PDA

View Full Version : Dogs of The Empty City ( Only If You Signed Up)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Ok folks! You know just in the city ^^
Swiftheart
Darky
itsyaboirussetbird
Timbergrowl

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Abby yawned as she was with her younger sister.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Abby yawned as she was with her younger sister.

Sam and her pack walked around the empty streets her nose pointed to the air she sniffed for enemies and found none the bullmastif smiled as she found Abby scent a little dog which was a puggle barked and sniffed around to his name was scraps
" what is it ? Huh leader what is it? " scraps yiped with a hop Sam only rolled her eyes " it's nothing " she said

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sam and her pack walked around the empty streets her nose pointed to the air she sniffed for enemies and found none the bullmastif smiled as she found Abby scent a little dog which was a puggle barked and sniffed around to his name was scraps
" what is it ? Huh leader what is it? " scraps yiped with a hop Sam only rolled her eyes " it's nothing " she said
Lioness saw her sister at the border of the forset near by the city.
"Hey sam!" Lioness barked. After all her sister pack was allies with hers. Sunny waved at sam.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Lioness saw her sister at the border of the forset near by the city.
"Hey sam!" Lioness barked. After all her sister pack was allies with hers. Sunny waved at sam.

Sam wagged her tail with a really loud and deep bark she ran up to the great Dane and playfully pawed her and got into a play crouch
" sup sis! " she barked scraps ran up to them and jumped
" woohoo! People I love people ! " he said quickly . Tigress sighed as she walked up the Labrador wagged her tail as she saw sunny
" hi sunny " Tigress barked she scratched her ear .

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Sam wagged her tail with a really loud and deep bark she ran up to the great Dane and playfully pawed her and got into a play crouch
" sup sis! " she barked scraps ran up to them and jumped
" woohoo! People I love people ! " he said quickly . Tigress sighed as she walked up the Labrador wagged her tail as she saw sunny
" hi sunny " Tigress barked she scratched her ear .
Lioness smiled. She was bigger than her sister but she lived to play.
"Hey tigersss" sunny said.
"You guys coming into camp?" Ari asked.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Pharaoh knocked over a trashcan that had been spared during the flood.The black greyhound sniffed through it contents intill she found what looked like a hunk of meat that was thrown out just before it flooded.She picked up the soggy peice of meat and carried it to a dry place,her paws splashing in the road that wasent quit flooded yet intill she jumped on a cit garbage dump and started to eat,her gold studded collar glinting in the sun.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Lioness smiled. She was bigger than her sister but she lived to play.
"Hey tigersss" sunny said.
"You guys coming into camp?" Ari asked.

" yeah can we can we can we? " scraps asked and Sam growled at the puggle
" you need to calm down a notch ! " she snarled and scraps nodded and he moved his paw over his mouth like a zipper. Tigress rolled her eyes at scraps
" your more hyper than a kitten on coffee " she barked .
Sam looked back at the forest pack with a smile
" if it's alright I would like to see her " she said

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:30 PM
" yeah can we can we can we? " scraps asked and Sam growled at the puggle
" you need to calm down a notch ! " she snarled and scraps nodded and he moved his paw over his mouth like a zipper. Tigress rolled her eyes at scraps
" your more hyper than a kitten on coffee " she barked .
Sam looked back at the forest pack with a smile
" if it's alright I would like to see her " she said
"You can" lioness barked as sunny giggled at what tigeress said. Blackhood was carrying deer back to camp. As foxy had gotten a rabbit.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:33 PM
"You can" lioness barked as sunny giggled at what tigeress said. Blackhood was carrying deer back to camp. As foxy had gotten a rabbit.

Sam dipped her head and walked in camp she smiled at the forest , she loved nature. Scdaps yiped and ran in as fast as his little legs could go , he smiled wide. Tigress smiled at sunny and slowly walked in the camp her tail was straight and pointing down . Sam yawned and looked at the other dogs

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sam dipped her head and walked in camp she smiled at the forest , she loved nature. Scdaps yiped and ran in as fast as his little legs could go , he smiled wide. Tigress smiled at sunny and slowly walked in the camp her tail was straight and pointing down . Sam yawned and looked at the other dogs
Abby looked at sam. She ran to her mate. Ella had took eve and Ava out for practice on hunting.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Abby looked at sam. She ran to her mate. Ella had took eve and Ava out for practice on hunting.

The bullmastiff barked happily and crouched into a play position and smiled wide she huge paws but the ground as she saw abby. Scraps played in the mud and Tigress layed down

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
The bullmastiff barked happily and crouched into a play position and smiled wide she huge paws but the ground as she saw abby. Scraps played in the mud and Tigress layed down
Abby nuzzle sam. Eve ran to her mentor.
"Tigerss come on Ella is taking us hunting." Eve said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Abby nuzzle sam. Eve ran to her mentor.
"Tigerss come on Ella is taking us hunting." Eve said.
" fine " Tigress barked as she trudged along she got some mud on her from scraps and she grolwed " mutt " she said under her breath . Sam smiled as she wagged her tail
" so any news? Any signs of our owners ? " she asked Abby

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
" fine " Tigress barked as she trudged along she got some mud on her from scraps and she grolwed " mutt " she said under her breath . Sam smiled as she wagged her tail
" so any news? Any signs of our owners ? " she asked Abby
Eve and Ava smiled.
"No. All the humans drowned or left forever" Abby said. "I kinda like our pack life." Abby said. Sunny went with Ella and tigeress.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Eve and Ava smiled.
"No. All the humans drowned or left forever" Abby said. "I kinda like our pack life." Abby said. Sunny went with Ella and tigeress.

Sam frowned she had a human that was very very close to her! She lost her girl , no it couldn't be! She shook her head as she couldn't bare the truth
" no! My girl is still out there! She looked after me ever since I was a pup! " she barked as her tail was down. Tigress caught a rabbit or two

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Sam frowned she had a human that was very very close to her! She lost her girl , no it couldn't be! She shook her head as she couldn't bare the truth
" no! My girl is still out there! She looked after me ever since I was a pup! " she barked as her tail was down. Tigress caught a rabbit or two
"I know sam, but I can't say the same about mine. She probably is alive" abby said sitting by sam. Eve and Ava had caught their frist deer. A fat one. Sunny had some fish.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"I know sam, but I can't say the same about mine. She probably is alive" abby said sitting by sam. Eve and Ava had caught their frist deer. A fat one. Sunny had some fish.

