PDA

View Full Version : 4 sisters ( darky and I :D )

Pages : [1] 2

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us

Must watch just to know where lyrics are from https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sister+song++by+pupini+sisters&view=detail&mid=A540B1D81DC2FAD84B5AA540B1D81DC2FAD84B5A&FORM=VIRE. )
Four sisters and crazy things happen
Darky

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:04 PM
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us

Must watch just to know where lyrics are from https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sister+song++by+pupini+sisters&view=detail&mid=A540B1D81DC2FAD84B5AA540B1D81DC2FAD84B5A&FORM=VIRE. )
Four sisters and crazy things happen
Darky
Yup star, Diana, moon, and Kate. And star and Victoria.... DAMN IT

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Yup star, Diana, moon, and Kate. And star

Start :3 oh and it's Victorian era sorry but I love that era )

Diana stayed inside all day she was considered a witch for knowing things and a little just a tad bit of magic . She sighed as she read her book her hood was covering most of her face she was hiding in the shadows as always her green eyes showed through the shadows .

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Start :3 oh and it's Victorian era sorry but I love that era )

Diana stayed inside all day she was considered a witch for knowing things and a little just a tad bit of magic . She sighed as she read her book her hood was covering most of her face she was hiding in the shadows as always her green eyes showed through the shadows .
(It's really 4 and a half sister(Vicky))(they aren't that old! Its Like sliverbelt, camp beast kinda world)(I don't like Victorian era, they killed Random girls because of witch theories. They thought of a girl did math she was an witch. That's sexist)
"Come on sis we going to go to the lake in the shade" moon said pulling Daina out the house. Star and Kate where already playing around fighting.
"This isn't fair! I still haven't learned to turn into my wolf form!" Kate said laughing.
"You know thr rules, who the best sister?" Star said.
"You are. Get your asss off me!" Kate said.
"Never!" Star said as Kate pushed star off with magic.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:19 PM
(It's really 4 and a half sister(Vicky))(they aren't that old! Its Like sliverbelt, camp beast kinda world)
"Come on sis we going to go to the lake in the shade" moon said pulling Daina out the house. Star and Kate where already playing around fighting.
"This isn't fair! I still haven't learned to turn into my wolf form!" Kate said laughing.
"You know thr rules, who the best sister?" Star said.
"You are. Get your asss off me!" Kate said.
"Never!" Star said as Kate pushed star off with magic.

Aww! Oki but I'm still keeping her look for the outfit! Can I be Vicky ?)
Diana sighed and walked out she made sure no one was around except for her sisters . She was still considered a witch she didn't want to be tied up. Diana pulled down her hood as far as possible . Suddenly a raccoon walked up to her a and hopped on her shoulder
" hey bandit " she greeted and bandit smiled

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Aww! Oki but I'm still keeping her look for the outfit! Can I be Vicky ?)
Diana sighed and walked out she made sure no one was around except for her sisters . She was still considered a witch she didn't want to be tied up. Diana pulled down her hood as far as possible . Suddenly a raccoon walked up to down a and hopped on her shoulder
" hey bandit " she greeted and bandit smiled
(You are vicky and NO VICTORIAN AGE! It's sexist! i hate sexism, just because I could do math they would kill me cause they thought I was an witch! SO NONE OF IT)
Star smiled at her sister as she was on top of Kate.
"Diana tell star to get her ass off me!" Kate said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(You are vicky and NO VICTORIAN AGE! It's sexist! i hate sexism, just because I could do math they would kill me cause they thought I was an witch! SO NONE OF IT)
Star smiled at her sister as she was on top of Kate.
"Diana tell star to get her ass off me!" Kate said.

Oki..........sorry..)( Never thought it was though so yeah....)
" star nock it off " Diana said and bandit nodded as agreement the scratched his ear . She poofed to an all way and Vicky walked out of the house she saw the two and laughed she always thought it was funny

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Oki..........sorry..)( Never thought it was though so yeah....)
" star nock it off " Diana said and bandit nodded as agreement the scratched his ear . She poofed to an all way and Vicky walked out of the house she saw the two and laughed she always thought it was funny
"Fine fine, but when she turns into an wolf I'll stop climbing on her." Star said as Kate had sighed digging the way to lake as star was on top of her.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Fine fine, but when she turns into an wolf I'll stop climbing on her." Star said as Kate had sighed digging the way to lake as star was on top of her.

Diana grumbled and followed her sisters
" where's moon? " Diana asked Vicky ran after the other two and giggled
" Canon ball! " Vicky said and jumped in the lake

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Diana grumbled and followed her sisters
" where's moon? " Diana asked Vicky ran after the other two and giggled
" Canon ball! " Vicky said and jumped in the lake
Moon had already got in the lake as she had jumpscared Vicky.(you do know Vicky is Victoria from sliverbelt just younger and happier)
Star tried to get out of the ground. We managed to as she was at the lake. She was covered in scars and bleeding a bit.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Moon had already got in the lake as she had jumpscared Vicky.(you do know Vicky is Victoria from sliverbelt just younger and happier)
Star tried to get out of the ground. We managed to as she was at the lake. She was covered in scars and bleeding a bit.

K )
Diana healed star of her wounds and sat by and tree she continued to read while bandit slept . Vicky laughed and splashed her sisters

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:58 PM
K )
Diana healed star of her wounds and sat by and tree she continued to read while bandit slept . Vicky laughed and splashed her sisters
" Marco" moon said
"It's Kate,she's going through her wolf transformation she's mad. If we don't calm her down she will stay that way" star said. Growling was heard from the hole.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:03 PM
" Marco" moon said
"It's Kate,she's going through her wolf transformation she's mad. If we don't calm her down she will stay that way" star said. Growling was heard from the hole.

Diana walked over to kate she wasn't scared just worried she hugged kate
" hey easy it's ok just breath " Diana said
" polo! " Vicky said

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Diana walked over to kate she wasn't scared just worried she hugged kate
" hey easy it's ok just breath " Diana said
" polo! " Vicky said
moon when underwater as she appeared under Vicky.
"I GOT YOU" Moon said. Kate growled as she kicked Diana awake as an magic weapon had summoned from her.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:15 PM
moon when underwater as she appeared under Vicky.
"I GOT YOU" Moon said. Kate growled as she kicked Diana awake as an magic weapon had summoned from her.

Vicky screamed as she didn't expect it but turned to giggling
" kate just calm down its me your sister " Diana said as she started kneeling showing she wasn't a threat

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Vicky screamed as she didn't expect it but turned to giggling
" kate just calm down its me your sister " Diana said as she started kneeling showing she wasn't a threat
Kate growled as she clawed Diana. She growled as she ran at Diana with her staff.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Kate growled as she clawed Diana. She growled as she ran at Diana with her staff.

Diana showed no fear it's her sister after all and it she did get harmed by Kate she will just brush it off . She looked at kate with a smile as she stayed kneeling

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Diana showed no fear it's her sister after all and it she did get harmed by Kate she will just brush it off . She looked at kate with a smile as she stayed kneeling
Some signs formed around Kate as she had used an powerful blast against Diana. Star stood in front of Diana as she took the hit. Star was badly wounded. She was bleeding a bit as she had wounds and scars. She hit the hard dirt as she fell down. She weakly got up as she fell again.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Some signs formed around Kate as she had used an powerful blast against Diana. Star stood in front of Diana as she took the hit. Star was badly wounded. She was bleeding a bit as she had wounds and scars. She hit the hard dirt as she fell down. She weakly got up as she fell again.

Diana fell backwards and her hand glowed she healed star completely , she looked at kate her face was serious now and had a glare at kate that kate always new what it meant to shape up and knock it off. Some of dianas face was scard but didn't mind

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Diana fell backwards and her hand glowed she healed star completely , she looked at kate her face was serious now and had a glare at kate that kate always new what it meant to shape up and knock it off. Some of dianas face was scard but didn't mind
Star thanked Diana as she put her head down. Kate growled as she tackled Diana down. She wasn't Kate right now she was an wild wolf.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Star thanked Diana as she put her head down. Kate growled as she tackled Diana down. She wasn't Kate right now she was an wild wolf.

' Ok this is really ticking me off !!!' Diana thought she stared at kate and bared her teeth the only way to stop this was to act like a wolf . So she did she used her magic to make her voice a wolfs and barked loudly and snarled showing her teeth

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:10 PM
' Ok this is really ticking me off !!!' Diana thought she stared at kate and bared her teeth the only way to stop this was to act like a wolf . So she did she used her magic to make her voice a wolfs and barked loudly and snarled showing her teeth
(Kate just needs to be knocked out)
Kate got in a fighting stance as she waited for Diana to respond. She growled back as signs had appeared by her.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:15 PM
(Kate just needs to be knocked out)
Kate got in a fighting stance as she waited for Diana to respond. She growled back as signs had appeared by her.

(=-O )
Diana huffed and did the same she had a plan but she didn't growl she was on hands and knees but she just stayed out ' knock her out ' She thought

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(=-O )
Diana huffed and did the same she had a plan but she didn't growl she was on hands and knees but she just stayed out ' knock her out ' She thought
Kate ran at Diana. Eyes glowing blue as she smiled. She growled as signs where in the ground.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Kate ran at Diana. Eyes glowing blue as she smiled. She growled as signs where in the ground.

Diana smiled and laughed
" seriously !? I am magic you silly! " Diana said and tackled Kate she used her magic to make her strength increase and knock the wolf out

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Diana smiled and laughed
" seriously !? I am magic you silly! " Diana said and tackled Kate she used her magic to make her strength increase and knock the wolf out
Kate fell as she had been covered in signs she had turned back as her eyes when back.
"Diana?" Kate asked looking up.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Kate fell as she had been covered in signs she had turned back as her eyes when back.
"Diana?" Kate asked looking up.

The girl sighed in relief she was exhausted now and fell on her sister but hugged her " next time sis tell me when you loose control ... " Diana said tiredly . Vicky video tapped the whole thing giggled

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The girl sighed in relief she was exhausted now and fell on her sister but hugged her " next time sis tell me when you loose control ... " Diana said tiredly . Vicky video tapped the whole thing giggled
"What? I didnt Know" Kate said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:55 PM
"What? I didnt Know" Kate said.

Diana smile and fell asleep hugging kate . Vicky put the video on YouTube and jumped happily
" AWESOME WE WILL HAVE THE MOST HITS! No pun intended !" Vicky yelled in joy

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Diana smile and fell asleep hugging kate . Vicky put the video on YouTube and jumped happily
" AWESOME WE WILL HAVE THE MOST HITS! No pun intended !" Vicky yelled in joy
Kate her something, helicopters. One landed in front of the girls.
"Is this Victoria, moon, Kate, Diana, and star?" A girl asked.
"Yes" star said.
"Come with me" the girl said taking the 5 on a helicopter.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Kate her something, helicopters. One landed in front of the girls.
"Is this Victoria, moon, Kate, Diana, and star?" A girl asked.
"Yes" star said.
"Come with me" the girl said taking the 5 on a helicopter.

Diana was asleep and Vicky tilted her head but followed

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Diana was asleep and Vicky tilted her head but followed
"Vicky what did u do?" Star asked. They arrived at an school.
"Welcome to sliverbelt" The girl said.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:35 AM
"Vicky what did u do?" Star asked. They arrived at an school.
"Welcome to sliverbelt" The girl said.

" I don't know! " Vicky said and Diana finally woke up and yawned

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:38 AM
" I don't know! " Vicky said and Diana finally woke up and yawned
(Goibg in the school at 8)
"VIXKY' star yelled.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:41 AM
(Goibg in the school at 8)
"VIXKY' star yelled.
^^ )
Vicky whined and started running she didn't know what she did! Diana looked at star and narrowed her eyes

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 02:30 PM
^^ )
Vicky whined and started running she didn't know what she did! Diana looked at star and narrowed her eyes
"I'm talking about the video she posted of you and Kate." Star said as Kate had turned Vicky into an puppy.
"And because of the video you can go to the best school to learn about your powers" the cat girl said.
"I'm Ella, I look like my sister and sometimes like my sisters in law" Ella said.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 03:16 PM
"I'm talking about the video she posted of you and Kate." Star said as Kate had turned Vicky into an puppy.
"And because of the video you can go to the best school to learn about your powers" the cat girl said.
"I'm Ella, I look like my sister and sometimes like my sisters in law" Ella said.

