PDA

View Full Version : ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

graves
October 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
usually shiloh wouldnt do this type of thing, but rowan had insisted they played some videogames..mario kart was it ? figurinng theywouldnt leave the house for the rest of the day, shiloh didnt bother to dress the best as he usually would. he stood infront of the blueberry boys door, over night bag around his shoulder while he held a grocery bag around his other arm filled with snacks, ones he knew rowan liked(because if he didnt get them, rowan would probably throw a fit). he wore a simple oversize sweater that hung loosly off of one shoulder with short shorts and simple sandels. he was going to be spending the night over, and they usually didnt leave the house often, no need to dress fancy. tucking a purple curl from his face and perching his circular glasses farther up his nose, he knocked on the door.

fenic!

Fel
October 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
usually shiloh wouldnt do this type of thing, but rowan had insisted they played some videogames..mario kart was it ? figurinng theywouldnt leave the house for the rest of the day, shiloh didnt bother to dress the best as he usually would. he stood infront of the blueberry boys door, over night bag around his shoulder while he held a grocery bag around his other arm filled with snacks, ones he knew rowan liked(because if he didnt get them, rowan would probably throw a fit). he wore a simple oversize sweater that hung loosly off of one shoulder with short shorts and simple sandels. he was going to be spending the night over, and they usually didnt leave the house often, no need to dress fancy. tucking a purple curl from his face and perching his circular glasses farther up his nose, he knocked on the door.

fenic!
well, rowan was certainly prepared for this. as a child, he had mastered this game, and unfortunately as an adult, he still played it constantly. it was a 'good vibes' kind of game, and he didn't have enough self-confidence to deny that he was a bit childish in the manner. but hey, why not invite his best friend over to play something? of course, rowan was sure that he would win everything, but he could probably lose a few games for shiloh. chilling out in his small apartment's main living area on a busted-up bean bag, he immediately found himself almost jumping out of his skin at the sound of his friend knocking, quickly opening the door to hop up and slide down the railing to the first floor, before stopping to kneel down and peek through the mail slot at the other man with a grin. "...did you bring the cheez-its this time? because i'm seriously not letting you in without them." he exclaimed with a playful huff, smirking as he glanced up from the tiny slot in the door at his friend like an absolute idiot.

graves
October 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
well, rowan was certainly prepared for this. as a child, he had mastered this game, and unfortunately as an adult, he still played it constantly. it was a 'good vibes' kind of game, and he didn't have enough self-confidence to deny that he was a bit childish in the manner. but hey, why not invite his best friend over to play something? of course, rowan was sure that he would win everything, but he could probably lose a few games for shiloh. chilling out in his small apartment's main living area on a busted-up bean bag, he immediately found himself almost jumping out of his skin at the sound of his friend knocking, quickly opening the door to hop up and slide down the railing to the first floor, before stopping to kneel down and peek through the mail slot at the other man with a grin. "...did you bring the cheez-its this time? because i'm seriously not letting you in without them." he exclaimed with a playful huff, smirking as he glanced up from the tiny slot in the door at his friend like an absolute idiot.
hearing the slot of the door open, shiloh rolled his eyes at the other mans words,¨yeah yeah, i brought your dumb cheezits. now can you let me inside? the breeze is freezing my ass out here.¨ he complained playfully. it had been awhile since he had taken time off to just...chill. rowan was the exact opposite of him, wasnt really high maintenance and more laid back, usually always had time on his hands. sometimes shiloh needed that in his busy life, which is what made relaxing with rowan so enjoyable. lifting the box of cheezits to the slot in the door he shook the box in a mocking manner, raising an eyebrow.

