PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Haruko (private )

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
This is based off of Haruko life about how she became an fighter cursed with a never ending darkness and loss of control , and her friends
Darky

Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run

You wanna take a drink of that promise land
Gotta wipe the dirt off of your hands
Careful son you got dreamers plans
But it gets hard to stand

Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast

( LET'S DO THIS PLEASE? )

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
This is based off of Haruko life about how she became an fighter cursed with a never ending darkness and loss of control , and her friends
Darky

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run

You wanna take a drink of that promise land
Gotta wipe the dirt off of your hands
Careful son you got dreamers plans
But it gets hard to stand

Quiet now, you're gonna wake the beast

( LET'S DO THIS PLEASE? )
YA

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Haruko screamed as she saw her parents die right in front of her eyes , she covered her mouth as she had no family now she saw the killer leave and she fell to her knees suddenly the fire broke out and the house caught fire she was crying and didn't move a muscle until something happened when she saw a person and it whent inside of her , she had her eyes closed and opened them they where burning red .
Darky

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Haruko screamed as she saw her parents die right in front of her eyes , she covered her mouth as she had no family now she saw the killer leave and she fell to her knees suddenly the fire broke out and the house caught fire she was crying and didn't move a muscle until something happened when she saw a person and it whent inside of her , she had her eyes closed and opened them they where burning red .
Darky
Holly was beside her older sister.
"Haruko I'm scared" the little girl said holding on to her sister. A demon had gone in her but he was nice.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Holly was beside her older sister.
"Haruko I'm scared" the little girl said holding on to her sister. A demon had gone in her but he was nice.

The girl looked at her sister with ruby red eyes and smirked , she shook her head as a piece of wood fell down and she grabbed holly and dodged it she coughed a little. She grabbed a locket that was from her parent and grabbed her sister she jumped out of the window and the house exploded from the fire , she was coughing non stop
" sis.. " she said through coughs. She felt different though better faster and stronger she likes it . Unknown to her , her eyes when to ruby red again and she stopped coughing

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:14 AM
The girl looked at her sister with ruby red eyes and smirked , she shook her head as a piece of wood fell down and she grabbed holly and dodged it she coughed a little. She grabbed a locket that was from her parent and grabbed her sister she jumped out of the window and the house exploded from the fire , she was coughing non stop
" sis.. " she said through coughs. She felt different though better faster and stronger she likes it . Unknown to her , her eyes when to ruby red again and she stopped coughing
Holly healed her sister hoping it would stop the coughing.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Holly healed her sister hoping it would stop the coughing.

Haruko was now able to breath better she smiled and hugged her sister , a police car drove up and she growled her eyes where burning red as she was blinded by the light she got up and stoped the car from coming by grabbing its hood and throwing it at the building she covered her eyes and whined

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Haruko was now able to breath better she smiled and hugged her sister , a police car drove up and she growled her eyes where burning red as she was blinded by the light she got up and stoped the car from coming by grabbing its hood and throwing it at the building she covered her eyes and whined
"Haruko stopp!" Holly said grabbing the car.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:11 PM
"Haruko stopp!" Holly said grabbing the car.

The girl covered her eyes as the street lights blinded her she had her hearing hightened and she covered her ears to . She fell to her knees as she heard car horns and she punched the ground
" STOOOP!!! " she yelled

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
The girl covered her eyes as the street lights blinded her she had her hearing hightened and she covered her ears to . She fell to her knees as she heard car horns and she punched the ground
" STOOOP!!! " she yelled
holly put the car downa nd turned off the lives.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
holly put the car downa nd turned off the lives.

" thank you sis.. " she said as she blinked her red eyes started going back to hesitant lilac as she put her fingers on the bridge of her nose
" what's going on? " she asked

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
" thank you sis.. " she said as she blinked her red eyes started going back to hesitant lilac as she put her fingers on the bridge of her nose
" what's going on? " she asked
"lets just go hunt" holly said.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"lets just go hunt" holly said.

