PDA

View Full Version : Dead of Night (Open; Please sign up first!)

russet
October 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM
(both tribe of night and tribe of day territory; please specify in your post if you are posting in the camp or territory and of which tribe, and also specify if you are posting at the border, which side of the border, and if you are posting from the outskirts of the city. sorry for all of that, but i want to keep this organized. if you have not already, please sign up in my thread under non-warriors roleplay resources. thank you and have fun!)

SacredMadness
October 6th, 2017, 05:00 PM
@SamCats
Wanna roleplay my Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Eternity and one of your OCs?))

bobtail
October 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Tribe of Day Territory/Border

Walt padded through the city, his head tilted up and nose working overtime to catch any scent of nearby prey. He halted behind a building and peered around the side, heart skipping a beat when he saw a full-grown caribou standing there. That would feed the whole Tribe for days! But he probably couldn't take it down alone. And it was awfully close to the border... maybe it was best he didn't go after it just yet.

(OPEN)

Tribe of Night Camp
Alex's sapphire gaze swept over the camp, eyes narrowed dangerously as she took in every detail of the world around her. Things seemed normal enough, but hardly anything could be trusted since she made the decision to attack the Tribe of Light. The healer growled in frustration, wondering, not for the first time, if it had been the right decision. Especially since her favoured advisor had died in the attack. Speaking of which, she needed to appoint their replacement soon.

SacredMadness
October 6th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Tribe of Day Territory/Border
Walt padded through the city, his head tilted up and nose working overtime to catch any scent of nearby prey. He halted behind a building and peered around the side, heart skipping a beat when he saw a full-grown caribou standing there. That would feed the whole Tribe for days! But he probably couldn't take it down alone. And it was awfully close to the border... maybe it was best he didn't go after it just yet.

(OPEN)

Tribe of Night Camp
Alex's sapphire gaze swept over the camp, eyes narrowed dangerously as she took in every detail of the world around her. Things seemed normal enough, but hardly anything could be trusted since she made the decision to attack the Tribe of Light. The healer growled in frustration, wondering, not for the first time, if it had been the right decision. Especially since her favoured second-in-command had died in the attack. Speaking of which, she needed to appoint their replacement soon.
Eternity watched the Day Tribe dog on the other side of the border. He had his eyes on her caribou. Come closer! she thought wistfully. The wolfdog crept around, careful to keep the caribou insight and herself out of sight. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be this close to the border or not so just in case, she usually hid in bushes or in buildings. (^^)

Static
October 6th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Guess I'll start something...)
-tribe of day camp-
The healer walked into the camp from her den,glancing around to see if everything was okay.She took pride in her tribe,but was worried that it could be destroyed any second if they weren't ready.She grabbed a peice of fresh kill and carried it to a shady spot to eat,taking a deep breath.'We can win this war.' she thought boldly,beggining to eat her meal.
(Open)
-----
-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico grabbed a peice of freshkill,easily picking a squirrel from the top.'I wish there was a fight or something going on.The only thing to do around here is the boring things like hunting.' he thought sourly,biting into the squirrel and ripping a peice off.'Maby there will be a battle soon.Hopefully anyways.' he thought,continuing to eat.
(Open)

bobtail
October 6th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Eternity watched the Day Tribe dog on the other side of the border. He had his eyes on her caribou. Come closer! she thought wistfully. The wolfdog crept around, careful to keep the caribou insight and herself out of sight. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be this close to the border or not so just in case, she usually hid in bushes or in buildings. (^^)

Walt looked around briefly before slipping through a broken window in the building beside him. The corgi had always been taller than most of his breed, perhaps in return for his abnormally short tail, so he made the jump fairly easily. Now inside the building, he hurried up to a higher window and peered down; the caribou was still there! He was about to make a move when he noticed a flash of movement on the other side of the border. What the...

bobtail
October 6th, 2017, 05:24 PM
-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico grabbed a peice of freshkill,easily picking a squirrel from the top.'I wish there was a fight or something going on.The only thing to do around here is the boring things like hunting.' he thought sourly,biting into the squirrel and ripping a peice off.'Maby there will be a battle soon.Hopefully anyways.' he thought,continuing to eat.
(Open)

Alex looked over at Jerrico, sitting beside the fresh-kill pile and eating. He was trustworthy enough. If not for an advisor, then for a second opinion on who was. The healer hopped down from the rock she was perched on and padded towards her Tribemate, curled tail straightened in greeting.

SacredMadness
October 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Walt looked around briefly before slipping through a broken window in the building beside him. The corgi had always been taller than most of his breed, perhaps in return for his abnormally short tail, so he made the jump fairly easily. Now inside the building, he hurried up to a higher window and peered down; the caribou was still there! He was about to make a move when he noticed a flash of movement on the other side of the border. What the...
Eternity let out a low growl and was about to lunge but then remembered that she was a Guardian not a Hunter. Things still worked in her favor as the caribou walked over to her territory. She grinned a toothy grin and leapt out of hiding.

russet
October 6th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Tribe of Night Camp

Griff padded through the empty valley that was the Tribe of Night camp, his rounded ears straight up and alert and his fluffy tail dragging across the dusty ground. As his eyes scanned the sides of the camp where the little caves that made up the dens were, he felt his eyelids grow heavy and his body become exhausted. His black pelt shone in the dim sunlight and his piercing green eyes were focused on nothing in particular as he gazed out at the sunset.
The sunset made him think. There was no one to share this with. But he felt like this all the time. Lonlieness had replaced the constant feeling of warmth he once had. The warmth that had disappeared once his mate died. He was now prone to lashing out, his heart hardening and becoming cold and unforgiving. He then realized he was staring out into space again. He did this quite often, since he really had no one to talk to. Even though the Tribe of Night was known to be more cold then others, even they shied away from the angry and sad black German Shepherd. They all knew that he was still grieving, even he knew that, but he didn't know- nobody knew- how to stop the grief.