Fel
October 7th, 2017, 06:45 PM
hearing the slot of the door open, shiloh rolled his eyes at the other mans words,¨yeah yeah, i brought your dumb cheezits. now can you let me inside? the breeze is freezing my ass out here.¨ he complained playfully. it had been awhile since he had taken time off to just...chill. rowan was the exact opposite of him, wasnt really high maintenance and more laid back, usually always had time on his hands. sometimes shiloh needed that in his busy life, which is what made relaxing with rowan so enjoyable. lifting the box of cheezits to the slot in the door he shook the box in a mocking manner, raising an eyebrow.
"...alright, now what's the password?" rowan asked with a playful hint to his voice, his eyes glittering with happiness as he talked. "aah, i'm just kidding. come in- maybe the warmth will make you a little less frigid." he smirked, before getting up to twist the lock open, creaking the door to reveal his friend, someone who didn't really look as excited as he did- but who was as excited as rowan was when it came to playing mario kart all day? gesturing towards the stairs, he couldn't help but smile a bit as he talked, shrugging his shoulders with a bit of a laugh. "...after you, princess elsa." surprisingly, rowan had unironically liked that movie. had he told shiloh? no. you don't really go up to someone and start saying "i liked frozen" just like that.

graves
October 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"...alright, now what's the password?" rowan asked with a playful hint to his voice, his eyes glittering with happiness as he talked. "aah, i'm just kidding. come in- maybe the warmth will make you a little less frigid." he smirked, before getting up to twist the lock open, creaking the door to reveal his friend, someone who didn't really look as excited as he did- but who was as excited as rowan was when it came to playing mario kart all day? gesturing towards the stairs, he couldn't help but smile a bit as he talked, shrugging his shoulders with a bit of a laugh. "...after you, princess elsa." surprisingly, rowan had unironically liked that movie. had he told shiloh? no. you don't really go up to someone and start saying "i liked frozen" just like that.
giving a small snort shiloh eagerly made his way inside, humming at the feeling of the apartments heating flooding over him. looking around briefly he smiled, this place was like his second home. away from the business of the city or work, but instead eat his own weight in cheezits with his best friend, Rowan. and honestly ? as much as he wouldn't admit it he would want to spend his day any other way. shooting a glance at him with the else comment he rolled his eyes once more, ruffling the boys blue hair before shuffling his way up the stairs. ¨jokes on you, i am a princess,¨ he replied back, glancing over his shoulder and fluttering his lashes a few times dramatically before making his way towards rowans familiar room, where he assumed held the prized Wii U and MarioKart 8.

Fel
October 7th, 2017, 07:32 PM
giving a small snort shiloh eagerly made his way inside, humming at the feeling of the apartments heating flooding over him. looking around briefly he smiled, this place was like his second home. away from the business of the city or work, but instead eat his own weight in cheezits with his best friend, Rowan. and honestly ? as much as he wouldn't admit it he would want to spend his day any other way. shooting a glance at him with the else comment he rolled his eyes once more, ruffling the boys blue hair before shuffling his way up the stairs. ¨jokes on you, i am a princess,¨ he replied back, glancing over his shoulder and fluttering his lashes a few times dramatically before making his way towards rowans familiar room, where he assumed held the prized Wii U and MarioKart 8.
to be honest, rowan knew that shiloh didn't detest him as much as he acted- they'd been friends for this long, hadn't they? rowan was a pretty easygoing guy, while shiloh was generally more serious, and perhaps that's why they interacted so well with each other, because they weren't alike one bit. "...well then, princess, welcome to my dungeon." he smirked, before following the other man up the stairs, a grin still plastered on his face as he twisted the door open, gesturing towards the lazy, slightly chaotic setup and the wii u which already seemed to be switched on. flopping onto the same beanbag he'd been resting on before, he quickly clicked a button on his remote to start the game with a grin. "alright, you've gotta choose your character-- i'm rosalina, every time."

graves
October 7th, 2017, 07:57 PM
to be honest, rowan knew that shiloh didn't detest him as much as he acted- they'd been friends for this long, hadn't they? rowan was a pretty easygoing guy, while shiloh was generally more serious, and perhaps that's why they interacted so well with each other, because they weren't alike one bit. "...well then, princess, welcome to my dungeon." he smirked, before following the other man up the stairs, a grin still plastered on his face as he twisted the door open, gesturing towards the lazy, slightly chaotic setup and the wii u which already seemed to be switched on. flopping onto the same beanbag he'd been resting on before, he quickly clicked a button on his remote to start the game with a grin. "alright, you've gotta choose your character-- i'm rosalina, every time."
walking in he wasnt surprised by the set up, slightly messy yet organized, bean bag infront of the large tv with the large cartoon letters displayed on the screen, the soft game music playing. as rowan sat on his signature beanbag shiloh shuffled next to him, forcing rowan to scoot over as he settled into his side. this wasnt usual between them, the bean bag was big enough for the both for them, and if not hed make it big enough. snatching up a controller he huffed playfully,¨thats fine, my babe princess peach is a classic and has never failed me.¨ that was a lie, almost every time they played this game, or any game, rowan won. but just like every game they would usually have childish bets that hed come up with, and shiloh expected no different this time,¨whats the bet this time?¨

