PDA

View Full Version : Children shouldn't play with dead things (private)

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Swiftheart
Scarwings Random Melody
WE ARE STARTING (I am boby Sam and Crowley I guess or if any of you wanna be boby or Sam please ask )

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:09 PM
BUMP?
Scarwings ( atleast )

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:13 PM
I don't know how to start...)

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Just like maybe in a bar or something? Or Alice makes a deal with Crowley and talks to him?
Swiftheart

SacredMadness
October 8th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Hawkstar
I'm not even through the first season!)

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Hawkstar
I'm not even through the first season!)

Can still rp..... Crowley is a cross road demon...)

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Just like maybe in a bar or something? Or Alice makes a deal with Crowley and talks to him?
Swiftheart
Ok.)
Alice drank another shot of beer,laying her head on one hand.'So tired.The demons around here are nuts!' she thought,holding the small glass cup with her other hand.She wasent drink like most people here,because she haven't had very much,and why should she?She set the cup on the edge of the table and started to try and find anything about anything unusual going on that could possibly be a demon.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ok.)
Alice drank another shot of beer,laying her head on one hand.'So tired.The demons around here are nuts!' she thought,holding the small glass cup with her other hand.She wasent drink like most people here,because she haven't had very much,and why should she?She set the cup on the edge of the table and started to try and find anything about anything unusual going on that could possibly be a demon.

Suddenly a man was standing next to Alice he was wearing a suit and he had an Scottish accent
" hello dear " he said as he shifted his tie
" one please? " he said and the bar tended gave him a drink

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Suddenly a man was standing next to Alice he was wearing a suit and he had an Scottish accent
" hello dear " he said as he shifted his tie
" one please? " he said and the bar tended gave him a drink
She looked at him nervously."And who are you supposed to be?" She asked,setting the newspaper down.She haven't seen him around the bar before,so he wasent a hunter,or a hunter here anyways.She decided to he cautious.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
She looked at him nervously."And who are you supposed to be?" She asked,setting the newspaper down.She haven't seen him around the bar before,so he wasent a hunter,or a hunter here anyways.She decided to he cautious.

Crowley http://24.media.tumblr.com/6e01e6212c69bbc562979acfc9f51998/tumblr_n56nj6nO6B1tw0a3jo1_r1_400.gif )

" names crowley king of cross roads and is that any way to say hello? " he said and took a drink of his beer
" woohoo! Sends real sting to throat wow! Excellent year " crowle y added as he looked at the bottle

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Crowley http://24.media.tumblr.com/6e01e6212c69bbc562979acfc9f51998/tumblr_n56nj6nO6B1tw0a3jo1_r1_400.gif )

" names crowley king of cross roads and is that any way to say hello? " he said and took a drink of his beer
" woohoo! Sends real sting to throat wow! Excellent year " crowle y added as he looked at the bottle
"So what you mean by the kindpg of crossroads is the king of demons?" She asked,reaching for something in her pocket.'I wonder what would happen to demons if I killed their King?' she thought,ignoring his comment about the beer.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"So what you mean by the kindpg of crossroads is the king of demons?" She asked,reaching for something in her pocket.'I wonder what would happen to demons if I killed their King?' she thought,ignoring his comment about the beer.

" well technically the king of hell but until that jolly boy Lucifer came back in just plain old king of cross roads " crowle y said and drank some more it made him caugh , he noticed Alice reaching to her pocket
" and now I don't think you would find killing m e is a great way to start out your morning sunshine " he said . He placed his cup down and clears his throat
" I present you Crowley king of hell" he said and bowed

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:51 PM
" well technically the king of hell but until that jolly boy Lucifer came back in just plain old king of cross roads " crowle y said and drank some more it made him caugh , he noticed Alice reaching to her pocket
" and now I don't think you would find killing m e is a great way to start out your morning sunshine " he said . He placed his cup down and clears his throat
" I present you Crowley king of hell" he said and bowed
She looked at him,but her hand wasent reaching for her silver bullet pistol anymore."Why are you even talking to a hunter,and why shouldn't kill you? It would do the world a big favor,especially for all of the people you've killed." She said.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 07:56 PM
She looked at him,but her hand wasent reaching for her silver bullet pistol anymore."Why are you even talking to a hunter,and why shouldn't kill you? It would do the world a big favor,especially for all of the people you've killed." She said.

