Wolf-father, at the door
You don't smile anymore
You're a drifter, shape-shifter
Let me see you run, hey-ya hey-ya
Holy light over the night
Oh, keep the spirit strong
Watch it grow, child of war
Oh, keep holdin' on

A wolf is running rapid in the streets of a quiet little town it's want for destruction is only due because of humans harming its territory but it's changed during the day into a human it disguises itself and acts innocent . But at night it's dangerous and willing to attack to whom ever passes by . Maiko is the poor girl who is cursed with this being . She comes across [ HUMAN 1 during a festival the festival of the great wolf protector . She is starting to fall for this human but isn't sure yet . Then she noticed HUNTERS 1 2 3 and 4 are wanting to kill her for money and finally she meets friends along the way but what will they do ?run and scream to find out she is a killer or befriend her?
THIS IS KIND OF A CLASSIC WEREWOLF RP MAIKO IS MINE

HUNTER 1
HUNTER 2
HUNTER 3 ALL HUNTER ARE ME I GUESS
HUNTER 4
THE CRUSH blackhood
FRIENDS. Nicole

Name
Personality
Sexuality (if your Maiko crush Maiko prefers girls... )-
Looks
Role
Theme song !

Darky
Scarwings
Swiftheart

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Name Maiko chan
Age 18
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks
Role WOLF
Sexuality homosexual
Theme song ! Battle cry by Beth Crowley

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 07:29 AM
Name Maiko chan
Age 18
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Looks
Role WOLF
Sexuality homosexual
Theme song ! Battle cry by Beth Crowley
I'm using blackhood as her crush

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 08:47 AM
I'm using blackhood as her crush

Ok

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
Boop

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
STARTING BUT PEOPLE CAN JOIN IN

Darky. ( seems your the only one who finds this interesting darky xD)

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM
@Hawkstar I have conquered laziness!
Name Nicole (Nick) Clone
Age 17
Gender female
Personality You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious person but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a guy catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured gug but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more guy than girl and admits it freely, she is convinced that boys won't fall for a tomboy. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her face. In her free time she likes to create very detailed drawings of a variety of things, such as, wolves, dragons, cats etc. Even though she is 17 years her inner age is 5 years. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring person but can be merciless when need be.
Looks You know my charries
Role Friend
Sexuality Heterosexual
Theme song Outcast by Shinedown

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
STARTING BUT PEOPLE CAN JOIN IN

Darky. ( seems your the only one who finds this interesting darky xD)
A member of the gang is here

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
@Hawkstar I have conquered laziness!
Name Nicole (Nick) Clone
Age 17
Gender female
Personality You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious person but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a guy catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured gug but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more guy than girl and admits it freely, she is convinced that boys won't fall for a tomboy. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her face. In her free time she likes to create very detailed drawings of a variety of things, such as, wolves, dragons, cats etc. Even though she is 17 years her inner age is 5 years. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring person but can be merciless when need be.
Looks You know my charries
Role Friend
Sexuality Heterosexual
Theme song Outcast by Shinedown

ACCEPTED!

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
Blackhood was sitting in her treehouse as she had called it home. It was where she had lived. She grabbed an apple she had bought as she began to eat it. She put her mask on as she had wacthed some tv.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 01:04 PM
Blackhood was sitting in her treehouse as she had called it home. It was where she had lived. She grabbed an apple she had bought as she began to eat it. She put her mask on as she had wacthed some tv.

It's night time ! )

A howl could be heard outside the tree house a huge black wolf growled and snarled it was searching for some food . It sniffed around and whined it couldn't talk in this form but it needed food desperately besides eating humans it did like human food . It continued to whine like a pup it wasnt all bad until you make it angry then it attacks

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
It's night time ! )

A howl could be heard outside the tree house a huge black wolf growled and snarled it was searching for some food . It sniffed around and whined it couldn't talk in this form but it needed food desperately besides eating humans it did like human food . It continued to whine like a pup it wasnt all bad until you make it angry then it attacks
Blackhood didn't hear the howl as she was listening to music. She hummed the tune. She smiled as she saw the wolf, she put the latter down as she climbed down with some steak.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Blackhood didn't hear the howl as she was listening to music. She hummed the tune. She smiled as she saw the wolf, she put the latter down as she climbed down with some steak.