" hunt? We are not animals holly " Haruko said as she stood up she brushed off her shirt and looked at her locket
" I will find who killed them and I will give the killer the same fate " she said and sighed " c'mon let's go " she said as she walked down the street she looked for a place where she could stay but she found a flyer on the ground
" help wanted " she said

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
" hunt? We are not animals holly " Haruko said as she stood up she brushed off her shirt and looked at her locket
" I will find who killed them and I will give the killer the same fate " she said and sighed " c'mon let's go " she said as she walked down the street she looked for a place where she could stay but she found a flyer on the ground
" help wanted " she said
"what other food option do we have, and no stealing" holly said. she had bumped a girl in a red hoodie and a girl with a white scythe.
" sorry, we were just about to put a flyer up" the girl in the hoodie said putting a flyer up.
kids with powers that in need of a home or training come to 3780 west street.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
"what other food option do we have, and no stealing" holly said. she had bumped a girl in a red hoodie and a girl with a white scythe.
" sorry, we were just about to put a flyer up" the girl in the hoodie said putting a flyer up.
kids with powers that in need of a home or training come to 3780 west street.

She shook her head
" it's apart of life and I would like to go to that fighting place dad always took me " Haruko said as she walked off she didn't pay attention to the other flyers she only glanced at them and shrugged . She cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders she had loved fights and was really good at ending them , her father called her a little devil but in a nice way and holly an angel .

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM
She shook her head
" it's apart of life and I would like to go to that fighting place dad always took me " Haruko said as she walked off she didn't pay attention to the other flyers she only glanced at them and shrugged . She cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders she had loved fights and was really good at ending them , her father called her a little devil but in a nice way and holly an angel .
"wait haruko look! how for people like us and it says someone about training and daily fights" holly said.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"wait haruko look! how for people like us and it says someone about training and daily fights" holly said.

Different time frame but ok..)
" holly you know how I am with other people " she said as she never liked others , she always started or got into fights . She crossed her arms and scrunched up her face " g-guh f-fine " she muttered and walked slowly

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Different time frame but ok..)
" holly you know how I am with other people " she said as she never liked others , she always started or got into fights . She crossed her arms and scrunched up her face " g-guh f-fine " she muttered and walked slowly
"thats with humans not people like us" holly corrected her sister as she had when to 3780.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:38 PM
"thats with humans not people like us" holly corrected her sister as she had when to 3780.

" hello? " Haruko said and pounded the door 2 times , she waited for a minute or two and shrugged
" no one's here let's go " she said quickly and started to walk off

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
" hello? " Haruko said and pounded the door 2 times , she waited for a minute or two and shrugged
" no one's here let's go " she said quickly and started to walk off
"hello, sorry im covered in snow" a girl said. "im grace come in. icy stop throwing snowballs" grace said.
"that wasn't me that was snowy" icy said.
"cool place. is that a fighting ring?" holly asked.
"yea we got some fighters in here. and- not again. AKIA WEISS COME CALM SKY AND DARKY DOWN!" icy said.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"hello, sorry im covered in snow" a girl said. "im grace come in. icy stop throwing snowballs" grace said.
"that wasn't me that was snowy" icy said.
"cool place. is that a fighting ring?" holly asked.
"yea we got some fighters in here. and- not again. AKIA WEISS COME CALM SKY AND DARKY DOWN!" icy said.

Weiss grabbed sky and shook her finger at her
" remember last time? " Weiss said and Aika levitate her sister away from sky
" easy girl! " Aika said and Haruko looked at the ground she grumbled her eyes where red again

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Weiss grabbed sky and shook her finger at her
" remember last time? " Weiss said and Aika levitate her sister away from sky
" easy girl! " Aika said and Haruko looked at the ground she grumbled her eyes where red again
sky whined. darky growled at sky.
"Let me show her what A winged fox can do" darky said. holly teleported herself and her sister to their new room.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:53 PM
sky whined. darky growled at sky.
"Let me show her what A winged fox can do" darky said. holly teleported herself and her sister to their new room.

