PDA

View Full Version : RWBY (private )

Pages : [1] 2 3

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:54 PM
This is based off of the awesome show and sadly not much heard of tv show rwby where ruby rose yang xiao long Weiss schnee and Blake belladonna form together to make the team rwby and they also are staying at beacon a school. Now just look it up on wiki fandom if you have no clue what I'm talking about you can choose to either be one of the team and side characters or your own oc!!! Takes place in a school an random things happen while fighting off the grimm!
ROLES
Ruby rose - ME
Weiss schnee - Role
Yang xiao long - darky
Blake belladonna - darky
Juan arc -
Cardin Winchester - ME I guess
Lie ren -
Pyrrah - Aquarius
Penny -
Nora valkyrie - SamCats

Oc form!
Name
Personality
Looks
Weapon of choice
Faunus or human ( faunus part animal like ears and tail )
Role as student and hunter or huntress -
Crush (just because ) -

Darky
Role
Aquarius
Myik
Swiftheart
SamCats

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
This is based off of the awesome show and sadly not much heard of tv show rwby where ruby rose yang xiao long Weiss schnee and Blake belladonna form together to make the team rwby and they also are staying at beacon a school. Now just look it up on wiki fandom if you have no clue what I'm talking about you can choose to either be one of the team and side characters or your own oc!!! Takes place in a school an random things happen while fighting off the grimm!
ROLES
Ruby rose -
Weiss schnee -
Yang xiao long - Darky ( reserved for a maybe!)
Blake belladonna - ME!
Juan arc -
Cardin Winchester -
Lie ren -
Pyrrah -
Penny -
Valkyrie ( forgot her first name but is so hyper!)

Darky
Role
Chameleon
Scarwings
I'm on episode 3!

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:58 PM
I'm on episode 3!

You can still join! It's just like fighting Grimm and badies and some silliness ! And school related things

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM
You can still join! It's just like fighting Grimm and badies and some silliness ! And school related things
Yay!

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Name( related to a color name ) Marcie earnheart ( Marcie , maroon
Age 17
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks later
Weapon of choice hammer
Faunus or human : rabbit faunus
Quote " I'm not a cotton tail! "
Role - student and oc
Crush - Blake

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Name( related to a color name ) Marcie earnheart ( Marcie , maroon
Age 17
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks later
Weapon of choice hammer
Faunus or human : rabbit faunus
Quote " I'm not a cotton tail! "
Role?

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Role?

Face palms again * I forgot to add that!!! Thanks! She's a student

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Face palms again * I forgot to add that!!! Thanks! She's a student
I meant who is she from the cast or oc??
(Please telling me this is ruby?)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I meant who is she from the cast or oc??
(Please telling me this is ruby?)

She's an oc! xD And you want me to be ruby instead?????

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
She's an oc! xD And you want me to be ruby instead?????
Can you do both?(I'll use Blackhood as Blake probably)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Can you do both?(I'll use Blackhood as Blake probably)

Why not :3 ! And Blake might be role since he or she likes rwby to!

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Why not :3 ! And Blake might be role since he or she likes rwby to!
(Yay a gay Blackhood!)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
(Yay a gay Blackhood!)

Plot! Idea! May I pm? For Marcie and blackhood..)

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Plot! Idea! May I pm? For Marcie and blackhood..)
Is Marcie ruby..... and no pms! I have 171)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
GUUUUUYS WHERE ARE YOU!?
Scarwings
Role

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 06:36 PM
* screams in impatience * WE NEED A WEISS AND CARDIN TO AT LEAST START SINCE CARDIN IS A BULLY!
Role Darky

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:35 PM
GUUUUUYS!
Scarwings T^T

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
GUUUUUYS!
Scarwings T^T
I know nothing about this——anime?

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I know nothing about this——anime?

Look it up on fandkm wiki I soo badly wanna start this but we need a Weiss and at LEAST a Cardin since he is like a bully and maybe pyrrah )

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 09:52 PM
WE ARE STARTING SINCE I AM CARDIN BUT WE NEEd weiss!

Role
Darky

Aquarius
September 28th, 2017, 07:36 AM
May I be Yang Xiao Long please?

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Yang taken by me, sorry.......

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:19 PM
We need a weiss! ^^

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Yang taken by me, sorry.......
So are you Blake or yang? Or both

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM
So are you Blake or yang? Or both
Both

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:26 PM
WE ARE OFFICIALY STARTING NOW!
Darky
Role
Aquarius

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Darky
Role
Aquarius
WAIT WHOES THE BAD GUYS FROM THE BEINNING

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
WAIT WHOES THE BAD GUYS FROM THE BEINNINGthe bad guys where cinder fall and the guy with the hat is Roman torchwick )

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
the bad guys where cinder fall and the guy with the hat is Roman torchwick )
The one ruby stops in then benning but I'm playing cinder!)

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM
This is AFTER the first episode and so on! Just bring in cinder when ever ya feel like ) Ruby was in another class listening to professor port and sighed she started to nod off and fell asleep in the classroom her hood fell over her head and snored she didn't even notice her sister . Cardin was laughing and crunching up a ball of paper
Marcie sighed and her rabbit ears twitched she saw cardin looking at her again ' oh no she thought and gulped
Darky
(Aren't we doing to do the puke part?)

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:43 PM
(Aren't we doing to do the puke part?)
( Can we rp? I'll bring it up ^^ )

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
( Can we rp? I'll bring it up ^^ )
On the plane yes)

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Ruby was standing inside the plane she looked out the window and saw the view she squealed and jumped
" look you can see the town from up here! " Ruby said and saw many buildings (forgotten the town name )
Darky

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Ruby was standing inside the plane she looked out the window and saw the view she squealed and jumped
" look you can see the town from up here! " Ruby said and saw many buildings (forgotten the town name )
Darky
"Yea the view is great" yang said. "Well not for everyone" yang said seeing a boy about to puke.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:56 PM
"Yea the view is great" yang said. "Well not for everyone" yang said seeing a boy about to puke.

Ruby noticed the boy and sighed
" well it was a nice moment while it lasted ,I wonder who we are going to meet " Ruby said and looked around the plane

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ruby noticed the boy and sighed
" well it was a nice moment while it lasted ,I wonder who we are going to meet " Ruby said and looked around the plane
"Same" yang said not noticing the puke on her shoe.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"Same" yang said not noticing the puke on her shoe.

Ruby saw the puke in her sisters shoe
" EEW! YANG IT'S ON YOUR SHOE! Get it away from me get it away from me! " Ruby said repeatedly .

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Ruby saw the puke in her sisters shoe
" EEW! YANG IT'S ON YOUR SHOE! Get it away from me get it away from me! " Ruby said repeatedly .
"GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!" Yang said repeatedly. S

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!" Yang said repeatedly. S

So time skip? Remember ruby is already leader after that bit now for shenanigans! )
Ruby walked around and she saw the school she smiled wide
" this place is so awesome ! I'm glad I'm here! And I have a team! " Ruby said happily . She looked around for her comrads and sighed
" where's Weiss when you need her?or yang!? " she said to herself

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:24 PM
So time skip? Remember ruby is already leader after that bit now for shenanigans! )
Ruby walked around and she saw the school she smiled wide
" this place is so awesome ! I'm glad I'm here! And I have a team! " Ruby said happily . She looked around for her comrads and sighed
" where's Weiss when you need her?or yang!? " she said to herself
"I'm here but where is Blake?" Yang said as Blake was behind yang. She's tapped the girls shoulders as she had her hoodie on.
"IT'S ME!" Blake said as Ronnie screamed. It was golden Freddy.
"don't let golden Freddy get me!" Ronnie said trying to run away.

Role
September 28th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Darky
Role
Aquarius
I'll be Weiss then! I had school sorry!

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:28 PM
I'll be Weiss then! I had school sorry!
Oki just mention darky and I when ever ^^ since we are rping ^^

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"I'm here but where is Blake?" Yang said as Blake was behind yang. She's tapped the girls shoulders as she had her hoodie on.
"IT'S ME!" Blake said as Ronnie screamed. It was golden Freddy.
"don't let golden Freddy get me!" Ronnie said trying to run away.

Ruby half shrieked when she saw golden Freddy she hid behind yang
" GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!! " Ruby screamed
" and hi blackhood! Or Blake " Ruby said with a smiled Marcie used her hammer and broke the bear creature her rabbit ears where down
" now be quiet ! " marcie said

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Ruby half shrieked when she saw golden Freddy she hid behind yang
" GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!! " Ruby screamed
" and hi blackhood! Or Blake " Ruby said with a smiled Marcie used her hammer and broke the bear creature her rabbit ears where down
" now be quiet ! " marcie said
"Owww! Marcie it was just an prank, now you ruined my golden Freddy mask" Blake said as Yang groaned. An other prank she fell for.
"I'll have to make an other one" Blake said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"Owww! Marcie it was just an prank, now you ruined my golden Freddy mask" Blake said as Yang groaned. An other prank she fell for.
"I'll have to make an other one" Blake said.
Ruby face palmed she fell for it!
" darn you blake! " Ruby pouted and Marcie gasped she made her hammer vanish " I'm so sorry blake! " Marcie said and gulped her ears twitched and started to run off . Cardin smirked as he leaned against the lockers
' Perfect target!' He thought and brushed off his armor and followed the rabbit girl " why does tall dark and gruesome always act like a jerk? " Ruby asked

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Ruby face palmed she fell for it!
" darn you blake! " Ruby pouted and Marcie gasped she made her hammer vanish " I'm so sorry blake! " Marcie said and gulped her ears twitched and started to run off . Cardin smirked as he leaned against the lockers
' Perfect target!' He thought and brushed off his armor and followed the rabbit girl " why does tall dark and gruesome always act like a jerk? " Ruby asked
"Cause I turned him down last year for the prom so he became a bully" yang said. Blake banged yang.
"YOU JUST MADE THE BOY THE WROSE BULLY IN THE DAMN SHCOOL! " Blake said.
"If he asked wouldn't you do the same?" Yang asked.
"he wouldn't ask me" Blake said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"Cause I turned him down last year for the prom so he became a bully" yang said. Blake banged yang.
"YOU JUST MADE THE BOY THE WROSE BULLY IN THE DAMN SHCOOL! " Blake said.
"If he asked wouldn't you do the same?" Yang asked.
"he wouldn't ask me" Blake said.

Ruby stood in front of her sister and glared at Blake
" don't yell at my sis! " Ruby said and she heard a scream it was marcies her attention turned to the direction it came from
" ugh the what? " she said and started walked down the hall way . Cardin held Marcie by her rabbit ears and laughed and punched the rabbit in the gut
" aww poor cotten tail! Your more of a chicken then a rabbit " Cardin said and Marcie gulped ( FIGHT! )

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Ruby stood in front of her sister and glared at Blake
" don't yell at my sis! " Ruby said and she heard a scream it was marcies her attention turned to the direction it came from
" ugh the what? " she said and started walked down the hall way . Cardin held Marcie by her rabbit ears and laughed and punched the rabbit in the gut
" aww poor cotten tail! Your more of a chicken then a rabbit " Cardin said and Marcie gulped ( FIGHT! )
Blake ran after Marcie before She could deal with ruby and yang. She kicked Cardin.
"Leave her alone asshole" Blake said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Blake ran after Marcie before She could deal with ruby and yang. She kicked Cardin.
"Leave her alone asshole" Blake said.

Cardin winced and saw Blake he still held the girl by the ears .
" what are you gonna do? Cat! " he growled and Marcie growled as well she tried to hit the bully but was to far away since she had short arms
" say her name! " Marcie said and and crossed her arms . Ruby looked at her sister " should we stop this before it gets ugly? " Ruby asked

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Cardin winced and saw Blake he still held the girl by the ears .
" what are you gonna do? Cat! " he growled and Marcie growled as well she tried to hit the bully but was to far away since she had short arms
" say her name! " Marcie said and and crossed her arms . Ruby looked at her sister " should we stop this before it gets ugly? " Ruby asked
"Have you seen what Cardin does compared to Blakes. He's getting his ass kicked" yang said.
"This" Blake said putting Cardin in a chokehold.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"Have you seen what Cardin does compared to Blakes. He's getting his ass kicked" yang said.
"This" Blake said putting Cardin in a chokehold.

