PDA

View Full Version : We will prevail || Private

wren
September 30th, 2017, 11:30 AM
@Sasukewolf (madness) Teggy Rubinaito

Wanna do something private? I'm bored as all get out and we are falling apart. We should do something we've never done before. Something that totally isn't us. something ridiculously random. So just throw out ideas and we can start

rubinaito
September 30th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Sasukewolf (madness) Teggy Celestial
What about a hospital drama? You know, nurse likes doctor, doctor likes patient, patient likes nurse... Not to mention, the doctor has a wife/husband, and so does the patient; and the nurse, unaware of the patient's feelings for him/her, tries to kill them so she/he could have the doctor all to herself; and the doctor tries to do the same with the nurse. You know, that kind of thing.

Or a medical drama- rather than the love triangle mentioned above, we could do something similar to the Fault in our Stars.

Or perhaps a slice-of-life type of roleplay that takes place in school- we have the loners, who attracts all types of attention (Sasuke and Noctis), the popular jocks, (Sage and Aaron), The depressed outcasts, (Skye and Aspen) and the 'nerds' (Naruto and.... ahh, Teggy do you have a 'nerd'?) Not to mention all of the 'normals' we have.

I dunno.
I want to do something like that.

wren
September 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
What about a hospital drama? You know, nurse likes doctor, doctor likes patient, patient likes nurse... Not to mention, the doctor has a wife/husband, and so does the patient; and the nurse, unaware of the patient's feelings for him/her, tries to kill them so she/he could have the doctor all to herself; and the doctor tries to do the same with the nurse. You know, that kind of thing.

Or a medical drama- rather than the love triangle mentioned above, we could do something similar to the Fault in our Stars.

Or perhaps a slice-of-life type of roleplay that takes place in school- we have the loners, who attracts all types of attention (Sasuke and Noctis), the popular jocks, (Sage and Aaron), The depressed outcasts, (Skye and Aspen) and the 'nerds' (Naruto and.... ahh, Teggy do you have a 'nerd'?) Not to mention all of the 'normals' we have.

I dunno.

I like both ideas !!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 30th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The third one!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 30th, 2017, 11:00 PM
So when do we start?

Teggy
September 30th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Yah I got a nerd. I like the third the one aswell)

wren
October 1st, 2017, 03:08 PM
So when do we start?
Yah I got a nerd. I like the third the one aswell)

I dunno.

We can start now I guess?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 1st, 2017, 03:59 PM
Yes!! Who goes first?

rubinaito
October 1st, 2017, 04:36 PM
I can!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
I can!
Do it!

rubinaito
October 1st, 2017, 06:23 PM
Ahhhh writer's block...
Sasuke you do it

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM
Than it shall be done!!) Sasuke a man with pitch black spikey hair and amber red eyes was sitting down on a bench in front of the school however he wasn't awake. He was deep asleep with a notebook in his lap with a drawing of a bird on it. Many women and some men were kinda gathered around away from him taking pictures or just talking about who'll be brave enough to wake the guy. However before anyone could do anything Naruto a tanned man with blonde hair and sky blue eyes begins to walk towards Sasuke along with Sasuke's sister Sakura a tall female with sliver eyes and long black hair tied up in a ponytail, she was more strong looking than just some pretty princess. She flicks Sasuke's head with her fingers waking him up. " wake up it's time to go home." She says in a strong deep voice. Sasuke growls a bit as he rubs his head " it's about time. What were you two doing?" He says in a dark husky voice, Naruto laughs in a warm cute way. " nothing just some club activities remember?" Sasuke sighs " yea I know " he says as he begins to close the notebook and stand up.

Teggy
October 1st, 2017, 06:59 PM
(Is winter-Senpai in this? ) Skye sat to herself as kids pass by. Her grey eyes looked at the sky and watched the clouds go by.

wren
October 1st, 2017, 07:17 PM
[ Wait who... Aaron is mine right? ]
X-Tale Chara Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito

Aspen was sitting next to Skye. Her glasses where pushed up onto her face while she examined a book in her one hand. She was leaned against the table with her bag at her feet. "Your drifting again" Aspen commented as she read on, she hadn't even looked up to have known Skye was dazed.