(Open!)

Static
October 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Alex looked over at Jerrico, sitting beside the fresh-kill pile and eating. He was trustworthy enough. If not for an advisor, then for a second opinion on who was. The healer hopped down from the rock she was perched on and padded towards her Tribemate, curled tail straightened in greeting.
Jerrico looked up at the leader,lowering his tail in respect of her higher rank."Hello Alex." He said politly, wondering what she was over here for.'Is it about losing her advisor?Or does she just need me to hunt?' he thought,knowing he haden't done anything to be in trouble.
(Just doing what everyone else is doing on the color for tribes)

bobtail
October 6th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Eternity let out a low growl and was about to lunge but then remembered that she was a Guardian not a Hunter. Things still worked in her favor as the caribou walked over to her territory. She grinned a toothy grin and leapt out of hiding.
Walt's eyes widened in surprise as a Tribe of Night dog appeared on the other side of the border. His heart stopped and he felt suddenly dizzy as he remembered the battle that had ravaged his camp just weeks before. Was this dog here to finish the job? He noticed too late that the windowsill had disappeared from beneath his paws and wind was rushing past his ears, letting out a startled yelp as he watched the window grow smaller and much, much higher.
Jerrico looked up at the leader,lowering his tail in respect of her higher rank."Hello Alex." He said politly, wondering what she was over here for.'Is it about losing her advisor?Or does she just need me to hunt?' he thought,knowing he haden't done anything to be in trouble.
Alex nodded to Jerrico and lowered her own tail to show she meant no harm. She sat beside the hunter and stared into the distance, gaze fixed on something only she could see, looking graceful although she was truly just scrambling for words. "Jerrico?" She finally barked after a period of silence. "I need a new advisor to replace the one lost in the battle. What are your thoughts? I know which dogs are loyal and trustworthy, but I must also choose someone popular among the Tribe, or else dogs will be reluctant to listen to them."

Static
October 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Walt's eyes widened in surprise as a Tribe of Night dog appeared on the other side of the border. His heart stopped and he felt suddenly dizzy as he remembered the battle that had ravaged his camp just weeks before. Was this dog here to finish the job? He noticed too late that the windowsill had disappeared from beneath his paws and wind was rushing past his ears, letting out a startled yelp as he watched the window grow smaller and much, much higher.

Alex nodded to Jerrico and lowered her own tail to show she meant no harm. She sat beside the hunter and stared into the distance, gaze fixed on something only she could see, looking graceful although she was truly just scrambling for words. "Jerrico?" She finally barked after a period of silence. "I need a new advisor to replace the one lost in the battle. What are your thoughts? I know which dogs are loyal and trustworthy, but I must also choose someone popular among the Tribe, or else dogs will be reluctant to listen to them."
"Well eternity's pretty loyal." Jerrico said,almost wanting to mention himself,but he didn't want to leave a bad impression if he had a chance at getting the rank."I'm sure if you think about it,you will figure out the answer soon.If I where you,I would pick someone strong,but not someone who will disobey your command." He said.'And I'm by far the strongest in this tribe.I'm one of the obvious choices.' he thought,even though this was not technically true.There was probably a dog in the camp who was equal to him in strength,or stronger,and the healer was probably one of them.He didn't think about this though,or let that thought show.

SacredMadness
October 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Eternity let out a whimper of surprise as the Corgi fell. (Is it bad that I was imagining Lightning from 101 Dalmatian 2? XD) When he hit the ground she almost ran across the border to see if he was alright. "Are you alright there?" (Eep! Plot idea!) she inquired, her head cocked like a puppy.

bobtail
October 7th, 2017, 03:50 AM
"Well eternity's pretty loyal." Jerrico said,almost wanting to mention himself,but he didn't want to leave a bad impression if he had a chance at getting the rank."I'm sure if you think about it,you will figure out the answer soon.If I where you,I would pick someone strong,but not someone who will disobey your command." He said.'And I'm by far the strongest in this tribe.I'm one of the obvious choices.' he thought,even though this was not technically true.There was probably a dog in the camp who was equal to him in strength,or stronger,and the healer was probably one of them.He didn't think about this though,or let that thought show.
Alex nodded; she'd definitely considered the wolfdog. She mused over Jerrico's words silently for a few moments, her tail twitching curiously. "Thanks, Jerrico. It's good advice." Someone who won't disobey me? Would any of the dogs in the Tribe disobey me? There were those who didn't want to go to war with the Tribe of Day...

Eternity let out a whimper of surprise as the Corgi fell. When he hit the ground she almost ran across the border to see if he was alright. "Are you alright there?" she inquired, her head cocked like a puppy.
Walt yelped when he suddenly felt the ground beneath him once again, knocking the wind from his lungs. He lay there, panting, until he heard a voice nearby, asking if he was okay. The corgi forced himself to slow his breathing, turning his head to look at whoever was there. His now blurry vision couldn't really tell who it was, so he just barked, "Y-yeah... I'm... fine."

SacredMadness
October 7th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Alex nodded; she'd definitely considered the wolfdog. She mused over Jerrico's words silently for a few moments, her tail twitching curiously. "Thanks, Jerrico. It's good advice." Someone who won't disobey me? Would any of the dogs in the Tribe disobey me? There were those who didn't want to go to war with the Tribe of Day...