The black wolfs yellow eyes shined as the moonlight was over them. It whined and backed up it was scared of humans that's also why it attacks frequently it bared its teeth it's eads where back and the fur was on edge. Soon the wolf smelled the steak it licked its lips as it slowly walked up to the human.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:26 PM
The black wolfs yellow eyes shined as the moonlight was over them. It whined and backed up it was scared of humans that's also why it attacks frequently it bared its teeth it's eads where back and the fur was on edge. Soon the wolf smelled the steak it licked its lips as it slowly walked up to the human.
"Nice wolf" the girl said putting the plate down. It's wasn't poisoned or anything just a normal steak.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 01:31 PM
"Nice wolf" the girl said putting the plate down. It's wasn't poisoned or anything just a normal steak.

The wolf tilted its head as it continues to sniff the air it decided it was alright and licked its lips dry blood could be seen on the wolf. It lunged at the steak and tore it . The animal ate the steak with a few snarls

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
The wolf tilted its head as it continues to sniff the air it decided it was alright and licked its lips dry blood could be seen on the wolf. It lunged at the steak and tore it . The animal ate the steak with a few snarls
Blackhood sat in the grass as she waited for the wolf to finish.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Blackhood sat in the grass as she waited for the wolf to finish.

The black wolf finished as it licked the plate , it's tail wagged . It looked around at the place and howled at the moon. The beast stared at blackhood it slowly walked up to the human then it sniffed her .

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
The black wolf finished as it licked the plate , it's tail wagged . It looked around at the place and howled at the moon. The beast stared at blackhood it slowly walked up to the human then it sniffed her .
Blackhood stood still as it was an sign that she wasn't a threat. She smiled at the black wolf.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 01:54 PM
Blackhood stood still as it was an sign that she wasn't a threat. She smiled at the black wolf.

The creature huffed and smoke came out of its nose. It did it's best to give a smile , then it circled blackhood and layed down . Normally it would attack and run off but blackhood earned its trust . It layed on its side and wagged it's tail wind blowed and clouds slowly formed in night sky .

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:02 PM
The creature huffed and smoke came out of its nose. It did it's best to give a smile , then it circled blackhood and layed down . Normally it would attack and run off but blackhood earned its trust . It layed on its side and wagged it's tail wind blowed and clouds slowly formed in night sky .
Blackhood carried the wolf inside as she had pulled up the latter. She put the wolf on her bed as she had began to pet it.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Blackhood carried the wolf inside as she had pulled up the latter. She put the wolf on her bed as she had began to pet it.

The wolf grunted and it's eyes started to close finally it felt safe and warm. It drifted off to sleep and snored .

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM
The wolf grunted and it's eyes started to close finally it felt safe and warm. It drifted off to sleep and snored .
Blackhood fell asleep with the wolf. She quietly slept as she had her mask and hoodie off.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Blackhood fell asleep with the wolf. She quietly slept as she had her mask and hoodie off.

Morning came and the wolf was gone but in place of the wolf was a girl. She had a yellow and white swetshirt and brown hair.Maiko snored and was a heavy sleeper , blood was on the same places as the wolf had.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Morning came and the wolf was gone but in place of the wolf was a girl. She had a yellow and white swetshirt and brown hair.Maiko snored and was a heavy sleeper , blood was on the same places as the wolf had.
Blackhood woke home as she looked at the woman. Was it a dream last night? She tugged the girl as she put in her mask and hoodie.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Blackhood woke home as she looked at the woman. Was it a dream last night? She tugged the girl as she put in her mask and hoodie.

Maiko woke up she yawned and stretched her arms her vision was blurry and noticed where she was she gasped
" I'M SO SORRY! " she said and fell off the bed she gulped she had a massive head ache again
" what did I do? " she asked

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Maiko woke up she yawned and stretched her arms her vision was blurry and noticed where she was she gasped
" I'M SO SORRY! " she said and fell off the bed she gulped she had a massive head ache again
" what did I do? " she asked
"What? If your that wolf you did nothing" blackhood said as she headed downstairs.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
"What? If your that wolf you did nothing" blackhood said as she headed downstairs.

" I didn't harm you did i?! Are you hurt!?! " Maiko asked as she walked after blackhood
" I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have even came here " Maiko said as she started to leave

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
" I didn't harm you did i?! Are you hurt!?! " Maiko asked as she walked after blackhood
" I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have even came here " Maiko said as she started to leave
"Wait your the wolf. You didnt Attack me, you where nice" Blackhood said grabbing maiko shoulder.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:43 PM
"Wait your the wolf. You didnt Attack me, you where nice" Blackhood said grabbing maiko shoulder.

