Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree
Welcome all welcome to the 78th hunger games where victors of different districts all gather around to prove there best and loyalty to there district . Those who leave the games will be worshiped as a champion and warrior those who don't leave well die. There are new districts forming as well all candidates will be called upon the stage for there new life . May the odds be for ever at your favor

Name
Personality
Looks
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) -
Best skill as in hunting or medicine -
Theme song
Crush
Are they in the games?

Darky
Scarwings
Role

IT STARTS OFF BEFORE THEY ARE GOING TO THE GAMES !
LIKE WHEN THEY RIDE THE TRAIN AND ARE GOING TO TRAINING

Currently in the games
Sam
Tigress
Nikki
Weiss - now dead
Harlem wings
Asaki
Kiara
Gin
Julian manko

Role
September 26th, 2017, 06:16 PM
(I'll apply soon
I'm tired and I have no motivation rn)

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Why don't you use the website from your cats vs hunger games

Silhouettes
September 26th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Name: Asaki
Personality: Tbrp'd?
Looks: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/82/46/ce/8246ce08a663c535159fbf4164d884ac--manga-anime-girl-anime-art.jpg) and Beep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1c/e4/69/1ce469ef7b7bd163543cd8fc018b728a--straight-black-hair-anime-hair.jpg)
District: 4
Best skill as in hunting or medicine: Asaki is skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and her weapon of choice is a halberd. She has very few medical knowledge, but enough to heal minor cuts or wounds
Theme song: Wolf in sheeps clothinhs by Nightcore
Crush: Open
Are they in the games?: Yes

Name: Kiara
Looks; Coming
District: 15
Best skill: She has mild hunting skill. One of her only assets is stealth from her small size and Kiara has the ability to hide in the shadows. Besides this, she cannot fight and will do poorly in combat
Theme song: Welcome to my life by Nightcore

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Name: Asaki
Looks: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/82/46/ce/8246ce08a663c535159fbf4164d884ac--manga-anime-girl-anime-art.jpg) and Beep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1c/e4/69/1ce469ef7b7bd163543cd8fc018b728a--straight-black-hair-anime-hair.jpg)
District: 4
Best skill as in hunting or medicine: Asaki is skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and her weapon of choice is a halberd. She has very few medical knowledge, but enough to heal minor cuts or wounds
Theme song: Wolf in sheeps clothinhs by Nightcore

I'll make a char for District 15 later

Accepted !

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Why don't you use the website from your cats vs hunger games

I already know your charries! But who are in the game and arent?
Sam is Weiss is and tigress is and nikki!

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
(I'll apply soon
I'm tired and I have no motivation rn)
Ok)

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Name Sam
Age 18
Gender Female
Personality TBRP
Looks below
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 7
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Hunting And Fighting She Can Also use Her Emotions To Where She Can Trick People Into Thinking She Is Sweat And Loving
Theme song Animal Ive Become
Crush Abby
Are they in the games?Yes

Name Weiss
Age 17
Gender female
Personality Tbrp
Looks below
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 3
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Shes Grate At Medicine And Fighting
Theme song Castle
Crush Sky
Are they in the games? Yess

Name Tigress
Age 19
Gender female
Personality tbrp
Looks down Below
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 14
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Hiding
Theme song Diamond Eyes
Crush Sunny
Are they in the games?Yes

Name Nikki
Age 10
Gender female
Personality Tbrp
Looks below
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 12
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Medicine And Hidding
Theme song white Rabbit By Jefferson Airplaine
Crush Open
Are they in the games? Yes Sadlyy

Sam is the blonde hair Weiss is white hair tigres s is black hair and nikki is brown hair ) Darky

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM
boop

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM
boop
You know my charries. Just make the name Harlem Wing. (Ya know she is good with arrows and stuff)

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:34 PM
You know my charries. Just make the name Harlem Wing. (Ya know she is good with arrows and stuff)

Yup! And I guess we will start since no one else is joining

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:35 PM
WE ARE STARTING NOW but you may join as the rp is being playedshe

Role
Darky
Black Cat
Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 07:40 PM
WE ARE STARTING NOW but you may join as the rp is being playedshe

Role
Darky
Black Cat
Scarwings
Harlem Wing snuck outside the district twelve fence. She had no friends, like their champion Katniss. She hunted alone, like the lone wolf. Wolves played a major part of her life. She mainly lived in the woods but came home every now and then to see her biological family. She brought down a doe and groaned, why do I have to be such a sharpshooter. She thought miserably.(is this alright?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM
I'LL JOIN AS SOON AS I'M OUT THE SHOWER!!)

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT DON'T FORGET TO ASK OTHER TO RP XD
Scarwings
Role
Darky

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Harlem Wing snuck outside the district twelve fence. She had no friends, like their champion Katniss. She hunted alone, like the lone wolf. Wolves played a major part of her life. She mainly lived in the woods but came home every now and then to see her biological family. She brought down a doe and groaned, why do I have to be such a sharpshooter. She thought miserably.(is this alright?)

Nikki hid in the trees she saw Harlem wing fire her bow and gasped in amazement her brown hair was covered in leaves as she held onto the branch
" I wish my sis would teach me! " the ten year old said as she always wanted to be in the games ( it's fine it don't have to be a lot )

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Nikki hid in the trees she saw Harlem wing fire her bow and gasped in amazement her brown hair was covered in leaves as she held onto the branch
" I wish my sis would teach me! " the ten year old said as she always wanted to be in the games ( it's fine it don't have to be a lot )
Harlem almost shot the girl but stopped in time, "Don't scare a sharpshooter Nik, you might become the doe," she joked. She picked up the doe and headed to the butcher, might as well, do something useful while waiting for her name to be called. She was pretty sure her name was 90% of the bucket.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Harlem almost shot the girl but stopped in time, "Don't scare a sharpshooter Nik, you might become the doe," she joked. She picked up the doe and headed to the butcher, might as well, do something useful while waiting for her name to be called. She was pretty sure her name was 90% of the bucket.

Nikki giggled and fell out of the tree with a gasp as she held her stomach
" ow.. " Nikki said and followed Harlem
" hey hold up sharpshooter! " Nikki added and was right in front of Harlem
" maybe you could teach me?my sis isn't here now , I'm pretty good at medicine and I'm great at hide and seek you'll want me on your side in the games " the ten year old chirped

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Name: Gin
Personality quiet and almost invisible at times.
Looks A short but muscular man with brown skin, short black hair, and blue eyes
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 8
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Being stealthy
Theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo (it's in Japanese and I meant it to be that way)
Crush open
Are they in the games? Yes

Role
September 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Name: Julian Manko
Personality: TBRPD Bc I'm lazy
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/72/c4/c6/72c4c608ec3dde48a0d493287791a559--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg
District: Whichever one needs a partner
Best skill as in hunting or medicine: Hunting and Medicine.
These song: I'm not sure..
Crush: None, but open.

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Nikki giggled and fell out of the tree with a gasp as she held her stomach
" ow.. " Nikki said and followed Harlem
" hey hold up sharpshooter! " Nikki added and was right in front of Harlem
" maybe you could teach me?my sis isn't here now , I'm pretty good at medicine and I'm great at hide and seek you'll want me on your side in the games " the ten year old chirped
Read this people! I didn't have to make a form! But Harlem is open for crushes! If you want to try and get past her stone shielded heart! Oh! She is 17!
Harlem laughed and walked into the butcher. She accepted the money and walked back out. She ruffled Nikki's hair. "But I need a medic on my side! Not someone to shoot in arrow—MY SIDE!" She laughed at her horrible joke. Almost time to get ready in their best outfits. She groaned.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Read this people! I didn't have to make a form! But Harlem is open for crushes! If you want to try and get past her stone shielded heart! Oh! She is 17!
Harlem laughed and walked into the butcher. She accepted the money and walked back out. She ruffled Nikki's hair. "But I need a medic on my side! Not someone to shoot in arrow—MY SIDE!" She laughed at her horrible joke. Almost time to get ready in their best outfits. She groaned.

Nikki huffed when Harlem ruffled up her hair
' I'll show them! I'll show them in more than a ten year old!' She thought
" I'm more than a child , I'll show you teenagers! " Nikki pouted and crossed her arms and had a grumpy face she had been picked for the games and she wondered what her sister Ronnie would think about it but she didn't worry now.
" and besides I'm in the game as well , it's kinda like chess I think " Nikki added

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Name: Julian Manko
Personality: TBRPD Bc I'm lazy
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/72/c4/c6/72c4c608ec3dde48a0d493287791a559--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg
District: Whichever one needs a partner
Best skill as in hunting or medicine: Hunting and Medicine.
These song: I'm not sure..
Crush: None, but open.
Name: Gin
Personality quiet and almost invisible at times.
Looks A short but muscular man with brown skin, short black hair, and blue eyes
District ( new ones are districts 14 and 15) - 8
Best skill as in hunting or medicine - Being stealthy
Theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo (it's in Japanese and I meant it to be that way)
Crush open
All accepted and there is no partners in this version just who ever gets picked is in

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Nikki huffed when Harlem ruffled up her hair
' I'll show them! I'll show them in more than a ten year old!' She thought
" I'm more than a child , I'll show you teenagers! " Nikki pouted and crossed her arms and had a grumpy face she had been picked for the games and she wondered what her sister Ronnie would think about it but she didn't worry now.
" and besides I'm in the game as well , it's kinda like chess I think " Nikki added
Harlem laughed and flicked the headstrong girl in the ear. "You got me in this bud! We can pull a Peeta and Katniss trick," she chuckled. "Except for the lovers part....that'd be weird." She laughed and hid her bow. She hope there would be a bow inthe games. It was almost the only skill she possessed. That and terrifying the life out of boys.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Harlem laughed and flicked the headstrong girl in the ear. "You got me in this bud! We can pull a Peeta and Katniss trick," she chuckled. "Except for the lovers part....that'd be weird." She laughed and hid her bow. She hope there would be a bow inthe games. It was almost the only skill she possessed. That and terrifying the life out of boys.

Nikki shivered at the thought
' Why did katnis s and peeta have to pull the lover part? ' She thought and almost gagged
" yeah but that flame part was cool! And the winged dress! " Nikki said with a hop
" i-i I hope I don't end up like rue.... " Nikki said and remembered she was starting to cry from the thought but shook it off

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Nikki shivered at the thought
' Why did katnis s and peeta have to pull the lover part? ' She thought and almost gagged
" yeah but that flame part was cool! And the winged dress! " Nikki said with a hop
" i-i I hope I don't end up like rue.... " Nikki said and remembered she was starting to cry from the thought but shook it off
"Their relationship did work out in the end though. I mean I can't even IMAGINE falling in love with a guy!" She exclaimed LOUDLY. " The flames were," she paused as a pun came in mind, "lit. Pun intended my friend." She grinned at her pun and kept walking. "You will not end up like Rue or Prim! Understand!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 09:00 PM
All accepted and there is no partners in this version just who ever gets picked is in
Ok. And where exactly are we? Is it reaping day or are we at the capitol?

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Their relationship did work out in the end though. I mean I can't even IMAGINE falling in love with a guy!" She exclaimed LOUDLY. " The flames were," she paused as a pun came in mind, "lit. Pun intended my friend." She grinned at her pun and kept walking. "You will not end up like Rue or Prim! Understand!"

Nuu! Prim I liked her better than rue T^T )
Nikki nodded and skipped she giggled at the poor pun . She ran ahead and grabbed some berries from her pocket and ate them . She found a tree and climbed up the old thing , she poked her head out of the tree and looked she saw peacekeepers again .

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Ok. And where exactly are we? Is it reaping day or are we at the capitol?