Walt yelped when he suddenly felt the ground beneath him once again, knocking the wind from his lungs. He lay there, panting, until he heard a voice nearby, asking if he was okay. The corgi forced himself to slow his breathing, turning his head to look at whoever was there. His now blurry vision couldn't really tell who it was, so he just barked, "Y-yeah... I'm... fine."
Eternity let concern show through her eyes. But then erased it and malice broke through. She growled loudly and raced back towards her Tribe. What just happened? she thought to herself.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Jerrico nodded."Any time." He said.He finished his fresh-kill quickly."Do you think we will attack the tribe of day soon?" He askedher,hoping if they where,he could join in again.

russet
October 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Griff heard the mention of fighting and his black ears swiveled, the rest of his body soon following. "Fight? You want to fight again? We might have ravaged their camp last time but we lost horribly. And the time before that-" He suddenly choked up, his eyes becoming irritated. The flashbacks started rolling in: his mate leaping on another dog, her being grabbed by the throat, and then... her limp, battered body in front of him. "We are not fighting again, and if you choose to fight again, Alex, I will not, not take part."
He began to sob, his lonlieness and sadness and want for revenge stronger and hungrier than ever. He realized how stupid and immature and disloyal he looked from standing up to a healer like that, but he was truly, truly trying to do the best for his Tribe. But most of all, he wanted to do his best. For her. He wanted to do what she wanted.

bobtail
October 7th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Eternity let concern show through her eyes. But then erased it and malice broke through. She growled loudly and raced back towards her Tribe. What just happened? she thought to herself.
The Tribe of Night dog out of the way, Walt could focus on getting his breath back and slowly struggling to his paws. He shook out his pelt and kept panting as he started to walk away from the border; the thing that annoyed him the most was that the caribou had disappeared without either dog seeing where it had gone.
Jerrico nodded."Any time." He said.He finished his fresh-kill quickly."Do you think we will attack the tribe of day soon?" He asked her,hoping if they where,he could join in again.
Alex was silent for a few moments more before answering quietly, "Everyone's wounds have healed by now. I think... yes. I think I'll appoint the new advisor, and then lead another battle patrol just after the sun reaches its peak."
Griff heard the mention of fighting and his black ears swiveled, the rest of his body soon following. "Fight? You want to fight again? We might have ravaged their camp last time but we lost horribly. And the time before that-" He suddenly choked up, his eyes becoming irritated. The flashbacks started rolling in: his mate leaping on another dog, her being grabbed by the throat, and then... her limp, battered body in front of him. "We are not fighting again, and if you choose to fight again, Alex, I will not, not take part."
He began to sob, his lonlieness and sadness and want for revenge stronger and hungrier than ever. He realized how stupid and immature and disloyal he looked from standing up to a healer like that, but he was truly, truly trying to do the best for his Tribe. But most of all, he wanted to do his best. For her. He wanted to do what she wanted.
"Griff, if you do not wish to take part in the attack, then I will not force you. That is now way for someone to lead. All dogs chosen for the patrol will be asked for their opinion before we leave." Alex barked to her Tribemate, hiding her disappointment that a good fighter no longer wanted to be a part of the war behind her usual veil of calm. She frowned sympathetically at the saddened Griff, remembering with a pang the first battle, when his mate had been killed. That had been her fault; she'd led them into that fight.

russet
October 7th, 2017, 10:43 AM
"Griff, if you do not wish to take part in the attack, then I will not force you. That is now way for someone to lead. All dogs chosen for the patrol will be asked for their opinion before we leave." Alex barked to her Tribemate, hiding her disappointment that a good fighter no longer wanted to be a part of the war behind her usual veil of calm. She frowned sympathetically at the saddened Griff, remembering with a pang the first battle, when his mate had been killed. That had been her fault; she'd led them into that fight.

Griff suddenly felt a rush of guilt. He was being foolish, snarling at his healer like that. His eyes half closed and he tucked his tail between his legs, crouching down and looking at the ground beside him, careful not to make eye contact with her. "I-I'm sorry, Alex, I just got worked up and frustrated. I really, really shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I really am truly sorry.

bobtail
October 7th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Griff suddenly felt a rush of guilt. He was being foolish, snarling at his healer like that. His eyes half closed and he tucked his tail between his legs, crouching down and looking at the ground beside him, careful not to make eye contact with her. "I-I'm sorry, Alex, I just got worked up and frustrated. I really, really shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I really am truly sorry.

"It's fine, really." Alex sighed, turning her gaze to the horizon once again, her eyes clouding and voice lowering in volume and pitch. "It's understandable that you wouldn't want to fight after what happened last time. No one can blame you for wanting to stay out of it."

Static
October 7th, 2017, 10:54 AM
The Tribe of Night dog out of the way, Walt could focus on getting his breath back and slowly struggling to his paws. He shook out his pelt and kept panting as he started to walk away from the border; the thing that annoyed him the most was that the caribou had disappeared without either dog seeing where it had gone.

Alex was silent for a few moments more before answering quietly, "Everyone's wounds have healed by now. I think... yes. I think I'll appoint the new advisor, and then lead another battle patrol just after the sun reaches its peak."

Jerrico nodded excitedly."That's good.We can while them out for good." He said.He hopped it would be soon."I think that's a good idea." He replied.

russet
October 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
"It's fine, really." Alex sighed, turning her gaze to the horizon once again, her eyes clouding and voice lowering in volume and pitch. "It's understandable that you wouldn't want to fight after what happened last time. No one can blame you for wanting to stay out of it."

