October 19th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"Or what?"

She grinned and tackled the still deputy and bit his ear her ears back
" or your dead" she hissed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 07:12 PM
She grinned and tackled the still deputy and bit his ear her ears back
" or your dead" she hissed
He smiled and licked her face before sliding out and standing face to face. "That won't happen." He purred.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM
He smiled and licked her face before sliding out and standing face to face. "That won't happen." He purred.

Larkwing whipped around and hissed she scrapped the ground with her claws and her tail was straight up and the tip of her tail flicked
" fool , why aren't you running , your face to face with death" she said darkly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Larkwing whipped around and hissed she scrapped the ground with her claws and her tail was straight up and the tip of her tail flicked
" fool , why aren't you running , your face to face with death" she said darkly
"I'm not afraid of my love." He purred.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 07:51 PM
"I'm not afraid of my love." He purred.

The warrior hissed and clawed near ashclaw , she narrowed her eye while baring her teeth. Larkwing growled as she circled the tom again she huffed and puffed , her fur on her back rose up and her ear flicked until spicestar meowed tackling her down
" I WARNED YOU ASHCLAW" spicestar yelled as he was on top of Larkwing who only cackled (like granny from ice age ). She scratched the leader cheek and it turned to a fight fur flew from there pelts meows and hissed filled the cave.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
The warrior hissed and clawed near ashclaw , she narrowed her eye while baring her teeth. Larkwing growled as she circled the tom again she huffed and puffed , her fur on her back rose up and her ear flicked until spicestar meowed tackling her down
" I WARNED YOU ASHCLAW" spicestar yelled as he was on top of Larkwing who only cackled (like granny from ice age ). She scratched the leader cheek and it turned to a fight fur flew from there pelts meows and hissed filled the cave.
Ashclaw threw Spicestar away. "Leave!" He hissed at him. "Do i looked harmed? I'm fine. GO!"

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Ashclaw threw Spicestar away. "Leave!" He hissed at him. "Do i looked harmed? I'm fine. GO!"

The tom growled as he tumbled off , he took deep breaths as he had a scar on his hind leg he looked at it and his ear flicked with a snarl. Spicestar looked at the beast with sharp fangs
" Your on my nerves deputy , and YOU! I hope you die a painful death beast " he said and ran off. Larkwing only licked the blood off of her lipse and chuckled with heavy breaths .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 08:04 PM
The tom growled as he tumbled off , he took deep breaths as he had a scar on his hind leg he looked at it and his ear flicked with a snarl. Spicestar looked at the beast with sharp fangs
" Your on my nerves deputy , and YOU! I hope you die a painful death beast " he said and ran off. Larkwing only licked the blood off of her lipse and chuckled with heavy breaths .
"I'll handle ger. You go get better." He said walking up to her.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 08:07 PM
"I'll handle ger. You go get better." He said walking up to her.

Larkwing had her ears back as she backed up with a mrrow in anger. She tilted her head as she was blocked by the wall

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Larkwing had her ears back as she backed up with a mrrow in anger. She tilted her head as she was blocked by the wall
He walked closer to her.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
He walked closer to her.

Her head was down as she hissed and bared her teeth claws poised and ready to strike it was a warning for the mouse brain .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Her head was down as she hissed and bared her teeth claws poised and ready to strike it was a warning for the mouse brain .
"Kill me then." He challenged.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"Kill me then." He challenged.

' No!! No don't please don't no no ' She thought but her body didn't respond she hissed and walked up to the tom with an evil smirk. She tackled ashclaw and roared some drool was on her muzzle and raised her claw , she stoped a moment but whent at it again then something happened it was like her claws struggled to stay sharp .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 08:55 PM
' No!! No don't please don't no no ' She thought but her body didn't respond she hissed and walked up to the tom with an evil smirk. She tackled ashclaw and roared some drool was on her muzzle and raised her claw , she stoped a moment but whent at it again then something happened it was like her claws struggled to stay sharp .
"Do it!" He yelled. But it wasn't to kill him. "Fight that demon inside you. Let it know that you're in control!"

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"Do it!" He yelled. But it wasn't to kill him. "Fight that demon inside you. Let it know that you're in control!"

Larkwing eye was wide open at first as she started to back up from him , she looked at her claw and closed her eye as she shook her head. She was to weak the warrior let out another laugh but didn't attack she shook as she tried. She tired.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Larkwing eye was wide open at first as she started to back up from him , she looked at her claw and closed her eye as she shook her head. She was to weak the warrior let out another laugh but didn't attack she shook as she tried. She tired.
"You can do it!" Ashclaw encouraged. "Fight it! Fight it!"

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"You can do it!" Ashclaw encouraged. "Fight it! Fight it!"

" NO!!!! " Larkwing yelled as her pupil was still small , she snarled and her ears where back she smirked
" sorry but she's too weak . I'm too weak ... " the warrior said as she walked off into the rain she sharpened her claw and scratched the wall of the cave leaving deep scratches . She chuckled and turned around
" give up on me " she meowed as her tail thrashed . She was a monster.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
" NO!!!! " Larkwing yelled as her pupil was still small , she snarled and her ears where back she smirked
" sorry but she's too weak . I'm too weak ... " the warrior said as she walked off into the rain she sharpened her claw and scratched the wall of the cave leaving deep scratches . She chuckled and turned around
" give up on me " she meowed as her tail thrashed . She was a monster.
"No. I will never give up on you."

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 06:29 AM
"No. I will never give up on you."

Larkwing hissed as she layed down she was tired any ways she whent to sleep

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Larkwing hissed as she layed down she was tired any ways she whent to sleep
He laid next to her, curling up.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 04:08 PM
He laid next to her, curling up.

Larkwing was in some where dark cold , it had spikes in the ceiling she smelled blood. She whined as she whent to a lake like thing and it had a huge stone behind it with a bear claw symbol on it .The black and white she cat looked at her reflection , her eye was hollow and black she had scar on her upper lip covered in blood. Her claws long and ragged her reflection laughed as it hopped out of the pool. " This is what you are!do you know where you are? " her dark reflection asked Larkwing shook her head as a no "
YOUR IN THE HOLLOWS!EVERY EVIL CAT IS HERE! AND PLACE ABOVE IS SANCTUARY!!YOUR DOOMED TO BE IN THE HOLLOWS! " her dark reflection yelled and she screamed
Larkwing screamed as she awoke she was normal now and she shook
" I don't wanna be in the hollows! " she meowed in fright her pupil was normal sized

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Larkwing was in some where dark cold , it had spikes in the ceiling she smelled blood. She whined as she whent to a lake like thing and it had a huge stone behind it with a bear claw symbol on it .The black and white she cat looked at her reflection , her eye was hollow and black she had scar on her upper lip covered in blood. Her claws long and ragged her reflection laughed as it hopped out of the pool. " This is what you are!do you know where you are? " her dark reflection asked Larkwing shook her head as a no "
YOUR IN THE HOLLOWS!EVERY EVIL CAT IS HERE! AND PLACE ABOVE IS SANCTUARY!!YOUR DOOMED TO BE IN THE HOLLOWS! " her dark reflection yelled and she screamed
Larkwing screamed as she awoke she was normal now and she shook
" I don't wanna be in the hollows! " she meowed in fright her pupil was normal sized
He looked up at her with concern.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 04:45 PM
He looked up at her with concern.

Hollows= dark forest sanctuary=starclan )

She looked at her mate and backed up quickly
" I'm doomed to be in the hollows... " Larkwing meowed as her head was down and her eye was closed " I'm doomed" she said ,her tail was limp

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Hollows= dark forest sanctuary=starclan )

She looked at her mate and backed up quickly
" I'm doomed to be in the hollows... " Larkwing meowed as her head was down and her eye was closed " I'm doomed" she said ,her tail was limp
"No. No you're not." He licked het cheek.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"No. No you're not." He licked het cheek.

" I had a vision of it ashclaw! " she meowed and robinpaw padded up to them
" GUYS I'M HAVING MY NAME CERMONEY TODAY HURRY UP! " Robinpaw said as he ran back to the camp , he couldn't wait he was so hyper , spicestar meowed for the meeting and three elders sat just below him saltpelt who was gray and white speckled she cat. reedfur who was light brown and white and blackeye who was a black mane coon all smiled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
" I had a vision of it ashclaw! " she meowed and robinpaw padded up to them
" GUYS I'M HAVING MY NAME CERMONEY TODAY HURRY UP! " Robinpaw said as he ran back to the camp , he couldn't wait he was so hyper , spicestar meowed for the meeting and three elders sat just below him saltpelt who was gray and white speckled she cat. reedfur who was light brown and white and blackeye who was a black mane coon all smiled.
He smiled. "I'm coming!" He called and looked back at Larkwing. "Come on."

