PDA

View Full Version : The 3 great clans: Madness rises

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 27th, 2017, 06:48 PM
At first, there was a total of two clans each growing free and wild under the code of life.. until Madness came seeking a new home along with the ( daughter or son ) of the light clan who left years ago only to come back with tales of a warrior, a leader who goes by the name Sasuke. the creator of Madness and father of 3 kids named Shadow, Sliver and rain. but he has sadly fallen leaving Rose the first warrior of Madness to take over the order in his place. Rose the new leader of madness has came with ideas and order that will keep long lasting peace over the years and also keep the Madness name. They will follow the two clans rules but if one clan has a warrior with a heart filled with darkness, Madness will do what it does best and send masked warriors to end the warrior or warriors in there own way as long as they get the job done.
The clans agreed thinking that they were only joking but they were dead wrong.
Madness showed their power and the things they can do showing that they meant business and will not show mercy.
The two clans are called lightclan and darkclan, and the new one called Madness. each of these clans hold powerful abilities but LightClan and DarkClan follow the stars while Madness keeps their gods secret only those who passed the Three Trails of Insantiy and lived to face the gods unknown to the others.
Pick wisely and live a life the way you chose. laws don't have to hold you back in order to live. Just have some fun!!

code of life
leaders word is law
do not fall for a warrior of a other clan ( in madness you may fall in love with a warrior of a other clan but just remember to be loyal to madness )
kits and the weak eat first
medical warriors may not fall in love ( but in madness this rule doesn't apply to them)
must to be 10 years old to be a trainee

New rules from madness
respect the code of law
if a Warrior from any clan goes against the code and becomes dark a warrior will be chosen from madness to bear the mask of death and end that warriors life without others knowing aside from the leader, deputy and head medical warrior.
if a warrior is killed without proof of darkness, Madness will let the two other clans punish the fallen madness warrior for the crime.
Once a trainee has completed the training within madness, they must undergo the Trails of Insanity and they also must be ready to die, if they pass they will learn of the unknown gods of madness and will be blessed by them but if they fail and die. they will still take on a warrior name in death but will not receive vigil and will be given to the Madness eater to be eaten.
Show to mercy to the darkness
anyone who has shown signs of darkness will undergo 3 days of judgement from a warrior of the clan and from madness if they find darkness they die if they don't the warrior lives.

( rules for rp:
give me more than 2 to 3 sentences, please I want to make this like a story.
if any other roles of madness are not filled by whenever I will take on those roles and the rp will close until we need more peeps
if any ideas for my ocs or madness or just the rp general. Pm me
have fun be nice and love!!)
Also this is a shapeshifter rp with powers and all. if you read it all put: amor in other
roles of Lightclan and Darkclan
Leader: lightclan leader taken. Darkclan leader open
deputes: Both open
medical warrior: 3 open ( 2 each), one taken in lightclan
warriors: all open until I decide it's enough
trainees: for medical 2 open, for warriors all open
queens: all open
kids: all open

roles of madness
leader: Rose ( mine)
deputies: 1 open, Sliver ( mine)
healers: 2 open, Rain ( mine)
warriors: all open, shadow ( mine)
mad eater ( will eat the failed ones and hunt more often like a pet in a way, more demon than man): both taken
queens: all open
kids: all open
Trainees: for med 3 open, for warriors all open

My ocs and fourm
Name: Rose
role in what clan: Leader of madness
personality and a bit of backstory if you want: She's head strong, powerful, and wise. Was trained by Sasuke himself. The first warrior of madness and first deputy as well. Was sold off to a lab as a child and holds the scars of what they did to her. but one scar will gladly tell the story about.
Powers: is able to control anything rose like and can read minds if the thorns cut you
Looks: she's a beautiful woman with purple eyes and long rose hair, she also has a scar going down her forehead.
sexuality: straight
mate: open
kids: none yet
other: still has doubts of being leader since something... unknown has came up\
questions: who wants to be her mate?

roles for my ocs if y'all want to:
rains cheating ex ( has to be male and can not come back to rain but will.. suffer a bit after a attack from the masked madness but he will move on and you will as well with a scar): Open
Slivers hot tempered and very jealous medical mate ( can be from any clan but must hate silver at first but soon comes to love her also must be female): taken
Shadow's first mate ( note the first, will explain the rest in pm if I choose you): open
shadow's second and final mate ( again note the second and final must be male and I will explain the rest in pm): open
if I think your awesome enough for the secret roles I will pm you and ask if you would like to fill that role but you must wait for it.
Mother or father of sliver, shadow and rain also the widow of Sasuke the former leader: open
if any other questions ask me! and have fun will provide with your home pics soon but if you have ideas of how your home look like just say have fun!!

