PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Midnight {PRIVATE RP}

|+sari+|
October 2nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
{PLOT}
A young Alpha werewolf has led a pack with his mate and best friend, the Beta, for many moons. But one day, the two got separated from the rest of the pack, living on their own. They found out that now, separated from the rest, they had the ability to shift any time they pleased, from human to wolf and back, when they used to only be able to shift at midnight.

They face many hardships, but their love for each other never wavers.

One day, they hear a prophecy in a shared dream.

The prophecy says: "Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leader of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does. Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel. He must not get to it, or the end for werewolves will be here..."

So, the two subjects of this prophecy go on the journey, learning many things along the way.

{MY FORM}

Name: Celestial
Wolf form: Boop :3 (http://https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/77/44/567744e16dbb7c3ae6fc36036995cdc0.jpg)
Human form: Bam :3 (http://i.pinimg.com/736x/dc/24/c3/dc24c321d6a07526641bed6555df1eaa.jpg)
Persona: quiet, kind, but not afraid to battle. Serious. Seems to mesmerize others with her beauty.
Abilities: mind control, but can only change thoughts and emotions while making opponents see things that aren't there. Super speed, which she doesn't use much, except when in direst need of it. Can also control the weather.

Okay, Swifty your turn. The idea is to name your character Midnight, but you don't have to if you don't want to :)

Swiftheart

Static
October 3rd, 2017, 11:01 AM
Name:Midnight
Wolf form:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/d0/7a/3dd07a8ec4e3a7125d5ca9c31014f70d.jpg
Human form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/c2/16/a3c216ad93e0429ae53db18e3a054776--aoba-johsai-oikawa-tooru.jpg
Personality:Quick to make important decisions,Bold,kind,will listen to jokes but doesn't tell many,but he can be funny at times,thinks things through unless someone is hurting his pack or his mate.
Ability's:Can produce and control fire,but doesn't use this much,and make objects,and himself dissipear.Cant make living things invisible though.

Also,I can't see the wolf pic.and how do you do the bam thing with the link? RosePelt145

|+sari+|
October 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Wolf form:
Human form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/c2/16/a3c216ad93e0429ae53db18e3a054776--aoba-johsai-oikawa-tooru.jpg
Personality:Quick to make important decisions,Bold,kind,will listen to jokes but doesn't tell many,but he can be funny at times,thinks things through unless someone is hurting his pack or his mate.
Ability's:Can produce and control fire,but doesn't use this much,and make objects,and himself dissipear.Cant make living things invisible though.

Also,I can't see the wolf pic.and how do you do the bam thing with the link? RosePelt145

Sorry the link was taken down. Here is the new wolf image Boop (http://http://stuff-and-more-stuff.weebly.com/uploads/1/5/1/8/15188344/109660_orig.jpg)

And I can't really explain how to do the bam link thing. You can ask somebody who is better at explaining it x3 ))

I will begin the rp))

Celestial works around in the kitchen of the cabin she and Midnight are staying in. Humming softly, she slips the baking tray into the oven, and the scent of chocolate chip cookies wafts through the atmosphere. For some reason, while in wolf forme, she only craves meat, but when in human forme, she has never lost her taste for sweets.

She slips off the oven mitts and goes to the adjoining small room with a sofa and two recliners they had decided to use as a living room. She settles on the sofa, her dark hair pooling around her. She hums a soft tune as she waits for Midnight to arouse from his nap and emerge from their bedroom. She was so into the beautiful tune she didn't see her mate watching her from the doorway.

|+sari+|
October 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Wolf form:
Human form:

Oops sorry that link is gone too. I will have to describe her. She is a dark wolf with a white underbelly. She wears a gold collar, and has a long, silky tail.

Static
October 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Sorry the link was taken down. Here is the new wolf image Boop (http://http://stuff-and-more-stuff.weebly.com/uploads/1/5/1/8/15188344/109660_orig.jpg)

And I can't really explain how to do the bam link thing. You can ask somebody who is better at explaining it x3 ))

I will begin the rp))

Celestial works around in the kitchen of the cabin she and Midnight are staying in. Humming softly, she slips the baking tray into the oven, and the scent of chocolate chip cookies wafts through the atmosphere. For some reason, while in wolf forme, she only craves meat, but when in human forme, she has never lost her taste for sweets.

She slips off the oven mitts and goes to the adjoining small room with a sofa and two recliners they had decided to use as a living room. She settles on the sofa, her dark hair pooling around her. She hums a soft tune as she waits for Midnight to arouse from his nap and emerge from their bedroom. She was so into the beautiful tune she didn't see her mate watching her from the doorway.
Can i change fire to electricity?if not ill keep it the same)
Midnight watched her curiously. "Did you cook those?They smell good." He said from the doorway,listening to her humming.'She has a beautiful voice.' he thought, walking into the room and sitting on the sofa.

|+sari+|
October 4th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Can i change fire to electricity?if not ill keep it the same)
Midnight watched her curiously. "Did you cook those?They smell good." He said from the doorway,listening to her humming.'She has a beautiful voice.' he thought, walking into the room and sitting on the sofa.

Do what you want, girl))

Celestial pauses mid tune and glances at her mate. "Oh, Midnight, you're awake..." she said, smiling. She hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Now that you mention it, the cookies should be done. Hold on, these should be the best chocolate chip cookies you ever tasted." She stood and headed to the kitchen, taking out the cookies. She set them on the counter. Taking a paper plate from the cabinet, she placed eight cookies on it, steam rising into the air.

She went back to the living room where Midnight waited, and she settled in his lap, expecting him to wrap his arms around her, like always.

"Cookie?" she asked, holding up the plate..