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 05:14 PM
He smiled. "I'm coming!" He called and looked back at Larkwing. "Come on."

She took a deep breath and ran as though fire was under her feat , she hid behind a bush and watched the ceremony . Spicestar was in front of robinpaw and smiled " robinpaw it is my greatest honor that you shall be named Robinstripe , for your hard work and playfullness may you find the right path" he meowed and touched Robinstripe head with his nose and thrashed his tail happily " and I shall announce a MENTOR! AshClaw with my apologies I will grant you the opportunity to have an apprentice " he added . Robinstripe giggled and ran around fast " Robinstripe Robinstripe!! " he meowed loudly and happily

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 05:43 PM
She took a deep breath and ran as though fire was under her feat , she hid behind a bush and watched the ceremony . Spicestar was in front of robinpaw and smiled " robinpaw it is my greatest honor that you shall be named Robinstripe , for your hard work and playfullness may you find the right path" he meowed and touched Robinstripe head with his nose and thrashed his tail happily " and I shall announce a MENTOR! AshClaw with my apologies I will grant you the opportunity to have an apprentice " he added . Robinstripe giggled and ran around fast " Robinstripe Robinstripe!! " he meowed loudly and happily
He chanted his name happily.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
He chanted his name happily.

" kestrelpaw! " spicestar called as a runt she cat who was dusty gray and white crawled out and gulped " yes? " she asked " ashclaw you have a choice either Robinstripe or kestrelpaw can be your apprentice there is no such thing as late apprenticeship " he meowed and Robinstripe tumbled over with a laugh as a butterfly was on his nose ( wanna be one of the elders?)

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Larkwing slipped away from the ceremony as she felt she needed some time to herself after her nightmare with her hollowed self! She was scared she needed some one else other than her deputy . The She cat looked around for thornheart her ear twitched " thornheart!! Thornheart!! " she called she needed to tell her friend her nightmare
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Larkwing slipped away from the ceremony as she felt she needed some time to herself after her nightmare with her hollowed self! She was scared she needed some one else other than her deputy . The She cat looked around for thornheart her ear twitched " thornheart!! Thornheart!! " she called she needed to tell her friend her nightmare
Scarwings
Thornheart had been grooming herself in a corner and pranced over to Larkwing (she doesn't know about the mateship yet!) "Heya Larkwing!" She greeted with false cheer.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Thornheart had been grooming herself in a corner and pranced over to Larkwing (she doesn't know about the mateship yet!) "Heya Larkwing!" She greeted with false cheer.

She ran up to her friend and was breathing quickly she shook her fur and looked at thornheart in fear and pain
" it's terrible , TERRIBLE! Do you know about the hollows?? I'm doomed !!! " she meowed quickly she didn't give her time to settle down .

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 08:39 PM
She ran up to her friend and was breathing quickly she shook her fur and looked at thornheart in fear and pain
" it's terrible , TERRIBLE! Do you know about the hollows?? I'm doomed !!! " she meowed quickly she didn't give her time to settle down .
Thornheart's ears went flat against her head, "What are babbling about!?" She cried.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Thornheart's ears went flat against her head, "What are babbling about!?" She cried.

" I'M DOOMED TO GO TO THE HOLLOWS! WHEN I DIE IM GONNA GO THERE! " Larkwing yelled as she shook she was scared
" I had a vision or nightmare...The hollows is where bad cats go...I'm doomed it was terrible . I saw myself in a red pool the cave was red as spikes where on the ceiling , I saw the monster I am.. " she meowed calmly but she still shook
" behind the pool of blood was a stone with a bear claw symbol...im...scared.. " she meowed

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 08:46 PM
" I'M DOOMED TO GO TO THE HOLLOWS! WHEN I DIE IM GONNA GO THERE! " Larkwing yelled as she shook she was scared
" I had a vision or nightmare...The hollows is where bad cats go...I'm doomed it was terrible . I saw myself in a red pool the cave was red as spikes where on the ceiling , I saw the monster I am.. " she meowed calmly but she still shook
" behind the pool of blood was a stone with a bear claw symbol...im...scared.. " she meowed
"Don't whine to me about it!" She yelled. She recovered her posture and sweetly asked, "How is Ashclaw doing?"

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Don't whine to me about it!" She yelled. She recovered her posture and sweetly asked, "How is Ashclaw doing?"

She winced and backed up she looked down
" Sorry , he's deputy now and I'm his mate " she meowed the word mate happily with a swish of her tail. She was proud to have a mate .
" I can help you find a mate! " she mewed

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 08:57 PM
She winced and backed up she looked down
" Sorry , he's deputy now and I'm his mate " she meowed the word mate happily with a swish of her tail. She was proud to have a mate .
" I can help you find a mate! " she mewed
Thornheart shrieked and scratched Larkwing across the face. "You stole my only true love you ugly shedevil!!!!!" She scratched Lark again and took off, sobbing.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Thornheart shrieked and scratched Larkwing across the face. "You stole my only true love you ugly shedevil!!!!!" She scratched Lark again and took off, sobbing.

She fell down as she was scratched now she had a huge scar across her face tears fell down , her upper lip had a scar as well . The words echoed in her head it was easier to ignore them when Coleleap said those things but thornheart saying them . She blinked and opened her eyes she slowly stood up ' I never deserved anything ! She's right ! I'm a monster A MONSTER!' She thought . Larkwing ran after thornheart as though fire was under her feat , she had to fix this! " wait! Please! I have a solution! You can take him! I never deserved him you are right! I'm a MONSTER ....please your the only friend I had, besides him" she yelled

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 09:15 PM
She fell down as she was scratched now she had a huge scar across her face tears fell down , her upper lip had a scar as well . The words echoed in her head it was easier to ignore them when Coleleap said those things but thornheart saying them . She blinked and opened her eyes she slowly stood up ' I never deserved anything ! She's right ! I'm a monster A MONSTER!' She thought . Larkwing ran after thornheart as though fire was under her feat , she had to fix this! " wait! Please! I have a solution! You can take him! I never deserved him you are right! I'm a MONSTER ....please your the only friend I had, besides him" she yelled
Thornheart spun around and glared, "You are a monster and I was never your friend you-you-you DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She ran away and searched for another cat to manipulate.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Thornheart spun around and glared, "You are a monster and I was never your friend you-you-you DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She ran away and searched for another cat to manipulate.

That was it , her heart broke. Larkwing was open mouthed and her ears where down her chest felt heavy as she breathed , she should just be in the hollows right now. She fell down and covered her face and sobbed. She didn't have the strength to even attack , her ragged and ugly claws where out but did nothing .
"
Ever since I could remember
Everything inside of me
Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh)
I was never one for pretenders
Everything I tried to be
Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh)
If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me .... " she sang threw tears

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 09:23 PM
That was it , her heart broke. Larkwing was open mouthed and her ears where down her chest felt heavy as she breathed , she should just be in the hollows right now. She fell down and covered her face and sobbed. She didn't have the strength to even attack , her ragged and ugly claws where out but did nothing .
"
Ever since I could remember
Everything inside of me
Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh)
I was never one for pretenders
Everything I tried to be
Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh)
If I told you what I was
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?
If this problem lies in me .... " she sang threw tears
Shadewish heard her singing and darted over to Larkwing, "What's wrong Lark?" She asked.

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Shadewish heard her singing and darted over to Larkwing, "What's wrong Lark?" She asked.

Larkwing peeked through her paws and looked away she didn't want to be seen
" I'm a monster thornheart scratched me and ran away from me because I stole ashclaw... I never deserved him! Why aren't you yelling or clawing me!?!! Go ahead! I'm a devil! " she meowed as she then glared at shadewish her claws still out . But soon her look turned to a frown.
Scarwings

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Woah woah woah. I just won my game wut happened

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
" kestrelpaw! " spicestar called as a runt she cat who was dusty gray and white crawled out and gulped " yes? " she asked " ashclaw you have a choice either Robinstripe or kestrelpaw can be your apprentice there is no such thing as late apprenticeship " he meowed and Robinstripe tumbled over with a laugh as a butterfly was on his nose ( wanna be one of the elders?)
Yea) "I'll choose Kestrelpaw."

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Yea) "I'll choose Kestrelpaw."

