PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo ghoul rp

Static
September 30th, 2017, 10:46 AM
In modern day Tokyo, society lives in fear of Ghouls:mysterious creatures that look exactly like human, yet hunger insatiably for human flesh. As the humans live in terror of being the next on the dinner plate. Though, an organization called the CCG is trying to rid the world of all ghouls, for the better of worse.

Black cat tried to make won but nobody joined,so now I'm giving it a shot.This is based off of the anime,so you canm go watch it if you need to.If you haven't,then here is the wiki.What you need to look up is quenkei,which is what the CCG use as weapons and is like a ghouls kagune,which is each unique in its own way.The rules are,if you are a ghoul,then try to stay hidden from the CCG.If you are in the CCG,then of course you need to try to rid the world of ghouls by hunting them down.While should have a mask on,it's pretty obvious you can't see there face or know there real name.Now let's get down to business.

known ghouls(or a should nickname)-

Citizens-Rea Yuuko,Saikiko Suzuki,Nakira Nakamara,Abby,Lizzy,harper,oceana,Aika

CCG-Akahiko,Asaki,Ella,Blackhood,Jade,kiara

Fourm

Name:
Appearence:
If CCG what quenkai type?:
Other:

If you are a ghoul,PM me and send me your kagune or describe it.If you want people to know,then you can put it in your form.And please oc's only,because I don't want confusion.sorry for that,But besides that,have a blast!

People who may be interested

KayMew07
Black Cat

Static
September 30th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Bump

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Swiftheart
I love Tokyo Ghoul! If you ever make anything to do with it, just let me know. I won't let it die!

Name: Rea Yuuko
CCG or citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/c3/39/0cc339ad40743a92b729f7bbbdf6252b.jpg)
If CCG what quenkai type?: N/A
Other: Nurp

Static
September 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Name:Sakiko Suzuki
CCG or citizen:Citizen
Appearence:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/d2/97/bfd2972d287d86511b2cd50a48becfe7.jpg
If CCG what quenkai type:N/A
Other:no

Name:Akira Nakamura's
CCG or citizen:citizen
Appearence:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e--anime-sr%C3%A1cok-anime-dark.jpg
If CCG what quenkai type?:N/A

Name:Akihiko
CCG or citizen:CCG
Appearence:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/fb/ca/25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0.jpg
Quenkai type:chimera(It looks like a sword but can act as a whip and can stretch out like one)

Static
September 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Swiftheart
I love Tokyo Ghoul! If you ever make anything to do with it, just let me know. I won't let it die!

Name: Rea Yuuko
CCG or citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/c3/39/0cc339ad40743a92b729f7bbbdf6252b.jpg)
If CCG what quenkai type?: N/A
Other: Nurp
And accepted

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Name: Asaki
Ccg or citizen: CCG
Appearance: boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/3c/0e/c53c0e7b68e37d70e6752d18f099be4d--cute-girls-anime-art.jpg)
If CCG, what quenkai type?:
She has a rinaku quenkai, which is a grayish-blue color with a darker tang to it. They take the shape of to whips with metal handles. They can come together to form a larger quenkai with a sharper point, but it can be easily broken into the separate pieces.
(A rinkaku kagune (鱗赫, rinkaku, "scale-red") has an appearance similar to scaled tentacles and is released at the back around the waist. A rinkaku wielder has powerful regenerative abilities and some could even survive the most critical of damage. Its peculiar appearance and structure yield a superior striking power and they excel in brute strength. Some rinkaku users are able to manipulate the shape of their kagune, such as changing its usual tentacle form into swords or claws.

This type's regenerative power is a result of the Rc cells easily binding together. Their Rc cells are similar to liquid. However, this means that the binding force among the Rc cells are weak, therefore making the kagune very soft and easy to break. But because their Rc cells bind so easily, some rinkaku can bind their multiple tentacle-like kagune together to make a larger, stronger kagune. So far the number of tentacles that rinkaku users can create are from one to eight tentacles.

A rinkaku kagune can deliver severe strikes against the slow koukaku, penetrating the kagune and breaching the koukaku's defenses. However, a rinkaku has serious problems fighting against the balanced bikaku kagune: A bikaku has comprehensively high power, allowing them to fight against the brute-force rinkaku, and the rinkaku kagune softness makes it comparatively easy for the bikaku to cut the kagune off. This disarms a rinkaku no matter how much strength it may possess, leaving the rinkaku at a disadvantage on the defensive. It has been shown that in some cases, a bikaku attack can disable a rinkaku's regeneration.)
Other: I'll be adding two more people soon

Static
September 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Name: Asaki
Appearance: boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/3c/0e/c53c0e7b68e37d70e6752d18f099be4d--cute-girls-anime-art.jpg)
If CCG, what quenkai type?:
She has a rinaku quenkai, which is a grayish-blue color with a darker tang to it. They take the shape of to whips with metal handles. They can come together to form a larger quenkai with a sharper point, but it can be easily broken into the separate pieces.
(A rinkaku kagune (鱗赫, rinkaku, "scale-red") has an appearance similar to scaled tentacles and is released at the back around the waist. A rinkaku wielder has powerful regenerative abilities and some could even survive the most critical of damage. Its peculiar appearance and structure yield a superior striking power and they excel in brute strength. Some rinkaku users are able to manipulate the shape of their kagune, such as changing its usual tentacle form into swords or claws.

This type's regenerative power is a result of the Rc cells easily binding together. Their Rc cells are similar to liquid. However, this means that the binding force among the Rc cells are weak, therefore making the kagune very soft and easy to break. But because their Rc cells bind so easily, some rinkaku can bind their multiple tentacle-like kagune together to make a larger, stronger kagune. So far the number of tentacles that rinkaku users can create are from one to eight tentacles.

A rinkaku kagune can deliver severe strikes against the slow koukaku, penetrating the kagune and breaching the koukaku's defenses. However, a rinkaku has serious problems fighting against the balanced bikaku kagune: A bikaku has comprehensively high power, allowing them to fight against the brute-force rinkaku, and the rinkaku kagune softness makes it comparatively easy for the bikaku to cut the kagune off. This disarms a rinkaku no matter how much strength it may possess, leaving the rinkaku at a disadvantage on the defensive. It has been shown that in some cases, a bikaku attack can disable a rinkaku's regeneration.)
Other: I'll be adding two more people soon

Ok!accepted.if nobody else joins soon we can start.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Abby
Citizen
Below just without the cat ears

Ella
Ccg
Below(second one)
Sias

Blackhood
Ccg
Bleow(third one)
Many weapons mostly guns and knives with some swords daggers and shields

Jade
Ccg
Below (4th one)
Claw like weapons

Hawkstar

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Ok!accepted.if nobody else joins soon we can start.

