PDA

View Full Version : forgotten beasts || private

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM
Humans have always thought of beasts to be myths like the werewolf or vampires , tree monsters or shapeshifters but what would happen if you came face to face with one of these beasts? Some may be friendly some may not everyone has a secret but whom shall share there's first??? In this world the beasts hide themselves from man kind but they also give hints on it they are a certain kind of beast but they are called Fae not monsters. They are factions into light fae or dark fae . The ASH is In charge of these creatures and keeps them in check.some beasts even fall for these humans based off of lost girl

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 06:21 PM
You know all my ocs

Static
October 1st, 2017, 06:31 PM
I'll join.is there a form?

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM
I'll join.is there a form?

Sorry I change my mind it's just darky and I ...

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 06:36 PM
STARTING

Darky

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Sky hid her wings as Abby hid get cat ears. Ella had did the same as Abby as lioness did to.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM
Sky hid her wings as Abby hid get cat ears. Ella had did the same as Abby as lioness did to.

Thought it was with guys? )
Sam rode down the street with his motor cyle his black jacket was blowing in the wind as he whent faster on his bike . Led zepplin music could be heard through his bike " WOOOOOHOOOO! " he yelled with his hands in the air . He did his best to keep his eyes in check

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Thought it was with guys? )
Sam rode down the street with his motor cyle his black jacket was blowing in the wind as he whent faster on his bike . Led zepplin music could be heard through his bike " WOOOOOHOOOO! " he yelled with his hands in the air . He did his best to keep his eyes in check
"Sorry sunny" dusk said as a boy threw the trash can with sunny on it at Russell.
------
Abe was crossing the streets as he saw Sam: he had jumped over San as a rope from a bully pulled him back. Lion looked at his brother while going go Abe.
-----
Jack sat beside flames and flames brothers.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
(My bad and candy stays female)
"Stop please!" A girl yelled bring put in a trash can.
"Sorry sunny" dusk said as a boy threw the trash can with sunny on it at Russell.
------
Abe was crossing the streets as he saw Sam: he had jumped over San as a rope from a bully pulled him back. Lion looked at his brother while going go Abe.
-----
Jack sat beside flames and flames brothers.

Russel caught the trash can and growled at dusk he grabbed his bat
" wanna go freaks? " he asked
______
Sam was wide eyed and skid to a halt causing his bike to go side ways and jump off of . " ABE! " Sam said and whent to abe . He pushed the bully
" back off bub! " he said
___
Nick was reading as Whitley walked out of his office and fixed his tie he held his suit case

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Russel caught the trash can and growled at dusk he grabbed his bat
" wanna go freaks? " he asked
______
Sam was wide eyed and skid to a halt causing his bike to go side ways and jump off of . " ABE! " Sam said and whent to abe . He pushed the bully
" back off bub! " he said
___
Nick was reading as Whitley walked out of his office and fixed his tie he held his suit case
The bullies pushed dusk as dusk stared at his friend.
"Let him you you ass-es" sunny said as a bully punched the girl to the wall. Dusk ran to his friend.
The bully punched Sam as Ella helped Abe.
------(what's Lucy malr name again?)-----
Jack was drawing-

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 07:46 PM
The bullies pushed dusk as dusk stared at his friend.
"Let him you you ass-es" sunny said as a bully punched the girl to the wall. Dusk ran to his friend.
The bully punched Sam as Ella helped Abe.
------(what's Lucy malr name again?)-----
Jack was drawing-

Luther )
Russel growled and hit the bullies in there heads with his bat he swung his bat around " c'mon is that all you got " he asked with a smirk
" c'mon scaredy cat! " clove said as she cracked her knuckles
________
Whitley got into his impala and started the car

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 07:52 PM
Luther )
Russel growled and hit the bullies in there heads with his bat he swung his bat around " c'mon is that all you got " he asked with a smirk
" c'mon scaredy cat! " clove said as she cracked her knuckles
________
Whitley got into his impala and started the car
A bully the strongest looked at Russell.
"Got a problem mate?' He asked.
----
Jack growled at clover.
"Back off moose" jack said.
----
The boy teleported away.
-----
Air sat beside his boyfriend.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 07:57 PM
A bully the strongest looked at Russell.
"Got a problem mate?' He asked.
----
Jack growled at clover.
"Back off moose" jack said.
----
The boy teleported away.
-----
Air sat beside his boyfriend.

You mean cloud right? Not air )
" yeah leave sunny alone if you don't mind pal? Other wise I'll be cracking heads " Russel said and put his bat down
________
Clover smirked at Jack and whiped her long hair out of her face
" awww thanks doll . I am pretty tall " she said as she was taller than most people . Luther started to run off but clover grabbed his collar of the shirt" nu I don't think so " clover said
Whitley smiled and drove home

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
You mean cloud right? Not air )
" yeah leave sunny alone if you don't mind pal? Other wise I'll be cracking heads " Russel said and put his bat down
________
Clover smirked at Jack and whiped her long hair out of her face
" awww thanks doll . I am pretty tall " she said as she was taller than most people . Luther started to run off but clover grabbed his collar of the shirt" nu I don't think so " clover said
Whitley smiled and drove home
"why should we?" the bully asked.
----
"im fine" abe said.
-----
"leave my boyfriend alone!" jack said to the moose.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:36 PM
"why should we?" the bully asked.
----
"im fine" abe said.
-----
"leave my boyfriend alone!" jack said to the moose.

