PDA

View Full Version : what if(private)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:07 PM
we talked about this Hawkstar lets start at the battle were peter dies.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:15 PM
we talked about this Hawkstar lets start at the battle were peter dies.

Ivan threw PeteR to the dogs and they ate him. Vicky growled at star and grabbed her arm and held her dagger
" foolish!now I will have to kill you! " Vicky said and was about to stab star

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Ivan threw PeteR to the dogs and they ate him. Vicky growled at star and grabbed her arm and held her dagger
" foolish!now I will have to kill you! " Vicky said and was about to stab star
moon stood in the way of star and Vicky as jade took the dagger. max barked at van. Rico licked candy and Jackson ran to Vicky.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
moon stood in the way of star and Vicky as jade took the dagger. max barked at van. Rico licked candy and Jackson ran to Vicky.

Vicky made a make shift snarl she wasn't Vicky any more she was a hunter an villain
" this is foolishness! " Vicky said and bared her teeth

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Vicky made a make shift snarl she wasn't Vicky any more she was a hunter an villain
" this is foolishness! " Vicky said and bared her teeth
"she isn't Vicky anymore its Victoria" star said as candy had put a sleep spell on vicky.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:32 PM
"she isn't Vicky anymore its Victoria" star said as candy had put a sleep spell on vicky.

Victoria was getting drowsy she started to wobble her eyes where half closed as she fell down soon surrendering to sleep
" sisters...im..sorry.. " she said and fell asleep

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
Victoria was getting drowsy she started to wobble her eyes where half closed as she fell down soon surrendering to sleep
" sisters...im..sorry.. " she said and fell asleep
"Vicky we are gladly your okay" moon said hugging her sister. She smiled at her Sister as star fell asleep beside Vicky or Victoria.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Vicky we are gladly your okay" moon said hugging her sister. She smiled at her Sister as star fell asleep beside Vicky or Victoria.after a few minutes she finally woke up and noticed her clothes and was disgusted
" what on earth am I wearing its hideous!! " she said and changed her clothes to full purple dress

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
after a few minutes she finally woke up and noticed her clothes and was disgusted
" what on earth am I wearing its hideous!! " she said and changed her clothes to full purple dress
"That's your normal, I childhood clothes"moon said. Jackson growled at moon showing his sharp teeth.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:44 PM
"That's your normal, I childhood clothes"moon said. Jackson growled at moon showing his sharp teeth.

" pathetic child I was " Victoria said and pet Jackson
" heel boy " she said and glared at her sisters

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 02:51 PM
" pathetic child I was " Victoria said and pet Jackson
" heel boy " she said and glared at her sisters
Star whined as she saw the last of Vicky go away from her.
"You were a smart one and great at archery and magic" moon said. Jackson sat beside Victoria as Kate looked around for her sisters.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Star whined as she saw the last of Vicky go away from her.
"You were a smart one and great at archery and magic" moon said. Jackson sat beside Victoria as Kate looked around for her sisters.

" kate! " Victoria said as she saw her sister . Diana started to not like this new version of her sister

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM
" kate! " Victoria said as she saw her sister . Diana started to not like this new version of her sister
Kate hugged Victoria.
" I'm glad your okay" Kate said as star looked at diana.
"You went though that change" star said.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
Kate hugged Victoria.
" I'm glad your okay" Kate said as star looked at diana.
"You went though that change" star said.

" I'm not Vicky any more I'm Victoria , you can still be my sister and we can destroy those who harm us please I don't wanna loose you " Victoria said and Diana rolled her eyes at the traitor
" you have a choice choose me and I can live and protect you or forget about me and stay with them " Victoria said and Diana growled
" HOW COULD YOU" She yelled at Victoria

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
" I'm not Vicky any more I'm Victoria , you can still be my sister and we can destroy those who harm us please I don't wanna loose you " Victoria said and Diana rolled her eyes at the traitor
" you have a choice choose me and I can live and protect you or forget about me and stay with them " Victoria said and Diana growled
" HOW COULD YOU" She yelled at Victoria
Kate looked at her sisters and Victoria. Her eyes glowed navy, she was going through a change as well.
"Oh no her witch change" star said.
"Let me get my stuff." Kate said.she had changed to evil all of an sudden from a spell. But from who. Moon knew that this wasn't her sister will, she was under control like a evil spell. It couldn't be Victoria.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Kate looked at her sisters and Victoria. Her eyes glowed navy, she was going through a change as well.
"Oh no her witch change" star said.
"Let me get my stuff." Kate said.she had changed to evil all of an sudden from a spell. But from who. Moon knew that this wasn't her sister will, she was under control like a evil spell. It couldn't be Victoria.

Victoria smiled evily
" it worked she is mine. See?never mess with a witch " Victoria said as her eyes where dark purple . She put her wand away and stretched her arms . Diana had enough of this and tackled Victoria she held a rock and hit her in the head which caused her to scream she didn't black out though.

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Victoria smiled evily
" it worked she is mine. See?never mess with a witch " Victoria said as her eyes where dark purple . She put her wand away and stretched her arms . Diana had enough of this and tackled Victoria she held a rock and hit her in the head which caused her to scream she didn't black out though.
Star and moon grabbed Diana off Victoria.
"Diana stop!" Moon said as star felt sadness.
---
"Kate you and Victoria can always come back here, I don't mind" Abby said helping pack Victoria spell books and weapons.
"Thanks Abby, I'll tell her that. Thanks for helping me pack Vic stuff" kate said as she waved leaving.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:42 PM
Star and moon grabbed Diana off Victoria.
"Diana stop!" Moon said as star felt sadness.
---
"Kate you and Victoria can always come back here, I don't mind" Abby said helping pack Victoria spell books and weapons.
"Thanks Abby, I'll tell her that. Thanks for helping me pack Vic stuff" kate said as she waved leaving.

Diana slapped the witch and got back up and pulled her hood down
" never come back here again traitor! " Diana said and stormed off past kate. Victoria held her head where a huge bruise and a cut Mark was left she whined she rolled around in pain

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 03:50 PM
Diana slapped the witch and got back up and pulled her hood down
" never come back here again traitor! " Diana said and stormed off past kate. Victoria held her head where a huge bruise and a cut Mark was left she whined she rolled around in pain
Kate healed Vic.
"Vic, is it okay if I call you that? Anyways Abby said we could go back to sliverbelt at any time" Kate said as Jackson stood still. "We could stay in this lair, I'm comfy here" Kate said.
----
"Diana calm down, we can still talk to Kate" moon said.
-----
"Peter I'm here" the hound fanus said going in Pete lair not knowing that the two were here.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Kate healed Vic.
"Vic, is it okay if I call you that? Anyways Abby said we could go back to sliverbelt at any time" Kate said as Jackson stood still. "We could stay in this lair, I'm comfy here" Kate said.
----
"Diana calm down, we can still talk to Kate" moon said.
-----
"Peter I'm here" the hound fanus said going in Pete lair not knowing that the two were here.

Vic hugged kate and made a whine she nodded as she was getting sleepy

" I'm here dear what is it? " Peter asked as his ghost appeared

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Vic hugged kate and made a whine she nodded as she was getting sleepy

" I'm here dear what is it? " Peter asked as his ghost appeared
"I'm here like I said" the girl said. Kate saw an rabbit as she had caught it.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
"I'm here like I said" the girl said. Kate saw an rabbit as she had caught it.

" could you retrieve Victoria for me? " Peter asked

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 04:05 PM
" could you retrieve Victoria for me? " Peter asked
"She's outside but who is that with her?" Mary asked looking at Kate. Kate used her magic to cook it the rabbit.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 04:13 PM
"She's outside but who is that with her?" Mary asked looking at Kate. Kate used her magic to cook it the rabbit.

" that would be one of her pesky sisters " Peter said Victoria looked hungrily at the rabbit

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
" that would be one of her pesky sisters " Peter said Victoria looked hungrily at the rabbit
"Should I bring the sister inside?" Mary asked as Kate spilt the rabbit in thirds. She gave Jackson some and vic some.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Should I bring the sister inside?" Mary asked as Kate spilt the rabbit in thirds. She gave Jackson some and vic some.

" if you must " Peter said and vanished . Victoria ate her share rather quickly

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 04:23 PM
" if you must " Peter said and vanished . Victoria ate her share rather quickly
Kate and Jackson had fished their rabbit share as they saw Mary.
"Are you Victoria, Jackson and Kate.... if I'm right" Mary said

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Kate and Jackson had fished their rabbit share as they saw Mary.
"Are you Victoria, Jackson and Kate.... if I'm right" Mary said

Victoria nodded and tilted her head with her eyes narrowed

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM
Victoria nodded and tilted her head with her eyes narrowed
"Cone with me' Mary said

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 07:07 PM
. Hawkstar

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Cone with me' Mary said

Victoria followed and Peter showed up
" Hello ladies nice outfit Vicky " Peter said and Victoria hissed
" it's victoria! " she growled

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 07:45 PM
Victoria followed and Peter showed up
" Hello ladies nice outfit Vicky " Peter said and Victoria hissed
" it's victoria! " she growled
Kate hid behind vic. She looked the ghost in his eyes. Mary looked at the girls.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 07:49 PM
Kate hid behind vic. She looked the ghost in his eyes. Mary looked at the girls.

Victoria blocked kate from Peter as the hunter raised his eyebrows the witch eyes turned dark purple
" leave her be " Victoria said
Peter growled and levitate Victoria and threw her at the window and left scratches on her arms causing her to scream . Peter did all this without moving.

( Mary x victoira I ship!)

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:29 PM
Victoria blocked kate from Peter as the hunter raised his eyebrows the witch eyes turned dark purple
" leave her be " Victoria said
Peter growled and levitate Victoria and threw her at the window and left scratches on her arms causing her to scream . Peter did all this without moving.

( Mary x victoira I ship!)
(YUS)
mary looked at vic. kate ran to her sister as she began to float in the air.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
(YUS)
mary looked at vic. kate ran to her sister as she began to float in the air.

Victoria stoped screaming as Peter smiled
" next time don't growl at me witch " the ghost said and vanished . Victoria was a mess

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:13 AM
Victoria stoped screaming as Peter smiled
" next time don't growl at me witch " the ghost said and vanished . Victoria was a mess
Kate was still floating.
"Vic help!" Kate said. Mary saw the sister bond between the two/

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:28 AM
Kate was still floating.
"Vic help!" Kate said. Mary saw the sister bond between the two/

Victoria stopped kate from floating

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:34 AM
Victoria stopped kate from floating
Kate hugged vic.
"Thanks sis" Kate said. Mary looked the two, remembering her family.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:38 AM
Kate hugged vic.
"Thanks sis" Kate said. Mary looked the two, remembering her family.

Victoria smiled she looked at Mary and smiled too
" no problem sister " she said

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Victoria smiled she looked at Mary and smiled too
" no problem sister " she said
Mary looked at two gaurds.
"Go on show then to thier room" Mary said as the guards took the two to their room.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Mary looked at two gaurds.
"Go on show then to thier room" Mary said as the guards took the two to their room.

Victoria was tired by now and she just flopped on her bed and rolled over
" well hopefully we get some sleep " she said

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Victoria was tired by now and she just flopped on her bed and rolled over
" well hopefully we get some sleep " she said
Kate smiled as she fell asleep as she heard footsteps. Kate snuck out as she saw Blackhood. She was training with her.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Kate smiled as she fell asleep as she heard footsteps. Kate snuck out as she saw Blackhood. She was training with her.

The witch was twisting and turning in her bed she always had nightmares even when she was like this. She grabbed the covered and pulled them around herself she started to whimper and she didn't notice her sister leave (Mary and vic time?)

