PDA

View Full Version : The definition of insanity... [ Private ]

wren
October 7th, 2017, 01:24 PM
athenatica

The definition of insanity...
Trying the same thing over and over expecting a diffrent result...

That's when
heaven seems much farther than ever...

It's an age of exploration, the world has grown tired of new versions of old things and are now looking for things people thought where unattainable. Can we really reach heaven... It was left up to the scientists of the era. Smart young minds collaborated in order to achieve this goal... First they started with willing subjects... And when they failed ending in insanity... They would search for more.. Unwilling prey. This hapoened for a while until the goverment took notice, the scientists explained that the subjects said they would do it. But when they saw no papers and the state of the subjects they shut the scientists down... But that never stopped anyone did it? Off the grid and completely alone the scientists rebuilt a lab, they would do it and they would keep heaven to themselves. It was surely society's mistake to cast out such a leap forward in humanity. So they took to the streets as people... Finding Young and inocent people, they would be caught and stolen from society. It was a girl and boy at first. Either so young and barely getting on with high school. Inocent. When the tests began their sanity began to ebb away. Pain so agonizing they would wish their deaths came quick, but one day, the [ Gods [God] higher power ] noticed this. They [He] felt pity but also anger. So instead of reaching heaven through the subjects... The scientists.. They reached hell instead...

Subjects once so docile and forgiving now living impersonations of hell. Did the scientists ever make it out of that lab? Well, I suppose it's time you wait and see. For something more sinister is supposedly roaming there feasting on the remains. The guardians of heaven aren't Angels... They are demons...

Roles;

Scientists;
Test subjects;

This is private ya'll so I'm sorry.
@X-Chara Tales Sasukewolf (madness) Blue Wishes Rubinaito

rubinaito
October 7th, 2017, 01:47 PM
I'll be introducing a new character.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 7th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Yes!! ) Sasuke and winter will be subjects and Sano a scientists

wren
October 7th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Yes!! ) Sasuke and winter will be subjects and Sano a scientists
New character! Fun <3

Well, since blue made up the idea I thought she was
Going to have a character be the subject and there are
Only going to be two. It just depends what gender Blues
character is. If it's a girl than winter or sasuke could
Be subjects. Just be catious of who's going to do what.
Besides sasuke and winter are anything but inocent haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 7th, 2017, 02:48 PM
New character! Fun <3

Well, since blue made up the idea I thought she was
Going to have a character be the subject and there are
Only going to be two. It just depends what gender Blues
character is. If it's a girl than winter or sasuke could
Be subjects. Just be catious of who's going to do what.
Besides sasuke and winter are anything but inocent haha
XD true true but hi they’re wild and you love it!! :surprisehug:

:blue:
October 7th, 2017, 09:07 PM
HelloIamhere-

I am making a new character
She’s female-mostly because I need to make more female characters
Matilda (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/9f/3b/269f3b8d2d07818e5c4c385764e5ebe6.jpg)

I donno
I’m really tired

wren
October 7th, 2017, 10:14 PM
HelloIamhere-

I am making a new character
She’s female-mostly because I need to make more female characters
Matilda (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/9f/3b/269f3b8d2d07818e5c4c385764e5ebe6.jpg)

I donno
I’m really tired
XD true true but hi they’re wild and you love it!! :surprisehug:

Ack ^^
I do really love them

Alright our subjects are Matilda and sasuke?
I'm thinking that's how it goes?

October 7th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Ack ^^
I do really love them

Alright our subjects are Matilda and sasuke?
I'm thinking that's how it goes?

(( I would think so-

So when do we start? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 8th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Yes!! Sorry was busy with games :3

wren
October 8th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Yes!! Sorry was busy with games :3

(( I would think so-

So when do we start? ))
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) Blue Wishes

Aaron's face was pulled into a steady deadpan, That's all it seemed to be these days. A face never showing excitement of joy and even sadness. Just a silent stare he held with everyone he looked at. Perhaps it had been the death of so many by his hand or maybe something else, but you could never know with him because he rarely spoke about himself anymore. He was the shell of a hollow man, never speaking, always thinking and never stopping. The lines on his face showed his exhaustion, the bags under his eyes showed his false age. The man was pale with lack of sun and activity, he rarely left the warehouse unless it was to smoke or something. That only lasted a few minutes before he slithered back into the secret hidden by the stone walls. A secret that the government wanted to hide. He was slumped over his desk with his spine showing under his grey shirt. His hand was placed on a stack of paper while his right hand flipped through endless pages of mathematics and blueprints. Than he threw them off the desk with a violent movement sending them cascading off the desk onto the floor, all the while biting down on his teeth. He stormed out of the room in a flash before disappearing down the hallway.