Cardin was starting to choke he glared at the cat faunus and growled the best he could be grabbed his sword and kicked Blake and let go of the rabbit as marcie fell on her knees . She tried to not shake but she tackled Cardin
" I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! " she shrieked and pulled out her hammer . Cardin laughed
" SIS! Don t say that mom won't like it! " Ruby said and slightly punched her sister in the shoulder

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Cardin was starting to choke he glared at the cat faunus and growled the best he could be grabbed his sword and kicked Blake and let go of the rabbit as marcie fell on her knees . She tried to not shake but she tackled Cardin
" I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!! " she shrieked and pulled out her hammer . Cardin laughed
" SIS! Don t say that mom won't like it! " Ruby said and slightly punched her sister in the shoulder
"Oww, but Blake a great fighter like you with your sythce" yang said. Blake grabbed a bigger hammer as she knocked Cardin out.
"I hate him" Blake said coldy.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Oww, but Blake a great fighter like you with your sythce" yang said. Blake grabbed a bigger hammer as she knocked Cardin out.
"I hate him" Blake said coldy.

Cardin was out cold and Marcie kicked him in the head for good measure she huffed and her hammer vanished . Her ears hurt like hell now after being pulled on " don't he know my ears are sensitive !? " she whined and held them . Ruby nodded and yawned in boredom
" well hopefully Weiss is being buzzy " Ruby said and put her hood on

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Cardin was out cold and Marcie kicked him in the head for good measure she huffed and her hammer vanished . Her ears hurt like hell now after being pulled on " don't he know my ears are sensitive !? " she whined and held them . Ruby nodded and yawned in boredom
" well hopefully Weiss is being buzzy " Ruby said and put her hood on
"He does he just a jerk" blake said.
"for god sake when is she going to be here" yang said as she started to lay on the grass. "I guess we are Rby now" yang joked around.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"He does he just a jerk" blake said.
"for god sake when is she going to be here" yang said as she started to lay on the grass. "I guess we are Rby now" yang joked around.
Marcie smiled at Blake her left ear was bent and the other was straight up , her ears where Brown and her hair was brick color
" thanks blakey! " she said and realized she said her nickname
" ugh I mean ... " she said and started to Inch away and whistled she was heading towards the stairs .
Ruby rolled her eyes at the joke and sat down they needed some down time any ways from all the fighting a few days ago she took out her head phones and listened to them she hummed safe and sound ( it fits!)

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Marcie smiled at Blake her left ear was bent and the other was straight up , her ears where Brown and her hair was brick color
" thanks blakey! " she said and realized she said her nickname
" ugh I mean ... " she said and started to Inch away and whistled she was heading towards the stairs .
Ruby rolled her eyes at the joke and sat down they needed some down time any ways from all the fighting a few days ago she took out her head phones and listened to them she hummed safe and sound ( it fits!)
"It's fine Marcie" Blake said.
"You know you like the joke" yang said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:08 PM
"It's fine Marcie" Blake said.
"You know you like the joke" yang said.

Ruby smiled underneath her red hood she couldn't keep serious when her sister was around at all. " I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight " Ruby sang and looked up at the clouds she remembered all the chaos ( I just had to !)
Marcie tilted her head and raised her eyebrow her rabbit tail was thrashing happily but was still confused . Normally she would get yelled at .
" well this is awkward... " she said ' dunce!' She thought to herself . Cardin grumbled when he was unconscious

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Ruby smiled underneath her red hood she couldn't keep serious when her sister was around at all. " I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight " Ruby sang and looked up at the clouds she remembered all the chaos ( I just had to !)
Marcie tilted her head and raised her eyebrow her rabbit tail was thrashing happily but was still confused . Normally she would get yelled at .
" well this is awkward... " she said ' dunce!' She thought to herself . Cardin grumbled when he was unconscious(you playing emerald ?)
"Ruby hand me my weapon" Yang said. Blake hissed as she saw someone. Cinder and her team.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
(you playing emerald ?)
"Ruby hand me my weapon" Yang said. Blake hissed as she saw someone. Cinder and her team.

:3 ! )
Emerald narrowed her eyes her green hair shinned in the sun . Ruby growled and took out crescent rose and stood in front of her sister her eyes started to glow in anger . She wasn't a child right now she was a cold blood warrior . She stood still her hood on and tried to look menacing . Marcie eeped and her nose twitched she grabbed her hammer and got into her fighting stance

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:37 PM
:3 ! )
Emerald narrowed her eyes her green hair shinned in the sun . Ruby growled and took out crescent rose and stood in front of her sister her eyes started to glow in anger . She wasn't a child right now she was a cold blood warrior . She stood still her hood on and tried to look menacing . Marcie eeped and her nose twitched she grabbed her hammer and got into her fighting stance
Yang grabbed her gloves. But she was in a illusion. Blake was covered in fire from cinder.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Yang grabbed her gloves. But she was in a illusion. Blake was covered in fire from cinder.

Ruby looked at her sister and whimpered she ran at emerald and hit her with crescent rose then twice the three time as emerald fell down
" No one harms my sis! " Ruby growled and pointed her scythe at emerald the illusion vanished and it now made ruby see things . Ruby looked around and saw her friends and sister dead! Her hands where covered in blood and she freaked out " n-no! " Ruby cried Marcie growled and grabbed her courage she head for cinder ' this will impress blake!' The rabbit thought , suddenly a giant Grimm creature showed up from behind ruby and scratched her shoulder then grabbed the girl and threw her at a tree. Emerald removed all her illusions
" cinder the Grimm will take care of them wait CINDER!-" Emerald said as Marcie was about to attack cinder. Darky

Aquarius
September 29th, 2017, 08:10 AM
If it says ...maybe next to Darky's name, I could be Blake if you'd like.
If not, since Yang is taken, can I be Pyrrha?

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 02:21 PM
If it says ...maybe next to Darky's name, I could be Blake if you'd like.
If not, since Yang is taken, can I be Pyrrha?

You can be pyrrha! ^^ darky is both yang and blake sowy! )

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Ruby looked at her sister and whimpered she ran at emerald and hit her with crescent rose then twice the three time as emerald fell down
" No one harms my sis! " Ruby growled and pointed her scythe at emerald the illusion vanished and it now made ruby see things . Ruby looked around and saw her friends and sister dead! Her hands where covered in blood and she freaked out " n-no! " Ruby cried Marcie growled and grabbed her courage she head for cinder ' this will impress blake!' The rabbit thought , suddenly a giant Grimm creature showed up from behind ruby and scratched her shoulder then grabbed the girl and threw her at a tree. Emerald removed all her illusions
" cinder the Grimm will take care of them wait CINDER!-" Emerald said as Marcie was about to attack cinder. Darkycinder blocked the attack from Marcie as she kicked the rabbit on top of the weaken cat.
"Good" cinder said as she teleported off with emerald. Blake groaned as she was covered in wounds and burns.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:13 PM
cinder blocked the attack from Marcie as she kicked the rabbit on top of the weaken cat.
"Good" cinder said as she teleported off with emerald. Blake groaned as she was covered in wounds and burns.

Marcie whimpered and helped Blake she did have an extra ability to heal those who are harmed . Her hand glowed over the cat and healed the former white fangs wounds
" there Blake " she said and growled when cinder vanished . The Grimm roared and charged at yang . Ruby on the other hand hissed as she held her shoulder which for some odd reason burned like fire .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Marcie whimpered and helped Blake she did have an extra ability to heal those who are harmed . Her hand glowed over the cat and healed the former white fangs wounds
" there Blake " she said and growled when cinder vanished . The Grimm roared and charged at yang . Ruby on the other hand hissed as she held her shoulder which for some odd reason burned like fire .
Yang set fire to the grim as she had shot it. She put the fire out in her sister. Blake still groaned from the burns still hurt.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Yang set fire to the grim as she had shot it. She put the fire out in her sister. Blake still groaned from the burns still hurt.the Grimm fell and vanished . Marcie gulped her ears twitched and stayed by the cat faunus she held her hammer ready in case any one decided to harm them . Ruby stood up and held her shoulder which had three scars on it and walked up to them she was starting to feel dizzy but ignored it
" yang you ok!? " she asked

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:26 PM
the Grimm fell and vanished . Marcie gulped her ears twitched and stayed by the cat faunus she held her hammer ready in case any one decided to harm them . Ruby stood up and held her shoulder which had three scars on it and walked up to them she was starting to feel dizzy but ignored it
" yang you ok!? " she asked
"I'm fine, I not harmed" yang said. She smiled and hugged ruby.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"I'm fine, I not harmed" yang said. She smiled and hugged ruby.
Ruby smiled and hissed slightly since her shoulder moved a bit , she hugged her sister back and without knowing her silver eyes started to glow . Cardin walked out of the school and noticed the four well three and the rabbit
" this isn't a hug fest! " cardin growled and Marcie eeeped she held her hammer just in case

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Ruby smiled and hissed slightly since her shoulder moved a bit , she hugged her sister back and without knowing her silver eyes started to glow . Cardin walked out of the school and noticed the four well three and the rabbit
" this isn't a hug fest! " cardin growled and Marcie eeeped she held her hammer just in case
"No it isn't we just got attacked by cinder an dark a Grimm, where were you!" Yang asked.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"No it isn't we just got attacked by cinder an dark a Grimm, where were you!" Yang asked.

Cardin crossed his arms
" I was knocked out on the ground! Dolt! " he said and glared at Marcie who was growling and stayed by Blake " I'll deal with you later chicken " cardin said and walked beside the other two and ruby growled and kicked Cardin
" never call my sister a dolt!! " she yelled in anger

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Cardin crossed his arms
" I was knocked out on the ground! Dolt! " he said and glared at Marcie who was growling and stayed by Blake " I'll deal with you later chicken " cardin said and walked beside the other two and ruby growled and kicked Cardin
" never call my sister a dolt!! " she yelled in anger
"Yea!" Yang said. Blake was still in pain as she was laying by a tree.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"Yea!" Yang said. Blake was still in pain as she was laying by a tree.

Cardin slapped ruby and it was gonna be ugly pretty soon
" don't tell me what to do child " cardin said and rubys eyes glowed instead of silver to red the Grimm did something to her and it wasn't good at all. The team leader growled and hit Cardin in the head and grabbed crescent rose
" WANNA go !? " she yelled at the bully . Marcie used all of her aura to heal the cat faunus if this didn't work then she would be out of luck . The last of her aura whent to blake and she fainted

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Cardin slapped ruby and it was gonna be ugly pretty soon
" don't tell me what to do child " cardin said and rubys eyes glowed instead of silver to red the Grimm did something to her and it wasn't good at all. The team leader growled and hit Cardin in the head and grabbed crescent rose
" WANNA go !? " she yelled at the bully . Marcie used all of her aura to heal the cat faunus if this didn't work then she would be out of luck . The last of her aura whent to blake and she fainted
(This is why we leave it to the healer)
Blake was helped a bit but had blacked out.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM
(This is why we leave it to the healer)
Blake was helped a bit but had blacked out.

The nurse walked out and picked up Blake and put her in the nurses office she forgotten about the rabbit who layed unconscious . (Nurse is the healer )

Ruby growled and stormed off and Cardin laughed
" freak! " he yelled and ruby cut a tree with her scythe

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM
The nurse walked out and picked up Blake and put her in the nurses office she forgotten about the rabbit who layed unconscious . (Nurse is the healer )

Ruby growled and stormed off and Cardin laughed
" freak! " he yelled and ruby cut a tree with her scythe
Yang wacthed the tree fall. Yang grabbed Marcie as she took the rabbit to the nurse.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Yang wacthed the tree fall. Yang grabbed Marcie as she took the rabbit to the nurse.

The nurse healed Blake and shifted her glasses she saw the rabbit and tilted her head " another one? " she asked and Marcies ears twitched as she whined

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The nurse healed Blake and shifted her glasses she saw the rabbit and tilted her head " another one? " she asked and Marcies ears twitched as she whined
"She's in the package with Blake, we were attacked by cinder and a Grimm" yang said.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
"She's in the package with Blake, we were attacked by cinder and a Grimm" yang said.

The girl nodded and healed the rabbit who opened her eyes and her vision was a bit blurry and she was dizzy.
" where cinder I'll give her a good beating for hurting blake!! " Marcie said and held her hammer which was large and maroon colored with a silver stripe around it ( like amy rose hammer )

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
The girl nodded and healed the rabbit who opened her eyes and her vision was a bit blurry and she was dizzy.
" where cinder I'll give her a good beating for hurting blake!! " Marcie said and held her hammer which was large and maroon colored with a silver stripe around it ( like amy rose hammer )
"Who knows?" Yang said. Blake got up. Her wounds stopped hurting.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"Who knows?" Yang said. Blake got up. Her wounds stopped hurting.