Vicky whined and barked at kate and had her ears down she didn't mean for this to happen . Diana picked up Vicky and held her close while Vicky licked her
" well where are they? " Diana asked Lucy and Nikki walked up to Ella
" hey and new students? " Nikki asked

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Vicky whined and barked at kate and had her ears down she didn't mean for this to happen . Diana picked up Vicky and held her close while Vicky licked her
" well where are they? " Diana asked Lucy and Nikki walked up to Ella
" hey and new students? " Nikki asked
"Tigeress Is teaching her class and lioness is at lunch" Ella said. Ava and eve where running around.
"AHH!" Ava yelled as an blue fur dyed eve chased her sister.
"GET BACK HERE AVA!" Eve yelled. Star tripped both of them as she dyed Ava pink.
"Sloved" star said.
"Oh an puppy!" Ava said petting Vicky.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"Tigeress Is teaching her class and lioness is at lunch" Ella said. Ava and eve where running around.
"AHH!" Ava yelled as an blue fur dyed eve chased her sister.
"GET BACK HERE AVA!" Eve yelled. Star tripped both of them as she dyed Ava pink.
"Sloved" star said.
"Oh an puppy!" Ava said petting Vicky.

Vicky barked and yioed and Diana smiled
" I don't think this will be bad at all " Diana said

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Vicky barked and yioed and Diana smiled
" I don't think this will be bad at all " Diana said
"I'll show your room" ronnie said as eve and Ava smiled running after Ronnie.
"You will be sharing with eve and Ava but you will be fine, they are really fun to be around. And they are playful" Ronnie said with an smile. Ava and eve where playing wrestling already.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"I'll show your room" ronnie said as eve and Ava smiled running after Ronnie.
"You will be sharing with eve and Ava but you will be fine, they are really fun to be around. And they are playful" Ronnie said with an smile. Ava and eve where playing wrestling already.

Vicky hopped out of Diana's arms and into the bed she hopped and barked at the same time ' when will I be human!?!' She thought and sat down . Diana smiled and sat in the corner again she started reading fables

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Vicky hopped out of Diana's arms and into the bed she hopped and barked at the same time ' when will I be human!?!' She thought and sat down . Diana smiled and sat in the corner again she started reading fables
Kate turned Vicky back.. star joined in on the wresting match as for once she was defeated.
"Well Ava is the new master." Eve said as Ava smiled.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Kate turned Vicky back.. star joined in on the wresting match as for once she was defeated.
"Well Ava is the new master." Eve said as Ava smiled.

Vicky sighed and layed in the bed
" finally " Vicky said and Diana laughed at the others

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Vicky sighed and layed in the bed
" finally " Vicky said and Diana laughed at the others
Ava climbed on top of star.
"Karma!" Kate and moon said laying.
"When foxy flies I'll get off you" Ava said as foxy flew by the door as icy tried to get the fox.
"I stand corrected" Ava said.
"Ava it's wrestling today! Sam going against Ronnie come on! Then it's Ari and Leah" eve said as Ava followed with star.
"Come on, I want to see. I think I remember Ella said that sam and Ari where good at wrestling, Ronnie is good at fighting as she took out an dance floor so villains and Leah is good as well." Star said.
"Vicky Diana you coming?" Kate asked.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Ava climbed on top of star.
"Karma!" Kate and moon said laying.
"When foxy flies I'll get off you" Ava said as foxy flew by the door as icy tried to get the fox.
"I stand corrected" Ava said.
"Ava it's wrestling today! Sam going against Ronnie come on! Then it's Ari and Leah" eve said as Ava followed with star.
"Come on, I want to see. I think I remember Ella said that sam and Ari where good at wrestling, Ronnie is good at fighting as she took out an dance floor so villains and Leah is good as well." Star said.
"Vicky Diana you coming?" Kate asked.

Diana shrugged and followed Vicky was asleep
___
Sam was in her fighting stance as her ears where back
" ready? " Sam asked and cracked her knuckles

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Diana shrugged and followed Vicky was asleep
___
Sam was in her fighting stance as her ears where back
" ready? " Sam asked and cracked her knuckles
The girls sat down ready to watch.
----
"Yes I am" ronnie said as she smiled, if she took take out an dance floor of 100 bad guys why couldn't she take out sam. Hell she didn't have her gloves till half of the battle.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 05:25 PM
The girls sat down ready to watch.
----
"Yes I am" ronnie said as she smiled, if she took take out an dance floor of 100 bad guys why couldn't she take out sam. Hell she didn't have her gloves till half of the battle.

Sam chuckled and sharpened red daggers ( wolverine knives ) she smiled and ran at Ronnie she did some new moves ( wonder woman moves!)
Diana smiled as she couldn't wait to see who got maimed

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sam chuckled and sharpened red daggers ( wolverine knives ) she smiled and ran at Ronnie she did some new moves ( wonder woman moves!)
Diana smiled as she couldn't wait to see who got maimed
Ronnie had her gloves in as she blocked the daggers. She punched sam gut as she kicked sam to the ropes. Ronnie had been practicing and you could tell.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Ronnie had her gloves in as she blocked the daggers. She punched sam gut as she kicked sam to the ropes. Ronnie had been practicing and you could tell.

Sam fell to her knees and smirked she got back up and slid underneath Ronnie then did a spinning kick and did a mid air kick with a spin . Diana eyes widened in excitement she never thought this would be interesting
" neet " Diana said

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sam fell to her knees and smirked she got back up and slid underneath Ronnie then did a spinning kick and did a mid air kick with a spin . Diana eyes widened in excitement she never thought this would be interesting
" neet " Diana said
Ronnie had fell over as she had kicked sam while getting up. She punched sam her her gut 12 times as she had kicked sam shin. Ari looked at Leah.
"May the best one win" Ari said. She was an good friend.
---(outside)---
Sunny was being punched by some bullies as she groaned in pain. She was put in a trash bin.
"Sorry sunny" one Bully said. The weakest of the group as he was being controlled by fear. The strong bully threw the trash can with sunny in it at tigeress.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Ronnie had fell over as she had kicked sam while getting up. She punched sam her her gut 12 times as she had kicked sam shin. Ari looked at Leah.
"May the best one win" Ari said. She was an good friend.
---(outside)---
Sunny was being punched by some bullies as she groaned in pain. She was put in a trash bin.
"Sorry sunny" one Bully said. The weakest of the group as he was being controlled by fear. The strong bully threw the trash can with sunny in it at tigeress.

Leah smiled she bowed as she grabbed her sword she jumped high in the air and spun then hit her sword at Ari . Sam groaned in pain and held her chest but smirked afterward she Used Her Aura ANd dashed at ronnie As Fast As Flash Almost she COntinued To Hit Ronnie ( Like BLake DId )

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Leah smiled she bowed as she grabbed her sword she jumped high in the air and spun then hit her sword at Ari . Sam groaned in pain and held her chest but smirked afterward she Used Her Aura ANd dashed at ronnie As Fast As Flash Almost she COntinued To Hit Ronnie ( Like BLake DId )
"Tigeress don't get the weak one, she's under control by fear" sunny whispered. The girl looked at tigeress and sunny then back at the bullies. She walked to tigeress as she knew the leader looks. 'Get sunny back or face our fists' the girl said on her mind as she read the boy face. She sighed heading to the tiger Faunus. She looked at tigeress eyes as she fainted from fear.
-------
Ari blocked the swords with her staff. She kicked Leah Down. Ronnie fell down from the attack as she groaned in pain. She didn't prepare for that attack.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"Tigeress don't get the weak one, she's under control by fear" sunny whispered. The girl looked at tigeress and sunny then back at the bullies. She walked to tigeress as she knew the leader looks. 'Get sunny back or face our fists' the girl said on her mind as she read the boy face. She sighed heading to the tiger Faunus. She looked at tigeress eyes as she fainted from fear.
-------
Ari blocked the swords with her staff. She kicked Leah Down. Ronnie fell down from the attack as she groaned in pain. She didn't prepare for that attack.

Sam smiled at Ronnie and reached out her hand to help she had an idea
Diana made a yell of excitement
" WOOHOO! " Diana said
______
Tigress hissed and held onto sunny she held the girl close and bared her teeth
" stay away from my sunny! " she hissed

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Sam smiled at Ronnie and reached out her hand to help she had an idea
Diana made a yell of excitement
" WOOHOO! " Diana said
______
Tigress hissed and held onto sunny she held the girl close and bared her teeth
" stay away from my sunny! " she hissed
"Out sam is the champion" rio said as he was in this ref suit.
"Thanks sam. Good game" Ronnie said as Ari had kicked Leah.
------
"No tigeress, she's the one under control. The bullies beat her up if she doesn't do what she told. In this cause she's getting an bad beating" sunny said looking at the unconscious girl. The bullies were gone.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Out sam is the champion" rio said as he was in this ref suit.
"Thanks sam. Good game" Ronnie said as Ari had kicked Leah.
------
"No tigeress, she's the one under control. The bullies beat her up if she doesn't do what she told. In this cause she's getting an bad beating" sunny said looking at the unconscious girl. The bullies were gone.

Tigress hissed and dashed after the boys she was on fire and set one of the boys shoulder on fire
" never harm those two again. " she hissed
_____
" no problem and what's that? " Sam asked and slightly pushed Ronnie like a kid and giggled . Leah huffed she backflipped and then used her dash attack at ari

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Tigress hissed and dashed after the boys she was on fire and set one of the boys shoulder on fire
" never harm those two again. " she hissed
_____
" no problem and what's that? " Sam asked and slightly pushed Ronnie like a kid and giggled . Leah huffed she backflipped and then used her dash attack at ari
The boys teleported away.
"What's your name?" Sunny asked the now wake girl.
"Dawn" the girl said weakly.
-----
"What's that sam" Ronnie said as she pushed sam."Karma" ronnie said. Ari had blocked as the three swords were out the ring.
"Just fists and feet now" Ari said.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The boys teleported away.
"What's your name?" Sunny asked the now wake girl.
"Dawn" the girl said weakly.
-----
"What's that sam" Ronnie said as she pushed sam."Karma" ronnie said. Ari had blocked as the three swords were out the ring.
"Just fists and feet now" Ari said.

Sam laughed and pushed ari again she made a face and started running
" come and get me! " she taunted and Diana laughed
" teachers are like kids here! " Diana laughed
_________
" they not harm you again Dawn " tigress Said

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sam laughed and pushed ari again she made a face and started running
" come and get me! " she taunted and Diana laughed
" teachers are like kids here! " Diana laughed
_________
" they not harm you again Dawn " tigress Said
"Thanks?!" Dawn asked confused.
-------
"Yea, it's funny" star said.

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
"Thanks?!" Dawn asked confused.
-------
"Yea, it's funny" star said.

Tigress looked at dawn then at sunny
" sunny you ok? " she asked
______
Diana hopped out off the bleachers as Leah was walking off

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Tigress looked at dawn then at sunny
" sunny you ok? " she asked
______
Diana hopped out off the bleachers as Leah was walking off
"I'm fine" sunny said.
----
"I guess Ari wins this one" rio said

Leucos
September 26th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"I'm fine" sunny said.
----
"I guess Ari wins this one" rio said

" good " tigress said plainly as she walked off

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM
" good " tigress said plainly as she walked off
"Nikki? Why don't rio and tigeress go?" Abby asked.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM
"Nikki? Why don't rio and tigeress go?" Abby asked.

The ten year old girl looked at Abby as she ate some berries
" I don't know " Nikki said with a shrug and moved her brown hair out of the way. Tigress looked back at Abby but kept walking

Nikki )

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 03:28 PM
The ten year old girl looked at Abby as she ate some berries
" I don't know " Nikki said with a shrug and moved her brown hair out of the way. Tigress looked back at Abby but kept walking

Nikki )
(But if Nikki 10 Ronnie 11.... I thought they would be teens. Like Ronnie 17, Nikki 16, Lucy 15 and icy 14)
"Why not, I'll kick that tiger ass" Rio said as Abby used magic to teleport tigeress beside her.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 03:31 PM
(But if Nikki gen Ronnie 11.... I thought they would be teens. Like Ronnie 17, Nikki 16, Lucy 15 and icy 14)
"Why not, I'll kick that tiger ass" Rio said as Abby used magic to teleport tigeress beside her.

She's younger! And Nikki is ten in the hunger games one and is in the games *hides behind bed * don't throw anything !)
Tigress tilted her head when Abby teleported her but then heard Rio and she growled " talking rot huh? " she said and crossed her arms . Nikki giggled and hopped off the bench she smiled and started walking to a tree and climbed up it

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 03:41 PM
She's younger! And Nikki is ten in the hunger games one and is in the games *hides behind bed * don't throw anything !)
Tigress tilted her head when Abby teleported her but then heard Rio and she growled " talking rot huh? " she said and crossed her arms . Nikki giggled and hopped off the bench she smiled and started walking to a tree and climbed up it
(But if you change her age you change her sisters age which means Ronnie is 11 Lucy is 9 and icy is 8 and they would still be separated..... and the everyone else ages getting throw off, know what.. only in this one Nikki is the youngest.... Ronnie is 17, Lucy is 15 and icy is 14 while Nikki is 10)
Icy used her sythce to get her younger sister down.
"Get here Nikki, time for sythce practice" icy said.
-----
"Yea, yea I could kick your butt anyday. We have the same strength but I'm stronger as an bear" rio said.
"FIGHT THE MAN!" Star yelled out.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 03:46 PM
(But if you change her age you change her sisters age which means Ronnie is 11 Lucy is 9 and icy is 8 and they would still be separated..... and the everyone else ages getting throw off, know what.. only in this one Nikki is the youngest.... Ronnie is 17, Lucy is 15 and icy is 14 while Nikki is 10)
Icy used her sythce to get her younger sister down.
"Get here Nikki, time for sythce practice" icy said.
-----
"Yea, yea I could kick your butt anyday. We have the same strength but I'm stronger as an bear" rio said.
"FIGHT THE MAN!" Star yelled out.
Kk! And thanks! But she is still ten in the games and no changes ! But thanks!)