October 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) Blue Wishes

Aaron's face was pulled into a steady deadpan, That's all it seemed to be these days. A face never showing excitement of joy and even sadness. Just a silent stare he held with everyone he looked at. Perhaps it had been the death of so many by his hand or maybe something else, but you could never know with him because he rarely spoke about himself anymore. He was the shell of a hollow man, never speaking, always thinking and never stopping. The lines on his face showed his exhaustion, the bags under his eyes showed his false age. The man was pale with lack of sun and activity, he rarely left the warehouse unless it was to smoke or something. That only lasted a few minutes before he slithered back into the secret hidden by the stone walls. A secret that the government wanted to hide. He was slumped over his desk with his spine showing under his grey shirt. His hand was placed on a stack of paper while his right hand flipped through endless pages of mathematics and blueprints. Than he threw them off the desk with a violent movement sending them cascading off the desk onto the floor, all the while biting down on his teeth. He stormed out of the room in a flash before disappearing down the hallway.

(( Wait so are we starting before Matilda and Sasuke are the subjects or-
Sorryforallmyquestions ))

rubinaito
October 8th, 2017, 08:15 PM
A young woman sat at a desk, her fingers laced together as she gazed at the computer screen before her. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes scanned the words, her expression thoughtful. She had fair skin, smooth and as pale as porcelain; her eyes were large and beautiful, with thick, curly eyelashes. Beautiful luscious black curls tumbled down her shoulders, bouncing gently with every movement she made. Her outfit was almost always the same; a soft, white silk cardigan draped over a midnight blue dress, with fishnet leggings and black heels. Occasionally her hair would be held back by a white ribbon, or a blue headband if her hair had been straightened. The woman's desk was placed in a corner, with wooden walls painted white surrounding her space. A pale blue door sat in the middle of the east-facing wall, with a petite sign on the outside showing off a word, written in sweeping, curly handwriting; 'Closed'. The doorknob was silver, and she even had a bell of the same color hanging from a hook that would ring if someone opened the door. Inside this small structure was a desk, pushed up against one wall with a corkboard hanging above it, several documents and pictures pinned to it. Her computer was an ancient, but working desktop computer with a white, ivory frame and a simple matching keyboard. On the other wall was a counter, an espresso machine sitting on top of it and a small fridge underneath holding bottled water and creamer. A few cups sat neatly against the wall on the counter, each one blue with beautiful white swirls. The woman had built it all herself, including the mini-fridge and espresso machine - she was a scientist, of course, and her specialty was in mechanical engineering.
"Misty?" There was a knock at the beautiful blue door, the hand belonging to a pale skinned man with dark hair which appeared purple in the dim lighting. His purple eyes, an abnormality caused by a genetic defect, were focused on the door; his lab jacket was black, as opposed to the generic white of everyone else, and his hair was tied back with a purple tie. His face was framed with thin black glasses, perched on the edge of his nose.
The door opened, and the doll-like woman smiled up at the much taller man. "Noctis Corvum," Her slight french accent was soft and feathery. "What can I do for you?" She leaned against the frame, Misty's cardigan wrinkling up slightly against the wall.
"I need those, uh, documents I asked you to fill out." Noctis said uncomfortably, adjusting his collar. He really didn't like talking to Misty- she unnerved him, but he couldn't place his finger on the reason why. "And Sage, Amelia, Rubin, Adriana, and myself would like to talk to you." He jerked his thumb back. "Outside. 's gotta do with Aaron." He glanced back worriedly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 9th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Winter was writing down some notes as he observed Sasuke who was just sitting there watching winter with cold red eyes, Sasuke held scars all over his body and two scars were over both of his eyes making them red with black. His black hair messy and his shirt was torn here and there and blood lined the walls it was obvious he tried to hurt himself again but thanks to his healing abilities he can’t do it. Winter sighs loudly “ once again you try to end your life Sasuke. Are you trying to make me sad brother? “
Sasuke growls as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. “ you’re no brother of mine. I could care less if you cry all I want is to see you burn in Hell “ he says darkly as he looks away. Winter sighs once again as he begins to write down in his notes again. “ so be it punishment will begin soon. “ he says simply as he begins to walk away.

