PDA

View Full Version : Things For HailStorm

Zan Partizanne
October 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
This is my first Warriors OC and I would actually like to use her so Heres some things that she would need

Best Friend:
-They can be from another clan if you want
-Should be around HailStorms age (18 Moons)
-Doesn't mind getting their paws wet

Friends
-This is Unlimited
-Any type of cat is welcome

That creepy apprentice who flirts with her(TwoPaw)
-W H E E Z E XD

Adoptive Kit
-Must be another Clan or rouge/loner
-Will be raised to think HailStorm is their mother so they shouldn't get curious about their origins until later if they have a different color pelt.

Forum:
Name:
Personality:
Quirks:
Role:
Activity: (I've been trying to get more active into Main Clan roleplay but every time I try the rp I'm in dies off near the very beginning)
Other/Questions:

And this is HailStorms Basic appearance (Just change the eyes to Icy Blue for me XD ) https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9c/41/04/9c4104450b369a4195327c7d39eb8ea3--domestic-cat-pretty-cats.jpg

Mango
October 5th, 2017, 10:16 AM
DARN IT! The cat who’d work for the creepy apprentice already has a mentor. GAH I so want to create a new creep, but IDK if I should.Ahh... WTH

Name- Twopaw
Age- 6 moons old
Gender- Tom
Apperance- Half his face is black ,the other half is white, he has brown fur on the rest of his body, thus the name, Twopaw.
Personality- He is happy and cheerful among his tom friends, but a total stalker and completely creepy with those he crushes on. (He’ll develop the crush, not automatically)
Quirks- Flirtatious
Role- Creepy apprentice tom
Activeness- 9.59 PPD
Other- N/A

Zan Partizanne
October 5th, 2017, 10:29 AM
DARN IT! The cat who’d work for the creepy apprentice already has a mentor. GAH I so want to create a new creep, but IDK if I should.Ahh... WTH

Name- Twopaw
Age- 6 moons old
Gender- Tom
Apperance- Half his face is black ,the other half is white, he has brown fur on the rest of his body, thus the name, Twopaw.
Personality- He is happy and cheerful among his tom friends, but a total stalker and completely creepy with those he crushes on. (He’ll develop the crush, not automatically)
Quirks- Flirtatious
Role- Creepy apprentice tom
Activeness- 9.59 PPD
Other- N/A
I didn't think anyone would actually do it XD Accepted

Mango
October 5th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I didn't think anyone would actually do it XD Accepted
Let me know when you want to RP them. He probs won’t flirt for a few training sessions then he will.

Zan Partizanne
October 5th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Let me know when you want to RP them. He probs won’t flirt for a few training sessions then he will.
Alright we can probably start tomorrow after I get home from school.

Mango
October 5th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Alright we can probably start tomorrow after I get home from school.
Mkay.

Zan Partizanne
October 5th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Mkay.
I get home around like 2:30 PM

Mango
October 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I get home around like 2:30 PM
I get home at 6:30 EST.

ShiningFern
October 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Name: Rain | Rainkit | Rainpaw | Rainwhisker
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZfxv2GnRd2MlQxF9ZHjxPnV0JckdlX Y88Q7-YmyjYqA1QWVlg A light greyish brown maine coon mix with green eyes.
Personality: Friendly, Hyperactive, Brave, Jokester, Respectful, Honest
Quirks: He is like brutally honest, causing himself to get in trouble and others because of blabbing.
Role: Adoptive kit
Activity: 4.19 ppd
Other/Questions: He was born as a loner kit, but was found abandoned on the edge of the territory. He is rainkit right now

Socks
October 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Name: Maple -> Maplekit
Appearance: Click! (http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Bluestar-image-bluestar-36306154-320-320.jpg) Maple is a very fluffy dark ginger kitten. Along her back and top of her head is where her fur is the darkest, a brown almost black color which blends into the deep ginger of her pelt, as well as the patches of off-color white on her chin and belly. She is long-limbed, with a long tail that has a dent in it. She isn't as fit for swimming as most riverclan cats, so she sometimes will doubt her abilities later on.
Personality: Maple is a very spontaneous kit that acts as if she has the whole of the world's energy fueling her. She loves to run around and adventure. She is quick to get close to other cats and rarely makes enemies. She likes to give everyone a chance, and then a second one, and so on because she believes if given the opportunity anyone can be good. Of course, once you truly get on her bad side there isn't really going back. She will avoid you at all costs, and give little insults when she can. She loves to tell stories and speak, but can also be very emotional. Sometimes because of her seemingly endless happiness cats forget that she can feel sad too. She always fears she is going to be abandoned by those she loves or made fun of for who she is. She is aware that she is a goof-ball and a bit of an outcast but attempts to look past that and hopes others will too. She's pretty protective of those around her, not taking lightly any insults thrown towards her of her friends. She can be quick to challenge others when the opportunity is presented to her and often makes rash, unthought out decisions.
Quirks: Her whiskers twitch when she's lying, she bounces when excited, and she makes random noises when things get too quiet for her liking.
Activity: 8.12
Other/Questions: nada

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Name: Maple -> Maplekit
Appearance: Click! (http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Bluestar-image-bluestar-36306154-320-320.jpg) Maple is a very fluffy dark ginger kitten. Along her back and top of her head is where her fur is the darkest, a brown almost black color which blends into the deep ginger of her pelt, as well as the patches of off-color white on her chin and belly. She is long-limbed, with a long tail that has a dent in it. She isn't as fit for swimming as most riverclan cats, so she sometimes will doubt her abilities later on.
Personality: Maple is a very spontaneous kit that acts as if she has the whole of the world's energy fueling her. She loves to run around and adventure. She is quick to get close to other cats and rarely makes enemies. She likes to give everyone a chance, and then a second one, and so on because she believes if given the opportunity anyone can be good. Of course, once you truly get on her bad side there isn't really going back. She will avoid you at all costs, and give little insults when she can. She loves to tell stories and speak, but can also be very emotional. Sometimes because of her seemingly endless happiness cats forget that she can feel sad too. She always fears she is going to be abandoned by those she loves or made fun of for who she is. She is aware that she is a goof-ball and a bit of an outcast but attempts to look past that and hopes others will too. She's pretty protective of those around her, not taking lightly any insults thrown towards her of her friends. She can be quick to challenge others when the opportunity is presented to her and often makes rash, unthought out decisions.
Quirks: Her whiskers twitch when she's lying, she bounces when excited, and she makes random noises when things get too quiet for her liking.
Activity: 8.12
Other/Questions: nada
Accepted!! (MapleKit is such a cute name!!)