PDA

View Full Version : Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay

Pages : 1 [2]

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:46 PM
David smirked, struggling to hide the laugh he wanted to let loose. To distract himself, he glanced at her weapons(Are they with her?) "Nice bow." He said, interest making his voice deeper, "Where'd you get it? What wood is it made out of?" He asked. His dark hair falling in his face as he admired her appearance, although he tried very hard not to make it obvious. He was also well muscled, a result of living by himself, and the constant struggle he had to find food, which also made him a little skinny, but if given a proper meal regularly, he would fill out nicely.
(Dur!) (XD) He is kinda cute... she thought. But then started freaking out, in her mind of course. "My Ranger Mentor made it," she said, admiring her bow. She ran a hand with long, slender, fingers down its length. "If you want to know, you'll have to ask John," she said absentmindedly. She realized what she said and corrected herself, "But I doubt you'll wanna do that, " Trapped in the world of weapons, she took no notice of him checking her out. She did however, notice how muscular he was. She gave no indication of this, of course. She used her peripheral vision to scan his body.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:50 PM
(Dur!) (XD) He is kinda cute... she thought. But then started freaking out, in her mind of course. "My Ranger Mentor made it," she said, admiring her bow. She ran a hand with long, slender, fingers down its length. "If you want to know, you'll have to ask John," she said absentmindedly. She realized what she said and corrected herself, "But I doubt you'll wanna do that, " Trapped in the world of weapons, she took no notice of him checking her out. She did however, notice how muscular he was. She gave no indication of this, of course. She used her peripheral vision to scan his body.
(Dang mention a bow and a girl starts checking you out xD)
"May I see it?" He asked politely, his interest in the bow growing. Wow! She's gorgeous. He thought, still admiring her extensive beauty, "It's a beautiful bow." He said, cautiously wondering what she thought of him, She probably thinks I'm an idiot.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:56 PM
(Dang mention a bow and a girl starts checking you out xD)
"May I see it?" He asked politely, his interest in the bow growing. Wow! She's gorgeous. He thought, still admiring her extensive beauty, "It's a beautiful bow." He said, cautiously wondering what she thought of him, She probably thinks I'm an idiot.
(Jackelyn is......Jackelyn XD )
"Haha! No...." she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. What an idiot, her mind said, A cute idiot, Frostbite interjected. She inwardly rolled her eyes at the horse and slung the bow back over her shoulder.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:01 PM
(Jackelyn is......Jackelyn XD )
"Haha! No...." she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. What an idiot, her mind said, A cute idiot, Frostbite interjected. She inwardly rolled her eyes at the horse and slung the bow back over her shoulder.
He nodded, "Of course, my mistake." He apologized, dipping his head to her, "I've always wanted a good weapon." He said wistfully, "But well, it's not in the budget." He said vaguely, leaving out the fact that he didn't have a budget.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 11:07 PM
He nodded, "Of course, my mistake." He apologized, dipping his head to her, "I've always wanted a good weapon." He said wistfully, "But well, it's not in the budget." He said vaguely, leaving out the fact that he didn't have a budget.
"We don't always get what we want," she remarked wisely, " there are few thing I want." She pet Frostbite's neck. He snorted and "accidentally" kicked David, lightly.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:14 PM
"We don't always get what we want," she remarked wisely, " there are few thing I want." She pet Frostbite's neck. He snorted and "accidentally" kicked David, lightly.
David stumbled backwards, landing on his rear and crying out in alarm, "Ouch." He said, glancing up at the beautiful horse warily, "You have a bit of a mean streak you know." He told Frostbite with a grin.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 11:17 PM
David stumbled backwards, landing on his rear and crying out in alarm, "Ouch." He said, glancing up at the beautiful horse warily, "You have a bit of a mean streak you know." He told Frostbite with a grin.
Jack, burst out laughing. Frostbite whinnied, although it sounded suspiciously like laughing. "A-are you alright?" She stopped laughing but there was still a trace of humor in her eyes.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Jack, burst out laughing. Frostbite whinnied, although it sounded suspiciously like laughing. "A-are you alright?" She stopped laughing but there was still a trace of humor in her eyes.
"My pride took the hardest hit." He told her with a grin, "I'll survive." David said, his eyes glinting as he gazed up at her.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:18 AM
"My pride took the hardest hit." He told her with a grin, "I'll survive." David said, his eyes glinting as he gazed up at her.
She offered him a hand to pull him up.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 10:34 AM
She offered him a hand to pull him up.
David took it, trying not to notice how soft her hands were, or how perfectly it fit into his own. "Thanks." He muttered.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 11:27 AM
David took it, trying not to notice how soft her hands were, or how perfectly it fit into his own. "Thanks." He muttered.
She pulled him up and stumbled back a bit. She caught herself and Frostbite snorted behind her, Be right back he neighed and took off for the cabin. When he got there he told Chestnut about Jack and David.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 11:48 AM
She pulled him up and stumbled back a bit. She caught herself and Frostbite snorted behind her, Be right back he neighed and took off for the cabin. When he got there he told Chestnut about Jack and David.
Chestnut whinnied in amusement, Really? He inquired.