Mention me when we start, please, or I'll probably miss it.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Abby
Citizen
Below just without the cat ears

Ella
Ccg
Below(second one)
Sias

Blackhood
Ccg
Bleow(third one)
Many weapons mostly guns and knives with some swords daggers and shields

Jade
Ccg
Below (4th one)
Claw like weapons

Hawkstar
Accepted!

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
(I'll add a ghoul if you want)

Lizzy
Citizen

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
I'll add a ghoul if you want

Lizzy
Sometimes as a cat other times as a human
Ghoul
Ghouls can't turn into cats.Sorry about that.And do you want her to be a known ghoul?

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Name: Harper
Ccg or citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/73/f1/1473f1fa7bcceae10e77d567f12a5407.jpg)
If ccg, what quinque type?: N/A
Other: Nope

Name: Kiara
Appearance: Beep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/0e/08/780e084a6a57e1f3ecf2eb8e2f6d2762--anime-girl-dress-manga-girl.jpg)
If ccg, quinqua type?: She has multiple quinqua, but the most common one she uses is a Koukaku. It has a very sharp tip and a good range. It is a purplish shade to it. Though, it has a poor durability because it was harvested from a quinx

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Ghouls can't turn into cats.Sorry about that.And do you want her to be a known ghoul?
(I'll keep her a ghoul and not know that she's a ghoul by the ccg)

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:39 PM
(I'll keep her a ghoul and not know that she's a ghoul by the ccg)
Ok.Put citizen down then and removed the evidence.
(throws out the conversation and replaces it with talking about cats and horses)

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Name: Harper
Ccg or citizen: Citizen
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/73/f1/1473f1fa7bcceae10e77d567f12a5407.jpg)
If ccg, what quinque type?: N/A
Other: Nope

Name: Kiara
Appearance: Beep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/0e/08/780e084a6a57e1f3ecf2eb8e2f6d2762--anime-girl-dress-manga-girl.jpg)
If ccg, quinqua type?: She has multiple quinqua, but the most common one she uses is a Koukaku. It has a very sharp tip and a good range. It is a purplish shade to it. Though, it has a poor durability because it was harvested from a quinx
Accepted!

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Ok.Put citizen down then and removed the evidence.
(throws out the conversation and replaces it with talking about cats and horses)
Cam we start!

Static
September 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Cam we start!
Yep!
SamCats Black Cat Darky

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Kate had fell asleep at Abby house as the two were having the night over. The alarm when off as Kate left.
"Bye Abby" Kate said as Abby waved.
(Both open)
------
Blackhood had took the night shift as it was Ella turn but she when with Ella like lioness did.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 12:58 PM
(All open)

Asaki hummed as she walked down the street, a cheery expression clear on her face. She held her briefcase in her hand, banging it against the walls of buildings she crossed in a childish manner. Her fingers traced the lock on the ordinary object that hid the ghoul-killing weapon. As she was doing so, Asaki let out a small shriek as she bumped into someone or something. The briefcase landed slightly away from her, more towards the person she had walked into. It was propped slightly open, barley revealing what was inside.

Harper opened the door to the restraunt, the bell chiming as she walked inside. Almost immediately someone took her to a booth seat. A sigh escaped her maw in bordem. She ordered a glass of water when a waitress came, before they scurried off. Harper looked around. Not many people were there, and the few were getting up to leave at the time of night. She seemed to perk up a bit as someone opened the door to enter, excited to talk to someone.

Kiara walked fastly as she turned the corner. She was dressed in the classic CCG suit, while a matching gray briefcase was placed firmly in her hand. She quickened her pace until she was full-out running, pursing the person infront of her. She believed them to be a Ghoul, one of the many inhabitants that lived in the different wards. She tackled them once she was in the range, holding them down on the cold concrete sidewalk.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:02 PM
(Both open)

Asaki hummed as she walked down the street, a cheery expression clear on her face. She held her briefcase in her hand, banging it against the walls of buildings she crossed in a childish manner. Her fingers traced the lock on the ordinary object that hid the ghoul-killing weapon. As she was doing so, Asaki let out a small shriek as she bumped into someone or something. The briefcase landed slightly away from her, more towards the person she had walked into. It was propped slightly open, barley revealing what was inside.

Harper opened the door to the restraunt, the bell chiming as she walked inside. Almost immediately someone took her to a booth seat. A sigh escaped her maw in bordem. She ordered a glass of water when a waitress came, before they scurried off. Harper looked around. Not many people were there, and the few were getting up to leave at the time of night. She seemed to perk up a bit as someone opened the door to enter, excited to talk to someone. Kate when in the restaurant. She wanted to eat and chat but with who? Her blonde hair stuck out as she saw someone else at an booth.
"Would you mind me sitting here?" Kate asked.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM
(Both open)

Harper opened the door to the restraunt, the bell chiming as she walked inside. Almost immediately someone took her to a booth seat. A sigh escaped her maw in bordem. She ordered a glass of water when a waitress came, before they scurried off. Harper looked around. Not many people were there, and the few were getting up to leave at the time of night. She seemed to perk up a bit as someone opened the door to enter, excited to talk to someone.
Kate had fell asleep at Abby house as the two were having the night over. The alarm when off as Kate left.
"Bye Abby" Kate said as Abby waved.
(Both open)
------
Blackhood had took the night shift as it was Ella turn but she when with Ella like lioness did.
Sakiko fell back after bumping into the girl,seeing the weapon.She didn't show her real reaction,but just acted like she haven't seen it.'I should be getting out of here.' she thought,standing up,but then she thought she might seem like she had no manners if she didn't help."S-sorry.Do you need help?" She asked.Akihiko saw asaki and watched to see her reaction.

Akira was leaning against a wall,half asleap when he saw Kate and Abby,but he didn't move.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Sakiko fell back after bumping into the girl,seeing the weapon.She didn't show her real reaction,but just acted like she haven't seen it.'I should be getting out of here.' she thought,standing up,but then she thought she might seem like she had no manners if she didn't help."S-sorry.Do you need help?" She asked.Akihiko saw asaki and watched to see her reaction.