Fel
October 8th, 2017, 10:20 PM
walking in he wasnt surprised by the set up, slightly messy yet organized, bean bag infront of the large tv with the large cartoon letters displayed on the screen, the soft game music playing. as rowan sat on his signature beanbag shiloh shuffled next to him, forcing rowan to scoot over as he settled into his side. this wasnt usual between them, the bean bag was big enough for the both for them, and if not hed make it big enough. snatching up a controller he huffed playfully,¨thats fine, my babe princess peach is a classic and has never failed me.¨ that was a lie, almost every time they played this game, or any game, rowan won. but just like every game they would usually have childish bets that hed come up with, and shiloh expected no different this time,¨whats the bet this time?¨
"...oh, sure. she's worked out great for you so far." rowan grinned with a rather sarcastic tone in his voice, laughing a bit as he found himself pushed towards the side of the beanbag, huffing. "you never try, it's not fair." he whined a bit playfully, elbowing the guy gently in the gut as he asked for what the bet would be-- they'd done money, food, money and food... he could probably bet his life insurance plan on this game, but who knows? maybe he had been practicing. "...how's this for a morale booster- if i win, i get to kiss you." rowan teased, running a hand through his blue hair with a laugh, and as shiloh had selected his character, he moved onto the screen to select the level with a laugh. "...and we're playing rainbow road, for sure. no doubt about it." he asserted with a childish sort of grin, because he knew all about how rainbow road was known for being notoriously hard-- why not up the stakes a little bit, huh?

graves
October 8th, 2017, 10:29 PM
"...oh, sure. she's worked out great for you so far." rowan grinned with a rather sarcastic tone in his voice, laughing a bit as he found himself pushed towards the side of the beanbag, huffing. "you never try, it's not fair." he whined a bit playfully, elbowing the guy gently in the gut as he asked for what the bet would be-- they'd done money, food, money and food... he could probably bet his life insurance plan on this game, but who knows? maybe he had been practicing. "...how's this for a morale booster- if i win, i get to kiss you." rowan teased, running a hand through his blue hair with a laugh, and as shiloh had selected his character, he moved onto the screen to select the level with a laugh. "...and we're playing rainbow road, for sure. no doubt about it." he asserted with a childish sort of grin, because he knew all about how rainbow road was known for being notoriously hard-- why not up the stakes a little bit, huh?
shiloh elbowed him back at the sarcastic tone, but grew silent at the bet. it was..interesting. sure, theyd done money and food so many times, sometimes even funny dares, but nothing serious. the two were close, there was no doubt about it, but they had always respected eachothers personal space. the more shiloh thought about it the more flustered he grew. he used his index finger to perch his glasses up his nose a bit higher giving a small huff as rainbow road, the holy grail, was selected. he didnt have to worry about rowan kissing him..or the pleasant thought of it, if he won, right? watching the numbers count down on the screen he watched eagerly, the small beeps of the music playing, ¨3..2..1..go!¨ gripping his controller he let his character dash across the screen with a smirk, ¨youre on, blueberry boy.¨