" no! Our humans are still out there !! They can't just pack up and leave " Sam barked and scratched her ear . Tigress brought her rabbits back to camp. Scraps caught a squirrel as he found one by a tree

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
" no! Our humans are still out there !! They can't just pack up and leave " Sam barked and scratched her ear . Tigress brought her rabbits back to camp. Scraps caught a squirrel as he found one by a tree
"I know they were great swimmers" abby barked. Ella had grabbed some fish.
"Come on let's take it back to camp" Ella said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"I know they were great swimmers" abby barked. Ella had grabbed some fish.
"Come on let's take it back to camp" Ella said.

" I swear if , if Danny is GONE! " Sam growled and she clawed the ground her teeth showed and she barked the first signs of the black dog where uncontrollable anger . Tigress nodded as she placed her food in camp pile but scraps ate his squirrel

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
" I swear if , if Danny is GONE! " Sam growled and she clawed the ground her teeth showed and she barked the first signs of the black dog where uncontrollable anger . Tigress nodded as she placed her food in camp pile but scraps ate his squirrel
Ella smacked scraps.
"Don't it" Ella said as she had put the food in the pile.
"I sure Danny is okay, like Liz is, I hope Liz is" abby barked.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Ella smacked scraps.
"Don't it" Ella said as she had put the food in the pile.
"I sure Danny is okay, like Liz is, I hope Liz is" abby barked.

" hey! That's mine " scraps barked with a pout . Tigress only laughed. Sam looked back at her mate and sighed she layed next to her
" I hope there both ok " she barked

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:33 PM
" hey! That's mine " scraps barked with a pout . Tigress only laughed. Sam looked back at her mate and sighed she layed next to her
" I hope there both ok " she barked
"Its The packs unless you get it an dno one else get it" ella said.
"I do t-" Abby said as sliver came out.
"Mommy(Abby) mom(sam)" sliver barked running to her parents. She was 3 already.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Its The packs unless you get it an dno one else get it" ella said.
"I do t-" Abby said as sliver came out.
"Mommy(Abby) mom(sam)" sliver barked running to her parents. She was 3 already.

" hey sliver! " Sam barked with a smile she wagged her tail again
" how's my little rascal? " she asked as gray barked he was more of a husky . Gray walked up to Abby and barked he was still pup

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:40 PM
" hey sliver! " Sam barked with a smile she wagged her tail again
" how's my little rascal? " she asked as gray barked he was more of a husky . Gray walked up to Abby and barked he was still pup
"I'm good and mommy said I could join your pack?" Sliver said. Abby licked gray fur,

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
"I'm good and mommy said I could join your pack?" Sliver said. Abby licked gray fur,

Sam tilted her head as she looked at Abby then her pup
" d-dont you wanna stay with mommy? It's safer here " she said as she looked at Abby and raised her eyebrow . Gray yiped and fell over Abby paw and barked

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Sam tilted her head as she looked at Abby then her pup
" d-dont you wanna stay with mommy? It's safer here " she said as she looked at Abby and raised her eyebrow . Gray yiped and fell over Abby paw and barked
"I do but I want to join your pack" sliver said.
"You wouldn't break her dreams, plus it's all she talks about" Abby said.
"Please mom!" Sliver asked doing the puppy eyes.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 02:49 PM
(Btw I said I was changing Pharaoh to a scavenger intill any pack let her join on the somehow in case you didn't see it)
Pharaoh continued to eat her meat,her shiny,sleek black pelt shining even though it was a little cloudy.She finished the meat,jumping down from the dumpster and back onto the sidewalk.
(Open?)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"I do but I want to join your pack" sliver said.
"You wouldn't break her dreams, plus it's all she talks about" Abby said.
"Please mom!" Sliver asked doing the puppy eyes.
(Btw I said I was changing Pharaoh to a scavenger intill any pack let her join on the somehow in case you didn't see it)
Pharaoh continued to eat her meat,her shiny,sleek black pelt shining even though it was a little cloudy.She finished the meat,jumping down from the dumpster and back onto the sidewalk.
(Open?)

" i...ok sliver " Sam said as she smiled .
" I'll be back in taking a walk in the city" Tigress said and left
_______
The Labrador barked as she saw Pharoah she tilted her head
" Who are you" Tigress asked

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:16 PM
_______
Pharaoh stopped,looking turning around to look at the lab."Is it any of your business? " she retorted hostily.She didn't know if this dog was in a pack or not,and she honestly didn't care.She didn't like being told what to do and that was that.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
_______
"Yay!" Sliver said. Abby looked at the eaten squirrel then looked at scraps.
"Sam, scraps eat the squirrel before being it to camp" Abby said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Pharaoh stopped,looking turning around to look at the lab."Is it any of your business? " she retorted hostily.She didn't know if this dog was in a pack or not,and she honestly didn't care.She didn't like being told what to do and that was that.

The black lab growled as she had the same coldness and her tail was up
" yes it is! Friend or foe? If so I'll have to report it to black waters leader! " she snarled and stayed her ground. Tigress wasn't going to let some street rat boss her around

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:21 PM
"Yay!" Sliver said. Abby looked at the eaten squirrel then looked at scraps.
"Sam, scraps eat the squirrel before being it to camp" Abby said.

" I was hungry! " scraps barked in defense . Sam shrugged it off
" it's just a tiny squirrel , there's more food " Sam said with a smile to calm every ones nerves . Gray nipped Abby tail with a puppy bark

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 03:26 PM
" I was hungry! " scraps barked in defense . Sam shrugged it off
" it's just a tiny squirrel , there's more food " Sam said with a smile to calm every ones nerves . Gray nipped Abby tail with a puppy bark
"Oww, gray" Abby said. Abby grave scraps the squirrel as sliver grabbed it frist.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
"Oww, gray" Abby said. Abby grave scraps the squirrel as sliver grabbed it frist.