"Thank you, really, thank you." He looked up at her, sadness and desperation clouding his eyes. "Please, just go ahead and pick the advisor. We really need it right now." He said this partly because it was true and partly because he wanted to get the disappointment over with. He thought he was worthy, but he knew it wasn't going to happen.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
in the city

Pongo sighed as his paws walked along the lonely streets at night he was part of the night pack but he still liked to stroll around. The Labrador blue eyes shined in the moonlight he smiled at the moon and just for the fun of it he howled at it. His tail was wagging with excitement as he was finally free from his owner but he was hungry now as he searched through a dumpster his nose sniffing and searching
" oi! There's nothin good in this city! " he barked and hopped off the dumpster
" why can't it be like the old days! " he said
itsyaboirussetbird

bobtail
October 7th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Jerrico nodded excitedly."That's good.We can while them out for good." He said.He hopped it would be soon."I think that's a good idea." He replied.
Alex glanced briefly at her Tribemate and nodded subtly before looking away again. She had a few dogs in mind for advisor now, and one was definitely sticking out to her more than the rest.
"Thank you, really, thank you." He looked up at her, sadness and desperation clouding his eyes. "Please, just go ahead and pick the advisor. We really need it right now." He said this partly because it was true and partly because he wanted to get the disappointment over with. He thought he was worthy, but he knew it wasn't going to happen.
Alex frowned thoughtfully as she stood back up, her usually curled tail standing straight. "I think... I think I've made my decision." She padded to the piece of fallen rubble at the center of the camp and climbed atop it, gazing around the camp as she howled a summons.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Alex glanced briefly at her Tribemate and nodded subtly before looking away again. She had a few dogs in mind for advisor now, and one was definitely sticking out to her more than the rest.

Alex frowned thoughtfully as she stood back up, her usually curled tail standing straight. "I think... I think I've made my decision." She padded to the piece of fallen rubble at the center of the camp and climbed atop it, gazing around the camp as she howled a summons.
Jerrico stood up."I'm going to hunt I guess. " he said,stretching before heading to exit."If you need anything else,I'll be hunting." He said,jumping over the old post of a door.

-tribe of day camp-
matrix padded up to her advisor,sitting down."Do you think we should be planning a attack on the tribe of night?" She asked Dawn.She wanted to attack before they did,but she didn't want any dogs to die.Especially her advisor.
KayMew07 )

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Jerrico stood up."I'm going to hunt I guess. " he said,stretching before heading to exit."If you need anything else,I'll be hunting." He said,jumping over the old post of a door.

-tribe of day camp-
matrix padded up to her advisor,sitting down."Do you think we should be planning a attack on the tribe of night?" She asked Dawn.She wanted to attack before they did,but she didn't want any dogs to die.Especially her advisor.
KayMew07 )
"yes we should attack but we need a plan, brat" she said thinking of how they could sneak attack they wont see it coming.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
"yes we should attack but we need a plan, brat" she said thinking of how they could sneak attack they wont see it coming.
Matrix nodded."Alright then.How soon should we attack?For all we know,the tribe of night could be planning a attack right now." She said,ignoring the brat part,because they had more important things to do than argue.

KayMew07
October 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Matrix nodded."Alright then.How soon should we attack?For all we know,the tribe of night could be planning a attack right now." She said,ignoring the brat part,because they had more important things to do than argue.
]"idk tonight at dusk like my name Dusk..." she said she tried to sound serious but failed though dusk will be a good time. she had a emotionless face. "what do you think" she asked

Static
October 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
]"idk tonight at dusk like my name Dusk..." she said she tried to sound serious but failed though dusk will be a good time. she had a emotionless face. "what do you think" she asked
Matrix nodded."Thank you dusk.You've been a big help." She said,wagging her tail thankfully."Should we plan a strategy?" She asked.

SacredMadness
October 7th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Eternity ran back and searched for a hunter. There was caribou, that could feed the whole tribe!

bobtail
October 7th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"As you all know," Alex barked from atop the pile of rubble. "One of our advisors was killed in the battle against the Tribe of Day. We've managed with only one advisor for long enough now, and I have finally made a decision. After much thought, I have decided that..." She paused, quickly musing over her choice one last time before she sealed the deal. "The new advisor will be... Eternity."

Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"As you all know," Alex barked from atop the pile of rubble. "One of our advisors was killed in the battle against the Tribe of Day. We've managed with only one advisor for long enough now, and I have finally made a decision. After much thought, I have decided that..." She paused, quickly musing over her choice one last time before she sealed the deal. "The new advisor will be... Eternity."

Scarwings
Surprised, Eternity walked up and stood with Alex, keeping a straight face. On the inside, she was filled with uncontrollable excitement and anxiety. She had not returned to herself, her, hailing witnessed herself being kind for once, and to a Day Triber for Stars sake!

mochi
October 7th, 2017, 09:53 PM
i suppose it's about time i posted haha x3

--

Tribe of Night Territory:

Zephyr
A streak of white flew through an empty street, chasing after a blur of brown. The rabbit was zigzagging wildly, trying it's hardest to escape the fanged jaws of it's pursuer. Though it's struggle would be in vain. It didn't matter how much it dodged or sped up, the creature on it's tail wouldn't let up. The rabbit was fast, but the canine was faster.

There was a thundering of paws, a sudden shadow, and a high-pitched squeal as fangs sunk into the rabbit's spine, effectively snapping it and ending it's life quickly.

Zephyr slowed to a stop, the limp form of the rabbit hanging from his jaws. His breaths were harsh and uneven, though less from fatigue and more to do with the adrenaline racing through his veins. A cheeky grin spread behind the dead animal in his maw. It was a big rabbit. Big enough to feed a dog or two back at the Tribe.