Marcie gulped and started to dash down the hall way , she didn't want any one to know especially Blake she was as fast as a rabbit too. Ruby sighed and covered her head with her hood she sat in the dorm room
Darky

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Ruby hid in her dorm as her eyes glowed red she was still angry after Cardin calling her sister a dolt she had her hood on and looked out the window she didn't know what was happening

Role

Role
September 29th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Ruby hid in her dorm as her eyes glowed red she was still angry after Cardin calling her sister a dolt she had her hood on and looked out the window she didn't know what was happening

Role
Weiss opened the door, tired from the training she did by herself. She yawned, but stopped abruptly as she noticed Ruby. "Oh, hey," she greeted cooly. Her blue eyes narrowed as she examined Ruby's eyes from afar. "Are your eyes.. glowing?"

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Weiss opened the door, tired from the training she did by herself. She yawned, but stopped abruptly as she noticed Ruby. "Oh, hey," she greeted cooly. Her blue eyes narrowed as she examined Ruby's eyes from afar. "Are your eyes.. glowing?"

Ruby eeped and almost fell she was lost in thought , she saw Weiss and her eyes turned back to silver
" Weiss there you are! Where were you!?! The Grimm attacked and cinder was here so was emerald and OW! " Ruby said quickly as her shoulder started to hurt again she forgot to go to the nurse her shoulder had three scars

Role
September 29th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Ruby eeped and almost fell she was lost in thought , she saw Weiss and her eyes turned back to silver
" Weiss there you are! Where were you!?! The Grimm attacked and cinder was here so was emerald and OW! " Ruby said quickly as her shoulder started to hurt again she forgot to go to the nurse her shoulder had three scars
Weiss blinked in surprise. "Slow down. Slow down. Tell me what happened while I look at your shoulder," she sighed.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Weiss blinked in surprise. "Slow down. Slow down. Tell me what happened while I look at your shoulder," she sighed.

Ruby took a deep breath and calmed her nerves
" so after Blake had helped a student with Cardin , yang and I where just talking and suddenly cinder and her faction showed up emerald used an illusion on yang I attacked her then I had a illusion . And a Grimm attacked me from behind and I think it's done something to me " Ruby said and sat down her mind felt like it was gonna explode
" it's crazy! " Ruby said and fell back in her top of the bed .
Role

Role
September 30th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Ruby took a deep breath and calmed her nerves
" so after Blake had helped a student with Cardin , yang and I where just talking and suddenly cinder and her faction showed up emerald used an illusion on yang I attacked her then I had a illusion . And a Grimm attacked me from behind and I think it's done something to me " Ruby said and sat down her mind felt like it was gonna explode
" it's crazy! " Ruby said and fell back in her top of the bed .
Role
The whole time Ruby was explaining, Weiss was looking at her scratch. "It looks pretty bad," she mumbled, half to herself. Then, Ruby flopped back onto the bed. "Hey! I wasn't done," she snapped. Weiss's blue eyes narrowed while her temper flared. "You need to learn to be still once in a while," she sighed. The huntress then searched her bedside table for a first aid kit.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 10:54 AM
The whole time Ruby was explaining, Weiss was looking at her scratch. "It looks pretty bad," she mumbled, half to herself. Then, Ruby flopped back onto the bed. "Hey! I wasn't done," she snapped. Weiss's blue eyes narrowed while her temper flared. "You need to learn to be still once in a while," she sighed. The huntress then searched her bedside table for a first aid kit.
"Where were you?" Yang asked as Blake got up with some scars.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 03:37 PM

Ruby eeped and covered her hood she didn't want to make Weiss mad
" sorry! " she said and shrunk in her cloak . Her eyes started to flash from red to silver without her knowing . Cardin hit the door
" we aren't done yet freak ! " he yelled

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
" sorry! " she said and shrunk in her cloak . Her eyes started to flash from red to silver without her knowing . Cardin hit the door
Yang slammed the door in Cardin face.
"Yes we are" Blake said as she had walked beside Marcie to ruby dorm.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM

Marcie hid under the bed and her rabbit ears where flat against her nose twitched to. Cardin kicked the door and walked off he growled and hit a locker

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Marcie hid under the bed and her rabbit ears where flat against her nose twitched to. Cardin kicked the door and walked off he growled and hit a locker
"Don't worry Marcie he won't harm you" Blake said.

Role
September 30th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Weiss sniffed and looked away. "I was training," she replied haughtily. The huntress approached Ruby, but flinched as Cardin slammed his fist on the door. "..What's wrong with him?"

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"Don't worry Marcie he won't harm you" Blake said.

The rabbit gulped and poked her head out from underneath the bunk bed . Her rabbit ears straight up , ' he always harms me!' She thought and slid underneath the bed a few inches
" a-are you s-sure he always finds a way ... " she said ( her voice is Ashley green ) her brown eyes scanned the room

Clothes )

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Weiss sniffed and looked away. "I was training," she replied haughtily. The huntress approached Ruby, but flinched as Cardin slammed his fist on the door. "..What's wrong with him?"

Ruby sighed
" I guess it's my fault . But he started it by calling my sister a dolt! And I pushed him and things got out of hand " Ruby said and she got up from the bed and opened the door she saw cardin walking down the hall way
" AND STOP ACTING LIKE A JERK YOU DUNCE! " she yelled and Cardin yelled as well

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:05 PM
The rabbit gulped and poked her head out from underneath the bunk bed . Her rabbit ears straight up , ' he always harms me!' She thought and slid underneath the bed a few inches
" a-are you s-sure he always finds a way ... " she said ( her voice is Ashley green ) her brown eyes scanned the room

Clothes )
"Yang didn't let him take her to the prom last year so he became an bully and hates us now" Blake explained.
"He won't get you Marcie, he knows that he would lose 4 to 1" yang said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"Yang didn't let him take her to the prom last year so he became an bully and hates us now" Blake explained.
"He won't get you Marcie, he knows that he would lose 4 to 1" yang said.

Marcie sighed and crawled out underneath the bed she sat on the ground and held her left ear and started to play with it like when a girl twists a piece of her hair.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Marcie sighed and crawled out underneath the bed she sat on the ground and held her left ear and started to play with it like when a girl twists a piece of her hair.
(So are they Rwby or rwmby?)
Blake smiled a she laid on her bed.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM
(So are they Rwby or rwmby?)
Blake smiled a she laid on her bed.

Just rwby )
Marcie decided that she should leave since it was just team rwby any way. She quietly got up and walked to do the door
' Maybe I can make my own team? Nah that's silly ' she thought .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Just rwby )
Marcie decided that she should leave since it was just team rwby any way. She quietly got up and walked to do the door
' Maybe I can make my own team? Nah that's silly ' she thought .
"Marcie you should stay for the night cause Cardin is still around" yang said.
"And that you are the reason he's a bully" Blake said.
-

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
"Marcie you should stay for the night cause Cardin is still around" yang said.
"And that you are the reason he's a bully" Blake said.
-

The rabbit faunus tilted her head
" but that ruins your team name! " Marcie said and her ears where down
" but thanks I guess . " she said and yawned the girl curled up in a ball and layed in the corner so that she wouldn't bother any one . Her ears where floppy now.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 04:58 PM
The rabbit faunus tilted her head
" but that ruins your team name! " Marcie said and her ears where down
" but thanks I guess . " she said and yawned the girl curled up in a ball and layed in the corner so that she wouldn't bother any one . Her ears where floppy now.
"We may not have to be on the same team but we can still protect each other" yang said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:04 PM
"We may not have to be on the same team but we can still protect each other" yang said.

Marcie smiled in her mind and scratched her left ear . She didn't mind acting like what her animal is.
" is it possible to make your own team? " she asked as she layed on her stomach . She always wanted to be in a team but never the leader , maybe like an healer or back up or something.
" I wonder if they would let me " she added now her eyes showed interest in this idea .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Marcie smiled in her mind and scratched her left ear . She didn't mind acting like what her animal is.
" is it possible to make your own team? " she asked as she layed on her stomach . She always wanted to be in a team but never the leader , maybe like an healer or back up or something.
" I wonder if they would let me " she added now her eyes showed interest in this idea .
"Well I know hazel and haruko have been wanted to make one, so it could be possible" Blake said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:12 PM
"Well I know hazel and haruko have been wanted to make one, so it could be possible" Blake said.

So HHM)
" interesting " the rabbit said who now layed on her back staring at the ceiling she took out her head phones and listened to gone gone gone and hummed the song which soon turned to singing
" When enemies are at your door
I'll carry you away from war
If you need help, if you need help.
Your hope dangling by a string
I'll share in your suffering
To make you well, to make you well. " she whisper sang .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:18 PM
So MHH? )
" interesting " the rabbit said who now layed on her back staring at the ceiling she took out her head phones and listened to gone gone gone and hummed the song which soon turned to singing
" When enemies are at your door
I'll carry you away from war
If you need help, if you need help.
Your hope dangling by a string
I'll share in your suffering
To make you well, to make you well. " she whisper sang .
----
Hazel sat spinning her sias.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
(MHH or MEHH)( the e stand for ella)
Yang smiled.
----
Hazel sat spinning her sias.

Or HHEM? And k )
Marcie tilted her head and realized that she was singing and stopped. Why can't she do anything without being embarrassed ?! . The rabbit girl blushed and hid her face and ears with her hoodie she had on.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Or HHEM? And k )
Marcie tilted her head and realized that she was singing and stopped. Why can't she do anything without being embarrassed ?! . The rabbit girl blushed and hid her face and ears with her hoodie she had on.
----
"Haruko I think we could get a team, me you Marcie and Ella" hazel said yawning.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(I like mehh)
"I like the song" yang said heading to sleep in her sleeping bag.
----
"Haruko I think we could get a team, me you Marcie and Ella" hazel said yawning.

" i...oh... " Marcie said and curled in a ball again she was staring to doze off to sleep . Ruby slept as well
_______
" aren't teams supposed to be for the older years? " Haruko asked as she was dozing off .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
" i...oh... " Marcie said and curled in a ball again she was staring to doze off to sleep . Ruby slept as well
_______
" aren't teams supposed to be for the older years? " Haruko asked as she was dozing off .
"And rwby isn't that are they and their a team?" Hazel said yawning and laying down.
"Let's talk about it In the morning" hazel said going to sleep.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"And rwby isn't that are they and their a team?" Hazel said yawning and laying down.
"Let's talk about it In the morning" hazel said going to sleep.

Time skip)

Ruby was still sleeping in and snored her hood covered her face. Marcie woke up and yawned her ears twitched she saw the team asleep and decided to rhetoric their hair . She walked quietly to the door

Haruko was awake and put on her tie and brushed her hair .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Time skip)

Ruby was still sleeping in and snored her hood covered her face. Marcie woke up and yawned her ears twitched she saw the team asleep and decided to rhetoric their hair . She walked quietly to the door

Haruko was awake and put on her tie and brushed her hair .
Blake grabbed Marcie with her tail.
"Where you going with out getting your hair done" Blake said.
----
"So wat about the team idea" hazel asked putting in her clothes.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Blake grabbed Marcie with her tail.
"Where you going with out getting your hair done" Blake said.
----
"So wat about the team idea" hazel asked putting in her clothes.

I hate my KEYBOARD !! T^T wrong words! Rhetoric and hair wasn't supposed to be there at all!)
Marcie eeped her ears where perked and she shook she didnt mean to wake them up! She looked away and sighed
" I didn't want to wake you up! N-now please let me go , y-your scaring me just a bit " she said and grabbed the door
_________
Haruko looked back at her friend
" I like it . But what about ozpins decision ? " she asked and used some of her perfume .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 06:03 PM
I hate my KEYBOARD !! T^T wrong words! Rhetoric and hair wasn't supposed to be there at all!)
Marcie eeped her ears where perked and she shook she didnt mean to wake them up! She looked away and sighed
" I didn't want to wake you up! N-now please let me go , y-your scaring me just a bit " she said and grabbed the door
_________
Haruko looked back at her friend
" I like it . But what about ozpins decision ? " she asked and used some of her perfume .
"No not yet" Blake said giving Marcie some ponytails. "Okay you can go" Blake said letting the rabbit go.
-----
"They know us and they need more teams" hazel said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"No not yet" Blake said giving Marcie some ponytails. "Okay you can go" Blake said letting the rabbit go.
-----
"They know us and they need more teams" hazel said.