Maiko whimpered she had killed and hurt people this had to be some sick joke
" no that's impossible I have killed people! And now they are after me! And yes I'm the wolf!!!. And it's stupid that they named the town's festival after me! I'm a killer not a protector " she said as she held in tears

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
Maiko whimpered she had killed and hurt people this had to be some sick joke
" no that's impossible I have killed people! And now they are after me! And yes I'm the wolf!!!. And it's stupid that they named the town's festival after me! I'm a killer not a protector " she said as she held in tears
"Your safe here, they won't come near here or they can get killed or sued my me" blackhood said. "I kinda tamed you last night but I have some friends that could help you stay undercover." Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 02:51 PM
"Your safe here, they won't come near here or they can get killed or sued my me" blackhood said. "I kinda tamed you last night but I have some friends that could help you stay undercover." Blackhood said.

' Tamed Me!? ' She Thought As she Backed Up she started To Cry she Ran Off And Whent Out A Window. Maiko Fell On The Grass And Started To go Into The Woods.

Static
September 23rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
Any parts still left open?)

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
' Tamed Me!? ' She Thought As she Backed Up she started To Cry she Ran Off And Whent Out A Window. Maiko Fell On The Grass And Started To go Into The Woods.
"Wait! I didn't me-" Blackhood said as maiko had left. She had ran after Maiko trying to catch up to her. She didn't notice as she had fell in a bear trap, her leg bleeding as she screamed in pain.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
"Wait! I didn't me-" Blackhood said as maiko had left. She had ran after Maiko trying to catch up to her. She didn't notice as she had fell in a bear trap, her leg bleeding as she screamed in pain.

Maiko heard blackhood scream she didn't want her to be hurt but she didn't want her to see a beast either. ' oh c'mon !' She thought . Maiko ran back and helped blackhood by ripping open the bear trap . She picked her up and it wasn't a problem since she was really strong . She ran back to her home which has a lot of Windows and was two story's tall. She placed blackhood on her couch and grabbed a wash cloth and clover

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Any parts still left open?)

Well as in roles? And friends are open! )

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Maiko heard blackhood scream she didn't want her to be hurt but she didn't want her to see a beast either. ' oh c'mon !' She thought . Maiko ran back and helped blackhood by ripping open the bear trap . She picked her up and it wasn't a problem since she was really strong . She ran back to her home which has a lot of Windows and was two story's tall. She placed blackhood on her couch and grabbed a wash cloth and clover
Blackhood felt her bone break as she was breathing heavily.
"Thanks" Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Blackhood felt her bone break as she was breathing heavily.
"Thanks" Blackhood said.

Maiko nodded
" don't mention it " she said as she used some clover over the wound and wrapped up her wound with the cloth
She then grabbed a blanket and placed it over blackhood and a pillow
" never mention it. " she said

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Maiko nodded
" don't mention it " she said as she used some clover over the wound and wrapped up her wound with the cloth
She then grabbed a blanket and placed it over blackhood and a pillow
" never mention it. " she said
"Oh...okay" Blackhood said. "Wait do you remember anything from last night? I fed you and you where nice." Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 03:51 PM
"Oh...okay" Blackhood said. "Wait do you remember anything from last night? I fed you and you where nice." Blackhood said.

Maiko shook her head she never really remembers anything
" no I never remember things all I know is that I'm a monster and I kill. And I was nice? " she said as she sat down . It was surprising to her she hasn't killed last night but things happen . Maiko looked out the window and heard shot guns " u-ugh what's t-that!.. " Maiko said and started shaking ( one of the hunters be blackhoods friend ?)

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Maiko shook her head she never really remembers anything
" no I never remember things all I know is that I'm a monster and I kill. And I was nice? " she said as she sat down . It was surprising to her she hasn't killed last night but things happen . Maiko looked out the window and heard shot guns " u-ugh what's t-that!.. " Maiko said and started shaking ( one of the hunters be blackhoods friend ?)
(No she doesn't like hunters at all)
"Yes" blackhood said. She looked outside as her eyes narrowed.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
(No she doesn't like hunters at all)
"Yes" blackhood said. She looked outside as her eyes narrowed.