" no darky! Calm ! " Aika said and hugged her sister . Weiss rubbed her temples she wasn't used to all this chaos . She had a migraine already
" children " Weiss muttered .
_______
Haruko snarled as she heard voices this time she saw a pale women only she could see no one else . She was wide eyed as the women smirked
" well your my new vessel I'm pleased child " Salem said as she was in the fighter face " who-" Haruko was caught off by the demons hand
" I'm Salem I'm your demon , and your inner monster " Salem said and Haruko instantly punched thin air

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 05:00 PM
" no darky! Calm ! " Aika said and hugged her sister . Weiss rubbed her temples she wasn't used to all this chaos . She had a migraine already
" children " Weiss muttered .
_______
Haruko snarled as she heard voices this time she saw a pale women only she could see no one else . She was wide eyed as the women smirked
" well your my new vessel I'm pleased child " Salem said as she was in the fighter face " who-" Haruko was caught off by the demons hand
" I'm Salem I'm your demon , and your inner monster " Salem said and Haruko instantly punched thin air
"Salem monster is such a mean word!" Wolff said as he had kicked his sister. a hippogriff girl came though the girls windows as her wings had been hit by a rock and she had been chased 5 blocks by a dog.
------
darky had calmed down.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Salem monster is such a mean word!" Wolff said as he had kicked his sister. a hippogriff girl came though the girls windows as her wings had been hit by a rock and she had been chased 5 blocks by a dog.
------
darky had calmed down.

" oh? Well I am a demon i am here to control her! " Salem said and held onto Haruko shoulders she leaned down to the girls ear and smirked
" your family is gone , only her , I am your family , we will look after each other . You and me against our enemies , your mine " she said and Haruko calmed down and closed her eyes she felt calmer now for some reason , she growled and her eyes where ruby red and Salem chuckled . Haruko looked at the girl that was crashing threw the window and growled yet again
" who are you? " she asked as her eyes narrowed .

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
" oh? Well I am a demon i am here to control her! " Salem said and held onto Haruko shoulders she leaned down to the girls ear and smirked
" your family is gone , only her , I am your family , we will look after each other . You and me against our enemies , your mine " she said and Haruko calmed down and closed her eyes she felt calmer now for some reason , she growled and her eyes where ruby red and Salem chuckled . Haruko looked at the girl that was crashing threw the window and growled yet again
" who are you? " she asked as her eyes narrowed .
Wolff kicked Salem again.
"her sister is right there and she can see you Salem" Wolff said.
"i-i-i-m h-h-h-ha-z-z-el" the girl said shaking. she had tried to get up but fell over as a rock had came though the window. hazel screamed.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Wolff kicked Salem again.
"her sister is right there and she can see you Salem" Wolff said.
"i-i-i-m h-h-h-ha-z-z-el" the girl said shaking. she had tried to get up but fell over as a rock had came though the window. hazel screamed.

" to bad she already is under my control she's not even thinking about her " Salem said as the kick didn't mind her. Haruko calmed down as she went to hazel and helped her up
" Here " Haruko said as she healed the place where the rock had hit hazel. she Smiled A Little .
" Did You Even See Haruko Resist Me?" Salem Asked Wolff

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM
" to bad she already is under my control she's not even thinking about her " Salem said as the kick didn't mind her. Haruko calmed down as she went to hazel and helped her up
" Here " Haruko said as she healed the place where the rock had hit hazel. she Smiled A Little .
" Did You Even See Haruko Resist Me?" Salem Asked Wolff
"Yes for your an ass" wolff said to his sister.
"Th-th-thanks" hazel said shaking still, she was the scared type.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Yes for your an ass" wolff said to his sister.
"Th-th-thanks" hazel said shaking still, she was the scared type.

Salem chuckled
" why thank you " she said as she raised her eyebrow at the two
' What do we have here ' She thought and crossed her arms. Haruko smiled
" it's safe here , you can stay up here if you want " Haruko said as she was now calm

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Salem chuckled
" why thank you " she said as she raised her eyebrow at the two
' What do we have here ' She thought and crossed her arms. Haruko smiled
" it's safe here , you can stay up here if you want " Haruko said as she was now calm"thanks" hazel said trying to calm down.(and that's how they met)

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:00 PM
"thanks" hazel said trying to calm down.(and that's how they met)

" so...I'm gonna go umm fight " Haruko said as she went to the fighting ring and cracked her knuckles " any one? " she asked as Salem was right behind Haruko and smirked " give em your best " the demon said