Scraps snarled at sliver
" it's mine! " he snapped and grabbed the squirrel back , his ears and tail where up his fur was up to. Sam snarled at scraps and the puggle slightly lost gaurd. Gray giggled and walked on Abby back and howled

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
The black lab growled as she had the same coldness and her tail was up
" yes it is! Friend or foe? If so I'll have to report it to black waters leader! " she snarled and stayed her ground. Tigress wasn't going to let some street rat boss her around
Pharaoh sheared,but decided to answer."My names Pharoah,and I don't know what you would consider me.That's up to you." She said stranglehold calm.It sounded like it was just to get on the lanbs nerves,because it seemed like there was a edge in there to.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Scraps snarled at sliver
" it's mine! " he snapped and grabbed the squirrel back , his ears and tail where up his fur was up to. Sam snarled at scraps and the puggle slightly lost gaurd. Gray giggled and walked on Abby back and howled
Sliver growled at scraps as she had taken the squirrel back. Abby smiled as she grabbed gray with her tail. Sliver sat beside sam as she ate the squirrel.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Pharaoh sheared,but decided to answer."My names Pharoah,and I don't know what you would consider me.That's up to you." She said stranglehold calm.It sounded like it was just to get on the lanbs nerves,because it seemed like there was a edge in there to.

" hmm what's your business here? And names Tigress " she barked and circled the dog she sniffed the air as her claws sharpened just in case

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Sliver growled at scraps as she had taken the squirrel back. Abby smiled as she grabbed gray with her tail. Sliver sat beside sam as she ate the squirrel.

Scraps whined as he sat there hungry he only had a bite!. Sam nuzzled sliver and gray yiped and pawed Abby nose

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Scraps whined as he sat there hungry he only had a bite!. Sam nuzzled sliver and gray yiped and pawed Abby nose
Abby gave scraps a rabbit. Sliver eat the squirrel as she had gotten sam and Abby the deer.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:55 PM
" hmm what's your business here? And names Tigress " she barked and circled the dog she sniffed the air as her claws sharpened just in case
(Meant sneared)
"I was just finding food." She said curtly.She black dog didn't move,but was tempted to growl,but didn't. For now.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Abby gave scraps a rabbit. Sliver eat the squirrel as she had gotten sam and Abby the deer.

" thanks abby! " scraps barked and he munched on it right away. Sam smiled at sliver and nibbled on the deer foot . Gray nibbled on it too.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:06 PM
(Meant sneared)
"I was just finding food." She said curtly.She black dog didn't move,but was tempted to growl,but didn't. For now.

She calmed down and yawned her claws shrunk
" alright then . Sorry about being mean i just don't trust others much. Blackwater pack has lots of food " she barked . Tigress scratched her ears

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:07 PM
She calmed down and yawned her claws shrunk
" alright then . Sorry about being mean i just don't trust others much. Blackwater pack has lots of food " she barked . Tigress scratched her ears
"How would I join this pack?" She asked,tilting her head to the side.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
" thanks abby! " scraps barked and he munched on it right away. Sam smiled at sliver and nibbled on the deer foot . Gray nibbled on it too.
Abby ate the deer head. Sliver was like sam as she growled at a mouse catching it.
"Then nursery is full of mice and rabbits that come in thought small cracks.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"How would I join this pack?" She asked,tilting her head to the side.

Tigress ears perked up
' Great another member ' She thought and smirked her tail wagged
" you will have to talk to our leader Sam she is an bullmastiff and very strong. " she barked " Sam is at camp with the forest dogs since they are our allies " she explained

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Abby ate the deer head. Sliver was like sam as she growled at a mouse catching it.
"Then nursery is full of mice and rabbits that come in thought small cracks.

Scraps yawned as he slept and curled up in a ball. Gray jumped on his sister and playfully pawed her. Sam kept watch

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
:Scraps yawned as he slept and curled up in a ball. Gray jumped on his sister and playfully pawed her. Sam kept watch
Sliver playful growled as she had was on top of gray.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Tigress ears perked up
' Great another member ' She thought and smirked her tail wagged
" you will have to talk to our leader Sam she is an bullmastiff and very strong. " she barked " Sam is at camp with the forest dogs since they are our allies " she explained
Pharaoh nodded."Can you take me to your leader?" She asked,but for some reason,there was unentional demand in her voice.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Pharaoh nodded."Can you take me to your leader?" She asked,but for some reason,there was unentional demand in her voice.
"Tigeress where did yo- oh hi" the greyhound said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
:
Sliver playful growled as she had was on top of gray.

Tigress shrugged and brought her to camp
" here we are Pharoh Blackwater and forest dog camp , SAM! " she barked and the bullmastiff huffed she walked up to pharoh and was standing over the dog and her eyes where narrowed
" what do you want? " Sam barked and looked over at her mate Abby for some help.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
" here we are Pharoh Blackwater and forest dog camp , SAM! " she barked and the bullmastiff huffed she walked up to pharoh and was standing over the dog and her eyes where narrowed
" what do you want? " Sam barked and looked over at her mate Abby for some help.
Pharaoh looked at the new dog."Um...hi." She said,before following Tigress to camp.Pharoaoh didn't know if she should dip her head to this alpha or not,but she didn't want to unless she was told to,or maby even forced to.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Abby looked at the three dogs(you didn't see my last post). Sliver didn't trust pharaoh and she always went with her gut.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Pharaoh looked at the new dog."Um...hi." She said,before following Tigress to camp.Pharoaoh didn't know if she should dip her head to this alpha or not,but she didn't want to unless she was told to,or maby even forced to.

Abby looked at the three dogs(you didn't see my last post). Sliver didn't trust pharaoh and she always went with her gut.

Sam growled at Pharoh she always when with growl first ask questions later
" why are you here intruder ! " she asked pharoh . Gray whined as Tigress was beside sunny , scraps barked at pharoh the puggle growled

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
" why are you here intruder ! " she asked pharoh . Gray whined as Tigress was beside sunny , scraps barked at pharoh the puggle growled
Sliver stood by her mother. She snarled at pharaoh.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:46 PM

"Because I want to join your pack." She said boldly,showing know signs of fear even though the pack was growling at her.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"Because I want to join your pack." She said boldly,showing know signs of fear even though the pack was growling at her.
Sliver still didn't trust her as sunny looked at the pup.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM

" then bow! Show respect " Sam snarled as she had her tail high in the air
" and if you break our trust we will be after you and hunt you down or at least I will " she growled and showed her teeth. Scraps nodded and Tigress nodded as well

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Sliver still didn't trust her as sunny looked at the pup.
" and if you break our trust we will be after you and hunt you down or at least I will " she growled and showed her teeth. Scraps nodded and Tigress nodded as well
In a normal situation,Pharoah would have objected and even flashed her fangs,but she bowed her head,eventually getting to the ground.'This is only for the time being.Intill I get my chance.' she thought, staying emotionless.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:58 PM
In a normal situation,Pharoah would have objected and even flashed her fangs,but she bowed her head,eventually getting to the ground.'This is only for the time being.Intill I get my chance.' she thought, staying emotionless.

