PDA

View Full Version : The Sun and Moon will Fight Again (Pokemon)

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 08:16 AM
This is a Sun and Moon roleplay to celebrate Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Btw
Welcome to the Alola region!! A place known for it's wonderful vacations!!
Why not take a trip to MeleMele Island or Akala Island or even Ula Ula or Poni Island?!
We praise Solgaleo and Lunala for the Sunlight and Moonlight they give us!
Watch out for Team Skull however, don't worry they're just some harmless kids
How about you stop by the Aether Foundation and see the great things they do for Pokemon?
Well anyways what you do in Alola is up to you! Have Fun!!

Trainer Forum:
Name:
Appearance:
Team:
Other/Questions:

Pokemon Forum:
Pokemon:
Nickname(Not necessary) :
MoveSet:
Ability:
Other/Questions:

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Here are mine:

Name: Dawn Skyarrow
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=Pokemon+Female+trainer+Oc+with+pink+hair&safe=active&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=QBde7YmgAJKWyM%253A%253B5dVG3JgHnHCmfM%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Ffire-girl872.deviantart.com%25252Fart%25252FPokemon-Trainer-OC-Yuko-511349219&source=iu&pf=m&fir=QBde7YmgAJKWyM%253A%252C5dVG3JgHnHCmfM%252C_&usg=__1Jvj-GVT3s6QTk2FQaCPEN6Xok0%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwi1jcy5_8fWAhWC2SYKHViXBUoQyjcIOw&ei=XPrMWbXvEoKzmwHYrpbQBA&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=QBde7YmgAJKWyM:
Team: Sylveon(Level 68), Lucario(Level 70), Vanilluxe (Level 60), Emboar( Level 76), Metagross(Holding Metagrossite, Level 71), Gardevoir (Level 59)
Other/Questions: She's from Unova (But she traveled to Kalos which explains why she has a Sylveon)

Pokemon: Nihilego
Nickname(Not necessary) : None
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=Pokemon+Nihilego+image&safe=active&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=V3J9z7G0sGwqZM%253A%253BjT4pMmp1vE1zNM%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fbulbapedia.bulbagarden.ne t%25252Fwiki%25252FNihilego_(Pok%25252525C3%252525 25A9mon)&source=iu&pf=m&fir=V3J9z7G0sGwqZM%253A%252CjT4pMmp1vE1zNM%252C_&usg=__adt5zMYvmccIkpingorh0UcvDZ0%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwjRnrbd_sfWAhXjjVQKHUFPBD0QyjcIQw&ei=m_nMWZFl45vSAsGekegD&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=V3J9z7G0sGwqZM:
MoveSet: Power Gem, Sludge Bomb, Thunder Bolt, Dazzling Gleam
Ability: Beast Boost
Other/Questions: None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Sasuke Wolfheart
male
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4c/c0/15/4cc015c058fdc5db11ba0fdcac514010--pokemon-trainer-red-trainers.jpg
Houndoom ( level 80), dusk lycanroc ( level 72 ), midday lycanroc ( level 75 ), midnight lycanroc, ( level 76), ninetails ( level 74), Zoroark ( level 81), mimikyu ( level 83)
just a traveler researching the legends and ultra beasts

solgaleo
none yet
is said to be male
https://poketouch.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/pokemon_sun_legendary_solgaleo_secondary_artwork.p ng?w=648
will put later
full metal body
nope

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Sasuke Wolfheart
male
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4c/c0/15/4cc015c058fdc5db11ba0fdcac514010--pokemon-trainer-red-trainers.jpg
Houndoom ( level 80), dusk lycanroc ( level 72 ), midday lycanroc ( level 75 ), midnight lycanroc, ( level 76), ninetails ( level 74), Zoroark ( level 81), mimikyu ( level 83)
just a traveler researching the legends and ultra beasts

solgaleo
none yet
is said to be male
https://poketouch.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/pokemon_sun_legendary_solgaleo_secondary_artwork.p ng?w=648
will put later
full metal body
nope
Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Accepted!!
Yay!!!