Naruto was walking though to halls until he heard noises within Aaron’s room and watched the man storm off. Naruto smiles “ he’s mad once again~” he says playfully as he begins to simply follow the man with a playful smile on his face

October 9th, 2017, 09:05 AM
(( IhonestlyhavenoideawhatI’mdoingnow-

I’m just going to start off with innocent Matilda and go from there ))

Matilda was visibly shaking, her usally bright eyes dimmed. She had lost track of most things, and everything was just a sort of blurry void, as though she needed glasses to see, and didn’t have the glasses. Long cuts covered a majority of her body, no place really unscathed. The pain made her want to scream, but with the way she was, she was willing to forgive. That was her weakness, she couldn’t hold a grudge, or even really get mad at anyone. Her mind wasn’t really filled with anger, just confusion. Why? What had she done? Just thinking of that made tears start to stream down her cheeks, the water mixing with the blood of open wounds, creating a sort of pinkish shade. It almost made her want to throw up, but she had accepted it in a sort of way, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to avoid any cuts, as even if they were just lightly tapped, she would begin to almost scream in pain. She would not be surprised if they were infected, however, she just stayed quiet for now, staring at the locked door that was in front of her, longing for something to take away her boredom, even if it was just for a millisecond.

wren
October 9th, 2017, 02:28 PM
(( IhonestlyhavenoideawhatI’mdoingnow-

I’m just going to start off with innocent Matilda and go from there ))

Matilda was visibly shaking, her usally bright eyes dimmed. She had lost track of most things, and everything was just a sort of blurry void, as though she needed glasses to see, and didn’t have the glasses. Long cuts covered a majority of her body, no place really unscathed. The pain made her want to scream, but with the way she was, she was willing to forgive. That was her weakness, she couldn’t hold a grudge, or even really get mad at anyone. Her mind wasn’t really filled with anger, just confusion. Why? What had she done? Just thinking of that made tears start to stream down her cheeks, the water mixing with the blood of open wounds, creating a sort of pinkish shade. It almost made her want to throw up, but she had accepted it in a sort of way, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to avoid any cuts, as even if they were just lightly tapped, she would begin to almost scream in pain. She would not be surprised if they were infected, however, she just stayed quiet for now, staring at the locked door that was in front of her, longing for something to take away her boredom, even if it was just for a millisecond.
Winter was writing down some notes as he observed Sasuke who was just sitting there watching winter with cold red eyes, Sasuke held scars all over his body and two scars were over both of his eyes making them red with black. His black hair messy and his shirt was torn here and there and blood lined the walls it was obvious he tried to hurt himself again but thanks to his healing abilities he can’t do it. Winter sighs loudly “ once again you try to end your life Sasuke. Are you trying to make me sad brother? “
Sasuke growls as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. “ you’re no brother of mine. I could care less if you cry all I want is to see you burn in Hell “ he says darkly as he looks away. Winter sighs once again as he begins to write down in his notes again. “ so be it punishment will begin soon. “ he says simply as he begins to walk away.