Fel
October 8th, 2017, 10:41 PM
shiloh elbowed him back at the sarcastic tone, but grew silent at the bet. it was..interesting. sure, theyd done money and food so many times, sometimes even funny dares, but nothing serious. the two were close, there was no doubt about it, but they had always respected eachothers personal space. the more shiloh thought about it the more flustered he grew. he used his index finger to perch his glasses up his nose a bit higher giving a small huff as rainbow road, the holy grail, was selected. he didnt have to worry about rowan kissing him..or the pleasant thought of it, if he won, right? watching the numbers count down on the screen he watched eagerly, the small beeps of the music playing, ¨3..2..1..go!¨ gripping his controller he let his character dash across the screen with a smirk, ¨youre on, blueberry boy.¨
to be honest, rowan felt like he totally had this in the bag. i mean, it was mario kart, for goodness' sakes! and it was the hardest level, too- would shiloh really be able to beat him at this? rowan was a lazy kind of guy, but he was good at video games, at the very least. at the familiar noises of the level's start, the blue-haired man quickly found his own character racing off at high speeds, managing to snag a green shell with a grin as he leaned into shiloh-- perhaps to try and throw him off balance, or because he was so in-sync with his character that he found himself moving in the same direction. "...better start moving away, or i'm totally gonna smash you with this green shell." he grinned, narrowing his eyes with a huff as he leaned into the controller. "and hey, at least my blue hair is remotely attractive, purple princess." rowan teased, voice light-hearted and playful as his fingers moved across the remote with a glint in his eyes.

graves
October 8th, 2017, 10:53 PM
to be honest, rowan felt like he totally had this in the bag. i mean, it was mario kart, for goodness' sakes! and it was the hardest level, too- would shiloh really be able to beat him at this? rowan was a lazy kind of guy, but he was good at video games, at the very least. at the familiar noises of the level's start, the blue-haired man quickly found his own character racing off at high speeds, managing to snag a green shell with a grin as he leaned into shiloh-- perhaps to try and throw him off balance, or because he was so in-sync with his character that he found himself moving in the same direction. "...better start moving away, or i'm totally gonna smash you with this green shell." he grinned, narrowing his eyes with a huff as he leaned into the controller. "and hey, at least my blue hair is remotely attractive, purple princess." rowan teased, voice light-hearted and playful as his fingers moved across the remote with a glint in his eyes.
¨i doubt ill have to worry-¨ at that moment, Shiloh fell of the frickin road. maybe he under estimated how hard this was. they were on the top speed AND the hardest level and route known to man. ¨god dammit.¨ he gritted his teeth, the cartoon turtles mocking him in a way as they picked up his beloved princess peach and put her back on the track. once on the colorful road again he was cautious, driving more slower but steady, a solid 9th place at this point. ¨and for the record, lavender is a pretty color, thank you very much.¨ he retaliated playfully, side glancing the other boy for a moment. even if he was in 9th place and almost onto the second lap, shiloh was determined to win, maybe that would wipe the smug smirk off of rowans face.

Fel
October 8th, 2017, 11:06 PM
¨i doubt ill have to worry-¨ at that moment, Shiloh fell of the frickin road. maybe he under estimated how hard this was. they were on the top speed AND the hardest level and route known to man. ¨god dammit.¨ he gritted his teeth, the cartoon turtles mocking him in a way as they picked up his beloved princess peach and put her back on the track. once on the colorful road again he was cautious, driving more slower but steady, a solid 9th place at this point. ¨and for the record, lavender is a pretty color, thank you very much.¨ he retaliated playfully, side glancing the other boy for a moment. even if he was in 9th place and almost onto the second lap, shiloh was determined to win, maybe that would wipe the smug smirk off of rowans face.
rowan hadn't really gotten knocked off the track yet, and he was doing pretty well-- in second place, actually. he'd practiced this race so many tims before that now it was just easy to him, trailing behind an NPC playing luigi that he didn't care too much about passing- they weren't shiloh, after all, and that really was all that mattered to him when it came to who to beat. besides, it would've been a lame bet to place if rowan didn't win! he was the pro here, after all. passing around the track again as he started his second lap, he grinned smugly towards his friend with a laugh towards his comments. "maybe so, but electric blue manages to be cool and hot at the same time-- i'd call lavender a lukewarm color. looks like something i'd find on my friend's tumblr."