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:04 PM
" so...I'm gonna go umm fight " Haruko said as she went to the fighting ring and cracked her knuckles " any one? " she asked as Salem was right behind Haruko and smirked " give em your best " the demon said
"I'll fight" sliver said. Finally a fight and since tigeress did teach her how to fight well Abby and sam couldn't stop her. Abby grabbed her daughter.
"Sl-" Abby said before she was interrupted.
"Mom tigeress taught me how to fight and I'm great at it, you can't stop me this time" sliver said as Abby rolled her eyes letting her daughter down.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"I'll fight" sliver said. Finally a fight and since tigeress did teach her how to fight well Abby and sam couldn't stop her. Abby grabbed her daughter.
"Sl-" Abby said before she was interrupted.
"Mom tigeress taught me how to fight and I'm great at it, you can't stop me this time" sliver said as Abby rolled her eyes letting her daughter down.

Sam sighed
" I'll stop things if it gets ugly " she said . Haruko chuckled as her lilac eyes where now red. She smirked and rolled her shoulders .

" bring it " Haruko and Salem both said as she growled and ran at the kid she aimed her fist at her chest at first

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sam sighed
" I'll stop things if it gets ugly " she said . Haruko chuckled as her lilac eyes where now red. She smirked and rolled her shoulders .

" bring it " Haruko and Salem both said as she growled and ran at the kid she aimed her fist at her chest at first
Sliver dodged as she had appeared behind haruko and tackled her down as a tiger. Ronnie looked at the two as she saw the next hits. Kitty(sliver demon) had blasted Salem as she was in her choas form.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Sliver dodged as she had appeared behind haruko and tackled her down as a tiger. Ronnie looked at the two as she saw the next hits. Kitty(sliver demon) had blasted Salem as she was in her choas form.

Haruko growled as Salem did and she punched sliver in the muzzle then kicked her and slid out from underneath the feline . She snarled and grabbed sliver tail yanking it. Salem skid across the floor as smoke rose from her and she laughed she grinned and was behind kitty she blasted dark energy at the other demon

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Haruko growled as Salem did and she punched sliver in the muzzle then kicked her and slid out from underneath the feline . She snarled and grabbed sliver tail yanking it. Salem skid across the floor as smoke rose from her and she laughed she grinned and was behind kitty she blasted dark energy at the other demon
Kitty had blasted at the same time as Salem did(Harry potter thing). Sliver snarled as she had punched haruko 12 times in a row. Swiftly and quick.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Kitty had blasted at the same time as Salem did(Harry potter thing). Sliver snarled as she had punched haruko 12 times in a row. Swiftly and quick.

Who doesn't love Harry potter?)
Salem laughed as she walked closer to kitty and her dark energy grew a little stronger from Haruko rage . Haruko grunted as she fell on her back her neck hurt from the impact but she brushed it off as her eyes where now flaming red . She got back up as she held her arm and grunted , her teeth where sharp as she growled and ran at sliver she has just yet to learn her full powers. Haruko punched her non stop then kicked her ( basing this off of yang vs mercury at the tournament where mercury blocked yangs kick )

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Who doesn't love Harry potter?)
Salem laughed as she walked closer to kitty and her dark energy grew a little stronger from Haruko rage . Haruko grunted as she fell on her back her neck hurt from the impact but she brushed it off as her eyes where now flaming red . She got back up as she held her arm and grunted , her teeth where sharp as she growled and ran at sliver she has just yet to learn her full powers. Haruko punched her non stop then kicked her ( basing this off of yang vs mercury at the tournament where mercury blocked yangs kick )
Sliver had blocked as she had hit the wall from a kick. She hit back haruko as her eyes were turning red. Kitty smiled as she stood were she was getting faster from sliver rage. The faster the blow the bigger the impact.(so since Salem and kitty are fight it's 2 v 2)

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sliver had blocked as she had hit the wall from a kick. She hit back haruko as her eyes were turning red. Kitty smiled as she stood were she was getting faster from sliver rage. The faster the blow the bigger the impact.(so since Salem and kitty are fight it's 2 v 2)