Kestralpaw padded up to her mentor and dipped her head she was nervous and scared " sir " she meowed ( you can be saltpelt,blackeye, or reedfur)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Kestralpaw padded up to her mentor and dipped her head she was nervous and scared " sir " she meowed ( you can be saltpelt,blackeye, or reedfur)
Saltpelt)
"Don't be scared." He purred. "I don't bite. Hard."

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Saltpelt)
"Don't be scared." He purred. "I don't bite. Hard."

Kestrelpaw ears perked up at that word hard!? she shook and meowed as she looked at her mentor " what will I be learning today deputy? " she asked as her head tilted ( oki)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Kestrelpaw ears perked up at that word hard!? she shook and meowed as she looked at her mentor " what will I be learning today deputy? " she asked as her head tilted ( oki)
"Nothing today. Rest up for tomorrow. Then training will start."

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:38 AM
"Nothing today. Rest up for tomorrow. Then training will start."

Kestralpaw nodded as she layed down curled up in a ball and slept

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 09:48 AM
Larkwing peeked through her paws and looked away she didn't want to be seen
" I'm a monster thornheart scratched me and ran away from me because I stole ashclaw... I never deserved him! Why aren't you yelling or clawing me!?!! Go ahead! I'm a devil! " she meowed as she then glared at shadewish her claws still out . But soon her look turned to a frown.
Scarwings
Shadewish was surprised at the harsh words but then recovered. "Your not a devil! If anyone is the devil it's Thornheart herself!" Shadewish frowned and shook her head. She walked away from Larkwing, feeling hurt.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:52 AM
Shadewish was surprised at the harsh words but then recovered. "Your not a devil! If anyone is the devil it's Thornheart herself!" Shadewish frowned and shook her head. She walked away from Larkwing, feeling hurt.

Larkwing was wide eyed she was angry again and she emedietly stopped in front of shadewish
" look I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap! Please... I've just had nightmare and she didn't even care...I'm really sorry.. " she meowed and her head down. She was ready to snap . " she is right though " she added

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 09:55 AM
Larkwing was wide eyed she was angry again and she emedietly stopped in front of shadewish
" look I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap! Please... I've just had nightmare and she didn't even care...I'm really sorry.. " she meowed and her head down. She was ready to snap . " she is right though " she added
Shadewish was annoyed now, "Can you just leave me alone? " she asked semi-politely.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 09:57 AM
Kestralpaw nodded as she layed down curled up in a ball and slept
He looked around for Larkwing.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM
Shadewish was annoyed now, "Can you just leave me alone? " she asked semi-politely.

' Everytime... Thornheart was right ...people hate me ' She thought . Larkwing was gonna say something but not gonna risk another scratch or remark she left with her head down as her tail curled , she sat behind a rock and started to sing again .
" Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest
Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)
I never said that I want this
This burden came to me
And it's made it's home inside (oh oh oh oh) " she sang and curled up not wanting to see any one else Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 10:46 AM
' Everytime... Thornheart was right ...people hate me ' She thought . Larkwing was gonna say something but not gonna risk another scratch or remark she left with her head down as her tail curled , she sat behind a rock and started to sing again .
" Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest
Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)
I never said that I want this
This burden came to me
And it's made it's home inside (oh oh oh oh) " she sang and curled up not wanting to see any one else Shadomaru
He turned his head towards Larkwing's voice and walked up to her.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
He turned his head towards Larkwing's voice and walked up to her.

Larkwing continued to sing
" If I told you what I was
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?
If this problem lies in me
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster " she sang at the top of her lungs her head raised she cried to

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
Larkwing continued to sing
" If I told you what I was
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?
If this problem lies in me
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster " she sang at the top of her lungs her head raised she cried to
"What are you talking about?" He purred in her ear. "You're no monster."

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
"What are you talking about?" He purred in her ear. "You're no monster."

She turns her head around to see her mate and gulped she stood up and backed up with a hiss
" I am! I stole you from thornheart! She gave me an extra scar because of it! She called me a devil! Ugly! I STOLE YOU! " she meowed as she had her ears down " I never deserved you , you where Thornheart only love! And now she hates me " she added with her head down

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
She turns her head around to see her mate and gulped she stood up and backed up with a hiss
" I am! I stole you from thornheart! She gave me an extra scar because of it! She called me a devil! Ugly! I STOLE YOU! " she meowed as she had her ears down " I never deserved you , you where Thornheart only love! And now she hates me " she added with her head down
He frowned at that. "You really think that?"

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:11 AM
He frowned at that. "You really think that?"

Her ears where down and she shook
" I'm a devil ashclaw. ... Do you really want to be with one ? She's better then I am. I'm already doomed. " she meowed as she cried .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 11:44 AM
Her ears where down and she shook
" I'm a devil ashclaw. ... Do you really want to be with one ? She's better then I am. I'm already doomed. " she meowed as she cried .
He licked her cheek and laid next to her.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:49 AM
He licked her cheek and laid next to her.

She smiled and looked up at him she had a huge scar across her face over her one good eye and on her upper lip that showed a tooth. She was even more messy . Larkwing yawned as she layed down. Kestralpaw woke up an yawned she trotted over to her mentor and halted
" MONSTER! " she yelled and shook . The apprentice was afraid .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 01:05 PM
She smiled and looked up at him she had a huge scar across her face over her one good eye and on her upper lip that showed a tooth. She was even more messy . Larkwing yawned as she layed down. Kestralpaw woke up an yawned she trotted over to her mentor and halted
" MONSTER! " she yelled and shook . The apprentice was afraid .
He sighed and pressed closer to his mate. "I'm sorry you have to go through this."

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:10 PM
He sighed and pressed closer to his mate. "I'm sorry you have to go through this."

Larkwing took a deep breath and sighed
" Its fine " she meowed as she layed her head down. Kestralpaw meowed as she ran up to the beast that was beside her mentor and clawed her but not enough to harm her though . Larkwing was shocked as she backed up her ears twitched " kill it kill it kill it! " Kestralpaw said repeatedly and kept pawing Larkwing as the older she cat backed up more ( like the scene in bolt with rhino and mittens )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Larkwing took a deep breath and sighed
" Its fine " she meowed as she layed her head down. Kestralpaw meowed as she ran up to the beast that was beside her mentor and clawed her but not enough to harm her though . Larkwing was shocked as she backed up her ears twitched " kill it kill it kill it! " Kestralpaw said repeatedly and kept pawing Larkwing as the older she cat backed up more ( like the scene in bolt with rhino and mittens )
"Stop!" He got in between them. "Leave my mate alone."

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 03:40 PM
"Stop!" He got in between them. "Leave my mate alone."

Kestralpaw was shocked her ears perked and mouth wide open
" Mate?!eeew! " the apprenticed said and shook her fur. Larkwing sighed as she licked a paw " let me at her! " Kestralpaw meowed as she was about to go at her again " leave my mentor alone! " she meowed and Larkwing growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Kestralpaw was shocked her ears perked and mouth wide open
" Mate?!eeew! " the apprenticed said and shook her fur. Larkwing sighed as she licked a paw " let me at her! " Kestralpaw meowed as she was about to go at her again " leave my mentor alone! " she meowed and Larkwing growled
"No. Stop." He said sitting next to his mate.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 04:52 PM
"No. Stop." He said sitting next to his mate.

Larkwing hissed as Kestralpaw stopped she didn't like her! She stuck her tongue out at Larkwing . The older she cat huffed and turned her head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 21st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Larkwing hissed as Kestralpaw stopped she didn't like her! She stuck her tongue out at Larkwing . The older she cat huffed and turned her head.
He sighed.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
Thornheart has watched the small spat and sides with Kestrelpaw. She casually walked by them. Hawkstar

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:43 PM
Thornheart has watched the small spat and sides with Kestrelpaw. She casually walked by them. Hawkstar

Kestralpaw looked at Thornheart
" you don't like her either SAME! " she meowed and smiled she leaned against the other she cat as a hug and walked off to her den. Larkwing sighed as she cleaned her fur , her ear twitched with some purs.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 09:45 PM
Kestralpaw looked at Thornheart
" you don't like her either SAME! " she meowed and smiled she leaned against the other she cat as a hug and walked off to her den. Larkwing sighed as she cleaned her fur , her ear twitched with some purs.
Once Kestralpaw was gonna she moved over to Larkwing and scratched Larkwing's good eye. "Take that demon!"

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Once Kestralpaw was gonna she moved over to Larkwing and scratched Larkwing's good eye. "Take that demon!"