With a little bounce in his step, he started back towards the camp, his eyes glittering and his tail waving proudly in the air.

russet
October 8th, 2017, 06:26 AM
in the city

Pongo sighed as his paws walked along the lonely streets at night he was part of the night pack but he still liked to stroll around. The Labrador blue eyes shined in the moonlight he smiled at the moon and just for the fun of it he howled at it. His tail was wagging with excitement as he was finally free from his owner but he was hungry now as he searched through a dumpster his nose sniffing and searching
" oi! There's nothin good in this city! " he barked and hopped off the dumpster
" why can't it be like the old days! " he said
itsyaboirussetbird
(imma clone griff here ha ;0)

Griff spotted the lab and went to join him, tilting his head up and letting out a soft howl at the moon. He watched as he rummaged through the dumpster. "Maybe you might have to, you know, hunt before you find something good!" Griff teased, gently nudging the Labrador with his shoulder.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 09:54 AM
(imma clone griff here ha ;0)

Griff spotted the lab and went to join him, tilting his head up and letting out a soft howl at the moon. He watched as he rummaged through the dumpster. "Maybe you might have to, you know, hunt before you find something good!" Griff teased, gently nudging the Labrador with his shoulder.

Thank!)
Pongo chuckled and scratched his ear he licked his nose and sneezed
" yeah probably your griff aren't ya? I'm pretty new in the tribe of night " he explained and sat down he tilted his head as he was curious about the tribe but he was lucky to be free ( just imagine pongo voice )

bobtail
October 8th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Surprised, Eternity walked up and stood with Alex, keeping a straight face. On the inside, she was filled with uncontrollable excitement and anxiety. She had not returned to herself, her, hailing witnessed herself being kind for once, and to a Day Triber for Stars sake!

Alex took a step to the side to allow Eternity to join her on the rubble. She smiled briefly at the wolfdog before standing straight again and looking around the camp. "Could Peridot please come join us up here?" She barked, trying to find her second advisor in the crowd. "All guardians, please gather around to hear the battle plan for the attack we will be launching on the Tribe of Day later today."

itsyaboirussetbird Hawkstar Swiftheart NightWarrior4Life CandyFlossCat

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Alex took a step to the side to allow Eternity to join her on the rubble. She smiled briefly at the wolfdog before standing straight again and looking around the camp. "Could Peridot please come join us up here?" She barked, trying to find her second advisor in the crowd. "All guardians, please gather around to hear the battle plan for the attack we will be launching on the Tribe of Day later today."

Pongo barked as he raced to where the leader supposedly was and he sat down pretty and his smile was wide and his tail was straight his ears strained to listen to every detail

Static
October 8th, 2017, 02:23 PM

-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico was a little disipointed he wasn't advisor,but excited about the battle.He sat near the rubble with a gleam in his eye,awaiting to here the plan.

-tribe of day territory-
Matrix still couldn't think of a battle plan to use at dusk,and haven't even announced it to the tribe.She knew they would go in groups,but that was about it.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.'I'll announce it at sunset.' She thought,looking at the clouds above her.

KayMew07 and anyone else who didn't get mentioned)

wickedvirtues
October 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Tribe of Night Camp
Peridot walked up to Alex, dipping her head and standing beside her. She looked powerful, muscles were hidden under her pelt and she glared out upon the crowd, her tail flicked as her bright green eyes showed no compassion towards anyone, though they did show intelligence. She didn't hold friendliness inside her, unlike others. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she waited.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico was a little disipointed he wasn't advisor,but excited about the battle.He sat near the rubble with a gleam in his eye,awaiting to here the plan.

-tribe of day territory-
Matrix still couldn't think of a battle plan to use at dusk,and haven't even announced it to the tribe.She knew they would go in groups,but that was about it.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.'I'll announce it at sunset.' She thought,looking at the clouds above her.

KayMew07 and anyone else who didn't get mentioned)

Dusk sat down she was waiting for the announcement she understood how hard this may be for Matrix.

SacredMadness
October 8th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Eternity's amber eyes held no emotion but her ears were perked in attention. She wanted to hear what the plan was. Fighting was her life and now she was an advisor. She loved fighting, the thrill it gave her to sink her teeth into an enemy. Her best friend was adrenaline. The Rush gave her a good feeling.

bobtail
October 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Pongo barked as he raced to where the leader supposedly was and he sat down pretty and his smile was wide and his tail was straight his ears strained to listen to every detail.
-tribe of night camp-
Jerrico was a little disappointed he wasn't advisor, but excited about the battle. He sat near the rubble with a gleam in his eye, awaiting to hear the plan.
Tribe of Night Camp
Peridot walked up to Alex, dipping her head and standing beside her. She looked powerful, muscles were hidden under her pelt and she glared out upon the crowd, her tail flicked as her bright green eyes showed no compassion towards anyone, though they did show intelligence. She didn't hold friendliness inside her, unlike others. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she waited.

Eternity's amber eyes held no emotion but her ears were perked in attention. She wanted to hear what the plan was. Fighting was her life and now she was an advisor. She loved fighting, the thrill it gave her to sink her teeth into an enemy. Her best friend was adrenaline. The rush gave her a good feeling.
Loki was one of the first to be sat around the rubble listening to Alex. She wasn't a guard but she took these things very seriously. The American Akita smiled to herself at the thought of a battle with the Tribe of Day.