Celestial
Rubinaito Teggy

also I will bump by posting the other forms of my ocs so you can check out your lovers!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 27th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Sliver
19 years old
Female
One of the deputies of madness
Daughter of Sasuke wolfheart and possesser of something grand. She's strong and skilled in hand to hand combat and anything with a sword. Is more manly than women and one hell of a flirt however has a bit of a shielded heart thanks to the loss of both of her ex mates who died ending each other for her love to this day she still blames herself
Forgot to add) powers: is able to summon weapons of heavenly order and can use the powers of light and flames
Looks: she's a tall powerful looking female with long sliver hair and pricing blue eyes along with a red slash like marking over her left eye and shoulder
Sexuality: bisexual but mostly gay
Mate open
None
Hi
Who wants to unlock her heart?

Blue Jay
September 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Name: Thomas "Tom"
Role in what Clan: Mad Eater of Madness ('Cause why not?)
Personality and a bit of Backstory if you Want: Thomas is pretty much known for being crazy and daring. He will do the most dangerous things without a single doubt in his mind. He always tends to expect more than he gets, so he always seems disappointed, but he hides it with a playful smirk. He is also quite obedient to his superiors, but not totally to other people.
Powers: Can do anything wind can do (Shriek to the point where your ears ring, whistle, howl, uproot you from the ground, that sort of stuff.). He can also sort of fly himself and others using his power for a short time period. i.e. 30 Seconds
Looks: Tom stands at a slightly taller height than average with fairly light skin and light brown hair, thicker on top of his head, that flicks up right at the top of his forehead. He has deep, green eyes. He also has a small, thick scar at the edge of his jawbone, just under the ear.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: Open
Kids: None
other: He is always hungry for something more than just food. x3
Oh yeah, and amor
Questions: Naw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Name: Thomas "Tom"
Role in what Clan: Mad Eater of Madness ('Cause why not?)
Personality and a bit of Backstory if you Want: Thomas is pretty much known for being crazy and daring. He will do the most dangerous things without a single doubt in his mind. He always tends to expect more than he gets, so he always seems disappointed, but he hides it with a playful smirk. He is also quite obedient to his superiors, but not totally to other people.
Powers: Can do anything wind can do (Shriek to the point where your ears ring, whistle, howl, uproot you from the ground, that sort of stuff.). He can also sort of fly himself and others using his power for a short time period. i.e. 30 Seconds
Looks: Tom stands at a slightly taller height than average with fairly light skin and light brown hair, thicker on top of his head, that flicks up right at the top of his forehead. He has deep, green eyes. He also has a small, thick scar at the edge of his jawbone, just under the ear.
other: He is always hungry for something more than just food. x3
Oh yeah, and amor
Questions: Naw
Accepted!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Shadow
18 years old
Male
Head warrior of madness
Son of Sasuke and also possesser of something big. He's strong, cold, calm and usually by his kin. He's a fighter and often very playful with his siblings but extremely shy to anyone else who isn't a part of his family. He surprisely blushes very easily when someone tries to flirt with him. A horrible flirt but a strong loyal man who will try to be the coolest he can be ... I did say try.
He's taller than his sister but shorter than tom, he has spikey black hair with a red tint to it, a bit tanned and has amber eyes and a red slash like marking over his left eye.
Bisexual
Open
None
He's usually on his own more often now.. maybe something is up
Nope :3

Blue Jay
September 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Imma bump this just 'cause...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Imma bump this just 'cause...
Hmmm more bumps!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 1st, 2017, 06:35 PM
Bumps before I put my last peep!

Silhouettes
October 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name: Asaki
Role in what clan: Mad eater for madness
Personality and a bit of a backstory if you want: Asaki is what you would call a 'lunatic.' Pretty much what you would expect from someone whose job is to be a cannibal. She is more creature than human, and reflects that greatly. She rarely speaks and is almost never found in her human form, taking a liking to her canine-looking one. And whenever she does speak, it's in an ominous tone and seems to never be in full sentences. Asaki does show some humane acts, mostly reluctant to feeding on the young and making his or her death quick. Before she took such a terrible role, she was your classic, everyday kid. She was bubbly, friendly, and wanting no more than to excel in the ranks. But, she was unlucky to say the least. She happened to become a trainee the day the mad eater died, so of course she filled in the role. After a few years, she had to feast on the flesh of her younger sister and next her previous best friend. That seemed to be her last shove into insanity, and after years of being a mad eater, she is long past sane.
Powers: Mainly a shapeshifter shapeshifter, and she can control fire and heat around her
Looks: true form (https://static.zerochan.net/Gasai.Yuno.full.964096.jpg), dog form (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/90/87/c99087233538b8cbc41c0f0298d26ff8--demon-dog-aldo.jpg), and this thing (http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0200/tAG_200399.jpg)
Kids: N/A
Other: Amor
Questions: None