Larkwing yowled as she covered her eye with her paw she yowled in pain then hissed. She faced Thornheart she was now blind ish her goodish eye was bleeding in the side , she whined as she backed up. AshClaw has told her how to keep her anger in check
" Why are you mean to me. .. " she whimpered

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 09:52 PM
Larkwing yowled as she covered her eye with her paw she yowled in pain then hissed. She faced Thornheart she was now blind ish her goodish eye was bleeding in the side , she whined as she backed up. AshClaw has told her how to keep her anger in check
" Why are you mean to me. .. " she whimpered
"You stole ASHCLAW!!!!!!!" She shrieked and raked her claws down Larkwings side.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM
"You stole ASHCLAW!!!!!!!" She shrieked and raked her claws down Larkwings side.

She yowled in pain again as she fell down her side now bleeding as well , her ragged ugly claws poked out as they struggled to keep in . She breathed quickly as she looked up at Thornheart with a pale white eye she was afraid now. She had to reason with her before she whent to her last resort
" I never stole him! He asked me! I swear , please ! Believe me " she meowed as she wobbled while standing up
" I d-dont wanna f-fight y-you" she mewed. ( Please kill Larkwing instead!)

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
She yowled in pain again as she fell down her side now bleeding as well , her ragged ugly claws poked out as they struggled to keep in . She breathed quickly as she looked up at Thornheart with a pale white eye she was afraid now. She had to reason with her before she whent to her last resort
" I never stole him! He asked me! I swear , please ! Believe me " she meowed as she wobbled while standing up
" I d-dont wanna f-fight y-you" she mewed. ( Please kill Larkwing instead!)
(Why?!) Thornheart hissed, "Liar!!!!!!" She swiped at Larkwing, making a mess of Lark's left flank.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
(Why?!) Thornheart hissed, "Liar!!!!!!" She swiped at Larkwing, making a mess of Lark's left flank.

I want her to be a demon in the hollows! :3 I'm dark!)
Larkwing fell over and she coughed up blood she breathed heavily her claws fully sharpened and she took a swipe at Thornheart side and growled she then fell down because she was weakened . She looked as innocent as she could her tail curled.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
I want her to be a demon in the hollows! :3 I'm dark!)
Larkwing fell over and she coughed up blood she breathed heavily her claws fully sharpened and she took a swipe at Thornheart side and growled she then fell down because she was weakened . She looked as innocent as she could her tail curled.
Thornheart dodged the swipe and slashed Larkwings throat. "DIE!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM
Thornheart dodged the swipe and slashed Larkwings throat. "DIE!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked.

Larkwing shrieked/ slash screamed no one could here her since she was out of camp , she fell limp on the ground and had her final breaths a tear or two fell down her cheek she had blood every where
" ashclaw.... " she meowed as her final breath escaped and her eye had no color her throat flattened . She was dead....The beast was dead ( better tell shadomarus ashclaw!) Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Larkwing shrieked/ slash screamed no one could here her since she was out of camp , she fell limp on the ground and had her final breaths a tear or two fell down her cheek she had blood every where
" ashclaw.... " she meowed as her final breath escaped and her eye had no color her throat flattened . She was dead....The beast was dead ( better tell shadomarus ashclaw!) Shadomaru
Ashclaw had tried multiple times to stop them but in the end, just watched as his mate had died in front of him and his eyes grew dark and cold.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:14 AM
Ashclaw had tried multiple times to stop them but in the end, just watched as his mate had died in front of him and his eyes grew dark and cold.

Her spirit was more of a shadow and her eye was black , she was a hollow as she was in front of her mate.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 08:48 AM
Her spirit was more of a shadow and her eye was black , she was a hollow as she was in front of her mate.
Though he did not completely see her he saw a faint outline of her. "I'm sorry."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Though he did not completely see her he saw a faint outline of her. "I'm sorry."

She tilted her head as she had her ear down a demonic growl could be heard as her claws sharpened. She made herself fully seen her body was black as she had a red outline blood was all over her " sorry? " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
She tilted her head as she had her ear down a demonic growl could be heard as her claws sharpened. She made herself fully seen her body was black as she had a red outline blood was all over her " sorry? " she said
"I could not protect you. And I made a promise that i would." His eyes were blank, emotionless. Broken.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
"I could not protect you. And I made a promise that i would." His eyes were blank, emotionless. Broken.

Larkwing sighed as she walked up to the deputy and purred she did her best to smile , she had the same wounds as before . She nuzzled ashclaw with a flick of her tail " it was Thornheart falt not yours" she meowed as she growled at thornhearts name.

The light gray one is what Larkwing would look like with her wounds https://img15.deviantart.net/3c14/i/2017/195/7/d/dark_forest_cats_by_simatra-dbgc0rg.png Just With Black Spots )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 10:59 AM
Larkwing sighed as she walked up to the deputy and purred she did her best to smile , she had the same wounds as before . She nuzzled ashclaw with a flick of her tail " it was Thornheart falt not yours" she meowed as she growled at thornhearts name.

The light gray one is what Larkwing would look like with her wounds https://img15.deviantart.net/3c14/i/2017/195/7/d/dark_forest_cats_by_simatra-dbgc0rg.png Just With Black Spots )
His claws unsheathed. "Thornheart." He growled. "I'll kill him. I'll kill every cat in this clan that hurt you."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:02 AM
His claws unsheathed. "Thornheart." He growled. "I'll kill him. I'll kill every cat in this clan that hurt you."

" Thornheart is a she silly . But don't kill them please? I don't want your good nature ruined " she meowed as she cleaned her messy fur . Larkwing sighed and scratched her ear
" your no devil " she added . With a smirk.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
" Thornheart is a she silly . But don't kill them please? I don't want your good nature ruined " she meowed as she cleaned her messy fur . Larkwing sighed and scratched her ear
" your no devil " she added . With a smirk.
"All of them are." He growled under his breath. Tears were streaming down his face dripping on his paws underneath him.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
"All of them are." He growled under his breath. Tears were streaming down his face dripping on his paws underneath him.

Larkwing had a sad look as her ghost like self nuzzled her deputy and leaned against him " I'm sorry I wasn't able to fight back you told me how to keep my anger in check " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
Larkwing had a sad look as her ghost like self nuzzled her deputy and leaned against him " I'm sorry I wasn't able to fight back you told me how to keep my anger in check " she meowed
"And look where it got you." He stood up and touched noses with her. "I must go. I am the deputy after all." He saud fighting back more tears.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
"And look where it got you." He stood up and touched noses with her. "I must go. I am the deputy after all." He saud fighting back more tears.

She nodded as she dipped her head her tail swaying as she vanished in smoke. Spicestar padded up to ashclaw
" you alright what happened ? " he asked as he tilted his head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
She nodded as she dipped her head her tail swaying as she vanished in smoke. Spicestar padded up to ashclaw
" you alright what happened ? " he asked as he tilted his head.
"Why do you care?" He asked walking past him. "You wanted her gone as well."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
"Why do you care?" He asked walking past him. "You wanted her gone as well."

" she's gone? " he said as he walked with his deputy he laughed in his mind but kept a calm nature . Spicestar looked at ashclaw with worry
" yes that I did. But your more important than that demon. You have an apprentice " he meowed as Kestralpaw padded up to her mentor with a smile
" I'm ready deputy! " she meowed .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
" she's gone? " he said as he walked with his deputy he laughed in his mind but kept a calm nature . Spicestar looked at ashclaw with worry
" yes that I did. But your more important than that demon. You have an apprentice " he meowed as Kestralpaw padded up to her mentor with a smile
" I'm ready deputy! " she meowed .
He looked down at Kestralpaw. She hurt Larkwing as well and a growl rose in his throat. "Take one more day to yourself." He said. "I need a little time to get over it. We'll start tomorrow. I promise."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
He looked down at Kestralpaw. She hurt Larkwing as well and a growl rose in his throat. "Take one more day to yourself." He said. "I need a little time to get over it. We'll start tomorrow. I promise."

Kestralpaw pouted as her head was down she really wanted to do something! She stomped on the ground and looked up at her mentor
" But I wanna be like you! " she whined and sat alone with a sad face , she searched for an elder or some one to talk to
" hello? Saltpelt? " she asked as she was bored maybe she could talk to saltpelt as her mentor was Mourning over that cats death.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Kestralpaw pouted as her head was down she really wanted to do something! She stomped on the ground and looked up at her mentor
" But I wanna be like you! " she whined and sat alone with a sad face , she searched for an elder or some one to talk to
" hello? Saltpelt? " she asked as she was bored maybe she could talk to saltpelt as her mentor was Mourning over that cats death.
Saltpelt poked his head out of the elders den. "I heard my name?"