It's two days before the game begins I made a list of characters who are in it I'm still waiting for darky which will be tomarow so just in the capitol or the woods just not the games )

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Nuu! Prim I liked her better than rue T^T )
Nikki nodded and skipped she giggled at the poor pun . She ran ahead and grabbed some berries from her pocket and ate them . She found a tree and climbed up the old thing , she poked her head out of the tree and looked she saw peacekeepers again .
"Well, see ya, I have to give this money to my dad!" She darted off down the path, not watching where she was going. She slowed her pace a bit, to make sure the peacekeepers didn't think she was stealing anything.
( @Shadamaru if you need someone to rp with on here. Your charries can 'run into' Harlem (hopefully not literally XD))

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"Well, see ya, I have to give this money to my dad!" She darted off down the path, not watching where she was going. She slowed her pace a bit, to make sure the peacekeepers didn't think she was stealing anything.
( @Shadamaru if you need someone to rp with on here. Your charries can 'run into' Harlem (hopefully not literally XD))

" by harlem! " Nikki said as she hopped down the tree and landed on her hands and knees , she shook her shirt hair and giggled she started heading home as some teenagers grabbed her and made her slightly scream ( FIGHT!:3 )

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 09:19 PM
" by harlem! " Nikki said as she hopped down the tree and landed on her hands and knees , she shook her shirt hair and giggled she started heading home as some teenagers grabbed her and made her slightly scream ( FIGHT!:3 )
Hearing the scream, Harlem dashed towards the sound, quicker then Mercury, (the liquid, not the cat XD). She drew her bow and shot an arrow. It caught the sleeve of one of the boys and stuck him to a tree. The arrow was stuck, five inches into the trunk. She did the same to the others but personally punched the original captor directly in the nose. Nick was like a sister to her, no one messes with Nick. "Get a hobby losers," she sneered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Thanks)

Gin Sat outside the building where he stayed. He was preparing for the games himself, more mentally than physically. He knew he wasn't ready for it in terms of strength, but he could get into the minds of those that were too confident.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Hearing the scream, Harlem dashed towards the sound, quicker then Mercury, (the liquid, not the cat XD). She drew her bow and shot an arrow. It caught the sleeve of one of the boys and stuck him to a tree. The arrow was stuck, five inches into the trunk. She did the same to the others but personally punched the original captor directly in the nose. Nick was like a sister to her, no one messes with Nick. "Get a hobby losers," she sneered.

The boy yelled as the arrow was shot through his shirt he risked it and ripped his checkered shirt . The other four narrowed there eyes at Nikki as the ten year old gulped then she kicked one where the sun don't shine and it made the third boy scream and run home
" Boom! Nikki 1! " Nikki said and the boy with the checkered shirt slapped Nikki and pushed her down as the others ran off
" hey! Not fair! " Nikki complained and the boy laughed( wanna rp with shadowmaru? We can just do the goose and calico )

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Thanks)

Gin Sat outside the building where he stayed. He was preparing for the games himself, more mentally than physically. He knew he wasn't ready for it in terms of strength, but he could get into the minds of those that were too confident.
Harlem continued her walk when she tripped over a rock. She swore and started rambling to herself, not very quietly either. "Wow Harlem, way to embarrass yourself in front of no one! You can shoot with dead accuracy but you can't walk without falling. Your just a stupid, philophobic girl! " she insulted herself deeply. She pulled out her arrows, one-by-one to inspect them and to keep from insulting herself even more.
The boy yelled as the arrow was shot through his shirt he risked it and ripped his checkered shirt . The other four narrowed there eyes at Nikki as the ten year old gulped then she kicked one where the sun don't shine and it made the third boy scream and run home
" Boom! Nikki 1! " Nikki said and the boy with the checkered shirt slapped Nikki and pushed her down as the others ran off
" hey! Not fair! " Nikki complained and the boy laughed( wanna rp with shadowmaru? We can just do the goose and calico )
Sure, BATTLE SEQUENCE SAVED TILL NEXT TIME!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Harlem continued her walk when she tripped over a rock. She swore and started rambling to herself, not very quietly either. "Wow Harlem, way to embarrass yourself in front of no one! You can shoot with dead accuracy but you can't walk without falling. Your just a stupid, philophobic girl! " she insulted herself deeply. She pulled out her arrows, one-by-one to inspect them and to keep from insulting herself even more.

Sure, BATTLE SEQUENCE SAVED TILL NEXT TIME!)
"Somebody is around actually." Gin said looking from where he was. "And don't think like that." He said. "You can not be negative about yourself, that's how you lose in this game."

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Somebody is around actually." Gin said looking from where he was. "And don't think like that." He said. "You can not be negative about yourself, that's how you lose in this game."
She jumped, and instinctively notched an arrow. Bow drawn, she looked curiously at the guy who seemed to have appeared out of thin air. Great! I just embarrassed myself in front of someone and practically told them my phobia! she thought to herself. She lowered the bow a bit, but not by much. "Why should you care if I win?"
(I'm dying XD I typed in 'care' and it somehow auto corrected to 'cardboard' Why should You cardboard? Yep that's it! *laughs* Don't mind me. Just my normal self )

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 26th, 2017, 10:37 PM
She jumped, and instinctively notched an arrow. Bow drawn, she looked curiously at the guy who seemed to have appeared out of thin air. Great! I just embarrassed myself in front of someone and practically told them my phobia! she thought to herself. She lowered the bow a bit, but not by much. "Why should you care if I win?"
(I'm dying XD I typed in 'care' and it somehow auto corrected to 'cardboard' Why should You cardboard? Yep that's it! *laughs* Don't mind me. Just my normal self )
Sounds like a normal sentence to me)

He shrugged. "I don't." He said simply. "But you definitely won't when you keep criticizing yourself."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a normal sentence to me)

He shrugged. "I don't." He said simply. "But you definitely won't when you keep criticizing yourself."
(I know, I fixed it)
She dropped the bow and studied the guy. "I assume your in the games as well?" She inquired. Who did this guy think he was! Telling her not to wound her self esteem! She thought angrily.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:31 AM
(I know, I fixed it)
She dropped the bow and studied the guy. "I assume your in the games as well?" She inquired. Who did this guy think he was! Telling her not to wound her self esteem! She thought angrily.
He nodded slowly. "You seem very comfortable with a bow." He said pointing to her weapon.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 07:33 AM
He nodded slowly. "You seem very comfortable with a bow." He said pointing to her weapon.
"Yep! Made it myself!" She said, a bit more friendly. She ran her hand along the smooth would twanged the string.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:52 AM
"Yep! Made it myself!" She said, a bit more friendly. She ran her hand along the smooth would twanged the string.
"Impressive." He said. He thought about it for a bit and asked her. "What's your strategy for the games?"

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:00 AM
"Impressive." He said. He thought about it for a bit and asked her. "What's your strategy for the games?"
(I just realized I used the wrong 'would' *facepalms*)
She glanced up at him, wondering why he was asking. She decided she'd keep it simple and tell him. Her plan was most likely gonna fail anyway. "Find a bow. Find water. Kill anyone who tries to stop me. That's the simple version. " she said. She slung her bow across her back. Her long brown hair swayed in the wind as she studied the stranger with keen blue eyes. "What's your name?" She asked impulsively. (Major writers block)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:17 AM
(I just realized I used the wrong 'would' *facepalms*)
She glanced up at him, wondering why he was asking. She decided she'd keep it simple and tell him. Her plan was most likely gonna fail anyway. "Find a bow. Find water. Kill anyone who tries to stop me. That's the simple version. " she said. She slung her bow across her back. Her long brown hair swayed in the wind as she studied the stranger with keen blue eyes. "What's your name?" She asked impulsively. (Major writers block)
He nodded as she told him her plan. It wasn't like he was going to make sure her plan would fail, heck he would probably forget by tomorrow night. He looked up at her when she asked him his name. And a smile, almost instinctively appeared on his face. "I'm Gin. Nice to meet you."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:23 AM
He nodded as she told him her plan. It wasn't like he was going to make sure her plan would fail, heck he would probably forget by tomorrow night. He looked up at her when she asked him his name. And a smile, almost instinctively appeared on his face. "I'm Gin. Nice to meet you."
"Harlem Wing," she said cheerfully, "nice to meet you as well," The boisterous girl smiled brightly. (I have no idea what to do sooooo Ima add temporary characters to cause trouble) A bush rustled near by and once again, she instinctively raised her bow and pointed toward the bushes. Her eyes lost their warmth and in its place was a stone cold concentration.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:29 AM
"Harlem Wing," she said cheerfully, "nice to meet you as well," The boisterous girl smiled brightly. (I have no idea what to do sooooo Ima add temporary characters to cause trouble) A bush rustled near by and once again, she instinctively raised her bow and pointed toward the bushes. Her eyes lost their warmth and in its place was a stone cold concentration.
As soon as Gin heard rustling in the bush, he pulled out a dagger he kept hidden and kept his gaze in the direction of the rustle. He was completely silent and didn't move.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:37 AM
As soon as Gin heard rustling in the bush, he pulled out a dagger he kept hidden and kept his gaze in the direction of the rustle. He was completely silent and didn't move.
A maniacal laugh sounded and Harlem let an arrow fly into the bush. "Ow!" A deep voice exclaimed. A large and buff man appeared and her pulled the arrow out of his arm and snapped it in half. "Haha! Do you know who you're up against little gir?" He asked evilly. He didn't notice Gin yet. Harlem saw Gin out of her peripheral vision and moved her fingers slightly, to show to do his one thing, she would distract him. Hopefully he got all of that out of finger wiggles, she thought to herself. She turned her attention back to the man, if you could even call him that! He was 7'5" with a large bushy beard and many tattoos. He was extremely muscled and he wore a muscle shirt. His skinny jeans were so tight it was utterly disturbing. He had a scar over is right eye. She grinned devilishly and said, "Do you know who you're up against?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:59 AM
A maniacal laugh sounded and Harlem let an arrow fly into the bush. "Ow!" A deep voice exclaimed. A large and buff man appeared and her pulled the arrow out of his arm and snapped it in half. "Haha! Do you know who you're up against little gir?" He asked evilly. He didn't notice Gin yet. Harlem saw Gin out of her peripheral vision and moved her fingers slightly, to show to do his one thing, she would distract him. Hopefully he got all of that out of finger wiggles, she thought to herself. She turned her attention back to the man, if you could even call him that! He was 7'5" with a large bushy beard and many tattoos. He was extremely muscled and he wore a muscle shirt. His skinny jeans were so tight it was utterly disturbing. He had a scar over is right eye. She grinned devilishly and said, "Do you know who you're up against?"
Gin watched the man quietly walking past him. He looked over and saw Harlem pointing and he understood. He silently crept up behind him. The kid didn't seem to notice as he was almost right behind him. He gripped his sword and sliced it across the man's calf.

(I'm telling you from experience, you will not be able to walk if that happens)

fresh
September 27th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Name: Storm
Personality: Shy, reserved, frightened, bouncy, sarcastic, innocent
Appearance: bop
District: 12
Best Skill: Archery >:-)
Theme Song: n/a
Crush: Too young
Are they in the games?: Yes.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Gin watched the man quietly walking past him. He looked over and saw Harlem pointing and he understood. He silently crept up behind him. The kid didn't seem to notice as he was almost right behind him. He gripped his sword and sliced it across the man's calf.