Naruto was walking though to halls until he heard noises within Aaron’s room and watched the man storm off. Naruto smiles “ he’s mad once again~” he says playfully as he begins to simply follow the man with a playful smile on his face
A young woman sat at a desk, her fingers laced together as she gazed at the computer screen before her. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes scanned the words, her expression thoughtful. She had fair skin, smooth and as pale as porcelain; her eyes were large and beautiful, with thick, curly eyelashes. Beautiful luscious black curls tumbled down her shoulders, bouncing gently with every movement she made. Her outfit was almost always the same; a soft, white silk cardigan draped over a midnight blue dress, with fishnet leggings and black heels. Occasionally her hair would be held back by a white ribbon, or a blue headband if her hair had been straightened. The woman's desk was placed in a corner, with wooden walls painted white surrounding her space. A pale blue door sat in the middle of the east-facing wall, with a petite sign on the outside showing off a word, written in sweeping, curly handwriting; 'Closed'. The doorknob was silver, and she even had a bell of the same color hanging from a hook that would ring if someone opened the door. Inside this small structure was a desk, pushed up against one wall with a corkboard hanging above it, several documents and pictures pinned to it. Her computer was an ancient, but working desktop computer with a white, ivory frame and a simple matching keyboard. On the other wall was a counter, an espresso machine sitting on top of it and a small fridge underneath holding bottled water and creamer. A few cups sat neatly against the wall on the counter, each one blue with beautiful white swirls. The woman had built it all herself, including the mini-fridge and espresso machine - she was a scientist, of course, and her specialty was in mechanical engineering.
"Misty?" There was a knock at the beautiful blue door, the hand belonging to a pale skinned man with dark hair which appeared purple in the dim lighting. His purple eyes, an abnormality caused by a genetic defect, were focused on the door; his lab jacket was black, as opposed to the generic white of everyone else, and his hair was tied back with a purple tie. His face was framed with thin black glasses, perched on the edge of his nose.
The door opened, and the doll-like woman smiled up at the much taller man. "Noctis Corvum," Her slight french accent was soft and feathery. "What can I do for you?" She leaned against the frame, Misty's cardigan wrinkling up slightly against the wall.
"I need those, uh, documents I asked you to fill out." Noctis said uncomfortably, adjusting his collar. He really didn't like talking to Misty- she unnerved him, but he couldn't place his finger on the reason why. "And Sage, Amelia, Rubin, Adriana, and myself would like to talk to you." He jerked his thumb back. "Outside. 's gotta do with Aaron." He glanced back worriedly.

aspen was coming from the dinning hall, since everybody was an actual scientist and she wasn't all she could really do was sit in there alone. She was practically a cook for them, always in the kitchen making whatever she could from the groceries they brought back. She was horrified at all of their unhealthy eating habits and took it on herself to mother the group. Including the subjects. She hadn't ever questioned what they were doing, ever, it was just to horrifying to truly think of. She heard the screams echo the halls and she saw the subjects following some of the tests. It was never pretty, that's why she stayed in the cafeteria most of the time unless she was called to feed the subjects or tend to the serious wounds they Recieved. Just than she turned the corner at the exact moment Aaron had turned the corner, he bumped into Aspen who nearly toppled over on impact, she was a small girl with a large heart. Her ginger hair was pulled back over her shoulders and a neat headband was holding it back. Aaron reached out a quick hand to catch the girl before she completely fell over and righted her simply, despite lack of physical activity Aaron was strong for his size. Aspen nodded her gratitude

He studied Aspen for a moment and almost without having to ask if she was ok she spoke "I'm, I'm fine" she reassured him awkwardly. Why does nobody talk to me like a human anymore. He studied the girls face closer this time. He could tell she was feeling awkward so he nodded promptly and continued down the halls. It wasn't the cleanest facility but it would do for now, the looks of he govnwrs and the president when they finally cracked the code would be priceless. completely priceless. He smirked to himself before disappearing out of sight.

Aspen watched Aaron go for a moment. His tight grey shirt outlined his frail body and it made her shiver. He was certainly starving but whenever she made somthing for him he denied saying he had got somthing earlier. She knew he had lied but never insisted. The small girl than began a brisk walk back to the kitchen, she knew that the others where having a meeting and wherever Aaron was going would be important so he wouldn't be back to see the subjects, so nobody would be with them now, perhaps a meal would ease the pressures. So the small woman reached the kitchen and went to work, within minutes the kicthen smelled of rasberries and some delightful pastries. I outta save some for them she thought silently as she looked down at her work an hour later. Raspberry, apple, lemon, blueberry scones. She smiled proudly at her work before tucking it onto a pan, throwing a cloth over it and hurrying off again. She rarely came into the test rooms or he holding cells unless it was for food, otherwise someone else would drop it off for her. Perhaps somthing nice like a pastry should come from someone that wasn't hurting them. As she reached the cell door she quickly pulled out Aaron's card, she was getting better at stealing them. She took it out and than scanned it quickly hearing the click. She stepped in without looking quickly shutting it behind her. She turned to see the girl crouched alone. Matilda.. She looked so frail here. Weak and alone in the corner. "Hello... I'm.. I'm Aspen and I thought... You might... Want... These?" she removed the cloth from the platter revealIng the golden brown scones with the filling almost spilling out

