PDA

View Full Version : Chat box not working?

Braveheartedwarrior
November 20th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Hi there! Uh, I'm having a bit for trouble with the chat box. You see, Family Safety seems to be blocking it. It used to work perfectly before, and I've never really had this problem before. Since this doesn't seem too site related, I'm almost sure there's no fix to this. But either way, I may as well ask.

Thank you!

~Braveheartedwarrior

Gusty
November 20th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Oh yes. If I go on WCO using school wifi, the chat box is blocked in a similar way.
I believe it's the cellular/wifi that you're using that blocks it, although I'm not 100% sure.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 20th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Oh yes. If I go on WCO using school wifi, the chat box is blocked in a similar way.
I believe it's the cellular/wifi that you're using that blocks it, although I'm not 100% sure.

This is Family Safety, not a wifi block. This is actually a computer app.
This app has gone a bit... haywire on my computer though. It's had quite a few glitches.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Maybe it's the content on the Chatbox, or the things some certain people might say which the 'Family Safety' app considers inappropriate. Therefore it blocks it.

Fawn
November 20th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Have you considered configuring the program (to determine why it might be blocking the chat box) or disabling it entirely?