(I'm telling you from experience, you will not be able to walk if that happens)
(Experience!?)
The tall man fell over and blindly swung around. He missed of course but got an arrow in his hand. He growled and started whimpering. He started crawling away, crying. Harlem grinned and relaxed the grip on her bow. "Not a bad team, eh?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(Experience!?)
The tall man fell over and blindly swung around. He missed of course but got an arrow in his hand. He growled and started whimpering. He started crawling away, crying. Harlem grinned and relaxed the grip on her bow. "Not a bad team, eh?"
(Let's just say hunting went wrong)

Gin dodged the swing that was actually would've just hit him had he not moved. He watched as he went away. Weak. He thought before turning to Harlem. "Not a bad team at all." He said sheathing his dagger.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
(Let's just say hunting went wrong)

Gin dodged the swing that was actually would've just hit him had he not moved. He watched as he went away. Weak. He thought before turning to Harlem. "Not a bad team at all." He said sheathing his dagger.
(Yikes)
Her ocean blue eyes found the dagger. She let out a low whistle and said, "Nice dagger. Her athletic frame leaned against a tree. "What now teammate?" She joked. She groaned and rubbed the back of her neck, That was lame.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 03:04 PM
(Yikes)
Her ocean blue eyes found the dagger. She let out a low whistle and said, "Nice dagger. Her athletic frame leaned against a tree. "What now teammate?" She joked. She groaned and rubbed the back of her neck, That was lame.
He nodded in thanks. "My father made it for me." He said. "And i hope to come back to it." He kept his eyes on her. "That could actually work." He said. "We should team up."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM
He nodded in thanks. "My father made it for me." He said. "And i hope to come back to it." He kept his eyes on her. "That could actually work." He said. "We should team up."
Her eyes lit up. She grinned and said, "Okay, yeah that'd be smart. You know that little girl Nikki? She is like a little sister to me and she unfortunately got picked for the games. She is good with medicine and kind of like Rue." Her mind wandered to the earlier games and thought of Peeta, Katniss, Rue. "I just hope her fate isn't the same." She murmured to herself. She snapped out of the sadness and looked back up. "We'd make a wicked team." She smiled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Her eyes lit up. She grinned and said, "Okay, yeah that'd be smart. You know that little girl Nikki? She is like a little sister to me and she unfortunately got picked for the games. She is good with medicine and kind of like Rue." Her mind wandered to the earlier games and thought of Peeta, Katniss, Rue. "I just hope her fate isn't the same." She murmured to herself. She snapped out of the sadness and looked back up. "We'd make a wicked team." She smiled.
He nodded. "So you, me, and Nikki?" He asked.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 03:25 PM
He nodded. "So you, me, and Nikki?" He asked.
She nodded and replied, "The terrific trio!" She facepalmed and muttered, "That was lame as well." She removed her hand and where she facepalmed there was a red hand print.
(Face palming happens to me often XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 03:34 PM
She nodded and replied, "The terrific trio!" She facepalmed and muttered, "That was lame as well." She removed her hand and where she facepalmed there was a red hand print.
(Face palming happens to me often XD)
He put his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing. "I like it." He said. He then went serious. "Alright. We need to think about this from all situations. "Where are we gonna meet up after the start?" He asked.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 03:39 PM
He put his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing. "I like it." He said. He then went serious. "Alright. We need to think about this from all situations. "Where are we gonna meet up after the start?" He asked.
"Near a water source. Try to get as many supplies as you can first. Then we meet at the water source and talk over the plan. Maybe I can be in charge of weapons, Nikki other supplies, and you can....be cover fire?" She offered almost immediately.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"Near a water source. Try to get as many supplies as you can first. Then we meet at the water source and talk over the plan. Maybe I can be in charge of weapons, Nikki other supplies, and you can....be cover fire?" She offered almost immediately.
He nodded. "That sounds perfect." He said. "And we need to make a signal in case we can't get together."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
He nodded. "That sounds perfect." He said. "And we need to make a signal in case we can't get together."
"If we knew what we were up against it'd be easier," she growled. She thought up many scenarios. "Ok, if there was Mockingjays we can find a whistle or something, or a laugh. If not ummmm, maybe listen to the night life and try to mimic an animal call. Nah that wouldn't work. " she furrowed her brow in frustration and looked at Gin. Harlem's thoughts were racing 100 mph around her head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 03:51 PM
"If we knew what we were up against it'd be easier," she growled. She thought up many scenarios. "Ok, if there was Mockingjays we can find a whistle or something, or a laugh. If not ummmm, maybe listen to the night life and try to mimic an animal call. Nah that wouldn't work. " she furrowed her brow in frustration and looked at Gin. Harlem's thoughts were racing 100 mph around her head.
"Calm down." He said. "I think i got an idea." He suggested. "When i used to go out, I would place little sticks in the ground." He said. "And i knew which direction i was going because I would always angle it to the direction I was going. Maybe we could do that."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Calm down." He said. "I think i got an idea." He suggested. "When i used to go out, I would place little sticks in the ground." He said. "And i knew which direction i was going because I would always angle it to the direction I was going. Maybe we could do that."
"Yeah that would work! Unless someone picked up the sticks and changed the direction, to point us to our deaths! Ugh, I overthinking this so much." She groaned and tried to put the brakes on her thoughts. Their was a flaw in every plan I've come up with She swore she could see a lightbulb above her head. "I got an idea! Ok, so you know in Balto, when he marks the trees to guide him back. Well, maybe we can do that, minus Steel making other ones. It is highly unlikely that people will think people did it, if we make it look convincing enough to appear as animal scratches."

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
"Yeah that would work! Unless someone picked up the sticks and changed the direction, to point us to our deaths! Ugh, I overthinking this so much." She groaned and tried to put the brakes on her thoughts. Their was a flaw in every plan I've come up with She swore she could see a lightbulb above her head. "I got an idea! Ok, so you know in Balto, when he marks the trees to guide him back. Well, maybe we can do that, minus Steel making other ones. It is highly unlikely that people will think people did it, if we make it look convincing enough to appear as animal scratches."
"That's time consuming though and you know that one second could mean life or death in these games." He said. He wasn't trying to tell her her plan was bad, he was just telling her the negatives of it. "Plus, what would you mark your trees with? If they give you wooden arrows, they would snap with ease."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"That's time consuming though and you know that one second could mean life or death in these games." He said. He wasn't trying to tell her her plan was bad, he was just telling her the negatives of it. "Plus, what would you mark your trees with? If they give you wooden arrows, they would snap with ease."
She pondered this and agreed, "Yeah, hmm, you're right, there are flaws in every plan I can think of but we need to make one with minimal flaws. Ugh!"she cried frustrated, "I wish I knew what the arena looked like!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM
She pondered this and agreed, "Yeah, hmm, you're right, there are flaws in every plan I can think of but we need to make one with minimal flaws. Ugh!"she cried frustrated, "I wish I knew what the arena looked like!"
"O know exactly what you mean." He nodded.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"O know exactly what you mean." He nodded.
She threw an arrow into the dirt. She pulled the arrow out and started wiping it down with the bottom of her shirt. "I also wish we could bring our own weapons and take the weapons provided, if so desired" she wanted to win but the idea raced through her head. What would happen if it was just the three of us left? Who'd win? Would we pull a Peeta and Katniss? these thoughts clouded her already hectic mind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 06:17 PM
She threw an arrow into the dirt. She pulled the arrow out and started wiping it down with the bottom of her shirt. "I also wish we could bring our own weapons and take the weapons provided, if so desired" she wanted to win but the idea raced through her head. What would happen if it was just the three of us left? Who'd win? Would we pull a Peeta and Katniss? these thoughts clouded her already hectic mind.
"That just wouldn't make the games fun now would it?" He teased trying to light the mood. "Hey, we'll try our best."

(When you just get done practicing in the rain and your hands are frozen)

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"That just wouldn't make the games fun now would it?" He teased trying to light the mood. "Hey, we'll try our best."

(When you just get done practicing in the rain and your hands are frozen)
(*blinks* *walks into shed* *comes out with gasoline and matches* Will these help?)
"True," she said absentmindedly. She had now bent down in the dirt and was scratching out possible scenarios. She etched many plans and ended up crossing them all out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
(*blinks* *walks into shed* *comes out with gasoline and matches* Will these help?)
"True," she said absentmindedly. She had now bent down in the dirt and was scratching out possible scenarios. She etched many plans and ended up crossing them all out.
(That's a bit too much)

He watched her draw out plans. He stayed silent for the most part, thinking out plans, but none of them were good.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 06:51 PM
(That's a bit too much)

He watched her draw out plans. He stayed silent for the most part, thinking out plans, but none of them were good.
(Sorry, *walks back in shed and grabs heated blanket* Better?)
She got so frustrated she snapped the stick she was drawing with in half. She took a deep breath and Harlem leaned against the tree. How the heck am I going to survive the Hunger Games!? Pure instinct!? She picked up a new stick and drew a circle. She decorated it with trees and a stream. "Okay if there is a forest, we'll grab what we need and then meet at the stream the morning afterwards. Try not to die in the process, obviously," she muttered the last word to herself, but the rest was intended for Gin's ears.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
(Sorry, *walks back in shed and grabs heated blanket* Better?)
She got so frustrated she snapped the stick she was drawing with in half. She took a deep breath and Harlem leaned against the tree. How the heck am I going to survive the Hunger Games!? Pure instinct!? She picked up a new stick and drew a circle. She decorated it with trees and a stream. "Okay if there is a forest, we'll grab what we need and then meet at the stream the morning afterwards. Try not to die in the process, obviously," she muttered the last word to herself, but the rest was intended for Gin's ears.
He nodded. "If there is no water where I am and you two decide to do something, look up. I'll be in the trees." He told her. "And if it's too close to the cornucopia, keep going. I won't be that close."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
He nodded. "If there is no water where I am and you two decide to do something, look up. I'll be in the trees." He told her. "And if it's too close to the cornucopia, keep going. I won't be that close."
"Got it," she was impressed that they some how got a plan. "As a last resort, we can howl, possibly, but only as a last resort." She offered. She stabbed the stick into the ground and paused before erasing their battle plans. She looked to Gin for the okay.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"Got it," she was impressed that they some how got a plan. "As a last resort, we can howl, possibly, but only as a last resort." She offered. She stabbed the stick into the ground and paused before erasing their battle plans. She looked to Gin for the okay.
He nodded in agreement. "Nice." He said. "Good plan. I'll try not to forget."

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
THE HUNGER GAMES IS STARTING ! EVERY ONE IN THERE POSISTIONS AT THE CONORNUCOPIA like in the second movie !

Scarwings
Shadowmaru
Black Cat
Role

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Nikki stood on a row as she faced the cornucopia she was ready ready to show her skills! Weiss was there as well and held her dagger in her hand , tigres s held her necklace as a remembrance and Sam stood there waiting for the buzzer
Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Harlem Wing stood on her pedestal and gulped. She looked at Nikki and then at Gin. We got this! She waited for the signal to run. She knew she'd be blown to pieces if she stepped off. Hawkstar Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Nikki stood on a row as she faced the cornucopia she was ready ready to show her skills! Weiss was there as well and held her dagger in her hand , tigres s held her necklace as a remembrance and Sam stood there waiting for the buzzer
Scarwings
Harlem Wing stood on her pedestal and gulped. She looked at Nikki and then at Gin. We got this! She waited for the signal to run. She knew she'd be blown to pieces if she stepped off. Hawkstar Shadomaru
I thought we werent allowed to have outside weapons)

Gin stood where he was on his spot in a running position. He wouldn't allow faulty mistakes to happen. He stayed still waiting for the clock to hit zero.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM

Nikki looked at Harlem and gulped fear started to run in her body as she saw Weiss and Sam glare at each other . Tigress kept holding her necklace from home and sighed . Nikki breathed quickly as she saw the target suddenly the signal sounded off and Nikki ran as fast as she could possibly go , Sam and Weiss raced each other while tigres s ran
Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Nikki looked at Harlem and gulped fear started to run in her body as she saw Weiss and Sam glare at each other . Tigress kept holding her necklace from home and sighed . Nikki breathed quickly as she saw the target suddenly the signal sounded off and Nikki ran as fast as she could possibly go , Sam and Weiss raced each other while tigres s ran
Shadomaru
Gin ran off the second the clock hit zero and he took the first things he saw which were thankfully a knife and a backpack that had some food and water in it. He sprinted out, not trying to stay but kept and eye out for Harlem so he could follow them.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I thought we werent allowed to have outside weapons)

Gin stood where he was on his spot in a running position. He wouldn't allow faulty mistakes to happen. He stayed still waiting for the clock to hit zero.
Shadomaru
Gin ran off the second the clock hit zero and he took the first things he saw which were thankfully a knife and a backpack that had some food and water in it. He sprinted out, not trying to stay but kept and eye out for Harlem so he could follow them.
Harlem ran straight to the cornucopia and grabbed a bow, some arrows, and a backpack. She raced into the unknown territory looking for Nikki and Gin. Hopefully they didn't die already. (Hawk, what does the arena look like?)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Harlem ran straight to the cornucopia and grabbed a bow, some arrows, and a backpack. She raced into the unknown territory looking for Nikki and Gin. Hopefully they didn't die already. (Hawk, what does the arena look like?)