" alright your accepted in our pack for now " Sam snarled and showed her fangs . Gray yiped and wagged his tail at pharoh he was only a pup . Scraps out his tail up as he walked off

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Sliver still don't trust pharaoh as she ate her mouse.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:01 PM
" alright your accepted in our pack for now " Sam snarled and showed her fangs . Gray yiped and wagged his tail at pharoh he was only a pup . Scraps out his tail up as he walked off
Pharoah eyed the pup cooly,before rendering she had to make a good impression.She wagged her tail the slightest bit back at the pup.

(She would be omega right?Does this work like survivors where they can challenge others for a rank?)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Pharoah eyed the pup cooly,before rendering she had to make a good impression.She wagged her tail the slightest bit back at the pup.

(She would be omega right?Does this work like survivors where they can challenge others for a rank?)

Kinda but Sam is strong )

Gray smiled cutely at Pharoah and rolled over he then walked off. Sam layed down on her rock as she looked around

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:07 PM

(Idk? I guess I would play the omgea)
"I don't trust you" sliver growled.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Sliver still don't trust pharaoh as she ate her mouse.
Kinda but Sam is strong )

Gray smiled cutely at Pharoah and rolled over he then walked off. Sam layed down on her rock as she looked around
Pharaoh decided she should meet some of the pack members so she could find out who was the strongest and weakest,so she walked up to the xnearest dog to her which happened to be silver.She walked up to the dog,but her tail didn't say.Instead,she didn't growl.That was considered her sign of not being hostile."Hello.You the second in command?" She asked.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Pharaoh decided she should meet some of the pack members so she could find out who was the strongest and weakest,so she walked up to the xnearest dog to her which happened to be silver.She walked up to the dog,but her tail didn't say.Instead,she didn't growl.That was considered her sign of not being hostile."Hello.You the second in command?" She asked.
"No my moms are alphas of both packs" sliver barked. She still didn't trust this dog. Lioness came back with a huge deer in her jaws with some fish.(lioness is like 50 inches which is huge for a dog) she put it in the pile as ari had came back with a rabbit.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"No my moms are alphas of both packs" sliver barked. She still didn't trust this dog. Lioness came back with a huge deer in her jaws with some fish.(lioness is like 50 inches which is huge for a dog) she put it in the pile as ari had came back with a rabbit.
Pharaoh nodded."So your packs are allied?Are there other packs?" She asked curiously.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Pharaoh nodded."So your packs are allied?Are there other packs?" She asked curiously.
"Shallowed winds" sliver hissed as she coughed an mouse coming from the nursery. She threw it in the food pile.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"Shallowed winds" sliver hissed as she coughed an mouse coming from the nursery. She threw it in the food pile.
She started to decide in her head that the pack was hostile."So do they fight alot or do they just stay in there territory?" She continued,taking no notice of the mouse.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM
She started to decide in her head that the pack was hostile."So do they fight alot or do they just stay in there territory?" She continued,taking no notice of the mouse.
"They fight but they don't cause we have allies" Sliver said.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"They fight but they don't cause we have allies" Sliver said.
Pharaoh nodded in understanding."ok then." She said,and she started to leave.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Pharaoh nodded in understanding."ok then." She said,and she started to leave.
Sliver had gotten a rabbit as she put it in the pile.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 05:59 PM
. Hawkstar

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sliver had gotten a rabbit as she put it in the pile.

Sam smiled at her daughter
" you ok kid? She didn't harm you right? She looks sketchy " Sam barked

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sam smiled at her daughter
" you ok kid? She didn't harm you right? She looks sketchy " Sam barked
"Yes, i when with my gut I don't trust her, like how you go with your gut." Sliver said.
"Want to go hunt in the nursery, there is fat mice and rabbits in there" sliver said.s

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"Yes, i when with my gut I don't trust her, like how you go with your gut." Sliver said.
"Want to go hunt in the nursery, there is fat mice and rabbits in there" sliver said.s

' She's following my steps how cute ' She thought and the bullmastiff nodded she stood up to her huge paws and yawned. She whent to the nursery and sniffed around she saw a few mice and she ran after one and caught it with her paw and grinned

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 06:20 PM
' She's following my steps how cute ' She thought and the bullmastiff nodded she stood up to her huge paws and yawned. She whent to the nursery and sniffed around she saw a few mice and she ran after one and caught it with her paw and grinned
Sliver caught a fat rabbit.
"They get plum from the food behind the nursery then come in here to eat or to rest" sliver explained. "That's why I keep some berrys in my nest to lure the prey" sliver said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Sliver caught a fat rabbit.
"They get plum from the food behind the nursery then come in here to eat or to rest" sliver explained. "That's why I keep some berrys in my nest to lure the prey" sliver said.

" very good , mice are easy to trick " Sam barked with her tail wagging

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 06:31 PM
" very good , mice are easy to trick " Sam barked with her tail wagging
"And rabbits are dumb" sliver barked. "Watch this" sliver said as she threw a berry, a lot of mice started to fight over it as liver had killed them all with one swipe.
"They go crazy over these berrys" sliver barked.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"And rabbits are dumb" sliver barked. "Watch this" sliver said as she threw a berry, a lot of mice started to fight over it as liver had killed them all with one swipe.
"They go crazy over these berrys" sliver barked.

Sam laughed which sounded more like a cough to humans , the bullmastiff shook her fur and scratched her ear
" very funny " she said

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sam laughed which sounded more like a cough to humans , the bullmastiff shook her fur and scratched her ear
" very funny " she said
"And we get food" sliver said taking the dead mice to the food file as lioness had caught another deer, her height helped. A lot.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"And we get food" sliver said taking the dead mice to the food file as lioness had caught another deer, her height helped. A lot.