Haruko is a mixture of yangs and mercury style https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qu2bqU0k3M and the ending of the fight will happen the same as in the video ) Salem chuckled as she dashed quickly at kitty
" sorry kitty your going back in the bag " Salem said ( I had to do the pun!) And the demon had many black orbs around her and aimed it at kitty .
Haruko fell down as she did she growled and the ground around them where in flame her fists where tighter and she snarled , she jumped back up and attacked sliver with all her strength , she lost it . The fighter yelled as her hair was red flames and she punched sliver ankle or hoped she did

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Haruko is a mixture of yangs and mercury style https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qu2bqU0k3M and the ending of the fight will happen the same as in the video ) Salem chuckled as she dashed quickly at kitty
" sorry kitty your going back in the bag " Salem said ( I had to do the pun!) And the demon had many black orbs around her and aimed it at kitty .
Haruko fell down as she did she growled and the ground around them where in flame her fists where tighter and she snarled , she jumped back up and attacked sliver with all her strength , she lost it . The fighter yelled as her hair was red flames and she punched sliver ankle or hoped she did
Kitty had smiled. She had shot orbs at the dark ones which caclned them out. Kitty ran at Salem as she had punched Salem away as her fist was covered in a mix of dark and hell magic. Sliver had sweepkicked haruko as she was now a wolf cheetah mix furry. She had gotten hit as she fell over. She turned back as she had left pain in her ankle. It wasn't broken or badly damaged just harmed. Ronnie tapped sam.
"Sliver will be fine, it's not broken or damaged. I promise" Ronnie said as she didn't want sam to worry.

(How about Salem loses so it's kitty v haruko to see who wins)

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Who wins team sliver or team haruko?)

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Kitty had smiled. She had shot orbs at the dark ones which caclned them out. Kitty ran at Salem as she had punched Salem away as her fist was covered in a mix of dark and hell magic. Sliver had sweepkicked haruko as she was now a wolf cheetah mix furry. She had gotten hit as she fell over. She turned back as she had left pain in her ankle. It wasn't broken or badly damaged just harmed. Ronnie tapped sam.
"Sliver will be fine, it's not broken or damaged. I promise" Ronnie said as she didn't want sam to worry.

(How about Salem loses so it's kitty v haruko to see who wins)

Sam ears perked as she shook
" no! " she said and grabbed her phone and police drove as fast as they could . Salem fell down and vanished into Haruko body , the fighter growled and smacked her fists together she wasted no time attacking kitty. Aika was shocked as she covered her mouth to see sliver down , Weiss out her hand over her own as well.

Darky
October 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sam ears perked as she shook
" no! " she said and grabbed her phone and police drove as fast as they could . Salem fell down and vanished into Haruko body , the fighter growled and smacked her fists together she wasted no time attacking kitty. Aika was shocked as she covered her mouth to see sliver down , Weiss out her hand over her own as well."who called the cops besides sam." Abby asked.
"Icy, they are bring her back from her experience at a bank robbery" Ronnie said.
"Guys I'm fine! Just a wound" sliver siad getting up and hopping around.
"T-h-th-thanks" icy said as she heard a gun shot and climbed onto sam. "Ah!" Icy screamed.Kitty sighed as she had dodged the attacks. She smiled as she had kicked her. The cops left as sliver was fine.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"who called the cops besides sam." Abby asked.
"Icy, they are bring her back from her experience at a bank robbery" Ronnie said.
"Guys I'm fine! Just a wound" sliver siad getting up and hopping around.
"T-h-th-thanks" icy said as she heard a gun shot and climbed onto sam. "Ah!" Icy screamed.Kitty sighed as she had dodged the attacks. She smiled as she had kicked her. The cops left as sliver was fine.

Haruko dodged them by blocking kitty kick with her hand and twisted her ankle and then chuckled. Weiss didn't like this at all she called the guards from her old school and tons of men arrived before the fight finished " Haruko Sateri you are under arrest , stop emedietly ! " a guard said and Haruko froze as she went to normal as had tears " why?.. " she said and she saw what she had done on the tv screen and she fell to her knees. One cop has
Put hand cuffs on Haruko Darky