October 9th, 2017, 08:06 PM
aspen was coming from the dinning hall, since everybody was an actual scientist and she wasn't all she could really do was sit in there alone. She was practically a cook for them, always in the kitchen making whatever she could from the groceries they brought back. She was horrified at all of their unhealthy eating habits and took it on herself to mother the group. Including the subjects. She hadn't ever questioned what they were doing, ever, it was just to horrifying to truly think of. She heard the screams echo the halls and she saw the subjects following some of the tests. It was never pretty, that's why she stayed in the cafeteria most of the time unless she was called to feed the subjects or tend to the serious wounds they Recieved. Just than she turned the corner at the exact moment Aaron had turned the corner, he bumped into Aspen who nearly toppled over on impact, she was a small girl with a large heart. Her ginger hair was pulled back over her shoulders and a neat headband was holding it back. Aaron reached out a quick hand to catch the girl before she completely fell over and righted her simply, despite lack of physical activity Aaron was strong for his size. Aspen nodded her gratitude

He studied Aspen for a moment and almost without having to ask if she was ok she spoke "I'm, I'm fine" she reassured him awkwardly. Why does nobody talk to me like a human anymore. He studied the girls face closer this time. He could tell she was feeling awkward so he nodded promptly and continued down the halls. It wasn't the cleanest facility but it would do for now, the looks of he govnwrs and the president when they finally cracked the code would be priceless. completely priceless. He smirked to himself before disappearing out of sight.

Aspen watched Aaron go for a moment. His tight grey shirt outlined his frail body and it made her shiver. He was certainly starving but whenever she made somthing for him he denied saying he had got somthing earlier. She knew he had lied but never insisted. The small girl than began a brisk walk back to the kitchen, she knew that the others where having a meeting and wherever Aaron was going would be important so he wouldn't be back to see the subjects, so nobody would be with them now, perhaps a meal would ease the pressures. So the small woman reached the kitchen and went to work, within minutes the kicthen smelled of rasberries and some delightful pastries. I outta save some for them she thought silently as she looked down at her work an hour later. Raspberry, apple, lemon, blueberry scones. She smiled proudly at her work before tucking it onto a pan, throwing a cloth over it and hurrying off again. She rarely came into the test rooms or he holding cells unless it was for food, otherwise someone else would drop it off for her. Perhaps somthing nice like a pastry should come from someone that wasn't hurting them. As she reached the cell door she quickly pulled out Aaron's card, she was getting better at stealing them. She took it out and than scanned it quickly hearing the click. She stepped in without looking quickly shutting it behind her. She turned to see the girl crouched alone. Matilda.. She looked so frail here. Weak and alone in the corner. "Hello... I'm.. I'm Aspen and I thought... You might... Want... These?" she removed the cloth from the platter revealIng the golden brown scones with the filling almost spilling out

Matilda had almost been rocking herself. Her bony fingers were sliding along the parts of her legs that weren’t covered with blood or deep, disgusting wounds. Trembling, she listened for any movement other than her breathing, and when she heard a click, her mind automatically told her to cower. After all, who knew what could be behind that door? Maybe she was just dreaming, and as soon as that door was open, she would wake up and go back to her old life. When the door opened, she realized that she was wrong, and her hopes went down quite a bit. Staring at the other girl who had now entered the room, she just stared, unsure what to do. Looking down, she saw scones, and her mouth started to water, “A-are you...sure...?” She asked softly, wide eyes staring at Aspen. Without waiting for a response, she moved her fragile body enough to grab the scone, staring at it, wide-eyed, as if she had forgotten food had existed. Which she almost had, at least, she had forgotten that good food existed, unsure of what to say, smiling awkwardly as she started at the scone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Matilda had almost been rocking herself. Her bony fingers were sliding along the parts of her legs that weren’t covered with blood or deep, disgusting wounds. Trembling, she listened for any movement other than her breathing, and when she heard a click, her mind automatically told her to cower. After all, who knew what could be behind that door? Maybe she was just dreaming, and as soon as that door was open, she would wake up and go back to her old life. When the door opened, she realized that she was wrong, and her hopes went down quite a bit. Staring at the other girl who had now entered the room, she just stared, unsure what to do. Looking down, she saw scones, and her mouth started to water, “A-are you...sure...?” She asked softly, wide eyes staring at Aspen. Without waiting for a response, she moved her fragile body enough to grab the scone, staring at it, wide-eyed, as if she had forgotten food had existed. Which she almost had, at least, she had forgotten that good food existed, unsure of what to say, smiling awkwardly as she started at the scone.