A hunter shot down a bird as he saw some black Fur . He was in the trail of the beast . Maiko gulped and ran to her room

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 04:10 PM
A hunter shot down a bird as he saw some black Fur . He was in the trail of the beast . Maiko gulped and ran to her room
"Stay calm I have everything under control, just play along" blackhood said(what if the hunters think the wolf is Blackhood especially since she's lives near an forest and hates hunters, and owns the land and blackhood)

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
"Stay calm I have everything under control, just play along" blackhood said(what if the hunters think the wolf is Blackhood especially since she's lives near an forest and hates hunters, and owns the land and blackhood)

Ner...interesting but ner...)

Maiko thought for a moment she has been running her whole life and now she could do something about it. Maiko growled she ignored blackhood and walked out of the house her eyes glowed yellow the hunter saw the girl and her eyes
" I FOUND THE BEAST! " the hunter said as other three came along . Maiko teeth grew sharp as she roared .

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Ner...interesting but ner...)

Maiko thought for a moment she has been running her whole life and now she could do something about it. Maiko growled she ignored blackhood and walked out of the house her eyes glowed yellow the hunter saw the girl and her eyes
" I FOUND THE BEAST! " the hunter said as other three came along . Maiko teeth grew sharp as she roared .(please)
Blackhood had put a hoodie on maiko to hide her teeth and eyes.
"What are you doing here!" Blackhood growled reaching for her dagger. She kept her eye on the hunter.
"Please explain why I found your bear trap on my land! I could sue your right now for it! In fact it cause my keg to bleed. I suggest you leave or you end up dead!" Blackhood yelled.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
(please)
Blackhood had put a hoodie on maiko to hide her teeth and eyes.
"What are you doing here!" Blackhood growled reaching for her dagger. She kept her eye on the hunter.
"Please explain why I found your bear trap on my land! I could sue your right now for it! In fact it cause my keg to bleed. I suggest you leave or you end up dead!" Blackhood yelled.

Maiko snarled and growled as she tried to control it. The four hunters looked at each other they didn't know if was her land
" because we have a permit ! And there is no way we are leaving without that animal! There is a 1000 pound reward for it! " the second hunter said.
" and don't worry we won't hunt on your land again if you hand us that freak " the third hunter said . Maiko growled again

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Maiko snarled and growled as she tried to control it. The four hunters looked at each other they didn't know if was her land
" because we have a permit ! And there is no way we are leaving without that animal! There is a 1000 pound reward for it! " the second hunter said.
" and don't worry we won't hunt on your land again if you hand us that freak " the third hunter said . Maiko growled again
"She's not an beast! She's my girlfriend and she's on medicine which makes her like an beast but keeps her mind clear." Blackhood said as she had the medicine before it just made her like an cat.
"I suggest you leave! That wolf fur, left from my dog! He's an black husky. He just looks like an wolf and is aggressive to other people and will attack!" Blackhood said. An growl came from bathroom as an black husky had came out growling at the hunters.(she's magical as well...)

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 04:43 PM
"She's not an beast! She's my girlfriend and she's on medicine which makes her like an beast but keeps her mind clear." Blackhood said as she had the medicine before it just made her like an cat.
"I suggest you leave! That wolf fur, left from my dog! He's an black husky. He just looks like an wolf and is aggressive to other people and will attack!" Blackhood said. An growl came from bathroom as an black husky had came out growling at the hunters.(she's magical as well...)

Maiko saw the husky she waved at him but snarled at the hunters her eyes stayed yellow as her claws sharpened she can't form during the day but can make her claws and eyes change. If she had fur right now it would definitely be on edge . The four hunters looked at each other they laughed
" please no medicine can do that to a human! Now we will leave only if you hand that beast over and we will be in our way " the first hunter said the second hunter loaded his gun and kept it ready just in case for the husky and the girl ( ok )

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Maiko saw the husky she waved at him but snarled at the hunters her eyes stayed yellow as her claws sharpened she can't form during the day but can make her claws and eyes change. If she had fur right now it would definitely be on edge . The four hunters looked at each other they laughed
" please no medicine can do that to a human! Now we will leave only if you hand that beast over and we will be in our way " the first hunter said the second hunter loaded his gun and kept it ready just in case for the husky and the girl ( ok )
"There is, I had it, it's called mestizo tilzas" Blackhood said showing the medicine. "Just leave! Just leave! Your getting Harry upset, if you wouldn't mind I have to calm her down. Do this again and you will get arrested, and I'll let the bear trap slide. But your permits don't work unless they are accepted by me!" Blackhood said as she pushed the hunters out the door and slammed the door on them.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
"There is, I had it, it's called mestizo tilzas" Blackhood said showing the medicine. "Just leave! Just leave! Your getting Harry upset, if you wouldn't mind I have to calm her down. Do this again and you will get arrested, and I'll let the bear trap slide. But your permits don't work unless they are accepted by me!" Blackhood said as she pushed the hunters out the door and slammed the door on them.