Akira was leaning against a wall,half asleap when he saw Kate and Abby,but he didn't move.
Abby looked at the boy. She was confused why he was here but it didn't matter now. She walked towards the boy.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Abby looked at the boy. She was confused why he was here but it didn't matter now. She walked towards the boy.
He looked at her walking toward him and was immidetly on high alert."Is there something you need?" He asked curtly,not moving at all.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:13 PM
He looked at her walking toward him and was immidetly on high alert."Is there something you need?" He asked curtly,not moving at all.
"No, I was just about to ask if you needed something?" Abby said. She was an nice person right now.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 01:19 PM
"No, I was just about to ask if you needed something?" Abby said. She was an nice person right now.
Rea sat in the café, hands wrapped around the coffee cup on the table in front of her. She was staring out of the window at the people passing by, almost completely ignorant to the goings on around her inside the café. Without breaking her stare she lifted the cup to her lips and sipped, wincing slightly as the liquid burnt her tongue. She set it down again with a sigh, closing her eyes and turning her head away from the window. What were her plans, anyway? She was starving, but this café didn't sell anything she liked. Except for the coffee. And this coffee... it was good. If only she could take the coffee with her... but the café probably wouldn't appreciate her stealing their coffee cup. I'm so bored... why can't something exciting happen?

(OPEN)
"Nothing at all." He said in the same attitude."I was just about to go somewhere." He said.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"Nothing at all." He said in the same attitude."I was just about to go somewhere." He said.
"Okay" Abby said heading inside. Very odd... very odd indeed... Abby thought closing the door.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 01:22 PM
(All open)

Rea walked down the street, her hands shoved into her pockets and oddly-coloured eyes narrowed. Her head ached painfully and it was hard to concentrate on anything around her. She should've brought the pain medicine! The girl was too focused on the pain to even notice someone walking straight towards her. She gasped and stumbled backwards slightly as she collided with someone, barely managing to stay on her feet. Pressing one hand to her forehead, she looked over at whoever she'd bumped into, ready to yell at them for being so careless, only to notice the briefcase that had landed by her feet. It was open slightly, allowing her to see... a quinque? Rea stared at it in surprise, the pain from her headache suddenly fading in her shock.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Kate when in the restaurant. She wanted to eat and chat but with who? Her blonde hair stuck out as she saw someone else at an booth.
"Would you mind me sitting here?" Kate asked.
Harper looked at her, a small smile on her face before nodding. She waited for her to sit down. "There's been a lot of Ghoul sightings lately." She gestured towards the TV set on news across the room. The reporter was talking about another death from the 'cannibalistic' humanoid 'creatures.'
She immediately scrambled to close it. 'Don't want to lose my job' she thought as it clicked closed. "Well, you would be a brat if you didn't." Asaki chirped, watching Sakiko. Her eyes were full of a sudden untrust, yet she remained down, as if waiting for the other to help her get up. She was still dying her, as if looking for her orbs to turn black and red or a kangune to appear on her back. As they didn't appear, she crossed her arms in defiance as she waited for Sakiko to help her up from the ground.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"Okay" Abby said heading inside. Very odd... very odd indeed... Abby thought closing the door.
Rea walked down the street, her hands shoved into her pockets and oddly-coloured eyes narrowed. Her head ached painfully and it was hard to concentrate on anything around her. She should've brought the pain medicine! The girl was too focused on the pain to even notice someone walking straight towards her. She gasped and stumbled backwards slightly as she collided with someone, barely managing to stay on her feet. Pressing one hand to her forehead, she looked over at whoever she'd bumped into, ready to yell at them for being so careless, only to notice the briefcase that had landed by her feet. It was open slightly, allowing her to see... a quinque? Rea stared at it in surprise, the pain from her headache suddenly fading in her shock.
Sakiko looked at rea,hoping her expression wouldn't have been noticed.'If she notices,this could be bad...' she thought worridly, having have seen the quenque herself,she knew she couldn't do anything if something did happen.She helped her up,and looked at the other girl from the corner of her eye.

Akira walked into the coffee shop,ordering a cup and sitting down to drink,not really knowing where he sat.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Harper looked at her, a small smile on her face before nodding. She waited for her to sit down. "There's been a lot of Ghoul sightings lately." She gestured towards the TV set on news across the room. The reporter was talking about another death from the 'cannibalistic' humanoid 'creatures.'

She immediately scrambled to close it. 'Don't want to lose my job' she thought as it clicked closed. "Well, you would be a brat if you didn't." Asaki chirped, watching Sakiko. Her eyes were full of a sudden untrust, yet she remained down, as if waiting for the other to help her get up. She was still dying her, as if looking for her orbs to turn black and red or a kangune to appear on her back. As they didn't appear, she crossed her arms in defiance as she waited for Sakiko to help her up from the ground. ( Swiftheart what season is it?)
"Yea, their interesting but killers the press would make up anything they can get their hands on or they miss their chance for a interview on something because stuff like this" Kate said as she drank her coffee. She like some coffee in the morning. 'Damn press making up stuff' Kate thought.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Asaki glared at her before realizing she had bumped into not one, but two people. Her eyes narrowed in a glare as she caught a glimpse of the quinque. Her heartbeat quickened slightly, yet it was hardly visible she was panicking. "Don't be such a snoop." She huffed to Rea, crossing her arms once again while scooting the briefcase closer to her with her feet. Asaki looked up at both of them from her position which was still on the ground. "Help me up already!" She whined.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Asaki glared at her before realizing she had bumped into not one, but two people. Her eyes narrowed in a glare as she caught a glimpse of the quinque. Her heartbeat quickened slightly, yet it was hardly visible she was panicking. "Don't be such a snoop." She huffed to Rea, crossing her arms once again while scooting the briefcase closer to her with her feet. Asaki looked up at both of them from her position which was still on the ground. "Help me up already!" She whined.

Rea was glad to stop looking at the weapon, taking an awkward step back and a deep breath, wincing as her headache returned with a pang. She heard investigator's request but ignored it, wanting nothing to do with such a person. The girl was still for a few more moments before starting to shuffle backwards, not wanting to be close but not wanting to take off and seem too suspicious.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 01:41 PM
( Swiftheart what season is it?)
"Yea, their interesting but killers the press would make up anything they can get their hands on or they miss their chance for a interview on something because stuff like this" Kate said as she drank her coffee. She like some coffee in the morning. 'Damn press making up stuff' Kate thought.
Akira glanced at the TV and clenched his cup a little,but continued to drink.