Marcie sighed in relief thankfully she wasn't going to be harmed by the cat. She slightly smiled and backed up to the door she was searching for the door knob and looked around frantically luckily it wasn't a game of cat and mouse more like cat and rabbit. She just hoped she wasn't a threat .
" um t-t-thanks b-but shouldn't y-you b-b-be chasing a-after me? L-like as in treating me like a mouse? I'm just a little confused " she said and gulped why couldn't she find the door knob!? Ruby yawned and woke up to see Blake and the rabbit girl she smiled and decided to let them talk and sleep

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Marcie sighed in relief thankfully she wasn't going to be harmed by the cat. She slightly smiled and backed up to the door she was searching for the door knob and looked around frantically luckily it wasn't a game of cat and mouse more like cat and rabbit. She just hoped she wasn't a threat .
" um t-t-thanks b-but shouldn't y-you b-b-be chasing a-after me? L-like as in treating me like a mouse? I'm just a little confused " she said and gulped why couldn't she find the door knob!? Ruby yawned and woke up to see Blake and the rabbit girl she smiled and decided to let them talk and sleep
Hazel had raced haruko.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"No, you have to talk with haruko and hazel. And why would I chase a friend?" Blake said smiling, "you saved my life when we were fighting cinder and emerald" Blake said.
------
Hazel had raced haruko.

The rabbit was shocked as her ears perked ' friend !?!' She thought and backed up to the door completely
" I'm A RABBIT! SHOuldnt this be like cat and mouse!?! " she shrieked and covered her mouth her ears where down and finally she found the door knob and ran for her life she was scared and used the binkying move that rabbits always did when they ran ( it's a thing ! )

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 06:51 PM
The rabbit was shocked as her ears perked ' friend !?!' She thought and backed up to the door completely
" I'm A RABBIT! SHOuldnt this be like cat and mouse!?! " she shrieked and covered her mouth her ears where down and finally she found the door knob and ran for her life she was scared and used the binkying move that rabbits always did when they ran ( it's a thing ! )
-----
"Jerk!" Hazel said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Blake shrugged as she when back to sleep.
-----
"Jerk!" Hazel said.

Marcie ran down the stairs and tripped she winced but shook it off and whent to breakfast .
Cardin growled and looked back at hazel
" what you say dunce? " he asked and puffed out his chest . Haruko stood in front of her friend and growled
" are you supposed to scare me? " he asked
________
Ruby woke up and her hand burned she winced and saw a mark on it a symbol shapped in a cane and her scars where gone
' What on remnant ?' She thought and hopped off her bed and her hand burned more " seriously " she whined and held her wrist ( dun dun dun!)

Role

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Marcie ran down the stairs and tripped she winced but shook it off and whent to breakfast .
Cardin growled and looked back at hazel
" what you say dunce? " he asked and puffed out his chest . Haruko stood in front of her friend and growled
" are you supposed to scare me? " he asked
________
Ruby woke up and her hand burned she winced and saw a mark on it a symbol shapped in a cane and her scars where gone
' What on remnant ?' She thought and hopped off her bed and her hand burned more " seriously " she whined and held her wrist ( dun dun dun!)

Role
Yang looked at ruby.
"You okay sis?" Yang asked.
-----
Hazel put her sias at Cardin neck.
"The next time you do that you end up wounded more than Blake and yang can do to you. So I suggest being nicer or your get wrose than a slap on the hand" hazel said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Yang looked at ruby.
"You okay sis?" Yang asked.
-----
Hazel put her sias at Cardin neck.
"The next time you do that you end up wounded more than Blake and yang can do to you. So I suggest being nicer or your get wrose than a slap on the hand" hazel said.

Ruby looked at her sister and didn't know whether to say yes or no . The symbol glowed in the back of her hand and she winced again
" well my scars are gone but this thing on my hand is burning like fire! " Ruby complained and grabbed her hair brush .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Ruby looked at her sister and didn't know whether to say yes or no . The symbol glowed in the back of her hand and she winced again
" well my scars are gone but this thing on my hand is burning like fire! " Ruby complained and grabbed her hair brush .
"Oh yea that's a mark left on your had, that's the mark of the cane. Haruko told me all about them. I have the mark of the flacon" Blake said as she showed her hand.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Hazel growled a bit as she put away her sias.
"Oh yea that's a mark left on your had, that's the mark of the cane. Haruko told me all about them. I have the mark of the flacon" Blake said as she showed her hand.

Ruby has heard of something like this and she panicked she jumped back in fear
" wait what!?! No! What will happen to me!?! I've heard of this before !!! What will I do?! I don't wanna hurt any one !!! " Ruby said quickly and shook . She has read this in the library when she was doing research . The symbol glowed so did Ruby s eyes no wonder why she has been very angry lately

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Ruby has heard of something like this and she panicked she jumped back in fear
" wait what!?! No! What will happen to me!?! I've heard of this before !!! What will I do?! I don't wanna hurt any one !!! " Ruby said quickly and shook . She has read this in the library when she was doing research . The symbol glowed so did Ruby s eyes no wonder why she has been very angry lately
----
Ella sat at haruko and hazel about the whole group think.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Don't worry, Haruko can help you" Blake said.
----
Ella sat at haruko and hazel about the whole group think.

Ruby growled as her eyes where lava red . She punched Blake and took out crescent rose . Her arm had red lava markings on it , she didn't mean to harm Blake but she couldn't fight it .
_________
Haruko sighed and ate her breakfast and waved at Ella . Marcie grabbed her tray and sat down at there table her ears twitched nervously

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Ruby growled as her eyes where lava red . She punched Blake and took out crescent rose . Her arm had red lava markings on it , she didn't mean to harm Blake but she couldn't fight it .
_________
Haruko sighed and ate her breakfast and waved at Ella . Marcie grabbed her tray and sat down at there table her ears twitched nervously
Blake dodged attack.
"YANG WHAT CALMS HER DOWM!?" Blake asked.
"MUSIC" yang said as Blake played some of ruby music.
---
"So were we doing the team thing of MEHH" Ella asked.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Blake dodged attack.
"YANG WHAT CALMS HER DOWM!?" Blake asked.
"MUSIC" yang said as Blake played some of ruby music.
---
"So were we doing the team thing of MEHH" Ella asked.

Marcie froze at the team name and it sounded like she was first! Haruko nodded in response of ellas question
" woah woah woah ! It sounded like m-my n-name was first! " Marcie said in shock
Ruby hit Blake with crescent rose and she heard her playlist . Her markings and eyes started to dim down but she was still very angry , she froze and started to get drowsy . The mark glowed brighter and caused pain inside ruby and she screamed she held her head .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Marcie froze at the team name and it sounded like she was first! Haruko nodded in response of ellas question
" woah woah woah ! It sounded like m-my n-name was first! " Marcie said in shock
Ruby hit Blake with crescent rose and she heard her playlist . Her markings and eyes started to dim down but she was still very angry , she froze and started to get drowsy . The mark glowed brighter and caused pain inside ruby and she screamed she held her head .
"It's fine your not the leader actually haruko is" Ella said.
-----
Blake out an sleep spell on ruby.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"It's fine your not the leader actually haruko is" Ella said.
-----
Blake out an sleep spell on ruby.

Marcie sighed in relief and slumped down in her seat . She started eating , Haruko smiled at how the rabbit was easily scared of things
" well just have to wait till test day for our name " Haruko said and ate
________
Ruby blacked out and fell in the ground the glowing stopped and she was asleep . She held her scythe and snored

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Marcie sighed in relief and slumped down in her seat . She started eating , Haruko smiled at how the rabbit was easily scared of things
" well just have to wait till test day for our name " Haruko said and ate
________
Ruby blacked out and fell in the ground the glowing stopped and she was asleep . She held her scythe and snored
"Well its a good name" hazel said.
----
Yang fell asleep beside ruby.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Well its a good name" hazel said.
----
Yang fell asleep beside ruby.

Ruby woke up a few minutes later she yawned and noticed yang was asleep as well. The leader poked her sister she was worried if she was dead or actually asleep .
______
Haruko smiled

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Ruby woke up a few minutes later she yawned and noticed yang was asleep as well. The leader poked her sister she was worried if she was dead or actually asleep .
______
Haruko smiled
"5 more minutes!" Yang said.
----
"To MEHH" Hazel said putting her hand in the middle.
"To MEHH" Ella said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"5 more minutes!" Yang said.
----
"To MEHH" Hazel said putting her hand in the middle.
"To MEHH" Ella said.

Ruby hugged yang as she was glad that she wasn't harmed
" I'm so glad your alright! "Ruby said and was about to cry since she remembered what happened . She looked around for Blake as well
________
" To MEHH " Haruko said simply and Marcie smiled and put her hand in the middle to ' such a idiotic name but not half bad ' the rabbit thought .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Ruby hugged yang as she was glad that she wasn't harmed
" I'm so glad your alright! "Ruby said and was about to cry since she remembered what happened . She looked around for Blake as well
________
" To MEHH " Haruko said simply and Marcie smiled and put her hand in the middle to ' such a idiotic name but not half bad ' the rabbit thought .
"Team MEHH!" The girls said.
-----
"I'm fine, you didn't get me" Blake said from the ceiling.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Team MEHH!" The girls said.
-----
"I'm fine, you didn't get me" Blake said from the ceiling.

Cardin laughed at his table he couldn't believe the name!
" on wow! Just wow!this is hilarious! " he laughed
_______
Ruby looked up at noticed Blake on the ceiling and tilted her head
" ugh blake? What on remnant are you dong... " she asked in confusion she also noticed that the ' princess ' was gone again
" Weiss is missing again hurray " the leader said sarcastically

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Cardin laughed at his table he couldn't believe the name!
" on wow! Just wow!this is hilarious! " he laughed
_______
Ruby looked up at noticed Blake on the ceiling and tilted her head
" ugh blake? What on remnant are you dong... " she asked in confusion she also noticed that the ' princess ' was gone again
" Weiss is missing again hurray " the leader said sarcastically
"no she went training" Blake said. " and I'm a cat, I climb walls"
----
"And what team are you on? I'll mess you face up Cardin" hazel said as her eyes began to glow.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:18 PM
"no she went training" Blake said. " and I'm a cat, I climb walls"
----
"And what team are you on? I'll mess you face up Cardin" hazel said as her eyes began to glow.

" well it would be nice to let us know when she leaves ! " Ruby said she took her head phones out again and walked out of the dorm
________
" I'm the leader of team CRDL of course " Cardin said with a wide smile

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM
" well it would be nice to let us know when she leaves ! " Ruby said she took her head phones out again and walked out of the dorm
________
" I'm the leader of team CRDL of course " Cardin said with a wide smile
"She told us" yang said.
------
"And who in your group?" Ella asked.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:26 PM
"She told us" yang said.
------
"And who in your group?" Ella asked.

" Russel thrush dove bronzewing and sky lark " Cardin said and he was now getting irate " and why do you wanna know ? " he asked a question back

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:29 PM
" Russel thrush dove bronzewing and sky lark " Cardin said and he was now getting irate " and why do you wanna know ? " he asked a question back

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:35 PM
"cause we would beat their asses!" Hazel said.
"Pretty boy we will take your looks away" Ella said.

Cardin actually had to laugh at this he couldn't help it!. Dove , sky , and Russel walked in and saw there leader laughing they looked at each other in question . Cardin was about to fall off his seat as he continues to laugh.
Suddenly Marcie shrieked as Russel thought it was funny to grab her by the ears again . Dove smirked as sky face palmed

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Cardin actually had to laugh at this he couldn't help it!. Dove , sky , and Russel walked in and saw there leader laughing they looked at each other in question . Cardin was about to fall off his seat as he continues to laugh.
Suddenly Marcie shrieked as Russel thought it was funny to grab her by the ears again . Dove smirked as sky face palmed
Hazel kicked russel away like an horse. Her eyes were fully red as her sias glowed red as well.
(Night)

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Hazel kicked russel away like an horse. Her eyes were fully red as her sias glowed red as well.
(Night)

Night night )
Russel let go of Marcie and backflipped now landing on his feet and smirked . Dove cracked his knuckles as sky smoothed back his hair things where going to get ugly. Haruko watched and Cardin laughed so much he fell on the floor. Haruko stood between the two
" enough !! We are students not enemies! " Haruko said and dove kicked her out of the way and professor ozpin walked in on a huuge fight and lowered his glasses
" causing trouble again team crdl? " he asked

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Night night )
Russel let go of Marcie and backflipped now landing on his feet and smirked . Dove cracked his knuckles as sky smoothed back his hair things where going to get ugly. Haruko watched and Cardin laughed so much he fell on the floor. Haruko stood between the two
" enough !! We are students not enemies! " Haruko said and dove kicked her out of the way and professor ozpin walked in on a huuge fight and lowered his glasses
" causing trouble again team crdl? " he asked
"Yes, they stared to bully our teammate!" Ella said as hazel ran to Marcie.
"Marcie you okay" hazel asked as she helped the rabbit up.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"Yes, they stared to bully our teammate!" Ella said as hazel ran to Marcie.
"Marcie you okay" hazel asked as she helped the rabbit up.