The demon laughed as he bent over from it he laughed so much he couldn't breath
" n-not kill me? Not kill me!? HAAHAHAHAHAAHHA! " he laughed out

" wow you are just as clueless as Sam and Dean where the first time . Because you can't kill me! And I can make deals " he said
This girl didn't know who she was messing with clearly she was new to the hunting industry . He smirked as he took one more drink
" and because it's fun also WRONGO! I didn't kill people they where just at the end of there bargain meaning there deal was over and I get there soul now isn't that an wonderful traid? " he said and leaned against the counter

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:59 PM
The demon laughed as he bent over from it he laughed so much he couldn't breath
" n-not kill me? Not kill me!? HAAHAHAHAHAAHHA! " he laughed out

" wow you are just as clueless as Sam and Dean where the first time . Because you can't kill me! And I can make deals " he said
This girl didn't know who she was messing with clearly she was new to the hunting industry . He smirked as he took one more drink
" and because it's fun also WRONGO! I didn't kill people they where just at the end of there bargain meaning there deal was over and I get there soul now isn't that an wonderful traid? " he said and leaned against the counter
"What kind of deals do you make?" She asked. She was pretty knew to hunting,and didn't know the conciquences of deals like most would with experience.'A trade for my soul.It might be worth it if it's a good trade.' she thought.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"What kind of deals do you make?" She asked. She was pretty knew to hunting,and didn't know the conciquences of deals like most would with experience.'A trade for my soul.It might be worth it if it's a good trade.' she thought.

He was amused finally an easy target without those two bosos in his way
" any thing you wish dear some people choose fame some power wealth you name it " he said and took out a long piece of paper
" now the requests are and not limited to , early death , boredom , maybe some signs of accidents -" he kept reading the long paper as he smiled inside

Static
October 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM
He was amused finally an easy target without those two bosos in his way
" any thing you wish dear some people choose fame some power wealth you name it " he said and took out a long piece of paper
" now the requests are and not limited to , early death , boredom , maybe some signs of accidents -" he kept reading the long paper as he smiled inside
Alice looked at the paper, thinking for a moment."Would you be able to revive and heal people who are injured or dead?" She asked,now much less cautious when than she was moments ago.With a deal like this,nobody could die that she knew,even if it was just healing injuries without the medicines.

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Alice looked at the paper, thinking for a moment."Would you be able to revive and heal people who are injured or dead?" She asked,now much less cautious when than she was moments ago.With a deal like this,nobody could die that she knew,even if it was just healing injuries without the medicines.

He raised his eyebrows
" what do you mean and who is it? " he asked now curious
" are you sure you don't want fame or wealth? " he questioned and scratched his head

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:22 PM
He raised his eyebrows
" what do you mean and who is it? " he asked now curious
" are you sure you don't want fame or wealth? " he questioned and scratched his head
She didn't want to answer at first,but eventually she did."It's my sister.She died a while ago.And I'm positive I don't want fame or wealth.I'm not greedy." She said.

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
She didn't want to answer at first,but eventually she did."It's my sister.She died a while ago.And I'm positive I don't want fame or wealth.I'm not greedy." She said.

" aaaah! The common family problem I see. Now I will bring her back but " he said with a click of his toung
" it's gonna cost ya " he said as his eyes where red. He smirked thinking about how to double trick Alice
" now I'll bring her back for ten good long years you'll be happy and joyful but when the clock strikes and the ten is up . Hmmm I get my end of the bargain dear " Crowley said as he grabbed a tooth pick

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
" aaaah! The common family problem I see. Now I will bring her back but " he said with a click of his toung
" it's gonna cost ya " he said as his eyes where red. He smirked thinking about how to double trick Alice
" now I'll bring her back for ten good long years you'll be happy and joyful but when the clock strikes and the ten is up . Hmmm I get my end of the bargain dear " Crowley said as he grabbed a tooth pick
"You can kill me.Just bring her back." She said,remembering bow happy she use to be and how good of a hunter she was.Intill a demon killed her.
(I'll make a form for her)

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"You can kill me.Just bring her back." She said,remembering bow happy she use to be and how good of a hunter she was.Intill a demon killed her.
(I'll make a form for her)

Don t have to )
Crowley had a wide grin and clapped his hands . A piece of paper showed up in his hand " signature " he said and handed her a pen

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Don t have to )
Crowley had a wide grin and clapped his hands . A piece of paper showed up in his hand " signature " he said and handed her a pen
She signed it in cursive and handed the pen back to him.

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 06:44 PM
She signed it in cursive and handed the pen back to him.

" perfect and your delivery should be here right about now " he said and snapped his fingers

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:48 PM
" perfect and your delivery should be here right about now " he said and snapped his fingers
She looked around,not seeing anything at first,so she thought it was just him playing jokes."Nice trick,but I don't see anyone." She said,and then thought she might be at the house."Bit I'm going to go anyways.Nice meeting you.Nice trick you tried to pull." She said,standing up and laying her bill on the table.

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 06:50 PM
She looked around,not seeing anything at first,so she thought it was just him playing jokes."Nice trick,but I don't see anyone." She said,and then thought she might be at the house."Bit I'm going to go anyways.Nice meeting you.Nice trick you tried to pull." She said,standing up and laying her bill on the table.

" ahaha look behind you deary" crowle y said and sipped his glass a girl stand behind Alice ( her sister )

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
" ahaha look behind you deary" crowle y said and sipped his glass a girl stand behind Alice ( her sister )
Her eyes widened when she turned around."Grace..." She trailed off as if she was going to say something,but no words came out.Grace threw her arms around Alice in a hug."I missed you so much big sis!" She said happily.