Nikki whined and tried to grab a tree branch
" nuuu! My tree! " Nikki said and huffed she shook the leaves out of her hair and looked up at her big sis
" ok " she said and slowly walked along

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Kk! And thanks! But she is still ten in the games and no changes ! But thanks!)

Nikki whined and tried to grab a tree branch
" nuuu! My tree! " Nikki said and huffed she shook the leaves out of her hair and looked up at her big sis
" ok " she said and slowly walked along
----
"Hey no one calls me teddy but my lovey wife tai!" Rio said as he turned into his bear form and pinned tigeress down. Abby who was in a ref suit. Counted slowly.
"1......"

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
(-_-)
"You get in your treehouse, it won't take long" icy said.
----
"Hey no one calls me teddy but my lovey wife tai!" Rio said as he turned into his bear form and pinned tigeress down. Abby who was in a ref suit. Counted slowly.
"1......"

Nikki sighed and grabbed her scythe it was still heavy! She almost fell over and kept her balance
" Why is it so heavy! ? " Nikki whined and it almost hit icy
" sorry! " Nikki said
Tigress hissed and roared she kicked Rio off with her hind legs and rolled over on the bear and growled keeping her paw on his neck. Tai watched from her place at the bench she looked up occasionally from her book as her yellow eyes narrowed . (Wanna do the puke joke thingy from ep 1 with Nikki and Ronnie and rio? Just wondering

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Nikki sighed and grabbed her scythe it was still heavy! She almost fell over and kept her balance
" Why is it so heavy! ? " Nikki whined and it almost hit icy
" sorry! " Nikki said
Tigress hissed and roared she kicked Rio off with her hind legs and rolled over on the bear and growled keeping her paw on his neck. Tai watched from her place at the bench she looked up occasionally from her book as her yellow eyes narrowed . (Wanna do the puke joke thingy from ep 1 with Nikki and Ronnie and rio? Just wondering
(To wanted to vm that out)
"OUT" Abby said as Rio couldn't hear her counting.
"YA TIGERESS!" Star said as moon threw her book at her.
"SHUT UP" moon yelled.
----
"Cause that's mine yours is over there" icy said grabbing cold ice.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM
(To wanted to vm that out)
"OUT" Abby said as Rio couldn't hear her counting.
"YA TIGERESS!" Star said as moon threw her book at her.
"SHUT UP" moon yelled.
----
"Cause that's mine yours is over there" icy said grabbing cold ice.

Nikki face palmed in embarrassment and grabbed her scythe it wasn't heavy
" I know I name it blue thunder! " she chirped and swung it around and did a side spin and the end of the scythe cracked the ground she was good at it already " wow!! " she said ( ok!^^ )
________
Diana laughed at star and moon
" tigers beet bears " she said as tigres s smiled when she formed back and walked away elegantly . Sam was walking up with a case that was white ane red lined she had a cart of them

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Nikki face palmed in embarrassment and grabbed her scythe it wasn't heavy
" I know I name it blue thunder! " she chirped and swung it around and did a side spin and the end of the scythe cracked the ground she was good at it already " wow!! " she said ( ok!^^ )
________
Diana laughed at star and moon
" tigers beet bears " she said as tigres s smiled when she formed back and walked away elegantly . Sam was walking up with a case that was white ane red lined she had a cart of them
"Good but your not good at it yet" icy said.
-------
"YA GO TIGERS!" Star said as moon punched star in her gut.
"SHUT UP!" Moon said as star tackled her down.
"Their fighting again!" Kate said.
"This might be an interesting fight outside the ring" Apollyon said.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"Good but your not good at it yet" icy said.
-------
"YA GO TIGERS!" Star said as moon punched star in her gut.
"SHUT UP!" Moon said as star tackled her down.
"Their fighting again!" Kate said.
"This might be an interesting fight outside the ring" Apollyon said.

Diana pulled the two apart she glared at both of them
" enough your sisters that have a family not fighters in a ring! " Diana scolded Nikki giggled and spun her scythe again but it hit Sam and caused the case she was holding fly open and the stones fall out and one broke
" you little parasite! Look what you done! " Sam growled and picked the stones up and Nikki gulped " do you realize how rare these are!?! " Sam added

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Diana pulled the two apart she glared at both of them
" enough your sisters that have a family not fighters in a ring! " Diana scolded Nikki giggled and spun her scythe again but it hit Sam and caused the case she was holding fly open and the stones fall out and one broke
" you little parasite! Look what you done! " Sam growled and picked the stones up and Nikki gulped
"It's fine sam, I'll fix it" icy said. "Plus you did more damage in your training, to me. Hurt like hell" icy said.
"Well she started it!" moon said.
"And you never tell Vicky and Kate that!" Star said. 'this will be a bigger battle with Wonder Woman in it' Kate thought.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"It's fine sam, I'll fix it" icy said. "Plus you did more damage in your training, to me. Hurt like hell" icy said.
"Well she started it!" moon said.
"And you never tell Vicky and Kate that!" Star said. 'this will be a bigger battle with Wonder Woman in it' Kate thought.

Diana had enough of this she used her magic to make star and moon to not talk and be powerless for an hour
" now this will be your punishment " Diana said as she acted like an adult and Vicky giggled . Sam growled and picked the stones up
" these are very very rare! " she said Nikki climbed back in her tree

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Diana had enough of this she used her magic to make star and moon to not talk and be powerless for an hour
" now this will be your punishment " Diana said as she acted like an adult and Vicky giggled . Sam growled and picked the stones up
" these are very very rare! " she said Nikki climbed back in her tree
Moon blocked the spell as she grabbed her book. Star was left speechless. 'I hate this!' star thought.
"Thanks Diana, I need this peace and quiet from star" moon said reading her book as star kicked moon.
"I'll make it longer I will" moon said as star backed off.
"Anyone else want to wrestle before this is over" Abby asked.
"I do!" Jess said. She wanted to face cam, her old crush and the current asshole.
"I'll pay for more" icy said.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Moon blocked the spell as she grabbed her book. Star was left speechless. 'I hate this!' star thought.
"Thanks Diana, I need this peace and quiet from star" moon said reading her book as star kicked moon.
"I'll make it longer I will" moon said as star backed off.
"Anyone else want to wrestle before this is over" Abby asked.
"I do!" Jess said. She wanted to face cam, her old crush and the current asshole.
"I'll pay for more" icy said.

Diana shrugged and sat down while cam smiled at jess and saved
" sorry ladies but my muscles hurt " he said and yawned tai rolled her eyes
" like you had any to start with " tai remarked and Sam laughed at it Nikki giggled while cam was speechless

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Diana shrugged and sat down while cam smiled at jess and saved
" sorry ladies but my muscles hurt " he said and yawned tai rolled her eyes
" like you had any to start with " tai remarked and Sam laughed at it Nikki giggled while cam was speechless
Jess threw cam on the ring. She knew he wasn't tired or worn out. Either way he was getting his ass kicked.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Jess threw cam on the ring. She knew he wasn't tired or worn out. Either way he was getting his ass kicked.

" easy there ! " cam said and stood up he put up his fists
" ready jesy? " he said as it was Jess Nick name

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
" easy there ! " cam said and stood up he put up his fists
" ready jesy? " he said as it was Jess Nick name
Jess punched cam in his antlers and face.
"Don't call me jessy again! You son of an asshole!" Jess yelled tacking the moose over.
"You going to count down?" Ronnie asked Abby.
"No she needs to get her anger out. Anger management can't do this for 5 years" abby said.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Jess punched cam in his antlers and face.
"Don't call me jessy again! You son of an asshole!" Jess yelled tacking the moose over.
"You going to count down?" Ronnie asked Abby.
"No she needs to get her anger out. Anger management can't do this for 5 years" abby said.

Nikki hug attacked her sister and giggled . Cam gasped and fell backwards

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Nikki hug attacked her sister and giggled . Cam gasped and fell backwards
Icy fell over.
"Well I guess we can take an break!" Icy said.
"You don't know what I been though, what you put me though you awful son of a jackass riding it's way down into the deep part of hell!" Jess said as Rio separated the two.
"Let's have an break then it's round two" rio said as Jess was already mad as hell.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Icy fell over.
"Well I guess we can take an break!" Icy said.
"You don't know what I been though, what you put me though you awful son of a jackass riding it's way down into the deep part of hell!" Jess said as Rio separated the two.
"Let's have an break then it's round two" rio said as Jess was already mad as hell.

Cameron quickly got up something mentally smacked him without Jesse's help
His eyes widened
" wait....you liked me and I ....oh mother of pearl " he said and face palmed

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Cameron quickly got up something mentally smacked him without Jesse's help
His eyes widened
" wait....you liked me and I ....oh mother of pearl " he said and face palmed
Jess growled, it took her 5 years in anger management over Cameron had he just found out. He made her spend 5 years alone as she was considered dangerous angry. She knocked the moose boy out as she was just full of rage. Abby grabbed Jess before she could do anymore harm to the boy.
"I think that's enough, match dismissed!" Abbybsaid as Jess calmed down. She sighed as Abby and Jess walked to Abby office. Sky took cam to the nurse.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Jess growled, it took her 5 years in anger management over Cameron had he just found out. He made her spend 5 years alone as she was considered dangerous angry. She knocked the moose boy out as she was just full of rage. Abby grabbed Jess before she could do anymore harm to the boy.
"I think that's enough, match dismissed!" Abbybsaid as Jess calmed down. She sighed as Abby and Jess walked to Abby office. Sky took cam to the nurse.

Cameron woke up a few minutes later he hissed at the pain in his head
' You dunce! You mentally idiotic dunce!' He thought and looked down he needed to talk to jess and fast .
" I need to talk to jess! I need " he said and got up he ran out of the nurse office

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Cameron woke up a few minutes later he hissed at the pain in his head
' You dunce! You mentally idiotic dunce!' He thought and looked down he needed to talk to jess and fast .
" I need to talk to jess! I need " he said and got up he ran out of the nurse office
Jess sat at Abby desk. She needed to be alone to calm down as Abby office was the best place for her. Abby was doing her plans in her dorm as she was here for the young jasfoxusiger girl. Jess had calmed down a bit as she heard some noisy shoes.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Jess sat at Abby desk. She needed to be alone to calm down as Abby office was the best place for her. Abby was doing her plans in her dorm as she was here for the young jasfoxusiger girl. Jess had calmed down a bit as she heard some noisy shoes.

" Jess I'm so so so so so sorry! Look I know I've been a complete dunce and a jerk and a dolt but please I'm very honestly sorry. I'm here for you now and you can use me as a punching bag when ever you want " Cameron said as he was catching his breath

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
" Jess I'm so so so so so sorry! Look I know I've been a complete dunce and a jerk and a dolt but please I'm very honestly sorry. I'm here for you now and you can use me as a punching bag when ever you want " Cameron said as he was catching his breath
Jess eyes turned red as she punched cam in his nose.
"I spend 5 years in anger management! I had no friends for 5 years cause I was considered dangerous angry! Do you know what it feels like! No! You don't cause your just an Jackass who cares for himself! You almost killed quince for Ella! You never cared for me! JUST LEAVE!" Jess raged as she looked at the moose boy. She was done with him, she was done with him forever.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Jess eyes turned red as she punched cam in his nose.
"I spend 5 years in anger management! I had no friends for 5 years cause I was considered dangerous angry! Do you know what it feels like! No! You don't cause your just an Jackass who cares for himself! You almost killed quince for Ella! You never cared for me! JUST LEAVE!" Jess raged as she looked at the moose boy. She was done with him, she was done with him forever.