" she hasn't done anything now last chance or your head will have a huge crack! " Russel said and held his bat
_________
" good need a ride? " Sam asked
______
" why? " clover said as luther gulped he was about to rip his collar shirt and he started to choke himself

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:24 AM
" she hasn't done anything now last chance or your head will have a huge crack! " Russel said and held his bat
_________
" good need a ride? " Sam asked
______
" why? " clover said as luther gulped he was about to rip his collar shirt and he started to choke himself
"Cause he's mine!" Jack said(not changing Ronnie name)
-------
"Sure" abe said.
-----
The bully grabbed the bat and broke.
"What's now?" The bully asked as dusk called tracker.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:35 AM
"Cause he's mine!" Jack said(not changing Ronnie name)
-------
"Sure" abe said.
-----
The bully grabbed the bat and broke.
"What's now?" The bully asked as dusk called tracker.

" awww" clover said and Luther was starting to choke on his own collar
_______
Sam smiled and got on his bike
_______
Russel growled and he held a brick and threw it at the bully

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:39 AM
" awww" clover said and Luther was starting to choke on his own collar
_______
Sam smiled and got on his bike
_______
Russel growled and he held a brick and threw it at the bully
The bully dodged as he kicked Russell to the wall.
-----
Abe got on the back.
-----
Jack helped Luther out.
-----
Evan, lion and storm were playing games.
"TRUCKER your girlfriend is calling" storm said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:47 AM
The bully dodged as he kicked Russell to the wall.
-----
Abe got on the back.
-----
Jack helped Luther out.
-----
Evan, lion and storm were playing games.
"TRUCKER your girlfriend is calling" storm said.

Sam drove home
-------
" it's tucker! " Tucker growled
________
Luther whimpered and hugged Jack clove smirked

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
Sam drove home
-------
" it's tucker! " Tucker growled
________
Luther whimpered and hugged Jack clove smirked
Jack eyes began to red as he growled at clover.
-----
The bully kicked rusell.
-----
Evan was Skateboarding home with black, ace, and darky.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
Lion rolled eyes.
--
Jack eyes began to red as he growled at clover.
-----
The bully kicked rusell.
-----
Evan was Skateboarding home with black, ace, and darky.

Sam smiled as he turned up his music to almost full blast he was going very fast by now .

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Sam smiled as he turned up his music to almost full blast he was going very fast by now .
Jack kissed her.
-----
Cloud smiled.
"Good" he said. Evan and the others had beaten sam and Abe home.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
"No, not till she's dead" The bully said.
------
Jack kissed her.
-----
Cloud smiled.
"Good" he said. Evan and the others had beaten sam and Abe home.

I'm changing Lucy name to Lucifer !)
Lucifer smiled and hugged Jack he was glad to have him
" cheaters ! " he joked

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm changing Lucy name to Lucifer !)
Lucifer smiled and hugged Jack he was glad to have him
" cheaters ! " he joked
The bully hissed back at russel as they were in the alley alone. Black had grabbed Tucker phone as he grabbed Tucker and drove to the alley.
----
Jack kissed lucifer as Ronnie rolled his eyes.
----
"Hey you have the job and I make the food" cloud said. "Why don't we switch"
"Hey we got here fair and square, and your on a motorcycle we are on skateboards" Evan said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
The bully hissed back at russel as they were in the alley alone. Black had grabbed Tucker phone as he grabbed Tucker and drove to the alley.
----
Jack kissed lucifer as Ronnie rolled his eyes.
----
"Hey you have the job and I make the food" cloud said. "Why don't we switch"
"Hey we got here fair and square, and your on a motorcycle we are on skateboards" Evan said.

Tucker pouted and reached for his phone
" my phone! " he said and made puppy eyes
Russel hissed at the bully too he held the bully neck trying to break it
________
Whitley shook his head and hugged cloud
" your staying home . And I can handle it " he said with a smile and he started to make the dinner . Sam raised his eyebrows
" ugh this is my baby! She is the fastest bike! " Sam said and patted his motor cyle

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Tucker pouted and reached for his phone
" my phone! " he said and made puppy eyes
Russel hissed at the bully too he held the bully neck trying to break it
________
Whitley shook his head and hugged cloud
" your staying home . And I can handle it " he said with a smile and he started to make the dinner . Sam raised his eyebrows
" ugh this is my baby! She is the fastest bike! " Sam said and patted his motor cyle
"Do we have to race again cause my motorbike will beat that any day" evan said.
------
"Hang on" black said as he drove the car into the alley. Dusk grabbed sunny and russel and climbed the wall as the bully had gotten hit by the car and onto the roof of the car. He was an assassin and he was very skilled at driving.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
"Do we have to race again cause my motorbike will beat that any day" evan said.
------
"Hang on" black said as he drove the car into the alley. Dusk grabbed sunny and russel and climbed the wall as the bully had gotten hit by the car and onto the roof of the car. He was an assassin and he was very skilled at driving.