Sakiko helped her up,grabbing her hand and helping her stand."I should really be going." She explained after helping her up,even though she really didn't have a place to be going.She just wanted to get away from this strange and bossy girl who had a quinque.
(I'm in the mood for late winter.If you don't like that than we can do spring or summer.I'm fine with anything)

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Akira glanced at the TV and clenched his cup a little,but continued to drink.

Sakiko helped her up,grabbing her hand and helping her stand."I should really be going." She explained after helping her up,even though she really didn't have a place to be going.She just wanted to get away from this strange and bossy girl who had a quinque.
(I'm in the mood for late winter.If you don't like that than we can do spring or summer.I'm fine with anything)
(I like winter)

Static
September 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Rea was glad to stop looking at the weapon, taking an awkward step back and a deep breath, wincing as her headache returned with a pang. She heard investigator's request but ignored it, wanting nothing to do with such a person. The girl was still for a few more moments before starting to shuffle backwards, not wanting to be close but not wanting to take off and seem too suspicious.
Akhiko watched her go,the scars on his face now visible,but he walked up to her."Say you seemed like a nice girl.Want to go somewhere to eat?" He asked.He still had his suspicions die to her reaction about the quinque,and he knew ghouls couldn't eat,so if she refused or didn't eat,he would attack thinking she was a ghoul,but not kill her intill her kagune showed up or Her eyes turned red.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Akhiko watched her go,the scars on his face now visible,but he walked up to her."Say you seemed like a nice girl.Want to go somewhere to eat?" He asked.He still had his suspicions die to her reaction about the quinque,and he knew ghouls couldn't eat,so if she refused or didn't eat,he would attack thinking she was a ghoul,but not kill her intill her kagune showed up or Her eyes turned red.

Rea looked at this newcomer, eyes widening in surprise. This guy... wanted to take her to eat? Her analytical mind was racing; he either thought that she was a ghoul, was actually interested in her, or was a complete idiot. Which was it? Which is it? "Oh! Th-that sounds... nice." She was a little hungry, so there was a pretty small chance that that would show itself. Just act normal, and he'll have no reason to suspect you of anything. Wait, is he even an investigator? Those scars look more like a ghouls!

Static
September 30th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Rea looked at this newcomer, eyes widening in surprise. This guy... wanted to take her to eat? Her analytical mind was racing; he either thought that she was a ghoul, was actually interested in her, or was a complete idiot. Which was it? Which is it? "Oh! Th-that sounds... nice." She was a little hungry, so there was a pretty small chance that that would show itself. Just act normal, and he'll have no reason to suspect you of anything. Wait, is he even an investigator? Those scars look more like a ghouls!
He smiled."Then let's go." He said,walking ahead.There was a small fast food restraunt up ahead,but he didn't need it to be fancy.He was just checking something.His briefcase was smartly hidden under his coat now that the clumsy girl had let hers open,but that could also have helped him.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 02:35 PM
He smiled."Then let's go." He said,walking ahead.There was a small fast food restraunt up ahead,but he didn't need it to be fancy.He was just checking something.His briefcase was smartly hidden under his coat now that the clumsy girl had let hers open,but that could also have helped him.
Kate saw the person walk in. She drank her coffee as she knew were he was from. Ccg. Since 3 of her friends worked from Ccg she had a gotten better at finding the agents.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Rea hesitated for a moment before starting after him, hoping to whatever power above that this guy liked her or was stupid. Sure, she was hungry, but she didn't have to admit it. I'll just eat and then deal with things once I get back home. She took a deep breath to calm herself and forced a lazy smile onto her face; no suspicion, no problems.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Kate saw the person walk in. She drank her coffee as she knew were he was from. Ccg. Since 3 of her friends worked from Ccg she had a gotten better at finding the agents.
Rea hesitated for a moment before starting after him, hoping to whatever power above that this guy liked her or was stupid. Sure, she was hungry, but she didn't have to admit it. I'll just eat and then deal with things once I get back home. She took a deep breath to calm herself and forced a lazy smile onto her face; no suspicion, no problems.
He nodded to Kate before ordering two burgers,giving her one and sitting down.He opened his while watching her to see if she ate."Those ghouls are pretty nasty wouldent you say?" He said in almost a dark tone.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM
He nodded to Kate before ordering two burgers,giving her one and sitting down.He opened his while watching her to see if she ate."Those ghouls are pretty nasty wouldent you say?" He said in almost a dark tone.
"No they seem weak, well that's what my friends say" Kate said after all she could blow her cover if the dude was close.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 02:44 PM

Rea sat at the table, looking at the burger in front of her and frowning thoughtfully. She looked up suddenly as he spoke, realising with a jolt that she was, indeed, in a lot of trouble. Yes, they are nasty, but they only hurt humans because it's the only way for them to stay alive! "Quite." She suddenly felt unlike eating, instead looking up at him and adding, "I appreciate this, but I'm vegetarian. Maybe we should try a different approach else... my name's Rea."

Static
September 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Rea sat at the table, looking at the burger in front of her and frowning thoughtfully. She looked up suddenly as he spoke, realising with a jolt that she was, indeed, in a lot of trouble. Yes, they are nasty, but they only hurt humans because it's the only way for them to stay alive! "Quite." She suddenly felt unlike eating, instead looking up at him and adding, "I appreciate this, but I'm vegetarian. Maybe we should try a different approach else... my name's Rea."
He looked at her suspiciously but didn't say anything."Mines akhiko." He said.Akira saw the CCG worker but turned away quickly,knowing he should stay away from them.But the girl did not look like one,but he did not interfere, but saw Kate to,not knowing if she one or not.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
He looked at her suspiciously but didn't say anything."Mines akhiko." He said.Akira saw the CCG worker but turned away quickly,knowing he should stay away from them.But the girl did not look like one,but he did not interfere, but saw Kate to,not knowing if she one or not.

Rea rested her elbows on the table and regarded Akihiko with a cautiously curious gaze. "Nice name. So what do you do? Write? Code? Cook?" Kill probably innocent people because of what they are?