" hey sis nice catch! " Sam barked and smiled she decided to go hunting for once " I'm gonna do something useful be careful guys! Listen to Abby when I'm hunting " Sam barked and ran off to hunt. Scraps mentally ' EEWED' and Tigress nodded

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
" hey sis nice catch! " Sam barked and smiled she decided to go hunting for once " I'm gonna do something useful be careful guys! Listen to Abby when I'm hunting " Sam barked and ran off to hunt. Scraps mentally ' EEWED' and Tigress nodded(Brb)
"Well my size makes it easy" lioness said. Abby smiled as sliver had brought in more mice and rabbit to the pile.
"We should start hunting behind the nursery" Ella said as sliver had gotten a deer from behind there.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 08:19 PM
(Brb)
"Well my size makes it easy" lioness said. Abby smiled as sliver had brought in more mice and rabbit to the pile.
"We should start hunting behind the nursery" Ella said as sliver had gotten a deer from behind there.

Ok)
Sam had grabbed two deer by the horns as she dragged them back towards where she left from with her huge jaws. She grunted in trying to pull back
' I need to stop getting more than I can handle ' She thought and her tail was limp her jaws got tired . Suddenly she smelled something odd , she growled as her claws sharpened . She tasted the air just to make sure she was wrong but she wasn't wrong a huge and heavy dog tackled her and bit her leg and it made her bark in pain

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Ok)
Sam had grabbed two deer by the horns as she dragged them back towards where she left from with her huge jaws. She grunted in trying to pull back
' I need to stop getting more than I can handle ' She thought and her tail was limp her jaws got tired . Suddenly she smelled something odd , she growled as her claws sharpened . She tasted the air just to make sure she was wrong but she wasn't wrong a huge and heavy dog tackled her and bit her leg and it made her bark in pain
' maybe it's time' Abby thought looking at her son and daughter.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Lioness had grabbed the huge dog which was small to her. She held the dig in her jaws.
-----
' maybe it's time' Abby thought looking at her son and daughter.

The dog yiped and kicked lioness off of her. She bared her teeth and Sam tried to run but she limped . The unknown dog growled and ran after Sam but she whined and clawed its nose.
" leave me alone QUINCE! " she snarled and quince only laughed
________
Gray yawned and scratched his ear as he woke up

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 08:45 PM
The dog yiped and kicked lioness off of her. She bared her teeth and Sam tried to run but she limped . The unknown dog growled and ran after Sam but she whined and clawed its nose.
" leave me alone QUINCE! " she snarled and quince only laughed
________
Gray yawned and scratched his ear as he woke up
Lioness had grabbed Quince and threw the small dog away with her strength after all she was a big dog with power.
----
Sliver had playful tackled her brother.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Lioness had grabbed Quince and threw the small dog away with her strength after all she was a big dog with power.
----
Sliver had playful tackled her brother.

Gray yiped and rolled over and smirked
" Haha! " he said he wasn't much of a talker

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Gray yiped and rolled over and smirked
" Haha! " he said he wasn't much of a talker

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"Leave my sister alone" lioness roared as Abby heard it. Blackhood rushed out to help sam and lioness.

The Elkhound slowly walked up to the weak dog as Sam kept backing up she didn't look at quince since she was scared . Quince was the only thing she was afraid of well that and loosing her family or being the black dog. The bullmastiff snarled AS Quince WAs Over Her. sam Didnt Know It But She Was Slowly Bowing DOWn In Fear AS Quince Roared , Sam SNEezed And WHined She Stomped HEr Paw As She Growled BUt kept bowing She WASnt close To The GROund yet.

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 09:01 PM
The Elkhound slowly walked up to the weak dog as Sam kept backing up she didn't look at quince since she was scared . Quince was the only thing she was afraid of well that and loosing her family or being the black dog. The bullmastiff snarled AS Quince WAs Over Her. sam Didnt Know It But She Was Slowly Bowing DOWn In Fear AS Quince Roared , Sam SNEezed And WHined She Stomped HEr Paw As She Growled BUt kept bowing She WASnt close To The GROund yet.
Lioness rushed at quince like a bull as she had kicked the dog away. Blackhood had made it in time.(please just make her leave)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Lioness rushed at quince like a bull as she had kicked the dog away. Blackhood had made it in time.(please just make her leave)

You don't like her do you xD awesome! )
Quince fell on her back and shook her head she glared at the great Dane
" grrr fine , but I'll be back " she barked and with that the elkhound had left her tail was down as she grumbled under her breath . Sam shook her fur and pawed her head with a sneeze

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 09:10 PM
You don't like her do you xD awesome! )
Quince fell on her back and shook her head she glared at the great Dane
" grrr fine , but I'll be back " she barked and with that the elkhound had left her tail was down as she grumbled under her breath . Sam shook her fur and pawed her head with a sneeze
(Not this version)
Lioness carried her big sister back to camp. Blackhood when after the Great Dane.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(Not this version)
Lioness carried her big sister back to camp. Blackhood when after the Great Dane.

Every story needs a villain my friend xD )
Sam whimpered as she ran inside her den not looking at any one. Gray tilted his head but nibbled his paws. Tigress raised her eyebrow
" looks like her tail is on fire " Tigress barked

Darky
October 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Every story needs a villain my friend xD )
Sam whimpered as she ran inside her den not looking at any one. Gray tilted his head but nibbled his paws. Tigress raised her eyebrow
" looks like her tail is on fire " Tigress barked
"Sam?" Abby asked going in her mate den.e

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
"Sam?" Abby asked going in her mate den.e

The leader just stared at the wall of her den she put her paws on her muzzle as she was laying down. Sam tail was curled up her hind paws , she slightly whined .

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 06:11 AM
The leader just stared at the wall of her den she put her paws on her muzzle as she was laying down. Sam tail was curled up her hind paws , she slightly whined .
Abby came and sat beside Sam as she nuzzled her.
"Sam it will be okay" Abby said as sliver brought Sam her favorite food.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Abby came and sat beside Sam as she nuzzled her.
"Sam it will be okay" Abby said as sliver brought Sam her favorite food.

Sam curled her nose as she saw the food she wasn't really hungry right now. She whined and closed her eyes she was more tired than anything

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Sam curled her nose as she saw the food she wasn't really hungry right now. She whined and closed her eyes she was more tired than anything
Sliver fell asleep by her mom as Abby went out the den.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Sliver fell asleep by her mom as Abby went out the den.

