PDA

View Full Version : Aliquam gelata {Magic Roleplay}

Socks
September 27th, 2017, 04:30 PM
To help my love, ThoseLonelySouls, get into the community. Be kind to her, I'm her loyal protector!

Anyway, onto the actual roleplay. It's a magic competition! More to the plot will be revealed when we have all our players accepted!

I'll be using a new character and my thankful Nathan in this.

A rundown on the magical world! Every magic person can use every kind of magic, but only have basic knowledge on most as they pick one area to master in. Things like fire, water, and other basic elements are common but there are some unique things magic can create if you've got the mind, power, and time for it. Some end up attending a school or taking on a mentor to learn magic more efficiently.

Name:
Sexuality:
Have they attended a School?:
Personality:
Appearance:
(For Plot)Competitor or Director?:
Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Questions:

Socks
September 27th, 2017, 07:21 PM
pop

ThoseLonelySouls
September 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Name: Rue Le Grimm
Sexuality:Bi sexual
Have they attended a School?: They attend a witching school
Personality: calm, trusting, loyal, superstitious
Appearance: Greyish white hair, light green eyes with darker green at the pupil,
she is 6'0, wears a pair of galaxy converse, she always wears fall colours
(For Plot)Competitor or Director?: Competitor
Backstory (Optional): Rue Le Grimm comes from a line of witches that survived
the salem witch trial. She has a semi good life, her parents are christian and push that on her, they try to 'help' her away from 'satanism' and so she got enrolled in a magic school.
Other: She has a white cat named Jasper.
Questions: non

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 10:32 AM
To help my love, ThoseLonelySouls, get into the community. Be kind to her, I'm her loyal protector!

Anyway, onto the actual roleplay. It's a magic competition! More to the plot will be revealed when we have all our players accepted!

I'll be using a new character and my thankful Nathan in this.

A rundown on the magical world! Every magic person can use every kind of magic, but only have basic knowledge on most as they pick one area to master in. Things like fire, water, and other basic elements are common but there are some unique things magic can create if you've got the mind, power, and time for it. Some end up attending a school or taking on a mentor to learn magic more efficiently.

Name:
Sexuality:
Have they attended a School?:
Personality:
Appearance:
(For Plot)Competitor or Director?:
Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Questions:
Sasuke wolfheart
male
bisexual
yes but he keeps the schools name hidden
calm, cold, and usually on his own, a smoker and can be known as one of those hardcore players in a way. flirts when he sees someone cute but doesn't expect a real relationship because of his player like ways but still there is a chance for someone to break into his ice cold heart.
https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/50040/1000786636/original/hei-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
Director
Was raised in testing lab, which gave him his powers and abilities to this day he keeps hidden along with the scars only a few know about. he rarely talks about it and will get angry when asked about it but... there is also usually fear in his usually cold eyes that hide so many emotions... that are just begging to break few.
single but open for anyone willing to deal with his coldness
ahh do I put his powers in or keep it hidden?

Socks
September 28th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Name: Rue Le Grimm
Sexuality:Bi sexual
Have they attended a School?: They attend a witching school
Personality: calm, trusting, loyal, superstitious
Appearance: Greyish white hair, light green eyes with darker green at the pupil,
she is 6'0, wears a pair of galaxy converse, she always wears fall colours
Backstory (Optional): Rue Le Grimm comes from a line of witches that survived
the salem witch trial. She has a semi good life, her parents are christian and push that on her, they try to 'help' her away from 'satanism' and so she got enrolled in a magic school.
Other: She has a white cat named Jasper.
Questions: non
Sasuke wolfheart
male
bisexual
yes but he keeps the schools name hidden
calm, cold, and usually on his own, a smoker and can be known as one of those hardcore players in a way. flirts when he sees someone cute but doesn't expect a real relationship because of his player like ways but still there is a chance for someone to break into his ice cold heart.
https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/50040/1000786636/original/hei-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces
Director
Was raised in testing lab, which gave him his powers and abilities to this day he keeps hidden along with the scars only a few know about. he rarely talks about it and will get angry when asked about it but... there is also usually fear in his usually cold eyes that hide so many emotions... that are just begging to break few.
single but open for anyone willing to deal with his coldness
ahh do I put his powers in or keep it hidden?
Both accepted! Sasukewolf you can put his preferred magic if you'd like but, like I said, everyone can use all types of magic.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Both accepted! Sasukewolf you can put his preferred magic if you'd like but, like I said, everyone can use all types of magic.
K! I will keep his hidden it'll be more fun that way :3

ThoseLonelySouls
September 28th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Yeah! when do we start this!!

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Name: (new OC!) Hypr (Pronounced Hyper) Mania
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Have they attended a School?: They were homeschooled to hall them handle their abilities
Personality: Hypr is extremely....well....HYPER. She is a friendly and outgoing person and an extreme tomboy. She is headstrong and overprotective. She doesn't really pay that much attention to romance due to the fact that she is philophobic and isn't really interested. But! Once in a while a guy will catch her eye and she will start to act shy and cold-hearted. She has yet to face her phobia and, well, she isn't an easy fish to catch.
Appearance: COMING
Backstory (Optional): Hypr was homeschooled by a band of powered humans that thought her how to control her powers
Other: She can shift into any animal she has made eye contact with. The animals are stored in her brain like a filing cabinet. However, she has to get rid of her clothes before she shifts, so she has to be, Ah, careful when she shifts back.
Questions: Did I go to far with a weakness in her powers?
Socks

Socks
September 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Name: (new OC!) Hypr (Pronounced Hyper) Mania
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Have they attended a School?: They were homeschooled to hall them handle their abilities
Personality: Hypr is extremely....well....HYPER. She is a friendly and outgoing person and an extreme tomboy. She is headstrong and overprotective. She doesn't really pay that much attention to romance due to the fact that she is philophobic and isn't really interested. But! Once in a while a guy will catch her eye and she will start to act shy and cold-hearted. She has yet to face her phobia and, well, she isn't an easy fish to catch.
Appearance: COMING
Backstory (Optional): Hypr was homeschooled by a band of powered humans that thought her how to control her powers
Other: She can shift into any animal she has made eye contact with. The animals are stored in her brain like a filing cabinet. However, she has to get rid of her clothes before she shifts, so she has to be, Ah, careful when she shifts back.
Questions: Did I go to far with a weakness in her powers?
Socks
Accepted

bobtail
September 30th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Name: Milliana
Sexuality: Homosexual
Have they attended a School?: Yes, but she... prefers not to talk about it
Personality: Distant, aloof, decisive, impatient, self-confident
Appearance: Boop (http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2016/05/07/945766/8e05ae4fdf658399d5fc651b1c550173.jpg)
Backstory (Optional): I'll do it later
Other: Socks
Questions: None

SacredMadness
October 10th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Bump