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
The witch was twisting and turning in her bed she always had nightmares even when she was like this. She grabbed the covered and pulled them around herself she started to whimper and she didn't notice her sister leave (Mary and vic time?)
(Yes)
Mary looked at Vic as she sat beside her. A gunshot when off as she looked outside. Blackhood and Kate were doing shooting lessons.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
(Yes)
Mary looked at Vic as she sat beside her. A gunshot when off as she looked outside. Blackhood and Kate were doing shooting lessons.

Victoria pulled the covers over head and shook she was still asleep
" n-n-no! S-s-stay b-back! Don t k-kill m-me! Please! " she whined . A gun aimed at her in her dream

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Victoria pulled the covers over head and shook she was still asleep
" n-n-no! S-s-stay b-back! Don t k-kill m-me! Please! " she whined . A gun aimed at her in her dream
"Victoria calm down, it's just your sister gun practice" Mary said waking the witch up.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Victoria calm down, it's just your sister gun practice" Mary said waking the witch up.
Victoria screamed as she woke she looked at Mary and hugged her and didn't tend to in the first place

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Victoria screamed as she woke she looked at Mary and hugged her and didn't tend to in the first place
Mary felt a bit odd since it's been while. She smiled as she saw Kate coming in with Blackhood.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Mary felt a bit odd since it's been while. She smiled as she saw Kate coming in with Blackhood.

Victoria still hugged Mary then she heard foot steps she didn't realize it was her sister she grabbed her wand and aimed I it at the intruders

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Victoria still hugged Mary then she heard foot steps she didn't realize it was her sister she grabbed her wand and aimed I it at the intruders
"Wow hey it's just me and Kate" Blackhood said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
"Wow hey it's just me and Kate" Blackhood said.

The witch was red now and let go of Mary she put her wand away
" knock! " she said and laid back down

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:48 PM
The witch was red now and let go of Mary she put her wand away
" knock! " she said and laid back down
"We came thought the window" Blackhood said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
"We came thought the window" Blackhood said.
Victoria growled and covered her head with the pillow
' Sorry Mary ' she thought to Mary with her magic

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Victoria growled and covered her head with the pillow
' Sorry Mary ' she thought to Mary with her magic
"It's fine Vic" Mary said as the two left.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
"It's fine Vic" Mary said as the two left.

" how can I be a witch if I make mistakes like that? I have no room for mistakes " Victoria said with a sigh

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
" how can I be a witch if I make mistakes like that? I have no room for mistakes " Victoria said with a sigh
"And? The best wizards and witches makes mistakes. Don't worry you learn from your mistakes" mary said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
"And? The best wizards and witches makes mistakes. Don't worry you learn from your mistakes" mary said.

" I'm not willing to make mistakes any more " she said
" either be big or go home " she added

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
" I'm not willing to make mistakes any more " she said
" either be big or go home " she added
"And so, Peter made mistakes and you don't see him moaning over it, he actually wanted to be killed cause he would come back as an ghost" Mary said. Kate had Blackhood had rushed down the hall with an book. Peter dairy. They closed and locked the door and it was somewhere out of Peter dead reach.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
"And so, Peter made mistakes and you don't see him moaning over it, he actually wanted to be killed cause he would come back as an ghost" Mary said. Kate had Blackhood had rushed down the hall with an book. Peter dairy. They closed and locked the door and it was somewhere out of Peter dead reach.

" if you say so M " Victoria said and laid on her side ' wait did I already make a nickname?!!' She thought

Dear diary today is my second hunting lesson my father said I Did An Outstanind Job on My First Try! I Am Stronger Than Thise Weaklings The world Is Made FOr THe Strong And The Weak SHall BE Hunted for Our Use -
entry 1

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
" if you say so M " Victoria said and laid on her side ' wait did I already make a nickname?!!' She thought

Dear diary today is my second hunting lesson my father said I Did An Outstanind Job on My First Try! I Am Stronger Than Thise Weaklings The world Is Made FOr THe Strong And The Weak SHall BE Hunted for Our Use -
entry 1
"What's the rush" mary asked as Blackhood gave the diary.
dear diary, today I had killed a family but kept the youngest child alive, the mother was a wolf and the father was a hound. A sister had made it out alive but was wounded while doing so, the brothers were killed and the youngest I kidnapped. Her name is army and she's now mine,
Entry 154 Mary fell back on the bed. In anger and sadness.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
"What's the rush" mary asked as Blackhood gave the diary.
dear diary, today I had killed a family but kept the youngest child alive, the mother was a wolf and the father was a hound. A sister had made it out alive but was wounded while doing so, the brothers were killed and the youngest I kidnapped. Her name is army and she's now mine,
Entry 154 Mary fell back on the bed. In anger and sadness.

A women limped outside of the lair her wolf ears twitched she whined she hopes her sister was alright and alive

Victoria hugged Mary to keep her calm

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
A women limped outside of the lair her wolf ears twitched she whined she hopes her sister was alright and alive

Victoria hugged Mary to keep her calm
"I have to get out of here, I can't stay with Peter anymore, he can rot in hell!" Mary said as one of peter men tried to get inside. Kate and Blackhood blocked the door.
----
The woman twin came out as she was helping make her sister a robot leg.
"Come in sis, I have your robot paw/ foot ready" the woman said as she licked her wolf ears. "You won't limb anymore" the girl said. She remember how the man and his men had permanently broken off her sister foot/ paw. But she wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
"I have to get out of here, I can't stay with Peter anymore, he can rot in hell!" Mary said as one of peter men tried to get inside. Kate and Blackhood blocked the door.
----
The woman twin came out as she was helping make her sister a robot leg.
"Come in sis, I have your robot paw/ foot ready" the woman said as she licked her wolf ears. "You won't limb anymore" the girl said. She remember how the man and his men had permanently broken off her sister foot/ paw. But she wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.

Victoria froze if Mary left then she will be alone! No!! She can't be alone any more " NU! " Victoria said and hugged Mary she was whimpering

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Victoria froze if Mary left then she will be alone! No!! She can't be alone any more " NU! " Victoria said and hugged Mary she was whimpering
-----
"She is alive, you know it! I hope so but right now you have to fix your paw/ foot so we can hunt again as a pair" the dark gray wolf said. She had brought the paw/foot over. It worked for when her sister had changed from her wolf form to her Human form. It had claws as well and could do everything a foot and paw could do.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Vic come on we have to go with her" Kate said as Blackhood had teleported them outside with their stuff in a magic safe. The man had kicked the door. He put on his walkie talkie.
"Peter, she knows and the others are going with her, shall I kill the 4 girls?" The man asked as he saw the girls running off.
-----
"She is alive, you know it! I hope so but right now you have to fix your paw/ foot so we can hunt again as a pair" the dark gray wolf said. She had brought the paw/foot over. It worked for when her sister had changed from her wolf form to her Human form. It had claws as well and could do everything a foot and paw could do.

Peter growled
" no I'll do it myself I'm still a hunter in death " he said and vanished . Victoria stayed beside Mary she looked around just in case

" alright , I just don't want to be here any more " she said

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Peter growled
" no I'll do it myself I'm still a hunter in death " he said and vanished . Victoria stayed beside Mary she looked around just in case

" alright , I just don't want to be here any more " she said
"You can't leave the house till your turned human sir, we need star to do the spell, we have some men getting the wolf" the man said.
-----
The sister fixed her sister paw/foot as it worked like a foot and paw.
"There, I have put stuff we just need a new place to stay the night in, how about the cave hidden behind the waterfall, don't worry your new paw is water proof and fire proof" the sister said.
----
Mary had smelled a familiar scent. One of her sisters, it was Alex scent it was fresh a bit but that's when it hit, the rain began to come down. Jackson ran to a cave as the girls followed. Blackhood stopped to get a deer but all had made it in the cave.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
"You can't leave the house till your turned human sir, we need star to do the spell, we have some men getting the wolf" the man said.
-----
The sister fixed her sister paw/foot as it worked like a foot and paw.
"There, I have put stuff we just need a new place to stay the night in, how about the cave hidden behind the waterfall, don't worry your new paw is water proof and fire proof" the sister said.
----
Mary had smelled a familiar scent. One of her sisters, it was Alex scent it was fresh a bit but that's when it hit, the rain began to come down. Jackson ran to a cave as the girls followed. Blackhood stopped to get a deer but all had made it in the cave.

" thanks " Lillian said and her robot foot/paw fit liked a glove
____
" fine! " Peter said

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
" thanks " Lillian said and her robot foot/paw fit liked a glove
____
" fine! " Peter said
"We don't rest still there dead!" the man said as he had when downstairs.
----
"What do you hear that?" Alex said. He heard footsteps and a killing of a deer, it was nearby. Kate had cooked the deer as Jackson licked Vic.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
"We don't rest still there dead!" the man said as he had when downstairs.
----
"What do you hear that?" Alex said. He heard footsteps and a killing of a deer, it was nearby. Kate had cooked the deer as Jackson licked Vic.

lillian smelled a deer being cooked her ears perked and she smelled her sisters scent! She ran to Mary
" MARY! " Lillian yelled

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
lillian smelled a deer being cooked her ears perked and she smelled her sisters scent! She ran to Mary
" MARY! " Lillian yelled
"Lillian? Alex!" Mary said hugging her sisters. Kate hugged Vic and Jackson. She smiled at her pet and sister.
"Little sister, I thought we lost you to that hunter" Alex said.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
"Lillian? Alex!" Mary said hugging her sisters. Kate hugged Vic and Jackson. She smiled at her pet and sister.
"Little sister, I thought we lost you to that hunter" Alex said.

Lillian tackled Mary and hugged her , her wolf ears where back against her head and whined " sis!! " she said and stayed there . Victoria in the other hand was jealous her eyes narrowed and looked away
'the last time I will give that girl a hug!' She thought and crossed her arms she turned to sit the other direction

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Lillian tackled Mary and hugged her , her wolf ears where back against her head and whined " sis!! " she said and stayed there . Victoria in the other hand was jealous her eyes narrowed and looked away
'the last time I will give that girl a hug!' She thought and crossed her arms she turned to sit the other direction
"Vic, her sisters haven't seen her in years and one is missing a paw, your lucky you have me an- is that star and Peter men?" Kate said star was being taken by Peter men. She was tied up and duck tapped. Moon tried to get her sister as she was thrown at the wall over Kate.
"Sons of- oh hi Kate Victoria" moon said as she was stuck in the wall.
"Hi moony looney" Kate said.
"Can you get me out, this isn't good for my spine" moon said as her head and feet were sticking out the wall with her front paws.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Vic, her sisters haven't seen her in years and one is missing a paw, your lucky you have me an- is that star and Peter men?" Kate said star was being taken by Peter men. She was tied up and duck tapped. Moon tried to get her sister as she was thrown at the wall over Kate.
"Sons of- oh hi Kate Victoria" moon said as she was stuck in the wall.
"Hi moony looney" Kate said.
"Can you get me out, this isn't good for my spine" moon said as her head and feet were sticking out the wall with her front paws.

Victoria growled at moon but helped her out she glowed purple and blasted energy at Peters men
" LEAVE!!!! " she yelled at the men. Lillian eeled as she saw the men and the other women

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
Victoria growled at moon but helped her out she glowed purple and blasted energy at Peters men
" LEAVE!!!! " she yelled at the men. Lillian eeled as she saw the men and the other women
Moon fell out as Kate caught her sister.
"Diana doesn't know yet" moon said. The men teleported away with star.
"Maybe we should go to sliverbelt and get their help after all they did kill Peter. But I guess star is the only one that can actually kill him or make alive not immortal" Mary said.
----
"Sir we have the girl, she hasn't learned immortal spells but she can bring you alive again and again over and over, till she dies" the man said putting star down in front of the ghost.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Moon fell out as Kate caught her sister.
"Diana doesn't know yet" moon said. The men teleported away with star.
"Maybe we should go to sliverbelt and get their help after all they did kill Peter. But I guess star is the only one that can actually kill him or make alive not immortal" Mary said.
----
"Sir we have the girl, she hasn't learned immortal spells but she can bring you alive again and again over and over, till she dies" the man said putting star down in front of the ghost.