Quince was hidding in some bushes as her nose twitched she felt lonely after a few years. Maybe it was time that she should change the way she acted
' Maybe it's time...to change ' She thought with a whine. She looked at Ella as her tail slightly wagged.

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Quince was hidding in some bushes as her nose twitched she felt lonely after a few years. Maybe it was time that she should change the way she acted
' Maybe it's time...to change ' She thought with a whine. She looked at Ella as her tail slightly wagged.
Ella was out hunting as she was swimming in the river for fish.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Ella was out hunting as she was swimming in the river for fish.

Quince slowly crept out of her bush and gulped she smiled at Ella
" hi... " she barked out

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Quince slowly crept out of her bush and gulped she smiled at Ella
" hi... " she barked out
"Ahh!" Ella said as she was caught off guard. "Sorry you just scared me, hi" Zella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"Ahh!" Ella said as she was caught off guard. "Sorry you just scared me, hi" Zella said.

Quince whined as she backed up
" no I'm sorry ....I'm sorry about ...me " she barked as she scratched her ear
" have you heard of me? " she asked

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Quince whined as she backed up
" no I'm sorry ....I'm sorry about ...me " she barked as she scratched her ear
" have you heard of me? " she asked
"Yes" Ella said. "But you can't be that evil unlike those shadow winds" ella barked.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Yes" Ella said. "But you can't be that evil unlike those shadow winds" ella barked.

' Some one thinks I'm good?' She thought , quince smiled as she slowly walked up to Ella her head was down
" that's the first some one said that " she barked

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 04:23 PM
' Some one thinks I'm good?' She thought , quince smiled as she slowly walked up to Ella her head was down
" that's the first some one said that " she barked
Ella stood quiet. She git out the lake as she had shook the Water off her fur.
"Well not many people see shadow winds" Ella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Ella stood quiet. She git out the lake as she had shook the Water off her fur.
"Well not many people see shadow winds" Ella said.

The elkhound sat down and gulped she looked at Ella and tilted her head
" things aren't always what they seem you know " she barked

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 04:40 PM
The elkhound sat down and gulped she looked at Ella and tilted her head
" things aren't always what they seem you know " she barked
"I know, your lonely" ella barked.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"I know, your lonely" ella barked.

Quince instantly looked away and her ears where down
' I hate looking weak....' She thought
" w-what makes you t-think that? " she asked . She had a hint of a blush as she scratched the ground

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Quince instantly looked away and her ears where down
' I hate looking weak....' She thought
" w-what makes you t-think that? " she asked . She had a hint of a blush as she scratched the ground
"Cause you wagged your tail in loneliess" Ella explained.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Cause you wagged your tail in loneliess" Ella explained.

Quince huffed as she got to her paws and slowly walked away her ears where back a little
" I hate looking helpless and weak " she mumbled and turned around to glance at Ella then looked back at the woods

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Quince huffed as she got to her paws and slowly walked away her ears where back a little
" I hate looking helpless and weak " she mumbled and turned around to glance at Ella then looked back at the woods
"You don't look weak, you look sweet" Ella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"You don't look weak, you look sweet" Ella said.

Her ears perked up and laughed she couldn't believe it
" sweet??!! Please others won't think so " she barked as she scratched her ear again.

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Her ears perked up and laughed she couldn't believe it
" sweet??!! Please others won't think so " she barked as she scratched her ear again.
Ella licked qunice cheek.
"They will soon" Ella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ella licked qunice cheek.
"They will soon" Ella said.

Quince blushed as she smiled a little
" why you do that ? " she asked and gulped

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Quince blushed as she smiled a little
" why you do that ? " she asked and gulped
"I remember you a different way" Ella said with a smile.
Ella was with quince as they were in their owner houses. She was licked by quince her mate as she smiled.
"Ella you know I love you" quince said.
"I do" Abby said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"I remember you a different way" Ella said with a smile.
Ella was with quince as they were in their owner houses. She was licked by quince her mate as she smiled.
"Ella you know I love you" quince said.
"I do" Abby said.

The elkhound chuckled
' Different way?' She thought . Quince had amnesia after the flood she woke up after a few months and couldn't remember anything before it . She tilted her head " I'm sorry? But a different way? Honey I've been this as long as I can remember , after I woke up alone " she barked as her tail curled

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
The elkhound chuckled
' Different way?' She thought . Quince had amnesia after the flood she woke up after a few months and couldn't remember anything before it . She tilted her head " I'm sorry? But a different way? Honey I've been this as long as I can remember , after I woke up alone " she barked as her tail curled
"No you haven't don't you remember me, when we still had we owners me Andrea you were mates" Ella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:39 PM
"No you haven't don't you remember me, when we still had we owners me Andrea you were mates" Ella said.

" I had a thing called amnesia ! I don't remember things after that!!! If we where mates then you will just have to start over make me remember " she half snarled but she was still calm her tail was down and she licked her paw.

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 05:46 PM
" I had a thing called amnesia ! I don't remember things after that!!! If we where mates then you will just have to start over make me remember " she half snarled but she was still calm her tail was down and she licked her paw.
"Wait a minute" Ella said as she had gone in the bush and grabbed a bag that she kept of her old owner. She had found found the computer as she had played a video.
---(video)----
"Don't separate quince and Ella their in love" qunice owner said. Ella growled at her owner as she stood protective of quince. Ella owner grabbed Ella by her callor as qunice bit her. Ella ran to quince and quince owner.
"Good qunice good Ella" the owner said petting the two. Ella hadn't licked quince.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Wait a minute" Ella said as she had gone in the bush and grabbed a bag that she kept of her old owner. She had found found the computer as she had played a video.
---(video)----
"Don't separate quince and Ella their in love" qunice owner said. Ella growled at her owner as she stood protective of quince. Ella owner grabbed Ella by her callor as qunice bit her. Ella ran to quince and quince owner.
"Good qunice good Ella" the owner said petting the two. Ella hadn't licked quince.