Russel hissed and bared his teeth he lunged at the bully and faught him as a blurr
_____
" say what you like but I'm gonna take a walk "Sam said and walked off into the woods once he was far enough or decided he was far enough he formed into his black wolf and ran ( like the wolf in New moon )

Sams looks to Whitley to russels )

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Russel hissed and bared his teeth he lunged at the bully and faught him as a blurr
_____
" say what you like but I'm gonna take a walk "Sam said and walked off into the woods once he was far enough or decided he was far enough he formed into his black wolf and ran ( like the wolf in New moon )

Sams looks to Whitley to russels )
The bully was unconscious as Blackhood backed up.
"Tacker you owe me again, this is the 10th time this month I saved dusk and sunny" black said.
------
Evan when inside as he had started to play video games with the purple wizard(Vicky)

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
The bully was unconscious as Blackhood backed up.
"Tacker you owe me again, this is the 10th time this month I saved dusk and sunny" black said.
------
Evan when inside as he had started to play video games with the purple wizard(Vicky)

Victor raised his eye brow
" I'm more into books evan . I prefer to study " he said and grabbed his book (kinda like Hermione )

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Victor raised his eye brow
" I'm more into books evan . I prefer to study " he said and grabbed his book (kinda like Hermione )
------
Black took the 20 again.
"Russel easy, he's unconscious now. " black said putting the boy in the trash can.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
"Dude you study magic, you and star go to a wizard shcool!" Evan said. "Why can't you chill for a min? Like King" evan asked.
------
Black took the 20 again.
"Russel easy, he's unconscious now. " black said putting the boy in the trash can.

" yeah and become brain dead? No thanks I'll stick to books " Victor said and shifted his glasses
________
" fine he better stay that way of else his head will be off " Russel said as he fixed his cuffs

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:49 PM
" yeah and become brain dead? No thanks I'll stick to books " Victor said and shifted his glasses
________
" fine he better stay that way of else his head will be off " Russel said as he fixed his cuffs
"And king knows better spells thank you at this rate" Evan said.
-----
"Have you signed up to be an assassin yet?" Black asked.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
"And king knows better spells thank you at this rate" Evan said.
-----
"Have you signed up to be an assassin yet?" Black asked.

" I prefer the shadows " Russel said and ran off using his speed
________
" ugh huh well let me know when your brain is cheese I Ritz " Victor said and read his book he always had comebacks and he was proud of them

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:05 PM
" I prefer the shadows " Russel said and ran off using his speed
________
" ugh huh well let me know when your brain is cheese I Ritz " Victor said and read his book he always had comebacks and he was proud of them
Sunny when in black car so did dusk.
-----
"And i still have better memory than you" Evan said. He had more comebacks then victor.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Sunny when in black car so did dusk.
-----
"And i still have better memory than you" Evan said. He had more comebacks then victor.

" I'll believe that when fish fly Evan . Now if you excuse me ugh I have what's that word you don't like -" he thought for moment as he stood up and a lightbulb whent off in victors head " oh yeah studying " he said and walked off

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
" I'll believe that when fish fly Evan . Now if you excuse me ugh I have what's that word you don't like -" he thought for moment as he stood up and a lightbulb whent off in victors head " oh yeah studying " he said and walked off
"I study harder than you then how many weeks are in 1 year and 112 days without using your phone or calculator. And don't use your notes cause it's in the test tomorrow(that means you too hawkstar just guess)" Evan asked as he saw as he saw a fish fly. Star chased the fish as she had tried to get the leash if it.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
"I study harder than you then how many weeks are in 1 year and 112 days without using your phone or calculator. And don't use your notes cause it's in the test tomorrow(that means you too hawkstar just guess)" Evan asked as he saw as he saw a fish fly. Star chased the fish as she had tried to get the leash if it.

Victor thought it over
" well let's see if it's minus it's 111 if it's divide I'll have to say ....99? " he questioned . The nerd was hoping to get it right dividing wasn't his strong suit at all

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Victor thought it over
" well let's see if it's minus it's 111 if it's divide I'll have to say ....99? " he questioned . The nerd was hoping to get it right dividing wasn't his strong suit at all
"No it's 68 weeks, in 1 year there is 52 weeks and didive 7 by 112 you get 16. Add 16 and 52 and you get 68. We did it two weeks ago, and I have a better memory than you, what's the capital of South Carolina no maps no cheats! Just from memory(right hawkstar)" Evan said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
"No it's 68 weeks, in 1 year there is 52 weeks and didive 7 by 112 you get 16. Add 16 and 52 and you get 68. We did it two weeks ago, and I have a better memory than you, what's the capital of South Carolina no maps no cheats! Just from memory(right hawkstar)" Evan said.

Victor smirked
" Columbia my good man " he said and shifted his tie

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Victor smirked
" Columbia my good man " he said and shifted his tie
" Columbia which was named after who?" Evan asked(NO GOGGLING)

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
" Columbia which was named after who?" Evan asked(NO GOGGLING)

' Might sound idiotic but I'll give it a shot!' He thought
" Columbus ? " he asked with an raised eye brow
" what's south Carolina's nickname smarty " he asked

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
' Might sound idiotic but I'll give it a shot!' He thought
" Columbus ? " he asked with an raised eye brow
" what's south Carolina's nickname smarty " he asked
"Right and the palmetto state. What's what's 22 ÷ 2 × 96 - 33 + 7693?" Evan asked.(guess!)