Maiko growled and ran up to the door she has had enough of these men! The four hunters where about to walk off as Maiko ran out of the house and tackled the second hunter down and clawed his chest to shred and killed him in the processes . She roared and licked the blood off of her hand
" JAMES! " the third hunter said and aimed the gun at Maiko .

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
Maiko growled and ran up to the door she has had enough of these men! The four hunters where about to walk off as Maiko ran out of the house and tackled the second hunter down and clawed his chest to shred and killed him in the processes . She roared and licked the blood off of her hand
" JAMES! " the third hunter said and aimed the gun at Maiko .(are they going to believe that she's the beast? Please say yes)
Blackhood grabbed maiko as she had put an calming spell on maiko which snapped her out of it.
"I'm sorry... it's rarely happens. I wish they didn't put her on mestizo tilzas but lucky she doesn't have stious"Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
(are they going to believe that she's the beast? Please say yes)
Blackhood grabbed maiko as she had put an calming spell on maiko which snapped her out of it.
"I'm sorry... it's rarely happens. I wish they didn't put her on mestizo tilzas but lucky she doesn't have stious"Blackhood said.

But it's not the plot how about for the first half?? )
Maiko calmed down as she looked at the body and the GUN! She shook and backed up she whimpered . One of the hunters aimed the gun at Maiko head she was trying not to cry as her claws shrunk
" Give us a believable reason she isn't a beast or the wolf! SHE KILLED ONE OF OUR BROTHERS if not THEN WE KILL HER! " the hunter said

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
But it's not the plot how about for the first half?? )
Maiko calmed down as she looked at the body and the GUN! She shook and backed up she whimpered . One of the hunters aimed the gun at Maiko head she was trying not to cry as her claws shrunk
" Give us a believable reason she isn't a beast or the wolf! SHE KILLED ONE OF OUR BROTHERS if not THEN WE KILL HER! " the hunter said
"Ugh.... I told you she's on mestizo tilzas. It just warn off. She's covered in fur every night from walking Harry, Harry is the beast you see, he's smart and out tricks my girlfriend and wonders around" blackhood said as she had casted an believe spell which made the four hunters believe her. "And James isn't dead, but I can help him" Blackhood said as she had felt an pulse on James.

(she might fall for James after her saves his life)

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Ugh.... I told you she's on mestizo tilzas. It just warn off. She's covered in fur every night from walking Harry, Harry is the beast you see, he's smart and out tricks my girlfriend and wonders around" blackhood said as she had casted an believe spell which made the four hunters believe her. "And James isn't dead, but I can help him" Blackhood said as she had felt an pulse on James.

(she might fall for James after her saves his life)

The hunters nodded as the other hunter out his gun down. Maiko whimpered Harry wasn't a beast why would she say that?. The girl ran off as the others carried james home .( Ok )

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
The hunters nodded as the other hunter out his gun down. Maiko whimpered Harry wasn't a beast why would she say that?. The girl ran off as the others carried james home .( Ok )
Harry growled at the hunters before Blackhood stopped him.
"Put this on James wounds and give him this medicine. He needs 4. He will be okay in the morning" blackhood said giving the bandages and medicine of healo hikixs(or hh).
"Come here you little beast" Blackhood said as Harry barked at her smiling.
"Come on maiko let's go inside." Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Harry growled at the hunters before Blackhood stopped him.
"Put this on James wounds and give him this medicine. He needs 4. He will be okay in the morning" blackhood said giving the bandages and medicine of healo hikixs(or hh).
"Come here you little beast" Blackhood said as Harry barked at her smiling.
"Come on maiko let's go inside." Blackhood said.