David stared after Frostbite, "He's a little strange." He stated.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Chestnut whinnied in amusement, Really? He inquired.

David stared after Frostbite, "He's a little strange." He stated.
"Understatement of the millennia!" She said. She started walking calmly after Frostbite, following the path she saw him take.

Frostbite whinnied, confirming it. Do you think we should do something?

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:41 PM
"Understatement of the millennia!" She said. She started walking calmly after Frostbite, following the path she saw him take.

Frostbite whinnied, confirming it. Do you think we should do something?
Probably, should I tell John? Chestnut asked, shaking her mane.

David followed her slowly, "So uh, where ya going?" He inquired.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Probably, should I tell John? Chestnut asked, shaking her mane.

David followed her slowly, "So uh, where ya going?" He inquired.
It would be the Ranger Horse thing to do, Frostbite decided.

Jack turned her head and shrugged, "Back to where I live. "

(I'll stay on for one more post, then I'll get off, cause I'm tired)

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
It would be the Ranger Horse thing to do, Frostbite decided.

Jack turned her head and shrugged, "Back to where I live. "

(I'll stay on for one more post, then I'll get off, cause I'm tired)
(Aww, okay.)
Chestnut nodded, suddenly letting out a loud winnie.

John's head snapped to the side, trotting out to the stables, "What is it girl?" He murmured to his horse before noticing Frostbite. He immediately walked to the white horse, "Frostbite?" He exclaimed, his eyes growing wider, "Where's Jack?"

David followed her still, "Can I come?" He asked uncertainly.

SacredMadness
October 27th, 2017, 07:06 AM
(Aww, okay.)
Chestnut nodded, suddenly letting out a loud winnie.

John's head snapped to the side, trotting out to the stables, "What is it girl?" He murmured to his horse before noticing Frostbite. He immediately walked to the white horse, "Frostbite?" He exclaimed, his eyes growing wider, "Where's Jack?"

David followed her still, "Can I come?" He asked uncertainly.
[B]Come with me me amigo!" He tried to tell him. He did a prancing thing, hoping that John would get the point.

By this point, Jackelyn was getting annoyed. "Whatever!" She said exasperated.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM
[B]Come with me me amigo!" He tried to tell him. He did a prancing thing, hoping that John would get the point.

By this point, Jackelyn was getting annoyed. "Whatever!" She said exasperated.
"Do you prefer your bow, or those knives you're carrying?" He inquired.

Chestnut conveyed the message to John, stamping her feet as she did so.

John's eyes widened in surprise, immediately he mounted Chestnut. Whistling for Frostbite to follow him, he dashed away towards the two adolescents.

SacredMadness
October 27th, 2017, 12:30 PM
"Do you prefer your bow, or those knives you're carrying?" He inquired.

Chestnut conveyed the message to John, stamping her feet as she did so.

John's eyes widened in surprise, immediately he mounted Chestnut. Whistling for Frostbite to follow him, he dashed away towards the two adolescents.
"Depends on the opponent, " she said numbly.

Frostbite ran with Chestnut and John. He neighed loudly, hoping Jack heard him. She snapped her head towards the sound and smiled. "Heya Frostbite!" She said cheerfully. Boy was she glad to get away distract herself. "I don't really know this guy, but he won't leave me alone," she said in a voice only John could hear.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Depends on the opponent, " she said numbly.