Name: Harper
Role in what clan: Lights medical warrior
Personality and a bit of backstory if you want: Harper is the classic 'yandere,' becoming overprotective over nothing. She is rather bossy and demanding towards anyone, and will always go to the extreme to get what she wants. Not to say that she's a brat, just wants what she wants. And for the ones that are close to her, that's a whole nother story. Like stated above, she can be a complete stalker, and her powers help her with that. She can be described as 'sweet' to them, unlike her rather sarcastic self she portrays herself to be. She is still demanding, of course, yet not as much as she would be. Harper is possive and would most likely wouldn't let anyone she is fond about out of her sight. If she takes a liking to someone, she will harm anyone who practically looks in there direction, and may even attempt to harm them. Now, the first impression you would get from her is probably someone spoiled, bratty, or what she really is, an obsessed love freak.
Powers: Short-distance teleportation and Precognition
Looks: With light brown hair and hazel eyes (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/96/c8/6796c80af42cad6cfb7f49427c4f6b7a.jpg)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mate: Silver if no one applies?
Other: Nope

wren
October 1st, 2017, 09:35 PM
Slides into roleplay

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:51 AM
Accepted!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 09:22 AM
Slides into roleplay
Yay!! What roles do you want? :3

aleka!
October 2nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
Eh I'll make a form later maybe

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Eh I'll make a form later maybe
Yay!!

aleka!
October 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Name: Haule

Role in what Clan: Leader in LightClan

Personality: Haule seems to be a grief-stricken leader, and that's not very far from the truth. He's usually very soft spoken, and takes a long time in thought. He has a streak of ferocity and stubbornness, but he's usually great at retaining his calm around others in clans. He has self doubts quite often, making him not the most confident leader. He usually tries to hide his dislike toward someone, as it's rare for him to just show or say it outright, because he doesn't really like arguments.

Powers: He can stir feelings of sadness and others, though if you spend enough time around him while he's using his powers, others can begin to block it mentally

Looks: Other Form (https://aerochan.deviantart.com/art/Ill-redo-this-later-707648616) (and oh my god that looks so rushed ;-; )
As a human, he's frail, with slouched, thin shoulders. His dark blue, almost black seeming, eyes just appear to be always hooded, and there's nothing unusual about his pale shade of hair. In his other form though, he seems to appear differently, just a bit. He doesn't appear to have that same frailness, though it's probably because his thick fur is covering it. His fur is a bright shade of white, and a pair of large feathered wings lay across his back. His eyes become fully black, and a trail of light gray markings that appear as tears flow from his eyes to his jaw.

Sexuality: ehhhhhhhhh Asexual

Mate: nope

Kids: nah m8

Other: armor

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 2nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Name: Haule

Role in what Clan: Leader in LightClan

Personality: Haule seems to be a grief-stricken leader, and that's not very far from the truth. He's usually very soft spoken, and takes a long time in thought. He has a streak of ferocity and stubbornness, but he's usually great at retaining his calm around others in clans. He has self doubts quite often, making him not the most confident leader. He usually tries to hide his dislike toward someone, as it's rare for him to just show or say it outright, because he doesn't really like arguments.

Powers: He can stir feelings of sadness and others, though if you spend enough time around him while he's using his powers, others can begin to block it mentally

Looks: Other Form (https://aerochan.deviantart.com/art/Ill-redo-this-later-707648616) (and oh my god that looks so rushed ;-; )
As a human, he's frail, with slouched, thin shoulders. His dark blue, almost black seeming, eyes just appear to be always hooded, and there's nothing unusual about his pale shade of hair. In his other form though, he seems to appear differently, just a bit. He doesn't appear to have that same frailness, though it's probably because his thick fur is covering it. His fur is a bright shade of white, and a pair of large feathered wings lay across his back. His eyes become fully black, and a trail of light gray markings that appear as tears flow from his eyes to his jaw.

Sexuality: ehhhhhhhhh Asexual

Mate: nope

Kids: nah m8

Other: armor
Accepted!!!! Looks awesome!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 3rd, 2017, 08:33 AM
Celestial Aleka Black Cat Blue Jay
Okay we may start! and don't worry for the roles I won't take them just yet so it'll give many a chance to apply to them. so let's start and also watch your pms I may send you a pm for a secret role

Blue Jay
October 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM
{Open}

Tom awoke with a start. After managing to get out of bed and fix himself up, he clothed up in casual attire and left. He walked out to the forest, setting his sights on his tree. This was one of his favorite places to be. If someone was looking for him, Thomas would probably be sitting in that tree - just thinking.

Sighing, he heaved himself upon it, sprawling across a thick branch that curved in perfectly for his shape. He picked off one of the leaves, studying the patterns and shapes it held in for others to admire, such as himself.