The arena is a forest like in catching fire )
Nikki grabbed a dagger looking thing and a bag full of who knows what as Sam grabbed a knife tigress grabbed a bow and Weiss grabbed a axe . The rest ran off . Nikki gulped she started to get very scared and hide in a tree where Harlem was and shook
" this is not at all what I thought HARLEM! " Nikki said in fear and waited for gin

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
The arena is a forest like in catching fire )
Nikki grabbed a dagger looking thing and a bag full of who knows what as Sam grabbed a knife tigress grabbed a bow and Weiss grabbed a axe . The rest ran off . Nikki gulped she started to get very scared and hide in a tree where Harlem was and shook
" this is not at all what I thought HARLEM! " Nikki said in fear and waited for gin
Gin made his way over to them without getting caught by anyone. "I'm here. Lets go."

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Gin made his way over to them without getting caught by anyone. "I'm here. Lets go."

Nikki gulped and landed on her feet she held her bag and a dagger
" D-don't kill me ! " she pleaded and staayed still

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Woah woah." He put his he gently lifted his hands. "Dont worry. I assume you're Nikki .,

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:11 PM
"Woah woah." He put his he gently lifted his hands. "Dont worry. I assume you're Nikki .,

Nikki put her strong suit in and nodded and aimed her dagger at gin
" Where HARLEM! ? " she asked

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(I feel forgotten...just kidding!)
Harlem stepped in between the two and put a hand on each of their shoulders. "Nick, he's with us. Calm yourself child." She pulled her hands back and counted her arrows.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Harlem stepped in between the two and put a hand on each of their shoulders. "Nick, he's with us. Calm yourself child." She pulled her hands back and counted her arrows.
He kept his dagger sheathed. "Come on. We need to get away from here before we get spotted.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:18 PM
He kept his dagger sheathed. "Come on. We need to get away from here before we get spotted.

Nikki narrowed her eyes at Gin and kept her dagger aimed as she started to trot off and suddenly out of know where an arrow shot just shy of her neck and made her scream and run behind Harlem it was Weiss she was going to win to go back home! She aimed the arrows at the trio
" now don't scream again or your dead child! " Weiss threatened

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Nikki narrowed her eyes at Gin and kept her dagger aimed as she started to trot off and suddenly out of know where an arrow shot just shy of her neck and made her scream and run behind Harlem it was Weiss she was going to win to go back home! She aimed the arrows at the trio
" now don't scream again or your dead child! " Weiss threatened
Harlem aimed an arrow and shot at Weiss. "Leave the girl alone you wench!" She yelled. "Run I'll distract the jerk," she whispered. She kept her mission in mind while looking Weiss dead in the eye.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Harlem aimed an arrow and shot at Weiss. "Leave the girl alone you wench!" She yelled. "Run I'll distract the jerk," she whispered. She kept her mission in mind while looking Weiss dead in the eye.

" I have some one at home waiting for me! And she will be crushed when I'm dead!!! " Weiss said and aimed the arrows at Harlem and Nikki stood IN front of Harlem she growled she held her dagger

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:25 PM
" I have some one at home waiting for me! And she will be crushed when I'm dead!!! " Weiss said and aimed the arrows at Harlem and Nikki stood IN front of Harlem she growled she held her dagger
While they talked Gin slowly and silently walked away and attempted to sneak up on Weiss.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:26 PM
While they talked Gin slowly and silently walked away and attempted to sneak up on Weiss.
"Don't we all you selfish brat!" She gripped her bow and kept it aimed at Weiss. "Your not gonna touch Nick, kill me, but don't kill this ten year old girl."

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"Don't we all you selfish brat!" She gripped her bow and kept it aimed at Weiss. "Your not gonna touch Nick, kill me, but don't kill this ten year old girl."

Weiss narrowed her eyes as she was ready to let the arrow fly she hated being told what to do ! But that person made her who she was , Weiss shook her head out of thoughts and bared her teeth . Nikki was ready to kill her first time she didn't wanna die only the other people will die!
" No one tells me what to do ! And frankly I don't care she is fair game " Weiss said and aimed her arrow at Nikki which made the ten year old freeze Weiss didn't notice Gin behind her

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:34 PM
He stayed silent and slow and he pulled his dagger out, now right behind Weiss.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Weiss narrowed her eyes as she was ready to let the arrow fly she hated being told what to do ! But that person made her who she was , Weiss shook her head out of thoughts and bared her teeth . Nikki was ready to kill her first time she didn't wanna die only the other people will die!
" No one tells me what to do ! And frankly I don't care she is fair game " Weiss said and aimed her arrow at Nikki which made the ten year old freeze Weiss didn't notice Gin behind her
He stayed silent and slow and he pulled his dagger out, now right behind Weiss. He plunged his dagger from behind Weiss right into back and through his body. "Looks like you wont be touching anybody now he said pulling the dagger out.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
He stayed silent and slow and he pulled his dagger out, now right behind Weiss.
Harlem noticed Gin, but didn't give him away. "I am telling you what to do so back off!" She roared. She let an arrow fly and it almost hit Weiss foot.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Harlem noticed Gin, but didn't give him away. "I am telling you what to do so back off!" She roared. She let an arrow fly and it almost hit Weiss foot.
He stayed silent and slow and he pulled his dagger out, now right behind Weiss. He plunged his dagger from behind Weiss right into back and through his body. "Looks like you wont be touching anybody now he said pulling the dagger out.

Weiss froze she caughed blood and her life slowly drained her last thought where of sky ' sky!!!!!!!' She thought and started to fall to her knees
" Sky I failed. .. " she said and she fell dead on the ground . Nikki was shocked but glad she hugged Harlem and Gin ( NUUU! T^T )

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Weiss froze she caughed blood and her life slowly drained her last thought where of sky ' sky!!!!!!!' She thought and started to fall to her knees
" Sky I failed. .. " she said and she fell dead on the ground . Nikki was shocked but glad she hugged Harlem and Gin ( NUUU! T^T )
He cleaned his dagger and sheathed it. He looked at the two and smile. "A terrific team indeed."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Harlem laughed and ruffled Nick's hair. She gave Gin a look of gratitude but it quickly changed to one of ice and concentration, "Now lets find that water source," she said jogging quietly into the forest.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:48 PM
He cleaned his dagger and sheathed it. He looked at the two and smile. "A terrific team indeed."

Harlem laughed and ruffled Nick's hair. She gave Gin a look of gratitude but it quickly changed to one of ice and concentration, "Now lets find that water source," she said jogging quietly into the forest.

Little did the trio know that some where close by was Sam she had the instincts of a wolf almost . She strained her ears as she heard there conversation and smiled she cut the leaves with her sword and was very quiet afterwards
Nikki felt something watching and decided it was nothing

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Little did the trio know that some where close by was Sam she had the instincts of a wolf almost . She strained her ears as she heard there conversation and smiled she cut the leaves with her sword and was very quiet afterwards
Nikki felt something watching and decided it was nothing
He nodded. "Let's go." He said. "Lead the way."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:53 PM
He nodded. "Let's go." He said. "Lead the way."
Harlem listened and heard rushing water. She sprinted, lightly stepping over logs and such and smiled when she found a stream. She opened the book bag and found a plastic refillable water bottle. She filled it up and took a small sip, testing the water. It tasted fine but it might have some slow acting effects. "Think you should chance it? For all we know they could have intoxicated it with slow acting poison."

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Harlem listened and heard rushing water. She sprinted, lightly stepping over logs and such and smiled when she found a stream. She opened the book bag and found a plastic refillable water bottle. She filled it up and took a small sip, testing the water. It tasted fine but it might have some slow acting effects. "Think you should chance it? For all we know they could have intoxicated it with slow acting poison."
"And have everybody die to poison with no bloodshed?" Gin asked. "Well where's the fun in that?"

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"And have everybody die to poison with no bloodshed?" Gin asked. "Well where's the fun in that?"

Nikki wondered off and looked for some berries suddenly some blond hair could be seen and blue eyes Sam hopped out of the bushes and smiled
" Heya! " Sam said and put away her sword Nikki screamed and ran off
" person! ! " Nikki screamed ( night )

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Harlem grinned and had to agree, " You are correct my friend, she handed Nick the bottle. "Should we climb the trees and make camp up there?"

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Nikki wondered off and looked for some berries suddenly some blond hair could be seen and blue eyes Sam hopped out of the bushes and smiled
(Night!) (I is still awake!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 09:04 PM

Harlem grinned and had to agree, " You are correct my friend, she handed Nick the bottle. "Should we climb the trees and make camp up there?"
"You go ahead with her." He said cautiosly. "I dont feel.....safe. In this area yet."

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"You go ahead with her." He said cautiosly. "I dont feel.....safe. In this area yet."
Harlem nodded and climbed the tree. She used the ropes to secure their stuff. She watched from the tree tops for anyone, who might be a threat.

ThoseLonelySouls
September 27th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name: Sterling Gallovale
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Personality; Hard headed, loyal, brutally honest, impatient
Looks; Dark chesnut hair, grey eyes, 5'11
District; 7
Best skill; Hunting, he has a keen sense of smell and is pretty good with an
axe
Theme song; Weak AJR
Crush: No one

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Harlem nodded and climbed the tree. She used the ropes to secure their stuff. She watched from the tree tops for anyone, who might be a threat.
He watched silently sitting at the base of the tree and looked at the ground.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
He watched silently sitting at the base of the tree and looked at the ground.
She slid down the trunk and sat next to Gin. She silently watched and played with an arrow. The end was sharp and it bricked her finger, but she paid no notice.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Name: Sterling Gallovale
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Personality; Hard headed, loyal, brutally honest, impatient
Looks; Dark chesnut hair, grey eyes, 5'11
District; 7
Best skill; Hunting, he has a keen sense of smell and is pretty good with an
axe
Theme song; Weak AJR
Crush: No one
Accepted

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 09:57 PM
She slid down the trunk and sat next to Gin. She silently watched and played with an arrow. The end was sharp and it bricked her finger, but she paid no notice.
He watched the sky sighed and relaxing a bit more now.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 10:07 PM
He watched the sky sighed and relaxing a bit more now.
A bush rustled again but nothing came out. Alarmed, Harlem scaled the tree and tried to get a better look.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM
A bush rustled again but nothing came out. Alarmed, Harlem scaled the tree and tried to get a better look.
Gin looked over in that direction, hand over dagger.