Frostbite ran with Chestnut and John. He neighed loudly, hoping Jack heard him. She snapped her head towards the sound and smiled. "Heya Frostbite!" She said cheerfully. Boy was she glad to get away distract herself. "I don't really know this guy, but he won't leave me alone," she said in a voice only John could hear.
(Crap you should't have said that, now John's going to have to beat him within an inch of his life.)
John scowled, dismounting quickly and striding right up to David, "Need something boy?" He spat, his dark eyes showing no warmth.

David backed up quickly as John came up to him, he shook his head, "Sir, I promise I didn't mean anything by it." He said apologetically, his bright blue eyes showing fear.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 11:34 AM
(Crap you should't have said that, now John's going to have to beat him within an inch of his life.)
John scowled, dismounting quickly and striding right up to David, "Need something boy?" He spat, his dark eyes showing no warmth.

David backed up quickly as John came up to him, he shook his head, "Sir, I promise I didn't mean anything by it." He said apologetically, his bright blue eyes showing fear.
(And Jack is gonna watch,)
Jack pet Frostbites neck, chucking softly. She grinned a bit as John confronted David

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM
(And Jack is gonna watch,)
Jack pet Frostbites neck, chucking softly. She grinned a bit as John confronted David
(Poor David,)
John turned to look at Jack, "Well if he didn't mean anything by it it's fine then!" He said, his voice thick with sarcasm. As the words still hung in the air he turned, punching David in the face, "Leave." He said, his voice leaving no room for argument, to the boy, who had now fallen on the ground with a bloody lip.

David grunted in pain as John's fist connected to his face, he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground. He stood, embarrassment sparkling in his eyes. As he started to walk away he turned back to the two rangers, "Sorry." He said quietly, walking away with his hand to his mouth to stop the blood flow.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 11:43 AM
(Poor David,)
John turned to look at Jack, "Well if he didn't mean anything by it it's fine then!" He said, his voice thick with sarcasm. As the words still hung in the air he turned, punching David in the face, "Leave." He said, his voice leaving no room for argument, to the boy, who had now fallen on the ground with a bloody lip.

David grunted in pain as John's fist connected to his face, he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground. He stood, embarrassment sparkling in his eyes. As he started to walk away he turned back to the two rangers, "Sorry." He said quietly, walking away with his hand to his mouth to stop the blood flow.
"Thanks John," she said, she debated whether or not to tell him that David was hitting on her as well. But decided against it, thinking the boy has been hurt enough.
Well, that didn't go as planned... Frostbite thought to himself.

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM
"Thanks John," she said, she debated whether or not to tell him that David was hitting on her as well. But decided against it, thinking the boy has been hurt enough.
Well, that didn't go as planned... Frostbite thought to himself.
Chestnut stamped her foot angrily, He was just flirting you know. She conveyed to John.

John's eyes flashed, "No problem." He said quietly, He needs to mind his own business. He answered Chestnut.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Chestnut stamped her foot angrily, He was just flirting you know. She conveyed to John.

John's eyes flashed, "No problem." He said quietly, He needs to mind his own business. He answered Chestnut.
She then grabbed her bow and turned to John expectantly. "Training?"

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
She then grabbed her bow and turned to John expectantly. "Training?"
John turned to look at her, "Yes. You'll be running through an obstacle course." He said simply.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 02:23 PM
John turned to look at her, "Yes. You'll be running through an obstacle course." He said simply.
She grinned inwardly. Obstacles were an easy subject for her. However, she had a feeling this one was going to be quite different.

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 09:53 PM
She grinned inwardly. Obstacles were an easy subject for her. However, she had a feeling this one was going to be quite different.
John wordlessly mounted Chestnut, heading off towards home.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:31 AM
John wordlessly mounted Chestnut, heading off towards home.
She followed his example and Frostbite kept rambling in Spanish in his...well...her head.

FadingEchoes
October 31st, 2017, 10:58 AM
She followed his example and Frostbite kept rambling in Spanish in his...well...her head.
John swiftly dismounted, leading his apprentice into the woods until they came to a carefully crafted obstacle course.