Victoria growled and vanished her magic controller her a little bit now.

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Victoria growled and vanished her magic controller her a little bit now.
"Got this one as well" the man said as star looks at Kate. 'Face fight' star thought as Kate had started to kick star.
"QUIT IT" star said as Kate continued to kick.
"Your getting your ass kicked" star said as Kate laughed.
"Says the one that's paws is tied up" Kate said as star punched Kate.
"Not anymore" star said as the two began to fight.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
"Just do it"
" It's the only way to kill Peter" moon said as someone teleported behind ate grabbing her and teleporting away to Peter.
"Got this one as well" the man said as star looks at Kate. 'Face fight' star thought as Kate had started to kick star.
"QUIT IT" star said as Kate continued to kick.
"Your getting your ass kicked" star said as Kate laughed.
"Says the one that's paws is tied up" Kate said as star punched Kate.
"Not anymore" star said as the two began to fight.

" ENOUGH! " Victoria snarled and grabbed the man and killed him
" no one is fighting any one! ENOUGH I SAY! " she yelled and Peter vanished

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
" ENOUGH! " Victoria snarled and grabbed the man and killed him
" no one is fighting any one! ENOUGH I SAY! " she yelled and Peter vanished
"You can't Get her here now unless you face all the villains" the man said dying. The men had separate the two.
----
"Do we have a choice? I want my sisters back but we have no other choice" moon said as alex was taken away by a man who died. She woke up in cell between stars and Kate.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:15 PM
"You can't Get her here now unless you face all the villains" the man said dying. The men had separate the two.
----
"Do we have a choice? I want my sisters back but we have no other choice" moon said as alex was taken away by a man who died. She woke up in cell between stars and Kate.

Victoria lost it she turned to her dark form her dress was mixture of black and purple her face was pale and her eyes where black , she had an evil smile
She destroyed some of the bad guys
" looks like you'll have to go back to the drawing boards!!!!! " she yelled madly and laughed her hand turned to a fist

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Victoria lost it she turned to her dark form her dress was mixture of black and purple her face was pale and her eyes where black , she had an evil smile
She destroyed some of the bad guys
" looks like you'll have to go back to the drawing boards!!!!! " she yelled madly and laughed her hand turned to a fist
A wizard(Peter son) had punched vic using magic in his punch.(guess who falls in love with Diana)
"I'll deal with her go" the boy said.
"But jack" the man said. The boy teleported the boy away

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
A wizard(Peter son) had punched vic using magic in his punch.(guess who falls in love with Diana)
"I'll deal with her go" the boy said.
"But jack" the man said. The boy teleported the boy away

So the wizard?)

Victoria growled and showed her teeth she was in pure rage nothing could stop her in this form . She ran around the boy and it showed as a blurr ( she is like dark sonic ) she had only her sister and Mary now they where missing! She roared in the boys face and super punched him to a tree

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM
So the wizard?)

Victoria growled and showed her teeth she was in pure rage nothing could stop her in this form . She ran around the boy and it showed as a blurr ( she is like dark sonic ) she had only her sister and Mary now they where missing! She roared in the boys face and super punched him to a tree
(Jack does)
The boy had went thought the tree as he was put in a sleep spell were he saw Diana before he fell asleep.
"Well he is peter son that he cares for, why don't we take him like how he took our sisters" Mary said.
"Why not" moon said grabbing the boy.
"He can stay with Diana, she will watch him like a hawk" moon said giving jack to Diana.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
(Jack does)
The boy had went thought the tree as he was put in a sleep spell were he saw Diana before he fell asleep.
"Well he is peter son that he cares for, why don't we take him like how he took our sisters" Mary said.
"Why not" moon said grabbing the boy.
"He can stay with Diana, she will watch him like a hawk" moon said giving jack to Diana.

Diana nodded and stayed by Jack
Victoria laughed madly a black aura rose from her body she put a hand to her face and continued to laugh. She walked around in search for some one to fight instead she punched a hole through the tree and Peter was no where to be found

Darky
October 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Diana nodded and stayed by Jack
Victoria laughed madly a black aura rose from her body she put a hand to her face and continued to laugh. She walked around in search for some one to fight instead she punched a hole through the tree and Peter was no where to be found
"My sisters will kick your ass" Kate said in a British accent as when she and her sister fought they gave each other accents they hated.
"She's right mate" star said in a Australian accent.
"Did I miss something?" Alex asked.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
"My sisters will kick your ass" Kate said in a British accent as when she and her sister fought they gave each other accents they hated.
"She's right mate" star said in a Australian accent.
"Did I miss something?" Alex asked.

" umm guys ruuunn!!! " Lillian said and started to run she angered Victoria who was flying after the girl . Victoria smiled evil and laughed loudly
" so many souls to pay yet so little time!! " she yelled her claws where sharp

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
" umm guys ruuunn!!! " Lillian said and started to run she angered Victoria who was flying after the girl . Victoria smiled evil and laughed loudly
" so many souls to pay yet so little time!! " she yelled her claws where sharp moon calmed her sister down with an spell.
-----
Jack woke up in a cell, he looked at Diana as he saw some of Lizzy animals. He pet Lizzy raccoon as he looked at the girl.
"Hey did you know my dad is scared of raccoons, he hated the color of them" jack said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:20 PM
moon calmed her sister down with an spell.
-----
Jack woke up in a cell, he looked at Diana as he saw some of Lizzy animals. He pet Lizzy raccoon as he looked at the girl.
"Hey did you know my dad is scared of raccoons, he hated the color of them" jack said.

" finally your awake " Diana said with a smile . Victoria didn't stay down she growled and blasted some magic
" bad idea " she growled

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
" finally your awake " Diana said with a smile . Victoria didn't stay down she growled and blasted some magic
" bad idea " she growled
Moon hit a tree as she groaned.
----
"Is that your raccoon?" Jack asked looking at bandit.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Moon hit a tree as she groaned.
----
"Is that your raccoon?" Jack asked looking at bandit.

Bandit yiped and layed on dianas leg
" he's mine I raised him " Diana said with a smile

_______
Victoria laughed her hands where fists
" where are they? " she asked

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Bandit yiped and layed on dianas leg
" he's mine I raised him " Diana said with a smile

_______
Victoria laughed her hands where fists
" where are they? " she asked
"My dad hates raccoons, I love them" jack said petting bandit.
-----
Moon tried to back away from Victoria.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
"My dad hates raccoons, I love them" jack said petting bandit.
-----
Moon tried to back away from Victoria.

Diana smiled she was surprised to know that he loved animals and not hate them . Bandit smiled and curled up
_______
Victoria grabbed moons neck she didn't have time for this she wasn't choking moon but she would if she didn't have her answer she needed Mary and her sister now!. The witch growled and showed her teeth
" were are they? " she asked

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Diana smiled she was surprised to know that he loved animals and not hate them . Bandit smiled and curled up
_______
Victoria grabbed moons neck she didn't have time for this she wasn't choking moon but she would if she didn't have her answer she needed Mary and her sister now!. The witch growled and showed her teeth
" were are they? " she asked
"Mary is hunting and Kate is with Peter" moon said.
-----
"I don't like to kill animals like how my father does, he just doesn't hunt raccoons even with hunting if he sees one the hunt of off" jack said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
"Mary is hunting and Kate is with Peter" moon said.
-----
"I don't like to kill animals like how my father does, he just doesn't hunt raccoons even with hunting if he sees one the hunt of off" jack said.

The witch smiled and threw moon at the ground and narrowed her eyes she vanished

Peter smirked at Kate
" well now what do we-" he was cut off by Victoria busting in without a scar or bruse she growled and floated
" well nice look Vicky " Peter said with a smile
" give her to me!! " she yelled
_______
" that's good well at least he is dead " Diana said with a smile

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
The witch smiled and threw moon at the ground and narrowed her eyes she vanished

Peter smirked at Kate
" well now what do we-" he was cut off by Victoria busting in without a scar or bruse she growled and floated
" well nice look Vicky " Peter said with a smile
" give her to me!! " she yelled
_______
" that's good I'm sorry your his son " Diana said with a smile
Moon fell over as she was on the water fall. She was about to drown.
----
"It's okay" jack said.
-----
Kate had a callor on as she was under control.
"Well have her" the man said as Kate tackled Victoria down.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Moon fell over as she was on the water fall. She was about to drown.
----
"It's okay" jack said.
-----
Kate had a callor on as she was under control.
"Well have her" the man said as Kate tackled Victoria down.

Lillian dove in the water and pulled moon out she was a good swimmer
_________
Diana smiled and yawned
________
Victoria was wide eyed ' a collar?! She's not an animal!!!' She thought the witch grabbed kates collar and broke it with a single crush her hand made. The dark girl vanished and grabbed Peter since she was able to any way
" aww big sis save the day? Your nothing but a villain " Peter said with a smirk

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Lillian dove in the water and pulled moon out she was a good swimmer
_________
Diana smiled and yawned
________
Victoria was wide eyed ' a collar?! She's not an animal!!!' She thought the witch grabbed kates collar and broke it with a single crush her hand made. The dark girl vanished and grabbed Peter since she was able to any way
" aww big sis save the day? Your nothing but a villain " Peter said with a smirk
Moon was soaked.
"Thanks" moon said as she almost drowned.
-----
"Can I get out?" Jack asked.
------
Kate fell down as someone had kicked Victoria away from the ghost. It was star as she growled protecting Peter. She had finished her mortal spell on Peter.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Moon was soaked.
"Thanks" moon said as she almost drowned.
-----
"Can I get out?" Jack asked.
------
Kate fell down as someone had kicked Victoria away from the ghost. It was star as she growled protecting Peter. She had finished her mortal spell on Peter.

" I know when a girl is in trouble and a wolf " Lillian said with a smile

Peter sat in his chair and smiled he drank his wine
" perfect imperfections " he said

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
" I know when a girl is in trouble and a wolf " Lillian said with a smile

Peter sat in his chair and smiled he drank his wine
" perfect imperfections " he said
"I meant out the cell" jack said.
------
Moon nodded as she shook the water off.
-----
Star grabbed Victoria as she had clawed her sister leg. She growled as she went towards Kate. Kate had her wand as she blasted the callor off her sister.
(Next is Alex, then ari, then Mary)

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:07 PM
"I meant out the cell" jack said.
------
Moon nodded as she shook the water off.
-----
Star grabbed Victoria as she had clawed her sister leg. She growled as she went towards Kate. Kate had her wand as she blasted the callor off her sister.
(Next is Alex, then ari, then Mary)

" maybe if you behave " Diana said and read her book
_______
Victoria hissed and grabbed star by the head she had a toothy grin
" I'm not done with you yet!! " she said as her voice was a mixture of deep and ragged sound

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
" maybe if you behave " Diana said and read her book
_______
Victoria hissed and grabbed star by the head she had a toothy grin
" I'm not done with you yet!! " she said as her voice was a mixture of deep and ragged sound
Kate grabbed star.
"Victoria, let's worry about Peter first" Kate said getting beside her sister as star was back against the wall. Alex had came out as she growled at the two.
----
"I will, I'm not like my father,I'm good and harmless to the innocents like that hunter" jack said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Kate grabbed star.
"Victoria, let's worry about Peter first" Kate said getting beside her sister as star was back against the wall. Alex had came out as she growled at the two.
----
"I will, I'm not like my father,I'm good and harmless to the innocents like that hunter" jack said.