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Right and the palmetto state. What's what's 22 ÷ 2 × 96 - 33 + 7693?" Evan asked.(guess!)

@-@ Bruh )
" bro seriously ! " Victor said and face palmed his brain was working over time . " for the love of Mmike 6721? " he asked . Tungsten raised his eyes from his book and tilted his head
" sounds like torture " tungsten said

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
@-@ Bruh )
" bro seriously ! " Victor said and face palmed his brain was working over time . " for the love of Mmike 6721? " he asked . Tungsten raised his eyes from his book and tilted his head
" sounds like torture " tungsten said
"No it's 8716 and this is the hardest question that was asked and answered 2 days ago, what can fly and claw and shines as well with it's beautiful wings" Evan asked. His IQ was higher and than victors.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:12 PM
"No it's 8716 and this is the hardest question that was asked and answered 2 days ago, what can fly and claw and shines as well with it's beautiful wings" Evan asked. His IQ was higher and than victors.

" BOY! " Victor yelled and sighed
" I give up ! " he said and hit his face with his text book two times . Tungsten laughed and fell off his chair

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
" BOY! " Victor yelled and sighed
" I give up ! " he said and hit his face with his text book two times . Tungsten laughed and fell off his chair
"This is on your magic test and it was a hawkstar(get it), a hawk that looks like the night sky and shines like a star" Evan said as he paused the game which was a Pokémon, type of magic one as he had faced a hawkstar.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
"This is on your magic test and it was a hawkstar(get it), a hawk that looks like the night sky and shines like a star" Evan said as he paused the game which was a Pokémon, type of magic one as he had faced a hawkstar.

( :-\ darn it)

" what evs" he said and sat down

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
( :-\ darn it)

" what evs" he said and sat down
"That's why I won this! And I think I'm about to win a race cause sam coming back" Evan said.
"You ain't betting me and my dirt bike" candy said as black had rolled his eyes.
"Like you could beat my motorcycle, or lion lionmoblie" black said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
"That's why I won this! And I think I'm about to win a race cause sam coming back" Evan said.
"You ain't betting me and my dirt bike" candy said as black had rolled his eyes.
"Like you could beat my motorcycle, or lion lionmoblie" black said.

" excuse me but my wolf cyle is as fast as me! " Sam growled and put on his helmet and his eyes where yellow thankfully abe wasn't around to see it as he blasted off on his bike

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
" excuse me but my wolf cyle is as fast as me! " Sam growled and put on his helmet and his eyes where yellow thankfully abe wasn't around to see it as he blasted off on his bike(it's going to be a tie between candy sweetie and sam wolf cycle)
"Right let's settle it then!" Lion said.
----(5 minutes later of setting up on the empty road in the forset)-----
"Ace is at the finish line, first one their wins! Ready! SET! GO" Ronnie said as the bikes were off, Evan was In the lead as candy had took the lead. Lion was catching up to black who was behind sam. Hazelnut was on his bike as he was neck and neck with Evan.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM
(it's going to be a tie between candy sweetie and sam wolf cycle)
"Right let's settle it then!" Lion said.
----(5 minutes later of setting up on the empty road in the forset)-----
"Ace is at the finish line, first one their wins! Ready! SET! GO" Ronnie said as the bikes were off, Evan was In the lead as candy had took the lead. Lion was catching up to black who was behind sam. Hazelnut was on his bike as he was neck and neck with Evan.Sam snarled his eyes where full yellow he sped up to evan and hazelnut he was passing them just a tad bit he looked at the two and smirked his teeth where sharp

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sam snarled his eyes where full yellow he sped up to evan and hazelnut he was passing them just a tad bit he looked at the two and smirked his teeth where sharp
Candy was in the lead with sam as they passed the finish line.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
Candy was in the lead with sam as they passed the finish line.

" WE RUUULE who's rule ? CANDY AND SAM! " Sam said with his hands in the air and was beside candy
" Hoorah! That's right yaal! " he added and jumped off his bike and threw his helmet on the ground

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
" WE RUUULE who's rule ? CANDY AND SAM! " Sam said with his hands in the air and was beside candy
" Hoorah! That's right yaal! " he added and jumped off his bike and threw his helmet on the ground
Candy high fived sam as Evan and lion tied at last.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Candy high fived sam as Evan and lion tied at last.

Sam high fives back and laughed at Evan and lion
" nice try boys but cool bikes " he said suddenly his nose twitched and his eyes where yellow ' oh no quince ' he thought the shapeshifter gulped and he saw quince " Hello dog how's it going? " quince growled she crossed her arms

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Sam high fives back and laughed at Evan and lion
" nice try boys but cool bikes " he said suddenly his nose twitched and his eyes where yellow ' oh no quince ' he thought the shapeshifter gulped and he saw quince " Hello dog how's it going? " quince growled she crossed her arms
"And I'm a girl" candy said as she saw qunice.
"Babe you promise to be nice to my brother boyfriend" Evan said kissing quince.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
"And I'm a girl" candy said as she saw qunice.
"Babe you promise to be nice to my brother boyfriend" Evan said kissing quince.