Quince was shocked as she watched it but it was only in black and white , she had her mouth open in shock . A memory passed and it was that exact one from the video . She shook her fur and pawed her head
" ella... " she whined

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Quince was shocked as she watched it but it was only in black and white , she had her mouth open in shock . A memory passed and it was that exact one from the video . She shook her fur and pawed her head
" ella... " she whined
"Quince" Ella said nuzzling qunice.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM
"Quince" Ella said nuzzling qunice.

" what i do? I'm really sorry ! I GRARH! " she barked and had her ears down
" that mutt I almost made her bow to me...I can't go back in camp " she said and gulped but she was happy Ella was there

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 06:00 PM
" what i do? I'm really sorry ! I GRARH! " she barked and had her ears down
" that mutt I almost made her bow to me...I can't go back in camp " she said and gulped but she was happy Ella was there
"Please come back to camp with me, sam only part of the two packs. The other pack is lead by my sister, she will remember you, remembering that you were there in that video" Ella said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 06:02 PM
"Please come back to camp with me, sam only part of the two packs. The other pack is lead by my sister, she will remember you, remembering that you were there in that video" Ella said.

Quince took a deep breath as she nodded
" alright but if Sam decides to tear me up . " she barked and walked with her to camp

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Quince took a deep breath as she nodded
" alright but if Sam decides to tear me up . " she barked and walked with her to camp
"She won't" ella said. Abby woke up as she saw Ella and qunice. Sliver was hunting with sam as she was made a trainee with her brother. Abby was gray mentor and sam was slivers.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"She won't" ella said. Abby woke up as she saw Ella and qunice. Sliver was hunting with sam as she was made a trainee with her brother. Abby was gray mentor and sam was slivers.

Gray growled as he saw quince he had a rabbit in his mouth. Sam walked out of her den and growled then barked
" you... " Sam said and quince rolled her eyes
" miss me? Yes it's me! " quince barked

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Gray growled as he saw quince he had a rabbit in his mouth. Sam walked out of her den and growled then barked
" you... " Sam said and quince rolled her eyes
" miss me? Yes it's me! " quince barked
Ella stood in front of sam and qunice.
"Please don't, please" Ella barked. She didn't want them to fight.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Ella stood in front of sam and qunice.
"Please don't, please" Ella barked. She didn't want them to fight.

Gray hid behind Abby and whined. Sam and quince bared there teeth as they stared at each other but Sam huffed and backed off
" stupid thing you could ever have done !!!! " quince barked and clawed Sam shoulder she barked and clawed quince face her claws where sharp. Quince fell over as she had one huge scar across her face. Sam walked off with a growl

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Gray hid behind Abby and whined. Sam and quince bared there teeth as they stared at each other but Sam huffed and backed off
" stupid thing you could ever have done !!!! " quince barked and clawed Sam shoulder she barked and clawed quince face her claws where sharp. Quince fell over as she had one huge scar across her face. Sam walked off with a growl
Ella looked at sam then back to her mate. Sliver looked at her mother. Abby folllowed after sam.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ella looked at sam then back to her mate. Sliver looked at her mother. Abby folllowed after sam.

Sam shook her head
" I back off first and she attacks? " she said to herself and grumbled . Quince growled and stood up she breathed quickly and roared she licked her nose and sat in a corner her ears where down.

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sam shook her head
" I back off first and she attacks? " she said to herself and grumbled . Quince growled and stood up she breathed quickly and roared she licked her nose and sat in a corner her ears where down.
"She wasn't always like that, she had to deal with Ella old owner always trying to harm them then she had gone memory loss during the flood" abby explained. Ella licked quince.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"She wasn't always like that, she had to deal with Ella old owner always trying to harm them then she had gone memory loss during the flood" abby explained. Ella licked quince.

" if your right I'll give her one chance " Sam said and yawned she whent off to hunt . Gray tilted his head and looked up at Abby with a whine
" why is that other dog mean? " he barked . Quince smiled as she layed down

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 07:21 PM
" if your right I'll give her one chance " Sam said and yawned she whent off to hunt . Gray tilted his head and looked up at Abby with a whine
" why is that other dog mean? " he barked . Quince smiled as she layed down
"She isn't just her memory loss" Abby said.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 07:24 PM
"She isn't just her memory loss" Abby said.

Gray nodded in agreement as he scratched his ear
" hey look what I can do! " he barked and howled and kept on howling with his tail wagging . Quince snarled as her ears where down , Tigress winced at the howling but smiled and scraps laughed

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Gray nodded in agreement as he scratched his ear
" hey look what I can do! " he barked and howled and kept on howling with his tail wagging . Quince snarled as her ears where down , Tigress winced at the howling but smiled and scraps laughed
"Gray you will get it right one day" Abby said "why do we do some practice" Abby asked. Ella looked at qunice. She took quince to her den.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"Gray you will get it right one day" Abby said "why do we do some practice" Abby asked. Ella looked at qunice. She took quince to her den.

Gray nodded
" yeah yeah!! " gray said and kept howling
" NOT AGAIN!!! " Tigress said as she ran into her room. Sam just laughed and scraps couldn't breath because he was laughing so much
" HE'S A NATURAL! " scraps barked.

Quince layed in a corner in the den and yawned she smiled at Ella

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Gray nodded
" yeah yeah!! " gray said and kept howling
" NOT AGAIN!!! " Tigress said as she ran into her room. Sam just laughed and scraps couldn't breath because he was laughing so much
" HE'S A NATURAL! " scraps barked.

Quince layed in a corner in the den and yawned she smiled at Ella
"No like this hold your head up and use your air" abby said making a loud a perfect howl.
----
Ella had kissed quince.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"No like this hold your head up and use your air" abby said making a loud a perfect howl.
----
Ella had kissed quince.

Quince wagged her tail and layed her head on ellas paw she whent to sleep it was a long day for her

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Quince wagged her tail and layed her head on ellas paw she whent to sleep it was a long day for her
-----
Sliver wanted to do battling practice with her mother.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"Good gray, that's how alphas howl" Abby said to her pup.
-----
Sliver wanted to do battling practice with her mother.

Sam smiled at her daughter and waited for her on a rock

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sam smiled at her daughter and waited for her on a rock
Sliver was ready as she smiled.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Sliver was ready as she smiled.