Marcie held her ears and winced
" well that is quiet the opposite ! " dove lied
" you see we where just giving them a friendly gesture " sky added and Russel nodded. Cardin stopped laughing and froze he nodded as well
" seriously you think I will fall for that? Detention all of team crdl detention two days " ozpin said and left dove Russel and sky looked at each other wide eyed .
Haruko smirked at the other team and said
" next time think twice before starting something you can't finish " and walked off .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Marcie held her ears and winced
" well that is quiet the opposite ! " dove lied
" you see we where just giving them a friendly gesture " sky added and Russel nodded. Cardin stopped laughing and froze he nodded as well
" seriously you think I will fall for that? Detention all of team crdl detention two days " ozpin said and left dove Russel and sky looked at each other wide eyed .
Haruko smirked at the other team and said
" next time think twice before starting something you can't finish " and walked off .
"That's what they get for messing with Marcie" hazel said as Ella agreed.
"So what time do we have are team tryout?" Ella asked.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:04 PM
"That's what they get for messing with Marcie" hazel said as Ella agreed.
"So what time do we have are team tryout?" Ella asked.

" in an month and congratulations team MEHH " ozpin said and looked from the side of his glasses and smiled he fixed his scarf and walked off and out of the lunchroom. The four boys walked off and talked to each other about how boring it will be. Marcie held her ears they hurt again

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:05 PM
" in an month and congratulations team MEHH " ozpin said and looked from the side of his glasses and smiled he fixed his scarf and walked off and out of the lunchroom. The four boys walked off and talked to each other about how boring it will be. Marcie held her ears they hurt again
The girls smiled.
"Moring Meeh!" Blake said drinking some coffee.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:08 PM
The girls smiled.
"Moring Meeh!" Blake said drinking some coffee.

Haruko tilted her head at Blake and noticed she was apart of a team as well
" your from team rwby correct? " Haruko asked as she could easily forget small things. Marcie smiled at Blake and waved . Ruby was at the far end of the lunchroom .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Haruko tilted her head at Blake and noticed she was apart of a team as well
" your from team rwby correct? " Haruko asked as she could easily forget small things. Marcie smiled at Blake and waved . Ruby was at the far end of the lunchroom .
"Yes, your team ally" Blake said. Yang stole some fries from her sis.
"Fry tax!" Yang said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"Yes, your team ally" Blake said. Yang stole some fries from her sis.
"Fry tax!" Yang said.

Haruko face palmed the idioticness was too much
" it's team MEHH! " Haruko shouted in annoyance and Marcie shrugged .
Ruby raised her eyebrow at her sis
' Is she speaking english!?' She thought and sighed she had an idea and smashed her tray in her sisters face
" BOOM! SCORE 1! " Ruby said and hid

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Haruko face palmed the idioticness was too much
" it's team MEHH! " Haruko shouted in annoyance and Marcie shrugged .
Ruby raised her eyebrow at her sis
' Is she speaking english!?' She thought and sighed she had an idea and smashed her tray in her sisters face
" BOOM! SCORE 1! " Ruby said and hid
"Sorry" Blake said. Yang chased ruby around.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Sorry" Blake said. Yang chased ruby around.

Ruby laughed and ran she grabbed a banna peel and threw it in the ground and a student yelled
" FOOD FIGHT! " a student said and kids laughed
" Oh great a freak show is starting " Haruko said and walked out of the lunchroom .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Ruby laughed and ran she grabbed a banna peel and threw it in the ground and a student yelled
" FOOD FIGHT! " a student said and kids laughed
" Oh great a freak show is starting " Haruko said and walked out of the lunchroom .
"Duck under the table" Ella said as she was hit with some pizza.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Duck under the table" Ella said as she was hit with some pizza.

Marcie threw some bread and silverware , ruby laughed and pushed a table over and threw pizza too. Ozpin forgotten something and walked back to the lunchroom
" I almost forgot the coff-" he said and was wide eyed to see the mess children made

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:09 AM
Marcie threw some bread and silverware , ruby laughed and pushed a table over and threw pizza too. Ozpin forgotten something and walked back to the lunchroom
" I almost forgot the coff-" he said and was wide eyed to see the mess children made
"Mr ozpin here's your coffee, ummm crdl had started this before and it stopped when you got here then it continued" Blake said hadining ozpin his coffee. "Crdl madness" Blake said as she wasn't lying. The team crdl turned this into battle field. Literally. Ella just grabbed a pizza box as she hadn't eated. She went back under the table to eat. Lioness stole a slice.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:44 AM
"Mr ozpin here's your coffee, ummm crdl had started this before and it stopped when you got here then it continued" Blake said hadining ozpin his coffee. "Crdl madness" Blake said as she wasn't lying. The team crdl turned this into battle field. Literally. Ella just grabbed a pizza box as she hadn't eated. She went back under the table to eat. Lioness stole a slice.

Ozpin took his coffee he was outraged
" ENOUGH! EVERY ONE CLEAN THIS PLACE UP NOW! YOUR HUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES IN TRAINING NOT LITTLE CHILDREN and thank you Blake " ozpin said and left . Ruby face palmed and put the table back where it was and other students cleaned . Marcie cleaned the floor and yawned again.
" on and the vytal ball will be soon " he added

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:46 AM
Ozpin took his coffee he was outraged
" ENOUGH! EVERY ONE CLEAN THIS PLACE UP NOW! YOUR HUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES IN TRAINING NOT LITTLE CHILDREN and thank you Blake " ozpin said and left . Ruby face palmed and put the table back where it was and other students cleaned . Marcie cleaned the floor and yawned again.
" on and the vytal ball will be soon " he added
"No promblem" blake said as lioness had whipped the tables and sweeeped the floor. Ella continued to eat cause she didn't do anything wrong.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:50 AM
"No promblem" blake said as lioness had whipped the tables and sweeeped the floor. Ella continued to eat cause she didn't do anything wrong.

Should I bring in sammy? Or nah? )
Haruko laughed in her mind and was in class since she heard ozpin yell. Marcie sighed and stood up she shook herself since her ears where dirty . Ruby walked to class and had a smile on her face
" so worth it " Ruby said

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 08:53 AM
Should I bring in sammy? Or nah? )
Haruko laughed in her mind and was in class since she heard ozpin yell. Marcie sighed and stood up she shook herself since her ears where dirty . Ruby walked to class and had a smile on her face
" so worth it " Ruby said
(Should sam and Abby be heiress?)
Ella walked to class still eating as lioness grabbed two more slices.
"Really" Ella said.
"Hey I'm hungry like you" lioness said.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:59 AM
(Should sam and Abby be heiress?)
Ella walked to class still eating as lioness grabbed two more slices.
"Really" Ella said.
"Hey I'm hungry like you" lioness said.

Hmm how about students?)
Ruby was listening to professor port . He was telling his boring story yet again luckily she could always sleep . The leader was dozing off and face slammed in the desk as she slept. Cardin was crunching up a piece of paper and Marcie gulped. Haruko just listened and took notes .

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 09:05 AM
Hmm how about students?)
Ruby was listening to professor port . He was telling his boring story yet again luckily she could always sleep . The leader was dozing off and face slammed in the desk as she slept. Cardin was crunching up a piece of paper and Marcie gulped. Haruko just listened and took notes .
(Aww, please!)
Ella sat between Marcie and Cardin. She narrowed her eyes at Cardin. Hazel was taking notes as well as she was with good student.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:13 AM
(Aww, please!)
Ella sat between Marcie and Cardin. She narrowed her eyes at Cardin. Hazel was taking notes as well as she was with good student.
K )

Ruby was about to fall off her own desk as she snored and she did but she still slept . Haruko smiled at hazel as she looked at her from the corner of her eye. Sam was bored to death as she listened to some music
" I feel it deep with in I must confess I feel like a monster " she whisper sang as her wolf ears twitched to bad she couldn't skip class even though she was a hiress . Marcie smiled at Ella and Cardin shrugged . Port was looking and pointing at the white board

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 09:19 AM
K )

Ruby was about to fall off her own desk as she snored and she did but she still slept . Haruko smiled at hazel as she looked at her from the corner of her eye. Sam was bored to death as she listened to some music
" I feel it deep with in I must confess I feel like a monster " she whisper sang as her wolf ears twitched to bad she couldn't skip class even though she was a hiress . Marcie smiled at Ella and Cardin shrugged . Port was looking and pointing at the white board
Abby was the heiress of the shcool as she had already learned her classes from an earlier age. Abby sat in her office doing some paper work. Hazel kept taking notes.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:29 AM
Abby was the heiress of the shcool as she had already learned her classes from an earlier age. Abby sat in her office doing some paper work. Hazel kept taking notes.

" now your homework today is-"port was cut off by the bell students waisted no time running out of class. Sam and Cardin raced he each other since Cardin didn't have problems with her Marcie ran out as well. Ruby was still asleep and was a heavy sleeper at that , port raised his eyebrows at the young girl and saw her mark on the left hand
" WEISS! " port yelled for the heiress . Ruby hand Mark glowed
Role

Role
October 1st, 2017, 10:49 AM
" now your homework today is-"port was cut off by the bell students waisted no time running out of class. Sam and Cardin raced he each other since Cardin didn't have problems with her Marcie ran out as well. Ruby was still asleep and was a heavy sleeper at that , port raised his eyebrows at the young girl and saw her mark on the left hand
Role
Weiss raised her head in alarm, instinctively reaching for her sword, but there were no Grimm. Weiss frowned and looked for the source of the call. Then she saw Ruby. Sighing, Weiss stood up, and trudged over to her aquaintance. "Yes, what is i-" She stopped abruptly as the hand mark began to glow.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Weiss raised her head in alarm, instinctively reaching for her sword, but there were no Grimm. Weiss frowned and looked for the source of the call. Then she saw Ruby. Sighing, Weiss stood up, and trudged over to her aquaintance. "Yes, what is i-" She stopped abruptly as the hand mark began to glow.

" I think we have a problem my dear. Do you know what that symbol is? " port asked as he pointed to Ruby s hand . The leader was still asleep and turned on her side she didn't know what was going on at the moment .

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 10:59 AM
Role
abby sat as she rang the bell. hazel grabbed the homework as she woke ruby up and put the music on to calm her down.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM
abby sat as she rang the bell. hazel grabbed the homework as she woke ruby up and put the music on to calm her down.

Sam laughed and tripped but she stood up. Cardin walked by the room and smirked . The wolf faunus stuck her toung out at Cardin who shrugged , Sam fixed her tie and her hair with a huff. Marcie and Haruko walked to there second class.

Role
October 1st, 2017, 11:07 AM
" I think we have a problem my dear. Do you know what that symbol is? " port asked as he pointed to Ruby s hand . The leader was still asleep and turned on her side she didn't know what was going on at the moment .
Weiss shook her head, baffled. "I've never seen it," she murmured. She picked up Ruby's hand, and studied the marking.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 11:13 AM
Weiss shook her head, baffled. "I've never seen it," she murmured. She picked up Ruby's hand, and studied the marking.

Port sighed and put his hand on his head
" it's the Mark of Kane , and it's very very dangerous . " port said and walked up to his desk and brought out a book with a description of it.
" The Mark of Cain, or simply The Mark for short, was the seal created in order to lock away The Darkness. And I'm afraid ruby has that darkness and it can make her escape fights unharmed but it will turn her into something grizzly . " port answered . He was worried . Ruby yawned and smiled she started to wake up " wiess what are you doing?... " sHe asked sleepily ( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/a/a4/The_Mark_of_Cain.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150629181848 )

Role
October 1st, 2017, 11:15 AM
Port sighed and put his hand on his head
" it's the Mark of Kane , and it's very very dangerous . " port said and walked up to his desk and brought out a book with a description of it.
" The Mark of Cain, or simply The Mark for short, was the seal created in order to lock away The Darkness. And I'm afraid ruby has that darkness and it can make her escape fights unharmed but it will turn her into something grizzly . " port answered . He was worried . Ruby yawned and smiled she started to wake up " wiess what are you doing?... " sHe asked sleepily ( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/evil/images/a/a4/The_Mark_of_Cain.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150629181848 )
Weiss frowned thoughtfully. Then, as Ruby awoke, she placed her hand down. "You overslept," she mumbled. Weiss turned to leave, books in arms, and began to trudge down the stairs.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 11:23 AM
Weiss frowned thoughtfully. Then, as Ruby awoke, she placed her hand down. "You overslept," she mumbled. Weiss turned to leave, books in arms, and began to trudge down the stairs.