Diana kept reading she wasn't so easy to gain trust people had to work for hers. She looked up at Jack from her book the returned her attention to the book
Victoria growled and energy rose from her body in a black aura she held her head and screamed a mini explosion erupted from her . She didn't care any more ! The witch blasted Alex into the wall then she made minni orbs that whent either direction but not at Kate

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Diana kept reading she wasn't so easy to gain trust people had to work for hers. She looked up at Jack from her book the returned her attention to the book
Victoria growled and energy rose from her body in a black aura she held her head and screamed a mini explosion erupted from her . She didn't care any more ! The witch blasted Alex into the wall then she made minni orbs that whent either direction but not at Kate
Jack continued to pet bandit as Sandy smiled.
------
Alex callor fell off as she was knocked unconscious that's were ari came in. Kate burned the callor with a spell as ari had passed out(self stock when destroyed). The last girl came out. Her hound ears stuck out from the darkness as her wolf like tail was pinned up. She growled at Victoria and Kate. It was Mary as a golden callor was around her neck, she stood beside the alive hunter.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
Jack continued to pet bandit as Sandy smiled.
------
Alex callor fell off as she was knocked unconscious that's were ari came in. Kate burned the callor with a spell as ari had passed out(self stock when destroyed). The last girl came out. Her hound ears stuck out from the darkness as her wolf like tail was pinned up. She growled at Victoria and Kate. It was Mary as a golden callor was around her neck, she stood beside the alive hunter.

Victoria froze she didn't want to fight Mary but yet she also did want to at the same time . Peter smiled at all of them
" well now isn't this just lovely? " he said Victoria screamed and flew at Peter she now held his neck
" WHY HER!!! " she yelled her voice was now nornal
" because it's fun " he added

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Victoria froze she didn't want to fight Mary but yet she also did want to at the same time . Peter smiled at all of them
" well now isn't this just lovely? " he said Victoria screamed and flew at Peter she now held his neck
" WHY HER!!! " she yelled her voice was now nornal
" because it's fun " he added
Mary growled at Victoria as she had grabbed Peter back and put him on this thorne.
"Vic we can't fight him now, we have to get Mary later" kate said as she didn't want to lose Mary either.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Mary growled at Victoria as she had grabbed Peter back and put him on this thorne.
"Vic we can't fight him now, we have to get Mary later" kate said as she didn't want to lose Mary either.

" never say that! " Victoria growled as she poofed in front of Mary she was calmed towards her
" Mary " she asked

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
" never say that! " Victoria growled as she poofed in front of Mary she was calmed towards her
" Mary " she asked
Mary used magic to teleported the defeat girls and the sisters away. Kate fell in on top of Lilian.
"Owwww" Kate said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
Mary used magic to teleported the defeat girls and the sisters away. Kate fell in on top of Lilian.
"Owwww" Kate said.

Lillian gasped and her ears twitched Victoria yelled and vanished and appeared next to Mary
" Mary please! Come back! " she begged and she formed back to normal

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Lillian gasped and her ears twitched Victoria yelled and vanished and appeared next to Mary
" Mary please! Come back! " she begged and she formed back to normal
" I'm loyal to my master! Enemy!" mary said as she had teleported the girls(including Lillian)on Diana.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:00 PM
" I'm loyal to my master! Enemy!" mary said as she had teleported the girls(including Lillian)on Diana.

Diana shrieked and her book was thrown across the room
" what in the world!! " Diana scolded her eyes narrowed . Lillian grumbled and stood up , Victoria was more broken than before she was in the corner and faced the wall even evil hearts feel things .

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
Diana shrieked and her book was thrown across the room
" what in the world!! " Diana scolded her eyes narrowed . Lillian grumbled and stood up , Victoria was more broken than before she was in the corner and faced the wall even evil hearts feel things .
"Vic she didn't mean that she's under control, we will get her back" Kate said.
"Peter that's what happened, why didn't you take a raccoon with you in battle!" Jack asked.
"Cause we didn't have one!" Ari said waking up. Star was still asleep as Alex woke up.

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:26 PM

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Vic she didn't mean that she's under control, we will get her back" Kate said.
"Peter that's what happened, why didn't you take a raccoon with you in battle!" Jack asked.
"Cause we didn't have one!" Ari said waking up. Star was still asleep as Alex woke up.

" and I hate raccoons " Peter said and smiled at Mary
" good girl " he added

Victoria ignored kate she just stared at the wall

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
" and I hate raccoons " Peter said and smiled at Mary
" good girl " he added

Victoria ignored kate she just stared at the wall
(Peter in his base not his old one)
Mary barked happily as she enjoyed it.
------
"We have to get Mary back, and I know the person that can do it" kate said grabbing jack and Diana and teleporting them to Peter lair with bandit and max. Jack had made Max and bandit huge as he smiled climbing on max like a horse.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
(Peter in his base not his old one)
Mary barked happily as she enjoyed it.
------
"We have to get Mary back, and I know the person that can do it" kate said grabbing jack and Diana and teleporting them to Peter lair with bandit and max. Jack had made Max and bandit huge as he smiled climbing on max like a horse.

Bandit roared at Peter who was now shaking and terrified he started to run off as Diana froze him
" ok bandit get em boy " Diana said as bandit smiled and whent after the hunter and barked making Peter scream like a girl . Victoria was behind Mary she was broken she had one last chance and she hugged Mary before Jack an do anything " mary... " she whimpered

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Bandit roared at Peter who was now shaking and terrified he started to run off as Diana froze him
" ok bandit get em boy " Diana said as bandit smiled and whent after the hunter and barked making Peter scream like a girl . Victoria was behind Mary she was broken she had one last chance and she hugged Mary before Jack an do anything " mary... " she whimpered
Jack used a spell to break the callor which didn't harm Mary at all. Max ran after Peter.
"Victoria?" Mary asked hugging the witch.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Jack used a spell to break the callor which didn't harm Mary at all. Max ran after Peter.
"Victoria?" Mary asked hugging the witch.

Victoria hugged back she was still upset from earlier
" i-im not a-villain am i? " she asked as she was starting to regret leaving her family turning into this . Mary brought back the old Vicky and she didn't want that to be gone

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Victoria hugged back she was still upset from earlier
" i-im not a-villain am i? " she asked as she was starting to regret leaving her family turning into this . Mary brought back the old Vicky and she didn't want that to be gone
"No, your not" Mary said.
----
Max had Peter in a pin as he was waiting for bandit to kill the mortal hunter. Star was waiting to kill Peter when he was a ghost.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
"No, your not" Mary said.
----
Max had Peter in a pin as he was waiting for bandit to kill the mortal hunter. Star was waiting to kill Peter when he was a ghost.

Peter showed fear in his eyes he now has known fear as many animals did he remembered something he said

" don't talk rot Whitney " young Peter said
" who cares what a jaguar feels? " he asked
" perhaps the jaguar does " Whitney said
" BAH! They have no understanding " Peter said
" I think they do the fear death and fear pain " Whitney said
Bandit bit Peter's neck he was the animal at bay now

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Peter showed fear in his eyes he now has known fear as many animals did he remembered something he said

" don't talk rot Whitney " young Peter said
" who cares what a jaguar feels? " he asked
" perhaps the jaguar does " Whitney said
" BAH! They have no understanding " Peter said
" I think they do the fear death and fear pain " Whitney said
Bandit bit Peter's neck he was the animal at bay now
"No your not, you saved my life and you saved others , villains can't do that, sam isn't a villain" Mary said hugging Victoria.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Star killed Peter in his ghost form as he was gone. The terror of Peter was gone but the family wasn't done. The terror of Pete just started.(Peter had 2 sons, jack And Pete)
----
"No your not, you saved my life and you saved others , villains can't do that, sam isn't a villain" Mary said hugging Victoria.

Bandit smiled . Pete was asleep in his room and he didn't notice a thing
_______
Victoria continued to cry she was a villain she tried to kill star before
" I am! I have a monster form for crying out loud " she cried and layed her head on Mary shoulder

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Bandit smiled . Pete was asleep in his room and he didn't notice a thing
_______
Victoria continued to cry she was a villain she tried to kill star before
" I am! I have a monster form for crying out loud " she cried and layed her head on Mary shoulder
"Sam does to, but your not a villain, Peter is the villain, you are the hero" Mary said.
"SIR Pete! You're brother had betrayed you! The Enimes killed your father! Your in charge" the warrior said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
"Sam does to, but your not a villain, Peter is the villain, you are the hero" Mary said.
"SIR Pete! You're brother had betrayed you! The Enimes killed your father! Your in charge" the warrior said.

Pete woke up he has been waiting for this!
" AWESOME! " pete said and hopped out of bed
______
Victoria growled as she turned to her dark form she heard the men
" I AM A VILLAIN!!! " she roared her eyes pitch black skin pale and her dress black and purple dark energy rose from her again

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Pete woke up he has been waiting for this!
" AWESOME! " pete said and hopped out of bed
______
Victoria growled as she turned to her dark form she heard the men
" I AM A VILLAIN!!! " she roared her eyes pitch black skin pale and her dress black and purple dark energy rose from her again
"Does this mean Rex is in change of the army and will serve as your best man and best friends." The man asked.
-----
Kate was taken as she tried to oc the man away.
"Your no villain! Your A SNOTTY HERO!" The man said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:09 PM
"Does this mean Rex is in change of the army and will serve as your best man and best friends." The man asked.
-----
Kate was taken as she tried to oc the man away.
"Your no villain! Your A SNOTTY HERO!" The man said.

The witch hissed in disgust she grabbed the man by his head and snapped his neck with no shame or regret and she growled
_________
" rex? Nah man it's time to bust some moves WARDROBE! " pete demanded

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:27 PM
The witch hissed in disgust she grabbed the man by his head and snapped his neck with no shame or regret and she growled
_________
" rex? Nah man it's time to bust some moves WARDROBE! " pete demanded
"Never mind it Pete! I'll have dad throne! Rex will be in control! Pete, you will be my wardrobe ruler" Peter daughter said as her name was Isabelle.
-------
Kate hugged Victoria.
"You saved my life sis" Kate said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Never mind it Pete! I'll have dad throne! Rex will be in control! Pete, you will be my wardrobe ruler" Peter daughter said as her name was Isabelle.
-------
Kate hugged Victoria.
"You saved my life sis" Kate said.

" ugh no Isabelle ! Sorry but it's my time to shine . But you can be my partner in crime " pete said with a smile

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
" ugh no Isabelle ! Sorry but it's my time to shine . But you can be my partner in crime " pete said with a smile
Mary out her hand on Victoria hand. The darkness when in Mary as a dark Arua surrounded her.(she will remove the darkness{don't ruin it!})

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:50 PM
"NO! Dad left his throne to me. If you what it will fight it out!" Isabelle said as she growling. "If not I become the king of this throne!" Isabelle said.
-----
Mary out her hand on Victoria hand. The darkness when in Mary as a dark Arua surrounded her.(she will remove the darkness{don't ruin it!})

Pete narrowed his eyes at Isabelle and snapped his fingers for one of the men
Victoria was forming back to normal but the darkness was very stubborn as most of it whent to Mary . The witch whimpered as she fell unconscious her last thoughts where Mary but a tiny itty bitty piece of darkness stayed with Victoria but not enough to ruin her . ( just an itsy bit!)

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Pete narrowed his eyes at Isabelle and snapped his fingers for one of the men
Victoria was forming back to normal but the darkness was very stubborn as most of it whent to Mary . The witch whimpered as she fell unconscious her last thoughts where Mary but a tiny itty bitty piece of darkness stayed with Victoria but not enough to ruin her . ( just an itsy bit!)
"No Pete you have to fight, for the thore, your father rules and no Rock Paper Scissors or using magic, just fist fighting" the man said.
-----
Mary was unconscious as they were teleported back to sliverbelt.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
"No Pete you have to fight, for the thore, your father rules and no Rock Paper Scissors or using magic, just fist fighting" the man said.
-----
Mary was unconscious as they were teleported back to sliverbelt.

Victoria whined she had an nightmare again she twist and turned
______
" this is stupid " pete said and crossed his arms

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Victoria whined she had an nightmare again she twist and turned
______
" this is stupid " pete said and crossed his arms
"If you don't do this I get the thonre" Isabelle said.
-----
Mary put her hand on Victoria. She hugged her.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
"If you don't do this I get the thonre" Isabelle said.
-----
Mary put her hand on Victoria. She hugged her.