Cameron stayed his ground ' it was because of father!' He thought
" it was because of my father I was like that!!!! He treated me terribly! So I had to do something to get his love!!! Did you ever stop to think what caused me to be like this? I'm wanting to change for you I'm sorry " he said and broke to tears

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Cameron stayed his ground ' it was because of father!' He thought
" it was because of my father I was like that!!!! He treated me terribly! So I had to do something to get his love!!! Did you ever stop to think what caused me to be like this? I'm wanting to change for you I'm sorry " he said and broke to tears
"JUST LEAVE I'M DONE WITH YOU FOREVER!" Jess said kicking the boy at sam. She left as she when to her dorm as the timer when off. Abby came in her office as she put the plans down. She blocked cam from her phone as she had forgotten to block the messages.
"Do you need some help?" Ronnie asked. Jess started to glow red as Ronnie took the sign.
"Never mind" Ronnie said.
"I just need Lucy! She's my best friend" Jess said as Ronnie nodded running to her younger sister.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 06:03 PM
"JUST LEAVE I'M DONE WITH YOU FOREVER!" Jess said kicking the boy at sam. She left as she when to her dorm as the timer when off. Abby came in her office as she put the plans down. She blocked cam from her phone as she had forgotten to block the messages.
"Do you need some help?" Ronnie asked. Jess started to glow red as Ronnie took the sign.
"Never mind" Ronnie said.
"I just need Lucy! She's my best friend" Jess said as Ronnie nodded running to her younger sister.

Cameron backed up and gulped " sorry I guess I should never have been born... " he said sadly and ran off and out of the school. Lucy yawned and saw Jess was angry again her mouse ears where down and hugged Jess
" it's ok maybe he was telling the truth but I'm sorry " Lucy said

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Cameron backed up and gulped " sorry I guess I should never have been born... " he said sadly and ran off and out of the school. Lucy yawned and saw Jess was angry again her mouse ears where down and hugged Jess
" it's ok maybe he was telling the truth but I'm sorry " Lucy said
"I'm just done with him. He doesn't know what I been though if it wasn't for Abby I would still been in anger management or wrose" Jess said. "If he wants to change he can do it for someone else!" Jess said hugging her back(screw the long family tree! I ship Lucy and Jess!)(i'll have A crush for cam what about Lizzy the black wolf fanus with blue eyes)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 06:13 PM
"I'm just done with him. He doesn't know what I been though if it wasn't for Abby I would still been in anger management or wrose" Jess said. "If he wants to change he can do it for someone else!" Jess said hugging her back(screw the long family tree! I ship Lucy and Jess!)

Why not ^^ )
Lucy had her ears down and her tail was limp , she kept hugging her friend and her ears where getting itchy as they started twitching
" stupid mouse ears always get itchy ... " she mumbled
" but that was kinda harsh though jesy... " she added

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Why not ^^ )
Lucy had her ears down and her tail was limp , she kept hugging her friend and her ears where getting itchy as they started twitching
" stupid mouse ears always get itchy ... " she mumbled
" but that was kinda harsh though jesy... " she added
"How you feel after an boy that costs you 5 years alone and anger management notices you had liked him?" Jess said. "I just can't stand that freaking moose anymore." Jess said as she had memories from anger management.
Jess was being shocked as it wasn't helping it was just torture. But for other poeple they were fine, she had an muzzle on her mouth as she was in a boxing match with no gloves.
"To understand anger you must fight it and its Pain! Jess!" The person said as she got punched hard. 11 year old Jess was in pain.
(This will happen in sliverbelt)

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"How you feel after an boy that costs you 5 years alone and anger management notices you had liked him?" Jess said. "I just can't stand that freaking moose anymore." Jess said as she had memories from anger management.
Jess was being shocked as it wasn't helping it was just torture. But for other poeple they were fine, she had an muzzle on her mouth as she was in a boxing match with no gloves.
"To understand anger you must fight it and its Pain! Jess!" The person said as she got punched hard. 11 year old Jess was in pain.
(This will happen in sliverbelt)

Kk )
Lucy held jess close she felt sorry for the poor girl!
" I'm sorry jesy" Lucy said and now the mouse got herself upset and she started to cry for her friend
" it happened again ! When ever I feel bad for you I cry! Why me! " Lucy said and covered face in embarrassment

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Kk )
Lucy held jess close she felt sorry for the poor girl!
" I'm sorry jesy" Lucy said and now the mouse got herself upset and she started to cry for her friend
" it happened again ! When ever I feel bad for you I cry! Why me! " Lucy said and covered face in embarrassment"its fine Lucy. They will never harm me here or you ever. And I'll make sure that happens" jess said hugging her bff.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"its fine Lucy. They will never harm me here or you ever. And I'll make sure that happens" jess said hugging her bff.

We need a Cardin for rwby or at LEAST weiss wanna voulentier ? Cardin is a bully )
The mouse blushed and smiled she hugged Jess as her tail wagged in happiness
" I hope you don't hate mice as much as moose " Lucy said

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
We need a Cardin for rwby or at LEAST weiss wanna voulentier ? Cardin is a bully )
The mouse blushed and smiled she hugged Jess as her tail wagged in happiness
" I hope you don't hate mice as much as moose " Lucy said
(No)
"Lucy can I tell you something?" Jess asked.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM
(No)
"Lucy can I tell you something?" Jess asked.
Just wondering and ok )
Lucy tilted her head but nodded her ears twitched in excitement

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Just wondering and ok )
Lucy tilted her head but nodded her ears twitched in excitement
"I'm lesbian, but not just lesbian. Lucy I'm in love with you" Jess said blushing.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"I'm lesbian, but not just lesbian. Lucy I'm in love with you" Jess said blushing.

Lucy froze her face was red and she couldn't speak . Her ears where flat against her head and shook ' I'm a mouse!!! A mouse!!! ' She thought
Her nose twitched tried to contain herself
" j-j-jess " she said and started to whimper she was afraid of everything everything ! Even this . Lucy grabbed her inhaler

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Lucy froze her face was red and she couldn't speak . Her ears where flat against her head and shook ' I'm a mouse!!! A mouse!!! ' She thought
Her nose twitched tried to contain herself
" j-j-jess " she said and started to whimper she was afraid of everything everything ! Even this . Lucy grabbed her inhaler
"I know what your going though but you mean so much to me, like Abby to sam" Jess said. "Your the only one understands me" Jess said.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"I know what your going though but you mean so much to me, like Abby to sam" Jess said. "Your the only one understands me" Jess said.

Lucy whimpered and used her inhaler a few times and held in her breath
" I'm not sure if I-if I'm just scared ! I get scared with everything ... " she squeaked and shyly hugged Jess

Darky
September 27th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Lucy whimpered and used her inhaler a few times and held in her breath
" I'm not sure if I-if I'm just scared ! I get scared with everything ... " she squeaked and shyly hugged Jess
"I know your scared but, I just love you with all my heart. Could I? May we?" Jess asked.

Leucos
September 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"I know your scared but, I just love you with all my heart. Could I? May we?" Jess asked.

Lucy squeaked as she just hugged jess her tail thrashed happily and her ears twitched and she shook her head
" stupid ears I hate them! " she said

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:11 AM
Lucy squeaked as she just hugged jess her tail thrashed happily and her ears twitched and she shook her head
" stupid ears I hate them! " she said
A girl in chains and a muzzle ran into jess room.
"Please get this damn muzzle off" girl said as jess took off the chains and muzzle. She noticed the girl was her older sister.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:28 AM
A girl in chains and a muzzle ran into jess room.
"Please get this damn muzzle off" girl said as jess took off the chains and muzzle. She noticed the girl was her older sister.

Lucy saw the girl
" are you ok? " the mouse asked

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Lucy saw the girl
" are you ok? " the mouse asked
"I'm fine, but I'll stab those cold hearted fake anger management people." The girl said.
"Becky?" Jess said hugging her sister.
"Jess I missed you it's been so long" Becky said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:33 PM
"I'm fine, but I'll stab those cold hearted fake anger management people." The girl said.
"Becky?" Jess said hugging her sister.
"Jess I missed you it's been so long" Becky said.

Lucy growled and was getting over protective her tail thrashed
" that's it!!! I'm gonna go full savage on them! " Lucy said and started to head off

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Lucy growled and was getting over protective her tail thrashed
" that's it!!! I'm gonna go full savage on them! " Lucy said and started to head off
"Ummm their chasing a bird so, not an good choice. They will think I died trying to get out cause I left some things that would make me seem dead" becky said.
"Lucy calm down, Becky you can talk to Abby about this" Jess said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Ummm their chasing a bird so, not an good choice. They will think I died trying to get out cause I left some things that would make me seem dead" becky said.
"Lucy calm down, Becky you can talk to Abby about this" Jess said.

Lucy stoped in front of the door way and her talking turned to a series of squeaked and barks and some whines

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Lucy stoped in front of the door way and her talking turned to a series of squeaked and barks and some whines
Becky went to abby(which I'm totally going to skip)
"Its Fine Lucy one day I'll have my revenge." Jess said
------
Eve when to tigeress.
"I'm ready for my lesson" eve said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Becky went to abby(which I'm totally going to skip)
"Its Fine Lucy one day I'll have my revenge." Jess said
------
Eve when to tigeress.
"I'm ready for my lesson" eve said.

Tigress nodded and she sat down
" now what do you want to learn? " she asked her tail slowly thrashed side to side waiting her answer

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Tigress nodded and she sat down
" now what do you want to learn? " she asked her tail slowly thrashed side to side waiting her answer
"Like Ava with her sythce she's danger to fight with" Jess said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"To fight like you" eve said.
-----
"Like Ava with her sythce she's danger to fight with" Jess said.

Tigress nodded and smiled finally some one wanted to learn from her!
" alright let's start by controlling your inner animal spirit " she said
_________
Lucy smiled and sat down on the bed
" are you sure your fine with mice? " she asked again

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Tigress nodded and smiled finally some one wanted to learn from her!
" alright let's start by controlling your inner animal spirit " she said
_________
Lucy smiled and sat down on the bed
" are you sure your fine with mice? " she asked again
"Yes I'm part squirrel and squirrel and mice are buddies" Jess said kissing Lucy forehead.
-------
"I already know that, mice are easier to learn" eve said.
-----
(Time for Lizzy X cam)
The black wolf girl sat alone on a bench. She had no friends, everyone was scared of her or bullied her.
"move ass, this is my bench!" A boy said.
"Yeah leave you wolf" someone said as people started saying mean things. The girl just ran off in the forset. She had went by the pond as she had started to cry. A raccoon when to the girl.
"Thank you max" the girl said petting the wild raccoon. Her only friends were the forset animals. Their was Sandy the squirrel, flash the flacon and max the racoon.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"Yes I'm part squirrel and squirrel and mice are buddies" Jess said kissing Lucy forehead.
-------
"I already know that, mice are easier to learn" eve said.
-----
(Time for Lizzy X cam)
The black wolf girl sat alone on a bench. She had no friends, everyone was scared of her or bullied her.
"move ass, this is my bench!" A boy said.
"Yeah leave you wolf" someone said as people started saying mean things. The girl just ran off in the forset. She had went by the pond as she had started to cry. A raccoon when to the girl.
"Thank you max" the girl said petting the wild raccoon. Her only friends were the forset animals. Their was Sandy the squirrel, flash the flacon and max the racoon.
Lucy squeaked and covered her face with a smile
________
" practice makes perfect " Tigress said and smiled
______
Cameron kicked a rock and noticed the bullies and the girl he learned his mistake but he was sure no one would fall for him
" Hey leave her alone jerks!!!! " Cameron said with a growl

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Lucy squeaked and covered her face with a smile
________
" practice makes perfect " Tigress said and smiled
______
Cameron kicked a rock and noticed the bullies and the girl he learned his mistake but he was sure no one would fall for him
" Hey leave her alone jerks!!!! " Cameron said with a growl
Jess closed her door. She wanted some alone time, especially when wacthing a movie.
"Lucy do you want to watch an movie" Jess asked.
------
"But do I have to if I mastered it?" Eve asked.
------
The bully looked at cam while kicking him in the water. He knew that cam antlers would get stuck again. The bully wasn't do any harm, but everyone did the same thing. The girl saw cam in the water as she swam after him to the bottom.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Jess closed her door. She wanted some alone time, especially when wacthing a movie.
"Lucy do you want to watch an movie" Jess asked.
------
"But do I have to if I mastered it?" Eve asked.
------
The bully looked at cam while kicking him in the water. He knew that cam antlers would get stuck again. The bully wasn't do any harm, but everyone did the same thing. The girl saw cam in the water as she swam after him to the bottom.

Lucy nodded and smiled she grabbed a classic well maybe not classic but great one " Coraline? " she asked with a smile

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Lucy nodded and smiled she grabbed a classic well maybe not classic but great one " Coraline? " she asked with a smile
"I didn't, everyone just doesn't like her, like how Jess doesn't like you" the boy said kicking a stray. The girl swam after the drowning stray cat as she had it. She brought it up to air as she was wet. Max hissed at the bully.
-----
"Sure, I just hope Ella doesn't know!" Jess said as Ella had came in the door with some thread and needles.
"Come on Jess be like us!" Ella said as Jess hid behind lucy.
"Why does your pranks always scare me?" Jess asked.
"Who cares I'm ready for my favorite movie" Ella said.
-----
"So what is next?"