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Haruko dodged them by blocking kitty kick with her hand and twisted her ankle and then chuckled. Weiss didn't like this at all she called the guards from her old school and tons of men arrived before the fight finished " Haruko Sateri you are under arrest , stop emedietly ! " a guard said and Haruko froze as she went to normal as had tears " why?.. " she said and she saw what she had done on the tv screen and she fell to her knees. One cop has
Put hand cuffs on Haruko Darky
(Did you not check my signature)
Ronnie snapped her fingers as time had stopped to were only Weiss, hauko, and herself could move. She let a sigh out as she removed the cuffs

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 03:45 PM
(Did you not check my signature)
Ronnie snapped her fingers as time had stopped to were only Weiss, hauko, and herself could move. She let a sigh out as she removed the cuffs

Yeah..sorry ...)
Haruko rubbed her wrists and winced she looked around as was confused
" what the... " she said and Weiss was wide eyed
" Ronnie I did that for a reason! " Weiss yelled

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Yeah..sorry ...)
Haruko rubbed her wrists and winced she looked around as was confused
" what the... " she said and Weiss was wide eyed
" Ronnie I did that for a reason! " Weiss yelled
"And that will be the reason why your sending holly the 6 year old to jail for 10 years. Cause she will go to jail in haruko place. Also sliver is fine, don't forget we have the best healer. Kitty would have won anyways" Ronnie said as icy had moved around. Ronnie spells never effected her.
"Always trust Ronnie" icy said knowing her sister power.
"I told you I was fine" sliver said as icy was on her during the spell.(sliver haruko Weiss Ronnie and icy are the only ones that can move)

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"And that will be the reason why your sending holly the 6 year old to jail for 10 years. Cause she will go to jail in haruko place. Also sliver is fine, don't forget we have the best healer. Kitty would have won anyways" Ronnie said as icy had moved around. Ronnie spells never effected her.
"Always trust Ronnie" icy said knowing her sister power.
"I told you I was fine" sliver said as icy was on her during the spell.(sliver haruko Weiss Ronnie and icy are the only ones that can move)

" WHAT! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE! " Haruko growled at Ronnie her eyes where red again . But she didn't attack she took the word the wrong way
" holly didn't do anything " Weiss said narrwowing her eyes at Ronnie

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
" WHAT! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE! " Haruko growled at Ronnie her eyes where red again . But she didn't attack she took the word the wrong way
" holly didn't do anything " Weiss said narrwowing her eyes at Ronnie
"Holly will in 5 seconds when times go back unless I stop you from making the call. And she will be in their for 10 years alone. I seen the future remember" Ronnie said.
"I could see holly doing that. But she would be 16 when she gets out cause today is her birthday" sliver said as she had healed her ankle.
"And she had lost her family" Ronnie said.
"How do you know?" Sliver asked.
"I'm firegirl and I defected the fire" Ronnie explained.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Holly will in 5 seconds when times go back unless I stop you from making the call. And she will be in their for 10 years alone. I seen the future remember" Ronnie said.
"I could see holly doing that. But she would be 16 when she gets out cause today is her birthday" sliver said as she had healed her ankle.
"And she had lost her family" Ronnie said.
"How do you know?" Sliver asked.
"I'm firegirl and I defected the fire" Ronnie explained.

Weiss stoped the phone call as she threw it on the ground and broke it by stealing on it " now she won't be " Weiss said as Haruko whent to her frozen sister

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Weiss stoped the phone call as she threw it on the ground and broke it by stealing on it " now she won't be " Weiss said as Haruko whent to her frozen sister
"Haruko lay in the floor so it looks like kitty won. So everyone go back to what you were doing and stay still okay" Ronnie said as the girls nodded their heads.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"Haruko lay in the floor so it looks like kitty won. So everyone go back to what you were doing and stay still okay" Ronnie said as the girls nodded their heads.

Haruko layed on the floor and it soon turned to sleeping , Weiss sat in her chair again .

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Haruko layed on the floor and it soon turned to sleeping , Weiss sat in her chair again .
Ronnie had turned back time. Kitty looked at haruko. She won. Sliver had healed herself as icy was to scared to get off sliver. She heard a gunshot.
"Larry you scaring the girl unload it!" The cop said getting in the car.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Ronnie had turned back time. Kitty looked at haruko. She won. Sliver had healed herself as icy was to scared to get off sliver. She heard a gunshot.
"Larry you scaring the girl unload it!" The cop said getting in the car.