graves
October 8th, 2017, 11:16 PM
rowan hadn't really gotten knocked off the track yet, and he was doing pretty well-- in second place, actually. he'd practiced this race so many tims before that now it was just easy to him, trailing behind an NPC playing luigi that he didn't care too much about passing- they weren't shiloh, after all, and that really was all that mattered to him when it came to who to beat. besides, it would've been a lame bet to place if rowan didn't win! he was the pro here, after all. passing around the track again as he started his second lap, he grinned smugly towards his friend with a laugh towards his comments. "maybe so, but electric blue manages to be cool and hot at the same time-- i'd call lavender a lukewarm color. looks like something i'd find on my friend's tumblr."
after many hits with shells, bumps of the invincible star, and hurried NPCs shiloh finally made it to his second lap, now in 5th place. his slow and steady driving was starting to do something, but not fast enough to pass rowan, he let out a huff. not looking away from the screen he rolled his eyes,¨you did not just call me lukewarm, rowan.¨ he gave off a scoff,¨i like to think im pretty attractive. your friend must have a very beautiful tumblr if someone like me is seen on their blog.¨ he reached towards the side of him, not daring to look away from the screen and somehow managing to play with one hand, he stole rowans prized box of cheezits and placed them in his lap, grabbing a handful and chugging them into his mouth before resuming to play with two hands. he didnt know why he was getting so competitive, it wasnt like the bet was that large, nothing was really at stake except for rowan violating his personal space. which, he wouldnt admit it, didnt sound that bad.

Fel
October 8th, 2017, 11:31 PM
after many hits with shells, bumps of the invincible star, and hurried NPCs shiloh finally made it to his second lap, now in 5th place. his slow and steady driving was starting to do something, but not fast enough to pass rowan, he let out a huff. not looking away from the screen he rolled his eyes,¨you did not just call me lukewarm, rowan.¨ he gave off a scoff,¨i like to think im pretty attractive. your friend must have a very beautiful tumblr if someone like me is seen on their blog.¨ he reached towards the side of him, not daring to look away from the screen and somehow managing to play with one hand, he stole rowans prized box of cheezits and placed them in his lap, grabbing a handful and chugging them into his mouth before resuming to play with two hands. he didnt know why he was getting so competitive, it wasnt like the bet was that large, nothing was really at stake except for rowan violating his personal space. which, he wouldnt admit it, didnt sound that bad.

"...yes, yes i did call you lukewarm." rowan laughed, smirking as he careened to the side, letting his character turn back and forth playfully- just to show off how hard it was for him to lose his own balance, though he couldn't help but feel a bit more serious about the race as he noticed how shiloh was starting to catch up to him. looks like i'm gonna have to up my game a bit more, huh? snatching back the box from shiloh's hands, he shook his head with another bout of laughter. "cheez-its are for winners only, bud." he huffed with a dramatic sort of scoff, before pumping his fists with a victorious noise. "aww yeah, first place, baby!" he exclaimed rather loudly as the golden "1" appeared on his screen, the luigi in first having been a bit blown away by a blue shell sent from up ahead. "get ready to join the loser's club, because the third lap's starting and i'm still ahead."

graves
October 8th, 2017, 11:40 PM
"...yes, yes i did call you lukewarm." rowan laughed, smirking as he careened to the side, letting his character turn back and forth playfully- just to show off how hard it was for him to lose his own balance, though he couldn't help but feel a bit more serious about the race as he noticed how shiloh was starting to catch up to him. looks like i'm gonna have to up my game a bit more, huh? snatching back the box from shiloh's hands, he shook his head with another bout of laughter. "cheez-its are for winners only, bud." he huffed with a dramatic sort of scoff, before pumping his fists with a victorious noise. "aww yeah, first place, baby!" he exclaimed rather loudly as the golden "1" appeared on his screen, the luigi in first having been a bit blown away by a blue shell sent from up ahead. "get ready to join the loser's club, because the third lap's starting and i'm still ahead."
¨give me th feeziths-¨ he mumbled, mouth still full of cheezits. he gave up on the effort once he saw rowan pass the line for his third and finale lap, the golden number one mocking him in a way. the speedy music started to play, he let out a groan watching rowan move swiftly across the colorful but sinister track effortlessly. though, shiloh was determinded. focusing and trying not the fall of the track once more, he slowly but steadily, passed the line for hs third lap, falling behind in 6th pace. ¨Screw you wario!¨ he yelled towards the screen(which he knew wouldnt answer back to him, but he tried) in annoyance as the fat tunny character pushed him off the road again. swallowing down his cheezits he sighed,¨and screw you and your first place, ill catch up to you soon enough.¨