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Gin looked over in that direction, hand over dagger.
She inched out on a thin limb and saw (temporary charries) a Blonde boy sitting in the bushes. He didn't know she was there but the blonde had a keen eye on Gin. Time to switch roles, she grinned. She shot an arrow near the boy and he instinctively ran out of the bushes, Harlem dropped nimbly to the ground and picked up her arrow. "Ah!" The boy yelled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 11:16 PM
She inched out on a thin limb and saw (temporary charries) a Blonde boy sitting in the bushes. He didn't know she was there but the blonde had a keen eye on Gin. Time to switch roles, she grinned. She shot an arrow near the boy and he instinctively ran out of the bushes, Harlem dropped nimbly to the ground and picked up her arrow. "Ah!" The boy yelled.
Almost as soon as he yelled, Gin unsheathed his dagger and stood to give chase, but didn't.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Almost as soon as he yelled, Gin unsheathed his dagger and stood to give chase, but didn't.
Harlem, still concealed in the bush, shot an arrow through the bushes and right into the boy's arm. He dropped and clutched his arm. "Where did this c-come from?" He asked, with a voice of pure terror. "Surprise, surprise!" Harlem said, stepping out of the bush. "What!? A girl! I got taken down by a girl!?" He yelled, as if insulted. Harlem's eyes lit up in anger.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Harlem, still concealed in the bush, shot an arrow through the bushes and right into the boy's arm. He dropped and clutched his arm. "Where did this c-come from?" He asked, with a voice of pure terror. "Surprise, surprise!" Harlem said, stepping out of the bush. "What!? A girl! I got taken down by a girl!?" He yelled, as if insulted. Harlem's eyes lit up in anger.
"This should be good." Gin stayed where he was and watched.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 08:45 AM
"This should be good." Gin stayed where he was and watched.
She notched an arrow and the world turned to slow motion for the unfortunate bot. The arrow went straight irnto his heart and out the other side. It knocked him backwards. "How about taken out by a girl," she replied, her eyes full of defiance. She looked up at Gin.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 09:40 AM
She notched an arrow and the world turned to slow motion for the unfortunate bot. The arrow went straight irnto his heart and out the other side. It knocked him backwards. "How about taken out by a girl," she replied, her eyes full of defiance. She looked up at Gin.
"I bet you the people in the capitol enjoyed that one." He said smiling.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 11:23 AM
"I bet you the people in the capitol enjoyed that one." He said smiling.
She smiled back and climbed back up the tree. "Glad to 'please' them, " she muttered sarcastically.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 11:34 AM
She smiled back and climbed back up the tree. "Glad to 'please' them, " she muttered sarcastically.
He watched her go up and kept his hand over the dagger. "And it's only the first day of this crap."

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 12:00 PM
He watched her go up and kept his hand over the dagger. "And it's only the first day of this crap."
"That is unfortunately true my friend," she pulled an arrow and examined the tip. The tip was bent. She didn't want to waste any arrows, so she decided to sharpen it in the morning. She felt her eyes getting droopy but forced herself awake. She was not getting killed sleeping. She searched the book bag and found a knife. "Hmmm," she murmured to herself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"That is unfortunately true my friend," she pulled an arrow and examined the tip. The tip was bent. She didn't want to waste any arrows, so she decided to sharpen it in the morning. She felt her eyes getting droopy but forced herself awake. She was not getting killed sleeping. She searched the book bag and found a knife. "Hmmm," she murmured to herself.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked curiously.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"What are you thinking about?" He asked curiously.
"What's gonna happen when it's down to the three of us," she said, spinning the arrow tip on her finger.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 02:11 PM
"What's gonna happen when it's down to the three of us," she said, spinning the arrow tip on her finger.
"I probably won't make it that far." He said honestly.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"I probably won't make it that far." He said honestly.
"Same but I'm gonna try," she said determined. "My goal is to live long enough to make sure Nikki doesn't get killed. If she does, I want to win in her honor. " her eyes held a headstrong coldness in them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 02:59 PM
"Same but I'm gonna try," she said determined. "My goal is to live long enough to make sure Nikki doesn't get killed. If she does, I want to win in her honor. " her eyes held a headstrong coldness in them.
"I will do my best to assist you on those goals." He said looking at the sky.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"I will do my best to assist you on those goals." He said looking at the sky.
She smiled weakly, still wondering what would happen if it was just the two of them. She would insist that he won. "Thanks,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
She smiled weakly, still wondering what would happen if it was just the two of them. She would insist that he won. "Thanks,"
He nodded.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 03:11 PM
He nodded.
When morning came, she slapped herself in the face to wake up. "What dangers await ahead?" She muttered to herself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 07:03 PM
When morning came, she slapped herself in the face to wake up. "What dangers await ahead?" She muttered to herself.
"Are you still awake?" He asked. "I told you to get some sleep."

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Are you still awake?" He asked. "I told you to get some sleep."
"Yes I'm still awake, " she replied, "What made you think I'd listen to you?" She chuckled. Silly boy, Harlem only listens to herself, sometimes not even then. The headstrong girl swung from the tree and landed beside her teammate.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"Yes I'm still awake, " she replied, "What made you think I'd listen to you?" She chuckled. Silly boy, Harlem only listens to herself, sometimes not even then. The headstrong girl swung from the tree and landed beside her teammate.
"When you miss a shot because you didn't sleep, it isnt my fault."

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 09:16 PM
"When you miss a shot because you didn't sleep, it isnt my fault."
She pondered this and finally nodded. "I guess you have a point. " She climbed back up the tree, again, and fell asleep as soon as her eyes shut.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 09:38 PM
She pondered this and finally nodded. "I guess you have a point. " She climbed back up the tree, again, and fell asleep as soon as her eyes shut.
He smiled and kept a keen eye out for danger.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
He smiled and kept a keen eye out for danger.
A mouse darted from the bush and scurried over Gin's shoe. (Writer block and night quill don't mix XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 10:24 PM
A mouse darted from the bush and scurried over Gin's shoe. (Writer block and night quill don't mix XD)
Gin's eyes widened as he kicked the mouse up and ducked his head. Leaving where his head was a mouse pinned to the tree by it's tail.

"My my you have got a good eye." Said a voice quietly. "Most people don't notice."

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Gin's eyes widened as he kicked the mouse up and ducked his head. Leaving where his head was a mouse pinned to the tree by it's tail.

"My my you have got a good eye." Said a voice quietly. "Most people don't notice."
The voice startled Harlem awake and she frantically searched for the source. She had an arrow notched and ready to fly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 10:41 PM
The voice startled Harlem awake and she frantically searched for the source. She had an arrow notched and ready to fly.
"The question is where am I?" He asked. Another knife came to his right.

Gin didn't have time to dodge it and put his arm up. He blocked the fatal wound, but grit his teeth in pain by the knife in his arm.

"I bet that one hurt." Another knife to his left.

Gin was able to dodge that one though.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 10:52 PM
"The question is where am I?" He asked. Another knife came to his right.

Gin didn't have time to dodge it and put his arm up. He blocked the fatal wound, but grit his teeth in pain by the knife in his arm.

"I bet that one hurt." Another knife to his left.

Gin was able to dodge that one though.
Harlem shot an arrow to the spot where the knives were showing up and just hoped one struck.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Harlem shot an arrow to the spot where the knives were showing up and just hoped one struck.
"You missed me." The voice teased.

SacredMadness
September 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
"You missed me." The voice teased.
She gripped her bow tighter and tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. She held three arrows and notched them all at once. They all whistled through the air at the same time but landed in different spots.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 28th, 2017, 11:11 PM
She gripped her bow tighter and tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. She held three arrows and notched them all at once. They all whistled through the air at the same time but landed in different spots.
"Why do you waste your precious arrows. You can't hit what you can't see."

Another knife hit Gin in the leg.

Gin was obviously in pain.

SacredMadness
September 29th, 2017, 06:52 AM
"Why do you waste your precious arrows. You can't hit what you can't see."

Another knife hit Gin in the leg.

Gin was obviously in pain.
She took the knife she had found in her bag and dropped silently to the ground, slowly moving towards the voice.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 29th, 2017, 07:39 AM
She took the knife she had found in her bag and dropped silently to the ground, slowly moving towards the voice.
"You call that stealth. Stop where you are'" The voice said.

SacredMadness
September 29th, 2017, 07:45 AM
"You call that stealth. Stop where you are'" The voice said.
Harlem froze and glanced at Gin. She shrugged and held her knife in a defensive position.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 29th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Harlem froze and glanced at Gin. She shrugged and held her knife in a defensive position.
"Now you're going to do something for me." The voice told her. "Give me everything in that bag."

SacredMadness
September 29th, 2017, 07:59 AM
"Now you're going to do something for me." The voice told her. "Give me everything in that bag."
"In your wildest dreams," she sneered. There was no way she would give that up. "You'll have to kill me first," she started backing away until her back hit the trunk.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 29th, 2017, 08:03 AM
"In your wildest dreams," she sneered. There was no way she would give that up. "You'll have to kill me first," she started backing away until her back hit the trunk.
"That can be-" His voice was cut off as there were some sounds going on in the bush and a body hitting the ground.

Gin limped out, supporting his injured arm.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Bump

SacredMadness
October 1st, 2017, 11:10 PM
"That can be-" His voice was cut off as there were some sounds going on in the bush and a body hitting the ground.

Gin limped out, supporting his injured arm.
Her grip tightened on her weapons but eased when she saw Gin step out. "The unspoken plan never fails does it?" She chuckled. She took so,e steps forward and reached for Gin's arm.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 1st, 2017, 11:40 PM
Her grip tightened on her weapons but eased when she saw Gin step out. "The unspoken plan never fails does it?" She chuckled. She took so,e steps forward and reached for Gin's arm.
He sat down at the base of the tree. "I take the silently but deadly phrase to a whole different level." He said letting her inspect his arm.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 05:13 AM
He sat down at the base of the tree. "I take the silently but deadly phrase to a whole different level." He said letting her inspect his arm.
She sighed defeatedly and guilt washed over her, "Sorry, I'm not good with medicine, I'm thinking maybe I should've worked on that instead of trap setting or whatever it was," she filled the water bottle full of water and poured it over his wound, "But I know that you have to keep them clean and bandaged, I speak from experience my friend, " she wrapped it in some bandage she found in her bag and lay his arm gently at his side. "That's the best I can do, considering my knowledge—er, lack of knowledge,"

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 07:35 AM
She sighed defeatedly and guilt washed over her, "Sorry, I'm not good with medicine, I'm thinking maybe I should've worked on that instead of trap setting or whatever it was," she filled the water bottle full of water and poured it over his wound, "But I know that you have to keep them clean and bandaged, I speak from experience my friend, " she wrapped it in some bandage she found in her bag and lay his arm gently at his side. "That's the best I can do, considering my knowledge—er, lack of knowledge,"
He nodded, wincing in pain every so often as she helped his arm. He told himself one thing in his head and it kept him going, it made him alive. "Thank you." He said looking at his bandaged arm.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
He nodded, wincing in pain every so often as she helped his arm. He told himself one thing in his head and it kept him going, it made him alive. "Thank you." He said looking at his bandaged arm.
She nodded and assumed her perch in the tree, "What now?" She asked, suppressing a yawn.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM
She nodded and assumed her perch in the tree, "What now?" She asked, suppressing a yawn.
"I say we should move. Staying in one spot only works for so long "

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
"I say we should move. Staying in one spot only works for so long "
She nodded and jumped from the tree. She refilled the water bottle and made sure it was tightly closed. The athletic girl splashed water in her face and looked around the area, with keen, blue eyes. An idea popped into her head and she climbed to the top of a tree. She looked around and saw a pack of humans headed their way. "We need to leave now!" She cried jumping from the top and rolling once she hit the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
"Go." Gin said holding his arm. "Take your friend. I'll be behind you."