Alex glanced around the camp once more before looking down at the dogs gathered around her. It looks like one's missing, but this should still be enough guardians. "For our last attack, we attempted the Tribe of Day's strategy of overwhelming the opponent, hoping that it would confuse them long enough for us to snag a victory. This... didn't work." The husky winced briefly as she remembered giving the order. She'd only just been made the healer at that point and had been inexperienced, believing that no one would have considered that tactic before. Clearly the Tribe of Day had. "It was made brutally clear that trying to trick the enemy will not work. I realise now that trying such a thing was a foolish decision, and apologise for any wounds my order caused." She dipped her head to the dogs below, her eyes clouding over briefly before clearing once again and lighting with steely determination.

She chose her next words carefully, but felt her emotions swell as she spoke until she was just barking the first thing her heart and mind suggested. "But this time, we will win. We will rely on tactics passed down to us from the dogs who first made their home here. The Tribe of Day rely on the light to fight their battles, but we are the Tribe of Night! The shadows are our friends; they will conceal us from enemies and let us walk straight to their camp unhindered! There, we will lie in wait until every dog has retired to their nests, and then take them by surprise and drive them out of this place once and for all. The city will belong to us alone. Tonight, we strike!"

SacredMadness
October 9th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Alex glanced around the camp once more before looking down at the dogs gathered around her. It looks like one's missing, but this should still be enough guardians. "For our last attack, we attempted the Tribe of Day's strategy of overwhelming the opponent, hoping that it would confuse them long enough for us to snag a victory. This... didn't work." The husky winced briefly as she remembered giving the order. She'd only just been made the healer at that point and had been inexperienced, believing that no one would have considered that tactic before. Clearly the Tribe of Day had. "It was made brutally clear that trying to trick the enemy will not work. I realise now that trying such a thing was a foolish decision, and apologise for any wounds my order caused." She dipped her head to the dogs below, her eyes clouding over briefly before clearing once again and lighting with steely determination.

She chose her next words carefully, but felt her emotions swell as she spoke until she was just barking the first thing her heart and mind suggested. "But this time, we will win. We will rely on tactics passed down to us from the dogs who first made their home here. The Tribe of Day rely on the light to fight their battles, but we are the Tribe of Night! The shadows are our friends; they will conceal us from enemies and let us walk straight to their camp unhindered! There, we will lie in wait until every dog has retired to their nests, and then take them by surprise and drive them out of this place once and for all. The city will belong to us alone. Tonight, we strike!"
Eternity howled in agreement. "Tonight we take back what is ours!" She was really in the mood now. She will knock down every dog that's in her way, any age.

russet
October 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM
As the dogs around him cheered, Griff looked at the ground, scuffing it with his claws, his eyes clouding with sadness. He had decided that he was going to fight; it was what he had to do to stay loyal to the Tribe and to her. But he was still unsure. Would they win? Would the other Tribe see it coming? Was... was someone going to die again?
He shook the thought from his head. Everything was going to be fine. Right? Right. He would fight as hard as he could to protect his tribe and to prove to everyone that he was still loyal and that they could trust him. Nobody trusted him, and he wished that they would, but if he fought hard enough, maybe they would. He really hoped they would.
He tilted up his head and howled. He looked up at Alex with a fake smile, trying as hard as he could to prove that he was happy of this decision. "They'll never see what hit them! We are one with the shadows!" He cried out, his tail wagging with real adrenaline and excitement.

Static
October 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Jerrico howled along with the tribe.They where sure to win!The tribe of day would not even know what hit them.This was going to be the last battle for sure,and he knew that the tribe of night would be victorious!

Static
October 9th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.

KayMew07 SamCats NightWarrior4Life CandyFlossCat

mochi
October 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
As the dogs around him cheered, Griff looked at the ground, scuffing it with his claws, his eyes clouding with sadness. He had decided that he was going to fight; it was what he had to do to stay loyal to the Tribe and to her. But he was still unsure. Would they win? Would the other Tribe see it coming? Was... was someone going to die again?

He shook the thought from his head. Everything was going to be fine. Right? Right. He would fight as hard as he could to protect his tribe and to prove to everyone that he was still loyal and that they could trust him. Nobody trusted him, and he wished that they would, but if he fought hard enough, maybe they would. He really hoped they would.

He tilted up his head and howled. He looked up at Alex with a fake smile, trying as hard as he could to prove that he was happy of this decision. "They'll never see what hit them! We are one with the shadows!" He cried out, his tail wagging with real adrenaline and excitement.

Tribe of Night; Camp

Zephyr
As he neared the camp, the canine could hear a cacophony of howls and barks that blended together with no discernible meaning. His heart rate spiked as the thought of Day Tribe dogs attacking the camp flashed through his mind, and he immediately picked up his pace to a flat out sprint, his snowy white fur flattening against his lean form.

The rabbit bounced awkwardly against his chest, but with the rush of nervous anxiety that coursed through him, he didn't notice, and had even forgotten it was there in the first place. What if he was too late? What if more dogs died because he wasn't there to help? He was a hunter, yes, but if only because he was incredibly fast, and strong enough to catch most any kind of prey. But he was also a great asset to have in any fight, and if his pack was in trouble then he would throw himself into harms way to protect them.

He shot into the camp, nearly running into another dog as he skidded to a stop, his limbs shaking with anticipation and his eyes wild and ferocious. Though when he saw that the camp was empty of Day Tribe dogs, or any enemy in particular, he paused in confusion, before turning to the dog he nearly ran into. He tried to speak, before remembering the rabbit in his jaws and dropped it at his paws with a dull thump.

"What...what's going on?"

bobtail
October 9th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Matrix walked back into the camp,a determined look on her face as she padded up to a large pile of rubble.She climbed it with ease as she howled for a meeting.She spotted her one advisor,and rembered she still needed another,but hopefully they could wait intill after the battle.She motioned for Dusk to come up and stand beside her,sence this had been her plan after all.She rembered that they had little to no guardians,and wondered if some hunters would be willing to fight.