Teggy
October 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
[ Wait who... Aaron is mine right? ]
X-Tale Chara Sasukewolf (madness) Rubinaito

Aspen was sitting next to Skye. Her glasses where pushed up onto her face while she examined a book in her one hand. She was leaned against the table with her bag at her feet. "Your drifting again" Aspen commented as she read on, she hadn't even looked up to have known Skye was dazed.

Skye continued looking at the sky. "it's better then being in reality righ now."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 1st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Should I bring in winter?) Sasuke begins to stand up as Naruto begins to look around " seems like everyone is leaving now that you're awake." Sakura laughs softly " the loner's awake of course they'll run from him. The quiet ones are always the most scary." Sasuke growls " shut up.. anyway are we working today?" Sakura nods " yep! You know it the cafe doesn't run itself." She says playfully as she begins to walk with Naruto following her. Sasuke sighs a bit as he begins to follow them as well.

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 07:47 AM
Should I bring in winter?) Sasuke begins to stand up as Naruto begins to look around " seems like everyone is leaving now that you're awake." Sakura laughs softly " the loner's awake of course they'll run from him. The quiet ones are always the most scary." Sasuke growls " shut up.. anyway are we working today?" Sakura nods " yep! You know it the cafe doesn't run itself." She says playfully as she begins to walk with Naruto following her. Sasuke sighs a bit as he begins to follow them as well.
(yes, Skye is lonely)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 09:07 AM
(yes, Skye is lonely)
K! He's at the cafe Sasuke and the rest are heading to! Go get him! :3

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 10:35 AM
K! He's at the cafe Sasuke and the rest are heading to! Go get him! :3
(fine fine...)
Skye sat up and grabbed her leather jacket, walking away.
"Im gonna head to the cafe..." she said walking to the food place and sat down at the same table she does everyday and looked out the window.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 11:10 AM
(fine fine...)
Skye sat up and grabbed her leather jacket, walking away.
"Im gonna head to the cafe..." she said walking to the food place and sat down at the same table she does everyday and looked out the window.
Winter was in a waiter outfit, his pure white hair tied up in a small ponytail, and he wore glasses which hid his ice blue eyes. he sees Skye come in and begins to walk over to her with a small notebook in hand and a pen. he begins to speak in a cold husky voice. " how can I help you today?" he asks calmly as Sasuke, sakura and Naruto walk into the cafe and begin to head to the backroom.

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
Winter was in a waiter outfit, his pure white hair tied up in a small ponytail, and he wore glasses which hid his ice blue eyes. he sees Skye come in and begins to walk over to her with a small notebook in hand and a pen. he begins to speak in a cold husky voice. " how can I help you today?" he asks calmly as Sasuke, sakura and Naruto walk into the cafe and begin to head to the backroom.
Skye glances up at Winter with a bored look.
"You can help me by making this day interesting..." she said sarcasticly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Skye glances up at Winter with a bored look.
"You can help me by making this day interesting..." she said sarcasticly
Winter smiles " oh? sure I'll grant that wish however tell me what kind of people do find interesting or maybe that person is standing right in front of you? either way I'll make it Real-" Sakura grabs winters collar pulling him away. " no flirting with the costumers winter." she says coldly as she looks at Skye and smiles " forgive him. he's special and all. now how can we help you-" winter laughs loudly " she wants something interesting! Sasuke! We're doing the thing!" Sasuke yells from the kitchen " Hell no! I'm not doing it!" Winter smiles " a costumer ordered so! so take off the shirt and start-" sakura growls loudly " hi! no sasuke keep cooking! winter no!" winter smiles " winter yes" he says as he begins to pull up his shirt a bit showing only a peek of his powerful muscles but sakura pulled it back down. " I said no!"