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:41 PM
"I didn't, everyone just doesn't like her, like how Jess doesn't like you" the boy said kicking a stray. The girl swam after the drowning stray cat as she had it. She brought it up to air as she was wet. Max hissed at the bully.
-----
"Sure, I just hope Ella doesn't know!" Jess said as Ella had came in the door with some thread and needles.
"Come on Jess be like us!" Ella said as Jess hid behind lucy.
"Why does your pranks always scare me?" Jess asked.
"Who cares I'm ready for my favorite movie" Ella said.
-----
"So what is next?"

Cameron narrowed his eyes at the Bully he wasn't afraid to start a fight as he cracked his knuckles
" Leave that girl alone! Who cares if any one likes me? Since no one ever will " he said and punched the bully

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Cameron narrowed his eyes at the Bully he wasn't afraid to start a fight as he cracked his knuckles
" Leave that girl alone! Who cares if any one likes me? Since no one ever will " he said and punched the bully
The bully punched cam gut a couple times as he was stronger than cam anyways. The girl had looked at the cat as it opened its eyes. It spiy out some water but was fine.
-------
Ella had grabbed some popcorn as she's had a big bucket.jess stole from the 3 ft tall and 5 ft long bucket fulled of popcorn. She's grabbed an normal bucket as she scoped some popcorn back.
------
"Like this" eve said turning into a black mouse and was in the shadows. Her blue eyes were out as you could see her.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 04:59 PM
The bully punched cam gut a couple times as he was stronger than cam anyways. The girl had looked at the cat as it opened its eyes. It spiy out some water but was fine.
-------
Ella had grabbed some popcorn as she's had a big bucket.jess stole from the 3 ft tall and 5 ft long bucket fulled of popcorn. She's grabbed an normal bucket as she scoped some popcorn back.
------
"Like this" eve said turning into a black mouse and was in the shadows. Her blue eyes were out as you could see her.

Lucy nose twitched and she smelled the popcorn and her ears perked up
_______
Cameron growled and held his chest he used his antlers to hit the bully

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Lucy nose twitched and she smelled the popcorn and her ears perked up
_______
Cameron growled and held his chest he used his antlers to hit the bully
"No one likes black wolf" the bully said as the wolves growled as one howled for sam.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The bully had kicked cam at the girl. The female fell over.
"Moose boy try as hard as you can but you can't beat me, no one likes wolves" the bully said staring at the wolves behind him. Vicky, Diana, Apollyon, Ari, star, moon, and Kate.
"No one likes black wolf" the bully said as the wolves growled as one howled for sam.

Cameron helped the girl up and huffed . Sam walked out in her wolf form she was a huge black wolf her eyes shined and growled she barked

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Cameron helped the girl up and huffed . Sam walked out in her wolf form she was a huge black wolf her eyes shined and growled she barked
"I screwed up!" The bully said looking at sam.
"Big time" Ari said.
"Thanks" the girls as she saw another raccoon.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:24 PM
"I screwed up!" The bully said looking at sam.
"Big time" Ari said.
"Thanks" the girls as she saw another raccoon.

Sam showed her teeth as she prowled up to the bully she was slobbering to make it look menacing her ears where back
" no problem kid " Cameron said and smiled he saw the racoon
" aww! I love racoons! " cam said

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sam showed her teeth as she prowled up to the bully she was slobbering to make it look menacing her ears where back
" no problem kid " Cameron said and smiled he saw the racoon
" aww! I love racoons! " cam said
(Its bandit)
The other wolves surrounded the bully as he teleproted Away. Ari tackled the big as she was in top of the bully but in the boys bathroom.
"you can't be in here!" The bully said.
Ari threw the boy outside as he teleported away.
"What's your name?" The girl asked as flash sqwacked at cam.
"Easy flash, he's fine" the girl said as flash calmed down.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:32 PM
(Its bandit)
The other wolves surrounded the bully as he teleproted Away. Ari tackled the big as she was in top of the bully but in the boys bathroom.
"you can't be in here!" The bully said.
Ari threw the boy outside as he teleported away.
"What's your name?" The girl asked as flash sqwacked at cam.
"Easy flash, he's fine" the girl said as flash calmed down.

Bandit yiped and scratched his ear he smiled at the two .
" names Cameron you might know me for being a jerk ...jess hates me and I've learned my lesson but now no one likes me I guess " cam said with a nervous scratch of his neck . Sam barker again at the bully and roared at him

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Bandit yiped and scratched his ear he smiled at the two .
" names Cameron you might know me for being a jerk ...jess hates me and I've learned my lesson but now no one likes me I guess " cam said with a nervous scratch of his neck . Sam barker again at the bully and roared at him
"Well thank you. I'm lizzy, the flacon is flash, the squirrel is Sandy, and the black raccoon with gray stripes is max" lizzy said as the 3 animals waved. The bully tried to get away as Lilly grabbed the boy.
"Into the cage" she said putting the boy in the 'cage' which was an timeout cell. Star pet bandit. After all he was her sisters.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Well thank you. I'm lizzy, the flacon is flash, the squirrel is Sandy, and the black raccoon with gray stripes is max" lizzy said as the 3 animals waved. The bully tried to get away as Lilly grabbed the boy.
"Into the cage" she said putting the boy in the 'cage' which was an timeout cell. Star pet bandit. After all he was her sisters.

Bandit smiled at star. Sam growled and walked off in her wolf form
" nice to meet you lizzy I wish you could say the same " Cameron said with a nervous smile

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Bandit smiled at star. Sam growled and walked off in her wolf form
" nice to meet you lizzy I wish you could say the same " Cameron said with a nervous smile
"Well you stocked up for me, no one done that for me" lizzy said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Well you stocked up for me, no one done that for me" lizzy said.

Cameron looked down
" your welcome , that's really the only useful thing I've done here " the moose said and scratched his antlers

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Cameron looked down
" your welcome , that's really the only useful thing I've done here " the moose said and scratched his antlers
"Hey it's lunch time, well see you later Cameron" lizzy said heading off. Her animal friends had followed her.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:04 PM
"Hey it's lunch time, well see you later Cameron" lizzy said heading off. Her animal friends had followed her.

Diana was at a lunch table and bandit munched on some fruit , Lucy was already eating and Cameron walked slowly he was hungry but he froze when he saw Jess .

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Diana was at a lunch table and bandit munched on some fruit , Lucy was already eating and Cameron walked slowly he was hungry but he froze when he saw Jess .
Jess growled at Cameron under her breath. But she didn't want to upset Lucy so she continued to eat.(cam can still text her!) lizzy ate alone with her animals. She ate at her own table as flash eat an burger. Max ate some fruit and sandy had nut mix.
"Hey do mine me?" Star asked.
"Sure" lizzy said as star sat down with her.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Jess growled at Cameron under her breath. But she didn't want to upset Lucy so she continued to eat.(cam can still text her!) lizzy ate alone with her animals. She ate at her own table as flash eat an burger. Max ate some fruit and sandy had nut mix.
"Hey do mine me?" Star asked.
"Sure" lizzy said as star sat down with her.

Lucy saw Cameron and made a hissing noise and scooted closer next to jess . The moose speed walked to the back of the lunchroom . Diana waved at star and lizzy

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Lucy saw Cameron and made a hissing noise and scooted closer next to jess . The moose speed walked to the back of the lunchroom . Diana waved at star and lizzy
Lizzy saw Cameron as she waved. Star smiled as Kate and moon sat by her. Lizzy smiled, she had friends. More friends then before.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Lizzy saw Cameron as she waved. Star smiled as Kate and moon sat by her. Lizzy smiled, she had friends. More friends then before.

Cameron smiled at lizzy and waved
" MOOSE! " Lucy yelled at him her ears against her head and growled she was about to go savage and Diana laughed

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Cameron smiled at lizzy and waved
" MOOSE! " Lucy yelled at him her ears against her head and growled she was about to go savage and Diana laughed
Jess was about get up as Lizzy didn't know what was happening. The stray cat hopped on Lucy lap as the gray cat meowed at Lucy calming down. She liked the mouse fanus.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Jess was about get up as Lizzy didn't know what was happening. The stray cat hopped on Lucy lap as the gray cat meowed at Lucy calming down. She liked the mouse fanus.

Cameron stayed quiet and the mouse hissed and shook her head she squeaked a few times . Bandit tilted his head

Darky
September 28th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Cameron stayed quiet and the mouse hissed and shook her head she squeaked a few times . Bandit tilted his head
The cat sat beside Lucy. The room is quiet, the cat stood quiet waiting for Lucy to wait for Lucy. Jess pet the stray. Ronnie stood quiet, she was staring at icy. Icy put her sycthe between the two.
"Let's stop this before this starts" icy said.

Leucos
September 28th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The cat sat beside Lucy. The room is quiet, the cat stood quiet waiting for Lucy to wait for Lucy. Jess pet the stray. Ronnie stood quiet, she was staring at icy. Icy put her sycthe between the two.
"Let's stop this before this starts" icy said.

Lucy calmed down and sat down she held her head and sighed
" it's fine I just needed to let some anger out " Lucy said and Diana giggled
" more than anger " Diana said and the mouse nodded

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Lucy calmed down and sat down she held her head and sighed
" it's fine I just needed to let some anger out " Lucy said and Diana giggled
" more than anger " Diana said and the mouse nodded
"Start punching a punching bag" icy said. "Aslo Lucy someone is waiting for you" icy said as the cat meowed for Lucy.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 06:32 AM
"Start punching a punching bag" icy said. "Aslo Lucy someone is waiting for you" icy said as the cat meowed for Lucy.

Lucy let the cat and smiled
" hey you " she said

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Lucy let the cat and smiled
" hey you " she said
The cat purred as it meowed. The stray smiled.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 06:38 AM
The cat purred as it meowed. The stray smiled.

Lucy held the cat and pet the stray ( rwby!^^ )

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Lucy held the cat and pet the stray ( rwby!^^ )
(About to go in shcool)
The stray meowed.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 06:44 AM
(About to go in shcool)
The stray meowed.

(Same by I have half day ! )

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
(Same by I have half day ! )
Respond!)

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 02:25 PM
(About to go in shcool)
The stray meowed.

Lucy smiled at the stray and kept petting it
" hungry? " she asked the cat

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Lucy smiled at the stray and kept petting it
" hungry? " she asked the cat
The cat smiled as Lizzy left. She waited till she was far from the school.
"Ugh.... again. I can't control it" Lizzy eyes when black as she wasn't someone that to be around.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 02:37 PM
The cat smiled as Lizzy left. She waited till she was far from the school.
"Ugh.... again. I can't control it" Lizzy eyes when black as she wasn't someone that to be around.

Cameron followed lizzy
" it's ok , I don't mind black suite you any way " he said with a smile

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Cameron followed lizzy
" it's ok , I don't mind black suite you any way " he said with a smile
"Stay away from me, I'm not safe to be around" lizzy said in her wolf form.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 02:44 PM
"Stay away from me, I'm not safe to be around" lizzy said in her wolf form.

Cameron smiled and kneeled to lizzy he held his hand out
" I'm not afraid liz , I know what it's like to think that your well a beast and I'm not afraid " he said and He didn't want to set anything off

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Cameron smiled and kneeled to lizzy he held his hand out
" I'm not afraid liz , I know what it's like to think that your well a beast and I'm not afraid " he said and He didn't want to set anything off
"No you don't understand, I'm bullied cause I will kill in this form!" Lizzy said as her claws had started to grow.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
"No you don't understand, I'm bullied cause I will kill in this form!" Lizzy said as her claws had started to grow.

Cameron sighed and hugged lizzy he wasn't leaving this one . He wasn't .
" I won't leave I've made that mistake before and I won't do it again " he said he wasn't leaving .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Cameron sighed and hugged lizzy he wasn't leaving this one . He wasn't .
" I won't leave I've made that mistake before and I won't do it again " he said he wasn't leaving .
"no you need to go I can't con-" lizzy said as her eyes were fully black and she clawed Cameron. His deer scent make him like prey.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:25 PM
"no you need to go I can't con-" lizzy said as her eyes were fully black and she clawed Cameron. His deer scent make him like prey.

The moose fell backwards and sighed he wasn't a chicken he will stay
" try all you will lizzy this isn't who you are " he said calmly and looked at the wolf

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:29 PM
The moose fell backwards and sighed he wasn't a chicken he will stay
" try all you will lizzy this isn't who you are " he said calmly and looked at the wolf
"you fool of prey, this is me. And know your mine" Lizzy said tacking him.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:34 PM
"you fool of prey, this is me. And know your mine" Lizzy said tacking him.

Cameron smiled and tilted his head and booped lizzy on the nose
" I can get you prey if you want I'm not afraid of a big bad wolf " he said

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Cameron smiled and tilted his head and booped lizzy on the nose
" I can get you prey if you want I'm not afraid of a big bad wolf " he said
"i just want moose!" lizzy said as Ari had tackled her down.
"GO CAMERON NOW DON'T ASK JUST GO!" Ari yelled.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:44 PM
"i just want moose!" lizzy said as Ari had tackled her down.
"GO CAMERON NOW DON'T ASK JUST GO!" Ari yelled.