Silhouettes
October 3rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
(Both open)

Asaki let out a grunt, sitting up in her dog form. Her orbs showed atleast very little humanity, just an animal reflected from her gaze. Hunger stabbed her stomach like knifes as she stood, a soft growl escaping her maw as the mad eater passed by each of her clan-mates. She was rarely in her human form; insand she was either in her canine or creature. At first she hated her job, but she saw it no different from any others. Asaki growled once again, looking at the person in front of her eyes showing only hunger .

Harper grunted as she pulled the herb, ripping it from the root. She let out a satisfied smile before tucking it into her pouch. 'Comfrey check, now one more to go~" She thought. As she came across a brook, the light member noticed a humanoid figure in the background. The minder reader and teleporter let her mind roam free, yet something blocked her from reading their mind. Puzzled, Harper teleported infront of them, her hair billowing slightly as if there was a breeze, yet it was from her fast movement her powers contained.

Silhouettes
October 4th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(Both open)

Asaki let out a grunt, sitting up in her dog form. Her orbs showed atleast very little humanity, just an animal reflected from her gaze. Hunger stabbed her stomach like knifes as she stood, a soft growl escaping her maw as the mad eater passed by each of her clan-mates. She was rarely in her human form; insand she was either in her canine or creature. At first she hated her job, but she saw it no different from any others. Asaki growled once again, looking at the person in front of her eyes showing only hunger .

Harper grunted as she pulled the herb, ripping it from the root. She let out a satisfied smile before tucking it into her pouch. 'Comfrey check, now one more to go~" She thought. As she came across a brook, the light member noticed a humanoid figure in the background. The minder reader and teleporter let her mind roam free, yet something blocked her from reading their mind. Puzzled, Harper teleported infront of them, her hair billowing slightly as if there was a breeze, yet it was from her fast movement her powers contained.
Bump~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 5th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Sliver the second of command of Madclan was sitting down on a tree watching the clan she grew up in. In fact she and her brothers were the first ones to be born into this clan but sadly their father was the first one to die in the clan on the day they were born too. her long sliver hair was tied up in a ponytail and her eyes glowed a bit as she jumps down in front of Asaki the mad eater given the role when Rage passed away long ago. she looks at her. " hello~ say you hungry?"

Shadow a warrior of mad clan was in the med den with his brother rain, a young tanned man with black and orange hair and a red slash like marking over his shoulder, his eyes were as green as the grass but shined like emeralds. Rain smiles at shadow who was slowly getting bored " you know you can leave if you want I'm okay." shadow growls " no not after what that man did to you. he cheated on you! he should be dead and you should be with some cutie!"

Silhouettes
October 7th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sliver the second of command of Madclan was sitting down on a tree watching the clan she grew up in. In fact she and her brothers were the first ones to be born into this clan but sadly their father was the first one to die in the clan on the day they were born too. her long sliver hair was tied up in a ponytail and her eyes glowed a bit as she jumps down in front of Asaki the mad eater given the role when Rage passed away long ago. she looks at her. " hello~ say you hungry?"
Asaki watched her cautiously. She could still understand human speach, but speaking it was the hard part. Her vocal cords were usually used for a growl or snarl. Instead, she simply nodded. Was she going to eat a trainee? She has to admit that a long while ago she felt pity and sorrowful towards the children who had to die so soon. But now, they were simply food. Not a clan-mate, just food. The mad eater watched Silver intently; wagging her black tail slightly.

Blue Jay
October 7th, 2017, 08:37 PM
{Open... again}

The young Mad Eater dropped the leaf, watching it drift away in his own breeze. He was getting bored, so he tortured some robins by forcing wind into their weathered wings to make them stall and eventually fall down to the cold, hard earth. Such a shame I didn't get to see them... land, but who would care anyway. He mused to himself, You're so cruel, Tom. He knew he was slowly going insane. It had been a while since he had devoured another person, which seemed good in a way, but, it made him feel more committed to his role. More... whole.

Apparently, Thomas tortures birds for a living. *sigh* ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 9th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Asaki watched her cautiously. She could still understand human speach, but speaking it was the hard part. Her vocal cords were usually used for a growl or snarl. Instead, she simply nodded. Was she going to eat a trainee? She has to admit that a long while ago she felt pity and sorrowful towards the children who had to die so soon. But now, they were simply food. Not a clan-mate, just food. The mad eater watched Silver intently; wagging her black tail slightly.
She smiles “ awesome! Because I’ve got a job so it’ll be extremely helpful if you were there. Come let’s get going “ she says happily as she begins to walk

Shadow was behind the young mad eater. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to speak “ are the effects of madness kicking in mad eater?” He asks in a dark husky voice. “ I guess it’s to be expected. Rage was crazy and needed to be chained up everyday now you two hold his whole. How disappointing “ he says coldly. bluejay