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 11:47 AM
(I know it says private but can I join? Hawkstar )

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
(I know it says private but can I join? Hawkstar )
Sure just fill out form! Yay!

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:52 AM
Saltpelt poked his head out of the elders den. "I heard my name?"

Her )
Kestralpaw meowed and jumped up to paw saltpelts nose
" I'm bored! " she meowed as she thrashed her tail

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Her )
Kestralpaw meowed and jumped up to paw saltpelts nose
" I'm bored! " she meowed as she thrashed her tail
"I thought Ashclaw was going to train you today."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
"I thought Ashclaw was going to train you today."

Kestralpaw shook her head and pouted
" no he is mourning over Larkwing death.... It's really annoying I wanna do something " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 12:09 PM
Kestralpaw shook her head and pouted
" no he is mourning over Larkwing death.... It's really annoying I wanna do something " she meowed
"Well I'm sure any death would make him mourn. Especially Larkwing." She told her.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
"Well I'm sure any death would make him mourn. Especially Larkwing." She told her.

" but why?! I see no problem " Kestralpaw said as she cleaned her fur, Robinstripe trotted over to the deputy and smiled he tried to calm him down
" hey buddy I'm really sorry about her " he meowed

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Name: Jadeclaw
Looks: here
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/6b/44/156b44af03777fa560b2bcc53cf68bd9.jpg)Personality ( tbrped is optional ): tbrp'd
Voice (optional but would help me picture it more )- soft and smooth but when she's mad it gets deeper and reached a growl even when she doesn't mean it
Theme song - Santa Fe from Newsies Hawkstar

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Name: Jadeclaw
Looks: here
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/6b/44/156b44af03777fa560b2bcc53cf68bd9.jpg)Personality ( tbrped is optional ): tbrp'd
Voice (optional but would help me picture it more )- soft and smooth but when she's mad it gets deeper and reached a growl even when she doesn't mean it
Theme song - Santa Fe from Newsies Hawkstar

Accepted :)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 02:06 PM
" but why?! I see no problem " Kestralpaw said as she cleaned her fur, Robinstripe trotted over to the deputy and smiled he tried to calm him down
" hey buddy I'm really sorry about her " he meowed
"You havent lost someone you love deeply." She said. "Ive gone through it. And now he us. It will take a bit of time."

Ashclaw didn't reply, his claws out.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
"You havent lost someone you love deeply." She said. "Ive gone through it. And now he us. It will take a bit of time."

Ashclaw didn't reply, his claws out.

Robinstripe didn't do anything to Larkwing )
Robinstripe sighed " I'm trying to help you but fine " he meowed as he walked off the Orange tabby had his head down. Kestralpaw shrugged and nibbled her tail " still annoying " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Robinstripe didn't do anything to Larkwing )
Robinstripe sighed " I'm trying to help you but fine " he meowed as he walked off the Orange tabby had his head down. Kestralpaw shrugged and nibbled her tail " still annoying " she meowed
I know. But he's in that depessed state)

"Robinstripe wait." Ashclaw said.

She twitched her tail at the apprentice, lightly hitting her face. "You can wait another day."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
I know. But he's in that depessed state)

"Robinstripe wait." Ashclaw said.

She twitched her tail at the apprentice, lightly hitting her face. "You can wait another day."

The Orange tabby tilted his head and turned around with a raised eyebrow
" Yes? " he asked as his tail flicked a little . Kestralpaw sighed and was slightly shocked at the elders action she layed down .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 02:31 PM
The Orange tabby tilted his head and turned around with a raised eyebrow
" Yes? " he asked as his tail flicked a little . Kestralpaw sighed and was slightly shocked at the elders action she layed down .
"What do i do?" He asked the tom. "I have so many emotions right now inside of me, but i just can't....express them or let them go."

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
(erm...where should I jump in?)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
(erm...where should I jump in?)

Hmm I can open a space for you after Robinstripe talks with the deputy )

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Hmm I can open a space for you after Robinstripe talks with the deputy )
(ok cool)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
"What do i do?" He asked the tom. "I have so many emotions right now inside of me, but i just can't....express them or let them go."

Robinstripe fully turned around and sighed his ears twitched as he had a calm demeanour he was different as a warrior more mature .
" think of something happy , maybe help others? Sometimes you just have to let things go . Hint hint " he meowed as he walked off " I'm gonna talk to jadeclaw try not to break any one? " he asked as he dashed off to find the new warrior . Larkwing demon was behind a rock as she watched she didn't wanna upset him any further ( role playing with Ladybugg03 on here if that ok)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Robinstripe was searching for jadeclaw as he ran around camp he wanted to talk to some one different as his ears perked up he smelled a familiar scent
" hey jadeclaw!! " he meowed as he saw the black she cat. The Orange tabby walked up to her ladybugg03

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Robinstripe was searching for jadeclaw as he ran around camp he wanted to talk to some one different as his ears perked up he smelled a familiar scent
" hey jadeclaw!! " he meowed as he saw the black she cat. The Orange tabby walked up to her ladybugg03
Jadeclaw's bright green eyes looked up from the ground. She had been sitting in the shade pondering and was unsettled by the deputy's sudden appearance. "Oh hello," she said quietly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
He sighed. Ashclaw stood and walked up to Kestrelpaw.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
Jadeclaw's bright green eyes looked up from the ground. She had been sitting in the shade pondering and was unsettled by the deputy's sudden appearance. "Oh hello," she said quietly.

AshClaw is deputy )
" wanna hunt? Or just plain talk? Sorry it's been slow today " Robinstripe meowed as he sat by the she cat with a wide smile . His orange fur shingning in the sunlight and yellow eyes scanned the scenery , the tom shook his fur . He licked his left paw with a purr.

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
AshClaw is deputy )
" wanna hunt? Or just plain talk? Sorry it's been slow today " Robinstripe meowed as he sat by the she cat with a wide smile . His orange fur shingning in the sunlight and yellow eyes scanned the scenery , the tom shook his fur . He licked his left paw with a purr.
(oops sorry)
Her eyes perked up at the word "hunt". She was itching to go somewhere. Anywhere except the camp. Even if it wasn't permanent, she wanted to go somewhere. "Actually hunting sounds just fine," she purred and got to her paws.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
(oops sorry)
Her eyes perked up at the word "hunt". She was itching to go somewhere. Anywhere except the camp. Even if it wasn't permanent, she wanted to go somewhere. "Actually hunting sounds just fine," she purred and got to her paws.

Robinstripe leaped up to his paws and trotted out to the territory and waited for jadeclaw he smiled as his tail curled and un curled . He was eager to hunt something and not be a lazy bones all day .

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Robinstripe leaped up to his paws and trotted out to the territory and waited for jadeclaw he smiled as his tail curled and un curled . He was eager to hunt something and not be a lazy bones all day .
Jadeclaw smiled as she left the camp and sense of freedom rushed over her, fueling her with new energy. "Where should we start?"

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Jadeclaw smiled as she left the camp and sense of freedom rushed over her, fueling her with new energy. "Where should we start?"

He smiled as his tail thrashed happily , Robinstripe ran to spot
" Follow me! " he meowed as he ran as fast as possible he loved to run

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
He smiled as his tail thrashed happily , Robinstripe ran to spot
" Follow me! " he meowed as he ran as fast as possible he loved to run
The she-cat couldn't help but giggle at his excitement. Jadeclaw ran after him.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
The she-cat couldn't help but giggle at his excitement. Jadeclaw ran after him.

Robinstripe smiled as he found a rabbit he nodded towards it and crouched he crept up slowly to his target .

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
Robinstripe smiled as he found a rabbit he nodded towards it and crouched he crept up slowly to his target .
Jadeclaw froze and watched in anticipation.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Jadeclaw froze and watched in anticipation.

(And in ouat when Rubinaito gets back online I might rp with him for a little in there if it's ok)

Robinstripe stopped as the rabbit head was up it looked around as it hopped to a different direction , the Orange tabby crept up to it a little more then stopped a little more then stopped his ears twitched as he was close enough and he lunged at it. But then the rabbit ran from him and Robinstripe chased it zig zagging every where until he finally tackled it and bit it's neck. His tail curled and un curled .

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
(And in ouat when Rubinaito gets back online I might rp with him for a little in there if it's ok)

Robinstripe stopped as the rabbit head was up it looked around as it hopped to a different direction , the Orange tabby crept up to it a little more then stopped a little more then stopped his ears twitched as he was close enough and he lunged at it. But then the rabbit ran from him and Robinstripe chased it zig zagging every where until he finally tackled it and bit it's neck. His tail curled and un curled .
Jadeclaw busted out laughing when the rabbit started running. By the time he had caught it, she was rolling on the floor.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
Jadeclaw busted out laughing when the rabbit started running. By the time he had caught it, she was rolling on the floor.