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Rea rested her elbows on the table and regarded Akhiko with a cautiously curious gaze. "Nice name. So what do you do? Write? Code? Cook?" Kill probably innocent people because of what they are?
Kate continued to drink her coffee as she wacthed the news. All of this is boring why can't they put it on sports? Kate thought as she saw Blackhood come in.
"Hey Kate" Blackhood said as Kate waved. "Have you seen lioness or Ella pass by?" Blackhood asked.
"I seen lioness but no" Kate said.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Rea rested her elbows on the table and regarded Akihiko with a cautiously curious gaze. "Nice name. So what do you do? Write? Code? Cook?" Kill probably innocent people because of what they are?
He didn't say anything for a moment,not wanting to give anything away."I guess you could say I'm a artist." He said

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
He didn't say anything for a moment,not wanting to give anything away."I guess you could say I'm a artist." He said

"Really? I've always like art." That was true enough, but now she was certain. This guy is an investigator I have to get out of here now. Right now. "What do you specialise in? Or do you tend to experiment?"

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
He didn't say anything for a moment,not wanting to give anything away."I guess you could say I'm a artist." He said(could Kate he half human half ghoul or no?)
"Hey akria" Blackhood said as she ordered some chicken.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
"Really? I've always like art." That was true enough, but now she was certain. This guy is an investigator I have to get out of here now. Right now. "What do you specialise in? Or do you tend to experiment?"
(could Kate he half human half ghoul or no?)
"Hey akria" Blackhood said as she ordered some chicken.
"I sopecilize in people."He said."I experiment alot to." He said.All of this was technically true,but in this case,people was ghouls,and drawing was killing.Experimenting was new ways to kill them quicker.

Akira looked over at Black hood and nodded casually,finishing his cup.'Why are so many doves here?' he thought,standing up.It was almost nightfall and maby some would leave around were he lived so he could eat.
(Yhea.it's called a one eyes ghoul because only one of their eyes turn red.I was going to make someone one but I'm still not sure.I will reveal it in the RP if I decide)

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"I sopecilize in people."He said."I experiment alot to." He said.All of this was technically true,but in this case,people was ghouls,and drawing was killing.Experimenting was new ways to kill them quicker.

Okay that's it I have to get out of here now. I don't care if it's getting dark outside, I have to- wait. It's getting dark outside! Wh-what if he tries to keep up this act and asks to walk me home? Or what if he's already figured it out? Rea took a deep breath to calm herself before standing up and glancing towards the window. "Well, this was nice, but I should really be going now. Again, thanks for the food, sorry I don't like it.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:28 PM

Akira looked over at Black hood and nodded casually,finishing his cup.'Why are so many doves here?' he thought,standing up.It was almost nightfall and maby some would leave around were he lived so he could eat.
(Yhea.it's called a one eyes ghoul because only one of their eyes turn red.I was going to make someone one but I'm still not sure.I will reveal it in the RP if I decide)
(Well couldn't Kate be one?)
Right you do Kate thought.
"Kate I'm leaving to find Ella and lioness, see you back at Abby's?" Blackhood said.
"Sure why not" Kate said.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Okay that's it I have to get out of here now. I don't care if it's getting dark outside, I have to- wait. It's getting dark outside! Wh-what if he tries to keep up this act and asks to walk me home? Or what if he's already figured it out? Rea took a deep breath to calm herself before standing up and glancing towards the window. "Well, this was nice, but I should really be going now. Again, thanks for the food, sorry I don't like it.

(Well couldn't Kate be one?)
Right you do Kate thought.
"Kate I'm leaving to find Ella and lioness, see you back at Abby's?" Blackhood said.
"Sure why not" Kate said.
"That's fine.You can go if you want." He said."I got things to do anyways." He said,and was out before she could even say anything.

Akira stood up and left quickly before one of the CCG agents could stop him if they found a reason to.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:40 PM
"That's fine.You can go if you want." He said."I got things to do anyways." He said,and was out before she could even say anything.

Akira stood up and left quickly before one of the CCG agents could stop him if they found a reason to.
Kate texted Blackhood as she found Ella and lioness heading to Abbys. Kate had opened the door as she smiled when she smelled some pizza and cake.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Rea stared after Akihiko, blinking in surprise. "Well... that was easier than I thought." She'd honestly thought that she'd have to fight her way out of here with an empty stomach. Smiling and unable to help feeling a little smug, she walked out of the restaurant and started towards her home.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Rea stared after Akihiko, blinking in surprise. "Well... that was easier than I thought." She'd honestly thought that she'd have to fight her way out of here with an empty stomach. Smiling and unable to help feeling a little smug, she walked out of the restaurant and started towards her home.
Blackhood saw rea.
"Hey" Blackhood said as she was heading to Abbys house.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Blackhood saw rea.
"Hey" Blackhood said as she was heading to Abbys house.

"Hmm? Oh, hi." Rea responded, glancing at the newcomer out of the corner of her eye. Are you an inspector too? Am I just being paranoid?

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"Hmm? Oh, hi." Rea responded, glancing at the newcomer out of the corner of her eye. Are you an inspector too? Am I just being paranoid?
The ccg agent was off duty as she was heading home. She smiled at rea.
"Hey what's your name?" Blackhood asked.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:54 PM
The ccg agent was off duty as she was heading home. She smiled at rea.
"Hey what's your name?" Blackhood asked.

Rea responded to the smile with a concerned frown. "It's Rea. Yours?" Oh God, are you an investigator? Why can't we just reach my house already?!

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Rea responded to the smile with a concerned frown. "It's Rea. Yours?" Oh God, are you an investigator? Why can't we just reach my house already?!
"Blackhood, nice name. You don't have to be so worried, I'm not a murder" the girl with the mask said. She had turned off her phone as she had tried not look at it all the time.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 03:59 PM
"Blackhood, nice name. You don't have to be so worried, I'm not a murder" the girl with the mask said. She had turned off her phone as she had tried not look at it all the time.

Saying you're not a murderer is just going to make me more nervous! "Well," Rea laughed nervously. "That's good to know." Wasn't what I was worried about, though.

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Fourm

Name:Oceana
CCG or citizen: citizen
Appearance: long light blue hair and blue eyes
Other: ...