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Her eyes widened when she turned around."Grace..." She trailed off as if she was going to say something,but no words came out.Grace threw her arms around Alice in a hug."I missed you so much big sis!" She said happily.

Crowley smirked as he finished his glass , he then clapped a few times
" oh the joy ! Now there shall be pretty glitter and flower necklaces and sparkly things . Hiphurray " he said sarcastically and blew a fake gun as the cork had popped off

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Crowley smirked as he finished his glass , he then clapped a few times
" oh the joy ! Now there shall be pretty glitter and flower necklaces and sparkly things . Hiphurray " he said sarcastically and blew a fake gun as the cork had popped off
The younger girl jumped."Who are you?" She asked scared.Alice decided it was best not to explain."Just....a old friend." She said, glaring at him for his sarcastic comment.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
The younger girl jumped."Who are you?" She asked scared.Alice decided it was best not to explain."Just....a old friend." She said, glaring at him for his sarcastic comment.

Crowley smirked yet again
" well dear let's just say an investor " he said and stretched his arms
" so, anything else you would like to invest in alice? " he asked as he put his hands together with a chuckle .

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Crowley smirked yet again
" well dear let's just say an investor " he said and stretched his arms
" so, anything else you would like to invest in alice? " he asked as he put his hands together with a chuckle .
Alice shook her head."No thank you.That will be all." She said.She hated this man,but there was gratefullness in her her voice that she couldn't hide,not matter how hard she tried.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Alice shook her head."No thank you.That will be all." She said.She hated this man,but there was gratefullness in her her voice that she couldn't hide,not matter how hard she tried.

" are you sure dear? " he asked again as he was in front of Alice and tilted his head
" I hate to cut a good conversation short " he added

Static
October 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
" are you sure dear? " he asked again as he was in front of Alice and tilted his head
" I hate to cut a good conversation short " he added
Alice honestly didn't have anything else she wanted and nodded."Guess you will then." She said,not caring how rude it was.He was a demon,king of the crossroads to be exact,and she shouldn't even be making deals with him.She dednt know if those words had cut her life even shorter though.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Alice honestly didn't have anything else she wanted and nodded."Guess you will then." She said,not caring how rude it was.He was a demon,king of the crossroads to be exact,and she shouldn't even be making deals with him.She dednt know if those words had cut her life even shorter though.

He pouted
" oh I see? But can you do me a favor in return? " he asked
" it's important " he added and tapped the counter

Static
October 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
He pouted
" oh I see? But can you do me a favor in return? " he asked
" it's important " he added and tapped the counter
"Grace can you wait outside?" She said,not looking away from Crowley.Grace nodded and left,butalice was sure she was still out there."Ok.What is this 'Favor' you need?" She asked.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Grace can you wait outside?" She said,not looking away from Crowley.Grace nodded and left,butalice was sure she was still out there."Ok.What is this 'Favor' you need?" She asked.

" well I hate to ask help but I need a tooth from a wendigo but you see ,they tend to know who I am an your a hunter so " he said and shrugged

Static
October 13th, 2017, 05:39 PM
" well I hate to ask help but I need a tooth from a wendigo but you see ,they tend to know who I am an your a hunter so " he said and shrugged
She nodded."Why do you need this tooth and why ask me?It's not like we are friends or anything." She said curtly.'Who does he think he is?We just meet and he thinks that a hunter and a demon,scratch that,a demon king can just act merry and happy all the time around each other?!' she thought.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
She nodded."Why do you need this tooth and why ask me?It's not like we are friends or anything." She said curtly.'Who does he think he is?We just meet and he thinks that a hunter and a demon,scratch that,a demon king can just act merry and happy all the time around each other?!' she thought.

" it's because your available! Dean and Sam aren't here so your passable . And it's trading issues darling " Crowley said as he drank some more

Static
October 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
" it's because your available! Dean and Sam aren't here so your passable . And it's trading issues darling " Crowley said as he drank some more
"Fine.When do you need it?" She asked.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Fine.When do you need it?" She asked.

" ah! But it's not any wendigo tooth it's a halfblood I need it from you see halfblooded windegos are special and let's say two days tops? " he said and gave her the directions to its home " he careful now they have real bite " he added

Static
October 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
" ah! But it's not any wendigo tooth it's a halfblood I need it from you see halfblooded windegos are special and let's say two days tops? " he said and gave her the directions to its home " he careful now they have real bite " he added
She nodded."Ok then.I'll get started right away." She said,standing up and going over the directions in her head and what she might need.'I guess it never got fully beserk if it's half human.' she thought.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
She nodded."Ok then.I'll get started right away." She said,standing up and going over the directions in her head and what she might need.'I guess it never got fully beserk if it's half human.' she thought.

A kid was standing outside an throwing rocks at the lake she was smiling but she grew hungry as she clutched her stomach and whined .