Haruko snored as she smiled , Weiss let out a sigh of relief

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Haruko snored as she smiled , Weiss let out a sigh of relief
Kitty put her hand infront of haukro she was a good sport. Holly looked at Weiss.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Kitty put her hand infront of haukro she was a good sport. Holly looked at Weiss.

She woke up and yawned and shook kitty hand
" sorry if I was to out of it " she said as Salem rolled her eyes
" don't apologize! " Salem growled and Weiss tilted her head at holly
" what? " Weiss said

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
She woke up and yawned and shook kitty hand
" sorry if I was to out of it " she said as Salem rolled her eyes
" don't apologize! " Salem growled and Weiss tilted her head at holly
" what? " Weiss said
Kitty looked at the demon. Who was defeated in 5 mins.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Kitty looked at the demon. Who was defeated in 5 mins.

SaleM growled at kitty and knelt down to her vessel
" I'm taking charge for a few " Salem growled and whent inside of Haruko and the fighters eyes glowed ruby red and she cackled

" this is nice " they both said as she looked at the body " it's fitting , just like a glove and nice hair!" She Added As She Looked In A Mirror ANd Chuckled she THEn Looked BAck At Kitty

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:23 PM
SaleM growled at kitty and knelt down to her vessel
" I'm taking charge for a few " Salem growled and whent inside of Haruko and the fighters eyes glowed ruby red and she cackled

" this is nice " they both said as she looked at the body " it's fitting , just like a glove and nice hair!" She Added As She Looked In A Mirror ANd Chuckled she THEn Looked BAck At Kittykitty teleported her and Salem to the dojo, she had teach this demon some new moves. And to give haruko some time with her sister.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
kitty teleported her and Salem to the dojo, she had teach this demon some new moves. And to give haruko some time with her sister.

" HEY! I had her under control ! " Salem growled and Haruko shook her head as she felt light headed . " sis? " she asked

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM
" HEY! I had her under control ! " Salem growled and Haruko shook her head as she felt light headed . " sis? " she asked
Holly hugged haruko.
"And need to learn some new moves when fighting without her" kitty said.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Holly hugged haruko.
"And need to learn some new moves when fighting without her" kitty said.

Can badgerthroat and breezyfoot meet in the gathering? Just wondering he will flee before the fight )

" why? She's my home basically after the last one exploaded " she mumbled the last word . Salem narrowed her eyes at the other demon

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Can badgerthroat and breezyfoot meet in the gathering? Just wondering he will flee before the fight )

" why? She's my home basically after the last one exploaded " she mumbled the last word . Salem narrowed her eyes at the other demon
.(sure)
"But what if she is unconscious and your facing a demon? Face it your moves are pretty easy to know and block" kitty said.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:43 PM
(sure)
"But what if she is unconscious and your facing a demon? Face it your moves are pretty easy to know and block" kitty said.

^^ I'll mention )

" grrr" she said and crossed her arms , ' I hate this demon ' She thought and looked away

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 05:47 PM
^^ I'll mention )

" grrr" she said and crossed her arms , ' I hate this demon ' She thought and looked away
"I could help you. Which means of you wanted to you could use the moves while controlling haruko" kitty said. "Like hell magic" the demon said.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"I could help you. Which means of you wanted to you could use the moves while controlling haruko" kitty said. "Like hell magic" the demon said.

" interesting " she said ' might be alright ' She thought and Salem managed to crack a smile

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 06:03 PM
" interesting " she said ' might be alright ' She thought and Salem managed to crack a smile
"Let's start with the basics. She would me what you can do already. Do it on these living dummies" kitty said summoning the dummies. Holly was playing video games with her sister and sliver & gray. Abby was baking holly a cake and grace fixed some cookies and the gifts. Ronnie went with tigeres her superhero partner to the lair.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:07 PM
"Let's start with the basics. She would me what you can do already. Do it on these living dummies" kitty said summoning the dummies. Holly was playing video games with her sister and sliver & gray. Abby was baking holly a cake and grace fixed some cookies and the gifts. Ronnie went with tigeres her superhero partner to the lair.