Walt finally returned to camp, still a little winded, just in time to hear his healer howl for a meeting. The hunter took a few moments to steady his breath before padding over and settling near the bottom of the rubble pile. He gazed around briefly, noting with a strange apprehension that the sun was touching the horizon. It would be night soon.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 01:41 PM

Dusk approached next to her awaiting to see what happens next preparing mentally and physically for anything especially since they had little to no guardians

Static
October 9th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Walt finally returned to camp, still a little winded, just in time to hear his healer howl for a meeting. The hunter took a few moments to steady his breath before padding over and settling near the bottom of the rubble pile. He gazed around briefly, noting with a strange apprehension that the sun was touching the horizon. It would be night soon.

Dusk approached next to her awaiting to see what happens next preparing mentally and physically for anything especially since they had little to no guardians
Matrix took a deep breath."We are planning an attack on the tribe of night.Instead of attacking in the light like we usually do,we will attack at dusk so we can surprise them.I understand we do not have many guardians,so I ask of anyone who wishes to volunteer to do so.I'll make sure we live through this with no casualty's. We will not loose to the tribe of night." She barked,hoping everyone could hear her.She knew it was a late announcement because the sun was already setting,but they still had time.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Dusk stayed quiet not because she was scared she awaited for Matrix to tell her that they were ready. it was almost dusk and they didn't have much time

NightWarrior4Life
October 9th, 2017, 02:09 PM

Loki was one of the first to be sat around the rubble listening to Alex. She wasn't a guard but she took these things very seriously. The American Akita smiled to herself at the thought of a battle with the Tribe of Day.

NightWarrior4Life
October 9th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Ella and Shawn were in the middle of a chat when they saw Matrix climb up to the top of the rubble. "Come on, I think it's important" she barked. The two huskies sat down and waited patiently for their leader to start speaking, their tails wagging.

Static
October 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Dusk stayed quiet not because she was scared she awaited for Matrix to tell her that they were ready. it was almost dusk and they didn't have much time
Ella and Shawn were in the middle of a chat when they saw Matrix climb up to the top of the rubble. "Come on, I think it's important" she barked. The two huskies sat down and waited patiently for their leader to start speaking, their tails wagging.
"Is anyone willing to vollenteer to go to the battle against the tribe of night?" She asked,hoping someone would.They would be leaving right after this meeting,and the sun was almost below the horizon. She knew that they where ready.Everybody was.

bobtail
October 9th, 2017, 02:18 PM
"Is anyone willing to vollenteer to go to the battle against the tribe of night?" She asked,hoping someone would.They would be leaving right after this meeting,and the sun was almost below the horizon. She knew that they where ready.Everybody was.

Walt mused over this for a moment. He'd always wondered what it would be like to fight other dogs, instead of just prey animals. Maybe... and with his healer's promise that nobody would die... The corgi took a deep breath before standing up and straightening his tail as he barked, "I'll fight with you!"

NightWarrior4Life
October 9th, 2017, 02:34 PM

Loki threw her head back and howled her appreciation, hoping that the rest of the tribe would join in. "Yeah! Don't worry healer...I have faith in you..."

NightWarrior4Life
October 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Ella and Shawn exchanged nervous glances but came to an agreement. "You want Hunters to fight? Then we will. We will be honoured to fight alongside you...for the tribe...for future generations..." They both threw their heads back and howled.

Static
October 9th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Walt mused over this for a moment. He'd always wondered what it would be like to fight other dogs, instead of just prey animals. Maybe... and with his healer's promise that nobody would die... The corgi took a deep breath before standing up and straightening his tail as he barked, "I'll fight with you!"
Ella and Shawn exchanged nervous glances but came to an agreement. "You want Hunters to fight? Then we will. We will be honoured to fight alongside you...for the tribe...for future generations..." They both threw their heads back and howled.
Matrix was suprised that a few had agreed,and Ella and Shawn's words had made her more determined to fight alongside her tribe and make sure nobody died like last time.She threw back her tan head and howled with them.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Matrix was suprised that a few had agreed,and Ella and Shawn's words had made her more determined to fight alongside her tribe and make sure nobody died like last time.She threw back her tan head and howled with them.
Dusk was surprised but excited to fight her white head went back and she howled with everyone she could not wait to fight though she was nervous she was more excited

bobtail
October 9th, 2017, 02:52 PM
(TON Camp)
Peridot stayed stoic, but pride in her Pack shimmered in her bright green eyes. She curled her tail, letting out a howl of agreement. "We won't loose." She stated confidently, her voice cold and
compassionless, but she knew her Pack was strong. She hadn't lost all her faith yet, and just maybe they could make her proud. Peridot grinned, showing her glittering white fangs.
Pongo ears perked and he howled for his leader as in excitement he smiled wide " TRIBE OF NIGHT SHALL WIN! " he howled happily

Eternity howled in agreement. "Tonight we take back what is ours!" She was really in the mood now. She will knock down every dog that's in her way, any age.
Jerrico howled along with the tribe.They where sure to win!The tribe of day would not even know what hit them.This was going to be the last battle for sure,and he knew that the tribe of night would be victorious!
Loki threw her head back and howled her appreciation, hoping that the rest of the tribe would join in. "Yeah! Don't worry healer...I have faith in you..."

"Everyone, retire and feast! We will move once the moon reaches its peak!" Alex howled this last command before descending from the rock pile, letting out a breath she didn't know she'd held, relieved that the meeting had gone smoothly.