A playful voice was heard behind Aspen “ you kiss stealing is against the rules dear~” said Naruto who had a Dark cold smile on his face, his eyes held a deadly glow as he looks at the subject and her. “ and feeding the prized subject is also against the rules. Oh what should I do? Maybe punishment is in order “ he says with a dark laugh and coldness within his tone. He begins to stand straight. “ or maybe we can make a deal? “

rubinaito
October 10th, 2017, 11:27 AM
A playful voice was heard behind Aspen “ you kiss stealing is against the rules dear~” said Naruto who had a Dark cold smile on his face, his eyes held a deadly glow as he looks at the subject and her. “ and feeding the prized subject is also against the rules. Oh what should I do? Maybe punishment is in order “ he says with a dark laugh and coldness within his tone. He begins to stand straight. “ or maybe we can make a deal? “
"Or perhaps." A growl from behind Naruto sounded. "You can go find Noctis." He casually mentioned the man Naruto adored. His eyes were a fiery red, his hair a darker shade. Rubin. "And I'll deal with Aspen." His hand was clamped firmly on Naruto's shoulder, white circles appearing where his fingers pressed into Naruto's skin, his nail's drawing blood.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2017, 12:10 PM
"Or perhaps." A growl from behind Naruto sounded. "You can go find Noctis." He casually mentioned the man Naruto adored. His eyes were a fiery red, his hair a darker shade. Rubin. "And I'll deal with Aspen." His hand was clamped firmly on Naruto's shoulder, white circles appearing where his fingers pressed into Naruto's skin, his nail's drawing blood.
Rubinaito
he growls a bit as he roughly pushes his hand away from him. “ have you forgotten boy I don’t feel pain.... but fine only because I’m in the mood to tease my little love. Just be careful she’s a smart one~” he says as he begins to walk off heading towards noctis’s room soon he stands by the door and knocks “ mi amor~”

rubinaito
October 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
@✨Blue Wishes✨ Celestial

Rubin smiled wryly at them. "Personally I think we owe the subjects something nice for all they've done." He whispered to Aspen, winking. "I won't tell."

Sasukewolf (madness)

Noctis opened his door, smiling a little down at Naruto. "Hello."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2017, 12:46 PM
@✨Blue Wishes✨ Celestial

Rubin smiled wryly at them. "Personally I think we owe the subjects something nice for all they've done." He whispered to Aspen, winking. "I won't tell."

Sasukewolf (madness)

He smiles happily “ hello~ did you miss me?” He asks kindly as he begins to hold him close and begins to kiss his neck playfully. “ tell me what were you doing?”

rubinaito
October 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM
He smiles happily “ hello~ did you miss me?” He asks kindly as he begins to hold him close and begins to kiss his neck playfully. “ tell me what were you doing?”

Noctis gently pushed Naruto away, readjusting his glasses. "Working." He sighed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 10th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Noctis gently pushed Naruto away, readjusting his glasses. "Working." He sighed.
Naruto pouts “ so mean~ and I came to visit you.” He says as he begins to walk up to him and hold his hand “ come on~ stop working for me?” He says as he kisses his hand

October 10th, 2017, 03:05 PM
@✨Blue Wishes✨ Celestial

Matilda had immediately started to push herself backwards, still clutching onto the scone. Hey, it was real food, a treat, something she hadn’t had in awhile. No one could probably blame her, well, she didn’t really know anyone could blame her for anything really. She had always been in the background, nothing special, and now, suddenly, a bunch of strange people were staring at her. “W-what did I do?” She asked curiously, “How did I help?” She murmured, being able to hear softer things, which made her ears a little on the fragile side, but it had proved useful a few times when she was younger, she couldn’t remember those times though. These days, it was just more of a pain. Her mind was just full of questions and blankness, staring at Rubin and Aspen almost blankly.