Static
October 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
A kid was standing outside an throwing rocks at the lake she was smiling but she grew hungry as she clutched her stomach and whined .
Alice stopped and watched the kid,uncertain she was at the right place.She was knew and didn't quit know about deception yet.She glanced at the jotted down directions again.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Alice stopped and watched the kid,uncertain she was at the right place.She was knew and didn't quit know about deception yet.She glanced at the jotted down directions again.

The kid fell down as she held her head she didn't wanna be like this but it was uncontrollable she grew hungry her eyes where red as her teeth sharpened

Static
October 13th, 2017, 07:24 PM
The kid fell down as she held her head she didn't wanna be like this but it was uncontrollable she grew hungry her eyes where red as her teeth sharpened
Alice quickly pulled out a gun.'Defeinently in the right place.' she thought,loading it,but for some reason,unable to shoot it.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Alice quickly pulled out a gun.'Defeinently in the right place.' she thought,loading it,but for some reason,unable to shoot it.

The girls hand turned to claws but stoped and shrunk back her teeth and eyes turned to normal as she whined . Her nose twitched as she noticed Alice and she froze in fear

Static
October 13th, 2017, 07:33 PM
The girls hand turned to claws but stoped and shrunk back her teeth and eyes turned to normal as she whined . Her nose twitched as she noticed Alice and she froze in fear
Alice's gun was shaking now.She couldn't shoot a kid!She out her finger on the trigger,but her hands where still trembling,as she tried to decide wether to shoot the girl or not.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Alice's gun was shaking now.She couldn't shoot a kid!She out her finger on the trigger,but her hands where still trembling,as she tried to decide wether to shoot the girl or not.

" i.. " the girl managed to say as she backed up close to the lake she didn't know what she did wrong. She whined and held onto her scarf , she looked at Alice and was crying now .

Static
October 14th, 2017, 08:59 AM
" i.. " the girl managed to say as she backed up close to the lake she didn't know what she did wrong. She whined and held onto her scarf , she looked at Alice and was crying now .
Alice put the gun down and sighed.'I don't have to kill her while shes looking at me.I cam do it when she doesn't see me.And I can wait intill she attacks.She is still a demon after all.' she thought.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Alice put the gun down and sighed.'I don't have to kill her while shes looking at me.I cam do it when she doesn't see me.And I can wait intill she attacks.She is still a demon after all.' she thought.

" I did nothing wrong... " she said as she whimpered she looked at Alice
" who are you? " she asked

Static
October 14th, 2017, 09:58 AM
" I did nothing wrong... " she said as she whimpered she looked at Alice
" who are you? " she asked
Alice hesitated,not knowing if this was a trick or not."Alice." She replied.She put the gun back in her pocket and out of sight.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Alice hesitated,not knowing if this was a trick or not."Alice." She replied.She put the gun back in her pocket and out of sight.

" Chloe " she said as she looked around , she really didn't understand why Alice was here. She moved her scarf a little
" sorry " Chloe said

Static
October 14th, 2017, 10:47 AM
" Chloe " she said as she looked around , she really didn't understand why Alice was here. She moved her scarf a little
" sorry " Chloe said
"I thought you was someone else.I'm sorry about that." She said,and started to leave,because she didn't know what else so say.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 10:55 AM
"I thought you was someone else.I'm sorry about that." She said,and started to leave,because she didn't know what else so say.

Chloe was getting hungry again and she whined her eyes where red and she tried to hold it in but she couldn't she killed her family because of this . She snarled and held her head
" make the hunger stop! " she whined.

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Chloe was getting hungry again and she whined her eyes where red and she tried to hold it in but she couldn't she killed her family because of this . She snarled and held her head
" make the hunger stop! " she whined.
She turned and looked at her."I can't do much about it.Have you tried eating animals?" She asked,and then mentally slapped herself.'Stupid,so STUPID!!!Don't make her your friend or it will be harder to kill her!' she thought.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM
She turned and looked at her."I can't do much about it.Have you tried eating animals?" She asked,and then mentally slapped herself.'Stupid,so STUPID!!!Don't make her your friend or it will be harder to kill her!' she thought.

Chloe shook her head she didn't wanna harm anything but guess animals where alright " no I h-havent I like animals! I don wanna hurt them! " Chloe said as she saw her claws sharpening and whined
" Guess I h-have no choice " she murmered

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Chloe shook her head she didn't wanna harm anything but guess animals where alright " no I h-havent I like animals! I don wanna hurt them! " Chloe said as she saw her claws sharpening and whined
" Guess I h-have no choice " she murmered
"It's better than people.If it doesn't work,then go for the murderers in the world.You would be doing the world a favor." She said.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:25 AM
"It's better than people.If it doesn't work,then go for the murderers in the world.You would be doing the world a favor." She said.

Chloe growled as some fur showed she tried to stop it , she held her side's and fell down
" d-don wanna " she said

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Chloe growled as some fur showed she tried to stop it , she held her side's and fell down
" d-don wanna " she said
'Would she starve to death if she didn't eat,or be able to go longer?' she thought,taking a step closer to her.She wasent sure if she could do anything,but she could try.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:34 AM
'Would she starve to death if she didn't eat,or be able to go longer?' she thought,taking a step closer to her.She wasent sure if she could do anything,but she could try.