Ruby tilted her head and followed Weiss she has been leaving a lot today! And she will not have that happen ' oh no you don't princess! Your not gonna leave again! I'm tired of you just disappearing !' She thought and walked by her acquaintance .
" I don't think so miss disappearing all the time! " Ruby joked and walked by weiss. Suddenly a Grimm attacked the school it was rhino shapped . Ruby sighed in annoyance " oh come on again!?! " Ruby said and grabbed crescent rose the rhino Grimm charged at the two other students ran away and screamed ( FIGHT!)

Role
October 1st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Ruby tilted her head and followed Weiss she has been leaving a lot today! And she will not have that happen ' oh no you don't princess! Your not gonna leave again! I'm tired of you just disappearing !' She thought and walked by her acquaintance .
" I don't think so miss disappearing all the time! " Ruby joked and walked by weiss. Suddenly a Grimm attacked the school it was rhino shapped . Ruby groaned in annoyance " oh come on again!?! " Ruby said and grabbed crescent rose the rhino Grimm charged at the two ( FIGHT!)
Weiss rolled her eyes, but flinched back as the Grimm appeared. The huntress unsheathed her sword, and leaped out of the way of the rhino. Then, Weiss slashed her sword towards the rhino Grimm.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 11:31 AM
Weiss rolled her eyes, but flinched back as the Grimm appeared. The huntress unsheathed her sword, and leaped out of the way of the rhino. Then, Weiss slashed her sword towards the rhino Grimm.

The Grimm shrieked and saw ruby it charged at the leader and it's horn was blocked by rubys weapon . Ruby growled as she was being pushed back the mark glowed a lava red color so did her eyes just a tad bit , ruby pushed the rhino Grimm back and it was working . Then she used her scythe to hook it around the grimms neck and throw it at the wall. Her eyes and hand glowed , the Grimm got back up and roared

Role
October 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
The Grimm shrieked and saw ruby it charged at the leader and it's horn was blocked by rubys weapon . Ruby growled as she was being pushed back the mark glowed a lava red color so did her eyes just a tad bit , ruby pushed the rhino Grimm back and it was working . Then she used her scythe to hook it around the grimms neck and throw it at the wall. Her eyes and hand glowed , the Grimm got back up and roared
Weiss jabbed her sword at the Grimm, and leaped back, ready to dodge any attacks.

(Short sorry!)

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Weiss jabbed her sword at the Grimm, and leaped back, ready to dodge any attacks.

(Short sorry!)

It's oki )
The Grimm fell down and vanished into dust , ruby was in a pure state of rage by now. Her arm had red lava markings that glowed dangerously , it was just like last time only now her body burned . The students shouted in joy and where thankful that the Grimm was dead , ruby on the other hand growled her eyes where the same color and she aimed her scythe at a student but it was in gun form. Role

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 02:10 PM
(Where can I jump in?)

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:17 PM
(Where can I jump in?)

You may jump in here! )
Marcie yawned as she was about to fall asleep in her desk her rabbit ears twitched uncontrollably she heard many voices of students talking on and on . If she fell asleep she wouldn't be able to keep up with class!

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM
You may jump in here! )
Marcie yawned as she was about to fall asleep in her desk her rabbit ears twitched uncontrollably she heard many voices of students talking on and on . If she fell asleep she wouldn't be able to keep up with class!

Nora personally didn't care for the lesson she sat in. She'd much rather be doing practical work, taking down Grimm instead of just thinking about it. She understood how important this was, though, so she forced herself to stay quiet and awake. The girl sitting in front of her didn't seem to be as determined though; she looked half-asleep already! Nora 'hmm'ed for a moment before reaching forwards and poking the other student in the back of the head, almost like a reverse boop.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Nora personally didn't care for the lesson she sat in. She'd much rather be doing practical work, taking down Grimm instead of just thinking about it. She understood how important this was, though, so she forced herself to stay quiet and awake. The girl sitting in front of her didn't seem to be as determined though; she looked half-asleep already! Nora 'hmm'ed for a moment before reaching forwards and poking the other student in the back of the head, almost like a reverse boop.

The rabbit faunus eeped and sat straight up
" GRIMM! " she said and hid underneath her desk . She shook and was always afraid of things no matter what it was unless it proved to not be a threat. Her eyes where closed and waited for the desk to be thrown away! But surprisingly it never happened
" huh? " " she said to herself

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
The rabbit faunus eeped and sat straight up
" GRIMM! " she said and hid underneath her desk . She shook and was always afraid of things no matter what it was unless it proved to not be a threat. Her eyes where closed and waited for the desk to be thrown away! But surprisingly it never happened
" huh? " " she said to herself

Nora flinched backwards as the faunus girl yelled, only to suddenly disappear under her desk. Ignoring the feeling of everyone in the class staring at her, Nora stood and leaned over her own desk, popping her head over the edge and staring down at the other student. "Are you okay? I'm pretty sure there aren't any Grimm in here..."

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
Nora flinched backwards as the faunus girl yelled, only to suddenly disappear under her desk. Ignoring the feeling of everyone in the class staring at her, Nora stood and leaned over her own desk, popping her head over the edge and staring down at the other student. "Are you okay? I'm pretty sure there aren't any Grimm in here..."

Marcie made a small scream and hit her head from the desk and winced her ears still twitched so did her nose
" sorry it's an instinct " she said and held one of her ears like a girl would twirl her hair. The rabbit was embarassed now as she gulped

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
Marcie made a small scream and hit her head from the desk and winced her ears still twitched so did her nose
" sorry it's an instinct " she said and held one of her ears like a girl would twirl her hair. The rabbit was embarassed now as she gulped

Nora held back a giggle, realising how upset this faunus girl really was and not wanting to make her feel worse. "It's fine, but you're awful jumpy. Are you sure you're okay?" She hadn't moved, still lying across her desk with her head over the edge, staring down at the other student, completely ignoring the stares of the students around her.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Nora held back a giggle, realising how upset this faunus girl really was and not wanting to make her feel worse. "It's fine, but you're awful jumpy. Are you sure you're okay?" She hadn't moved, still lying across her desk with her head over the edge, staring down at the other student, completely ignoring the stares of the students around her.

" well I'm a rabbit of course I'm ' jumpy ' " Marcie said and did quote motions with her hands and laughed " get it jumpy?! " she said and she always loved jokes . " and I'm fine names Marcie " the rabbit said normally she was to scared to even say things unless she had to but she crawled out from underneath bed desk and shook her head so her ears where straight up.

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
" well I'm a rabbit of course I'm ' jumpy ' " Marcie said and did quote motions with her hands and laughed " get it jumpy?! " she said and she always loved jokes . " and I'm fine names Marcie " the rabbit said normally she was to scared to even say things unless she had to but she crawled out from underneath bed desk and shook her head so her ears where straight up.

This time Nora did laugh a little, hoping that it would make Marcie feel a little better. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Marcie. I'm Nora!" She sat back down in her seat and watched the faunus curiously as the students around her began to lose interest.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:03 PM
This time Nora did laugh a little, hoping that it would make Marcie feel a little better. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Marcie. I'm Nora!" She sat back down in her seat and watched the faunus curiously as the students around her began to lose interest.

Marcie smiled and noticed eyes on them she sighed and looked at the students
" what ya lookin at !! Ever seen a scared rabbit before!? " she said and some of the students backed off . She then took her seat and looked behind her
" your from team jnpr right? " she asked and positioned her ear phones she looked around in case Cardin wasn't in her class again and sadly he was why was it every class? Well two of them . Cardin threw a piece of paper at the rabbit and laughed thankfully Ella or hazel wasn't there
" hey cotton tail! " he said
" I'm not a cotton tail " she yelled back and he glared which made her eep again and cover her ears

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Marcie smiled and noticed eyes on them she sighed and looked at the students
" what ya lookin at !! Ever seen a scared rabbit before!? " she said and some of the students backed off . She then took her seat and looked behind her
" your from team jnpr right? " she asked and positioned her ear phones she looked around in case Cardin wasn't in her class again and sadly he was why was it every class? Well two of them . Cardin threw a piece of paper at the rabbit and laughed thankfully Ella or hazel wasn't there
" hey cotton tail! " he said
" I'm not a cotton tail " she yelled back and he glared which made her eep again and cover her ears

"That's right!" Nora grinned at the mention of her team, although she did feel a little guilty all of a sudden for not knowing who Marcie was. She blinked in confusion as a piece of paper flew at the faunus girl, followed by a common insult from a disgustingly familiar voice. "So you have problems with Cardin, too?" She glanced around before leaning over her desk once again and whispering, "I can break his legs if you want."

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
"That's right!" Nora grinned at the mention of her team, although she did feel a little guilty all of a sudden for not knowing who Marcie was. She blinked in confusion as a piece of paper flew at the faunus girl, followed by a common insult from a disgustingly familiar voice. "So you have problems with Cardin, too?" She glanced around before leaning over her desk once again and whispering, "I can break his legs if you want."

" he always picks on me! And he pulls my ears . Luckily Blake stopped him before . But he can't get it he is such a dunce! " Marcie said and still covered her ears Cardin and his team laughed dove and Russel high fives each other while sky smirked as he leaned in his chair .
" grrr! If my team was here I swear I would! " she said and grabbed her hammer she then heard what Nora said and smiled wide
" you can seriously break his legs? " she asked

Role
October 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
It's oki )
The Grimm fell down and vanished into dust , ruby was in a pure state of rage by now. Her arm had red lava markings that glowed dangerously , it was just like last time only now her body burned . The students shouted in joy and where thankful that the Grimm was dead , ruby on the other hand growled her eyes where the same color and she aimed her scythe at a student but it was in gun form. Role
Weiss sprinted forward. "Ruby, stop! What are you doing?" The huntress forced Ruby's gun down. "Snap out of it!"

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:30 PM
Weiss sprinted forward. "Ruby, stop! What are you doing?" The huntress forced Ruby's gun down. "Snap out of it!"

The leader raised her eyebrow at Weiss her eyes where lava red she had no control . Ruby stoped for a moment then screamed the burning pain in her body grew stronger as she held her head
" w-w-weiss! " she yelled

Role
October 1st, 2017, 08:37 PM
The leader raised her eyebrow at Weiss her eyes where lava red she had no control . Ruby stoped for a moment then screamed the burning pain in her body grew stronger as she held her head
" w-w-weiss! " she yelled
Weiss blinked in surprise. Then, she began to stammer. "What's happening? What can I do?" The huntress waved her hand around frantically, unsure of what to do.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Weiss blinked in surprise. Then, she began to stammer. "What's happening? What can I do?" The huntress waved her hand around frantically, unsure of what to do.

Ruby fell to her knees as the markings glowed brighter
" a-anything! Just make it stop!!! I feel like I'm on fire!! Knock me out do something ! " she yelled and continued to scream

Role
October 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Ruby fell to her knees as the markings glowed brighter
" a-anything! Just make it stop!!! I feel like I'm on fire!! Knock me out do something ! " she yelled and continued to scream
Weiss nodded, and raised the handle of her sword. Then, Weiss brought the handle down on Ruby's head, hoping to knock her out.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Weiss nodded, and raised the handle of her sword. Then, Weiss brought the handle down on Ruby's head, hoping to knock her out.

Ruby winced as she fell unconscious the glowing and pain stopped well for now any ways her hood fell on her head as she was out cold

Role
October 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Ruby winced as she fell unconscious the glowing and pain stopped well for now any ways her hood fell on her head as she was out cold
Weiss relaxed, her tensed shoulders drooping. The huntress picked up Ruby with a slight grunt, and trudged back to their room, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Weiss relaxed, her tensed shoulders drooping. The huntress picked up Ruby with a slight grunt, and trudged back to their room, feeling slightly embarrassed.

The young girl had a terrible nightmare when she was knocked out she started to whine and whimper her legs moved a little
" n-no! No! Stay back!! GET AWAY! " she yelled in her sleep .