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 12:46 PM
John swiftly dismounted, leading his apprentice into the woods until they came to a carefully crafted obstacle course.
She gawked at the course before her.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 07:55 PM
She gawked at the course before her.
He hid a grin as she stared at it, "You have 90 seconds to get through it. Or you do it again." He said, gesturing to the course.

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM
He hid a grin as she stared at it, "You have 90 seconds to get through it. Or you do it again." He said, gesturing to the course.
She jumped over various objects, climbed things, tripped a few times but made it out. She ran over to John, "How did I do?" Her hairline was sticky with sweat. Her face was a freshly picked tomato and her side felt like they had been stabbed 430 times.

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 09:35 PM
She jumped over various objects, climbed things, tripped a few times but made it out. She ran over to John, "How did I do?" Her hairline was sticky with sweat. Her face was a freshly picked tomato and her side felt like they had been stabbed 430 times.
He nodded, "84 seconds." He said slowly, "Tomorrow you'll do it in under 80." He stated, his tone leaving no room for argument. John then jerked his head to signal her to follow him, "Time for breakfast." He said.
(Wait, it is morning right?)

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 09:38 PM
He nodded, "84 seconds." He said slowly, "Tomorrow you'll do it in under 80." He stated, his tone leaving no room for argument. John then jerked his head to signal her to follow him, "Time for breakfast." He said.
(Wait, it is morning right?)
(Ummm, sure?)
She shrugged and mounted Frostbite. She road off to the cabin. (Nini)

FadingEchoes
November 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
(Ummm, sure?)
She shrugged and mounted Frostbite. She road off to the cabin. (Nini)
(Nightie night.)
John rode towards the cabin, his mottled cloak flowing in the wind.

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Bump for ScarredSecrets @Sasukewolfe (madness) Kyra-Wolfe-666 Mayflower @Milky Way I really don't want this to die

The_10th_Doctor
November 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Nova was sitting next to Rexla. She sighed. The young apprentice was bored. She had reluctantly agreed to take a walk with the Scribe, and she was seriously regretting it. She didn't like long walks where you meandered around. She liked to run and climb through the trees. Being forced to keep her feet slow was agonizing to her. They were taking a break, sitting on an old dry log.
"Rexla, why do we have to sit here? I want to move around!" her eyes flashed and she combed her fingers through her silver hair.
Rexla looked down at Nova with a smile on his face. "You need to learn patience if you ever want to be a ranger." his voice was bitter at the last word. he didn't really like rangers and their secretive ways.
Nova sighed and laid down on the ground, her hair spilling out around her head. Her silver-blue eyes sparkled as she caught a glimpse of the sky through the canopy of trees.

SacredMadness
November 29th, 2017, 01:07 PM
(Nightie night.)
John rode towards the cabin, his mottled cloak flowing in the wind.
“Do you know him?” She asked the Ranger with curious eyes.

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 02:01 PM
“Do you know him?” She asked the Ranger with curious eyes.
"Know who?" He asked, although he was sure he knew the answer.

SacredMadness
November 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Know who?" He asked, although he was sure he knew the answer.
“The dude who wouldn’t leave me alone,” she answered.

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
“The dude who wouldn’t leave me alone,” she answered.
"I've seen him around." He answered truthfully, although he left out the fact that he knew the names and residence of everyone in Redmont.

SacredMadness
November 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
"I've seen him around." He answered truthfully, although he left out the fact that he knew the names and residence of everyone in Redmont.
“What now?” She asked very bored. (Crap! I forgot her name XD )

FadingEchoes
November 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM
“What now?” She asked very bored. (Crap! I forgot her name XD )
(It's Jack.)
He ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes gazing off into the distance as he considered her question. "Come with me." He said quietly, leading her to the main room of the cabin and grabbing his leather bounder, "The Ranger Commandant has asked us to go on a mission."

SacredMadness
November 30th, 2017, 04:47 AM
(It's Jack.)
He ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes gazing off into the distance as he considered her question. "Come with me." He said quietly, leading her to the main room of the cabin and grabbing his leather bounder, "The Ranger Commandant has asked us to go on a mission."
She got a bit excited and followed him quickly and silently.

FadingEchoes
November 30th, 2017, 11:48 AM
She got a bit excited and followed him quickly and silently.
(Hmm... I shall make an antagonist.)
"We'll be going into the Mountains to face (one sec while I think of a name that isn't morgarath.)" He continued, gazing into her eyes intensely.
(@Sasukewolf (madness) Mayflower Want to send your OCs on a mission?)