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 10:39 AM
(Btw If we don't get more people you can start the rp whenever you want)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 10:46 AM
(Btw If we don't get more people you can start the rp whenever you want)
hmmm... only if you want to do you want sasuke to meet dawn? or can we have them traveling together?

bobtail
September 28th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Name: Sam
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/f4/a3/7cf4a3afe7c2c529d4d3f1c873607d35.jpg)
Team: Serena (Absol, level 72), Trix (Sceptile, level 68), Pinkie (Sylveon, level 67), Blaze (Arcanine, level 70), Rox (Lucario, level 69), Deliorah (Delcatty, level 66)
Other/Questions: Nope

Pokemon: Lunala
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Bap (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y1BBVXHvlAc/WBK0K_sRE9I/AAAAAAAAANs/NG7cgKUvyXghWJp1FZwrd-jbA-5JeW6EQCJoC/w1280-h720/lunala_wallpaper_by_elsdrake-da509nz.png)
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Moongeist Beam, Night Daze, Cosmic Power
Ability: Shadow Shield
Other/Questions: Asriel Dreemurr

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 10:55 AM
hmmm... only if you want to do you want sasuke to meet dawn? or can we have them traveling together?
We could have them meet up if you want!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 11:02 AM
yes!! k I'll start!) Sasuke was sitting on a tree once again along with mimikyu who was sleeping peacefully on his lap as he just leans back, reading a book of the many legends of Pokemon as close as gods. he had been researching his whole life on these powerful beasts yet he has still yet to seen one. he sighs softly and begins to lean back a bit. looking over the road by him.

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Dawn had just arrived in the Alola Region she was going to miss Unova with its busy cities and its wonderful food but she had to focus on her surroundings now. She looked at the map she had picked up during the plane ride to Alola and looked at where she should head first. (What Island should they meet on?)

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Name: Sam
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/f4/a3/7cf4a3afe7c2c529d4d3f1c873607d35.jpg)
Team: Absol (level 72), Sceptile (level 68), Sylveon (level 67), Arcanine (level 70), Lucario (level 69), Delcatty (level 66)
Other/Questions: Nope

Pokemon: Lunala
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Bap (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y1BBVXHvlAc/WBK0K_sRE9I/AAAAAAAAANs/NG7cgKUvyXghWJp1FZwrd-jbA-5JeW6EQCJoC/w1280-h720/lunala_wallpaper_by_elsdrake-da509nz.png)
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Moongeist Beam, Night Daze, Cosmic Power
Ability: Shadow Shield
Other/Questions: Asriel Dreemurr
Accepted!! )

bobtail
September 28th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Accepted!! )

Thanks! I'll just try and jump in once the roleplay starts.

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Thanks! I'll just try and jump in once the roleplay starts.
(kk)

Hallowed Echo
September 28th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Name: Malachi Miranda
Appearance: Short fiery orange hair with blue and green eyes.
Team: Slick (Vaporeon, lvl 55), Sparky (Joltik, lvl 24), Ember (Quilava, lvl 75), and Orion (Noivern, lvl 46.)
Other/Questions: Malachi is from the Kalos region. Quilava never evolved after evolving from Cyndaqil. Asriel Dreemurr

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Dawn had just arrived in the Alola Region she was going to miss Unova with its busy cities and its wonderful food but she had to focus on her surroundings now. She looked at the map she had picked up during the plane ride to Alola and looked at where she should head first. (What Island should they meet on?)
Melemele? ) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at the docks to see a boat arriving nearby, he yawns a bit and begins to jump down. " come zoroark" he says as he tosses a pokeball and zoroark came out. Laughing playfully the zoroark watches Sasuke who smiles " go find someone interesting " he says calmly the Pokémon immediately nods and begins to jump off

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Name: Malachi Miranda
Appearance: Short fiery orange hair with blue and green eyes.
Team: Slick (Vaporeon, lvl 55), Sparky (Joltik, lvl 24), Ember (Quilava, lvl 75), and Orion (Noivern, lvl 46.)
Other/Questions: Malachi is from the Kalos region. Quilava never evolved after evolving from Cyndaqil. Asriel Dreemurr
Accepted!!

bobtail
September 28th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Melemele? ) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at the docks to see a boat arriving nearby, he yawns a bit and begins to jump down. " come zoroark" he says as he tosses a pokeball and zoroark came out. Laughing playfully the zoroark watches Sasuke who smiles " go find someone interesting " he says calmly the Pokémon immediately nods and begins to jump off

Sam sat on one of the docks, staring out onto the ocean with boredom dimming her gaze. She looked up with a thoughtful frown as a boat pulled in, probably carrying all sorts of people from Arceus knows where. The trainer stood and stretched before starting towards the main harbour, wondering subconsciously whether any good trainers were on that ship. She hoped so; she hadn't had a good fight in a long time, and she needed to train harder if she was ever going to have a chance of catching... them.