Role
October 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
The young girl had a terrible nightmare when she was knocked out she started to whine and whimper her legs moved a little
" n-no! No! Stay back!! GET AWAY! " she yelled in her sleep .
Weiss grunted and continued on, holding her legs down. She wasn't a very good comforter. She didn't know how to comfort others very well, as she almost never experienced comforting. Weiss frowned, and struggled to open the door to their room. When she succeeded, the huntress entered, and placed Ruby on her bed.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
Weiss grunted and continued on, holding her legs down. She wasn't a very good comforter. She didn't know how to comfort others very well, as she almost never experienced comforting. Weiss frowned, and struggled to open the door to their room. When she succeeded, the huntress entered, and placed Ruby on her bed.

Ruby moved around her sleep and her feet and hands started moving she punched the air and she woke up with a scream
" AM I ALIVE?! " she yelled and shook

Role
October 1st, 2017, 09:06 PM
Ruby moved around her sleep and her feet and hands started moving she punched the air and she woke up with a scream
" AM I ALIVE?! " she yelled and shook
Weiss nearly jumped four feet into the air. "Yes, Ruby, you are alive," she sighed. Unfortunately, she joked to herself.

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:09 PM
Weiss nearly jumped four feet into the air. "Yes, Ruby, you are alive," she sighed. Unfortunately, she joked to herself.

Ruby was wide she hugged Weiss as a thanks
" thankyouthankyouthankyou! " she said quickly and let go
" I'm really really really sorry! I had no idea what happened I swear! Promise! " Ruby said quickly as she normally did when she was afraid . Then she looked at the mark on her hand
" why me? Why can't it be that dolt Cardin for once? " she said

Role
October 1st, 2017, 09:36 PM
Ruby was wide she hugged Weiss as a thanks
" thankyouthankyouthankyou! " she said quickly and let go
" I'm really really really sorry! I had no idea what happened I swear! Promise! " Ruby said quickly as she normally did when she was afraid . Then she looked at the mark on her hand
" why me? Why can't it be that dolt Cardin for once? " she said
Weiss was taken aback by the hug, and she, for once, gave a small pat in return. "It's no problem," she mumbled. Weiss frowned. "I don't know much about this Cardin. Tell me more about him?"

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
Weiss was taken aback by the hug, and she, for once, gave a small pat in return. "It's no problem," she mumbled. Weiss frowned. "I don't know much about this Cardin. Tell me more about him?"

Ruby tilted her head ' doesn't know about cardin?! Say wha?' She thought
" ugh whaa? You know Cardin winchester? Team crdl?! a huge jerk and dolt?! Does it ring the bell? " she asked and did hand motions

Role
October 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Ruby tilted her head ' doesn't know about cardin?! Say wha?' She thought
" ugh whaa? You know Cardin winchester? Team crdl?! a huge jerk and dolt?! Does it ring the bell? " she asked and did hand motions
(ARG OOPS XD
I kinda forgot about that guy)

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM
(ARG OOPS XD
I kinda forgot about that guy)

Lol! It's oki! Some humor!)
Ruby shrugged it off and sighed she walked to the window and looked out of it again. the young girl held her hand and she had a little flash of what happened a few minutes ago
" weiss , I didn't harm any one did i? ... " she asked and was now starting to upset herself Role

Aquarius
October 2nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
(Hey guys! I'm Pyrrha - where would you like me to step in?)

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 03:17 PM
(Hey guys! I'm Pyrrha - where would you like me to step in?)

You can ask samcats! She is Nora )

Role
October 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Lol! It's oki! Some humor!)
Ruby shrugged it off and sighed she walked to the window and looked out of it again. the young girl held her hand and she had a little flash of what happened a few minutes ago
" weiss , I didn't harm any one did i? ... " she asked and was now starting to upset herself Role
Weiss frowned. She had to be honest. "No, but you did try," she sighed.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Weiss frowned. She had to be honest. "No, but you did try," she sighed. Role
Ruby looked down and kicked the night stand
" I hate hate that grimm! , but thanks for helping me even though it was just knocking me out " she chuckled a little at the end of the sentence . She grabbed her head phones yet again and put them on
" Mirror, what's inside of me?
Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
Save me from the things I see!
I can keep it from the world
Why won't you let me hide from me? " she sang and sat on her bed ( I just had to I love this song!)

Role
October 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Role
Ruby looked down and kicked the night stand
" I hate hate that grimm! , but thanks for helping me even though it was just knocking me out " she chuckled a little at the end of the sentence . She grabbed her head phones yet again and put them on
" Mirror, what's inside of me?
Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
Save me from the things I see!
I can keep it from the world
Why won't you let me hide from me? " she sang and sat on her bed ( I just had to I love this song!)
Weiss frowned. "You're welcome," she mumbled as Ruby began to sing. The huntress headed towards the desk, and sat her school books down neatly. She might as well get started on homework. Weiss pulled the chair out and sat down.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
Weiss frowned. "You're welcome," she mumbled as Ruby began to sing. The huntress headed towards the desk, and sat her school books down neatly. She might as well get started on homework. Weiss pulled the chair out and sat down.

" Mirror mirror tell me something
Who's the loneliest of all?

I'm the loneliest of all " ruby ended the song with a long ' Oh ' that was high pitched but it still matched the tune . She sighed and pulled the hood over her head she felt terrible ! After what happened in the school and with Blake and her sister it was getting out of her control she didn't like it. She was supposed to be a leader not a freak. Ruby peaked at Weiss for a few moments but layed down on the bottom bed and started to cry . Cardin walked past team rwbys room he still hasn't finished his fight with ruby he cracked his knuckles and bardged in the room . He smirked a s he saw the young girl upsets he grabbed ruby by her neck and smirked
" pay time freak! " he said and ruby whined he didn't care that Weiss was there to watch the fight even an audience is nice Role (BUMP :) )

Aquarius
October 3rd, 2017, 09:13 AM
@SamCats -- heard you're Nora? ;)

--

Pyrrha sat near the window in team JNPR's dorm room, her classes finally over for the day. She wondered where the rest of her team members Her red hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail as usual, kept under her metal headband she was notable for wearing. The sky outside was clear for the first time that day, and she was contemplating going out there and enjoying the fresh air. Her bright green eyes gleamed as she looked outside, hoping her team would be finished with their classes early so that she could have some company. Quietly the girl hummed to herself as she waited, actually enjoying the bit of solitude she hadn't encountered for the time since she had become leader of her team. She conformed well with her status but rarely took advantage of it, usually letting everyone in her team make their own decisions. Her eyes rested on the door again, wondering where in the world everyone is. Nora should be back by now, at least, she thought inwardly to herself.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
boop

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Boop!

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
BOOOOOOOOOP

Role
October 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
" Mirror mirror tell me something
Who's the loneliest of all?

I'm the loneliest of all " ruby ended the song with a long ' Oh ' that was high pitched but it still matched the tune . She sighed and pulled the hood over her head she felt terrible ! After what happened in the school and with Blake and her sister it was getting out of her control she didn't like it. She was supposed to be a leader not a freak. Ruby peaked at Weiss for a few moments but layed down on the bottom bed and started to cry . Cardin walked past team rwbys room he still hasn't finished his fight with ruby he cracked his knuckles and bardged in the room . He smirked a s he saw the young girl upsets he grabbed ruby by her neck and smirked
" pay time freak! " he said and ruby whined he didn't care that Weiss was there to watch the fight even an audience is nice Role (BUMP :) )
Weiss began to stand when she heard the sobs of Ruby, but tensed as Cardin entered. She clenched her fists and marched up to cardin. "Get. Out," she demanded. "NOW."

(Short sorry!

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Weiss began to stand when she heard the sobs of Ruby, but tensed as Cardin entered. She clenched her fists and marched up to cardin. "Get. Out," she demanded. "NOW."

(Short sorry!

Hey it's ok! )
Cardin laughed
" why should i? This girl has some pain coming to her if she thinks she can just push me and get away with it ! " Cardin said and ruby s eyes started to flash from that familiar color again . The team leader of crdl laughed and threw ruby at the bed which made her eyes flash more .
" what are you gonna do about it ice witch? " he asked and ruby had enough of this she growled
" DON'T CALL HER AN ICE WITCH!! " She yelled AS HEer Voice Was Deep Her Eyes Where Lava Red

Role
October 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hey it's ok! )
Cardin laughed
" why should i? This girl has some pain coming to her if she thinks she can just push me and get away with it ! " Cardin said and ruby s eyes started to flash from that familiar color again . The team leader of crdl laughed and threw ruby at the bed which made her eyes flash more .
" what are you gonna do about it ice witch? " he asked and ruby had enough of this she growled
" DON'T CALL HER AN ICE WITCH!! " She yelled AS HEer Voice Was Deep Her Eyes Where Lava Red
Weiss gritted her teeth as Cardin spoke. Before she heard Ruby shout, Weiss reared back, and threw her fist at Cardin as hard as she could. Then, she turned and blinked in surprise as Ruby shouted. "Calm down," she soothed nervously.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Weiss gritted her teeth as Cardin spoke. Before she heard Ruby shout, Weiss reared back, and threw her fist at Cardin as hard as she could. Then, she turned and blinked in surprise as Ruby shouted. "Calm down," she soothed nervously.

Cardin stumbled backwards and glared at Weiss his fist turned to fists so did rubys . The young girl laughed as her eyes where red and stood up she had an evil smile as well
" your gonna regret walking in here! " she said and Cardin tilts his head and crossed his arms
" oh yeah? Try me! " he said and ruby pushed Cardin to the wall

Role
October 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Cardin stumbled backwards and glared at Weiss his fist turned to fists so did rubys . The young girl laughed as her eyes where red and stood up she had an evil smile as well
" your gonna regret walking in here! " she said and Cardin tilts his head and crossed his arms
" oh yeah? Try me! " he said and ruby pushed Cardin to the wall
"Ruby!" Weiss pulled the girl away from Cardin. "Get ahold of yourself!"

(Short!)

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"Ruby!" Weiss pulled the girl away from Cardin. "Get ahold of yourself!"

(Short!)

Ruby growled at Weiss as Cardin stood back up he brushed his armor off and narrows his eyes
" c'mon freak! Show me what you got " he said and put his fists up . Ruby growled demonicaly this time she so badly wanted to kill him!

Role
October 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Ruby growled at Weiss as Cardin stood back up he brushed his armor off and narrows his eyes
" c'mon freak! Show me what you got " he said and put his fists up . Ruby growled demonicaly this time she so badly wanted to kill him!
"Listen to me, Ruby. You aren't like this. This isn't you!" Weiss stared into Ruby's eyes, sincerity shining in her own. "Don't be whatever this is. Be you."

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:52 PM
"Listen to me, Ruby. You aren't like this. This isn't you!" Weiss stared into Ruby's eyes, sincerity shining in her own. "Don't be whatever this is. Be you."

Cardin laughed at Weiss words
" oh wow! This is so hilarious ! " Cardin said and fell on the floor laughing he couldn't help it . Ruby looked down for a few moments she felt guilty really guilty , the mark burned again and she whined . The leader growled at Weiss and ignored her she ran to Cardin and grabbed him by his neck she started to choke Cardin
" what in the-" Cardin said as he was choking
" SHUT UP! I'm tired of you being around! " ruby growled. She smirked as Cardin was closing his eyes he was loosing oxygen fast
" h-help.... " he said and rubys grip tightened Cardin was about to go limp Role

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Cardin laughed at Weiss words
" oh wow! This is so hilarious ! " Cardin said and fell on the floor laughing he couldn't help it . Ruby looked down for a few moments she felt guilty really guilty , the mark burned again and she whined . The leader growled at Weiss and ignored her she ran to Cardin and grabbed him by his neck she started to choke Cardin
" what in the-" Cardin said as he was choking
" SHUT UP! I'm tired of you being around! " ruby growled. She smirked as Cardin was closing his eyes he was loosing oxygen fast
" h-help.... " he said and rubys grip tightened Cardin was about to go limp Role
I'm so behind)
Blake entered her dorm as she started at the three. Were is haruko when you need her? Blake thought. She had to save Weiss brother even when she didn't want to.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I'm so behind)
Blake entered her dorm as she started at the three. Were is haruko when you need her? Blake thought. She had to save Weiss brother even when she didn't want to.