wren
October 11th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Matilda had immediately started to push herself backwards, still clutching onto the scone. Hey, it was real food, a treat, something she hadn’t had in awhile. No one could probably blame her, well, she didn’t really know anyone could blame her for anything really. She had always been in the background, nothing special, and now, suddenly, a bunch of strange people were staring at her. “W-what did I do?” She asked curiously, “How did I help?” She murmured, being able to hear softer things, which made her ears a little on the fragile side, but it had proved useful a few times when she was younger, she couldn’t remember those times though. These days, it was just more of a pain. Her mind was just full of questions and blankness, staring at Rubin and Aspen almost blankly.
@✨Blue Wishes✨ Celestial

Sasukewolf (madness)

Aspen froze with the spinoff the door swinging open. Just as she was about to turn out of fear the interaction was complete and naruto has left the room in a huff. Slowly turning Aspen faced Rubin with a small blush of embarrassment. "Please don't tell aaron... Or sage... Or winter for that matter" she simply said looking away again, but when he reassured her that he wouldn't she couldn't help but give a small smile of thanks and gradatude. She flipped the cloth over the scones and looked longingly at matilda. She but her lip and slowly lowered her head. She merely whispered a goodbye before tossing her another scone and not waiting to see if she could catch it before leaving the room, leaving both Matilda and Rubin before leaning against the wall with a heavy sigh.

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Aspen froze with the spinoff the door swinging open. Just as she was about to turn out of fear the interaction was complete and naruto has left the room in a huff. Slowly turning Aspen faced Rubin with a small blush of embarrassment. "Please don't tell aaron... Or sage... Or winter for that matter" she simply said looking away again, but when he reassured her that he wouldn't she couldn't help but give a small smile of thanks and gradatude. She flipped the cloth over the scones and looked longingly at matilda. She but her lip and slowly lowered her head. She merely whispered a goodbye before tossing her another scone and not waiting to see if she could catch it before leaving the room, leaving both Matilda and Rubin before leaning against the wall with a heavy sigh.

Rubin looked over his shoulder to watch her leave before crouching down and picking up the treat. He dusted it off and broke off a tiny piece, popping it into his mouth. He chewed it, before swallowing and smiling. "Still good." He hummed, reaching through the bars to hand it to Matilda. "Here." He smiled at her gently. "You need it." His reddish-brown eyes studied Matilda's thin, emaciated frame and he frowned. Fishing his keys out of his pocket, he stood up and unlocked the door, stepping inside and shutting it behind him. He crouched in front of Matilda, taking a small chunk of her hair into his fingers and feeling the greasy, bristly texture of the unwashed and unkempt hair. "This is disgusting." He muttered to himself. "Why are they treating the subjects this way?" He pulled out a notebook. "Better let the others know about this... Maybe Noctis will finally stop seeing that manipulative fox when he learns about this." He muttered, writing something down before looking up at Matilda. "Your name is Matilda, correct?" Rubin asked, shifting into a more comfortable position. "I'm Rubin. I'm just one of the guys that files paperwork and figures out equations." He introduced himself with a smile.

Naruto pouts “ so mean~ and I came to visit you.” He says as he begins to walk up to him and hold his hand “ come on~ stop working for me?” He says as he kisses his hand

Noctis looked uncertainly at Naruto, his gaze loving but strict. "Naruto, I have to get this paperwork in by five o' clock today, otherwise Aaron will have my head." He said, his voice soft as ever. The tall man leaned against the door frame, placing his free hand into his pocket. "Of course, I wouldn't mind some help..." He added. "Misty's unnerving, Sage is busy with working on healing serums, Amelia's out and about with Adriana gathering food and such for everyone, and Rubin's doing whatever." He only talked this much around Naruto, usually too reserved and quiet to converse this much with anyone else.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Noctis looked uncertainly at Naruto, his gaze loving but strict. "Naruto, I have to get this paperwork in by five o' clock today, otherwise Aaron will have my head." He said, his voice soft as ever. The tall man leaned against the door frame, placing his free hand into his pocket. "Of course, I wouldn't mind some help..." He added. "Misty's unnerving, Sage is busy with working on healing serums, Amelia's out and about with Amelia gathering food and such for everyone, and Rubin's doing whatever." He only talked this much around Naruto, usually too reserved and quiet to converse this much with anyone else.
He sighs softly “ fine but as long as we can have some fun after okay?” He says warmly as he kisses his hand again. “ I’ve been missing you all day and I can’t wait any longer my love but I’ll wait a bit more just for you “ He says lovingly as he begins to lean forward and kiss his nose playfully. “ now than shall we begin?”

