PDA

View Full Version : HollyDawn's Finder

NightWarrior4Life
September 23rd, 2017, 06:24 AM
Sigh I didn't want to make another pointless cat that I probably won't use (she's not pointless...) but I wanted to make a cat that is actually somewhat normal so I can fit in with the cool kids (I don't know what I'm doing wrong...) SO I NEED THINGS FOR HER! Bio coming soon...
I decided to base her mostly on me, my personality and just my life really so I apologise if there's anything you find boring or don't like...most of the things like the anxiety/personality and the relationships are true though and happened at some point in my life (except of course if HollyDawn kills anyone or kits...)

Needed Wanted Meh...

Parents

Need to be ELDERS or DEAD (but only ONE DEAD because I'd like her to have someone older and wiser to turn to when she's having a crisis)

Mate

A TOM who is PATIENT and has A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR/CAN MAKE HER LAUGH AND SMILE. I also want him to be able to PUT UP WITH HER NONSENSE and SEE THROUGH HER FLAWS. Also be able to CALM HER DOWN when she's stressed, overwhelmed or anxious. (Also I'd like it if they had some kits. See below) he is also one of her Tom friends in Group 2.

Kits

Now this is okay. If the father doesn't really want to have kits (or no one signs up) then I'll just RP one kit, Whisperkit. I also would only like 3 or 4 maybe even 2 if not many sign up.

NOTE: THEY ARE NOT EXPECTING YET AND WILL NOT BE EXPECTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE SO DON'T EXPECT TO GET AN INSTANT RESPONSE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR KITS.

Friends/Close Friends

She's not super popular so only a couple of groups. One group will be ALL SHE-CATS and they will be MIXED FEELINGS (2 of those will be her CLOSE FRIENDS) Now these 2 close She-cats will be friendly and support HollyDawn for a while but as their friendship goes on and HollyDawn gets busier, they start to argue more, this will result In a physical fight but I will make a plot finder for that later

The Second group will be ALL TOMS and they are some of her good friends. They will support her no matter what. They make her laugh and she can just be herself around them. She is sort of crushing on a couple of the toms there and they know it but nothing really happens with that. One of these Toms starts hanging out with the Stuck up Kittypets and rogues and he and HollyDawn end up fighting over it.

The Third group will be MIXED GENDERS who Are sick of putting up with all her rubbish and over reactions.

There is a fourth group of ROGUES and they are MIXED GENDERS. And they're not bothered about HollyDawn really...they're sort of aqauintances but there are 2 TOMS that are close to HollyDawn.

Haters

They're not really haters but they're the stuck up, bully Kittypets and rogues. They will play a part eventually.

NOTE: THERE ARE LOTS OF PLOT DETAILS FOR THESE CHARRIES AND I WILL MAKE A PLOT FINDER FOR THEM INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS OF THE STORY HERE.

So here's the form!

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Preferred role? (Optional):
Love interest? (Optional):
Other information:

HollyDawn is in ShadowClan by the way. Also I think I might be picky (because she's based on me and my life) but if no one signs up I'll just take whoever signs up.

Momotaro
September 23rd, 2017, 09:03 AM
Name:
Morning Glory
Non-Binary
Personality:
+Intelligent, +Protective, +Brutally Honest, +Cunning
=Sarcastic, Sassy, Scatter-Brained, Absent-Minded
-Trigger-Happy, Short-Tempered, Irritable, Blunt
Appearance:Preferred role? (Optional):
Kittypet
Other information:
Based Of me, NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
September 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
Name:
Morning Glory
Non-Binary
Personality:
Appearance:
Boop (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wS6fZIXa7Sg/VRtZzacWqLI/AAAAAAAAB2E/A2OOxNBno0M/w530-h299-n/flipped_Pretty_Cat_Eyes.jpg)
Kittypet
Other information:
Hi! Thanks for signing up...just wanted to say something just so you know that your form has been acknowledged, I know it's here, I've read it but I'm too tired to do something about it right now XD

Momotaro
September 23rd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Hi! Thanks for signing up...just wanted to say something just so you know that your form has been acknowledged, I know it's here, I've read it but I'm too tired to do something about it right now XD
K,

NightWarrior4Life
September 23rd, 2017, 01:20 PM
K,
And seeing as you didn't have a preffered role I'll wait for more forms before I give Morning Glory a place but she is being considered :)

Momotaro
September 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
help boop

NightWarrior4Life
September 26th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Bump for HollyDawn!

NightWarrior4Life
September 29th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Name:
Morning Glory
Non-Binary
Personality:
Appearance:
Boop (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wS6fZIXa7Sg/VRtZzacWqLI/AAAAAAAAB2E/A2OOxNBno0M/w530-h299-n/flipped_Pretty_Cat_Eyes.jpg)
Kittypet
Other information:
Would you be okay with he playing one of the "Popular kids"? It's fine if not then she can be part of the rogue group (even though she's a kittypet) that HollyDawn sneaks out of camp to see. They might have some beef in future though...

Momotaro
September 29th, 2017, 02:17 AM
Would you be okay with he playing one of the "Popular kids"? It's fine if not then she can be part of the rogue group (even though she's a kittypet) that HollyDawn sneaks out of camp to see. They might have some beef in future though...
Yeah... maybe a rival?

NightWarrior4Life
October 3rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Yeah... maybe a rival?
Not necassarily one of the rivals but just some sort of bratty popular kid.

Momotaro
October 3rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
Not necassarily one of the rivals but just some sort of bratty popular kid.
Ahh, no thanks then, because a, this character is based of me, and b, I am not a bratty popular kid.

NightWarrior4Life
October 4th, 2017, 02:06 AM
Ahh, no thanks then, because a, this character is based of me, and b, I am not a bratty popular kid.
Yeah but HollyDawn doesn't really have any rivals and if she did they would most likely be the bratty popular kids...I hope we can compromise something though :) that we're both comfortable with.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Boop. For HollyDawn's Finder.