PDA

View Full Version : The falling

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
A long time ago, war between heaven and hell began when one angel fought against god. But that is a story many of us know but a story hidden within it. Now this story will come to light among many banished angels and demons, a angel created for good but serves only evil has lead a army of both demons and angels against the two gods, god and the devil. But the two gods have came together to force a lesson onto the rebellion which is: “ until you learn to accept the world and learn its beauties and love its people you will be brought back home until than you shall become one with the earth we made! “ thus all demons, angels and the leader of the rebellion has fallen from grace and became mortal. What happens next is unknown to us but you will know it well once you feel it’s call and it’s truth. Welcome to the world with hidden treasure awaiting each and every one of you.

For the angels and demons, some of your powers stay with you but in order to get them or charge them one might say you must either feel or gain the emotions of what you are for example for the angels they must feel or make someone else feel happiness in order to summon their wings.

For the humans, you are the ones who will save them for this curse but you don’t know anything about them. You have a choice to save or leave them depending on the one you get. But of course live a life with the fact more beautiful things are added to the world.

Forums and my oc
Name: Sasuke wolfheart
For demons and angels you don’t have to put a age but humans must)
What you are: angel with demonic blood.
Looks ( for angels and demons up to four forms): human: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/058/567/original/vrihedd-art-untitled-1.gif?1479911018
Wolf: https://pre00.deviantart.net/d528/th/pre/i/2014/046/2/4/__summon___by_stripedwolf99-d76l709.jpg
Angel: http://78.media.tumblr.com/81c4cdd6fa1bfd776f0f26ffdd0006d8/tumblr_o8lxyaYa6K1r8ej5no1_1280.jpg
Demon: https://pre00.deviantart.net/95a6/th/pre/f/2016/198/9/d/menace_by_cakeindafridge-daaen5z.png
Powers for angels and demons only: able to control shadows and become any demonic beasts he can think off however this takes a lot out of him. And he usually uses his strength to fight than his powers
Personality: he’s a cold, smart, and very observant. Always takes notes in his mind and is always waiting for a opportunity to strike and attack. But he’s kind when needed. ( more of his personality will show during rp)
Role: former commander of the rebellion.
Sexuality: bisexual
Other: will began as a wolf so find a wolf find a leader.
Questions:
Rubinaito Celestial Teggy

And anyone else who love to join!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 15th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Bumps?) also for the angels and demons, y’all will start waking up in the mortal world suddenly as any form you choose but you will have to stay in that form a while since y’all will start at nothing with only very little power which you can use very slowly but y’all be able to recharge it no problem!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 15th, 2017, 04:05 PM
.... bumps?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 15th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Bumps?! Oh if you have any suggestions or anything just say! :3 I’m open to ideas!
Hawkstar
SamCats
Rivergold The Eye Of The Storm

If y’all want to join...

Rivergold
October 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Fine I’ll bite.
It’ll take awhile on the form tho.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Fine I’ll bite.
It’ll take awhile on the form tho.
Yay!!

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Was there a second command in the army?

Name: Rial Makaon

What you are: Demon

Looks: as a human she's tall, with features on her face that look cunning and cold. She has a lanky body, and gray hair that falls to about the middle of her spine. Her eyes are a chilling dark blue-gray color. As a wolf, she's basically this (https://img00.deviantart.net/9df3/i/2017/290/e/e/i_dunno_what_to_call_this___by_aerochan-dbqvjcx.png)(yes I know the intestine anatomy isn't really right but heck we just started to dissect stuff)

Powers: Rial doesn't really have two powers, it's just genuinely hard for others to kill her. But however, whenever she gets wounded, it can't heal. So while the wound doesn't really affect her, it just stays there. And combined with that, whenever she's conscious in human form, she can make the wounds invisible to the eyes of others.

Personality: Rial is a cold, analytical type of leader. She's sly and cunning, with a hint of charisma. She's manipulative, and often is stubborn about her opinions, as well as offended easily. (wow that was lazy -,-)

Role: former second in command of the rebellion?

Other: She can stick with Sasuke since she'll also be in her wolf form?

Questions: nada

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Was there a second command in the army?

Name: Rial Makaon

What you are: Demon

Looks: as a human she's tall, with features on her face that look cunning and cold. She has a lanky body, and gray hair that falls to about the middle of her spine. Her eyes are a chilling dark blue-gray color. As a wolf, she's basically this (https://img00.deviantart.net/9df3/i/2017/290/e/e/i_dunno_what_to_call_this___by_aerochan-dbqvjcx.png)(yes I know the intestine anatomy isn't really right but heck we just started to dissect stuff)

Powers: Rial doesn't really have two powers, it's just genuinely hard for others to kill her. But however, whenever she gets wounded, it can't heal. So while the wound doesn't really affect her, it just stays there. And combined with that, whenever she's conscious in human form, she can make the wounds invisible to the eyes of others.

Personality: Rial is a cold, analytical type of leader. She's sly and cunning, with a hint of charisma. She's manipulative, and often is stubborn about her opinions, as well as offended easily. (wow that was lazy -,-)

Role: former second in command of the rebellion?

Other: She can stick with Sasuke since she'll also be in her wolf form?