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 10:15 PM
He sighs softly “ fine but as long as we can have some fun after okay?” He says warmly as he kisses his hand again. “ I’ve been missing you all day and I can’t wait any longer my love but I’ll wait a bit more just for you “ He says lovingly as he begins to lean forward and kiss his nose playfully. “ now than shall we begin?”
"Of course." Noctis purred, kissing Naruto a little before closing the door.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2017, 10:18 PM
"Of course." Noctis purred, kissing Naruto a little before closing the door.

He smiles warmly as he immediately kisses him back but it was only shortly but it was enough for him... for a while. He begins to stand by noctis’s desk and begins to pick up a few of the paperwork “ oh~ I see you’ve been working on one of the subjects whatever for? Should I be jealous?”

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 10:25 PM
He smiles warmly as he immediately kisses him back but it was only shortly but it was enough for him... for a while. He begins to stand by noctis’s desk and begins to pick up a few of the paperwork “ oh~ I see you’ve been working on one of the subjects whatever for? Should I be jealous?”
"Rubin and Sage needed me to fill these out. You know- previous and current weight of the subjects, mental stability, etc." Noctis sighed. "It's... heartbreaking. Look, this was Matilda before we brought her here." He pointed to a picture of a breathtakingly beautiful young woman, before sliding his finger over to what she currently looked like. "We're ruining lives, Naruto." He said softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"Rubin and Sage needed me to fill these out. You know- previous and current weight of the subjects, mental stability, etc." Noctis sighed. "It's... heartbreaking. Look, this was Matilda before we brought her here." He pointed to a picture of a breathtakingly beautiful young woman, before sliding his finger over to what she currently looked like. "We're ruining lives, Naruto." He said softly.
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he immediately puts the papers down. “ I know... I know that better than anybody...” he says as he grabs his shoulder which hid a rather big scar made by the man he once knew as a friend now ... that man is trying to end his own life over and over again but can’t... he’s immortal now. “ .... let’s get this paperwork done.” He says simply as he begins to work on them obviously trying to drop the subject

October 12th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Rubin looked over his shoulder to watch her leave before crouching down and picking up the treat. He dusted it off and broke off a tiny piece, popping it into his mouth. He chewed it, before swallowing and smiling. "Still good." He hummed, reaching through the bars to hand it to Matilda. "Here." He smiled at her gently. "You need it." His reddish-brown eyes studied Matilda's thin, emaciated frame and he frowned. Fishing his keys out of his pocket, he stood up and unlocked the door, stepping inside and shutting it behind him. He crouched in front of Matilda, taking a small chunk of her hair into his fingers and feeling the greasy, bristly texture of the unwashed and unkempt hair. "This is disgusting." He muttered to himself. "Why are they treating the subjects this way?" He pulled out a notebook. "Better let the others know about this... Maybe Noctis will finally stop seeing that manipulative fox when he learns about this." He muttered, writing something down before looking up at Matilda. "Your name is Matilda, correct?" Rubin asked, shifting into a more comfortable position. "I'm Rubin. I'm just one of the guys that files paperwork and figures out equations." He introduced himself with a smile.

Matilda stared at the treat for the longest moment, before biting into it. Her eyes widened as she tasted it, as though she had gotten a huge present. Which she sort of had, actual good food, who could compete with that? She heard Rubin talking to himself, and was a little confused for a moment, a little scared that he was insane. Then again, from what she could remember before this lab, people did that a lot, and those people weren’t insane. Maybe it was just her perception of things that had changed, always afraid, always cautious, that was what she was now. As her hair was touched, she didn’t move, her body was ridged, too afraid of what Rubin might be doing to even breathe. Once she couldn’t feel a hand anymore, she started to breathe again, almost staring at Rubin. Rubin. That was his name. Huh. She had never known anyone named Rubin, not that it was weird in any way, as she kinda liked the way it sounded. However, that wasn’t exactly something she wanted to linger on currently. How he knew her name unnerved the girl, however, it felt somewhat nice to hear her name again, instead of just being called Subject. “N-nice to meet you,” She muttered, as she had forgotten how to interact with other people, her amber-ish eyes staring into Rubin’s eyes, her sight not being able to be focused long enough for her to see what color they were.