Haruko tried to beat her sister at the games gray was second best. Tigress sighed
" now what? " she asked and Salem did a few moves and finished with super eyes narrowed

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Haruko tried to beat her sister at the games gray was second best. Tigress sighed
" now what? " she asked and Salem did a few moves and finished with super eyes narrowed
"Tigeress come on, you know you like kicking the baddies asses and showing off your moves. Plus your famous" ronnie said as they were known as heros.
---
Holly had beat her sister as she had tied with sliver high score. Sliver grabbed an controller as they tried to see who would be 1st. Holly picked the hardest level.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Tigeress come on, you know you like kicking the baddies asses and showing off your moves. Plus your famous" ronnie said as they were known as heros.
---
Holly had beat her sister as she had tied with sliver high score. Sliver grabbed an controller as they tried to see who would be 1st. Holly picked the hardest level.

" and I like silence " Tigress said as she went back up stairs to her room

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 06:18 PM
" and I like silence " Tigress said as she went back up stairs to her room
----
"Why don't we play a different game one your good at" sliver said.
"Call of duty, ufc, boxing, wresting, anything with fighting or shooting" holly said.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM
"Tigeress don't you have your own peace in your part of the lair. Also don't go in your room back at the house, don't ask why" Ronnie said,
----
"Why don't we play a different game one your good at" sliver said.
"Call of duty, ufc, boxing, wresting, anything with fighting or shooting" holly said.

" why not? " Tigress asked as her Amber eyes stared into Ronnie she had a scowl on her face

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 06:27 PM
" why not? " Tigress asked as her Amber eyes stared into Ronnie she had a scowl on her face
"I can't tell, it's too" ronnie said with a shudder which meant either fear or unknown.
----
"Yes! Come on mom, let's okay get got the controllers" sliver said as kitty grabbed one. Holly put in the game as it appeared on the wide screen tv.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:35 PM
"I can't tell, it's too" ronnie said with a shudder which meant either fear or unknown.
----
"Yes! Come on mom, let's okay get got the controllers" sliver said as kitty grabbed one. Holly put in the game as it appeared on the wide screen tv.

Sam hummed to the beginning tune as she waltzed a little
" the train is coming with its cars fancy seats and wheels of stars Hush Now Children Have No Feer The Man In The Moon Is The Engineer" She SAid With A Smile . Haruko Waisted no Time Selecting Start

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Sam hummed to the beginning tune as she waltzed a little
" the train is coming with its cars fancy seats and wheels of stars Hush Now Children Have No Feer The Man In The Moon Is The Engineer" She SAid With A Smile . Haruko Waisted no Time Selecting Start
"Enda get off me" ronnie said.
----
Holly had picked Ches and sliver had picked mad hatter.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"Turn around then!" Ronnie said as a vampire had tackled her.
"Hello ronnie" the vampire said.
"Enda get off me" ronnie said.
----
Holly had picked Ches and sliver had picked mad hatter.

" NO! MY CHESHIRE " Haruko said as she picked red queen and she chuckled so did Salem " off with there heads " the fighter and demon both said
_______
Tigress hissed and licked Enda off of Ronnie

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 07:31 PM
" NO! MY CHESHIRE " Haruko said as she picked red queen and she chuckled so did Salem " off with there heads " the fighter and demon both said
_______
Tigress hissed and licked Enda off of Ronnie
"I'll be Alice I guess!" Kitty said.
---
enda kicked tigeress as she took out a gun. Big mistake. Icy saw the gun as she ran around screaming as she tackled Edna down.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"I'll be Alice I guess!" Kitty said.
---
enda kicked tigeress as she took out a gun. Big mistake. Icy saw the gun as she ran around screaming as she tackled Edna down.

Tigress hissed again and former to her tiger as she roared she put her paw on ends head and growled
_________
" wait who is radcliff? " Haruko asked as Salem a!ready chose him of course she was gonna be the villain

Darky
October 18th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Tigress hissed again and former to her tiger as she roared she put her paw on ends head and growled
_________
" wait who is radcliff? " Haruko asked as Salem a!ready chose him of course she was gonna be the villain
Edna dodged as threw icy at tigeress. Enda heard Raven and Victoria. Raven had turned into her wolf cat form.
-------
"Let's play!" Sliver said starting the game.