He smiled as he looked back at jadeclaw with the rabbit in his mouth he trotted back and set it at her paws with a cute smile. He didn't mind being at the center of attention . Robinstripe swiftly licked his left paw and shook his fur he wasn't tired at the slightest bit . " wanna give it a try? " he asked as he tilted his head .

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
He smiled as he looked back at jadeclaw with the rabbit in his mouth he trotted back and set it at her paws with a cute smile. He didn't mind being at the center of attention . Robinstripe swiftly licked his left paw and shook his fur he wasn't tired at the slightest bit . " wanna give it a try? " he asked as he tilted his head .
Her died down and she breathed in the smell of fresh kill. "Sure," she jumped to her paws and sniffed the air. A faint scent of mouse wafted her way and she slowly crept up to the bush that was hiding the creature. The, the black cat pounced. She scooped the mouse up into the air, caught it in her mouth, and finished it off with a quick bite.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Her died down and she breathed in the smell of fresh kill. "Sure," she jumped to her paws and sniffed the air. A faint scent of mouse wafted her way and she slowly crept up to the bush that was hiding the creature. The, the black cat pounced. She scooped the mouse up into the air, caught it in her mouth, and finished it off with a quick bite.

Robinstripe nodded as he smiled his tail curled in excitement
" excellent ! " he meowed as he sniffed another piece of prey but something was off . He ignored it as he searched for this scent of rabbit since it was his favorite food , but he whent up to a bush poked his head out to see what's on the other side and gasped he covered his mouth with his paw . He saw a Fox eating the rabbit he backed up but he cracked a twig with his paw and the Fox turned around and snarled. Robinstripe ran as the Fox followed him
" RUUN! " he yelled his tail in the air

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
Robinstripe nodded as he smiled his tail curled in excitement
" excellent ! " he meowed as he sniffed another piece of prey but something was off . He ignored it as he searched for this scent of rabbit since it was his favorite food , but he whent up to a bush poked his head out to see what's on the other side and gasped he covered his mouth with his paw . He saw a Fox eating the rabbit he backed up but he cracked a twig with his paw and the Fox turned around and snarled. Robinstripe ran as the Fox followed him
" RUUN! " he yelled his tail in the air
"Wait what?" she said. Then she saw the fox bolt out of the bushes and yelped. She instinctively hid in the bush. She didn't think of the consequences until it was to late. As she jumped in, a thorn snagged her ankle and she yelped again. "Run Robinstripe!"

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Wait what?" she said. Then she saw the fox bolt out of the bushes and yelped. She instinctively hid in the bush. She didn't think of the consequences until it was to late. As she jumped in, a thorn snagged her ankle and she yelped again. "Run Robinstripe!"

The tom instantly turned around as he heard her yelp in pain
' No your hurt!' He thought as he was breathing quickly . He helped jadeclaw her her leg free and he nudged her to move " move! " he meowed and he tackled the Fox down and clawed its eye , the Fox growled and snarled as it kicked Robinstripe off .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
The tom instantly turned around as he heard her yelp in pain
' No your hurt!' He thought as he was breathing quickly . He helped jadeclaw her her leg free and he nudged her to move " move! " he meowed and he tackled the Fox down and clawed its eye , the Fox growled and snarled as it kicked Robinstripe off .
Ashclaw ran up and pinned the fox to the ground and looked at the two. "Run. I got this."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ashclaw ran up and pinned the fox to the ground and looked at the two. "Run. I got this."

Robinstripe was mute for a moment he wanted to fight and help but he did the only thing he could do run. He ran as fast as possible from that flee bitten fox. The Fox snarled and scaratched and scratched the deputy , larkwings demon self helped pin the Fox down and hissed .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Robinstripe was mute for a moment he wanted to fight and help but he did the only thing he could do run. He ran as fast as possible from that flee bitten fox. The Fox snarled and scaratched and scratched the deputy , larkwings demon self helped pin the Fox down and hissed .
He helped and clawed at the face of the fox.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:17 PM
He helped and clawed at the face of the fox.

The Fox rolled out under of the deputy and ran off , Larkwing demon tackled it down and scratched the animal to death literally , you could see the blood wounds of the Fox and it fell down its body deformed as Larkwing held it in her mouth , her claws and body where stronger than before she hissed as her battle scard body could be seen . HEr claws where longer than an inch!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
The Fox rolled out under of the deputy and ran off , Larkwing demon tackled it down and scratched the animal to death literally , you could see the blood wounds of the Fox and it fell down its body deformed as Larkwing held it in her mouth , her claws and body where stronger than before she hissed as her battle scard body could be seen . HEr claws where longer than an inch!
He followed the fox and stopped when he saw the fox and Larkwing.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
He followed the fox and stopped when he saw the fox and Larkwing.

Larkwing hissed as she threw the Fox at the deputy she was a devil for this clan. She laughed and cleaned her paws

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
Larkwing hissed as she threw the Fox at the deputy she was a devil for this clan. She laughed and cleaned her paws
He carefully picked to fox up and walked back to camp.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
He carefully picked to fox up and walked back to camp.

Robinstripe was worried about the deputy he paced for hours on empty he had his fur on edge and he looked side to side.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Robinstripe was worried about the deputy he paced for hours on empty he had his fur on edge and he looked side to side.
Ashclaw walked back to camp, the fox in his jaws.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ashclaw walked back to camp, the fox in his jaws.

" ASHCLAW! " he meowed happily and tackled the deputy with a playfully meows and chuckles . His tail thrashed happily , Robinstripe wasn't worried any more he had a wide smile " I was worried " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 22nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
" ASHCLAW! " he meowed happily and tackled the deputy with a playfully meows and chuckles . His tail thrashed happily , Robinstripe wasn't worried any more he had a wide smile " I was worried " he meowed
"Hey Robinstripe." He said dropping the fox.

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
At Robinstripes command to go, Jadeclaw limped as fast as she could. She didn't know where she was going. She was blinded by pain. After what felt like forever of stumbling about, Jadeclaw admitted she was lost. The feline found a tree and leaned against it. She brought her paw up to her mouth and gave it a gentle lick. After examining it, she came to the conclusion that there was some kind of herbs or sap in the bush because her paw was swelling rapidly. She whimpered and laid down next to the tree. It was getting dark and she couldn't continue on. Jadeclaw looked around and prayed to StarClan that there were no more predators close by.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
At Robinstripes command to go, Jadeclaw limped as fast as she could. She didn't know where she was going. She was blinded by pain. After what felt like forever of stumbling about, Jadeclaw admitted she was lost. The feline found a tree and leaned against it. She brought her paw up to her mouth and gave it a gentle lick. After examining it, she came to the conclusion that there was some kind of herbs or sap in the bush because her paw was swelling rapidly. She whimpered and laid down next to the tree. It was getting dark and she couldn't continue on. Jadeclaw looked around and prayed to StarClan that there were no more predators close by.

A near by bush shook and some twigs snapped , and something tumbled out of the bushes . Robinstripe forgotten about the deputy and shook his fur his eyes shined in the night and he found jadeclaw " jadeclaw you alright ? " he asked as he sniffed the air " oh never mind your hurt " he meowed and swated himself with his tail " I'm sorry " he said

ladybugg03
October 23rd, 2017, 05:11 PM
A near by bush shook and some twigs snapped , and something tumbled out of the bushes . Robinstripe forgotten about the deputy and shook his fur his eyes shined in the night and he found jadeclaw " jadeclaw you alright ? " he asked as he sniffed the air " oh never mind your hurt " he meowed and swated himself with his tail " I'm sorry " he said
The black she-cat looked up in surprise and then softly smiled. "I'm doing pretty well considering that my paw is swollen," she teased. "You didn't do anything wrong, Robinstripe."

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
The black she-cat looked up in surprise and then softly smiled. "I'm doing pretty well considering that my paw is swollen," she teased. "You didn't do anything wrong, Robinstripe."