Quince smiled
" maybe , if it doesn't get on my nerves which it probably will . And hey candy finaly another girl to talk to " she said and Sam snarled his shirt started to rip and his ears started to form

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Quince smiled
" maybe , if it doesn't get on my nerves which it probably will . And hey candy finaly another girl to talk to " she said and Sam snarled his shirt started to rip and his ears started to form
Evan punched qunice lightly. Abe had appeared behind quince, he growled at Evan girlfriend.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Evan punched qunice lightly. Abe had appeared behind quince, he growled at Evan girlfriend.

" nice to see you to Abe " quince smiled Sam saw abe and gulped he was in mid transformation! His body was gray and his claws where out his eyes glowed the wolf whined and ran off he didn't want Abe to see him like this
" well so much for a big bad wolf " quince said

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:10 AM
" nice to see you to Abe " quince smiled Sam saw abe and gulped he was in mid transformation! His body was gray and his claws where out his eyes glowed the wolf whined and ran off he didn't want Abe to see him like this
" well so much for a big bad wolf " quince said
Abe transformation was wrose and quicker that sams. Abe tackled Evan and quince down hissing at them.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:40 AM
Abe transformation was wrose and quicker that sams. Abe tackled Evan and quince down hissing at them.

" ok easy! I'll be nicer" quince said and she would

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
" ok easy! I'll be nicer" quince said and she would
"Well you better" Abby said walking off.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:16 PM
"Well you better" Abby said walking off.

Sam whined as he hid behind a rock he was full transformation for his first form his second form was a huge black wolf.

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Sam whined as he hid behind a rock he was full transformation for his first form his second form was a huge black wolf.
Abe ran after sam as he was a cat furry.
"Sam?" Abe asked in a raspy voice.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Abe ran after sam as he was a cat furry.
"Sam?" Abe asked in a raspy voice.

The wolf looked at his friend he couldn't speak at all . He had a sad look and backed up he snarled a little as a warning that he won't hesitate to attack

Form 1 https://free3d.com/imgd/l77201-bigby3-84954.png )

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
The wolf looked at his friend he couldn't speak at all . He had a sad look and backed up he snarled a little as a warning that he won't hesitate to attack

Form 1 https://free3d.com/imgd/l77201-bigby3-84954.png )
And started to speak wolf.
"You okay sam I mean no threat, I'm your mate" abe barked.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:49 PM
And started to speak wolf.
"You okay sam I mean no threat, I'm your mate" abe barked.

Sam growled his teeth where sharp so where is claws. The wolf tilted his head when he heard the word mate he thought they where friend but glad they where more. He just wanted to leave but of course it will never work when your with a person like Abe. The wolf started to lower his head with a snarl

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Sam growled his teeth where sharp so where is claws. The wolf tilted his head when he heard the word mate he thought they where friend but glad they where more. He just wanted to leave but of course it will never work when your with a person like Abe. The wolf started to lower his head with a snarl
Abe sat down as he started to lick his fur.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:03 PM
Abe sat down as he started to lick his fur.

Sam whined a little he walked up to Abe his nose twitched as he sniffed him. His ears where back a little , the wolf sat beside abe and sniffed the cat like scent which made his nose wrinkle but he didn't mind for the most part

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
Sam whined a little he walked up to Abe his nose twitched as he sniffed him. His ears where back a little , the wolf sat beside abe and sniffed the cat like scent which made his nose wrinkle but he didn't mind for the most part
Abe smiled as had rolled over. He played around, as he smiled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Abe smiled as had rolled over. He played around, as he smiled.

Sam sneezed and scratched his ear like a dog . He was glad that abe had almost the same problem as him well he considered it as a problem , every time when he was angered the wolf would try and claw out it hurt so much at times . Sam formed back slowly fur leaving and ears shrinking he was breathing heavily from the pain of caused

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Sam sneezed and scratched his ear like a dog . He was glad that abe had almost the same problem as him well he considered it as a problem , every time when he was angered the wolf would try and claw out it hurt so much at times . Sam formed back slowly fur leaving and ears shrinking he was breathing heavily from the pain of caused
Abe formed back as he sat by sam.
-----
Candy had ran into haruko as she saw riding sweetie.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Abe formed back as he sat by sam.
-----
Candy had ran into haruko as she saw riding sweetie.

Haruko jumped to the side as his tie blew in the same direction
" geese candy! " he said as he sighed he was now relaxed .

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Haruko jumped to the side as his tie blew in the same direction
" geese candy! " he said as he sighed he was now relaxed .
-----
"It's fine" Abe said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:26 PM
"It's geez not geese" candy said laughing.
-----
"It's fine" Abe said.

" what evs " Haruko said with a shrug he walked off into t he street and once he thought he was alone he shifted to his Fox form and his tail wagged

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:31 PM
" what evs " Haruko said with a shrug he walked off into t he street and once he thought he was alone he shifted to his Fox form and his tail wagged
"Dude, this is a non-human town, the last human that moved here was 5 years ago, he left" candy said.
-----
Mary got off the bus with her sisters. The hound girl when to their new house.
"234 new berry" Mary said as Alex unlocked the door.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Dude, this is a non-human town, the last human that moved here was 5 years ago, he left" candy said.
-----
Mary got off the bus with her sisters. The hound girl when to their new house.
"234 new berry" Mary said as Alex unlocked the door.