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Winter smiles " oh? sure I'll grant that wish however tell me what kind of people do find interesting or maybe that person is standing right in front of you? either way I'll make it Real-" Sakura grabs winters collar pulling him away. " no flirting with the costumers winter." she says coldly as she looks at Skye and smiles " forgive him. he's special and all. now how can we help you-" winter laughs loudly " she wants something interesting! Sasuke! We're doing the thing!" Sasuke yells from the kitchen " Hell no! I'm not doing it!" Winter smiles " a costumer ordered so! so take off the shirt and start-" sakura growls loudly " hi! no sasuke keep cooking! winter no!" winter smiles " winter yes" he says as he begins to pull up his shirt a bit showing only a peek of his powerful muscles but sakura pulled it back down. " I said no!"
Skye looked at them all and busted out laughing but blushed madly as he lifted his shirt slightly.
''Holy christ...'' she said under her breath.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Skye looked at them all and busted out laughing but blushed madly as he lifted his shirt slightly.
''Holy christ...'' she said under her breath.
Winter laughs loudly " she wants something interesting Sakura!" Sakura growls loudly " well she ain't getting it from you!" She yells as she pushes him into the back room and closes the door. She sighs loudly " ... forgive me for that. So tell me what would you like to order today?" She says calmly with a smile as she stands before her

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Winter laughs loudly " she wants something interesting Sakura!" Sakura growls loudly " well she ain't getting it from you!" She yells as she pushes him into the back room and closes the door. She sighs loudly " ... forgive me for that. So tell me what would you like to order today?" She says calmly with a smile as she stands before her
Skye looked at the two and laughed as he was pushed away.
Looking back at Sakura, she smiled. ''Ill just get some sweet tea please.'' she said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Skye looked at the two and laughed as he was pushed away.
Looking back at Sakura, she smiled. ''Ill just get some sweet tea please.'' she said.
Sakura nods as she writes it down. " okay I'll be back with your order. Please try not to encourage winter while I'm gone" she says as she begins to walk away as Sasuke and Naruto walk out of the kitchen in unforms, Sasuke wore fake glasses while Naruto had contacts one. Loud Spanish talking was heard within the kitchen most likely from Sakura and winter.
Celestial Rubinaito

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sakura nods as she writes it down. " okay I'll be back with your order. Please try not to encourage winter while I'm gone" she says as she begins to walk away as Sasuke and Naruto walk out of the kitchen in unforms, Sasuke wore fake glasses while Naruto had contacts one. Loud Spanish talking was heard within the kitchen most likely from Sakura and winter.
Celestial Rubinaito
Skye leaned back in her chair and wondered what the hell they where saying im Spanish. Curse being a white girl... she thought.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Skye leaned back in her chair and wondered what the hell they where saying im Spanish. Curse being a white girl... she thought.
A warm voice was heard behind skye. " winter is talking about you and how cute you looked when you blushed" said Naruto who put down her sweet tea. " forgive me for suddenly speaking but I could tell you wanted to know what they were saying and let's just say Sakura isn't so happy about it."

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
A warm voice was heard behind skye. " winter is talking about you and how cute you looked when you blushed" said Naruto who put down her sweet tea. " forgive me for suddenly speaking but I could tell you wanted to know what they were saying and let's just say Sakura isn't so happy about it."
Skye blushed once again and took the tea taking a drink. ''Cute is what he calls me!'' She complained. Skye pulled out her phone and google translate and began searching for something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Skye blushed once again and took the tea taking a drink. ''Cute is what he calls me!'' She complained. Skye pulled out her phone and google translate and began searching for something.
He laughs softly " among other things that I would rather not say. He's a bit of a playful guy. So tell me are you interested in him?" He asks playfully