Fel
October 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
¨give me th feeziths-¨ he mumbled, mouth still full of cheezits. he gave up on the effort once he saw rowan pass the line for his third and finale lap, the golden number one mocking him in a way. the speedy music started to play, he let out a groan watching rowan move swiftly across the colorful but sinister track effortlessly. though, shiloh was determinded. focusing and trying not the fall of the track once more, he slowly but steadily, passed the line for hs third lap, falling behind in 6th pace. ¨Screw you wario!¨ he yelled towards the screen(which he knew wouldnt answer back to him, but he tried) in annoyance as the fat tunny character pushed him off the road again. swallowing down his cheezits he sighed,¨and screw you and your first place, ill catch up to you soon enough.¨
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.

graves
October 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.
¨correction,im not jealous of you at all.¨they were on their third lap and shiloh was still sucking ass. the music tuned in that the lap was almost complete, rowan still in the lead. as he was placed back on the track thanks to the little turtle cameramen, he huffed and hoped, no, prayed that whatever the power up he was going to get was valuable. snickering in success, he had gotten the lord of power ups(besides the bullet and star of course) the red shell. he pressed the button to release it immediately, hit not one, but three characters out of balance and left falling into the oblivion off of the course. shiloh, was now in 4th. rowan was still in 2nd, but it was a major bump up from his 9th place. this would be a close call,¨youre right. theres only room for once princess, and thats peach.¨

Fel
October 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM
¨correction,im not jealous of you at all.¨they were on their third lap and shiloh was still sucking ass. the music tuned in that the lap was almost complete, rowan still in the lead. as he was placed back on the track thanks to the little turtle cameramen, he huffed and hoped, no, prayed that whatever the power up he was going to get was valuable. snickering in success, he had gotten the lord of power ups(besides the bullet and star of course) the red shell. he pressed the button to release it immediately, hit not one, but three characters out of balance and left falling into the oblivion off of the course. shiloh, was now in 4th. rowan was still in 2nd, but it was a major bump up from his 9th place. this would be a close call,¨youre right. theres only room for once princess, and thats peach.¨
"...screw princess peach!" rowan exclaimed with a bit of a hiss as he watched shiloh begin to catch up, his eyes narrowed with more and more focus as he took in a mouthful of cheez-its, fingers tapping against the buttons with force as he attempted to tune the other man out for a few seconds, letting out a quick "yes!" as his character managed to snag a power-up-- and it was the best one he could've gotten. a blue shell, a projectile that helped to take out whoever was in first place-- one he easily sent into motion with a sickening bang and a grin on his face as he continued to finish the lap, ending the game in first place. "in your face, princess peach!" he exclaimed with one final pump of his fist, a cackle erupting from his throat as he dropped his remote onto the bean bag with a thud, shoveling another handful of cheez-its in his mouth as he smirked.

graves
October 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM
"...screw princess peach!" rowan exclaimed with a bit of a hiss as he watched shiloh begin to catch up, his eyes narrowed with more and more focus as he took in a mouthful of cheez-its, fingers tapping against the buttons with force as he attempted to tune the other man out for a few seconds, letting out a quick "yes!" as his character managed to snag a power-up-- and it was the best one he could've gotten. a blue shell, a projectile that helped to take out whoever was in first place-- one he easily sent into motion with a sickening bang and a grin on his face as he continued to finish the lap, ending the game in first place. "in your face, princess peach!" he exclaimed with one final pump of his fist, a cackle erupting from his throat as he dropped his remote onto the bean bag with a thud, shoveling another handful of cheez-its in his mouth as he smirked.
watching rowan win first place, shiloh stared wide eyed at the screen. he had been so close, 5th, but still. he swore he could seen rowan in his sights on the track. groaning, he let his controller drop next to rowans , leaning his head back against the bean bag, watching his friend take a winning handful of cheezits to the mouth. his mind came up to the bet. rowan wanted to..kiss him? maybe in his glow of victory he forgot about it(though shiloh was secretly hoping not, he wouldnt admit it). ¨princess will return for revenge one day and knock rosaina down a peg where she belongs.¨