Whitley is Weiss brother and winter is Weiss sister :3 )

Ruby snarled as Cardin tried to get away he wasn't looking so hot right now at all. Ruby s eyes where fully pitch black not red any more and that wasn't a good sign at all

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Whitley is Weiss brother and winter is Weiss sister :3 )

Ruby snarled as Cardin tried to get away he wasn't looking so hot right now at all. Ruby s eyes where fully pitch black not red any more and that wasn't a good sign at all
(So who is Cardin? -_- I forgot that wiess last name is shcnee not winstared... I can't spell it)
Hazel saw ruby as she ran to hazel, before getting grabbed by the other 3 crdl team.
"Let me go you asses!" Hazel siad kicking the boys.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
(So who is Cardin? -_- I forgot that wiess last name is shcnee not winstared... I can't spell it)
Hazel saw ruby as she ran to hazel, before getting grabbed by the other 3 crdl team.
"Let me go you asses!" Hazel siad kicking the boys.

( Cardin and his team is way opposite of team rwby where rwby gets along with every one and crdl does not )

Russel smiled and yanked hazel back by her shirt and dove and sky smiled
" I don't think so -" Russel said as he was caught off guard with his team leader flying threw a wall . Ruby was growling demonicaly her eyes had no shine in them it was just darkness , she smiled evil as Cardin was unconscious
" duuuuuude! " dove said and grabbed his weapon

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
( Cardin and his team is way opposite of team rwby where rwby gets along with every one and crdl does not )

Russel smiled and yanked hazel back by her shirt and dove and sky smiled
" I don't think so -" Russel said as he was caught off guard with his team leader flying threw a wall . Ruby was growling demonicaly her eyes had no shine in them it was just darkness , she smiled evil as Cardin was unconscious
" duuuuuude! " dove said and grabbed his weapon
Hazel punched russel in his gut as she ran to haruko, well before being yanked back, again.
"You have to be kidding me!" hazel said as she looked to see who it was.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hazel punched russel in his gut as she ran to haruko, well before being yanked back, again.
"You have to be kidding me!" hazel said as she looked to see who it was.

Haruko grabbed hazel away from the others and especially there new threat ruby rose . The young girl held crescent rose and attacked the group causing the ground to break and crack a little she laughed and looked at all of them . Dove and lark where wide eyed and ran off Russel fell over

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Haruko grabbed hazel away from the others and especially there new threat ruby rose . The young girl held crescent rose and attacked the group causing the ground to break and crack a little she laughed and looked at all of them . Dove and lark where wide eyed and ran off Russel fell over
Yang ran down the hall to her sister as she saw a flame made wall just to see cinder again. Hazel grabbed her sias as yang grabbed her gloves.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Yang ran down the hall to her sister as she saw a flame made wall just to see cinder again. Hazel grabbed her sias as yang grabbed her gloves.

Ruby noticed cinder and growled she held onto her scythe her eyes narrowed in hatred
" what are you doing here cinder you'll be dead by my hands! " ruby said as she snarled . What exactly was cinder doing here? Haruko gulped but she grabbed her weapon which was an axe

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Ruby noticed cinder and growled she held onto her scythe her eyes narrowed in hatred
" what are you doing here cinder you'll be dead by my hands! " ruby said as she snarled . What exactly was cinder doing here? Haruko gulped but she grabbed her weapon which was an axe
"What do you think?" Cinder asked as hazel had started to see an illusion. She shook her head as she looked around. She had blood on her paws as she was stuck in a cage in her hippogriff form. She was started at by people. Ella and lioness had ran to their sisters as Ella had bumped into tigeress.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"What do you think?" Cinder asked as hazel had started to see an illusion. She shook her head as she looked around. She had blood on her paws as she was stuck in a cage in her hippogriff form. She was started at by people. Ella and lioness had ran to their sisters as Ella had bumped into tigeress.

Emerald smiled at the others and at the new villain
" well Ah think there's Ah new bad girl cinder ! " emerald said as she whipped her green hair back . Ruby growled deeply she dashed at cinder and pointed her scythe at her her eyes stayed black she wasn't going back

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Emerald smiled at the others and at the new villain
" well Ah think there's Ah new bad girl cinder ! " emerald said as she whipped her green hair back . Ruby growled deeply she dashed at cinder and pointed her scythe at her her eyes stayed black she wasn't going back
Lioness had hit sam and Abby dorm door.
----
Ella and tigeress was surrounded by roman goons.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Lioness had hit sam and Abby dorm door.
----
Ella and tigeress was surrounded by roman goons.

Sam opened up as her ears perked at her sister
" Abby the school! " Sam said and ran off to fight she grabbed her sword wolfbane she used her earth abilities to crush some of the goons . Tigress hissed and attacked the goons too

" leave cinder now! " ruby said and was about to fight her as Haruko tackled emerald the two faught and punched each other

Professor Ozpin walked out of his office and was wide eyed
' An attack on a school full of students! And what is wrong with ruby? I'll have to take her down ' he thought

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Sam opened up as her ears perked at her sister
" Abby the school! " Sam said and ran off to fight she grabbed her sword wolfbane she used her earth abilities to crush some of the goons . Tigress hissed and attacked the goons too

" leave cinder now! " ruby said and was about to fight her as Haruko tackled emerald the two faught and punched each other

Professor Ozpin walked out of his office and was wide eyed
' An attack on a school full of students! And what is wrong with ruby? I'll have to take her down ' he thought
"Ozpin get the hunters and huntiess ready for battle!" Abby ordered as she ran down the hall with her swords. She saw the fire wall. Cinder! Abby had hopped over the wall as she had hissed at cinder.
"Miss me?" Abby asked as cinder had kicked the girl off.
-----
Lioness had helped tigeress and Ella as she had tackled some goons down. Ella had stabbed some goons as she had threw one at a wall.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:22 PM
"Ozpin get the hunters and huntiess ready for battle!" Abby ordered as she ran down the hall with her swords. She saw the fire wall. Cinder! Abby had hopped over the wall as she had hissed at cinder.
"Miss me?" Abby asked as cinder had kicked the girl off.
-----
Lioness had helped tigeress and Ella as she had tackled some goons down. Ella had stabbed some goons as she had threw one at a wall.

' A girl ordering me around?Bah! ' Ozpin thought
" ABBY! You do not order me around your a staff! I'm in charge of this school !!! And where on earth is weiss!? Oh well " Ozpin said and blew his whistle
" BLAKE YAANG! Help your teammate! Now! " Ozpin said and pointed at ruby

Ruby growled at this new girl and grabbed her by the shoulders she threw her over the railing and sam caught her . Role

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:27 PM
' A girl ordering me around?Bah! ' Ozpin thought
" ABBY! You do not order me around your a staff! I'm in charge of this school !!! And where on earth is weiss!? Oh well " Ozpin said and blew his whistle
" BLAKE YAANG! Help your teammate! Now! " Ozpin said and pointed at ruby

Ruby growled at this new girl and grabbed her by the shoulders she threw her over the railing and sam caught her . Role
(Abby is heiress of the shcool remember...)(whose the new one?)
"Opzin! I'm heiress remember!" Abby yelled punching cinder who had hit the wall. Blake and yang when though the flame wall as lucky they went harmed. The two were tackled down by goons as they fought them. hazel was still in the illusion as she was shaking in fear as she was still stuck.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:34 PM
(Abby is heiress of the shcool remember...)(whose the new one?)
"Opzin! I'm heiress remember!" Abby yelled punching cinder who had hit the wall. Blake and yang when though the flame wall as lucky they went harmed. The two were tackled down by goons as they fought them. hazel was still in the illusion as she was shaking in fear as she was still stuck.

No ozpin is in charge of the school ! And Abby is the new girl since ruby don't know who she is!:3 )
Emerald was knocked out and sam tackled the two goons her wolf ears where back and she aimed her sword at them she motioned her head at Blake and yang to go to there leader.

Ruby growled and hit Abby she threw her at the ground and held her scythe
" FOOL!! " she yelled her voice was ragged

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:44 PM
No ozpin is in charge of the school ! And Abby is the new girl since ruby don't know who she is!:3 )
Emerald was knocked out and sam tackled the two goons her wolf ears where back and she aimed her sword at them she motioned her head at Blake and yang to go to there leader.

Ruby growled and hit Abby she threw her at the ground and held her scythe
" FOOL!! " she yelled her voice was ragged
(I thought the heiress rules the shcool)
Yang separated ruby from Abby.
"Ruby could you handle cinder" yang asked.
-----
Lioness was tackled down by roman.
"Why don't you go and burn in hell roman!" Lioness asked.
"Language!" Ella said kicking a goon in his gut.
"Ella was I talking to you!" lioness said as Ella rolled her eyes.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(I thought the heiress rules the shcool)
Yang separated ruby from Abby.
"Ruby could you handle cinder" yang asked.
-----
Lioness was tackled down by roman.
"Why don't you go and burn in hell roman!" Lioness asked.
"Language!" Ella said kicking a goon in his gut.
"Ella was I talking to you!" lioness said as Ella rolled her eyes.

Ruby looked at her sister her eyes where pitch black she snarled at yang and attacked her with crescent rose . The young girl couldn't remember anything about them as she held her scythe and stared at both of them in anger

" aaawww not happy to see me now? " Roman said as he leaned on his cane and puffed his cigar he positioned his hat to the side
" I'm not either " he added

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Ruby looked at her sister her eyes where pitch black she snarled at yang and attacked her with crescent rose . The young girl couldn't remember anything about them as she held her scythe and stared at both of them in anger

" aaawww not happy to see me now? " Roman said as he leaned on his cane and puffed his cigar he positioned his hat to the side
" I'm not either " he added
"We can do this the easy way or the hard away, again" lioness said as this way getting old.
-----
"Ruby clam down its Me, I'm your sister, I mean no harm" yang said.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"We can do this the easy way or the hard away, again" lioness said as this way getting old.
-----
"Ruby clam down its Me, I'm your sister, I mean no harm" yang said.

Ruby bared her teeth at yang but a few memories of her showed and she put her scythe down . She stayed still and just looked at her sister .
_________
" I prefer the hard way " Roman said and attacked lioness

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ruby bared her teeth at yang but a few memories of her showed and she put her scythe down . She stayed still and just looked at her sister .
_________
" I prefer the hard way " Roman said and attacked lioness
Liones had punched her gut. She had a scar but she had kicked him.
---
A goon had tackled yang down. Yang gloves had fallen off.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Liones had punched her gut. She had a scar but she had kicked him.
---
A goon had tackled yang down. Yang gloves had fallen off.

Ruby yelled and tackled the goon down she cut his head off with her scythe and she didn't even flinch while doing so all that mattered was her sister safety the others can just die.

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Ruby yelled and tackled the goon down she cut his head off with her scythe and she didn't even flinch while doing so all that mattered was her sister safety the others can just die.
"Thanks, you do know fire doesn't harm me cinder?" Yang asked as cinder ha punched the girl.
"What did you say?" Cinder asked as Abby ran to yang and helped her up.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Lioness had an other scar this one was on her eye. Ella ran to get Marcie as Blake wa still fighting a goon.
-----
"Thanks, you do know fire doesn't harm me cinder?" Yang asked as cinder ha punched the girl.
"What did you say?" Cinder asked as Abby ran to yang and helped her up.

Marcie ran as fast as she could and hopped on the goons back that was fighting Blake and her rabbit ears where back she held her hammer
" yeehaww!!! " she said
___ ____
Ruby then attacked cinder with her scythe and snarled
"now for you to die! " she said and narrowed her eyes .

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Marcie ran as fast as she could and hopped on the goons back that was fighting Blake and her rabbit ears where back she held her hammer
" yeehaww!!! " she said
___ ____
Ruby then attacked cinder with her scythe and snarled
"now for you to die! " she said and narrowed her eyes . Role
Blake smiled at Marcie.
-----
Cinder had kicked ruby at yang and Abby. Abby fell as she saw ruby sythce coming down till someone grabbed it.
"Need help?" icy asked as she had out out cinder fire wall.

Leucos
October 5th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Blake smiled at Marcie.
-----
Cinder had kicked ruby at yang and Abby. Abby fell as she saw ruby sythce coming down till someone grabbed it.
"Need help?" icy asked as she had out out cinder fire wall.

Ruby caught her scythe and growled she hated these newcomers! The leader ran at cinder but used her new power and she vanished in a puff of red roses then appears behind cinder and held her scythe around cinders neck

Darky
October 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Ruby caught her scythe and growled she hated these newcomers! The leader ran at cinder but used her new power and she vanished in a puff of red roses then appears behind cinder and held her scythe around cinders neck
----
Cinder had kicked ruby off as she saw the grimms right on time. She disappeared with her team and the alive goons as the grimms had grabbed hazel who was still in her illusion.