Chloe looked up at Alice she was upset
" I'm sorry ! I didn't wanna be like this! , and my family is gone... " she said as she felt her back break a little.

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Chloe looked up at Alice she was upset
" I'm sorry ! I didn't wanna be like this! , and my family is gone... " she said as she felt her back break a little.
"It's fine.I'm not going to hurt you." She said without thinking,intill she rembered the whole point of her being here WAS to hurt her.'Why do I have to be so soft?!' she scolded herself mentally.She didn't know what to do,and was confusing herself now because she didn't know if she should kill the kid now or wait,or if she should help the girl.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM
"It's fine.I'm not going to hurt you." She said without thinking,intill she rembered the whole point of her being here WAS to hurt her.'Why do I have to be so soft?!' she scolded herself mentally.She didn't know what to do,and was confusing herself now because she didn't know if she should kill the kid now or wait,or if she should help the girl.

The girl whined as she looked down people said they wasn't gonna hurt her but they tried to and they ended up dead. Her claws shrunk her eyes stopped and her back felt better
" please , don't other people said the same thing I don't wanna hurt you . They tricked me and I hurt them bad " she said

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:47 AM
The girl whined as she looked down people said they wasn't gonna hurt her but they tried to and they ended up dead. Her claws shrunk her eyes stopped and her back felt better
" please , don't other people said the same thing I don't wanna hurt you . They tricked me and I hurt them bad " she said
Alice winced.Was that how she was going to die if she did try and kill this girl.Alice nodded."Don't worry,I won't. " she said,but reminded herself mentally it was a lie,and she just needed the girls trust.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Alice winced.Was that how she was going to die if she did try and kill this girl.Alice nodded."Don't worry,I won't. " she said,but reminded herself mentally it was a lie,and she just needed the girls trust.

Chloe smiled and giggled she tackled Alice and hugged her
" thankyouthankyou! " she said quickly and giggled again. For once she felt safe she was only ten years old any way. She had run her entire life after she killed her family , now she felt ok .

Static
October 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Chloe smiled and giggled she tackled Alice and hugged her
" thankyouthankyou! " she said quickly and giggled again. For once she felt safe she was only ten years old any way. She had run her entire life after she killed her family , now she felt ok .
Alice was a bit suprised,but only stumbled when she tackled her."Um...Your welcome." She said hesitantly.She hoped Crawley wasent watching,because he wouldn't be very pleased.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Alice was a bit suprised,but only stumbled when she tackled her."Um...Your welcome." She said hesitantly.She hoped Crawley wasent watching,because he wouldn't be very pleased.

Chloe grew sleepy as she yawned and snuggled with Alice and fell asleep the ten year old snored. Crowley was behind Alice
" so didn't have the guts? " he asked he narrowed his eyes

Static
October 14th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Chloe grew sleepy as she yawned and snuggled with Alice and fell asleep the ten year old snored. Crowley was behind Alice
" so didn't have the guts? " he asked he narrowed his eyes
"No I do.I just needed to gain her trust.You said she had a good bite." She lied.'Is he going to make me do it now?While she's defenseless? Even a demon can't be that cruel!' she thought nervously.Sjhe hoped this didn't break the contract she had signed.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"No I do.I just needed to gain her trust.You said she had a good bite." She lied.'Is he going to make me do it now?While she's defenseless? Even a demon can't be that cruel!' she thought nervously.Sjhe hoped this didn't break the contract she had signed.

Crowley face palmed he watched the little monster sleep as it giggled and turned around.
" fine I'll give you an extra day to kill it " he said as he vanished. He should have just asked Bobby to kill it . The child nose twitched as it slept

Static
October 14th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Crowley face palmed he watched the little monster sleep as it giggled and turned around.
" fine I'll give you an extra day to kill it " he said as he vanished. He should have just asked Bobby to kill it . The child nose twitched as it slept
'this would be the perfect time.' she thought,reaching for her gun hesitantly.She knew it was still loaded,but she didn't know if the bullets would kill her.Maby if she shot her in the head she wouldn't feel anything...

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
'this would be the perfect time.' she thought,reaching for her gun hesitantly.She knew it was still loaded,but she didn't know if the bullets would kill her.Maby if she shot her in the head she wouldn't feel anything...

Chloes arm moved over to Alice arm which reached for the gun as she slept . She giggled in her sleep as she had a good dream , she hugged Alice as she was hugging some one else in her dream
" momma.. " she said and giggled

Static
October 14th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Chloes arm moved over to Alice arm which reached for the gun as she slept . She giggled in her sleep as she had a good dream , she hugged Alice as she was hugging some one else in her dream
" momma.. " she said and giggled
Alice stopped reaching for the gun,not wanting to kill her while she was dreaming of her mom.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Alice stopped reaching for the gun,not wanting to kill her while she was dreaming of her mom.