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Saying you're not a murderer is just going to make me more nervous! "Well," Rea laughed nervously. "That's good to know." Wasn't what I was worried about, though.
She's worried. I know she's a ghoul just not going to attack her cause she's not attacking me. Blackhood thought.
"Okay, I can already smell Abby pizza from here" Blackhood said smiling.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 04:05 PM
She's worried. I know she's a ghoul just not going to attack her cause she's not attacking me. Blackhood thought.
"Okay, I can already smell Abby pizza from here" Blackhood said smiling.

Rea halted suddenly. The street around them had cleared out and she was but a few feet away from a quiet alleyway. Pizza, huh? Humans really enjoy pizza, don't they? Oh... you were doing so well, little one. But you just had to mention food, didn't you? "Pizza? Sounds delicious. But really, what's the rush?"

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Rea halted suddenly. The street around them had cleared out and she was but a few feet away from a quiet alleyway. Pizza, huh? Humans really enjoy pizza, don't they? Oh... you were doing so well, little one. But you just had to mention food, didn't you? "Pizza? Sounds delicious. But really, what's the rush?"
"Ella has been trying to get my cake, also your safe for now. Just don't attack me" Blackhood said.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"Ella has been trying to get my cake, also your safe for now. Just don't attack me" Blackhood said.

Whelp. He knows. You just admitted that you know who I am, and you expect me to let you go? Especially now that you mentioned cake. Oh, I had a coffee cake once... it was the nicest human food I've ever tasted... not that the bar was that high to begin with. Rea frowned, glancing around out of the corners of her eyes. "And why would I attack you in the middle of the street?"

KayMew07
September 30th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Fourm:

Name: Jin
Appearence: blonde hair brown eyes
Other:

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Whelp. He knows. You just admitted that you know who I am, and you expect me to let you go? Especially now that you mentioned cake. Oh, I had a coffee cake once... it was the nicest human food I've ever tasted... not that the bar was that high to begin with. Rea frowned, glancing around out of the corners of her eyes. "And why would I attack you in the middle of the street?"
"I know your a ghoul" she whispered. "But your not attacking me so i won't kill you" Blackhood whispered.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"I know your a ghoul" she whispered. "But your not attacking me so i won't kill you" Blackhood whispered.

Rea felt the familiar warmth behind her eyes that told her they'd changed and quickly closed them, trying to seem bored. "Oh really now? You seem like a smart person, so I'm just going to ask: if I were a ghoul, why would I let you go, especially if you knew that I was one?" Plus, if you figured it out that quickly, you must be an investigator. The less of those we have around here, the better.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Fourm

Name:Oceana
Appearance: long light blue hair and blue eyes
Other: ...
Accepted)

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Rea felt the familiar warmth behind her eyes that told her they'd changed and quickly closed them, trying to seem bored. "Oh really now? You seem like a smart person, so I'm just going to ask: if I were a ghoul, why would I let you go, especially if you knew that I was one?" Plus, if you figured it out that quickly, you must be an investigator. The less of those we have around here, the better.
"I'm off duty for now, and you already met one of my friends and adopted sister, Kate" Blackhood said. "But yes" Blackhood said.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"I'm off duty for now, and you already met one of my friends and adopted sister, Kate" Blackhood said. "But yes" Blackhood said.

"Fair enough, but still; how can I be sure that you won't come after me once you're back on the job?" She opened one eye just a slit, revealing the tiniest part of her kakugan. Be careful with your answer. I have no reason to trust you.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Fair enough, but still; how can I be sure that you won't come after me once you're back on the job?" She opened one eye just a slit, revealing the tiniest part of her kakugan. Be careful with your answer. I have no reason to trust you.
"Your a friend to Kate, I can't go after you. Kate is my younger sister so I can't harm you" Blackhood explained.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"Your a friend to Kate, I can't go after you. Kate is my younger sister so I can't harm you" Blackhood explained.

"Kate is... interesting, that's for sure. But she's human." Rea's smile returned as she opened her eyes, fully revealing her kakugan. "And, like all humans, in the end... she's just food." Just like you'll be if you don't play your cards right.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
KayMew07 and other peeps who want to meet this person)
Sakiko's eye was red with a black orb.She was walking down a Ally because she didn't want to kill a person in public,and wished she didn't have to kill them at all.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM
What'd I miss? I'm guessing that Rea and Sakiko walked away

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Kate is... interesting, that's for sure. But she's human." Rea's smile returned as she opened her eyes, fully revealing her kakugan. "And, like all humans, in the end... she's just food." Just like you'll be if you don't play your cards right.
"She's special in her own way. She won't tell anyone but she's special." Blackhood said. "She barley eats in the day but she just gets coffee" Blackhood said(clue to any hints)

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
What'd I miss? I'm guessing that Rea and Sakiko walked away
And. So did Kate, it's night time now)

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
KayMew07 and other peeps who want to meet this person)
Sakiko's eye was red with a black orb.She was walking down a Ally because she didn't want to kill a person in public,and wished she didn't have to kill them at all.
Asaki let out a small grunt as she walked down the street once more. She was still angry about the encounter of the two. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Ghoul. Excitement flooded over her at the chance to slaughter the beings that ate humans like her. "Hey there, step out of the alleyway!" She ordered, pointing to Sakiko as if she actually would. She pressed the button on the briefcase, before it dropped with 'thud.' Asaki held the whip-like weapons in a defensive manner.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"She's special in her own way. She won't tell anyone but she's special." Blackhood said. "She barley eats in the day but she just gets coffee" Blackhood said(clue to any hints)

"Let's stop talking about Kate. Let's talk about you and me instead." Rea sighed, really just wanting to finish the talking so she could eat for the first time in a month. "I'll start... Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you."

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Let's stop talking about Kate. Let's talk about you and me instead." Rea sighed, really just wanting to finish the talking so she could eat for the first time in a month. "I'll start... Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you."
"If you kill me my sisters will track you down, plus am nice right now" Blackhood said. "And I have 3 younger sisters that I have to take care of if I die who takes care of them" Blackhood asked.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Asaki let out a small grunt as she walked down the street once more. She was still angry about the encounter of the two. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Ghoul. Excitement flooded over her at the chance to slaughter the beings that ate humans like her. "Hey there, step out of the alleyway!" She ordered, pointing to Sakiko as if she actually would. She pressed the button on the briefcase, before it dropped with 'thud.' Asaki held the whip-like weapons in a defensive manner.
(My exact reaction to this was "all no.I have been discovered!")
She headed her and stopped,wishing she had a mask like most other ghouls right about now.Her kagune appeared,and she turned around,also ready to slaughter if Asaki attacked first.The first notable this ng was She only had one she that looked like a ghouls,and her kagune was only read in some spots.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"If you kill me my sisters will track you down, plus am nice right now" Blackhood said. "And I have 3 younger sisters that I have to take care of if I die who takes care of them" Blackhood asked.