Zan Partizanne
September 28th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Dawn Had already gotten lost she was distracted by so many things to do that she didn't know what to start with first. "Oh what do I do.." she grumbled to herself, she had sent out her trusted partner Sylveon a while ago with one of her long feelers wrapped around her arm. (Nihilego will appear later my dudes)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
A loud laugh was heard behind dawn and it was from zoroark who laughs playfully once again. He looks at them for a second than flips changing into dawn with the same smile. He winks cutely as he suddenly steals the map and begins to run off still looking like her.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 12:49 AM
A loud laugh was heard behind dawn and it was from zoroark who laughs playfully once again. He looks at them for a second than flips changing into dawn with the same smile. He winks cutely as he suddenly steals the map and begins to run off still looking like her.
"Hey!!" Dawn cried giving chase confused why someone looked exactly like her "Give it back!!" She yelled forgetting that she was basically dragging Sylveon.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 07:04 AM
(Now I can't stop imagining Dawn dragging Sylveon by the feeler XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 08:05 AM
"Hey!!" Dawn cried giving chase confused why someone looked exactly like her "Give it back!!" She yelled forgetting that she was basically dragging Sylveon.
XD) zoroark laughs loudly as he keeps running eventually passing sam patting her head suddenly while stealing her backpack and he kept running heading towards the tree Sasuke was in. Sasuke opens one eye to see zoroark with two things in his hands as ... a girl. He sighs loudly " ... it had to be that zoroark " he says as zoroark begins to climb up to tree.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Dawn stopped seeing Zoroark climb up a tree she whirled to Sasuke "Is that your..Pokemon" She wheezed out of breath with her Sylveon twirling dizzily behind her. She stopped recognizing the actual pokemon "Wait a Zoroark" she said finally getting enough air into her lungs "Are you from Unova?" she asked "Because you don't typically see Zoroark and Zoruas in other regions" she said.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 08:22 AM
( .^.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Dawn stopped seeing Zoroark climb up a tree she whirled to Sasuke "Is that your..Pokemon" She wheezed out of breath with her Sylveon twirling dizzily behind her. She stopped recognizing the actual pokemon "Wait a Zoroark" she said finally getting enough air into her lungs "Are you from Unova?" she asked "Because you don't typically see Zoroark and Zoruas in other regions" she said.
Sasuke nods " yep and nope I'm just a traveling found this one in my travels " he says as he begins to pet zoroark who drops all the things he stole onto the ground. " sorry about him. He's playfully " he says as he calls the Pokémon back to the ball. He begins to jump down landing in front of dawn with mimikyu on his shoulder. " names Sasuke wolfheart a traveler around these parts" he says in his dark husky voice.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 09:48 AM
(I hate how you always post while i'm in my classes XD) "Dawn" she said "I came from Unova to experience the wonders of Alola". She noticed the Mimikyu on his shoulder "is that a uh...Pikachu?" she asked confused by it's appearance while her Sylveon got in front of her protectively not yet trusting this new person.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 10:01 AM
(I hate how you always post while i'm in my classes XD) "Dawn" she said "I came from Unova to experience the wonders of Alola". She noticed the Mimikyu on his shoulder "is that a uh...Pikachu?" she asked confused by it's appearance while her Sylveon got in front of her protectively not yet trusting this new person.
He laughs softly " no he's a mimikyu." He says as he begins to hold the little guy out. " a ghost Pokémon that happens to dress like pikachu" the mimikyu tilts it's ragged head as Sasuke begins to put it back on his shoulder. " would you like one?"

Teggy
September 29th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Trainer Forum:
Name: Isa
Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/0fd6/i/2015/010/1/8/gym_leader__lily_by_ryucchan-d8dd2pk.jpg
Team: dont know dont care
Other/Questions: is it ok if she came from the Sinnoh

Pokemon Forum:
Pokemon: Glaceon
Nickname(Not necessary) : GlaGla or Glacy
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Glaceon.full.1995161.jpg
MoveSet: Iron Tail||Shadow Ball||Blizzard||Ice Beam
Ability: ...
Other/Questions:

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 10:07 AM
He laughs softly " no he's a mimikyu." He says as he begins to hold the little guy out. " a ghost Pokémon that happens to dress like pikachu" the mimikyu tilts it's ragged head as Sasuke begins to put it back on his shoulder. " would you like one?"
"It's very interesting, why does it dress like Pikachu?" she asked genuinely curious about why a pokemon would dress as another.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Trainer Forum:
Name: Isa
Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/0fd6/i/2015/010/1/8/gym_leader__lily_by_ryucchan-d8dd2pk.jpg
Team: dont know dont care
Other/Questions: is it ok if she came from the Sinnoh