NightWarrior4Life
October 9th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Dusk was surprised but excited to fight her white head went back and she howled with everyone she could not wait to fight though she was nervous she was more excited
Ella padded over to Dusk. "You look afraid my friend...tell me, what is bothering you?" the tan husky sat down and didn't plan on moving until she got an answer.

SacredMadness
October 9th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"Everyone, retire and feast! We will move once the moon reaches its peak!" Alex howled this last command before descending from the rock pile, letting out a breath she didn't know she'd held, relieved that the meeting had gone smoothly.
Eternity padded down from her spot and lay on the ground to rest her muscles. Tonight we avenge the fallen. Tonight we fulfill our quest. Tonight we are victorious! she said in her mind. She watched eagerly for the moon to rise. It seemed like an eternity. (No pun intended)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 03:00 PM
"Everyone eat before we go.We don't want to be weak when we start fighting.We leave as soon as the moon starts to rise." Matrix backed,jumping off of the rock pile.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Ella padded over to Dusk. "You look afraid my friend...tell me, what is bothering you?" the tan husky sat down and didn't plan on moving until she got an answer.
Dusk looked at her the white retriever was usually quiet " what if something bad happens and we lose..." she said quietly not wanting to make a big deal out of anything but she knew she would somehow blame herself for unknown reasons she always did

Leucos
October 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Pongo ears perked and he howled for his leader as in excitement he smiled wide " TRIBE OF NIGHT SHALL WIN! " he howled happily

NightWarrior4Life
October 10th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Dusk looked at her the white retriever was usually quiet " what if something bad happens and we lose..." she said quietly not wanting to make a big deal out of anything but she knew she would somehow blame herself for unknown reasons she always did
"You need to have faith Dusk. If you go into battle with an attitude like that, we will lose. You need to be more positive and optimistic. I know it is hard to be happy and smiley right now but we need to, our tribe depends on it." Ella gave Dusk a reassuring lick on the cheek.

russet
October 10th, 2017, 05:49 AM
(seeing the tribe of day about to attack the tribe of night as theyre literally planning their attack is great xD)

wickedvirtues
October 10th, 2017, 08:39 PM

(TON Camp)
Peridot stayed stoic, but pride in her Pack shimmered in her bright green eyes. She curled her tail, letting out a howl of agreement. "We won't loose." She stated confidently, her voice cold and
compassionless, but she knew her Pack was strong. She hadn't lost all her faith yet, and just maybe they could make her proud. Peridot grinned, showing her glittering white fangs.
(TOD Camp)
Marble bounced into the clearing, pricked ears, her eyes shimmered with curiosity, and she tilted her head slightly.
She sat, wanting to be obedient/respectful, and she shuffled her paws with antsiness.

mochi
October 10th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Tribe of Night; Camp

Zephyr
As he neared the camp, the canine could hear a cacophony of howls and barks that blended together with no discernible meaning. His heart rate spiked as the thought of Day Tribe dogs attacking the camp flashed through his mind, and he immediately picked up his pace to a flat out sprint, his snowy white fur flattening against his lean form.

The rabbit bounced awkwardly against his chest, but with the rush of nervous anxiety that coursed through him, he didn't notice, and had even forgotten it was there in the first place. What if he was too late? What if more dogs died because he wasn't there to help? He was a hunter, yes, but if only because he was incredibly fast, and strong enough to catch most any kind of prey. But he was also a great asset to have in any fight, and if his pack was in trouble then he would throw himself into harms way to protect them.

He shot into the camp, nearly running into another dog as he skidded to a stop, his limbs shaking with anticipation and his eyes wild and ferocious. Though when he saw that the camp was empty of Day Tribe dogs, or any enemy in particular, he paused in confusion, before turning to the dog he nearly ran into. He tried to speak, before remembering the rabbit in his jaws and dropped it at his paws with a dull thump.

itsyaboirussetbird

not sure if you saw this a few pages back lol ^^

russet
October 11th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Tribe of Night; Camp

Zephyr

Griff looked at Zeyphr and laughed for the first time in moons. He looked at the dog with sparkling eyes, taking in the dog’s sweet scent and his handsome pelt. He shook his head, confused. Why was he having feelings for this dog he barley knew? But even more prominent: why did he have feelings for a male
He smiled. “We’re going to attack the Tribe of Day!” He was unusually excited and happy, his tail thumping against the ground. Butterflies formed in his stomach as he kept talking to the graceful hunter, a broader smile forming on his face. “Um... do you wanna go on a walk?” He asked hesitantly, unsure if Zephyr would agree.

mochi
October 11th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Griff looked at Zeyphr and laughed for the first time in moons. He looked at the dog with sparkling eyes, taking in the dog’s sweet scent and his handsome pelt. He shook his head, confused. Why was he having feelings for this dog he barley knew? But even more prominent: why did he have feelings for a male dog?

(ill finish this later when i get out of school)

Okie doke :D

wickedvirtues
October 11th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Peridot smirked and walked down calmly, shaking out her fur. She scanned the crowd, an urge to draw the blood of the rival pack formed within her as she imagined the fierce battle. It made her grin. Her Pack was sure to succeed.

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
(TON Camp)
(TOD Camp)
Marble bounced into the clearing, pricked ears, her eyes shimmered with curiosity, and she tilted her head slightly.
She sat, wanting to be obedient/respectful, and she shuffled her paws with antsiness.
The healer jumped off of the rubble and padded up to some of the ones who had gotten there late."Did you hear all of the meeting?" Matrix asked marble.She knew most wolves had been gone,but hoped the word would spread,and more dogs would be willing to fight.