The child woke up with a yawn as she stretched her arms she looked at the hunter and tilted her head she sniffed alice just to make sure it was alice.
" what where you doing ? " she asked with a smile

Static
October 14th, 2017, 12:28 PM
The child woke up with a yawn as she stretched her arms she looked at the hunter and tilted her head she sniffed alice just to make sure it was alice.
" what where you doing ? " she asked with a smile
"Nothing.Just making sure you sleepy well." She lied.She didn't stand up yet,because she didn't know if that would be suspicious or not,so she waited to see what Chloe did.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:30 PM
"Nothing.Just making sure you sleepy well." She lied.She didn't stand up yet,because she didn't know if that would be suspicious or not,so she waited to see what Chloe did.

Chloe smiled
" ok! " she giggled and got up she helped her new friend up as well
" so ..Wanna play? " she asked as she forgotten about her hunger

Static
October 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Chloe smiled
" ok! " she giggled and got up she helped her new friend up as well
" so ..Wanna play? " she asked as she forgotten about her hunger
"Play what?" She asked.She wasent the playing type of person,but didn't want to disappoint Chloe,because she was just a child.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:37 PM
"Play what?" She asked.She wasent the playing type of person,but didn't want to disappoint Chloe,because she was just a child.

" hide and seek! " Chloe said
" I'll hide first! " she giggled and ran off she hid in a bush

Static
October 14th, 2017, 01:27 PM
" hide and seek! " Chloe said
" I'll hide first! " she giggled and ran off she hid in a bush
Alice didn't know if she should count or not,so she waited for a minute before she started looking.The first place she checked was behind a tree,right next to the bush she was hiding in.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Alice didn't know if she should count or not,so she waited for a minute before she started looking.The first place she checked was behind a tree,right next to the bush she was hiding in.

Chloe couldn't keep herself from giggling as she was in the bush she let out a small laugh as the bush shook.

Static
October 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Chloe couldn't keep herself from giggling as she was in the bush she let out a small laugh as the bush shook.
Alice looked in the bush."Found you!" She said,trying to scare her.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Alice looked in the bush."Found you!" She said,trying to scare her.

Chloe screamed as she fell out of the bush her eyes flickered from red to normal as her claws slightly poked out.She was breathing quickly (have to go soon )

Static
October 14th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Chloe screamed as she fell out of the bush her eyes flickered from red to normal as her claws slightly poked out.She was breathing quickly (have to go soon )
Ok)
"Whats wrong?" Alice asked,leaning down a little bit.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ok)
"Whats wrong?" Alice asked,leaning down a little bit.

She pointed as a huge wendigo (ones covered in white Fur ) growled and attacked Alice. Chloe snarled and stood in front of Alice as the wendigo tilted its head but Chloe had her claws out and bared her teeth

Static
October 14th, 2017, 07:54 PM
She pointed as a huge wendigo (ones covered in white Fur ) growled and attacked Alice. Chloe snarled and stood in front of Alice as the wendigo tilted its head but Chloe had her claws out and bared her teeth
Chloe pulled out her gun and shot over Chloe at the wendigo.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Chloe pulled out her gun and shot over Chloe at the wendigo.

The wendigo growled as it was shot in its arm but it whent for Alice . Chloe roared and tackled the beast as she wasnt gonna let her new friend be harmed . The beast and Chloe faught each other as the wendigo hit Chloe against a tree and the two still kept fighting

Static
October 15th, 2017, 12:17 PM
The wendigo growled as it was shot in its arm but it whent for Alice . Chloe roared and tackled the beast as she wasnt gonna let her new friend be harmed . The beast and Chloe faught each other as the wendigo hit Chloe against a tree and the two still kept fighting
Alice loaded the gun again and aimed at the wendigo,but couldn't get a clear shot,before something dark popped in her mind.'This would be the best time to kill her.Why don't you do it?' she thought for a moment,but tried to ignore the thought,but now that she had had that thought,if wouldn't leave her mind.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Alice loaded the gun again and aimed at the wendigo,but couldn't get a clear shot,before something dark popped in her mind.'This would be the best time to kill her.Why don't you do it?' she thought for a moment,but tried to ignore the thought,but now that she had had that thought,if wouldn't leave her mind.

It was easier for Alice as the beast was in front of Chloe it's back to the hunter as Chloe was on the ground and it choked her , she whined

Static
October 15th, 2017, 01:08 PM
It was easier for Alice as the beast was in front of Chloe it's back to the hunter as Chloe was on the ground and it choked her , she whined
Alice pulled the trigger,aiming at the beast,but the gun was shakey so she didn't know if she had hit the target,or hit both of them.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Alice pulled the trigger,aiming at the beast,but the gun was shakey so she didn't know if she had hit the target,or hit both of them.