Name: Alexander Geparnara
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: http://www.s5wallpaper.com/2014/02/handsome-guy-02-s5-wallpapers.html
Personality: Cold, distant, sinister, lonely. Other than that TBRP
Rank/Role: Former Knight.
Relations: TBA

SacredMadness
November 30th, 2017, 02:23 PM
(Hmm... I shall make an antagonist.)
"We'll be going into the Mountains to face (one sec while I think of a name that isn't morgarath.)" He continued, gazing into her eyes intensely.
(@Sasukewolf (madness) Mayflower Want to send your OCs on a mission?)

Name: Alexander Geparnara
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: http://www.s5wallpaper.com/2014/02/handsome-guy-02-s5-wallpapers.html
Personality: Cold, distant, sinister, lonely. Other than that TBRP
Rank/Role: Former Knight.
Relations: TBA
Her eyes widened then her face turned expressionless. This was serious. She nodded and her eyes showed understanding but her mouth opened with a question.

FadingEchoes
November 30th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Her eyes widened then her face turned expressionless. This was serious. She nodded and her eyes showed understanding but her mouth opened with a question.
He raised an eyebrow as he saw her mouth open, "What?" He inquired.

SacredMadness
December 1st, 2017, 05:22 AM
He raised an eyebrow as he saw her mouth open, "What?" He inquired.
She bursted with questions! “Just who is Geparnara? Why is he a threat? Is it just gonna be us? “ she rambled on with a seemingly endless supply of questions.

FadingEchoes
December 1st, 2017, 10:46 AM
She bursted with questions! “Just who is Geparnara? Why is he a threat? Is it just gonna be us? “ she rambled on with a seemingly endless supply of questions.
John hid a smirk as he answered, "Alexander Geparnara used to be a knight." He said slowly, his eyes moving to gaze off into the distance, "He betrayed the King and the kingdom, then fleeing into the Mountains." John paused, his smirk returning as he pulled up the edge of his tunic like shirt to reveal a large scar, "But not before he gave me that." He said.

SacredMadness
December 1st, 2017, 01:41 PM
John hid a smirk as he answered, "Alexander Geparnara used to be a knight." He said slowly, his eyes moving to gaze off into the distance, "He betrayed the King and the kingdom, then fleeing into the Mountains." John paused, his smirk returning as he pulled up the edge of his tunic like shirt to reveal a large scar, "But not before he gave me that." He said.
More questions started to form. “Woah! What weapon? Why?”

FadingEchoes
December 1st, 2017, 02:49 PM
More questions started to form. “Woah! What weapon? Why?”
John raised his hands to ward off further questions, "A sword. I was his first act of rebellion." He said slowly, "A knight attacking a King's Ranger..." John sighed, "It's a wonder the kingdom didn't go into anarchy."
(Hmm... I kinda want to make John and Geparnara brothers. But John changed his name when Geparnara rebelled.)

SacredMadness
December 1st, 2017, 03:11 PM
John raised his hands to ward off further questions, "A sword. I was his first act of rebellion." He said slowly, "A knight attacking a King's Ranger..." John sighed, "It's a wonder the kingdom didn't go into anarchy."
(Hmm... I kinda want to make John and Geparnara brothers. But John changed his name when Geparnara rebelled.)
(It’s your roleplay XD )
She nodded and kept silent. She honestly had no idea what to say.

FadingEchoes
December 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM
(It’s your roleplay XD )
She nodded and kept silent. She honestly had no idea what to say.
(Haha fair point.)
John shook his head, as if to clear it, and looked back to her, "Pack your bags." He said simply, "We leave at first light tomorrow morning."

SacredMadness
December 1st, 2017, 07:19 PM
(Haha fair point.)
John shook his head, as if to clear it, and looked back to her, "Pack your bags." He said simply, "We leave at first light tomorrow morning."
Darting off, Jackelyn noted John’s reactions and expressions. He seemed, uneasy.

FadingEchoes
December 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Darting off, Jackelyn noted John’s reactions and expressions. He seemed, uneasy.
John walked to his room, trying to hide how his hands had started shaking. As he packed his bags, he continuously paused, as if forgetting that he was packing. After he was finished he left his room to meet Jack.