Pokemon Forum:
Pokemon: Glaceon
Nickname(Not necessary) : GlaGla or Glacy
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Glaceon.full.1995161.jpg
MoveSet: Iron Tail||Shadow Ball||Blizzard||Ice Beam
Ability: ...
Other/Questions:
Accepted And if you want Glaceons ability could be Snow Cloak (Meaning it gets healed a little bit each turn in battle if it's hailing)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 10:10 AM
XD) he smiles " people fear his true self so he wears what he made to be loved and all. But he knows I love him no matter what " he says as he pets the mimikyus head playfully.

Teggy
September 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Accepted And if you want Glaceons ability could be Snow Cloak (Meaning it gets healed a little bit each turn in battle if it's hailing)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe)

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 10:13 AM
XD) he smiles " people fear his true self so he wears what he made to be loved and all. But he knows I love him no matter what " he says as he pets the mimikyus head playfully.
Dawn was heartbroken "That's so sad" she said feeling bad for the small pokemon, Even Sylveon felt bad for the mysterious pokemon as she slowly came up to Sasuke as she went to inspect him further.

Teggy
September 29th, 2017, 10:22 AM
(*Flies in* YO WAS POPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Isa walked of the plane and was met with a rush of heat, her Glaceon right behind her.
"Gla Gla!" To hot lets go home the pokemon said. As if actually knowing what the pokemon had said Isa rolled her eyes.
"No! We have to see this region!" she said as the pokemon looked around and made another noise. Well we have seen it, lets go home now! but Isa just walked off leaving the pokemon to run after her.

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 10:23 AM
(XD I can relate to Glaceon (I told my mom "It's to hot lets go back to the hotel" When we were in Florida once))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Dawn was heartbroken "That's so sad" she said feeling bad for the small pokemon, Even Sylveon felt bad for the mysterious pokemon as she slowly came up to Sasuke as she went to inspect him further.
He nods " yea.. it's what he was born to be and I am born to make him feel loved. " he says as he begins to look at the sylveon " um.. i would stay back one of my-" one of the pokeballs suddenly open and out came a female houndoom growling loudly snapping his jaws at the sylveon telling her to back off her man. Sasuke laughs softly as he pets the houndooms head " ... told you "

Zan Partizanne
September 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sylveon jumped back making a sound that seemed somewhat of a mix between a growl and a hiss as she spread out her feelers ready to attack at the sign of a threat. "Sylveon calm down.." Dawn murmured reaching down and stroking her head "It's ok".

bobtail
September 29th, 2017, 02:43 PM
(*Flies in* YO WAS POPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Isa walked of the plane and was met with a rush of heat, her Glaceon right behind her.
"Gla Gla!" To hot lets go home the pokemon said. As if actually knowing what the pokemon had said Isa rolled her eyes.
"No! We have to see this region!" she said as the pokemon looked around and made another noise. Well we have seen it, lets go home now! but Isa just walked off leaving the pokemon to run after her.

Sam stood up from the bench she'd been resting on, disturbing Deliorah, who had been curled up on her lap. The Delcatty meowed in protest as she half-jumped, half-fell to the ground and twitched her tail in annoyance. Sam smiled apologetically as she started walking. "Sorry, Del, but I've been still for too long! The plane should have landed by now, so we should go see if there are any trainers on it!" The Pokémon sighed but padded obediently after her trainer, her annoyance fading in anticipation of the fact that she might finally get a good fight.

Teggy
September 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Sam stood up from the bench she'd been resting on, disturbing Deliorah, who had been curled up on her lap. The Delcatty meowed in protest as she half-jumped, half-fell to the ground and twitched her tail in annoyance. Sam smiled apologetically as she started walking. "Sorry, Del, but I've been still for too long! The plane should have landed by now, so we should go see if there are any trainers on it!" The Pokémon sighed but padded obediently after her trainer, her annoyance fading in anticipation of the fact that she might finally get a good fight.
Isa realized that having winter gear on wasnt the smartest, as it grew hotter. Glaceon laughed slightly as her trainers stupidity.
''Quiet you useless pokemon. Im getting a new Glaceon tomorrow, I mean it this time!" Isa joked as Glaceon rolled her eyes and laughed.
''Wonder if we will find any trainers?" she said as Glaceon shrugged

bobtail
September 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Isa realized that having winter gear on wasnt the smartest, as it grew hotter. Glaceon laughed slightly as her trainers stupidity.
''Quiet you useless pokemon. Im getting a new Glaceon tomorrow, I mean it this time!" Isa joked as Glaceon rolled her eyes and laughed.
''Wonder if we will find any trainers?" she said as Glaceon shrugged

Sam looked around curiously and gasped in surprise when she saw a small blue and white Pokémon walk by. Is that... a Glaceon? Those are super rare here in Alola! Which must mean... their trainer is from the plane! She started eagerly towards the Eeveelution and the girl walking beside it; Deliorah sighed and trailed after her trainer, just hoping that this was all worth it.