The witch whined and snuggled with the girl well she was t a witch any more she was Vicky again . Her normal ten year old act like self.

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
The witch whined and snuggled with the girl well she was t a witch any more she was Vicky again . Her normal ten year old act like self.
----
Mary kissed vicky.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
(Issy is going to win)
Isabelle punched her brother weakspot hard.
----
Mary kissed vicky.

Pete eyes widened and he fell down he screamed then it turned to a growl
" you brat" he snarled as he was down

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Pete eyes widened and he fell down he screamed then it turned to a growl
" you brat" he snarled as he was down
------
"I win the throne" Isabelle said as the men bowed.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
(wait vicky should have memory of Mary!)
"Hey Victoria" Mary said.
------
"I win the throne" Isabelle said as the men bowed.

Vicky smiled and tackled The girl her memories where gone of this girl as the darkness vanished from her since she was dark when she had met Mary .
" it's Vicky silly goose! And who is Victoria ? " she asked
" why did you kiss me? " she asked again

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Vicky smiled and tackled The girl her memories where gone of this girl as the darkness vanished from her since she was dark when she had met Mary .
" it's Vicky silly goose! And who is Victoria ? " she asked
" why did you kiss me? " she asked again
----
Isabelle had dogged as she had pulled Pete elbow up as she pushed him down(really painful) .
"You will respect me or you will have the callor, pick one!" Isabelle said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
(if she still had the darkness she still remembers everything!)
"I'm your girlfriend, and you were Victoria" Mary explained showing the memories.
----
Isabelle had dogged as she had pulled Pete elbow up as she pushed him down(really painful) .
"You will respect me or you will have the callor, pick one!" Isabelle said.

Vicky froze she was upset that she was evil from the memories but she remembered Mary now ( but it's only a tiny tiny bit it's not enough to do anything and EW the elbow! Gross! and In My Mind Vicky IS 15)
" Mary? " she asked and tilted her head , she whined and hugged her

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Vicky froze she was upset that she was evil from the memories but she remembered Mary now ( but it's only a tiny tiny bit it's not enough to do anything and EW the elbow! Gross! and In My Mind Vicky IS 15)
" Mary? " she asked and tilted her head , she whined and hugged her
"Vicky" she said hugging vicky, she smiled at the girl before hearing someone her eyes glowed black as sunny came though the dorm door.
-----
"Pete when you leave you will no longer be called Pete, your friends enemies, your men hunters, you will face me everyday. Will you do this?" Isabelle asked.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
(Mary is 15 too)
"Vicky" she said hugging vicky, she smiled at the girl before hearing someone her eyes glowed black as sunny came though the dorm door.
-----
"Pete when you leave you will no longer be called Pete, your friends enemies, your men hunters, you will face me everyday. Will you do this?" Isabelle asked.

Pete sighed and looked at his sibling why can't be just leave? It's his life not there's it's his to control not for them to mend at there own will
"I-i fine I'll s-stay b-but it's my life sis " he added and kneeled

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:28 PM
Pete sighed and looked at his sibling why can't be just leave? It's his life not there's it's his to control not for them to mend at there own will
"I-i fine I'll s-stay b-but it's my life sis " he added and kneeled
-----
"It wasn't your fault it was the darkness" Mary said blasting the bully off of sunny and into tigeress room.
"God damn," the bully said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
"I'll treat you like royalty but remember I am in control" Isabelle said.
-----
"It wasn't your fault it was the darkness" Mary said blasting the bully off of sunny and into tigeress room.
"God damn," the bully said.

Vicky wasn't crying because of that well 50% of it but the other 50% was because Mary would be like that ! She couldn't stop crying now as she held onto Mary
"N-n-n-no! Y-you a-a-are g-gonna b-be l-l-like that! I don't want that! I-just w-would r-rather b-be that monster than you having the darkness " Vicky cried her eyes where shut tight

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Vicky wasn't crying because of that well 50% of it but the other 50% was because Mary would be like that ! She couldn't stop crying now as she held onto Mary
"N-n-n-no! Y-you a-a-are g-gonna b-be l-l-like that! I don't want that! I-just w-would r-rather b-be that monster than you having the darkness " Vicky cried her eyes where shut tight
Isabelle healed her brother arm as she went thought dad old fur clothes and vests. And shoes.
"Pete I know how much you wanted dad clothes he made out of fur, I want you to have them" Isabelle said.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 09:48 PM
"No, I can control the darkness, trust me, I won't change" mary said.
-----
Isabelle healed her brother arm as she went thought dad old fur clothes and vests. And shoes.
"Pete I know how much you wanted dad clothes he made out of fur, I want you to have them" Isabelle said.

Vicky stoped crying after a while and cleaned her tears she still didn't want Mary to be cursed like that.
" o-ok " she said and stood up she whent to her tv and turned on ( wait for it!) Once upon a time it was where snow finally found emma .Vicky sat down on her bed and sniffled a few times

Darky
October 3rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Vicky stoped crying after a while and cleaned her tears she still didn't want Mary to be cursed like that.
" o-ok " she said and stood up she whent to her tv and turned on ( wait for it!) Once upon a time it was where snow finally found emma .Vicky sat down on her bed and sniffled a few times
Mary sat beside vicky. She kissed vicky on her forehead.
----
The bully that harmed sunny looked at tigeress in fear.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 10:09 PM
Mary sat beside vicky. She kissed vicky on her forehead.
----
The bully that harmed sunny looked at tigeress in fear.

Vicky blushed and kissed Mary on her shoulder the screen then showed Emma jumping into the mad hatters hat and snow her mother followed her daughter but charming was left behind. Vicky held onto Mary she was like snow white to her but just different ish. (=-O your character Mary has Mary Margaret first name!!!Mary Margaret is snow white in once upon a time!)

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Vicky blushed and kissed Mary on her shoulder the screen then showed Emma jumping into the mad hatters hat and snow her mother followed her daughter but charming was left behind. Vicky held onto Mary she was like snow white to her but just different ish. (=-O your character Mary has Mary Margaret first name!!!Mary Margaret is snow white in once upon a time!)
Mary hugged back watching the show.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:33 AM
"I'll sit in then back again, but can we watch Icssb To see if Lilly wins and she will" the bully said.
-----
Mary hugged back watching the show.

Vicky soon started to fall asleep but she wasn't tired for some reason and she fell limp on the bed a witch that wasn't Vicky hid outside the school. Vicky was under a sleeping curse

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Vicky soon started to fall asleep but she wasn't tired for some reason and she fell limp on the bed a witch that wasn't Vicky hid outside the school. Vicky was under a sleeping curse
" vicky" Mary said.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:29 PM
" vicky" Mary said.

Vicky didn't move she was in internal sleep like on the screen snow was in internal sleep until charming was there. The girls face was motion less

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Vicky didn't move she was in internal sleep like on the screen snow was in internal sleep until charming was there. The girls face was motion less
Mary tried to slap her away.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Mary tried to slap her away.

Vicky still didn't move but she did breathe slowly , nor a flinch could be seen on her face from when Mary slapped her . Suddenly the wind blew and a certain book fell off the shelf with an Apple symbol on it . Didn't Mary u understand the hints?

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Vicky still didn't move but she did breathe slowly , nor a flinch could be seen on her face from when Mary slapped her . Suddenly the wind blew and a certain book fell off the shelf with an Apple symbol on it . Didn't Mary u understand the hints?
(....)
Mary looked at the book.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:42 PM
(....)
Mary looked at the book.

( supposed to be like snow and charming . Where charming kisses snow to wake her up but with Mary and Vicky )
The book was snow white , the wind blew the pages to where it described snow being trapped in an internal sleep . Vicky still layed motionless as a chuckle could be heard from outside .

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 03:43 PM
( supposed to be like snow and charming . Where charming kisses snow to wake her up but with Mary and Vicky )
The book was snow white , the wind blew the pages to where it described snow being trapped in an internal sleep . Vicky still layed motionless as a chuckle could be heard from outside .
Mary kissed vicky.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Mary kissed vicky.

Vicky woke up and gasped as a little burst of greenish energy released from her. The teenager hugged Mary and smiled she always loved fairy tales and it was almost like one.
" you freed me! " she said with a smile

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Vicky woke up and gasped as a little burst of greenish energy released from her. The teenager hugged Mary and smiled she always loved fairy tales and it was almost like one.
" you freed me! " she said with a smile
"Okay but who was laughing " Mary asked looking around.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:57 PM
"Okay but who was laughing " Mary asked looking around.

Vicky shrugged since she didn't hear anything but was glad to be awake for one reason to see Mary again and two it was terrible! She was trapped in darkness ! The teenager giggled and hopped off the bed she whent to grab something to eat

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Vicky shrugged since she didn't hear anything but was glad to be awake for one reason to see Mary again and two it was terrible! She was trapped in darkness ! The teenager giggled and hopped off the bed she whent to grab something to eat
Mary when with vicky as her eyes stopped glowing.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Mary when with vicky as her eyes stopped glowing.

" Apple pie! " Vicky said and grabbed the left overs from the fridge she giggled and set it on the counter (yes she is based off of snow ) the pale girl smiled at Mary as she reache e for the plates she was shorter then most teenagers

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:08 PM
" Apple pie! " Vicky said and grabbed the left overs from the fridge she giggled and set it on the counter (yes she is based off of snow ) the pale girl smiled at Mary as she reache e for the plates she was shorter then most teenagers
Mary smiled.
-----
Isabelle went to sliverbelt in her jacket and sunglasses, she had someone to see(so sam had saved Isabelle life when Isabelle was little, sam taught Isabelle to be tough and how to fight, and Isabelle promised to protect sam and never kill her or her friends)

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Mary smiled.
-----
Isabelle went to sliverbelt in her jacket and sunglasses, she had someone to see(so sam had saved Isabelle life when Isabelle was little, sam taught Isabelle to be tough and how to fight, and Isabelle promised to protect sam and never kill her or her friends)

Cool ! And it's still snowy )
Sam sat outside in the snow as her ears where back it was below zero but she didn't care , her finger traced some circles in the snow as her wolf tail slightly wagged

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Cool ! And it's still snowy )
Sam sat outside in the snow as her ears where back it was below zero but she didn't care , her finger traced some circles in the snow as her wolf tail slightly wagged
(And Isabelle can stand the cold, plus she has a scarf and worm coat under.)
Isabelle stopped as she smelled sam scent, she had gotten used to the scent as she saw sam and ran to the wolf. She had looked like when she was little as the teenager girl smiled hugging sam.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:22 PM
(And Isabelle can stand the cold, plus she has a scarf and worm coat under.)
Isabelle stopped as she smelled sam scent, she had gotten used to the scent as she saw sam and ran to the wolf. She had looked like when she was little as the teenager girl smiled hugging sam.

Sam froze and gasped as Isabelle hugged her , her wolf ears twitched as she hugged back her tail thrashing happily. The wolf smiled in Isabelle shoulder
" isy! " she said as it was her nickname

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Sam froze and gasped as Isabelle hugged her , her wolf ears twitched as she hugged back her tail thrashing happily. The wolf smiled in Isabelle shoulder
" isy! " she said as it was her nickname
"Sam! I'm so glad to see you, you don't have to worry about peter or anymore hunters. I'm the leader of Peter clan" Isy said.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"Sam! I'm so glad to see you, you don't have to worry about peter or anymore hunters. I'm the leader of Peter clan" Isy said.

" are you sure? " she asked and smiled at her friend she rarely had any good friends besides Abby .
" wait y-you w-wont t-turn against me Will you? Y-you won't hunt me down like an animal " she asked as she was starting to shake and not because of the cold

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
" are you sure? " she asked and smiled at her friend she rarely had any good friends besides Abby .
" wait y-you w-wont t-turn against me Will you? Y-you won't hunt me down like an animal " she asked as she was starting to shake and not because of the cold
"No, you helped me and saved my life when I was little, and I made a promise. I'm keeping it" Isabel said shaking. She was getting cold.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"No, you helped me and saved my life when I was little, and I made a promise. I'm keeping it" Isabel said shaking. She was getting cold.