Questions: nada

Yes accepted!!! :surprisehug:

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Yes accepted!!! :surprisehug:
When shall we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 12:00 PM
When shall we start?
I guess now to get others attention and all :3 If y’all want to

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I guess now to get others attention and all :3 If y’all want to
Okay, sounds good, and can you post the starter post?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Okay, sounds good, and can you post the starter post?
Sure!) A burning feeling hit him hard as he stood over the bodies of dogs who tried to attack him. Blood covered the floor and his body along with a few visible cuts and bite marks on his black wolf body. He was breathing heavily but his eyes still burned with anger and annoyance. His flicked his tail as he looks up “ so they think they can get rid of me so easily huh? A little pain is nothing to me.” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward only to end up falling to his side. “ ..... dang it “ he says in pain as he tried to get up slowly

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Sure!) A burning feeling hit him hard as he stood over the bodies of dogs who tried to attack him. Blood covered the floor and his body along with a few visible cuts and bite marks on his black wolf body. He was breathing heavily but his eyes still burned with anger and annoyance. His flicked his tail as he looks up “ so they think they can get rid of me so easily huh? A little pain is nothing to me.” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward only to end up falling to his side. “ ..... dang it “ he says in pain as he tried to get up slowly

Rial finished off the last canine with a gnash of her teeth, and as she scanned the area in case she needed to fend off another attack, her dark eyes fell on Sasuke, slumped on the floor. She huffed, a sound of amusement. She stood near his side, looking at his wounds. "Well, you'll live." She said roughly, sitting down and nosing at her own wounds covering her body, which all were leaking a slightly thick, black blood. She had only accumulated a few wounds from this fight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Rial finished off the last canine with a gnash of her teeth, and as she scanned the area in case she needed to fend off another attack, her dark eyes fell on Sasuke, slumped on the floor. She huffed, a sound of amusement. She stood near his side, looking at his wounds. "Well, you'll live." She said roughly, sitting down and nosing at her own wounds covering her body, which all were leaking a slightly thick, black blood. She had only accumulated a few wounds from this fight.

He growls loudly “ silence I don’t have your power.” He says as he begins to stand up slowly. “ now let’s find a human! I can’t stand being attacked by mare mutts and let alone this body is too injured “ he growls loudly

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM
He growls loudly “ silence I don’t have your power.” He says as he begins to stand up slowly. “ now let’s find a human! I can’t stand being attacked by mare mutts and let alone this body is too injured “ he growls loudly

Rial shrugged. "Okay, so what are we going to do when we find one?" She asked as she trotted to his side, in case he needed to lean on her for support. Unless he's too proud to. She thought with a flick of her tail. "Or we could just move somewhere else, perhaps out of this forest, so close to the city." she thought for a moment. "I mean we could go deeper into the forest, where there's going to be only lone dogs, not packs."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Rial shrugged. "Okay, so what are we going to do when we find one?" She asked as she trotted to his side, in case he needed to lean on her for support. Unless he's too proud to. She thought with a flick of her tail. "Or we could just move somewhere else, perhaps out of this forest, so close to the city." she thought for a moment. "I mean we could go deeper into the forest, where there's going to be only lone dogs, not packs."

Sasuke laughs softly " it's obvious, we make them ours. Use their feelings and gain our powers back if I'm right about this of course. " he says as he leans against her a bit " don't worry just until we get my power back than we'll find the others if they are smart enough not to repent."

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " it's obvious, we make them ours. Use their feelings and gain our powers back if I'm right about this of course. " he says as he leans against her a bit " don't worry just until we get my power back than we'll find the others if they are smart enough not to repent."

Rial couldn't help but exhale a short breath, which smelled horrific and putrid. "I mean, how do we make them feel?" She corrected herself, a ragged ear flicking absently. "Even if weren't stuck in our wolf forms, if I came to them in my human form, they would freak out, since I wouldn't be able to cover my wounds." She stepped over the carcass of one of the dogs, her teeth slightly bared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Rial couldn't help but exhale a short breath, which smelled horrific and putrid. "I mean, how do we make them feel?" She corrected herself, a ragged ear flicking absently. "Even if weren't stuck in our wolf forms, if I came to them in my human form, they would freak out, since I wouldn't be able to cover my wounds." She stepped over the carcass of one of the dogs, her teeth slightly bared.

Sasuke laughs softly “ humans feel pity for the weakest of things. Make their life hell without them knowing.” He says darkly

aleka!
October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ humans feel pity for the weakest of things. Make their life hell without them knowing.” He says darkly
"Sounds fine." She said, starting toward the city, where hopefully, in the small park that was there, they could hide from curious eyes. There really was no denying that Rial didn't really look like regular wolf, or dog even. Between her weird fur color, and wounds patched along her fur, it was quite obvious something was wrong with her. Sasuke in his wolf form was quite fine, he was mostly just a large black canine.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 18th, 2017, 12:49 AM
"Sounds fine." She said, starting toward the city, where hopefully, in the small park that was there, they could hide from curious eyes. There really was no denying that Rial didn't really look like regular wolf, or dog even. Between her weird fur color, and wounds patched along her fur, it was quite obvious something was wrong with her. Sasuke in his wolf form was quite fine, he was mostly just a large black canine.

Sasuke quickly lays down growling softly to himself. His eyes glowed a bit but only dimly. “ stay with me. Hide yourself till I regain power. I’m not losing my second in command so easily you hear?” He says with a soft growl.