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
"Go." Gin said holding his arm. "Take your friend. I'll be behind you."
"Nikki go!" Harlem, disobeyed Gin and kept pace with him, "We're a team, remembered, we stick together," she then kept pace with Gin. Just then, a large figure emerged from the bushes, "Miss me Harlem?" He growled with an evil smile. Harlems eyes turned cold, "You....."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
"Nikki go!" Harlem, disobeyed Gin and kept pace with him, "We're a team, remembered, we stick together," she then kept pace with Gin. Just then, a large figure emerged from the bushes, "Miss me Harlem?" He growled with an evil smile. Harlems eyes turned cold, "You....."
Gin stayed silent and still.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Gin stayed silent and still.
5 more large idiots appeared, laughing stupidly. "We got 'me cornered," one drawled, as if drunk. Harlem shot an arrow threw the thugs heart. The other 4 idiots wisely ran away. The original intruder however, stayed, gleam in his eye. "Who is that Harlem? Your new boyfriend! He is a bit short don't you think?" Crap! What do I do? What do I do?! Ahah!!She thought frantically, not giving the boy satisfaction of her anger. She aimed an arrow towards the thug and let it loose, he dodged it but Harlem was quick and stabbed him in the side before he could react. Once he fell to the ground Harlem stabbed him in the heart and twisted the knife. "Miss me Ryan?" She hissed through her teeth.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
5 more large idiots appeared, laughing stupidly. "We got 'me cornered," one drawled, as if drunk. Harlem shot an arrow threw the thugs heart. The other 4 idiots wisely ran away. The original intruder however, stayed, gleam in his eye. "Who is that Harlem? Your new boyfriend! He is a bit short don't you think?" Crap! What do I do? What do I do?! Ahah!!She thought frantically, not giving the boy satisfaction of her anger. She aimed an arrow towards the thug and let it loose, he dodged it but Harlem was quick and stabbed him in the side before he could react. Once he fell to the ground Harlem stabbed him in the heart and twisted the knife. "Miss me Ryan?" She hissed through her teeth.
Gin didn't say anything. "Go!" He told her.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
Gin didn't say anything. "Go!" He told her.
She stood up and looked at Gin with cold eyes, "I'm not leaving you behind!" She started to drag Gin threw the forest. Until she slipped on a rock and fell into the, now rushing river. Water filled her nose but she felt her head break through the surface. She took a breath and held it as her head plunged under again. "Son of—" she was cut off by the water.
(Sorry if I misunderstand...today is NOT my day XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
She stood up and looked at Gin with cold eyes, "I'm not leaving you behind!" She started to drag Gin threw the forest. Until she slipped on a rock and fell into the, now rushing river. Water filled her nose but she felt her head break through the surface. She took a breath and held it as her head plunged under again. "Son of—" she was cut off by the water.
(Sorry if I misunderstand...today is NOT my day XD)
Gin didn't fall into the river and he watched her be swept away. With no choice, he jumped in and grabbed her, hanging on to a rock at the edge, he pulled her out and laid at the edge. "I don't really care about this. The next time i say to go. Just go damn it!" He was holding his shoulder now which got pulled out of his socket.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Gin didn't fall into the river and he watched her be swept away. With no choice, he jumped in and grabbed her, hanging on to a rock at the edge, he pulled her out and laid at the edge. "I don't really care about this. The next time i say to go. Just go damn it!" He was holding his shoulder now which got pulled out of his socket.
She coughed up water and glared at Gin. "I could've gotten out myself! You can't tell me what to do either!" She hated being bossed around. Hair sticking to the front of her face, she was breathing heavily and shivering violently. She noticed his shoulder and grimaced, "This is gonna hurt you ready?" She grasped his arm and shoved it back into its socket.
(This can be done. I speak from experience) (Basketball and I don't mix very well)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
She coughed up water and glared at Gin. "I could've gotten out myself! You can't tell me what to do either!" She hated being bossed around. Hair sticking to the front of her face, she was breathing heavily and shivering violently. She noticed his shoulder and grimaced, "This is gonna hurt you ready?" She grasped his arm and shoved it back into its socket.
(This can be done. I speak from experience) (Basketball and I don't mix very well)
I already know that)

Gin didn't really flinch when his shoulder got put back to place. "Hey. I'm gonna be serious. That attitude you got, is going to get you killed." He said. "You say you could've gotten out yourself, but..." He pointed past them. "Sooner then the waterfall would've gotten you?"

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 09:08 PM
I already know that)

Gin didn't really flinch when his shoulder got put back to place. "Hey. I'm gonna be serious. That attitude you got, is going to get you killed." He said. "You say you could've gotten out yourself, but..." He pointed past them. "Sooner then the waterfall would've gotten you?"
(*puts hands up in surrender position* Hey, I didn't know that. I can't read minds {Sidenote: Sometimes, I don't think I want to *shudders*})
Harlem knew he was right, but her stubborn self didn't want to admit it, "You sound like my parents," still shivering she got up and started walking. If he wanted her to go, she'd go. I'm not a little girl and I don't need Gin treating me like one. Stubborness was apparent in her gaze a sister she stared ahead of her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 09:14 PM
(*puts hands up in surrender position* Hey, I didn't know that. I can't read minds {Sidenote: Sometimes, I don't think I want to *shudders*})
Harlem knew he was right, but her stubborn self didn't want to admit it, "You sound like my parents," still shivering she got up and started walking. If he wanted her to go, she'd go. I'm not a little girl and I don't need Gin treating me like one. Stubborness was apparent in her gaze a sister she stared ahead of her.
Gin sighed and smiled. "Honestly why do i still go with her?" He got up and walked silently behind her, putting a blanket from his back pack around her. "I sound like your parent because i care about you and your safety." He said quietly with a softer tone.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 09:18 PM

May I join in? And thanks for keeping this alive!)
Nikki was lost she didn't know where she was! She must have sleep walked she held her axe like weapon she was scared soon for some reason she found some bees but they aren't bees they where the poison thingys
' Awww pretty bees!' She thought and one stung her
" OWWWW! " she screamed and ran she was getting dizzy
" HARLEM!!!?! WHERE ARE YOU!? " she yelled and fell down from the dizzy ness luckily it was only one sting she will just sleep

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Gin sighed and smiled. "Honestly why do i still go with her?" He got up and walked silently behind her, putting a blanket from his back pack around her. "I sound like your parent because i care about you and your safety." He said quietly with a softer tone.
(I hate autocorrect....*facepalms*)
Harlem secretly thanked Gin for the warm blanket, it eased the shivering a bit. After his last comment she stopped, dead in her tracks. "Y-you what?!" She asked, astonishment flowing through her tone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 09:22 PM
(I hate autocorrect....*facepalms*)
Harlem secretly thanked Gin for the warm blanket, it eased the shivering a bit. After his last comment she stopped, dead in her tracks. "Y-you what?!" She asked, astonishment flowing through her tone.
"You heard me." He said. "I really do care about you winning this." He said. "I don't want you to die."

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
"You heard me." He said. "I really do care about you winning this." He said. "I don't want you to die."
Silent from shock she turned her head, jaw still dropped. Here she thought no one cared for her, but here was this dude, hasn't even known her for a week and he confesses he cares whether she wins or not. She shook her head to clear the shock and listened. (I'm coming @Hakwstar) She heard Nikki scream she instinctively took off, leaving the blanket behind. "Nikki!? Where—OH MY GOSH!" She dropped next to Nick and felt for a pulse, Okay still alive, she thought, half relieved. She picked up Nikki and ran out of the trees and back to the river bank. She set Nikki down and worked hastily, outing cold water on the sting. "Crap, crap," she muttered to herself.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
Silent from shock she turned her head, jaw still dropped. Here she thought no one cared for her, but here was this dude, hasn't even known her for a week and he confesses he cares whether she wins or not. She shook her head to clear the shock and listened. (I'm coming @Hakwstar) She heard Nikki scream she instinctively took off, leaving the blanket behind. "Nikki!? Where—OH MY GOSH!" She dropped next to Nick and felt for a pulse, Okay still alive, she thought, half relieved. She picked up Nikki and ran out of the trees and back to the river bank. She set Nikki down and worked hastily, outing cold water on the sting. "Crap, crap," she muttered to herself.

Nikki grumbled in her sleep her vision was very blurry , she tried to get up but was very wobbly and fell. She looked up at Harlem
" sorry I m-must have sleep walked ... " she said and stayed laying down

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Gin followed more slowly. He didn't reach them until they were at the river. He let her tend to Nikki while he kept a patrol of their surroundings.

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
Nikki grumbled in her sleep her vision was very blurry , she tried to get up but was very wobbly and fell. She looked up at Harlem
" sorry I m-must have sleep walked ... " she said and stayed laying down
Gin followed more slowly. He didn't reach them until they were at the river. He let her tend to Nikki while he kept a patrol of their surroundings.
"Stay down Nick," she ordered. Harlem grabbed the blanket and covered Nikki up. She then used her backpack as a pillow for Nick. She looked on at Nik and then stabbed her knife into the ground. "I wish I knew more about medicine!"

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
"Stay down Nick," she ordered. Harlem grabbed the blanket and covered Nikki up. She then used her backpack as a pillow for Nick. She looked on at Nik and then stabbed her knife into the ground. "I wish I knew more about medicine!"

Nikki watched Harlem her eyes where half closed but was feeling like she had done something wrong but what

" I'm sorry I'll be more observant ! I won't mess up again! " Nikki said and started to sit up with her shoulder holding her up her body felt weak after the sting. she won't let it stop her!
" i-i can h-help" she said

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 09:52 PM
Nikki watched Harlem her eyes where half closed but was feeling like she had done something wrong but what

" I'm sorry I'll be more observant ! I won't mess up again! " Nikki said and started to sit up with her shoulder holding her up her body felt weak after the sting. she won't let it stop her!
" i-i can h-help" she said
Harlem pushed Nick down with a meaningful glare.

Leucos
October 2nd, 2017, 09:58 PM
Harlem pushed Nick down with a meaningful glare.

Nikki gulped she was scared now for some odd reason her eyes widened
But it didn't stop her she was determined to do this right
The ten year old shook her head in defiance and stood up she wobbled a little once she thought she had a good stance she started to walk but she fell again
" DARN IT!!!! " she yelled and continued again and fell again she started to kick the air in anger

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 2nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Gin watched closely as he kept watch. "What stung her?"

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Gin watched closely as he kept watch. "What stung her?"
Nikki gulped she was scared now for some odd reason her eyes widened
But it didn't stop her she was determined to do this right
The ten year old shook her head in defiance and stood up she wobbled a little once she thought she had a good stance she started to walk but she fell again
" DARN IT!!!! " she yelled and continued again and fell again she started to kick the air in anger
Harlem scolded Nick, "Stop!' She turned to Gin and sighed, "Some kind of bee or something. Tracker Jacker probably,"

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Harlem scolded Nick, "Stop!' She turned to Gin and sighed, "Some kind of bee or something. Tracker Jacker probably,"

" NO! I need to be able to help you guys! There's no point in babying me like my dad said put on a good face " Nikki said and started to get back up

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 3rd, 2017, 03:19 PM
"Stop." Gin told Nikki. He laid a leaf where she was stung. "Let it sit there. If it is tracker jacker, the hallucinations won't be as bad and it will suck the venom out.