Haruko barked in his Fox form he didn't care he was a fox! He was supposed to be sneaky .

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Haruko barked in his Fox form he didn't care he was a fox! He was supposed to be sneaky .
"Lillian come on!(don't change Lillian gender)" alex said paying the bus driver. Mary saw victor though a window as she had carried her stuff inside.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Lillian come on!(don't change Lillian gender)" alex said paying the bus driver. Mary saw victor though a window as she had carried her stuff inside.

Lillian trudged out of the bus and sighed she held her bag and a box she whimpered since she didn't like this place at all.
Victor was reading Shakespeare and was doing hand motions in the window he read out loud just to annoy his brother Evan

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Lillian trudged out of the bus and sighed she held her bag and a box she whimpered since she didn't like this place at all.
Victor was reading Shakespeare and was doing hand motions in the window he read out loud just to annoy his brother Evan
(Evan is Ella king, day, sun and David are victor brothers)
"Lillian you will like it here, it's the only town that's allows people like us" Alex said as mary had started on her room. She moved her wand as the bed and her stuff was put the way she wanted. Alex had summoned their couch and living room stuff.
"Lilly you doing the kitchen? I'm going shopping for food and grabbing dinner" Mary said grabbing the keys to her motorbike. She wasn't taking the car.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
(Evan is Ella king, day, sun and David are victor brothers)
"Lillian you will like it here, it's the only town that's allows people like us" Alex said as mary had started on her room. She moved her wand as the bed and her stuff was put the way she wanted. Alex had summoned their couch and living room stuff.
"Lilly you doing the kitchen? I'm going shopping for food and grabbing dinner" Mary said grabbing the keys to her motorbike. She wasn't taking the car.

Forgotten name mix up ^^ )
Lillian grumbled and nodded she started to put things away in the kitchen she didn't like it here because it wasn't her home! She is used to one place and one place only. Her wolf ears where back and was in a bad mood

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Forgotten name mix up ^^ )
Lillian grumbled and nodded she started to put things away in the kitchen she didn't like it here because it wasn't her home! She is used to one place and one place only. Her wolf ears where back and was in a bad mood
"Do you want to go back home were our house was burned cause of those bullies?" Alex asked. "I'm homesick but this is the only chance we have" Alex said.
"you coming shopping with me Victor?" King asked. Mary waited at the stop sign as she had drove off still a red light.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Do you want to go back home were our house was burned cause of those bullies?" Alex asked. "I'm homesick but this is the only chance we have" Alex said.
"you coming shopping with me Victor?" King asked. Mary waited at the stop sign as she had drove off still a red light.

Lillian narrowed her eyes at her sibling when she put the final dish away she ran to her room and closed the door

" um sorry but I'll rather stay and study I'm tired of not being smart enough " Victor said

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Lillian narrowed her eyes at her sibling when she put the final dish away she ran to her room and closed the door

" um sorry but I'll rather stay and study I'm tired of not being smart enough " Victor said
"Come on ill get you a new book for shcool, I have your list" king said.
"I'm paying and it's our week so come on!" King said teleporting him and his brother. Mary walked in the store as she had s buggy. She when to the book section were she grabbed maps and some cook books. She also grabbed Alex and Lilly books. She had crossed off the word books.(victor and Mary going to meet)

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
"Come on ill get you a new book for shcool, I have your list" king said.
"I'm paying and it's our week so come on!" King said teleporting him and his brother. Mary walked in the store as she had s buggy. She when to the book section were she grabbed maps and some cook books. She also grabbed Alex and Lilly books. She had crossed off the word books.(victor and Mary going to meet)

Victor shrugged and followed king he trudged along
' I hate shoping ' he thought and sighed he looked around and noticed Mary his eyes widened

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Victor shrugged and followed king he trudged along
' I hate shoping ' he thought and sighed he looked around and noticed Mary his eyes widened
Mary had gotten some food as she put it In the cart using her wand.
"Some one got a crush? King asked as he had gotten Abe food for cooking. Mary went to the candy part as she had to get some for Alex. She grabbed some chips and candy as Shen had crossed it off the list. She grabbed some ice cream for herself.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Mary had gotten some food as she put it In the cart using her wand.
"Some one got a crush? King asked as he had gotten Abe food for cooking. Mary went to the candy part as she had to get some for Alex. She grabbed some chips and candy as Shen had crossed it off the list. She grabbed some ice cream for herself.

Victor grumbled he hated when king did this ! It's his business not kings
" My business bro! " he said and walked the other way he grabbed some soda and he snook a bag of chocolate chips

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Victor grumbled he hated when king did this ! It's his business not kings
" My business bro! " he said and walked the other way he grabbed some soda and he snook a bag of chocolate chips
"Drinks, maps and books, candy, food to last us the week, paper and school supplies for Lilly, drawing supplies for alex, and I have to get dinner" mary said crossing off the last of the list. She went to checkout as king had everything.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Drinks, maps and books, candy, food to last us the week, paper and school supplies for Lilly, drawing supplies for alex, and I have to get dinner" mary said crossing off the last of the list. She went to checkout as king had everything.