Static
October 5th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Do what you want, girl))

Celestial pauses mid tune and glances at her mate. "Oh, Midnight, you're awake..." she said, smiling. She hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Now that you mention it, the cookies should be done. Hold on, these should be the best chocolate chip cookies you ever tasted." She stood and headed to the kitchen, taking out the cookies. She set them on the counter. Taking a paper plate from the cabinet, she placed eight cookies on it, steam rising into the air.

She went back to the living room where Midnight waited, and she settled in his lap, expecting him to wrap his arms around her, like always.

"Cookie?" she asked, holding up the plate..
Heput his arm around her,like alwase."Sure.Thank you." He said,grabbing one with his free arm.He took a bite,and was astonished at how good they tasted."This is delicious!How did you learn to cook?!" He asked.
(Writers block.Sorry if it's to short)

|+sari+|
October 6th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Heput his arm around her,like alwase."Sure.Thank you." He said,grabbing one with his free arm.He took a bite,and was astonished at how good they tasted."This is delicious!How did you learn to cook?!" He asked.
(Writers block.Sorry if it's to short)

Celestial smiled and tilted her head back to gaze at him lovingly, then reached up with both hands to put them on both sides of his face.

"My mother taught me, remember?" she murmured.

They stayed like that a moment, just gazing into each others eyes, when the clock on the wall dinged the hour.

Celestial sighed and settled against her mate's chest. "It's 11:30. Bedtime. Do you want to sleep in the bed tonight, or do you want to sleep on the rug in wolf form?"

They always needed to decide this, because though they were used to sleeping in the bed, they needed to get used to sleeping in wolf form.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Celestial smiled and tilted her head back to gaze at him lovingly, then reached up with both hands to put them on both sides of his face.

"My mother taught me, remember?" she murmured.

They stayed like that a moment, just gazing into each others eyes, when the clock on the wall dinged the hour.

Celestial sighed and settled against her mate's chest. "It's 11:30. Bedtime. Do you want to sleep in the bed tonight, or do you want to sleep on the rug in wolf form?"

They always needed to decide this, because though they were used to sleeping in the bed, they needed to get used to sleeping in wolf form.
"I can sleep on the rug." He said,stroking her hair.It was silent for a few minutes,and seemed to stretch for a eternity,so he broke the silence with the first thing that came to his mind."Do you think we will ever find the pack again?" He asked.

|+sari+|
October 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"I can sleep on the rug." He said,stroking her hair.It was silent for a few minutes,and seemed to stretch for a eternity,so he broke the silence with the first thing that came to his mind."Do you think we will ever find the pack again?" He asked.

Celestial felt contented as he stroked her hair, like a dog would being petted on the head. Since they could turn into wolves, it was ironic.

She smiled up at him sadly. "I don't know if we will ever find them, honey. All we can do is hope."

She slid off his lap and stood, the wolf marking on her back showing through her open back tank top. Her mate had a mark just like it on his chest. They were borne with it, as were all other werewolves. If a werewolf is suffering, the marking will fade a bit, coming back when the werewolf was better. But, the mark also keeps them alive. If it disappears, they would die.

Celestial snapped out of her thoughts, then closed her eyes, concentrating. She shifted into a beautiful dark furred wolf with a white chest and underbelly. Her tail was long and swept around her, wispy and well groomed. She wore a golden collar.

Static
October 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Celestial felt contented as he stroked her hair, like a dog would being petted on the head. Since they could turn into wolves, it was ironic.

She smiled up at him sadly. "I don't know if we will ever find them, honey. All we can do is hope."

She slid off his lap and stood, the wolf marking on her back showing through her open back tank top. Her mate had a mark just like it on his chest. They were borne with it, as were all other werewolves. If a werewolf is suffering, the marking will fade a bit, coming back when the werewolf was better. But, the mark also keeps them alive. If it disappears, they would die.

Celestial snapped out of her thoughts, then closed her eyes, concentrating. She shifted into a beautiful dark furred wolf with a white chest and underbelly. Her tail was long and swept around her, wispy and well groomed. She wore a golden collar.
Midnight was on the ground with her within moments as a golden brown wolf mixed with a little white.He layer his muzzle on her shoulder,like most wolves would do with their mates.Her sweet scent made him relax more,and he closed his eyes.

|+sari+|
October 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Midnight was on the ground with her within moments as a golden brown wolf mixed with a little white.He layer his muzzle on her shoulder,like most wolves would do with their mates.Her sweet scent made him relax more,and he closed his eyes.

Celestial settled against her mate, who had curled around her. Laying like this, she felt as if she was safe from anything.

She closed her eyes, her snout deep in his thick chest fur.

Suddenly she awoke, but she and her mate were laying in a cave, moss underneath them. She wriggled from Midnight and stood, nudging his shoulder hard with her snout, trying to wake him. Her eyes were alarmed that they were in an unknown place.

Btw, this is where they hear the prophecy, so they're dreaming a shared dream atm.)))

Static
October 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Celestial settled against her mate, who had curled around her. Laying like this, she felt as if she was safe from anything.

She closed her eyes, her snout deep in his thick chest fur.

Suddenly she awoke, but she and her mate were laying in a cave, moss underneath them. She wriggled from Midnight and stood, nudging his shoulder hard with her snout, trying to wake him. Her eyes were alarmed that they were in an unknown place.

Btw, this is where they hear the prophecy, so they're dreaming a shared dream atm.)))
Ok.and I'm wondering if when in wolf form they speak or use telepathy or don't talk at all?)
Midnight jumped to his feet,alarmed at the sudden change.His fur stood on end along his spine,already in a defensive position.The first question he wanted to answer was:How did we get here?

However,millions raced through his mind,but he stayed mostly calm,looking for the animal,or person who had put them in this cave.