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
He laughs softly " among other things that I would rather not say. He's a bit of a playful guy. So tell me are you interested in him?" He asks playfully
Skye looked him with a are-you-seriouse look then turned her attention to her phone.
''Found what I wanted!'' She said standing up and stood on the chair. ''Ay Winter! Probably gonna say half this wrong and translate sucks! But Sus abdominales son realmente caliente'' she yelled pronouncing everything wrong then sat down. ''Yah i think im interested...'' she said the waiter taking a sip of her tea.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Skye looked him with a are-you-seriouse look then turned her attention to her phone.
''Found what I wanted!'' She said standing up and stood on the chair. ''Ay Winter! Probably gonna say half this wrong and translate sucks! But Sus abdominales son realmente caliente'' she yelled pronouncing everything wrong then sat down. ''Yah i think im interested...'' she said the waiter taking a sip of her tea.
Naruto laughs loudly as winter immediately opens the door and laughs softly as he walks up to her and begins to put his hand on the table looking at her dead in the eyes. " Chica traviesa, aprendiendo español para eso. que lindo. " he says in a low husky voice so soothing and exotic others began staring at him. " if you want me to say what I just said just ask unless that little phone of yours got the answer amor~"

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
Naruto laughs loudly as winter immediately opens the door and laughs softly as he walks up to her and begins to put his hand on the table looking at her dead in the eyes. " Chica traviesa, aprendiendo español para eso. que lindo. " he says in a low husky voice so soothing and exotic others began staring at him. " if you want me to say what I just said just ask unless that little phone of yours got the answer amor~"
Skye figured out what he said on her phone and smirked standing up herself and whispering in his ear. ''Te mostraré traviesso ven a mi casa más tarde.'' as she nibbled his ear slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Skye figured out what he said on her phone and smirked standing up herself and whispering in his ear. ''Te mostraré traviesso ven a mi casa más tarde.'' as she nibbled his ear slightly.
He shivers a bit as he smiles and begins to hand her a small paper with a phone number on it. " call me whenever you're ready amor~" he says with a slight purr as he begins to walk towards the kitchen while Naruto laughs softly. " you two are perfect for each other. It's cute~"

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
He shivers a bit as he smiles and begins to hand her a small paper with a phone number on it. " call me whenever you're ready amor~" he says with a slight purr as he begins to walk towards the kitchen while Naruto laughs softly. " you two are perfect for each other. It's cute~"
(lol is thelightwithin dead? We havent posting much XD)
''Itll be soon!'' Skye winked at Winter as he walked away. Turning back to Naruto she shrugged. ''I guess.''

wren
October 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
What's going on?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
(lol is thelightwithin dead? We havent posting much XD)
''Itll be soon!'' Skye winked at Winter as he walked away. Turning back to Naruto she shrugged. ''I guess.''
Hmm true should we bring it back?!) Naruto laughs softly " and here I thought he was gay. I guess I owe Sasuke money now" he sighs softly." Well it's nice meeting you oh! Are you done with your tea?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
What's going on?
All my ocs are in the cafe working, winter just gave skye his number, Naruto is talking to her and Sasuke is about to come out of the kitchen to get orders and Sakura in angry and in the kitchen cooking mostly because of winter XD)

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Hmm true should we bring it back?!) Naruto laughs softly " and here I thought he was gay. I guess I owe Sasuke money now" he sighs softly." Well it's nice meeting you oh! Are you done with your tea?"
(god yes that would be great XD We should probably go through them and get rid of dead ones)
Skye laughed and shook her head. ''Can i get another one?" she asked with a smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 09:14 PM
(god yes that would be great XD We should probably go through them and get rid of dead ones)
Skye laughed and shook her head. ''Can i get another one?" she asked with a smile.
He smiles " sure thing!" He says happily as he walks back to kitchen after a while he comes out with a new cup of sweet tea and begins to take the old one " would you want anything else?" He asks happily

( yep let's do this!!)