" well obvious if your paw is swollen ! Then I messed up" Robinstripe meowed and felt guilty " we should get you to feathetwisp emedietly " he meowed ( russet ) " FEATHERWISP" he yowled hoping he could here him

ladybugg03
October 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
" well obvious if your paw is swollen ! Then I messed up" Robinstripe meowed and felt guilty " we should get you to feathetwisp emedietly " he meowed ( russet ) " FEATHERWISP" he yowled hoping he could here him
Sudden fear rose in her eyes. "Oh no I'm fine," she stammered. "I-I can get up." She slowly, trembling, got to paws. "See?" Jadeclaw took a timid step forward and yowl from the pain. She sank to the ground and held her paw up.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Sudden fear rose in her eyes. "Oh no I'm fine," she stammered. "I-I can get up." She slowly, trembling, got to paws. "See?" Jadeclaw took a timid step forward and yowl from the pain. She sank to the ground and held her paw up.

" no your hurt it was my fault " he said and stayed by jadeclaw
He was a warrior he should be helping his clanmates not letting them get harmed " I'm sorry " he meowed . Robinstripe sighed and stayed gaurd

ladybugg03
October 23rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
" no your hurt it was my fault " he said and stayed by jadeclaw
He was a warrior he should be helping his clanmates not letting them get harmed " I'm sorry " he meowed . Robinstripe sighed and stayed gaurd
Jadeclaw couldn't help but tremble. An unexplainable fear was coursing through her veins. She had never been so badly sick or hurt that a Medicine Cat had to come to her aid. She looked over at Robinstripe with admiration but said nothing.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Jadeclaw couldn't help but tremble. An unexplainable fear was coursing through her veins. She had never been so badly sick or hurt that a Medicine Cat had to come to her aid. She looked over at Robinstripe with admiration but said nothing.

Robinstripe had guilt laced on his bones it wasn't like him to be not on task or not there to help , his ears twitched at the slightest of sounds and he opened his mouth to taste the air . Soon his guilt was replaced with anger and impatience " where are med cats when you need em?! " he hissed as he shook his fur. Robinstripe kept on searching for any signs of predators or enemies .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 23rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
Ashclaw sat in the den sitting down. He was thinking about Larkwing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Guys)

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Ashclaw sat in the den sitting down. He was thinking about Larkwing.

Sorry I kinda had writers block )

Larkwings demon was hiding in the shadows her reddish eyes glowed as her body was black and the outline was red you could still clearly see her wound on her neck where Thornheart had stole her life from. Her ears where back as her tail swayed behind her she sighed .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Sorry I kinda had writers block )

Larkwings demon was hiding in the shadows her reddish eyes glowed as her body was black and the outline was red you could still clearly see her wound on her neck where Thornheart had stole her life from. Her ears where back as her tail swayed behind her she sighed .
Ashclaw stood up. He had an apprentice to train. He called for her.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Ashclaw stood up. He had an apprentice to train. He called for her.

Kestralpaw ran up to her deputy
" I'm ready sir! " she meowed as she was full of energy and excitement she couldn't wait!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Kestralpaw ran up to her deputy
" I'm ready sir! " she meowed as she was full of energy and excitement she couldn't wait!
"Come on." He purred walking out of camp.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 12:55 PM
"Come on." He purred walking out of camp.

Kestralpaw padded after her mentor she had a few giggles here and there she tripped over her tail but got back up with a wide smile. Larkwings demon hissed as she vanished into smoke and followed her deputy but stayed out of sight

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Kestralpaw padded after her mentor she had a few giggles here and there she tripped over her tail but got back up with a wide smile. Larkwings demon hissed as she vanished into smoke and followed her deputy but stayed out of sight
"So." He turned to Kestralpaw. "Because we missed a day of training and you were patient enough to wait. You can choose what we will do today."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM
"So." He turned to Kestralpaw. "Because we missed a day of training and you were patient enough to wait. You can choose what we will do today."

Kestralpaw mouth dropped open and she literally jumped up and did a backflip
" Yes! Let's see , let's see. " she said and looked around for some good ideas she thought as her ears where back
" maybe.....tree climbing ? " she asked as she tilted her head she then cleaned her fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Kestralpaw mouth dropped open and she literally jumped up and did a backflip
" Yes! Let's see , let's see. " she said and looked around for some good ideas she thought as her ears where back
" maybe.....tree climbing ? " she asked as she tilted her head she then cleaned her fur
"Alright." He looked up to the nearest tree. "There are two ways to climb a tree."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"Alright." He looked up to the nearest tree. "There are two ways to climb a tree."

The apprentice tilted her head
" What's the two ways? " she asked as her tail thrashed in anticipation with a small purr

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 07:11 PM
The apprentice tilted her head
" What's the two ways? " she asked as her tail thrashed in anticipation with a small purr
"The first is running up the bark of the tree." He told her and running up the tree with ease. He stopped at a branch near the bottom of the tree.

SummerFeather
October 30th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Summerfeather
Age is unknown, yet is many moons old
Female
Short, pale yellow fur, hazel eyes
She is kind towards many, yet, being a rogue cat, she is not so clan-dependant
Voice - https://youtu.be/GQa0FH0KrgE (Kathy-Chan)
Theme Song - Can't really decide on one

A small rustle from nearby bushes is heard, the scent is unfamiliar, not a cat of any clan you've known, it's a rogue.
"Greetings, Barkclan." the she-cat hissed calmly.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"The first is running up the bark of the tree." He told her and running up the tree with ease. He stopped at a branch near the bottom of the tree.

Kestralpaw nodded she backed up and gained some speed then running to the tree and leapt up with ease as her claws griped the bark it looked like she was half spider she then landed beside her mentor
" like that? " she asked

SummerFeather
October 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
A pale yellow she-cat pounced out of the bush, and stood tall in front of the mentor and apprentice, bowing her head respectfully.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Kestralpaw nodded she backed up and gained some speed then running to the tree and leapt up with ease as her claws griped the bark it looked like she was half spider she then landed beside her mentor
" like that? " she asked
"Precisely." He purred. "The other way is to jump from branch to branch."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"Precisely." He purred. "The other way is to jump from branch to branch."

Kestralpaw already had an image in mind on how he wanted her to do it , the apprentice smiled
" Like this? " she asked as she backed up she was getting ahead of herself and she ran up to the tip of the branch and she jumped with a wide smile her claws out arms out to . But she didn't get enough speed and the branch was to far away , Kestralpaw gasped as she started to fall down to the earth floor .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Kestralpaw already had an image in mind on how he wanted her to do it , the apprentice smiled
" Like this? " she asked as she backed up she was getting ahead of herself and she ran up to the tip of the branch and she jumped with a wide smile her claws out arms out to . But she didn't get enough speed and the branch was to far away , Kestralpaw gasped as she started to fall down to the earth floor .
Ashclaw jumped and grabbed her by the scruff. When he landed on the ground, he let her go. "No. Not like that."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Ashclaw jumped and grabbed her by the scruff. When he landed on the ground, he let her go. "No. Not like that."

kestralpaw (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4k-0A-wMI/AAAAAAAABKs/bsfNBUKnLIU/s1600/shimmerpaw.jpg) pouted and sighed
" Sorry I just wanna make you proud " she meowed as she did she wanted him to be proud of her. The She cat looked down
" thanks though " she added

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 09:05 PM
kestralpaw (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4k-0A-wMI/AAAAAAAABKs/bsfNBUKnLIU/s1600/shimmerpaw.jpg) pouted and sighed
" Sorry I just wanna make you proud " she meowed as she did she wanted him to be proud of her. The She cat looked down
" thanks though " she added
"Just don't put yourself in danger again."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"Just don't put yourself in danger again."

She nodded as she stood to her paws and shook her fur , she breathed some dust and sneezed
" so what now? Can I learn how to fight! " she asked as she hopped off the ground . Kestralpaw eyes lit up with excitement .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 09:36 PM
She nodded as she stood to her paws and shook her fur , she breathed some dust and sneezed
" so what now? Can I learn how to fight! " she asked as she hopped off the ground . Kestralpaw eyes lit up with excitement .
His whiskers twitched. He was amused at her excitement. "Alright. First. Let's see how you do against me without any training." He crouched.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM
His whiskers twitched. He was amused at her excitement. "Alright. First. Let's see how you do against me without any training." He crouched.

Kestralpaw was shocked on the inside she was screaming ' noooo! ' but in the outside she was only excited her instincts told her to run and hide but she only crouched with a smirk planted on her face and cackled playfully
" Aye matey! " she said and pawed the ground she then charged at him
" no mercy ! " she meowed again with laughter

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Kestralpaw was shocked on the inside she was screaming ' noooo! ' but in the outside she was only excited her instincts told her to run and hide but she only crouched with a smirk planted on her face and cackled playfully
" Aye matey! " she said and pawed the ground she then charged at him
" no mercy ! " she meowed again with laughter
Ashclaw wasn't laughing. He merely tripped her with his paw and pinned her to the ground and stood over her. "This isn't a laughing matter. If I was a rogue, you would most definitely be dead right now."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Ashclaw wasn't laughing. He merely tripped her with his paw and pinned her to the ground and stood over her. "This isn't a laughing matter. If I was a rogue, you would most definitely be dead right now."