The wolf smiled and hugged Isabelle too also keep her warm her body heat was almost as the sun but not completely her ears where back against her head as the snow fell ( I keep on transitioning between songs! It's hard to find the right song for Sam but I think ' I know I'm a wolf ' is perfect for Sammy )
" Dear rabbit
My legs are getting weak chasing you
The snow fields wouldn't seem so big if you knew
That this blood on my teeth, it is far beyond dry
And I've captured you once, but I wasn't quite right " she sang in her husky voice ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFPN37hhE. Here is the song )

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 04:59 PM
The wolf smiled and hugged Isabelle too also keep her warm her body heat was almost as the sun but not completely her ears where back against her head as the snow fell ( I keep on transitioning between songs! It's hard to find the right song for Sam but I think ' I know I'm a wolf ' is perfect for Sammy )
" Dear rabbit
My legs are getting weak chasing you
The snow fields wouldn't seem so big if you knew
That this blood on my teeth, it is far beyond dry
And I've captured you once, but I wasn't quite right " she sang in her husky voice ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFPN37hhE. Here is the song )
"Thanks" Isabelle said as lioness came out as she had snowshoes and 7 layers of socks and 15 layers of coats.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"Thanks" Isabelle said as lioness came out as she had snowshoes and 7 layers of socks and 15 layers of coats.

Sam looked up at her sister and smiled her wolf ears perked too. She yawned and was getting sleepy she started to doze off while hugging Isabelle to keep the other girl warm.

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sam looked up at her sister and smiled her wolf ears perked too. She yawned and was getting sleepy she started to doze off while hugging Isabelle to keep the other girl warm.
"Come on sam! Come inside!" lioness said bringing sam and Isabelle inside.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"Come on sam! Come inside!" lioness said bringing sam and Isabelle inside.

Sam tilted her head she didn't mind staying out here it's where she is supposed to be wasn't it?. The wolf yawned as she shook off the snow that was on her body. She trudged to her room with tiredness washing over her

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Sam tilted her head she didn't mind staying out here it's where she is supposed to be wasn't it?. The wolf yawned as she shook off the snow that was on her body. She trudged to her room with tiredness washing over her
Isabelle walked inside as lioness had started to unpack her layers. Isabelle looked at Diana nad her brother.
"Hey jack" Isabelle asked.
"Good good" jack said.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Isabelle walked inside as lioness had started to unpack her layers. Isabelle looked at Diana nad her brother.
"Hey jack" Isabelle asked.
"Good good" jack said.

" I suppose you've been good Jack " Diana said with a smile and opened the cell door

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
" I suppose you've been good Jack " Diana said with a smile and opened the cell door
"Thanks" jack said as Isabelle had walked off and the hall were how the grinch stole Christmas, movie was playing.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:27 PM
"Thanks" jack said as Isabelle had walked off and the hall were how the grinch stole Christmas, movie was playing.

( which one?:3 )
" hey Jim Carrey ! " Diana said and ran to watch the movie she loved that actor and she laughed at the funny parts
_______
Sam burried herself under her covers she didn't notice the decorations in her room since she never got into it .

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:30 PM
( which one?:3 )
" hey Jim Carrey ! " Diana said and ran to watch the movie she loved that actor and she laughed at the funny parts
_______
Sam burried herself under her covers she didn't notice the decorations in her room since she never got into it .
(Not the cartoon one)
Abby hummed a Christmas tune as she decorated.
-----
"Next we should watch the nightmare before Christmas next!" Icy said as she had stole some of Ella popcorn that was in her big bucket.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:36 PM
(Not the cartoon one)
Abby hummed a Christmas tune as she decorated.
-----
"Next we should watch the nightmare before Christmas next!" Icy said as she had stole some of Ella popcorn that was in her big bucket.

( JIM CARREY RULES! )
Sam grumbled and rolled over she was about to fall off her bed
_______
Diana nodded Vicky ran as fast as she could to the hall way and slipped but she smiled " don't leave me hanging ! " she said and Diana whipped around to see her sister back . Diana hugged her sister as Vicky hugged back

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
( JIM CARREY RULES! )
Sam grumbled and rolled over she was about to fall off her bed
_______
Diana nodded Vicky ran as fast as she could to the hall way and slipped but she smiled " don't leave me hanging ! " she said and Diana whipped around to see her sister back . Diana hugged her sister as Vicky hugged back
Abby had put pillows by sam bed, the fluffy ones sam likes.
-----
Mary when with vicky as she had turned off the lights, for the movie.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Abby had put pillows by sam bed, the fluffy ones sam likes.
-----
Mary when with vicky as she had turned off the lights, for the movie.

The wolf snored half of her body was out of the covers and almost at the floor her ears twitched and her tail wagged just a tad bit
________
Vicky and Diana watched the movie

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
The wolf snored half of her body was out of the covers and almost at the floor her ears twitched and her tail wagged just a tad bit
________
Vicky and Diana watched the movie
Abby put a Christmas hat on sam. She sat down beside sam.
----
Mary hopped in Ella popcorn pool.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Abby put a Christmas hat on sam. She sat down beside sam.
----
Mary hopped in Ella popcorn pool.

Sam fell off the bed but she didn't wake up she was also a heavy sleeper instead she curled up in a ball and her tail was wagging
______
" popcorn waster! " Vicky and Diana said in unison

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sam fell off the bed but she didn't wake up she was also a heavy sleeper instead she curled up in a ball and her tail was wagging
______
" popcorn waster! " Vicky and Diana said in unison
"Who cares,it's fun" Mary sad eating some popcorn.
-----
Abby layer down as she hugged sam.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
"Who cares,it's fun" Mary sad eating some popcorn.
-----
Abby layer down as she hugged sam.

Vicky smiled at Mary and giggled . Diana rolled her eyes at both of them it was to childish for her
" where did you find her vicky? " Diana asked and Vicky narrowed her eyes at her sister
" what you mean? " Vicky asked and Diana sighed
" where did you find her? She doesn't go to this school and she isn't our friend " Diana said and crossed her arms
_________
Sam woke up and stretched her arms like a dog would . She raised her eyebrow as she felt that she had a hat on
" ugh" she said

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Vicky smiled at Mary and giggled . Diana rolled her eyes at both of them it was to childish for her
" where did you find her vicky? " Diana asked and Vicky narrowed her eyes at her sister
" what you mean? " Vicky asked and Diana sighed
" where did you find her? She doesn't go to this school and she isn't our friend " Diana said and crossed her arms
_________
Sam woke up and stretched her arms like a dog would . She raised her eyebrow as she felt that she had a hat on
" ugh" she said
"Diana don't start, Mary has been trained by Peter then we found out he killed her parents, brothers and broke off Lillian paw" Kate said as Apollyon had turned the movie off and put the tv on icssb.
"I'm sorry everyone but it's the final round and Lilly is about to win!" Apollyon said.
----
"Morning my little elf" Abby said smiling, "just be lucky your not a turkey this time or the grinch(lioness idea)" Abby said hugging her wife, she had a gift that sam would enjoy(I ain't telling)

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Diana don't start, Mary has been trained by Peter then we found out he killed her parents, brothers and broke off Lillian paw" Kate said as Apollyon had turned the movie off and put the tv on icssb.
"I'm sorry everyone but it's the final round and Lilly is about to win!" Apollyon said.
----
"Morning my little elf" Abby said smiling, "just be lucky your not a turkey this time or the grinch(lioness idea)" Abby said hugging her wife, she had a gift that sam would enjoy(I ain't telling)

Lillian sighed and smacked Apollyon she has been wanting to do that Diana just rolled her eyes this time and Vicky stuck her toung out
_________
Sam had her ears down in confusion
" oh yeah? Not a grinch? " she asks and mimicked the voice
" bleeding hearts of the world unite! " she mimicked the grinches voice

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Lillian sighed and smacked Apollyon she has been wanting to do that Diana just rolled her eyes this time and Vicky stuck her toung out
_________
Sam had her ears down in confusion
" oh yeah? Not a grinch? " she asks and mimicked the voice
" bleeding hearts of the world unite! " she mimicked the grinches voice
Abby gave sam her grinch mask as she smiled.
-----
"Come on Lilly is about to win and win her 16 award which makes her the greninja master of the game" Apollyon said as he had missed when Lilly had won.
"Damn it!" Apollyon said as he put it back on the grinch. "I'll watch it online and Ronnie I'm using Yoruba credit card" Apollyon said.
"It's yours not mine, my wallet is hidden" Ronnie said.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Abby gave sam her grinch mask as she smiled.
-----
"Come on Lilly is about to win and win her 16 award which makes her the greninja master of the game" Apollyon said as he had missed when Lilly had won.
"Damn it!" Apollyon said as he put it back on the grinch. "I'll watch it online and Ronnie I'm using Yoruba credit card" Apollyon said.
"It's yours not mine, my wallet is hidden" Ronnie said.

Sam smiled wide and laughed she tackled Abby and yiped
" thanks! " she said and felt bad as she only had something small not much
" i-its n-not much " she stuttered and handed her a mini wolf that was carved in wood and put on a silver chain . She looked away
' She will hate it ' she thought

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Sam smiled wide and laughed she tackled Abby and yiped
" thanks! " she said and felt bad as she only had something small not much
" i-its n-not much " she stuttered and handed her a mini wolf that was carved in wood and put on a silver chain . She looked away
' She will hate it ' she thought
-----
Ronnie played the grinch.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:44 PM
'What ever sam gets me is fine, I just hope she likes mine' Abby said.
-----
Ronnie played the grinch.

Sam gave Abby the wolf necklace she whimpered and placed it around Abby neck .
" I just h-hope y-you l-like it ...t-thanks for the mask " she stuttered out and she held the mask she just hoped that it will pass as a gift

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Sam gave Abby the wolf necklace she whimpered and placed it around Abby neck .
" I just h-hope y-you l-like it ...t-thanks for the mask " she stuttered out and she held the mask she just hoped that it will pass as a gift
"Thanks sam, close your eyes, I'll show my gift" Abby said as she waited for sam.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Thanks sam, close your eyes, I'll show my gift" Abby said as she waited for sam.

Sam gulped like a scared pup she closed her eyes and she whined a few times her tail curled and her ears back
' She's gonna leave I just know it !' She thought

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Sam gulped like a scared pup she closed her eyes and she whined a few times her tail curled and her ears back
' She's gonna leave I just know it !' She thought
Abby had went to her room as she grabbed the two homeless kids. The female was a wolf mix cat fanus and the male was a gray wolf fanus. Abby came back sam room. The female opened her eyes as she woke her brother up.
"Sam you can open your eyes" Abby said as the female was in front of sam.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Abby had went to her room as she grabbed the two homeless kids. The female was a wolf mix cat fanus and the male was a gray wolf fanus. Abby came back sam room. The female opened her eyes as she woke her brother up.
"Sam you can open your eyes" Abby said as the female was in front of sam.

Gray woke up and yawned his ears twitched and was wide eyed . Sam opened her eyes to see a little kid . Her own ears perked up in surprise her tail was thrashing in excitement and she blushed .
" a-are are t-they? " Sam asked as gray giggled and jumped on the bed

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Gray woke up and yawned his ears twitched and was wide eyed . Sam opened her eyes to see a little kid . Her own ears perked up in surprise her tail was thrashing in excitement and she blushed .
" a-are are t-they? " Sam asked as gray giggled and jumped on the bed
"They are adopted, I found them on the street, the girl was fighting a rat for a trashcan and the boy was in a box" Abby said as the girl climbed on sam. She smiled as she fell asleep on sam shoulder as a cat.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"They are adopted, I found them on the street, the girl was fighting a rat for a trashcan and the boy was in a box" Abby said as the girl climbed on sam. She smiled as she fell asleep on sam shoulder as a cat.