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 09:18 PM
He smiles " sure thing!" He says happily as he walks back to kitchen after a while he comes out with a new cup of sweet tea and begins to take the old one " would you want anything else?" He asks happily

( yep let's do this!!)
''No that should be all!" Skye said looking out the window again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 3rd, 2017, 02:02 PM
''No that should be all!" Skye said looking out the window again.
Naruto nods " as you wish" he says as he begins to walk away. Soon winter's and sasuke's voice can be heard of course in a other language but it sounded more.. uneasy as if Sasuke was warning winter of something but winter just pushed it off in a angry tone soon Sasuke grew impatient and began to yell loudly enough for the whole cafe to hear " Enough with the games!! What are you going to do with Tomas!!?" Winter grows loudly speaking in a whole other language this time German " Wie ich es immer mache, lass ihn, indem ich ihn breche. Der Rest ist nichts von deinem verdammten Geschäft " Than he walks out of the backroom in a foul mood. Grabbing jacket and leaving without saying a other word

Teggy
October 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Naruto nods " as you wish" he says as he begins to walk away. Soon winter's and sasuke's voice can be heard of course in a other language but it sounded more.. uneasy as if Sasuke was warning winter of something but winter just pushed it off in a angry tone soon Sasuke grew impatient and began to yell loudly enough for the whole cafe to hear " Enough with the games!! What are you going to do with Tomas!!?" Winter grows loudly speaking in a whole other language this time German " Wie ich es immer mache, lass ihn, indem ich ihn breche. Der Rest ist nichts von deinem verdammten Geschäft " Than he walks out of the backroom in a foul mood. Grabbing jacket and leaving without saying a other word
Skye looked in the direction of the yelling, as did most of the cafe with a wondering face. She heard a door shut and shrugged it off. ''Wonder what just happened?" she said outloud.

rubinaito
October 3rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
The day was quiet, without much noise disturbing the young man relaxing beneath the tall willow tree just outside the cafe. His purple eyes were closed, his long hair drifting in the breeze like strands of silk from a spider. In his lap was a black kitten, a stray that had simply curled up with the sleeping man, who didn't mind, and wouldn't mind when he woke up. He wore a leather jacket, covering a dark purple shirt and jeans; his cheeks were flushed with pink as the cold air bit at him, yet Noctis did not care. Some would prefer to be indoors in weather like this, but Noctis loved the cold. It drove people inside, allowing him to be out and about on his own without much trouble. That's just how he was, and how he'd always be.

Sage was jogging down the road, his chest rising and falling in unison with each step. He didn't have very long hair- but it wasn't short either. For him, it was the perfect length- falling into his eyes during class and allowing him to sleep without being caught, yet short enough to not bother him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 4th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sasuke sighs softly as Naruto sees noctis outside and began to pour a cup of hot coco and he began to walk outside " I'll be back!" He says as he begins to walk out and walk up to Noctis and he begins to laugh softly " Alone again Noctis? want some hot coco?" he asks kindly.

Sasuke begins to serve some orders and soon reaches Skye " you done? " he asks coldly

Teggy
October 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as Naruto sees noctis outside and began to pour a cup of hot coco and he began to walk outside " I'll be back!" He says as he begins to walk out and walk up to Noctis and he begins to laugh softly " Alone again Noctis? want some hot coco?" he asks kindly.

Sasuke begins to serve some orders and soon reaches Skye " you done? " he asks coldly
"Tch... Rude much..." Skye said getting her stuff and left money on the table and began to walk away. "Oh and next time, chose a language that actually don't understand... German was a bad choice..." she said walking out of the café.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2017, 10:53 PM