The bullet whent threw the beast as it fell dead and it hit Chloe in her shoulder and she screamed

Static
October 15th, 2017, 02:06 PM
The bullet whent threw the beast as it fell dead and it hit Chloe in her shoulder and she screamed
Alice ran up to her."I'm sorry!I didn't mean to!" She said,repeating it over and over repeatedly.Was this what she wanted though?Should she kill her know while she was weak?She wasent fire what to do.The wound might kill her anyway if it got infected or went deep enough.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Alice ran up to her."I'm sorry!I didn't mean to!" She said,repeating it over and over repeatedly.Was this what she wanted though?Should she kill her know while she was weak?She wasent fire what to do.The wound might kill her anyway if it got infected or went deep enough.

Chloes eyes where red as she screamed it hurt so much it felt like fire!. Blood escaped from her wound little by little . She clawed the grass as her teeth where sharpened , she rolled around in pain , now she was crying
" why!... " she whimpered " I t-thought w-we where friends ... " she cried

Static
October 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Chloes eyes where red as she screamed it hurt so much it felt like fire!. Blood escaped from her wound little by little . She clawed the grass as her teeth where sharpened , she rolled around in pain , now she was crying
" why!... " she whimpered " I t-thought w-we where friends ... " she cried
"I promise didn't mean to!It was a accident!I didn't know the bullet would go through!" She explained in a rush.Some of it was jumbled,but she didn't seem to notice.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"I promise didn't mean to!It was a accident!I didn't know the bullet would go through!" She explained in a rush.Some of it was jumbled,but she didn't seem to notice.

The halfblood slightly growled but only because she hurt had
" o-ok.... " she said weakly her eyes where half closed as she breathed slowly
" g-guess i-im a m-monster any w-ways...right... " she said as she has heard of hunters and they hunt monsters like her

Static
October 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
The halfblood slightly growled but only because she hurt had
" o-ok.... " she said weakly her eyes where half closed as she breathed slowly
" g-guess i-im a m-monster any w-ways...right... " she said as she has heard of hunters and they hunt monsters like her
Alice shook her head."No your not.If you where a monster,you would have killed me while my guard was down." She said.'Does that make me the monster then?Lying to her and considering killing her many times?' she thought.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Alice shook her head."No your not.If you where a monster,you would have killed me while my guard was down." She said.'Does that make me the monster then?Lying to her and considering killing her many times?' she thought.

" i-it d-dont m-matter n-now...y-you ... C-can....make...The man happy ... " she said since she was a light sleeper she heard the two talking SOMEyimes SHEe a heavy Sleeper But NOt THis Time . Chloe closed her eyes as she was loosing her Life.
" Y-you C-can Get What Y-you C-came Here F-for.." She Said Tiredly

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:20 PM
" i-it d-dont m-matter n-now...y-you ... C-can....make...The man happy ... " she said since she was a light sleeper she heard the two talking SOMEyimes SHEe a heavy Sleeper But NOt THis Time . Chloe closed her eyes as she was loosing her Life.
" Y-you C-can Get What Y-you C-came Here F-for.." She Said Tiredly
'She still trusted me even after she heard me?' she thought."I wasent going to kill you.That man...he's bad and he kills people." She said,not knowing how to explain what Chloe had heard.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:25 PM
'She still trusted me even after she heard me?' she thought."I wasent going to kill you.That man...he's bad and he kills people." She said,not knowing how to explain what Chloe had heard.

Chloe had a sleepy smile when she looked at Alice
" thank you for b-being my friend ...even if it was for ...only a few minutes...I'm a little cold.. " she said as she held her side's she had a yawn too she looked up at Alice

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Chloe had a sleepy smile when she looked at Alice
" thank you for b-being my friend ...even if it was for ...only a few minutes...I'm a little cold.. " she said as she held her side's she had a yawn too she looked up at Alice
"It's just you.It's just where we are in the shade." She tried to explain,but knew it was because she was dying,and Alice didn't know what to do.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM
"It's just you.It's just where we are in the shade." She tried to explain,but knew it was because she was dying,and Alice didn't know what to do.

Chloe was breathing slowly as she still smiled she closed her eyes to go to sleep
" I'm sleepy...can I just t-take a nap?.. " she asked as she rolled on her back

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Chloe was breathing slowly as she still smiled she closed her eyes to go to sleep
" I'm sleepy...can I just t-take a nap?.. " she asked as she rolled on her back
Alice nodded,not knowing what else to do."Yhea.You dream like you did last time you slept.Have beautiful dreams,and when you wake up,I'll be right here " she said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Alice nodded,not knowing what else to do."Yhea.You dream like you did last time you slept.Have beautiful dreams,and when you wake up,I'll be right here " she said.

" n-nice person.... " she said as she closed her eyes
" nice friend " she added and slept her breathing finally stopped and she was motionless . At least she would have friends in afterlife

Static
October 15th, 2017, 03:56 PM
" n-nice person.... " she said as she closed her eyes
" nice friend " she added and slept her breathing finally stopped and she was motionless . At least she would have friends in afterlife
Alice didn't know what to do next,and didn't know wether she should take a tooth or not.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Alice didn't know what to do next,and didn't know wether she should take a tooth or not.