The wolf wasn't angry at all she wasn't just caught off guard by the sudden surprise . Sam smiled and held the girl that was in her cat form and hugged her , gray laughed and plopped on the bed his tail was going ballistic

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 07:27 PM
The wolf wasn't angry at all she wasn't just caught off guard by the sudden surprise . Sam smiled and held the girl that was in her cat form and hugged her , gray laughed and plopped on the bed his tail was going ballistic
"Gray calm down" the girl said as she purred at sam. Ella and lioness had gone to grab tigeress then went to see their new niece and nephew.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"Gray calm down" the girl said as she purred at sam. Ella and lioness had gone to grab tigeress then went to see their new niece and nephew.

Tigress hissed and crossed her arms
" what? " she said .

Gray shrugged and yawned
" why sis! Huh? " he asked and he was on the edge of the bed

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Tigress hissed and crossed her arms
" what? " she said .

Gray shrugged and yawned
" why sis! Huh? " he asked and he was on the edge of the bed
"Cause I'm trying to sleep gray, and that's not your bed" sliver said.
------
"Come in tigeress, I don't want them to be asleep!" Ella said taking tigeress to Abby and sam offices with her strength.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Cause I'm trying to sleep gray, and that's not your bed" sliver said.
------
"Come in tigeress, I don't want them to be asleep!" Ella said taking tigeress to Abby and sam offices with her strength.

Gray whined and jumped off his head was down and he sat on the floor
" it's ok gray " Sam said and the wolf smiled
______
" I nu wanna! " tigress growled

Darky
October 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Gray whined and jumped off his head was down and he sat on the floor
" it's ok gray " Sam said and the wolf smiled
______
" I nu wanna! " tigress growled
"Well your going to see your niece and nephews!" Ella said.
----
Sliver grabbed earmuffs as she was in a laying down formation.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"Well your going to see your niece and nephews!" Ella said.
----
Sliver grabbed earmuffs as she was in a laying down formation.

Tigress was wide eyed ' hold up did she just say niece and nephew?' She thought and gray yawned again he was getting sleepy as Sam curled her tail around him as a pillow and blanket

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Tigress was wide eyed ' hold up did she just say niece and nephew?' She thought and gray yawned again he was getting sleepy as Sam curled her tail around him as a pillow and blanket
Sliver woke up as she heard the door open. Sliver saw her aunts as she smiled at them.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Sliver woke up as she heard the door open. Sliver saw her aunts as she smiled at them.

Tigress wrinkle her nose at the kids she never liked children . Sam snarled at tigress and was protective of the two

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Tigress wrinkle her nose at the kids she never liked children . Sam snarled at tigress and was protective of the two
Sliver looked at tigerss.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Sliver looked at tigerss.

Tigress hissed at sliver and Sam hugged her daughter she bared her teeth at tigress. Gray just watched

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Tigress hissed at sliver and Sam hugged her daughter she bared her teeth at tigress. Gray just watched
"Maybe bringing tigeress was a bad idea" lioness said as she pushed the girl out the door. Sliver looked confused. What was wrong with auntie? she thought.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Maybe bringing tigeress was a bad idea" lioness said as she pushed the girl out the door. Sliver looked confused. What was wrong with auntie? she thought.

' Great more children !' Tigress thought bitterly as she was outside the room with her arms crossed . Gray just shrugged and scratched his brown wolf ears , the young boy watched the snow fall and he smiled . Sam continued to hug sliver " you ok ? " she asked her

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
' Great more children !' Tigress thought bitterly as she was outside the room with her arms crossed . Gray just shrugged and scratched his brown wolf ears , the young boy watched the snow fall and he smiled . Sam continued to hug sliver " you ok ? " she asked her
"I'm fine, what's wrong with auntie?" Sliver asked.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 03:45 PM
"I'm fine, what's wrong with auntie?" Sliver asked.

" she just doesn't like children " Sam said as she glared at the door , the wolf smiled at her daughter and then at Abby then gray who was now at the window as a blue bird was sitting on the ledge with a note tied to it and it pecked the glass " momma ! " gray said

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 03:49 PM
" she just doesn't like children " Sam said as she glared at the door , the wolf smiled at her daughter and then at Abby then gray who was now at the window as a blue bird was sitting on the ledge with a note tied to it and it pecked the glass " momma ! " gray said
Abby let the bird in as she closed the window when it came inside.
"Oh, well she's a meanie" sliver said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Abby let the bird in as she closed the window when it came inside.
"Oh, well she's a meanie" sliver said.

The bird flew to Sam who tilted her head and took the note she opened it and froze her ears where down and she was about to cry now
" i-i I have to go " Sam said and ran out of the room into the snow the note fell and it had a signature ' Marie Jones ' it was a letter to her daughter Sam

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 03:56 PM
The bird flew to Sam who tilted her head and took the note she opened it and froze her ears where down and she was about to cry now
" i-i I have to go " Sam said and ran out of the room into the snow the note fell and it had a signature ' Marie Jones ' it was a letter to her daughter Sam
"Okay...." abby said as sliver had secretly followed sam.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"Okay...." abby said as sliver had secretly followed sam.

Gray picked up the note and gasped his mouth was wide open
" to my daughter sam! MOMA! " gray said as he read the first sentence out loud

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Gray picked up the note and gasped his mouth was wide open
" to my daughter sam! MOMA! " gray said as he read the first sentence out loud
"Shh, a bit quieter gray" Abby asked.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Shh, a bit quieter gray" Abby asked.

Gray huffed and handed the note to Abby
dear Sam I know it's been so long since we have seen each other you where just a little tot . But I had to , I had to give you away for your best chance and I could only come and see you in your 28th birthday and that is tomarow . But I just wanted to know that you where never alone in this world you always had a family , your friends , and teachers where a family .
Be brave Sammy be strong momma loves you and papa loves you. The world wasn't made for some one like you dear but I know you found a place . Ill see you tomorrow your mother Marie jones . The note said

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Gray huffed and handed the note to Abby
dear Sam I know it's been so long since we have seen each other you where just a little tot . But I had to , I had to give you away for your best chance and I could only come and see you in your 28th birthday and that is tomarow . But I just wanted to know that you where never alone in this world you always had a family , your friends , and teachers where a family .
Be brave Sammy be strong momma loves you and papa loves you. The world wasn't made for some one like you dear but I know you found a place . Ill see you tomorrow your mother Marie jones . The note said
"Wait this means mom is alive" lioness said as she ran to tigeress.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Wait this means mom is alive" lioness said as she ran to tigeress.

Tigress grumbled as she sat on the bench Sam stayed outside in the cold weather and shook a little
' Why would she leave!?! Why would she leave us!!!' She thought . Marie was behind a tree as she had her cloak on
" soon my dears soon " she said to herself

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Tigress grumbled as she sat on the bench Sam stayed outside in the cold weather and shook a little
' Why would she leave!?! Why would she leave us!!!' She thought . Marie was behind a tree as she had her cloak on
" soon my dears soon " she said to herself
Lioness whispered in tigeress ear what the letter said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Lioness whispered in tigeress ear what the letter said.

Tigress ears perked her mother was alive! She hugged lioness and smiled she has been wanting to see her mom . Gray Looked AT Abby And Tilted His Head
" so We have A Grandma! And Where Is Our Other Momma?" He Asked
-----
Sam was freezing but she didn't want to go back inside at all her tail had ice tips and her ears where tiped with ice she sneezed a little her wolf heat wasn't helping at all.

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Tigress ears perked her mother was alive! She hugged lioness and smiled she has been wanting to see her mom . Gray Looked AT Abby And Tilted His Head
" so We have A Grandma! And Where Is Our Other Momma?" He Asked
-----
Sam was freezing but she didn't want to go back inside at all her tail had ice tips and her ears where tiped with ice she sneezed a little her wolf heat wasn't helping at all.
Isabelle came out to sam as she ad brought sam a heated jacket as she had put a tent down with air.
"Here you go sam" Isabelle said. Sliver sat beside the two on the bench as she had her jacket on.
-----
"She's outside with Isabelle" Abby said. "But for now let's stay inside, and I'll fix you something to eat just follow me" abby said going to the lunch room were everyone was wacthing the nightmare before Christmas.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Isabelle came out to sam as she ad brought sam a heated jacket as she had put a tent down with air.
"Here you go sam" Isabelle said. Sliver sat beside the two on the bench as she had her jacket on.
-----
"She's outside with Isabelle" Abby said. "But for now let's stay inside, and I'll fix you something to eat just follow me" abby said going to the lunch room were everyone was wacthing the nightmare before Christmas.

Sam smiled at Isabelle and her daughter she sat on her tail and looked around the snowy place but she could have swore that she saw something behind a tree

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Sam smiled at Isabelle and her daughter she sat on her tail and looked around the snowy place but she could have swore that she saw something behind a tree
Sliver looked at the tree as she walked to it. She was a snow leopard now.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Kate looked at gray and Abby for a minute before going back to the movie, she smiled.
---
Sliver looked at the tree as she walked to it. She was a snow leopard now.

Marie backed up when she saw the snow leapord her own eyes flashed from yellow green to her casually brown just like sams color but her animal was completely different she was half tiger half lion and mostly wolf. Sam soon recognized who she was
" MOM! " Sam said and Marie looked at her daughter or one of them

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Marie backed up when she saw the snow leapord her own eyes flashed from yellow green to her casually brown just like sams color but her animal was completely different she was half tiger half lion and mostly wolf. Sam soon recognized who she was
" MOM! " Sam said and Marie looked at her daughter or one of them
Sliver hid behind sam. She peeked out from behind her mother. Lioness saw her mother as she ran out with tigeress.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Sliver hid behind sam. She peeked out from behind her mother. Lioness saw her mother as she ran out with tigeress.

Tigress smiled as she saw her mother so did sam. Marie slowly walked out of the forest her red hair blew in the icy wind , she held onto her cloak and smiled at her three daughters and granddaughter .
" hello dears and who is this little tot? " she asked and sam smiled at sliver as her tail wrapped around her daughter
" mom she is my daughter " she said and marie was wide eyed and had a wide smile

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Tigress smiled as she saw her mother so did sam. Marie slowly walked out of the forest her red hair blew in the icy wind , she held onto her cloak and smiled at her three daughters and granddaughter .
" hello dears and who is this little tot? " she asked and sam smiled at sliver as her tail wrapped around her daughter
" mom she is my daughter " she said and marie was wide eyed and had a wide smile
Sliver turned back as she hugged her mom.
-----
"Gray what do you want to- oh no" Abby said as Ella popcorn pool had broken putting popcorn all over the room as the movie still played. Ronnie smiled as she had eaten some popcorn.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sliver turned back as she hugged her mom.
-----
"Gray what do you want to- oh no" Abby said as Ella popcorn pool had broken putting popcorn all over the room as the movie still played. Ronnie smiled as she had eaten some popcorn.

Marie walked up to the three girls and looked at them
" lioness tigress Sam it's been way too long " she said and hugged the three suddenly they where grabbed by huge arms into an hug and Marie laughed at her husband
" heyo! How's my little girls! " David said he was big and strong with a tan shirt and his beard was as big as Santa Claus but was black color his ears where a lions . " so much for a family reunion eh? " he said and tigres s hugged her dad " DAAD! " she said

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Marie walked up to the three girls and looked at them
" lioness tigress Sam it's been way too long " she said and hugged the three suddenly they where grabbed by huge arms into an hug and Marie laughed at her husband
" heyo! How's my little girls! " David said he was big and strong with a tan shirt and his beard was as big as Santa Claus but was black color his ears where a lions . " so much for a family reunion eh? " he said and tigres s hugged her dad " DAAD! " she said
(Will David respect sam this time)
Lioness hugged mom and dad.
-----
Sliver looked at David.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM
(Will David respect sam this time)
Lioness hugged mom and dad.
-----
Sliver looked at David.