"First, that was three reasons. Second, if I kill you, there'll be no way for them to track me down; no CCG agent has seen my kakugan and lived." Not that I've run into very many... "And lastly... why should I care about who takes care of three stupid humans? Without you there, they'd just be easy prey."

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"First, that was three reasons. Second, if I kill you, there'll be no way for them to track me down; no CCG agent has seen my kakugan and lived." Not that I've run into very many... "And lastly... why should I care about who takes care of three stupid humans? Without you there, they'd just be easy prey."
"Like I said Kate is special. I don't know how, she's probably tell you but I don't know. And Ella and lioness are like hound dogs. They will find way and you can't get me cause I been trained very well. But I trust you. I tru-" Blackhood said as Kate looked at the two.
"Come on Blackhood Abby is waiting on you" Kate said as she looked at rea. Please don't tell me Blackhood was about to kill one of my own kind Kate thought.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(My exact reaction to this was "all no.I have been discovered!")
She headed her and stopped,wishing she had a mask like most other ghouls right about now.Her kagune appeared,and she turned around,also ready to slaughter if Asaki attacked first.The first notable this ng was She only had one she that looked like a ghouls,and her kagune was only read in some spots.
"Hey, your that jerk who bumped into me!" She realized, clenching the metal tighter. She scanned her for about a minute, debating how much damage her kangune would do. "How would you like me to use you as a quinque? A dagger maybe?" Asaki asked as she attempted to strike her with the whip. It was good for long-ranged fights, but weaker for up close battles. At least in this form.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Hey, your that jerk who bumped into me!" She realized, clenching the metal tighter. She scanned her for about a minute, debating how much damage her kangune would do. "How would you like me to use you as a quinque? A dagger maybe?" Asaki asked as she attempted to strike her with the whip. It was good for long-ranged fights, but weaker for up close battles. At least in this form.
She jumped back ,but didn't get far enough so she blocked it with her kagune,feeling it cut through a little before she got farther back and tried to stab asaki in the chest,completely ignoring her talking because if she listened,her quenque would probably kill her quicker than she could block.

Silhouettes
September 30th, 2017, 06:37 PM
She jumped back ,but didn't get far enough so she blocked it with her kagune,feeling it cut through a little before she got farther back and tried to stab asaki in the chest,completely ignoring her talking because if she listened,her quenque would probably kill her quicker than she could block.
She stumbled back as the kangune made contact with her flesh, causing a small rip in her shirt and blood running down on to the floor. Asaki gritted her teeth slightly as she started to bring both of the quenque to her. Anger was the emotion she now felt as it pulsed through her, the scarlet liquid now slowing down and only making a few droplets splatter.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM
She stumbled back as the kangune made contact with her flesh, causing a small rip in her shirt and blood running down on to the floor. Asaki gritted her teeth slightly as she started to bring both of the quenque to her. Anger was the emotion she now felt as it pulsed through her, the scarlet liquid now slowing down and only making a few droplets splatter.
The smell of the blood made her rember how long it was sence she had eaten.She could have easily killed someone right now before the doves came if she would have eaten,but she hadn't. She tried to stab her with her kagune again,hoping she could stop her before she got her quenque out.
Black Cat )

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Like I said Kate is special. I don't know how, she's probably tell you but I don't know. And Ella and lioness are like hound dogs. They will find way and you can't get me cause I been trained very well. But I trust you. I tru-" Blackhood said as Kate looked at the two.
"Come on Blackhood Abby is waiting on you" Kate said as she looked at rea. Please don't tell me Blackhood was about to kill one of my own kind Kate thought.

"My, my, my... now there's two of you. It's like you want me to gorge myself!" Rea chuckled darkly. She was so close to unleashing her kagune and feasting. "If not now, then later, next time you're alone..."

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"My, my, my... now there's two of you. It's like you want me to gorge myself!" Rea chuckled darkly. She was so close to unleashing her kagune and feasting. "If not now, then later, next time you're alone..."
"Blackhood go inside I'll talk to rea" Kate said as Blackhood left.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Blackhood go inside I'll talk to rea" Kate said as Blackhood left.

"Way to ruin the fun, Kate." Rea sighed, blinking once to hide her kakugan again. "That was gonna be my first meal in a month! I wouldn't have killed them, just... taken a bite, maybe."

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"Way to ruin the fun, Kate." Rea sighed, blinking once to hide her kakugan again. "That was gonna be my first meal in a month! I wouldn't have killed them, just... taken a bite, maybe."
"No need to hide in front me, I'm half ghoul. And have Wild animals, it's taste the same as humans" Kate said as she had just killed a deer. "Don't eat my sister tho!" Kate said to the ghoul.

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 08:00 PM
"No need to hide in front me, I'm half ghoul. And have Wild animals, it's taste the same as humans" Kate said as she had just killed a deer. "Don't eat my sister tho!" Kate said to the ghoul.

"They may taste the same, but humans are more exciting. Animals can't scream, after all. Plus, I'm a full ghoul; family means nothing to me so I don't care if that was your sister or mother or child. All humans are the same to me." Except you. But you're... a special case. I wonder if you still taste human?

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"They may taste the same, but humans are more exciting. Animals can't scream, after all. Plus, I'm a full ghoul; family means nothing to me so I don't care if that was your sister or mother or child. All humans are the same to me." Except you. But you're... a special case. I wonder if you still taste human?
"I don't!" Kate said. "Animal do scream, well apes and deer and cats and strays" Kate said killing a bird which had screamed or screeched.

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 08:24 AM
"I don't!" Kate said. "Animal do scream, well apes and deer and cats and strays" Kate said killing a bird which had screamed or screeched.

"Okay, whatever, but can we get past the talking already?" Rea sighed, itching to just show her kagune and find out whether one-eyed ghouls tasted like humans or ghouls. "I'm starving and I'm in the mood for human, not animal."