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
" NO! I need to be able to help you guys! There's no point in babying me like my dad said put on a good face " Nikki said and started to get back up
"Stop." Gin told Nikki. He laid a leaf where she was stung. "Let it sit there. If it is tracker jacker, the hallucinations won't be as bad and it will suck the venom out.
"Listen to Gin!" She said, unhelpfully. She wanted to help but had no idea how.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM

"Listen to Gin!" She said, unhelpfully. She wanted to help but had no idea how.

Nikki sighed she did see things and it wasn't good
" I feel useless now ... " Nikki said and crossed her arms
" but thanks any way " she added and stayed down for now

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 3rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Gin nodded. "If she isn't like you and listens, she'll be great by tonight." He told Harlem.

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
Nikki sighed she did see things and it wasn't good
" I feel useless now ... " Nikki said and crossed her arms
" but thanks any way " she added and stayed down for now
Gin nodded. "If she isn't like you and listens, she'll be great by tonight." He told Harlem.
Harlem cracked a grin and left Nikki to rest. It would be way more beneficial if there were less people like me, her depressed inner self whined. Shut the hell up, said her stubborn inner self.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Harlem cracked a grin and left Nikki to rest. It would be way more beneficial if there were less people like me, her depressed inner self whined. Shut the hell up, said her stubborn inner self.

Nikki whined she didn't like this but yet she did only because she was tired but she wanted to stay by Harlem she was like a big sister !
Tigress was hidding in some bushes

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 3rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Gin chuckled slightly. "Guess we are waiting here then."

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Nikki whined she didn't like this but yet she did only because she was tired but she wanted to stay by Harlem she was like a big sister !
Tigress was hidding in some bushes
Gin chuckled slightly. "Guess we are waiting here then."
"Can I go scout? " she asked, but then left without an answer. She held her bow and had an arrow already notched. She walked towards where Tigress was hiding but stop directly in front of the bush. She looked around and made direct eye contact with the other girl.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 3rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
"Can I go scout? " she asked, but then left without an answer. She held her bow and had an arrow already notched. She walked towards where Tigress was hiding but stop directly in front of the bush. She looked around and made direct eye contact with the other girl.
Gin stayed with Nikki in a defensive position.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:05 PM

Tigress eyes widened she gulped and backed up then she climbed a tree not as good as Nikki but it's what she could do .
'what the heck!? ' she thought as her Amber eyes started at Harlem she held her necklace tight as it was a gift from her lover . Her Other hand reached for her weapon but she slipped and caught herself.
Normally she would be tough and strong but not in games like this one wrong slip of your toung and you will die! She read the most dangerous games and now she felt like rainsford the one who was being the huntee.

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 08:09 PM
Gin stayed with Nikki in a defensive position.
Tigress eyes widened she gulped and backed up then she climbed a tree not as good as Nikki but it's what she could do .
'what the heck!? ' she thought as her Amber eyes started at Harlem she held her necklace tight as it was a gift from her lover . Her Other hand reached for her weapon but she slipped and caught herself.
Normally she would be tough and strong but not in games like this one wrong slip of your toung and you will die! She read the most dangerous games and now she felt like rainsford the one who was being the huntee.
Harlem shot an arrow towards the sound of a slip, then took off. Breathing heavily as she approached her companions. "We—have—to—go!!" She managed between gasps of air. She picked up Nikki then started running as fast as she could, not waiting for Gin. Her main worry was Nick.

Leucos
October 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Harlem shot an arrow towards the sound of a slip, then took off. Breathing heavily as she approached her companions. "We—have—to—go!!" She managed between gasps of air. She picked up Nikki then started running as fast as she could, not waiting for Gin. Her main worry was Nick.

Nikki gasped but held onto Harlem thankfully she was back . Tigress screamed and tell off the tree and twisted her ankle she cried and tried to hold back the tears . The black haired girl held her necklace still she wasn't letting go of it not ever she got back up and limped she fell again Nikki heard a scream and some one cry " wait they could need help! " Nikki said and had pouty face

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 3rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
Nikki gasped but held onto Harlem thankfully she was back . Tigress screamed and tell off the tree and twisted her ankle she cried and tried to hold back the tears . The black haired girl held her necklace still she wasn't letting go of it not ever she got back up and limped she fell again Nikki heard a scream and some one cry " wait they could need help! " Nikki said and had pouty face
Gin watched them go and walked over to the crying. He knelt next to Tigress. "You're in pain." He said pulling out his dagger. "Give me your necklace, I will make sure it gets to the one you care about." He promised.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Gin watched them go and walked over to the crying. He knelt next to Tigress. "You're in pain." He said pulling out his dagger. "Give me your necklace, I will make sure it gets to the one you care about." He promised.

Tigress looked at gin and shook her heas ' is he crazy?! This is the only thing keeping me sane!' She thought tigres s clutched her necklace tighter than before and she backed up
" no! " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Tigress looked at gin and shook her heas ' is he crazy?! This is the only thing keeping me sane!' She thought tigres s clutched her necklace tighter than before and she backed up
" no! " she said
He sighed, not moving. "I see." He walked away from her.

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM
" no! " she said
Harlem just watched, silently. She waited for any tense of muscles or anything really that would signal an attack. Deception and cruelty were all part of the games.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Harlem just watched, silently. She waited for any tense of muscles or anything really that would signal an attack. Deception and cruelty were all part of the games.

Nikki looked at tigress with curiosity
" he only wants to help you miss " Nikki said and tigress shook her head she stood up and continued to hold her keep sake . The girl Backed up and she held her weapon which was a dagger but something blocked her from escaping it was Cameron! The jerk from district 3 she gulped and Cameron laughed he pushed her down

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Nikki looked at tigress with curiosity
" he only wants to help you miss " Nikki said and tigress shook her head she stood up and continued to hold her keep sake . The girl Backed up and she held her weapon which was a dagger but something blocked her from escaping it was Cameron! The jerk from district 3 she gulped and Cameron laughed he pushed her down
Gin silently walked up behind Cameron, still holding his dagger.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Gin silently walked up behind Cameron, still holding his dagger.

Cameron laughed and turned around he raised his eyebrows at gin then grabbed his axe and was ready for a fight . Until tigress jumped on his back and held onto hi s neck with her dagger Cameron was acting like a rhino
" get off of me!! " he said and tigres s held in for dear life

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Cameron laughed and turned around he raised his eyebrows at gin then grabbed his axe and was ready for a fight . Until tigress jumped on his back and held onto hi s neck with her dagger Cameron was acting like a rhino
Gin took a step back. "Let go!" He told Tigress stabbing Cameron im the leg.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Cameron yelled and fell tigress hissed and she stabbed Cameron in his chest with her dagger
" that's the last time you dolt!! " she yelled at the dead Cameron who was motionless

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Harlem shot at Cameron. "Let go!" She said in a monotone, dangerous voice. Emotionless was her field of expertise.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Harlem shot at Cameron. "Let go!" She said in a monotone, dangerous voice. Emotionless was her field of expertise.

Cameron was already dead as tigress grabbed her dagger out of his back her Amber eyes showed hatred at the man . She then held her necklace again she remembered sunny as she tried to keep sane , she felt lonely in these games why did she have to be picked? She looked at Harlem as her eyes showed emptyness and sadness she wasn't fit for the games at all she could only fight off bullys that would harm her sunny. Nikki felt bad for tigress as she also looked up to Harlem

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cameron was already dead as tigress grabbed her dagger out of his back her Amber eyes showed hatred at the man . She then held her necklace again she remembered sunny as she tried to keep sane , she felt lonely in these games why did she have to be picked? She looked at Harlem as her eyes showed emptyness and sadness she wasn't fit for the games at all she could only fight off bullys that would harm her sunny. Nikki felt bad for tigress as she also looked up to Harlem
Pity showed in Harlem's eyes. This poor child wasn't fit for the games. Harlem herself prepared herself for the games. She did not make any emotional attachments to anyone so no one would miss her, she trained nonstop in harsh conditions. She lowered her bow and looked at Nikki.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Gin stood next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You want know what the problem is?" He asked. He was very calm, but serious. "He yanked the necklace and ripped it off. "It's this."

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Gin stood next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You want know what the problem is?" He asked. He was very calm, but serious. "He yanked the necklace and ripped it off. "It's this."

Pity showed in Harlem's eyes. This poor child wasn't fit for the games. Harlem herself prepared herself for the games. She did not make any emotional attachments to anyone so no one would miss her, she trained nonstop in harsh conditions. She lowered her bow and looked at Nikki.

Nikki yawned and sat down she heard the cannon go off as Cameron was dead , tigress growled slightly at Gin but didn't attack
" Don t touch me " she said and backed away from Gin she didn't like guys that much they always had a bad reputation with her , she would either send them runing home with a broke nose or she would just leave them in an ally way.
" if you have to talk to me then please hand off , guys don't do well with me any way " she added and started to calm down again when she thought it was clear she sat down holding her necklace non stop she would never let it go and be cold hearted but she noticed that it was gone as she only made her hand a fist .The
" WHERE IS MY NECKLACE?! " she asked gin in anger Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Nikki yawned and sat down she heard the cannon go off as Cameron was dead , tigress growled slightly at Gin but didn't attack
" Don t touch me " she said and backed away from Gin she didn't like guys that much they always had a bad reputation with her , she would either send them runing home with a broke nose or she would just leave them in an ally way.
" if you have to talk to me then please hand off , guys don't do well with me any way " she added and started to calm down again when she thought it was clear she sat down holding her necklace non stop she would never let it go and be cold hearted .
Maybe you didnt read my post. Gin has her necklace rn)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM
" if you have to talk to me then please hand off , guys don't do well with me any way " she added and started to calm down again when she thought it was clear she sat down holding her necklace non stop she would never let it go and be cold hearted but she noticed that it was gone as she only made her hand a fist .The
"This necklace is the reason why you think you're going insane." He said. "Well you're going the rest of today without it." He put it in his pocket. "And of you reach for it." He held his dagger up. "Then i won't hesitate."

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"This necklace is the reason why you think you're going insane." He said. "Well you're going the rest of today without it." He put it in his pocket. "And of you reach for it." He held his dagger up. "Then i won't hesitate."

Tigress was wide eyed her mouth dropped open she can't live without it! It was a birthday gift! She shook her head in defiance
" N-no! Sunny gave that to me! It's the only thing I have from HER! " she stammered and started to whimper she held her head and looked down how was she gonna make it out now?

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Tigress was wide eyed her mouth dropped open she can't live without it! It was a birthday gift! She shook her head in defiance
" N-no! Sunny gave that to me! It's the only thing I have from HER! " she stammered and started to whimper she held her head and looked down how was she gonna make it out now?
"This is exactly why!" Hr shouted. "If you can't learn how to do things without this, how do you expect to win anything!" He wasn't trying to be mean, but he waa going to give her the hard truth. "So either you can go one day without this. Then and ONLY then will i consider giving it back.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"This is exactly why!" Hr shouted. "If you can't learn how to do things without this, how do you expect to win anything!" He wasn't trying to be mean, but he waa going to give her the hard truth. "So either you can go one day without this. Then and ONLY then will i consider giving it back.

Tigress made a hiss she wasn't letting some filthy boy handle her keep sake!
" Maybe I don't want to win! " she yelled and her hands twitched she wanted to harm this boy so bad and she also wanted to grab her necklace back she needed it
" I need that necklace if I don't get it back I'll loose it! I'll be a hunter and I don't want that please! " she begged for once to a boy .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Tigress made a hiss she wasn't letting some filthy boy handle her keep sake!
" Maybe I don't want to win! " she yelled and her hands twitched she wanted to harm this boy so bad and she also wanted to grab her necklace back she needed it
" I need that necklace if I don't get it back I'll loose it! I'll be a hunter and I don't want that please! " she begged for once to a boy .
He pulled the necklace out and looked at it. He had calmed down, he just didn't want people like her to be harmed. "Ok." He said. "But first, tell me why you dont like being around men."