Victor was almost near Mary as he opened the mini fridge like thing to get a soda for himself but the rest of his things fell and he cursed .
' Hopefully my chips aren't hurt! ' he thought and picked up his chocolate chips a book was there and two potao chip bags

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Victor was almost near Mary as he opened the mini fridge like thing to get a soda for himself but the rest of his things fell and he cursed .
' Hopefully my chips aren't hurt! ' he thought and picked up his chocolate chips a book was there and two potao chip bags
Mary helped pick his stuff up.
"Are you okay?" Mary asked.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Mary helped pick his stuff up.
"Are you okay?" Mary asked.

Victor was silent for a moment as he picked up his book he shifted his glasses again " im fine and t-thanks " he said and a small very small blush had started

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Victor was silent for a moment as he picked up his book he shifted his glasses again " im fine and t-thanks " he said and a small very small blush had started
(Post on what if!)
"That will be 71.57" the clerk said as Mary paid 100.
"I'm paying for theirs as well" Mary said as she has gotten the change.
"Thanks" king said loading the stuff in the car he had summoned.
"No problem" Mary said as her motorcycle turned into a sports car. She smiled as she drove off.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
(Post on what if!)
"That will be 71.57" the clerk said as Mary paid 100.
"I'm paying for theirs as well" Mary said as she has gotten the change.
"Thanks" king said loading the stuff in the car he had summoned.
"No problem" Mary said as her motorcycle turned into a sports car. She smiled as she drove off.

" well " he said and didn't finish his sentence . Victor poofed home

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:56 PM
" well " he said and didn't finish his sentence . Victor poofed home
Mary stopped to get dinner as she drove home. Alex had the house done as she was painting with Lilly.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Mary stopped to get dinner as she drove home. Alex had the house done as she was painting with Lilly.

Lillian sighed her ears where back as she watched her two sisters she heard Mary in the drive way and she sighed again . It was wolfs time as every wolf was going through mood swings from angry to happy and in the full moon they kill .
______
Sam had a bad mood now he noticed this and he realized it was wolfs time already ' great ' he thought Sam got up and walked away from Abe before he hurt him

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Lillian sighed her ears where back as she watched her two sisters she heard Mary in the drive way and she sighed again . It was wolfs time as every wolf was going through mood swings from angry to happy and in the full moon they kill .
______
Sam had a bad mood now he noticed this and he realized it was wolfs time already ' great ' he thought Sam got up and walked away from Abe before he hurt him Mary wasn't going though wolf time cause this month for her was the hound one.
"Go in the forset guys go!" Mary said as Alex had ran off. Abe teleported home kissing sam as foxy, ace, black, Jackson, Nina(nabook), Russ(rose),and apollo had when in the forset to meet the pack for the month.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:12 PM
Mary wasn't going though wolf time cause this month for her was the hound one.
"Go in the forset guys go!" Mary said as Alex had ran off. Abe teleported home kissing sam as foxy, ace, black, Jackson, Nina(nabook), Russ(rose),and apollo had when in the forset to meet the pack for the month.

Sam was in his huge wolf form and waited for the others to arive his ears where back and he huffed he scanned the forest ground . Lillian ran up to the meeting place and was in her silver wolf form she snarled as her ear twitched , she sat down and waited . Sam nodded in approval

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sam was in his huge wolf form and waited for the others to arive his ears where back and he huffed he scanned the forest ground . Lillian ran up to the meeting place and was in her silver wolf form she snarled as her ear twitched , she sat down and waited . Sam nodded in approval
Alex sat beside her sister. The full moon was out as the pack had howled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
Alex sat beside her sister. The full moon was out as the pack had howled.

Sam nodded to all of them
' Brothers and sisters the pack has protected the forest for many generations . And now it's time for a newcomer and my son . Gray . ' the wolf thought to the others as gray walked out of the shadows in his muddy brown wolf form he looked up at his father with a worried look but Sam smiled at him , Lillian grumbled and barked ( gray will be Abe and Sam son if that's oki)

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sam nodded to all of them
' Brothers and sisters the pack has protected the forest for many generations . And now it's time for a newcomer and my son . Gray . ' the wolf thought to the others as gray walked out of the shadows in his muddy brown wolf form he looked up at his father with a worried look but Sam smiled at him , Lillian grumbled and barked ( gray will be Abe and Sam son if that's oki)
( I play their daughter called sliver)
The pack barked at gray as it was welcome sign.
----
"Dad(Abe) why can't I go to my first meeting in daddy(sam) pack?" Sliver asked.
"You will turn 12 next month and that's when this things happen, your brother just had his wolf time at his age of 16, that's when males have it but females have it for their 12 birthday" Abe explained.
"Okay daddy" sliver said as Abe kissed her forehead.
"I promise sliver my little sweetheart" abe said as sliver went in her room and played some games.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
( I play their daughter called sliver)
The pack barked at gray as it was welcome sign.
----
"Dad(Abe) why can't I go to my first meeting in daddy(sam) pack?" Sliver asked.
"You will turn 12 next month and that's when this things happen, your brother just had his wolf time at his age of 16, that's when males have it but females have it for their 12 birthday" Abe explained.
"Okay daddy" sliver said as Abe kissed her forehead.
"I promise sliver my little sweetheart" abe said as sliver went in her room and played some games.