The kitten meowed indignantly as Naruto disturbed it's rest, but it didn't move from the warm spot on Noctis' lap. It focused it's yellow eyes on Naruto, obviously upset. "Mm..." Noctis murmured, shifting and placing his hand on the stray's back, running his fingers through it's thin fur. He opened one eye, focusing the purple iris on Naruto. "Hot chocolate?" He reached up, taking the mug from the man. "You're too kind to me, Naruto." He murmured, sipping from the cup. "I'm beginning to feel spoiled." He continued to rest his one free hand on the kitten scratching it behind the ears. "I'm going to call you Dodge." He said softly to the kitten, who responded with a sleepy mewl and fell back asleep. He chuckled a little, leaning his head back to rest against the tree. A cold breeze swept through, bringing goosebumps to any skin exposed to the elements, chased away by the warm steam curling from the mug.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 8th, 2017, 12:12 AM
The kitten meowed indignantly as Naruto disturbed it's rest, but it didn't move from the warm spot on Noctis' lap. It focused it's yellow eyes on Naruto, obviously upset. "Mm..." Noctis murmured, shifting and placing his hand on the stray's back, running his fingers through it's thin fur. He opened one eye, focusing the purple iris on Naruto. "Hot chocolate?" He reached up, taking the mug from the man. "You're too kind to me, Naruto." He murmured, sipping from the cup. "I'm beginning to feel spoiled." He continued to rest his one free hand on the kitten scratching it behind the ears. "I'm going to call you Dodge." He said softly to the kitten, who responded with a sleepy mewl and fell back asleep. He chuckled a little, leaning his head back to rest against the tree. A cold breeze swept through, bringing goosebumps to any skin exposed to the elements, chased away by the warm steam curling from the mug.
Naruto smiles kindly. “ well I can’t help it when you’re alone in the cold” He says happily as he begins to sit down by him. “ wanna come inside the cafe where it’s warm there isn’t much people coming in today so I’ll really appreciate the company.” He says kindly as he looks at the cafe “ I believe we can make some warm milk for you’re new friend here.” He says in a warm soothing voice. Despite being branded as nerd, he was always willing to help others and found himself getting attached to noctis a loner like Sasuke but unlike Sasuke he didn’t have family however Naruto too doesn’t have much of a family only Sasuke and the rest but now he can’t help but smile and blush at the thought of noctis becoming a part of their little family. Not as friends of course. Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 8th, 2017, 12:14 AM
"Tch... Rude much..." Skye said getting her stuff and left money on the table and began to walk away. "Oh and next time, chose a language that actually don't understand... German was a bad choice..." she said walking out of the café.
Sasuke growls “ why do all the women go after troublesome men?” He says coldly as he just looks away and continues working while winter was heading towards a club in town. But he soon just walks away from it heading to a park instead

Teggy
October 8th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Sasuke growls “ why do all the women go after troublesome men?” He says coldly as he just looks away and continues working while winter was heading towards a club in town. But he soon just walks away from it heading to a park instead
Skye bit back the words she wanted to say to Sasuke as she walked out of the café and walked around town, coming across a park and sat on a swing and looked at the ground.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Naruto smiles kindly. “ well I can’t help it when you’re alone in the cold” He says happily as he begins to sit down by him. “ wanna come inside the cafe where it’s warm there isn’t much people coming in today so I’ll really appreciate the company.” He says kindly as he looks at the cafe “ I believe we can make some warm milk for you’re new friend here.” He says in a warm soothing voice. Despite being branded as nerd, he was always willing to help others and found himself getting attached to noctis a loner like Sasuke but unlike Sasuke he didn’t have family however Naruto too doesn’t have much of a family only Sasuke and the rest but now he can’t help but smile and blush at the thought of noctis becoming a part of their little family. Not as friends of course. Rubinaito

Noctis chuckled, glancing at Naruto from the corner of his eye and smiling a small little half-smile at him. "Sure." He said, picking up the kitten and holding him close. Noctis glanced over at a small area shrouded in shadow, almost as if he was checking something before getting up and walking over to the cafe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 8th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Noctis chuckled, glancing at Naruto from the corner of his eye and smiling a small little half-smile at him. "Sure." He said, picking up the kitten and holding him close. Noctis glanced over at a small area shrouded in shadow, almost as if he was checking something before getting up and walking over to the cafe.
Naruto smiles as he stands up and begins to follow him with a kind smile. Once inside he takes off his coat. “ sit wherever you want I’ll bring the milk and don’t worry it’s on the house since you’re my favorite costumer~” He says with a playful wink