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:17 PM
He pulled the necklace out and looked at it. He had calmed down, he just didn't want people like her to be harmed. "Ok." He said. "But first, tell me why you dont like being around men."

Tigress raised her eyebrow and scoffed
" Most of the ones I meet are brutes and I think of them as brutes all of them " she said and held her arm she remembered something
" a few of them jumped me and harmed me before the games when I was little and soon I found sunny she was being bullied and we'll put the pieces together now hand it over buster " she said and held out her hand and was impatient

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Tigress raised her eyebrow and scoffed
" Most of the ones I meet are brutes and I think of them as brutes all of them " she said and held her arm she remembered something
" a few of them jumped me and harmed me before the games when I was little and soon I found sunny she was being bullied and we'll put the pieces together now hand it over buster " she said and held out her hand and was impatient
He laughed. "Impatience is the funniest things in stories. He turned and ran off.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:26 PM
He laughed. "Impatience is the funniest things in stories. He turned and ran off.

" HEY! that's mine! Thief ! " she said and ran after Gin she was pretty quick in her district . Her Amber eyes shined and she tripped Gin
" give it back now " she growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:28 PM
" HEY! that's mine! Thief ! " she said and ran after Gin she was pretty quick in her district . Her Amber eyes shined and she tripped Gin
" give it back now " she growled
(Imma make this one clear. NOBODY is faster than Gin. Usain Bolt, fight me)

Gin, with his instincts, rolled as he was falling and kept going, never losing stride.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
(Imma make this one clear. NOBODY is faster than Gin. Usain Bolt, fight me)

Gin, with his instincts, rolled as he was falling and kept going, never losing stride.

=-O )
Tigress growled as her fists punched the air
" GIVE IT BACK!! " she yelled and accidentally by instinct she threw her dagger at Gin . ' wait what have I done!' She thought and covered her mouth with her hands

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
=-O )
Tigress growled as her fists punched the air
" GIVE IT BACK!! " she yelled and accidentally by instinct she threw her dagger at Gin . ' wait what have I done!' She thought and covered her mouth with her hands
Gin heard the wizz of the dagger and stopped. He stepped to the side and lifted his hand as the blaze went clean through his hand. He grunted in pain for it did hurt but he pulled it out and turned and faced her. The best part about having a dagger, is knowing when a dagger is coming at you. He put the dagger on the ground and looked at his bloody hand.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Gin heard the wizz of the dagger and stopped. He stepped to the side and lifted his hand as the blaze went clean through his hand. He grunted in pain for it did hurt but he pulled it out and turned and faced her. The best part about having a dagger, is knowing when a dagger is coming at you. He put the dagger on the ground and looked at his bloody hand.

Tigress was speechless she didn't mean to!
" no...no I'm so sorry ! " Tigress said and she whent to grab some leaves she whent to help Gin she didn't like him but she didn't mean to harm him either
" I'll help " she said

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Tigress was speechless she didn't mean to!
" no...no I'm so sorry ! " Tigress said and she whent to grab some leaves she whent to help Gin she didn't like him but she didn't mean to harm him either
" I'll help " she said
He shook his head. "Don't worry about this." He said looking at his hand. He gave her back her necklace with his other hand and walked off with his backpack.

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM
He shook his head. "Don't worry about this." He said looking at his hand. He gave her back her necklace with his other hand and walked off with his backpack.

"I..." Tigress said and took the necklace as she put it on she felt whole again
she held the end of it and looked back at Gin
' I didn't mean to ' she thought as she looked at him

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Hawkstar
@Shadamaru
Where can Harlem be part of this ?))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Hawkstar
@Shadamaru
Where can Harlem be part of this ?))
Gin has just walked off. You can join in with him i guess)

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Gin has just walked off. You can join in with him i guess)
Harlem glared at Tigress and walked off with Gin. Nikki obviously didn't need her, she had this chic 'Tigress' to protect her. (?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Harlem glared at Tigress and walked off with Gin. Nikki obviously didn't need her, she had this chic 'Tigress' to protect her. (?)
Gin stood at a small body of water, watching his reflection.

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Gin stood at a small body of water, watching his reflection.
Harlem, silently walked up behind him. She didn't know if he knew she followed him, so it was best to keep a distance in case he instinctively swung, threw, whatever. She turned to the water and gazed at her own reflection. Her parents always said she was beautiful, but she usually laughed sarcastically and said that they were just trying to boost her self esteem.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Harlem, silently walked up behind him. She didn't know if he knew she followed him, so it was best to keep a distance in case he instinctively swung, threw, whatever. She turned to the water and gazed at her own reflection. Her parents always said she was beautiful, but she usually laughed sarcastically and said that they were just trying to boost her self esteem.
"Let me ask you something." He asked Harlem. "Do you truly believe that you can win this sick game?"

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:40 PM
"Let me ask you something." He asked Harlem. "Do you truly believe that you can win this sick game?"
Harlem sighed, "I don't, but I have to keep thinking I will or I would die a shameful death. If I am to die, I want to die with a meaning and knowing I tried," she said, still gazing at the distorted picture of her in the water.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Harlem sighed, "I don't, but I have to keep thinking I will or I would die a shameful death. If I am to die, I want to die with a meaning and knowing I tried," she said, still gazing at the distorted picture of her in the water.
He nodded. "That is such a good way to think." He said. A drop of something broke the smooth water and ruined his reflection.

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:50 PM
He nodded. "That is such a good way to think." He said. A drop of something broke the smooth water and ruined his reflection.
Harlem's head snapped up to where the drop fell from and looked around for the source. She did not notice she was closer to the edge of the water than she thought. It was shallow, but it didn't help to be soaked, especially when it might be night any time now.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Harlem's head snapped up to where the drop fell from and looked around for the source. She did not notice she was closer to the edge of the water than she thought. It was shallow, but it didn't help to be soaked, especially when it might be night any time now.
Snother Another drop came and another, but there were no skies to be seen. Instead, it was Gin crying. "That's a very wonderful way to think."

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Snother Another drop came and another, but there were no skies to be seen. Instead, it was Gin crying. "That's a very wonderful way to think."
Confused she looked back at Gin and mentally gasped to see he was crying. "Hey, Hey, don't cry! Your tough! " she said encouragingly. She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled warmly. It honestly surprised her because she was never this nice to anyone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Confused she looked back at Gin and mentally gasped to see he was crying. "Hey, Hey, don't cry! Your tough! " she said encouragingly. She put a hand on his shoulder and smiled warmly. It honestly surprised her because she was never this nice to anyone.
"You don't know what my life has become." He looked up at the sky tears still dripping from his face. "I volunteered to bee here just so i could be away from muy careless family." He looked at her, a smile still on his face. "Ever be the one that puts food on your family's table and then get treated like you don't exist? It's a hard life to live."

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"You don't know what my life has become." He looked up at the sky tears still dripping from his face. "I volunteered to bee here just so i could be away from muy careless family." He looked at her, a smile still on his face. "Ever be the one that puts food on your family's table and then get treated like you don't exist? It's a hard life to live."
Realizing she could relate, "Yeah, I know what it's like," she said, quietly. She then scolded herself for adding gloom to the air around them. "If - no! When you win, you will be a hero to your district! Your family won't have the choice to ignore you then!" She said putting an emphasis on 'you'.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Realizing she could relate, "Yeah, I know what it's like," she said, quietly. She then scolded herself for adding gloom to the air around them. "If - no! When you win, you will be a hero to your district! Your family won't have the choice to ignore you then!" She said putting an emphasis on 'you'.
"I don't want that." He said. "Before the game started I already told myself I'm not coming back once I left. I promised to make sure you and Nikki go home together." He said. "And i dont go back on promises."

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 09:30 PM
"I don't want that." He said. "Before the game started I already told myself I'm not coming back once I left. I promised to make sure you and Nikki go home together." He said. "And i dont go back on promises."
"I'd kill myself before I'd let you die, if it comes down to you and me...your winning," her tone made it sound final but.....some people just don't listen, herself included. She was really touched by the fact he wanted her to win but now wasn't the time for weak, sentimental thoughts.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM
"I'd kill myself before I'd let you die, if it comes down to you and me...your winning," her tone made it sound final but.....some people just don't listen, herself included. She was really touched by the fact he wanted her to win but now wasn't the time for weak, sentimental thoughts.
Gin smiled and shook his head. That wasnt going to happen but he didnt really care did he? "Right now. Let's focus on surviving."

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Gin smiled and shook his head. That wasnt going to happen but he didnt really care did he? "Right now. Let's focus on surviving."
"We can worry about it when the time-ah!" She was cut off by someone throwing a blunt object. She was knocked into the shallow stream, it was only middle rib-cage deep when she was sitting. "What the heck!?" She exclaimed. She turned towards who threw the rock and saw a small boy cowering in the bushes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"We can worry about it when the time-ah!" She was cut off by someone throwing a blunt object. She was knocked into the shallow stream, it was only middle rib-cage deep when she was sitting. "What the heck!?" She exclaimed. She turned towards who threw the rock and saw a small boy cowering in the bushes.
Gon looked over to the boy, dagger ready.

SacredMadness
October 5th, 2017, 05:05 AM
Gon looked over to the boy, dagger ready.
The boy whimpered and ran in fear. Harlem swore. "Why throw a rock at me then run away!?" She climbed out of the shallow water and rung out her clothes and her hair. "Damnit" she muttered.Look forward to Hypothermia! she thought sarcastically.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2017, 07:31 AM
The boy whimpered and ran in fear. Harlem swore. "Why throw a rock at me then run away!?" She climbed out of the shallow water and rung out her clothes and her hair. "Damnit" she muttered.Look forward to Hypothermia! she thought sarcastically.
"Doesn't matter." He said. "We gotta keep going."

SacredMadness
October 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
"Doesn't matter." He said. "We gotta keep going."
"I know, I know, quit being so stoic!" She she tried one last attempt to ring the water from her clothes and failed. "Whatever," she muttered to herself. She grabbed the knife and kept it in her hand, having lost it earlier. She wanted to go back and get it but didn't want to risk it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2017, 03:10 PM
"I know, I know, quit being so stoic!" She she tried one last attempt to ring the water from her clothes and failed. "Whatever," she muttered to herself. She grabbed the knife and kept it in her hand, having lost it earlier. She wanted to go back and get it but didn't want to risk it.
Gin went silent after and walked quietly.

SacredMadness
October 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Gin went silent after and walked quietly.
(School was tiring today, sorry if my posts don't make sense. My brain is fried) (plus I just finished chapter two of a story I'm writing, and I did it on the bus, which gives me headaches )
Harlem did not like this silence but kept her mouth shut anyway.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(School was tiring today, sorry if my posts don't make sense. My brain is fried) (plus I just finished chapter two of a story I'm writing, and I did it on the bus, which gives me headaches )
Harlem did not like this silence but kept her mouth shut anyway.
"I can tell you don't like to be the follower." Gon stopped and looked back. "So you lead."

SacredMadness
October 5th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"I can tell you don't like to be the follower." Gon stopped and looked back. "So you lead."
She nodded and resumed her normal bait which was very fast paced. She watched with intent eyes for any sign of disruption. A mocking jay mocked the scream of a dying boy and that made Harlem turn away from the bird and hop across the stream.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2017, 07:29 PM
She nodded and resumed her normal bait which was very fast paced. She watched with intent eyes for any sign of disruption. A mocking jay mocked the scream of a dying boy and that made Harlem turn away from the bird and hop across the stream.
Gin followed precisely.