Gray smiled as his ears perked he was still pup brained but was happy . He barked and ran up to them and his tail wagged. He acted like a pup and was the youngest in the pack. Sam smiled and howled
' Now let's hunt!' He thought and ran off gray followed his father (oki)

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Gray smiled as his ears perked he was still pup brained but was happy . He barked and ran up to them and his tail wagged. He acted like a pup and was the youngest in the pack. Sam smiled and howled
' Now let's hunt!' He thought and ran off gray followed his father (oki)
Alex stuck by her sister. She saw two deer.
"Want to take them down Lilly?" Alex barked to her sister. Foxy and ace had gotten fishes. Day and sun had gotten a wild cow. A group of deer were traveling, the fat ones were left behind.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:59 PM
Alex stuck by her sister. She saw two deer.
"Want to take them down Lilly?" Alex barked to her sister. Foxy and ace had gotten fishes. Day and sun had gotten a wild cow. A group of deer were traveling, the fat ones were left behind.

Lillian stood up and simply barked and ran off in search for food. Sam and gray tackled a fat deer with smiles on there faces

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Lillian stood up and simply barked and ran off in search for food. Sam and gray tackled a fat deer with smiles on there faces
The fat deer screamed as the pack killed the group of fat deer. The pack smiled as they howled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:11 PM
The fat deer screamed as the pack killed the group of fat deer. The pack smiled as they howled.

Sam howled as an order for the rest to return gray held the deer and nibbled a little piece off Sam didn't care . Lillian returned with only a fat rabbit her ears where down but Sam smiled any way food was food

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sam howled as an order for the rest to return gray held the deer and nibbled a little piece off Sam didn't care . Lillian returned with only a fat rabbit her ears where down but Sam smiled any way food was food
Alex had eaten some rabbit as she smiled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
Alex had eaten some rabbit as she smiled.

Sam sat down and waited for his pack to eat he didn't believe in alphas eating first and others last . Gray munched on some deer and Lillian smiled at Alex she wasn't really hungry any ways . Sam started to eat and he noticed the sun rising

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sam sat down and waited for his pack to eat he didn't believe in alphas eating first and others last . Gray munched on some deer and Lillian smiled at Alex she wasn't really hungry any ways . Sam started to eat and he noticed the sun rising
Foxy and ace put the deer away in a cave that would keep the prey still good. Sliver had fell asleep on gray bed as she waited for him. The wolf/ kitten smiled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:36 PM
Foxy and ace put the deer away in a cave that would keep the prey still good. Sliver had fell asleep on gray bed as she waited for him. The wolf/ kitten smiled.

Grey and Sam returned home with them pushing each other and laughing Sam held gray by the neck and pet his head . Gray laughed
" papa! Stop haha! " gray said .

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Grey and Sam returned home with them pushing each other and laughing Sam held gray by the neck and pet his head . Gray laughed
" papa! Stop haha! " gray said .

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sliver when to her daddy and brother.
"Daddy! Gray!" The wolf/cat said laughing.

Gray hugged his sister and Sam smiled at sliver he hugged his daughter but he also sneezed a little . Sam yawned and head for his room

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Gray hugged his sister and Sam smiled at sliver he hugged his daughter but he also sneezed a little . Sam yawned and head for his room
"Gray come on let's play our video games" sliver said as she smiled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
"Gray come on let's play our video games" sliver said as she smiled.

Gray smiled and nodded he grabbed sonic generations
" shall we? " he asked with a grin

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Gray smiled and nodded he grabbed sonic generations
" shall we? " he asked with a grin
"Yes I'll beat you!" Sliver sias running upstaris(goodnight)

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
"Yes I'll beat you!" Sliver sias running upstaris(goodnight)

Night )
Gray smirked as he put the game on he had a mod it was sonic the werehog mod " BOOM! " he said

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Night )
Gray smirked as he put the game on he had a mod it was sonic the werehog mod " BOOM! " he said
(Out some extra time)
Sliver had picked her own character from the game as she smiled.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
(Out some extra time)
Sliver had picked her own character from the game as she smiled.

^^ )

Gray had beaten green hill zone and speed city in 1 minutes
" booyeah! " he said with his hands in the air

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
^^ )

Gray had beaten green hill zone and speed city in 1 minutes
" booyeah! " he said with his hands in the air
Sliver had did a trial as she had beaten gray them by one second.
"59 seconds" sliver said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sliver had did a trial as she had beaten gray them by one second.
"59 seconds" sliver said.

Gray huffed and picked a rival battle with shadow and he beat that in 43 seconds
" fastest thing alive! " he said with a smirk ( it can be possible the shadow rival is pretty easy )

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Gray huffed and picked a rival battle with shadow and he beat that in 43 seconds
" fastest thing alive! " he said with a smirk ( it can be possible the shadow rival is pretty easy )
Sliver had beaten shadow in 20 seconds.
"To slow bro" sliver said she had been practing.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Sliver had beaten shadow in 20 seconds.
"To slow bro" sliver said she had been practing.

Gray jaw dropped
" I CALL CHEATS! It's easy but not that easy!! " gray said and threw his controller at the wall and accidentally broke it

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
Gray jaw dropped
" I CALL CHEATS! It's easy but not that easy!! " gray said and threw his controller at the wall and accidentally broke it
"I been practing for 4 weeks, it's nit cheating it's just I gotten good, I play these levels in my sleep" sliver said fixing gray controller.