X-Tale Chara

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 06:59 AM
(I'm sorry for not being here I got in trouble during the weekend and my phone got taken away, so what happened?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 11:21 AM
Sylveon jumped back making a sound that seemed somewhat of a mix between a growl and a hiss as she spread out her feelers ready to attack at the sign of a threat. "Sylveon calm down.." Dawn murmured reaching down and stroking her head "It's ok".
Sasuke laughs softly as he pets houndoom's head " yay sorry about her she's the jealous one" he say's playfully as he calls her back to her poke ball. " so tell me are you new here?"

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 12:05 PM
Dawn picked up Sylveon in her arms "Why yes actually" she said "I'm from the Unova Region but I've been traveling around which is how I met Sylveon" said Dawn.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 12:09 PM
Dawn picked up Sylveon in her arms "Why yes actually" she said "I'm from the Unova Region but I've been traveling around which is how I met Sylveon" said Dawn.
He nods " I see than how about I show you around this place. It's a rather fun place and all. Many beautiful women and men" he says with a playful purr. " now than do you feel comfortable around big dogs?"

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
He nods " I see than how about I show you around this place. It's a rather fun place and all. Many beautiful women and men" he says with a playful purr. " now than do you feel comfortable around big dogs?"
"Ehh they're not scary (Lies XD I have Cynophobia irl ) As long as they don't try to hurt me" She said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
"Ehh they're not scary (Lies XD I have Cynophobia irl ) As long as they don't try to hurt me" She said.
XD) he smiles " cool than here's my dear friend" lycanroc appeared behind him and she laughed a bit as sasuke pets her head " midnight She's a lycanroc"

DragonChaos
October 2nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
(if im allow3ed to just rp as a wild pokemon)

Pokemon: Unbreon (Shiny)
Nickname(Not necessary): Shade or Blue
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/81/be/a3/81bea35adf3c57239a9944579a4c3f40--shiny-umbreon-craft.jpg
MoveSet: Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack, Last Resort
Ability: Synchronize (Passes poison, paralyze, or burn to the Pokemon that inflicted it)
Other/Questions: She snuck on a plane to get to the Alola region, her Confuse Ray is her most powerful attack, she is very known in the region she came from, and how much her rings glow show how much power she has. tTying not to sound too OP so if I am im sowwy

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Sam looked around curiously and gasped in surprise when she saw a small blue and white Pokémon walk by. Is that... a Glaceon? Those are super rare here in Alola! Which must mean... their trainer is from the plane! She started eagerly towards the Eeveelution and the girl walking beside it; Deliorah sighed and trailed after her trainer, just hoping that this was all worth it.

X-Tale Chara
Isa's ice blue eyes looked over at the trainer making there way over to the ice duo. Glaceon glared at them treatningly not knowing what their intentions were.

bobtail
October 2nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
Isa's ice blue eyes looked over at the trainer making there way over to the ice duo. Glaceon glared at them treatningly not knowing what their intentions were.

Sam halted a little ways away when they realised that the trainer and Pokémon were glaring at her. Deliorah wound defensively around her legs as she held up both hands in surrender. "Okay, sorry, I'm just really curious where you're from to have a Glaceon; they're really rare here in Alola."

Teggy
October 2nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Sam halted a little ways away when they realised that the trainer and Pokémon were glaring at her. Deliorah wound defensively around her legs as she held up both hands in surrender. "Okay, sorry, I'm just really curious where you're from to have a Glaceon; they're really rare here in Alola."
Isa and Glaceon relaxed at the trainer.
''Oh... Sorry... We are from the Sinnoh region!'' Isa said kindly as her Glaceon moved towards the other trainers pokemon getting a better look.

Zan Partizanne
October 3rd, 2017, 05:37 AM
XD) he smiles " cool than here's my dear friend" lycanroc appeared behind him and she laughed a bit as sasuke pets her head " midnight She's a lycanroc"
"I've heard of those!!" she said "They evolve from..hm..what was the name?...Oh yes!! Rockruff!!".