SacredMadness
December 2nd, 2017, 08:18 AM
John walked to his room, trying to hide how his hands had started shaking. As he packed his bags, he continuously paused, as if forgetting that he was packing. After he was finished he left his room to meet Jack.
The tall girl waited in the living room for John. Her own exticement had turned to anxiety. What if she made a mistake? What if she made a fatal mistake? The shook her head like a dog as if to shake the pessimistic thoughts away.

FadingEchoes
December 2nd, 2017, 09:05 AM
The tall girl waited in the living room for John. Her own exticement had turned to anxiety. What if she made a mistake? What if she made a fatal mistake? The shook her head like a dog as if to shake the pessimistic thoughts away.
John looked to his apprentice, "Ready?" He asked, gesturing to the door.

WarriorLilyFire
December 2nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
How do I roleplay!!! This site is confusing and all I want to do is roleplay!!

SacredMadness
December 2nd, 2017, 06:12 PM
John looked to his apprentice, "Ready?" He asked, gesturing to the door.
She nodded silently and started for the door.

FadingEchoes
December 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
She nodded silently and started for the door.
John followed her slowly, mounting his horse and starting off on the journey.

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 AM
John followed her slowly, mounting his horse and starting off on the journey.
She mounted Frostbite and patted his neck.
Something is really bugging John, I wonder what it is.... she thought to her horses. Dunno. The man deserves to keep his own secrets ya know... he thought back. I know.... She said and nudged him forward a little more.

FadingEchoes
December 3rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
She mounted Frostbite and patted his neck.
Something is really bugging John, I wonder what it is.... she thought to her horses. Dunno. The man deserves to keep his own secrets ya know... he thought back. I know.... She said and nudged him forward a little more.
John glanced back at her, his eyes searching hers, "Something bothering you?"

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
John glanced back at her, his eyes searching hers, "Something bothering you?"
She jolted out of her deep thinking and recovered quickly. “Nope, nothing, why?” She asked.

FadingEchoes
December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
She jolted out of her deep thinking and recovered quickly. “Nope, nothing, why?” She asked.
His eyebrows raised in question, "Please Jack, do you really want me to figure it out on my own? Or will you just tell me?"

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 08:49 PM
His eyebrows raised in question, "Please Jack, do you really want me to figure it out on my own? Or will you just tell me?"
“What is there to figure out?” She said casting her eyes downward. You shouldn’t be lying to him... Frostbite advised. Not helping... She growled at him in her mind.

FadingEchoes
December 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
“What is there to figure out?” She said casting her eyes downward. You shouldn’t be lying to him... Frostbite advised. Not helping... She growled at him in her mind.
He grinned wolfishly, "You want to know what's bothering me don't you?" He stated, as if he had always known.

SacredMadness
December 4th, 2017, 08:05 PM
He grinned wolfishly, "You want to know what's bothering me don't you?" He stated, as if he had always known.
“How does he do that?” She asked herself. “Yes I do, so what?” She shrugged, feeling disappointed in her lying skills.

FadingEchoes
December 4th, 2017, 09:30 PM
“How does he do that?” She asked herself. “Yes I do, so what?” She shrugged, feeling disappointed in her lying skills.
He paused, deciding whether or not to tell her or make her work for it, "Oh I don't know..." He said sarcastically, "Perhaps it's the same nothing that wasn't bothering you."

SacredMadness
December 5th, 2017, 05:01 AM
He paused, deciding whether or not to tell her or make her work for it, "Oh I don't know..." He said sarcastically, "Perhaps it's the same nothing that wasn't bothering you."
She gave him a “really” look and rolled her eyes. “I may not be the best Ranger’s Apprentice but I can plainly see something is bothering you. What is it?” She said standing up a bit in her saddle with anticipation.

FadingEchoes
December 15th, 2017, 10:24 AM
She gave him a “really” look and rolled her eyes. “I may not be the best Ranger’s Apprentice but I can plainly see something is bothering you. What is it?” She said standing up a bit in her saddle with anticipation.
"I haven't seen Geparnara since he was banished." The man said simply, urging his horse to ride faster.
(I literally just noticed I never replied to this. Wow.)