The moose had wide eyes for a minute but he only got up and grabbed a huge stick that was laying in the ground by coincidence
" don't harm her!! She isn't in control! " cam said

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM
The moose had wide eyes for a minute but he only got up and grabbed a huge stick that was laying in the ground by coincidence
" don't harm her!! She isn't in control! " cam said
"Justu go!" Ari said as Lizzy tackled Ari over going for Ari neck.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:49 PM
"Justu go!" Ari said as Lizzy tackled Ari over going for Ari neck.

Sam tackled lizzy down and roared in her face her teeth where sharp so where her claws she was just as dangerous as lizzy if not checked on . The huge wolf slobbered in lizzys face
" ENOUGH of this nonsense . I am the alpha now stay down! " Sam growled and Cameron ran off

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sam tackled lizzy down and roared in her face her teeth where sharp so where her claws she was just as dangerous as lizzy if not checked on . The huge wolf slobbered in lizzys face
" ENOUGH of this nonsense . I am the alpha now stay down! " Sam growled and Cameron ran off
"your no aphla!" the wolf said growling at sam. She growled as she smiled.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
"your no aphla!" the wolf said growling at sam. She growled as she smiled.

Sam roared in the omegas face and put her paw on its neck she continued to roar and show her large teeth her eyes whent red and full wolf nothing was going to make her stop

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Sam roared in the omegas face and put her paw on its neck she continued to roar and show her large teeth her eyes whent red and full wolf nothing was going to make her stop
Lizzy turned back as she saw sam. She choked.
"MAKE HER STOP" the wolf choked as lioness stood between Lizzy and sam.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Lizzy turned back as she saw sam. She choked.
"MAKE HER STOP" the wolf choked as lioness stood between Lizzy and sam.

Sam hopped off and barked she ran off into the woods and howled she lost it again . Cameron hugged lizzy

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Sam hopped off and barked she ran off into the woods and howled she lost it again . Cameron hugged lizzy
Ari growled at Cameron.
"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!" The beta yelled at the moose.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Ari growled at Cameron.
"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!" The beta yelled at the moose.

The moose ignored Ari and held lizzy
" I'm not leaving her like I did Jess now shut up! " he said in annoyance

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:11 PM
The moose ignored Ari and held lizzy
" I'm not leaving her like I did Jess now shut up! " he said in annoyance
"Jess left you!" Ari said as Lizzy just teleported away. She need to be alone right now.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:16 PM
"Jess left you!" Ari said as Lizzy just teleported away. She need to be alone right now.

" and I caused it! " Cameron said and stormed off . Sam howled again as she stood on a rock she found a deer she tackled it and killed it .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:18 PM
" and I caused it! " Cameron said and stormed off . Sam howled again as she stood on a rock she found a deer she tackled it and killed it .
"No you didn't, you don't know anything about wolves or females do you?" Ari said. Lizzy had swam in the lake as it calmed her down.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"No you didn't, you don't know anything about wolves or females do you?" Ari said. Lizzy had swam in the lake as it calmed her down.

" isn't that obvious now just please leave me alone I'm too messed up as it is! " Cameron said and sat by a brick wall. Sam smelled lizzys scent and snarled her ears back as she had the deers neck in her mouth

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
" isn't that obvious now just please leave me alone I'm too messed up as it is! " Cameron said and sat by a brick wall. Sam smelled lizzys scent and snarled her ears back as she had the deers neck in her mouth
Lizzy had not smelled sam scent as she kept swimming.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Lizzy had not smelled sam scent as she kept swimming.

The wolf prowled up to lizzy in the bushes it's red eyes glowed it was about to attack since this was her territory if some one didn't stop her by now things would get ugly . She growled and slobberd

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
The wolf prowled up to lizzy in the bushes it's red eyes glowed it was about to attack since this was her territory if some one didn't stop her by now things would get ugly . She growled and slobberd
Lizzy heard sam as she when underwater. She could stay under water forever as she was just skilled with the talent.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Lizzy heard sam as she when underwater. She could stay under water forever as she was just skilled with the talent.

Sam snarled and jumped out of the bushes and landed on her paws she growled and sniffed the air looking around aimlessly . The black wolf ran back to the school her nose was to the ground searching for prey and intruders her eyes glowed with hatred

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Sam snarled and jumped out of the bushes and landed on her paws she growled and sniffed the air looking around aimlessly . The black wolf ran back to the school her nose was to the ground searching for prey and intruders her eyes glowed with hatred
"Sam?" Abby asked as saw the wolf. Lizzy came up as she shook her fur off.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Sam?" Abby asked as saw the wolf. Lizzy came up as she shook her fur off.

Sam looked at Abby and tilted her head she growled and decided she was a threat and tackled the girl she roared in abbys face

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Sam looked at Abby and tilted her head she growled and decided she was a threat and tackled the girl she roared in abbys face
(Let's do this one)
Abby showed sam some memories as she knew what was going on.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM
(Let's do this one)
Abby showed sam some memories as she knew what was going on.

Sam froze as her pupils shrunk she snarled as she saw memories of her past . The pain , the murder , everything . She roared with her ears back and it soon turned into a howl. Sam looked at Abby and her nose touched the humans her teeth showed
"Hey There Little red riding hood You Sure Are Lookin Good " She Said And Smirked Evily She Remembered An Old Song . ( Look Up Little Red RIding Hood By Sam The Sham It Fits My Sammy!)

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Sam froze as her pupils shrunk she snarled as she saw memories of her past . The pain , the murder , everything . She roared with her ears back and it soon turned into a howl. Sam looked at Abby and her nose touched the humans her teeth showed
"Hey There Little red riding hood You Sure Are Lookin Good " She Said And Smirked Evily She Remembered An Old Song . ( Look Up Little Red RIding Hood By Sam The Sham It Fits My Sammy!)
"I'm not red, I'm your wife abby(she only showed memories of her and sam)" Abby said. Lizzy had came out with some fish as she ate it.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 05:04 PM
"I'm not red, I'm your wife abby(she only showed memories of her and sam)" Abby said. Lizzy had came out with some fish as she ate it.

" oh yeah now you look familiar ! But you still look like red just without a cape " the wolf said and growled . She hopped off of Abby and her ears where back against her head . She still wasn't Sam but wasn't gonna harm her mate . The wolf trotted off with a growl

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 05:06 PM
" oh yeah now you look familiar ! But you still look like red just without a cape " the wolf said and growled . She hopped off of Abby and her ears where back against her head . She still wasn't Sam but wasn't gonna harm her mate . The wolf trotted off with a growl
(What If she was red but she forgot her past. Or she knows red or red is half her. I like that red would be their{Ella and Abby}older sister)(About to get dinner)
Abby said quiet. The name was familiar, ever much.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 05:09 PM
(What If she was red but she forgot her past. Or she knows red or red is half her. I like that red would be their{Ella and Abby}older sister)(About to get dinner)
Abby said quiet. The name was familiar, ever much.

Yaaas! And oki )
Sam looked back at Abby in her wolf form she had a tinge of guilt in her stomach as she trotted back to her mate . She whined and looked down
" sorry sometimes I just don't know what gets into me. Even bad wolves can be good " the wolf said and nuzzled Abby

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Yaaas! And oki )
Sam looked back at Abby in her wolf form she had a tinge of guilt in her stomach as she trotted back to her mate . She whined and looked down
" sorry sometimes I just don't know what gets into me. Even bad wolves can be good " the wolf said and nuzzled Abby
"I know, let's go to my dorm" Abby said. Ella saw someone in a red cloak, they looked familiar. She remained silent(you playing red?)

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"I know, let's go to my dorm" Abby said. Ella saw someone in a red cloak, they looked familiar. She remained silent(you playing red?)

Sam smiled and formed back just as she saw the red cloak she growled and huffed " red? " she asked and the girl turned around she gasped and gulped when she saw the wolf .
" Abby ! Ella!! Get away from that thing! " red said and started to shake remembering what it caused

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Sam smiled and formed back just as she saw the red cloak she growled and huffed " red? " she asked and the girl turned around she gasped and gulped when she saw the wolf .
" Abby ! Ella!! Get away from that thing! " red said and started to shake remembering what it caused
"Red! What do you mean, that's your new sister in law" Ella said. After all she missed the wedding to.
"There always that family member" Abby mumbled.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"Red! What do you mean, that's your new sister in law" Ella said. After all she missed the wedding to.
"There always that family member" Abby mumbled.

Red shook her head
" that thing? Dont you remember what that wolf has tried to do to me!? " red said and Sam huffed " well you got the ' thing ' part right " Sam said and did quote motions with her hands .
" and after all I still remember her as the big bad wolf! " red said and Sam rolled her eyes .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Red shook her head
" that thing? Dont you remember what that wolf has tried to do to me!? " red said and Sam huffed " well you got the ' thing ' part right " Sam said and did quote motions with her hands .
" and after all I still remember her as the big bad wolf! " red said and Sam rolled her eyes .
"Well she's changed, like you have and so have I" Abby said hugging sam. "And we been married for up to what 6, 7years of happiness" Abby said.
"Come on can't you forgive sam? She's helped the school and she given students a chance to change for better, she's changed a bully into a boyfriend" Ella said.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"Well she's changed, like you have and so have I" Abby said hugging sam. "And we been married for up to what 6, 7years of happiness" Abby said.
"Come on can't you forgive sam? She's helped the school and she given students a chance to change for better, she's changed a bully into a boyfriend" Ella said.

Red narrowed her eyes something about this didn't seem quite right . Villains are always villains !
" nonsense and never ! She doesn't deserve a happy ending she's a villain and always will be!! " red yelled and Sam growled the word villain ran through her head a million times .
" maybe I don't deserve a happy ending , thank you red for reminding me who I am . A villain " Sam said and walked off with her head down.

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Red narrowed her eyes something about this didn't seem quite right . Villains are always villains !
" nonsense and never ! She doesn't deserve a happy ending she's a villain and always will be!! " red yelled and Sam growled the word villain ran through her head a million times .
" maybe I don't deserve a happy ending , thank you red for reminding me who I am . A villain " Sam said and walked off with her head down.
Abby slapped red.
"that is my wife and your being an asshole!" Abby yelled as she left with sam. She was mad at red as she walked beside sam. "Don't worry about her sam, your not a villain just misunderstood like jones. The true villain is neo and Rick" Abby said.
"Red you can't talk to Abby like she's still shy or being bullied, she fierce and more stronger than ever" Ella said.
"Hey Ella have you seen moony or woman woman?" Star asked.
"That way or dorm" Ella said as star headed to Diana.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Abby slapped red.
"that is my wife and your being an asshole!" Abby yelled as she left with sam. She was mad at red as she walked beside sam. "Don't worry about her sam, your not a villain just misunderstood like jones. The true villain is neo and Rick" Abby said.
"Red you can't talk to Abby like she's still shy or being bullied, she fierce and more stronger than ever" Ella said.
"Hey Ella have you seen moony or woman woman?" Star asked.
"That way or dorm" Ella said as star headed to Diana.

Red was wide eyes but shook her head
" you expect me to believe that? Well excuse me for taking a trip for about a year and missing the wedding! " red said and put her hood on and narrowed her eyes with a huff . " that crocodile is gonna have problems with me " red said ( from once upon a time! ) . Sam looked at Abby at the corner of her eye and grumbled
" I've always been a villain you know it " Sam said and whent into her dorm

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Red was wide eyes but shook her head
" you expect me to believe that? Well excuse me for taking a trip for about a year and missing the wedding! " red said and put her hood on and narrowed her eyes with a huff . " that crocodile is gonna have problems with me " red said ( from once upon a time! ) . Sam looked at Abby at the corner of her eye and grumbled
" I've always been a villain you know it " Sam said and whent into her dorm
"But if your a villain so am I, but you not one. My past is bad as well." She put book (totally made up) the cat and the child. "I was that cat, I was the protecter. I was abuse by that child and forced to protect it till one day I snapped and harmed the kid. They tried to kill me but I had ran off when someone had saved me. A wolf had shown proof with a tiger and lion(sam, tigeress and lioness). The child never saw me again but he's coming for me" Abby explained.(guess what happening next!)

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"But if your a villain so am I, but you not one. My past is bad as well." She put book (totally made up) the cat and the child. "I was that cat, I was the protecter. I was abuse by that child and forced to protect it till one day I snapped and harmed the kid. They tried to kill me but I had ran off when someone had saved me. A wolf had shown proof with a tiger and lion(sam, tigeress and lioness). The child never saw me again but he's coming for me" Abby explained.