^^ )
Sam smiled at her father and hugged him , David pat Sam on the head and hugged lioness then he noticed a kid he smiled wide to both of his ears and kneeled down to sliver to be at her hight Sam smiled at them
Marie hugged lioness too
" well hello there little one who do you belong to eh? " he asked and he clearly didn't hear Marie and sam earlier

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:12 PM
^^ )
Sam smiled at her father and hugged him , David pat Sam on the head and hugged lioness then he noticed a kid he smiled wide to both of his ears and kneeled down to sliver to be at her hight Sam smiled at them
Marie hugged lioness too
" well hello there little one who do you belong to eh? " he asked and he clearly didn't hear Marie and sam earlier
"That's my mommy" sliver said pointing to sam. Isabelle looked at sam and her family, it had been years since her mother had disappeared in a forset as people thought she was dead. She remember what a family was like.
----(bonus scene)----
A female woman had made a fire in her cave, her black cat ears and her white wolf tail were down as she had tried to keep the fire on. She grabbed her photo of her daughter, her two sons and a wolf. Sam, she smiled at the photo as she had remember she taught sam how to fight for a while with sam sisters. She had kept the fire on as she had made a door at the front of the cave were there was a gap were one fitted. She grabbed the blanket and pillow as she laid down.
"One day, I'll find you 5 again" the woman said going to sleep.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM
"That's my mommy" sliver said pointing to sam. Isabelle looked at sam and her family, it had been years since her mother had disappeared in a forset as people thought she was dead. She remember what a family was like.
----(bonus scene)----
A female woman had made a fire in her cave, her black cat ears and her white wolf tail were down as she had tried to keep the fire on. She grabbed her photo of her daughter, her two sons and a wolf. Sam, she smiled at the photo as she had remember she taught sam how to fight for a while with sam sisters. She had kept the fire on as she had made a door at the front of the cave were there was a gap were one fitted. She grabbed the blanket and pillow as she laid down.
"One day, I'll find you 5 again" the woman said going to sleep.

Tigress was beside Isabelle and gave her a reassuring look she knew what the girl was going through. David was too wide eyed and his mouth dropped open with a laugh and hugged sliver he looked up at Sam with a proud look in his face .
" so this is what we have been missing?! Our daughter having a family! And our other daughters in a safe school! This is fantastic! Now sammy girl where is your mate? C'mon now let me see him don't be shy " David said as Sam froze she gulped ' but my mates not a him!' She thought and Marie understood what her daughter was thinking ' oh son of Neptune please don't let this be a disaster ' she thought .

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Tigress was beside Isabelle and gave her a reassuring look she knew what the girl was going through. David was too wide eyed and his mouth dropped open with a laugh and hugged sliver he looked up at Sam with a proud look in his face .
" so this is what we have been missing?! Our daughter having a family! And our other daughters in a safe school! This is fantastic! Now sammy girl where is your mate? C'mon now let me see him don't be shy " David said as Sam froze she gulped ' but my mates not a him!' She thought and Marie understood what her daughter was thinking ' oh son of Neptune please don't let this be a disaster ' she thought .
Lioness looked to her mother. They were thinking the same thing.
"Gray would you like popcorn?" Abby asked looking at the popcorn all around the room.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Lioness looked to her mother. They were thinking the same thing.
"Gray would you like popcorn?" Abby asked looking at the popcorn all around the room.

Gray was too busy looking at the group outside and the man hugging his sister
" momma there are two strangers with momma and my sister and aunties! " he growled his ears where back.

Sam didn't say anything as she was afraid of how he would react
" well come one what's the matter cat got your toung? Who is your mate? C'mon out with it out with lass! " David said as he was curious and anxious
" I'm excited to see who he is! " David added and tigress held back a hiss

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Gray was too busy looking at the group outside and the man hugging his sister
" momma there are two strangers with momma and my sister and aunties! " he growled his ears where back.

Sam didn't say anything as she was afraid of how he would react
" well come one what's the matter cat got your toung? Who is your mate? C'mon out with it out with lass! " David said as he was curious and anxious
" I'm excited to see who he is! " David added and tigress held back a hiss
"That's your grandma and grandpa" Abby said to gray.
---
Lioness whispered who Abby was and what Abby was like. Isabelle had opened the lunchroom door as some popcorn fell on her.
"Sorry issy, but Ella popcorn pool popped" jack said as Ella looked at them.
"Sorry" Ella said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"That's your grandma and grandpa" Abby said to gray.
---
Lioness whispered who Abby was and what Abby was like. Isabelle had opened the lunchroom door as some popcorn fell on her.
"Sorry issy, but Ella popcorn pool popped" jack said as Ella looked at them.
"Sorry" Ella said.

David was wide eyed and a small growl arose from his throat he stood up and yelled/roared " WHAAAAAT!?! " he yelled he wasn't expecting this at all but as long as Abby proves to be loyal then he is fine
" Where is this Abby girl!? " he yelled and sam gulped Tigress face palmed . Marie whent up to David and tried to reason with him
" l-look now dear " she starts but was cut off with a huff from David and he saw Abby through a window
" I would like to meet her now! If she is loyal than I have no problem. " he growled Marie sighed

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:52 PM
David was wide eyed and a small growl arose from his throat he stood up and yelled/roared " WHAAAAAT!?! " he yelled he wasn't expecting this at all but as long as Abby proves to be loyal then he is fine
" Where is this Abby girl!? " he yelled and sam gulped Tigress face palmed . Marie whent up to David and tried to reason with him
" l-look now dear " she starts but was cut off with a huff from David and he saw Abby through a window
" I would like to meet her now! If she is loyal than I have no problem. " he growled Marie sighed
Lioness texted Abby.
"Diana could you watch gray for a minute?" Abby asked.
"She's coming" lioness said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Lioness texted Abby.
"Diana could you watch gray for a minute?" Abby asked.
"She's coming" lioness said.

Diana nodded and gray kicked the wall with his head down

" good " David said and crossed his arms he glared at Sam who backed up and Marie calmed her down

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Diana nodded and gray kicked the wall with his head down

" good " David said and crossed his arms he glared at Sam who backed up and Marie calmed her down
Abby walked out the door as she saw David. Sliver put her headphones on, she didn't want to see this one.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Abby walked out the door as she saw David. Sliver put her headphones on, she didn't want to see this one.

Sam quickly whent to her mate and snarled her ears where back before her father could do anything harmful
David growled Abby and his own ears where back
" are you my daughter's m-mate!? " he asked and his eyes shined clearly he wasn't very happy with Sam's choice but he was gonna test Abby . Marie stayed by her granddaughter and covered slivers ears just in case since David was very loud yelled

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sam quickly whent to her mate and snarled her ears where back before her father could do anything harmful
David growled Abby and his own ears where back
" are you my daughter's m-mate!? " he asked and his eyes shined clearly he wasn't very happy with Sam's choice but he was gonna test Abby . Marie stayed by her granddaughter and covered slivers ears just in case since David was very loud yelled
"Yes" Abby said calmly. She showed no sign of fear or nervous. She wasn't scared.(Brb shower)

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Yes" Abby said calmly. She showed no sign of fear or nervous. She wasn't scared.(Brb shower)

Kk)

David growled and stared at Abby in the eyes while Sam barked and held onto her arm . The behemoth man crossed his arms and his left ear twitched
He glared at his daughter who flinched back
" are you loyal? " he asked and bared his teeth .

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Kk)

David growled and stared at Abby in the eyes while Sam barked and held onto her arm . The behemoth man crossed his arms and his left ear twitched
He glared at his daughter who flinched back
" are you loyal? " he asked and bared his teeth .
"I would never leave sam for anyone!" Abby said truthfully.
"She's handling this well" lioness said to Marie.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:35 PM
"I would never leave sam for anyone!" Abby said truthfully.
"She's handling this well" lioness said to Marie.

Marie nodded at her daughter but still stayed alert she was protective of her daughter's . Tigress just laugh in her mind

" even if she's a faunus?! Because if you harm my wolf ! " he growled and sam stood in front of Abby just in case her ears where back and snarled this David didn't like at all and he roared at Sam and it made her whimper and back up
" I'm not attacking her am I dog!? " he yelled as he was in a bad mood and Marie had enough of this she stood between them all
" ENOUGH! " she yelled

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Marie nodded at her daughter but still stayed alert she was protective of her daughter's . Tigress just laugh in her mind

" even if she's a faunus?! Because if you harm my wolf ! " he growled and sam stood in front of Abby just in case her ears where back and snarled this David didn't like at all and he roared at Sam and it made her whimper and back up
" I'm not attacking her am I dog!? " he yelled as he was in a bad mood and Marie had enough of this she stood between them all
" ENOUGH! " she yelled
Abby showed her cat ears and tail as she smiled hugging sam. She had loved sam forever. Sliver had tried to go to sleep but couldn't with all the noise.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Abby showed her cat ears and tail as she smiled hugging sam. She had loved sam forever. Sliver had tried to go to sleep but couldn't with all the noise.

Sam was always afraid of her dad but when he was in his good moods then he wasn't so bad , the wolf hugged Abby and buried her face in her neck she tried not to shake. David sighed and stormed off into the school
" you pass " he grumbled and walked in the building Marie sighed and picked up sliver gently
" let's get you to bed huh little one" she said in a soothing tone

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sam was always afraid of her dad but when he was in his good moods then he wasn't so bad , the wolf hugged Abby and buried her face in her neck she tried not to shake. David sighed and stormed off into the school
" you pass " he grumbled and walked in the building Marie sighed and picked up sliver gently
" let's get you to bed huh little one" she said in a soothing tone
"Thanks grandma" sliver said. Abby hugged Sam.
---
Isabell went with tigeress to the forest. She saw a cave.
"I think this is it" Isabel said as the woman eyes kinds started to glow. They were in the darkness.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM
"Thanks grandma" sliver said. Abby hugged Sam.
---
Isabell went with tigeress to the forest. She saw a cave.
"I think this is it" Isabel said as the woman eyes kinds started to glow. They were in the darkness.

Tigress sniffed the scent and it was familiar
" hello? It's ok we aren't gonna harm you I'm here with Isabelle I'm a friend of hers and sam sister " she said to the women
___________.

Marie put sliver on the bed and tucked her in
" wanna hear a bed time story? " she asked and smiled gray smiled and jumped on the bed he was tired to
" yay a story! " he said .
Sam sighed and looked back at the direction the others whent
" I'm s-s-sorry a-a-about him " she said

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Tigress sniffed the scent and it was familiar
" hello? It's ok we aren't gonna harm you I'm here with Isabelle I'm a friend of hers and sam sister " she said to the women
___________.

Marie put sliver on the bed and tucked her in
" wanna hear a bed time story? " she asked and smiled gray smiled and jumped on the bed he was tired to
" yay a story! " he said .
Sam sighed and looked back at the direction the others whent
" I'm s-s-sorry a-a-about him " she said
The woman tackled tigeress down. She growled t the two.
"Who do I tell if you're the real ones" the woman asked.
----
"It's fine" abby said.
"Yea he made dean move away" lioness said.
"Yes grandma" sliver said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 08:27 PM
The woman tackled tigeress down. She growled t the two.
"Who do I tell if you're the real ones" the woman asked.
----
"It's fine" abby said.
"Yea he made dean move away" lioness said.
"Yes grandma" sliver said.

" I am Sams sister ! Honest , Sam helped Isabelle when she was little to be tough . Sam is a wolf I'm her older sister " tigres s said as she was calm

Marie smiled and grabbed out a book ( http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/f/f1/Once_Upon_a_Time_%28Book%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160112204828 )
" once upon a time in a kingdom lived a skin as pure as snow hair as black as a ravens wings and lipse red as blood " Marie said as she began to read

Sam smiled at the two and held her arm