Zan Partizanne
October 3rd, 2017, 05:38 AM
(if im allow3ed to just rp as a wild pokemon)

Pokemon: Unbreon (Shiny)
Nickname(Not necessary): Shade or Blue
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/81/be/a3/81bea35adf3c57239a9944579a4c3f40--shiny-umbreon-craft.jpg
MoveSet: Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack, Last Resort
Ability: Synchronize (Passes poison, paralyze, or burn to the Pokemon that inflicted it)
Other/Questions: She snuck on a plane to get to the Alola region, her Confuse Ray is her most powerful attack, she is very known in the region she came from, and how much her rings glow show how much power she has. tTying not to sound too OP so if I am im sowwy

Accepted!

Zan Partizanne
October 3rd, 2017, 10:42 AM
(Squish Squish)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 3rd, 2017, 10:47 AM
"I've heard of those!!" she said "They evolve from..hm..what was the name?...Oh yes!! Rockruff!!".
He nods " yep but I evolved this one at night and the other two I evolved at day and the other at dusk."

bobtail
October 3rd, 2017, 11:24 AM
Isa and Glaceon relaxed at the trainer.
''Oh... Sorry... We are from the Sinnoh region!'' Isa said kindly as her Glaceon moved towards the other trainers pokemon getting a better look.

"Seriously? I've always wanted to go there!" Sam gasped, eyes widening and lighting with excitement. "What's it like?" While her trainer was distracted, Deliorah padded forwards aand hesitated before sniffing curiously at the other Pokémon.

Zan Partizanne
October 3rd, 2017, 11:27 AM
He nods " yep but I evolved this one at night and the other two I evolved at day and the other at dusk."
"So they evolve at different times of the day? That's so cool!!" said Dawn

DragonChaos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Shade walked around the area, being a bit exhausted from running away from the airport, despite sneaking onto a plane to get here. Since this was a new region, she felt like she could start anew here, but she knew that she can't leave the past behind. She wanted a mew life from that, and so she did, hoping to make some friends, and hopefully treat her the same as other pokémon, since she was Shiny Umbreon.
(open)

Teggy
October 4th, 2017, 09:36 AM
"Seriously? I've always wanted to go there!" Sam gasped, eyes widening and lighting with excitement. "What's it like?" While her trainer was distracted, Deliorah padded forwards aand hesitated before sniffing curiously at the other Pokémon.
"Meh its ok... Where Im at its extremely snowy..." Isa said with a bored look.

Zan Partizanne
October 4th, 2017, 09:44 AM
(XD The signature picture is killing me)

bobtail
October 4th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"Meh its ok... Where Im at its extremely snowy..." Isa said with a bored look.

"Lucky!" Sam huffed. "It almost never snows here! I've always wanted to know what it's like."

Zan Partizanne
October 4th, 2017, 11:43 AM
(Waits)

Teggy
October 4th, 2017, 12:13 PM
"Lucky!" Sam huffed. "It almost never snows here! I've always wanted to know what it's like."
"Cold" is all Isa had said. "But im use to it now!"

DragonChaos
October 4th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Shade walked around the area, being a bit exhausted from running away from the airport, despite sneaking onto a plane to get here. Since this was a new region, she felt like she could start anew here, but she knew that she can't leave the past behind. She wanted a mew life from that, and so she did, hoping to make some friends, and hopefully treat her the same as other pokémon, since she was Shiny Umbreon.
(open)

(Just to be sure, anyone want to talk/spot her before I have her spy on someone? XP)

Zan Partizanne
October 5th, 2017, 08:46 AM
(Sasuke where you at XD )

bobtail
October 5th, 2017, 12:38 PM
"Cold" is all Isa had said. "But im use to it now!"

Sam cleared her throat awkwardly before glancing down at Deliorah and Glaceon, who were still staring curiously at each other. "So, you're a trainer, right? How about a battle?"

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2017, 09:55 AM
(Slaps Table)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM
(It's Nihilego time yall) A strange brightly colored hole appeared in the sky it was quite an odd site for sure. A Small pokemon resembling a Jellyfish came out of it before it closed off. The creature looked around confused, this wasn't the same cave like area she was used to being in. deciding to explore the pokemon floated down to what appeared to be a big space with lots of green. (A forest) (And Nihilego is on Akala Island right now)

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(The jellyfish is here to destroy you all >:3 )