Sam looked up at her mate she sighed and looked out the window snow started to fall as winter came it was like where ever she whent destruction followed and she never had a normal life.
" I've never changed , that thing is still in me. And now red is back I just want to kill that girl! " Sam said and punched the wall . Red could be seen out the window walking in the courtyard that was now covered in snow
" the snow will be red by tomarow " Sam snarled

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sam looked up at her mate she sighed and looked out the window snow started to fall as winter came it was like where ever she whent destruction followed and she never had a normal life.
" I've never changed , that thing is still in me. And now red is back I just want to kill that girl! " Sam said and punched the wall . Red could be seen out the window walking in the courtyard that was now covered in snow
" the snow will be red by tomarow " Sam snarled
"Sam I have to say I want to kill her too but what would Ella and lioness think. But I know what that she wil get what coming to her" abby said as she heard a Knock.
"I'll get it" Abby said running to the door.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Sam I have to say I want to kill her too but what would Ella and lioness think. But I know what that she wil get what coming to her" abby said as she heard a Knock.
"I'll get it" Abby said running to the door.

Sam turned her attention back to her mate and walked up next to her just in case any thing might happen. A man stood outside the door and Sam froze completely it was the woodsman
" hello Abby and have you seen that pesky beast any where ? And do forgive me my name's Peter " he said and held his axe . Peter didn't notice that Sam was the wolf and she gulped

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sam turned her attention back to her mate and walked up next to her just in case any thing might happen. A man stood outside the door and Sam froze completely it was the woodsman
" hello Abby and have you seen that pesky beast any where ? And do forgive me my name's Peter " he said and held his axe . Peter didn't notice that Sam was the wolf and she gulped
"Leave! Peter! That pest is my wife and she's no villain, I don't know why red brought you here but leave!" Annybsaid as she was about to attack the axeman.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"Leave! Peter! That pest is my wife and she's no villain, I don't know why red brought you here but leave!" Annybsaid as she was about to attack the axeman.

The hunter looked at Sam and saw hints of the wolf as the girl started to back up in fright . Peter glared and held his axe tightly .
" ah that's the beast eh? Well then you just made my job a whole lot easier . " Peter said and tried to hit Sam with his axe but she dodged it and was just shy of her shoulder. She whimpered and ran down the hall way out into the snow .
" ahhaa! Time for the hunter to be the hunted! Run wolf run! Old pete is coming for yah! " Peter said in joy and grabbed his elephant gun and started running after Sam and he was down stairs in no time

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
The hunter looked at Sam and saw hints of the wolf as the girl started to back up in fright . Peter glared and held his axe tightly .
" ah that's the beast eh? Well then you just made my job a whole lot easier . " Peter said and tried to hit Sam with his axe but she dodged it and was just shy of her shoulder. She whimpered and ran down the hall way out into the snow .
" ahhaa! Time for the hunter to be the hunted! Run wolf run! Old pete is coming for yah! " Peter said in joy and grabbed his elephant gun and started running after Sam and he was down stairs in no time
Abby tackled peter down as she was in her lion form.
"LEAVE HER ALONE OR ELSE!" Abby said.
"Sam o have an plan, we trade places you camouflage and I'll pretend to be you" Lizzy said as her eye color became yellow and she came changed sams.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Abby tackled peter down as she was in her lion form.
"LEAVE HER ALONE OR ELSE!" Abby said.
"Sam o have an plan, we trade places you camouflage and I'll pretend to be you" Lizzy said as her eye color became yellow and she came changed sams.

Sam ignored lizzy as she fell in the snow she sneezed and shook the snow flakes off . She looked back and gulped it was just the same as last time but a little different . Peter raised his eyebrows and two men put Abby in chains not even a strong beast could break through those ( sorry I've been reading most dangerous game ^^ ) . Peter got back up and took out a cigarette
" sorry my dear my chart is full for that beast but I'll return for you. " Peter said and loaded his gun. The hunter ran after the wolf and he saw her . The British man aimed his gun at Sam and the wolf ran again .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Sam ignored lizzy as she fell in the snow she sneezed and shook the snow flakes off . She looked back and gulped it was just the same as last time but a little different . Peter raised his eyebrows and two men put Abby in chains not even a strong beast could break through those ( sorry I've been reading most dangerous game ^^ ) . Peter got back up and took out a cigarette
" sorry my dear my chart is full for that beast but I'll return for you. " Peter said and loaded his gun. The hunter ran after the wolf and he saw her . The British man aimed his gun at Sam and the wolf ran again .
Abby was mad as she bust out the chains as she was mad as hell. She ran after peter getting his aim off as lioness had stood in front of sam. She couldn't see when she felt it. Bang! lioness fell as the snow began to turn red. She was shot in her chest as she turned back to her normal form.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Abby was mad as she bust out the chains as she was mad as hell. She ran after peter getting his aim off as lioness had stood in front of sam. She couldn't see when she felt it. Bang! lioness fell as the snow began to turn red. She was shot in her chest as she turned back to her normal form.

Sam froze she turned around and saw her sister she ran back and fell to her knees she held her sister and started to cry
" LIONESS! " she yelled and didn't notice the hunter who aimed at Sam
" now lass it's time for your fate "Peter said and Sam growled she formed into her wolf and tackled the hunter before she knew it she was shot as well. Sam fell next to her sister and slowly formed back . Red heard the shots as well
" Finally " red said to herself

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sam froze she turned around and saw her sister she ran back and fell to her knees she held her sister and started to cry
" LIONESS! " she yelled and didn't notice the hunter who aimed at Sam
" now lass it's time for your fate "Peter said and Sam growled she formed into her wolf and tackled the hunter before she knew it she was shot as well. Sam fell next to her sister and slowly formed back . Red heard the shots as well
" Finally " red said to herself
(The lil sis protects big sis)
It was a flash and a groan. It was another animal but not sam. Ella had gotten shot as she fell.
"ELLA!" Abby said running to her sister. She looked at red. Abby teleported peter away as she had to speak to red. Abby carried the 3 shot girls to moon the new healer. Moon had took the bullets out of the three. Abby punched red as she was furious.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:32 PM
(The lil sis protects big sis)
It was a flash and a groan. It was another animal but not sam. Ella had gotten shot as she fell.
"ELLA!" Abby said running to her sister. She looked at red. Abby teleported peter away as she had to speak to red. Abby carried the 3 shot girls to moon the new healer. Moon had took the bullets out of the three. Abby punched red as she was furious.

Peter was lost in the woods and far from the school at least he still had his brandy . Red fell against the wall and looked at Abby , she put her hand on her head and winced
" what in the hell? " she said and shook her head . She was doing these two a favor! " Abby I'm doing you a favor! That beast would be dead and you can be free and happy! " red said and she was honest that's what she thought. Sam twitched a little as she slept

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Peter was lost in the woods and far from the school at least he still had his brandy . Red fell against the wall and looked at Abby , she put her hand on her head and winced
" what in the hell? " she said and shook her head . She was doing these two a favor! " Abby I'm doing you a favor! That beast would be dead and you can be free and happy! " red said and she was honest that's what she thought. Sam twitched a little as she slept
"She is my wife, do something like that again and you will face me and thanks to you Ella and lioness got shot, sam protected them and you were so worried about getting rid of her you forgot about our sister! I hope your happy red, you almost killed Ella and her friends. Including her sister in law and sam the person she looks up to besides me" Abby said walking off. Lioness was well already but something was wrong with Ella. The bullet she was shot had almost hit her heart but it also was poisoned.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:41 PM
"She is my wife, do something like that again and you will face me and thanks to you Ella and lioness got shot, sam protected them and you were so worried about getting rid of her you forgot about our sister! I hope your happy red, you almost killed Ella and her friends. Including her sister in law and sam the person she looks up to besides me" Abby said walking off. Lioness was well already but something was wrong with Ella. The bullet she was shot had almost hit her heart but it also was poisoned.

Red growled and kicked the wall
'she don't understand what that thing is like! I'll show them!' Red said and walked off into the courtyard . Sam twitched a few times and screamed as she woke up

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Red growled and kicked the wall
'she don't understand what that thing is like! I'll show them!' Red said and walked off into the courtyard . Sam twitched a few times and screamed as she woke up
Lioness hugged sam as moon and gotten the poison out of Ella.
"Thanks" Ella said weakly.
"I'm so glad your okay" lioness said hugging the two.
-----(bonus scenes)-----
Abby was in her office, she was raging but that's when she heard it the door bust wide open.
"I'm here cat!" The boy said as he had chained Abby. Abby had tried to espace as the boy had broken Abby foot.
"I'm promised I would come back and I did" the boy said as abby hissed at the boy. She set off the alarm as the boy had punched Abby. Abby had an scar as she continued to hiss.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Lioness hugged sam as moon and gotten the poison out of Ella.
"Thanks" Ella said weakly.
"I'm so glad your okay" lioness said hugging the two.
-----(bonus scenes)-----
Abby was in her office, she was raging but that's when she heard it the door bust wide open.
"I'm here cat!" The boy said as he had chained Abby. Abby had tried to espace as the boy had broken Abby foot.
"I'm promised I would come back and I did" the boy said as abby hissed at the boy. She set off the alarm as the boy had punched Abby. Abby had an scar as she continued to hiss.

Sam growled as she smelled and intruder she got up and ran to Abby room and saw the boy " LEAVE HER BE! I MAY BE AFRAID OF HUNTERS BUT NOT LITTLE BRATS! " Sam yelled at the boy and stood in front of Abby her eyes started to flicker . Diana walked by the room and decided she should help so she placed the boy in a freezE spell.

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Da suspense is getting real!)

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sam growled as she smelled and intruder she got up and ran to Abby room and saw the boy " LEAVE HER BE! I MAY BE AFRAID OF HUNTERS BUT NOT LITTLE BRATS! " Sam yelled at the boy and stood in front of Abby her eyes started to flicker . Diana walked by the room and decided she should help so she placed the boy in a freezE spell.
"One step closer and she dies!" The boy said as he blocked the spell. Abby was pulled up to the boy sword. "Sam I know you care for her, you were the one that caught me with your sisters. I came back for pay back with your wife as the frist one to go" the boy said yanking the chain. "Red been helping me get what she fears for, her sisters. She's so busy in you I have the chance to get and kill Abby" the boy said as he had gribbed his weapons harder.
(Why doesn't red save the day)

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"One step closer and she dies!" The boy said as he blocked the spell. Abby was pulled up to the boy sword. "Sam I know you care for her, you were the one that caught me with your sisters. I came back for pay back with your wife as the frist one to go" the boy said yanking the chain. "Red been helping me get what she fears for, her sisters. She's so busy in you I have the chance to get and kill Abby" the boy said as he had gribbed his weapons harder.
(Why doesn't red save the day)

Sam snarled and her eyes started to go dark red as soon as red pushed the boy to the window and grab his neck
" stay away from my sister! Or else I'll throw you out the window! " red said and looked at Sam who tilted her head at red.

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sam snarled and her eyes started to go dark red as soon as red pushed the boy to the window and grab his neck
" stay away from my sister! Or else I'll throw you out the window! " red said and looked at Sam who tilted her head at red.
"And?" The boy said as he yanked the chain harder. Abby had started to choke as the boy looked at red.
"If I go Abby goes with me!" The boy said to red.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"And?" The boy said as he yanked the chain harder. Abby had started to choke as the boy looked at red.
"If I go Abby goes with me!" The boy said to red.

Red grabbed the chain from the boy and broke it to where Abby wouldn't be able to choke . Sam rushed Abby out of the room , red cracked her knuckles
" your in for it now " red said and punched the boy continuously

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Red grabbed the chain from the boy and broke it to where Abby wouldn't be able to choke . Sam rushed Abby out of the room , red cracked her knuckles
" your in for it now " red said and punched the boy continuously
Abby had blacked out as she was fine. The boy had gotten hit in his gut as he kicked red at a bookshelf.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Abby had blacked out as she was fine. The boy had gotten hit in his gut as he kicked red at a bookshelf.

Red gasped but didn't get hurt. She whent back at the boy and hit him in the leg then in the nose and threw him at the wall since she has been learning how to fight when she was on her trip.

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Red gasped but didn't get hurt. She whent back at the boy and hit him in the leg then in the nose and threw him at the wall since she has been learning how to fight when she was on her trip. the boy was bleeding as he began to glow. A drago sigh appeared as Ella had kicked the boy to the wall.
"Need help sis?" Ella asked as the boy got up.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:22 PM
the boy was bleeding as he began to glow. A drago sigh appeared as Ella had kicked the boy to the wall.
"Need help sis?" Ella asked as the boy got up.

" please? " she asked Ella and tackled the boy and slapped him silly . Red glowed as well she glowed green and her arms had green fire around it she learned this unknown power in her travels .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:23 PM
" please? " she asked Ella and tackled the boy and slapped him silly . Red glowed as well she glowed green and her arms had green fire around it she learned this unknown power in her travels .
The boy had aimed an punch for Ella as Ella dodged and kicked the boy at red.
"Red want to finish him?" Ella asked.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
The boy had aimed an punch for Ella as Ella dodged and kicked the boy at red.
"Red want to finish him?" Ella asked.