Fel
October 12th, 2017, 04:45 PM
watching rowan win first place, shiloh stared wide eyed at the screen. he had been so close, 5th, but still. he swore he could seen rowan in his sights on the track. groaning, he let his controller drop next to rowans , leaning his head back against the bean bag, watching his friend take a winning handful of cheezits to the mouth. his mind came up to the bet. rowan wanted to..kiss him? maybe in his glow of victory he forgot about it(though shiloh was secretly hoping not, he wouldnt admit it). ¨princess will return for revenge one day and knock rosaina down a peg where she belongs.¨
"...it's fine. you know, i basically play this game religiously, so of course you would lose." rowan exclaimed with a wink, finally destressing and leaning back in the beanbag chair as he grinned, stretching out his arms in front of him for a few moments with a groan. "...maybe if you hadn't had fallen, you would've beat me, but alas, princess peach will always come in last place when compared to the best mario princess." he laughed, sticking out his tongue with another bout of giggles as he ran a hand through his blue hair. "...hey, what was our bet again?" he asked, before his eyes lit up with amusement as his memory had happened to kick in for him. "oh, right-- pucker up, lukewarm."

graves
October 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
"...it's fine. you know, i basically play this game religiously, so of course you would lose." rowan exclaimed with a wink, finally destressing and leaning back in the beanbag chair as he grinned, stretching out his arms in front of him for a few moments with a groan. "...maybe if you hadn't had fallen, you would've beat me, but alas, princess peach will always come in last place when compared to the best mario princess." he laughed, sticking out his tongue with another bout of giggles as he ran a hand through his blue hair. "...hey, what was our bet again?" he asked, before his eyes lit up with amusement as his memory had happened to kick in for him. "oh, right-- pucker up, lukewarm."
how was rowan being so calm about kissing him? did he not care that he was kissing his best friend ? meanwhile internally shiloh was trying not to act like some flustered school girl, though miserably falling as he let color rush to his pale skin and dust across his cheeks and freckles. rucking a curl behind his ear he looked away for a moment,¨im not l-luke warm, blueberry.¨god, did he sound pathetic. he wanted to honestly slap himself for stuttering. after a moment of recollection he looked towards rowan, who seems totally fine by all of this, forcing a relaxed face and cool exterior. so he was still leaning back on the beanbag, propping himself up with an elbow and looking towards the other male with an expectant raised eyebrow.

Fel
October 13th, 2017, 10:57 PM
how was rowan being so calm about kissing him? did he not care that he was kissing his best friend ? meanwhile internally shiloh was trying not to act like some flustered school girl, though miserably falling as he let color rush to his pale skin and dust across his cheeks and freckles. rucking a curl behind his ear he looked away for a moment,¨im not l-luke warm, blueberry.¨god, did he sound pathetic. he wanted to honestly slap himself for stuttering. after a moment of recollection he looked towards rowan, who seems totally fine by all of this, forcing a relaxed face and cool exterior. so he was still leaning back on the beanbag, propping himself up with an elbow and looking towards the other male with an expectant raised eyebrow.

"...well, i say you're lukewarm, and as the resident mario kart champion, i'm totally always right." he shrugged, with a cheeky sort of grin-- rowan was pretty damn calm about everything he said, to be quite honest. "...would you prefer it if i called you 'room temperature' instead?" he asked, because perhaps it would lighten the mood if he told some terrible jokes or acted like the washout he so obviously was. leaning in towards shiloh with a small laugh, he quickly pushed away a few strangs of hair from his forehead before placing a small kiss there- pausing for a few seconds before doubling in laughter. "...dude, it's like you're my kid or something? i'm kissing you goodnight or some stuff." he laughed, putting his hands over his face-- to hide how red it had turned.

graves
October 13th, 2017, 11:56 PM
"...well, i say you're lukewarm, and as the resident mario kart champion, i'm totally always right." he shrugged, with a cheeky sort of grin-- rowan was pretty damn calm about everything he said, to be quite honest. "...would you prefer it if i called you 'room temperature' instead?" he asked, because perhaps it would lighten the mood if he told some terrible jokes or acted like the washout he so obviously was. leaning in towards shiloh with a small laugh, he quickly pushed away a few strangs of hair from his forehead before placing a small kiss there- pausing for a few seconds before doubling in laughter. "...dude, it's like you're my kid or something? i'm kissing you goodnight or something." he laughed, putting his hands over his face-- to hide how red it had turned.