Crowley was behind Alice and clapped his hands
" well done At least that beast is dead. Now where the tooth? " he asked as he kicked the wendigos body or Chloe

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Crowley was behind Alice and clapped his hands
" well done At least that beast is dead. Now where the tooth? " he asked as he kicked the wendigos body or Chloe
She winced,but held up a tooth she presumed Chloe had lost in the fight that she found near her."I think this is hers." She said,handing it to Crowley.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:13 PM
She winced,but held up a tooth she presumed Chloe had lost in the fight that she found near her."I think this is hers." She said,handing it to Crowley.

Crowley grabbed a napkin and grabbed the tooth with a smile
" pleasure doing business with you dear and good day " he said and looked at the body " might wanna take care of that beasts body... Hopefully you werent attached to it " he said and vanished .

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Crowley grabbed a napkin and grabbed the tooth with a smile
" pleasure doing business with you dear and good day " he said and looked at the body " might wanna take care of that beasts body... Hopefully you werent attached to it " he said and vanished .
She stood up angrily,and decided she would burry her.That was probably what she wanted.To be treated like a normal human,even after death,so she got to work,grabbing a shovel.
(We can timeaskip to after she's done if you want)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
She stood up angrily,and decided she would burry her.That was probably what she wanted.To be treated like a normal human,even after death,so she got to work,grabbing a shovel.
(We can timeaskip to after she's done if you want)

Yup)
Suddenly a man was sitting on a log not far from where Alice was he was drinking some brandy out of a bottle and tilted his head he fixed his cap
" hunting is tough huh? Leaving people behind " he said

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Yup)
Suddenly a man was sitting on a log not far from where Alice was he was drinking some brandy out of a bottle and tilted his head he fixed his cap
" hunting is tough huh? Leaving people behind " he said
Alice nodded."I guess so.Where did you come from?" She asked.The grave had fresh flowers on it,and a small rock that had Chloe carved into it.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Alice nodded."I guess so.Where did you come from?" She asked.The grave had fresh flowers on it,and a small rock that had Chloe carved into it.

" kid I've been watching ya! " he said as he stood up and brushed his shoulders " you have a lot of explaining ! What was going through you r brain when making a deal with that demon?! Common sense if it's a kid don't kill it" he said in a angry tone he brushed his beard a little bit
" names boby singer " he said with a sigh

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:44 PM
" kid I've been watching ya! " he said as he stood up and brushed his shoulders " you have a lot of explaining ! What was going through you r brain when making a deal with that demon?! Common sense if it's a kid don't kill it" he said in a angry tone he brushed his beard a little bit
" names boby singer " he said with a sigh
"If you've lost someone someone told you to protect then you would do the same thing!" She snapped,intill calming down for a second to say her name."And my name's Alice Scott,but I guess you already knew that." She said.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"If you've lost someone someone told you to protect then you would do the same thing!" She snapped,intill calming down for a second to say her name."And my name's Alice Scott,but I guess you already knew that." She said.

He narrowed his eyes
" yeah but I wouldn't go making deals with gosh darn Crowley are you insane!?! " he shouted as he walked up to Alice an looked at the grave
" poor kid , how old was she? " he asked now calm

Static
October 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM
He narrowed his eyes
" yeah but I wouldn't go making deals with gosh darn Crowley are you insane!?! " he shouted as he walked up to Alice an looked at the grave
" poor kid , how old was she? " he asked now calm
"I'm not really sure.I had just met her." She said,trying to ignore the last part so she didn't get mad again.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
"I'm not really sure.I had just met her." She said,trying to ignore the last part so she didn't get mad again.

" well hope it was worth it. Why did he ask you? " he asked as he took out his bottle again and drank from it
" if you see him again make sure to punch the lights out of him for me? " he said

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:02 PM
" well hope it was worth it. Why did he ask you? " he asked as he took out his bottle again and drank from it
" if you see him again make sure to punch the lights out of him for me? " he said
She shrugged."I don't know.And I'll do that." She said,rembering him kicking the girls body.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
She shrugged."I don't know.And I'll do that." She said,rembering him kicking the girls body.

" good just try not to make deals with him ok? " boby said as he scratched his neck he whent to his car and opened the door

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM
" good just try not to make deals with him ok? " boby said as he scratched his neck he whent to his car and opened the door
"Do you know any jobs nearby?Anywhere looking for hunters I mean?" She asked,guessing ng a hunter would know.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"Do you know any jobs nearby?Anywhere looking for hunters I mean?" She asked,guessing ng a hunter would know.

" well not really kiddo . Maybe work as a bar tender? I'm out of option just do what you do best " boby said as he cleaned his gun

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
" well not really kiddo . Maybe work as a bar tender? I'm out of option just do what you do best " boby said as he cleaned his gun
She nodded."Ok then.I'll see if I can get a job there."she said,starting to walk home.