" gladly " red said and aimed her hand at the boy her green flame like abilities shot at him and put him on another continent . Red sighed and her green flame burned out " never gets old " red said

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:32 PM
" gladly " red said and aimed her hand at the boy her green flame like abilities shot at him and put him on another continent . Red sighed and her green flame burned out " never gets old " red said the boy fell down as he landed on peter.
"Yep" Ella said. Abby started to wake up as her vision was burry.

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:34 PM
the boy fell down as he landed on peter.
"Yep" Ella said. Abby started to wake up as her vision was burry.

" abby! " Sam said and hugged Abby . Peter smiled at the boy and drank his brandy . Red sighed and walked to the cafeteria .

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
" abby! " Sam said and hugged Abby . Peter smiled at the boy and drank his brandy . Red sighed and walked to the cafeteria .
Abby hugged sam back.
"What happened?" Abby asked.
(Gtg bed)

Leucos
September 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Abby hugged sam back.
"What happened?" Abby asked.
(Gtg bed)

Night )

Sam huffed
" that brat happened and red saved you " the wolf said

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Night )

Sam huffed
" that brat happened and red saved you " the wolf said
"Well she better back off of you" Abby said.
------
Ella had fainted as some spirit cats surrounded her(don't ruin this!)

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:10 AM
"Well she better back off of you" Abby said.
------
Ella had fainted as some spirit cats surrounded her(don't ruin this!)

Red walked by there room and growled
" that will be impossible Abby " Sam said

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Red walked by there room and growled
" that will be impossible Abby " Sam said
Slowly one by one each spirit feline ended up in Ella as a real one stayed off. Ella slowly woke up as she saw the arrows come though the glass. It was the boy again.
"She will or she will face me, she doesnt Know I changed and how much. She still thinks I'm shy and weak" Abby said kissing sam forehead.
----
Ronnie was having a snow ball fight with her sisters and hazel. Star had joined in as Kate had threw a snowball at Vicky and Diana. Ronnie hit nikki a snowball as Jess and icy hut Ronnie with one.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Slowly one by one each spirit feline ended up in Ella as a real one stayed off. Ella slowly woke up as she saw the arrows come though the glass. It was the boy again.
"She will or she will face me, she doesnt Know I changed and how much. She still thinks I'm shy and weak" Abby said kissing sam forehead.
----
Ronnie was having a snow ball fight with her sisters and hazel. Star had joined in as Kate had threw a snowball at Vicky and Diana. Ronnie hit nikki a snowball as Jess and icy hut Ronnie with one.

Should Diana help ella?)
Sam blushed and tackled Abby she started to fall asleep
_________
Nikki gasped and made some more snowballs . Haruko was sitting out cause of her problem and Lucy was upfront of jess making more snowballs

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Should Diana help ella?)
Sam blushed and tackled Abby she started to fall asleep
_________
Nikki gasped and made some more snowballs . Haruko was sitting out cause of her problem and Lucy was upfront of jess making more snowballs
(Red should, it's the boy again)
Abby fell asleep with sam as she was happy.
"You again!" Ella said as the cat had hissed at the boy, it was Ella 2nd protecter since Abby and sam were her 1st. The boy aimed his arrow for Ella as the cat had gave red the chain.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:36 AM
(Red should, it's the boy again)
Abby fell asleep with sam as she was happy.
"You again!" Ella said as the cat had hissed at the boy, it was Ella 2nd protecter since Abby and sam were her 1st. The boy aimed his arrow for Ella as the cat had gave red the chain.

Red knocked the boy out and growled
" seriously ??? I hate children . Now for your punishment boy " red said and put him far from the school and made him land in the ant artic
" there that should be far enough " red said and hugged Ella she didn't believe in killing well only for people who deserve it .

Sam whined as she had a nightmare
she was stuck in a cage she was starving beat up .
People threw things at her and out of the shadows she saw the only person she loved dead . She screamed and she was shot it was by Peter . The wolf was dead and she had reseved her fate for the countless others she had killed

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Red knocked the boy out and growled
" seriously ??? I hate children . Now for your punishment boy " red said and put him far from the school and made him land in the ant artic
" there that should be far enough " red said and hugged Ella she didn't believe in killing well only for people who deserve it .

Sam whined as she had a nightmare
she was stuck in a cage she was starving beat up .
People threw things at her and out of the shadows she saw the only person she loved dead . She screamed and she was shot it was by Peter . The wolf was dead and she had reseved her fate for the countless others she had killed
Abby woke up to sam whining.
"Sam it's okay" Abby said.
"Red, the boy has magic remember" Ella said as the boy teleported back. "Ugh" Ella said.
----
Hazel threw a snowball at her girlfriend. It was just a big snowball fight.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Abby woke up to sam whining.
"Sam it's okay" Abby said.
"Red, the boy has magic remember" Ella said as the boy teleported back. "Ugh" Ella said.
----
Hazel threw a snowball at her girlfriend. It was just a big snowball fight.

Red had green fire around her arms
" you never learn don't you? " she said and decided that maybe death was good enough for this brat she snapped her fingers and made the boy cough up blood. Sam screamed a s she woke up from the bullet
" abby! " Sam said and hugged her thank goodness it was dream .
____
Haruko got hit in the face but she didn't do anything back , she didn't want to set off her mark again . The mark slightly glowed and Haruko ran off. Nikki threw a snowball at hazel instead .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Red had green fire around her arms
" you never learn don't you? " she said and decided that maybe death was good enough for this brat she snapped her fingers and made the boy cough up blood. Sam screamed a s she woke up from the bullet
" abby! " Sam said and hugged her thank goodness it was dream .
____
Haruko got hit in the face but she didn't do anything back , she didn't want to set off her mark again . The mark slightly glowed and Haruko ran off. Nikki threw a snowball at hazel instead .
Hazel fell over.
"It's on Nikki" hazel said. Sky threw one at Weiss. She smiled.
------
The boy coughed up some blood as he tackled Ella down. Ella chained the boy as she pulled him back strangling him.
"Have mercy! Mercy please!" The boy said.
"Why should I? You tried to kill my sister" ella asked.
"I'm sorry, just don't kill me!" the boy said.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Hazel fell over.
"It's on Nikki" hazel said. Sky threw one at Weiss. She smiled.
------
The boy coughed up some blood as he tackled Ella down. Ella chained the boy as she pulled him back strangling him.
"Have mercy! Mercy please!" The boy said.
"Why should I? You tried to kill my sister" ella asked.
"I'm sorry, just don't kill me!" the boy said.

Nikki laughed. Weiss got hit as she was studying she sighed and tackled sky and hit her with a snowball. Haruko watched from afar

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Nikki laughed. Weiss got hit as she was studying she sighed and tackled sky and hit her with a snowball. Haruko watched from afar
"Please I'm sorry I'm so-" the boy said as red was killing him.
"Red stop!" Ella said but it almost late. The boy blacked out as he was almost dead.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:12 AM
"WEISS I GIVE UP!" Sky said. Hazel threw a huge snowball at Nikki.
------
"Please I'm sorry I'm so-" the boy said as red was killing him.
"Red stop!" Ella said but it almost late. The boy blacked out as he was almost dead.

Nikki fell over and smirked the snow swirled around her and created more snowballs . Weiss chuckled and layed by sky , Haruko sighed and she made a snowball she threw it at hazel .

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Nikki fell over and smirked the snow swirled around her and created more snowballs . Weiss chuckled and layed by sky , Haruko sighed and she made a snowball she threw it at hazel .
"You shouldn't have killed him, he was changing" Ella said at red.
-----
Hazel was covered in snow as she laughed. Lizzy came out as she was snowboarding down the hill to her forset friends. Sandy was getting cold as she saw Lizzy. Max went to Lizzy so did flash.
"Its Okay, let's head inside" Lizzy said as she took the three to her dorm.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:24 AM
The boy was dead. He wasn't breathing.
"You shouldn't have killed him, he was changing" Ella said at red.
-----
Hazel was covered in snow as she laughed. Lizzy came out as she was snowboarding down the hill to her forset friends. Sandy was getting cold as she saw Lizzy. Max went to Lizzy so did flash.
"Its Okay, let's head inside" Lizzy said as she took the three to her dorm.

Red turned her attention towards her sister and slightly underneath her breath growled her eyes turned back to normal and crossed her arms
" he harmed our sister! And now if you excuse me I have another problem to take care of. I'm going to free my sister from that burden! " red said and stormed off to Abby and Sams room.
_________
Lucy was shivering now and started to be afraid again . Her tail was covered in ice sicles. Haruko slightly smiled and covered her head with her hoodie.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Red turned her attention towards her sister and slightly underneath her breath growled her eyes turned back to normal and crossed her arms
" he harmed our sister! And now if you excuse me I have another problem to take care of. I'm going to free my sister from that burden! " red said and stormed off to Abby and Sams room.
_________
Lucy was shivering now and started to be afraid again . Her tail was covered in ice sicles. Haruko slightly smiled and covered her head with her hoodie.
"No your not! Your not messing with sam again" Ella said as her eyes glowed red. "Your not going to harm sam again" Ella said.
----
Jess took Lucy inside.
"We should head inside and get some hot chocolate" Jess said taking off her scarf.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 09:41 AM
"No your not! Your not messing with sam again" Ella said as her eyes glowed red. "Your not going to harm sam again" Ella said.
----
Jess took Lucy inside.
"We should head inside and get some hot chocolate" Jess said taking off her scarf.

" and why not? You'll thank me after that beast is gone! That thing has lived long enough it does t deserve to live! " red said as her eyes whent green . Lucy nodded

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 09:46 AM
" and why not? You'll thank me after that beast is gone! That thing has lived long enough it does t deserve to live! " red said as her eyes whent green . Lucy nodded
"If you want to harm her you have to get though me!" Ella said. She grabbed her sias(so red and Ella fight, red defeats Ella and sees how wounded she is and sees if she has to get sam she have to fight the ones she loves. And she drops the sam thing)
Ronnie came on as she started to fix hot chocolate. She had put the heat on for the ad as Sandy and max drank their hot choco.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 10:06 AM
"If you want to harm her you have to get though me!" Ella said. She grabbed her sias(so red and Ella fight, red defeats Ella and sees how wounded she is and sees if she has to get sam she have to fight the ones she loves. And she drops the sam thing)
Ronnie came on as she started to fix hot chocolate. She had put the heat on for the ad as Sandy and max drank their hot choco.

Red eyes turned back she didn't wanna fight her sister
" fine ...I guess she can live " red said and hugged Ella (gtg)

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Red eyes turned back she didn't wanna fight her sister
" fine ...I guess she can live " red said and hugged Ella (gtg)
(Okay)
Ella desummoned her sias as she hugged red.
"You promise?" Ella asked.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 10:13 AM
(Okay)
Ella desummoned her sias as she hugged red.
"You promise?" Ella asked.

Now I gtg xD )
Red nodded even tho she hates that beast she will be nice
" p-promise cross my heart hope to die " red said

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Now I gtg xD )
Red nodded even tho she hates that beast she will be nice
" p-promise cross my heart hope to die " red said
(Nuu)
"Okay, cause of you break it I won't be able to keep my side of the promise" ella said as her eyes glew red a bit.
----
"Here you go Lucy" Jess said giving her some hot chocolate

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 03:35 PM
(Nuu)
"Okay, cause of you break it I won't be able to keep my side of the promise" ella said as her eyes glew red a bit.
----
"Here you go Lucy" Jess said giving her some hot chocolate

Red crossed her heart with an honest smile
______
Lucy grabbed her coco and drank it she shook and her tail was still in ice

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Red crossed her heart with an honest smile
______
Lucy grabbed her coco and drank it she shook and her tail was still in ice
Jess had sat beside Lucy trying to warm her up. Kate had her scarf on as she smiled. She was happy inside.
----
"Let's go tell Abby and sam that" Ella said.
----
Eve was behind tigeress. She tried to sneak up on her using camouflage. She was on her mouse fur as she couldn't be seen. She turned human as she was still blended in. She tackled tigeress down with out a sound.

Leucos
September 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Jess had sat beside Lucy trying to warm her up. Kate had her scarf on as she smiled. She was happy inside.
----
"Let's go tell Abby and sam that" Ella said.
----
Eve was behind tigeress. She tried to sneak up on her using camouflage. She was on her mouse fur as she couldn't be seen. She turned human as she was still blended in. She tackled tigeress down with out a sound.

Lucy smiled and leaned against Jess , she snuggled with her.
________
Red knocked on Sam and Abby door
" hello? Um may I apologize please? " she asked
_________
Tigress gasped and chuckled
" not bad Eve! " she said