Shiloh wanted to punch this man in the face for calling him lukewarm, but he wouldn't of course. ¨for your information id say im pretty hot, no matter what the Mario kart champion says.¨ he gave a small giggle, through quieted once he felt rowan lean closer. oh god was he close. his head tilted when feeling a kiss press to his forehead, expecting his lips. okay, now he definitely wanted to punch rowan in the face. that was not the kiss he was expecting, but it was nice nonetheless. once rowan pulled away he stared wide eyed before shaking his head, eyes gazing towards the blue hairs boy only to see him covering his face, aw, he was flustered? leaning forward this time, using his own hands he gently pealed rowans hands away from his face, giving a mix of a cheeky smile and a smirk,¨is someone flustered, blueberry?¨

Fel
October 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
Shiloh wanted to punch this man in the face for calling him lukewarm, but he wouldn't of course. ¨for your information id say im pretty hot, no matter what the Mario kart champion says.¨ he gave a small giggle, through quieted once he felt rowan lean closer. oh god was he close. his head tilted when feeling a kiss press to his forehead, expecting his lips. okay, now he definitely wanted to punch rowan in the face. that was not the kiss he was expecting, but it was nice nonetheless. once rowan pulled away he stared wide eyed before shaking his head, eyes gazing towards the blue hairs boy only to see him covering his face, aw, he was flustered? leaning forward this time, using his own hands he gently pealed rowans hands away from his face, giving a mix of a cheeky smile and a smirk,¨is someone flustered, blueberry?¨
"...oh, sure, keep deluding yourself." rowan murmured in a playful tone-- before his best friend accused him of being ...flustered? oh geez, oh geez. "...i'm not flustered, i'm just trying not to laugh!" he responded quickly, almost a bit defensively-- though that defense was mixed in with a few giggles, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, slowly lifting his hands away as he rubbed his cheeks. "if i'm blueberry, you're like... grapevine or some crap, you ass." he scoffed, shaking his head playfully as he grabbed a handful of cheez-its, shoving them into his mouth to try and cover up any of the redness which had spread across his cheeks. he was the more light-hearted one of the two anyways, right? he should be totally cool with this kind of thing. you know- a totally platonic kiss, right? between bros. totally just bros. bros who were both gay. at least, rowan was.

graves
October 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM
"...oh, sure, keep deluding yourself." rowan murmured in a playful tone-- before his best friend accused him of being ...flustered? oh geez, oh geez. "...i'm not flustered, i'm just trying not to laugh!" he responded quickly, almost a bit defensively-- though that defense was mixed in with a few giggles, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, slowly lifting his hands away as he rubbed his cheeks. "if i'm blueberry, you're like... grapevine or some crap, you ass." he scoffed, shaking his head playfully as he grabbed a handful of cheez-its, shoving them into his mouth to try and cover up any of the redness which had spread across his cheeks. he was the more light-hearted one of the two anyways, right? he should be totally cool with this kind of thing. you know- a totally platonic kiss, right? between bros. totally just bros. bros who were both gay. at least, rowan was.
Shiloh rolled his eyes at Rowans words,¨my colors lavender,not pure purple dumbass.¨ he corrected,¨meanwhile you have electric blue hair,reminds me of sonic the hedgehog,¨ he snorted towards himself. though as much as hed like to cover up how flustered he was, shiloh knew him like the back of his hand. it was platonic,yes. of course it was. rowan was probably just flustered because it made him feel weird,ya know,kissing the top of his best friends head. he kept his hands on either side of rowans face,fingers tracing over his cheeks as he shoved more cheezits in his mouth. he could be quite childish,honestly, but he didnt mind. instead only raising a brow,¨i like seeing you flustered. its cute.¨ he didnt give compliments often,or even touch other people, so this was rare,¨with the redness on your cheeks and the blue in your hair, it reminds me of superman.¨