Kestralpaw gasped as she was pinned down so easily
" Redo! " she meowed as she wiggled trying to get out from under his paw her claws out .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Kestralpaw gasped as she was pinned down so easily
" Redo! " she meowed as she wiggled trying to get out from under his paw her claws out .
He lifted his paw off her.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:09 PM
He lifted his paw off her.

Kestralpaw rolled onto her paws and hissed claws sharpened no laughter , she crouched as her fur was on edge
" ready " she meowed coldly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Kestralpaw rolled onto her paws and hissed claws sharpened no laughter , she crouched as her fur was on edge
" ready " she meowed coldly
He crouched again.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:29 PM
He crouched again.

Kestralpaw hissed as she ran to her mentor she distracted him by running around quickly she then found some dirt and scooped it up with her paw throwing it at the deputys face . Then she was no where to be seen! Even as an apprentice Kestralpaw can be serious when needed .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Kestralpaw hissed as she ran to her mentor she distracted him by running around quickly she then found some dirt and scooped it up with her paw throwing it at the deputys face . Then she was no where to be seen! Even as an apprentice Kestralpaw can be serious when needed .
"Hmm." He looked around and found her nowhere to be seen. He looked over to a tree and climbed it, staying on a branch.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:42 PM
"Hmm." He looked around and found her nowhere to be seen. He looked over to a tree and climbed it, staying on a branch.

Kestralpaw made no sound what so ever as she was behind the deputys tree she slowly climbed up like a snake as she stopped a moment taking a deep breath still not making any noise as she climbed into a branch she then turned the corner slowly and was on a higher branch than the deputy. Kestralpaw tackled the deputy without making a battle cry hoping she did tackle ashclaw.
' Yes! Hopefully this worked ' She thought

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Kestralpaw made no sound what so ever as she was behind the deputys tree she slowly climbed up like a snake as she stopped a moment taking a deep breath still not making any noise as she climbed into a branch she then turned the corner slowly and was on a higher branch than the deputy. Kestralpaw tackled the deputy without making a battle cry hoping she did tackle ashclaw.
' Yes! Hopefully this worked ' She thought
Ashclaw had known she was on the tree. He counted down. 'Three, two, one.' And jumped on a new branch just before Kestralpaw jumped. He looked down to the apprentice. "Having fun down there?"

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Ashclaw had known she was on the tree. He counted down. 'Three, two, one.' And jumped on a new branch just before Kestralpaw jumped. He looked down to the apprentice. "Having fun down there?"

Kestralpaw gasped as she almost slipped of the branch but her claws caught it
" I did better then the last time " she meowed as she shook her fur . She then searched for another way
" well if I can't get you , you get me! " she meowed as she jumped on her paws " run run as fast as you can you can't get me I'm kestralpaw! " she meowed as she ran as fast as she could . Hoping that it would work and she would catch the deputy in the end . She would be the Fox and he would be the mouse.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Kestralpaw gasped as she almost slipped of the branch but her claws caught it
" I did better then the last time " she meowed as she shook her fur . She then searched for another way
" well if I can't get you , you get me! " she meowed as she jumped on her paws " run run as fast as you can you can't get me I'm kestralpaw! " she meowed as she ran as fast as she could . Hoping that it would work and she would catch the deputy in the end . She would be the Fox and he would be the mouse.
Ashclaw watched her run as he jumped to the ground. "She's quick both physically and mentally." He said to himself, following at a much slower pace than her. "I wonder what she will do now." He then stopped following and laid down. "I wonder."

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Ashclaw watched her run as he jumped to the ground. "She's quick both physically and mentally." He said to himself, following at a much slower pace than her. "I wonder what she will do now." He then stopped following and laid down. "I wonder."

I LOVE THIS SITE SPOOKY LOOK! )
Kestralpaw was pretty far off and she didn't hear him following so she decided to trick the deputy into think she was harmed that ought to get his attention . A smile was on her jaws and she ran off farther from him and made a blood curdling shriek followed by " HELP FOX HELP! " she yelled at the top of her lungs , she laughed inside her head as she made some stray paw marks and she found a river near by and coated her pelt in the water to mask her scent she then hid high in a tree.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 30th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I LOVE THIS SITE SPOOKY LOOK! )
Kestralpaw was pretty far off and she didn't hear him following so she decided to trick the deputy into think she was harmed that ought to get his attention . A smile was on her jaws and she ran off farther from him and made a blood curdling shriek followed by " HELP FOX HELP! " she yelled at the top of her lungs , she laughed inside her head as she made some stray paw marks and she found a river near by and coated her pelt in the water to mask her scent she then hid high in a tree.
He stood up. Fox. Oh Starclan she could....... "Clever. But it just so happens I'm your mentor." He said silently. He decided to play along with this little trick and ran towards her shriek, calling her name with the utmost "worry". 'Now where would an apprentice like you hide?'

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 11:23 PM
He stood up. Fox. Oh Starclan she could....... "Clever. But it just so happens I'm your mentor." He said silently. He decided to play along with this little trick and ran towards her shriek, calling her name with the utmost "worry". 'Now where would an apprentice like you hide?'

The She cat tried to think of a way to actually get him . She was as quiet as she could possibly be she then leapt to a tree branch to a different tree without making noise. She was behind him as she slowly crept up and leapt to another tree as she landed in a bush . She grabbed a rock as she threw it with her paw at the right to him . She then slid out behind of the bush and smirked then whent to the left of him
' Lets see how good you are at two things going at you ' She thought as she noticed a bird nest . She climbed up to it from behind the tree and pawed the bird she then hid . The bird noticed ashclaw and dived down to him pecking him. Then Kestralpaw ran up to the deputy from her branch and aiming to tackle him

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 08:08 AM
The She cat tried to think of a way to actually get him . She was as quiet as she could possibly be she then leapt to a tree branch to a different tree without making noise. She was behind him as she slowly crept up and leapt to another tree as she landed in a bush . She grabbed a rock as she threw it with her paw at the right to him . She then slid out behind of the bush and smirked then whent to the left of him
' Lets see how good you are at two things going at you ' She thought as she noticed a bird nest . She climbed up to it from behind the tree and pawed the bird she then hid . The bird noticed ashclaw and dived down to him pecking him. Then Kestralpaw ran up to the deputy from her branch and aiming to tackle him
The rock hit him right in the face. He looked to his right, rubbing his face. He looked around, catching movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked up. "Free lunch." It pecked him once and he clamped his jaw on it's wing and killed it soon after. Or he thought he did. It tried to fight back again and he jumped to the side in shock and made sure it was dead. He looked up seeing a shadow coming up behind him. He smiled. 'Well done. I'll give you this one' He thought, letting her tackle him.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 03:33 PM
The rock hit him right in the face. He looked to his right, rubbing his face. He looked around, catching movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked up. "Free lunch." It pecked him once and he clamped his jaw on it's wing and killed it soon after. Or he thought he did. It tried to fight back again and he jumped to the side in shock and made sure it was dead. He looked up seeing a shadow coming up behind him. He smiled. 'Well done. I'll give you this one' He thought, letting her tackle him.

Kestralpaw pinned the deputy down and smirked tilting her head
" not so bad am i? " she asked with a chuckle she then hopped off her mentor now cleaning her fur .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Kestralpaw pinned the deputy down and smirked tilting her head
" not so bad am i? " she asked with a chuckle she then hopped off her mentor now cleaning her fur .
"Not bad. But definitely need to improve in areas."

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 03:43 PM
"Not bad. But definitely need to improve in areas."

She shrugged
" c'mon at least give me a B minus " she meowed and laughed a little she stretched her legs with a yawn .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 03:46 PM
She shrugged
" c'mon at least give me a B minus " she meowed and laughed a little she stretched her legs with a yawn .
He purred in amusement and stood up.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 03:52 PM
He purred in amusement and stood up.

Kestralpaw yawned again she started to head back her ears perked as she listened for anything just in case that he decided they aren't finished with training .She then looked back and smirked with a giggle then continued walking home .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 31st, 2017, 03:56 PM
Kestralpaw yawned again she started to head back her ears perked as she listened for anything just in case that he decided they aren't finished with training .She then looked back and smirked with a giggle then continued walking home .
Ashclaw followed her back to camp.