" stay on guard ears alert as well as your nose " she barked and crouched she dashed at sliver and raised a paw " c'mon ! " she barked with a smile

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM
" stay on guard ears alert as well as your nose " she barked and crouched she dashed at sliver and raised a paw " c'mon ! " she barked with a smile
"Mom you already taught me this when I was little, can we get on to fighting skills?" Sliver asked.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Mom you already taught me this when I was little, can we get on to fighting skills?" Sliver asked.

She rolled her eyes
" f-fine.. " she barked and circled sliver she had her claws out
" try and get me off guard " she said

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 08:58 PM
She rolled her eyes
" f-fine.. " she barked and circled sliver she had her claws out
" try and get me off guard " she said
Sliver nodded as she had disappeared. She had threw a hugebdeer that was still alive to sam.

Leucos
October 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sliver nodded as she had disappeared. She had threw a hugebdeer that was still alive to sam.

Sam smelled the deer and dodged it
" you forget I have smell " she barked and smirked

Darky
October 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sam smelled the deer and dodged it
" you forget I have smell " she barked and smirked
Sliver didn't have her scent as she had hopped in some rosemary. Sliver had hopped on her mother and pinned her down like she would do to her brother, quiet and quick.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:34 PM
Pharaoh was alone in camp,so she decided she should try to get someone who trusted her.She walked up to the pup."Hello young one." She said,sitting down.

Hawkstar

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Pharaoh was alone in camp,so she decided she should try to get someone who trusted her.She walked up to the pup."Hello young one." She said,sitting down.

Hawkstar

Gray smiled as he wagged his tail he was a newbie in training
" hi! " he barked as he howled
" I'm a newbie in training pharoah! " he barked happily

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:38 PM
Gray smiled as he wagged his tail he was a newbie in training
" hi! " he barked as he howled
" I'm a newbie in training pharoah! " he barked happily
She smiled,glad he already knew her name even though she had only been in camp for a few days.'Thatys a good start.' she thought."That's great!Have you learned anything interesting?" She asked.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:42 PM
She smiled,glad he already knew her name even though she had only been in camp for a few days.'Thatys a good start.' she thought."That's great!Have you learned anything interesting?" She asked.

" only how to howl! " he barked and howled an amazing way his tail wagged. Gray then looked up at pharoah " not actual hunting yet" he barked with a frown

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:45 PM
" only how to howl! " he barked and howled an amazing way his tail wagged. Gray then looked up at pharoah " not actual hunting yet" he barked with a frown
"I could show you how to hunt.And once you get the ropes,I could take you out for a real hunt." She said

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:49 PM
"I could show you how to hunt.And once you get the ropes,I could take you out for a real hunt." She said

" really?! Thanks! Your nice! " gray barked with a hop his tail wagged happily

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:53 PM
" really?! Thanks! Your nice! " gray barked with a hop his tail wagged happily
"Ok.We will start with the basic crouch." She said,coaching down so she would be able to leap easily onto prey.It was a perfect hunters crouch.She waited for gray to coppy.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:55 PM
"Ok.We will start with the basic crouch." She said,coaching down so she would be able to leap easily onto prey.It was a perfect hunters crouch.She waited for gray to coppy.

Gray coppied the other dog perfectly with a wide smile

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:03 PM
Gray coppied the other dog perfectly with a wide smile
She smiled back."Your a natural.Now you see that dead rabbit?" She asked,pointing her about to a rabbit she had been eating before she came over that was beside the camp wall."Stalk over to it four rabbit hops,and then pounce on it." She said.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:07 PM
She smiled back."Your a natural.Now you see that dead rabbit?" She asked,pointing her about to a rabbit she had been eating before she came over that was beside the camp wall."Stalk over to it four rabbit hops,and then pounce on it." She said.

Gray did as told he slowly crept up to the rabbit he hopped once crept more hopped twice and crept up more three times then pounced on it " done! " he barked

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Gray did as told he slowly crept up to the rabbit he hopped once crept more hopped twice and crept up more three times then pounced on it " done! " he barked
She smiled."I think your ready for real rabbits.Do you want to go outside of camp and hunt?" She asked him.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:12 PM
She smiled."I think your ready for real rabbits.Do you want to go outside of camp and hunt?" She asked him.

He nodded frantically he was hyper for a pup. Gray walked outside of camp and waited he nodded his head to the exit
" c'cmon " he barked with his tail wagging

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:14 PM
He nodded frantically he was hyper for a pup. Gray walked outside of camp and waited he nodded his head to the exit
" c'cmon " he barked with his tail wagging
Sje nodded and trotted after him."Now for the second step of this lesson,you need to smell out your own prey without my help.I will help you catch it though." She said.She sat down and waited to see what he would find.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:26 PM
Sje nodded and trotted after him."Now for the second step of this lesson,you need to smell out your own prey without my help.I will help you catch it though." She said.She sat down and waited to see what he would find.

Gray sniffed the ground as he walked around his ears perked up and he smelled rabbit! He loves rabbits there his favorite food. The pup found it eating some grass as he crouched he stalked it.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:34 PM
Gray sniffed the ground as he walked around his ears perked up and he smelled rabbit! He loves rabbits there his favorite food. The pup found it eating some grass as he crouched he stalked it.
Pharaoh followed him silently and watched.Grays crouch looked close to perfect,and so was his stalk.'If I can train him then he would be a great ally.'

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:42 PM
Pharaoh followed him silently and watched.Grays crouch looked close to perfect,and so was his stalk.'If I can train him then he would be a great ally.'

Gray stopped as his tail was up when the rabbit hopped away , he sniffed the air and continued to walk as he leapt into some tall grass as he waited as the rabbit ate.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:47 PM
Gray stopped as his tail was up when the rabbit hopped away , he sniffed the air and continued to walk as he leapt into some tall grass as he waited as the rabbit ate.
Pharaoh stayed where she was,knowing if she went into the grass,it would startle the rabbit.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:49 PM
Pharaoh stayed where she was,knowing if she went into the grass,it would startle the rabbit.

He trotted up to the rabbit as quiet as a mouse would be and he leaped in the air claws sharp and pounced on the rabbit he twisted it's neck and held onto it . His tail wagged

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:51 PM
He trotted up to the rabbit as quiet as a mouse would be and he leaped in the air claws sharp and pounced on the rabbit he twisted it's neck and held onto it . His tail wagged
Pharaoh smiled,walking up to the pup."Wonderful catch!You did perfect!" She praised.