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:27 AM
"Okay, whatever, but can we get past the talking already?" Rea sighed, itching to just show her kagune and find out whether one-eyed ghouls tasted like humans or ghouls. "I'm starving and I'm in the mood for human, not animal."
"Then eat a homeless one, there a ton in this alley." Kate said giving the bird to Ella. Her cat.

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 08:41 AM
The smell of the blood made her rember how long it was sence she had eaten.She could have easily killed someone right now before the doves came if she would have eaten,but she hadn't. She tried to stab her with her kagune again,hoping she could stop her before she got her quenque out.
Black Cat )
She felt her heartbeat fasten, she was scared. Not many other doves around, as far as she could tell at least. And there was a ghoul in front of her right now. She hadn't killed that many of them, being a rookie investigator. Asaki clipped the two whip-like quenque together. The point sharpened into a spear. She then charged at Sakiko, aiming towards her heart.

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 09:04 AM
"Then eat a homeless one, there a ton in this alley." Kate said giving the bird to Ella. Her cat.

"They taste like dirt." Rea protested. "Everything would've been fine if you'd just stayed away. You know... I've always wondered whether a one-eyed ghoul would taste like a ghoul or a human."

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
"They taste like dirt." Rea protested. "Everything would've been fine if you'd just stayed away. You know... I've always wondered whether a one-eyed ghoul would taste like a ghoul or a human."
"Not the ones that live as in that alley, the try to get a job and what ever. Also try me and you will get slapped" kate said.

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 09:28 AM
"Not the ones that live as in that alley, the try to get a job and what ever. Also try me and you will get slapped" kate said.

"Did you seriously just threaten to slap me?" Rea scoffed. "I'm a ghoul. I'd barely even feel it!"

Static
October 1st, 2017, 11:37 AM
She felt her heartbeat fasten, she was scared. Not many other doves around, as far as she could tell at least. And there was a ghoul in front of her right now. She hadn't killed that many of them, being a rookie investigator. Asaki clipped the two whip-like quenque together. The point sharpened into a spear. She then charged at Sakiko, aiming towards her heart.
She tried to get away,but the quneque cut deep into her arm.She was breathing hard but didn't try to get away because she couldn't.She tried to stab Asaki,but was already weak with exhausten and hunger.

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 11:41 AM
She tried to get away,but the quneque cut deep into her arm.She was breathing hard but didn't try to get away because she couldn't.She tried to stab Asaki,but was already weak with exhausten and hunger.
She moved to the side, avoiding the harm that would of came to her if she stayed in place. 'Nows my chance!' Asaki thought excitedly. "Why do you Ghouls eat humans anyway?" She asked, taking apart the spear, turning it back into whips. She didn't want to go close while she killed her, she wasn't that inhumane.

Static
October 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
She moved to the side, avoiding the harm that would of came to her if she stayed in place. 'Nows my chance!' Asaki thought excitedly. "Why do you Ghouls eat humans anyway?" She asked, taking apart the spear, turning it back into whips. She didn't want to go close while she killed her, she wasn't that inhumane.
"If we don't then we die.We're not monsters like you think." She said between breeths,falling down onto her knees,but her kagune stayed and so did her red eye.

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 11:50 AM
(Open)
Harper felt the warmth tingle in her left eye, before it become pure black. Her iris became a bloody red color, while scarlet looking viens weaved like spiderwebs. She set a mask (https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/1/5203101/il_fullxfull.319310022.jpg) on her face. She was given the name 'kitsune' by the CCG. Hunger stabbed through the quinx (http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Quinx) like knives. She opened her window, before cautiously exiting. Harper then let her kangune come out, before racing from rooftop to rooftop, making sure she was a good distance from her house. She didn't want to eat humans, but alas as had to. Her wing-like kangune expanded, before she leapt down on to the human or ghoul below. She couldn't particularly tell, but either way, she would at least attempt to kill them.

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
"If we don't then we die.We're not monsters like you think." She said between breeths,falling down onto her knees,but her kagune stayed and so did her red eye.
She looked at her, not saying or doing anything before she collapsed. Asaki was... confused to say the least. Everyone she had ever talked to about ghouls said they were bloodthirsty creatures. She slowly approached her once she fell to her knees. Her movement didn't appear hostile, just cautious. She bent down herself; not too close but not to far. She was downright puzzled with this ghoul. "How do I know your not just trying to trick me? You could be getting ready to lunge for all I know."

Static
October 1st, 2017, 11:59 AM
She looked at her, not saying or doing anything before she collapsed. Asaki was... confused to say the least. Everyone she had ever talked to about ghouls said they were bloodthirsty creatures. She slowly approached her once she fell to her knees. Her movement didn't appear hostile, just cautious. She bent down herself; not too close but not to far. She was downright puzzled with this ghoul. "How do I know your not just trying to trick me? You could be getting ready to lunge for all I know."
She didnt know how to answer this,so she thought for a minute."Ghouls are smarter than you think.If we really went on killing sprees,then you would have been dead when I bumped into you today and you dropped your quenque." She said,trying her best not to attack.

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 12:09 PM
She didnt know how to answer this,so she thought for a minute."Ghouls are smarter than you think.If we really went on killing sprees,then you would have been dead when I bumped into you today and you dropped your quenque." She said,trying her best not to attack.
"That's a fair point." She replied. Asaki was still watching her carefully, to see if she was tensing up or if she was about to make any sudden movement. She noticed how hungry she looked. 'It must be hard for her.' She thought, though not sure why the thought crossed her mind. She stayed silent once more, debating on what to do. Eventually she stood up and went closer to her, extending her arm. "Here. Just make it fast." She said, indicating that she would let Sakiko take a bite of her flesh.

Static
October 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
"That's a fair point." She replied. Asaki was still watching her carefully, to see if she was tensing up or if she was about to make any sudden movement. She noticed how hungry she looked. 'It must be hard for her.' She thought, though not sure why the thought crossed her mind. She stayed silent once more, debating on what to do. Eventually she stood up and went closer to her, extending her arm. "Here. Just make it fast." She said, indicating that she would let Sakiko take a bite of her flesh.
She bit down quickly,and in a few seconds let go.Her kagune disappeared,but her eye stayed red because she still didn't trust her.She felt her strength slowly returning."Why did you do that?" She asked,still cautious.
Black Cat want me to reply to your other person?)

Static
October 2nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Bump?)