The hunters nodded as they left one carried james as one of them waved

Maiko whimpered as she walked in her house . Why did the girl not turn her in it would save them a whole lot of trouble . She whent to her kitchen drawer and grabbed a bottle of liquid silver she injected some of it into herself so she would be to weak to attack tonight but it didn't kill her . She walked out of the kitchen a little wobbly as the silver kicked in .
" why did you not turn me in?! It would have saved you a whole lot of trouble the conversation is rubish! " she said in her English accent ( she is English not American )

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
The hunters nodded as they left one carried james as one of them waved

Maiko whimpered as she walked in her house . Why did the girl not turn her in it would save them a whole lot of trouble . She whent to her kitchen drawer and grabbed a bottle of liquid silver she injected some of it into herself so she would be to weak to attack tonight but it didn't kill her . She walked out of the kitchen a little wobbly as the silver kicked in .
" why did you not turn me in?! It would have saved you a whole lot of trouble the conversation is rubish! " she said in her English accent ( she is English not American )
"Like you I have an secret. Mine is I have powers, Harry is my spirit animal and protecter. I used an believe spell on them to make them leave. I used an calmed spell on you after you attacked James. If you gotten taken in I would have to, they been looking for me since I was young and had the magic girl festival. But they never found me and stop the reward. I made my treehouse out of magic." Blackhood explained petting the black husky who looked like an black wolf.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 07:11 PM
"Like you I have an secret. Mine is I have powers, Harry is my spirit animal and protecter. I used an believe spell on them to make them leave. I used an calmed spell on you after you attacked James. If you gotten taken in I would have to, they been looking for me since I was young and had the magic girl festival. But they never found me and stop the reward. I made my treehouse out of magic." Blackhood explained petting the black husky who looked like an black wolf.

Maiko growled and pushed her table over her eyes turned yellow again the wolf didn't calm down for long
" he should have just stayed dead! After the spell wheres off they'll come looking for me!! no wonder why I kill I HATE HUMANS I HATE PEOPLE! " Maiko yelled she helled her head since she had a massive head ache
" why did you say I was your y-your... " she said she couldn't finish the sentence she was to angry

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
Maiko growled and pushed her table over her eyes turned yellow again the wolf didn't calm down for long
" he should have just stayed dead! After the spell wheres off they'll come looking for me!! no wonder why I kill I HATE HUMANS I HATE PEOPLE! " Maiko yelled she helled her head since she had a massive head ache
" why did you say I was your y-your... " she said she couldn't finish the sentence she was to angry
" they will worry about him and not you. I erased your house and the memory of you being the beast for now. Your safe.I didn't Harry used magic on me to say it, once I did I had to keep it up or you would get caught. You may not remember Harry goes each night, you two playfight and chase each other around playing tag." Blackhood said as Harry wagged his tail at the thought.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
" they will worry about him and not you. I erased your house and the memory of you being the beast for now. Your safe.I didn't Harry used magic on me to say it, once I did I had to keep it up or you would get caught. You may not remember Harry goes each night, you two playfight and chase each other around playing tag." Blackhood said as Harry wagged his tail at the thought.

Maiko growled at Harry and showed her teeth , she wasn't happy at all . She walked back and forth
" should have stayed in London should have stayed in London why did I ever bother coming here if I where to be listening to some human! " she said to herself she grabbed a vase and threw it near blackhood
" WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING AWAY BY NOW! " she yelled as her claws sharpened she was ready to attack blackhood

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Maiko growled at Harry and showed her teeth , she wasn't happy at all . She walked back and forth
" should have stayed in London should have stayed in London why did I ever bother coming here if I where to be listening to some human! " she said to herself she grabbed a vase and threw it near blackhood
" WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING AWAY BY NOW! " she yelled as her claws sharpened she was ready to attack blackhood
"We are alike, considering beast by mankind. Can't believe I'm half mortal. But I don't fear y-" Blackhood said as she felt warm. Ronnie and Nikki where here. Ronnie got off her motorcycle as she took off her helmet.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
"We are alike, considering beast by mankind. Can't believe I'm half mortal. But I don't fear y-" Blackhood said as she felt warm. Ronnie and Nikki where here. Ronnie got off her motorcycle as she took off her helmet.

Nikki giggled as she walked up to the house and ran the bell
" candy gram ! " Nikki said as Maiko shook off what blackhood said and opened the door . Nikki hugged Maiko and walked in she hugged blackhood to .
"You should have told us you where coming !" Maiko said

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Nikki giggled as she walked up to the house and ran the bell
" candy gram ! " Nikki said as Maiko shook off what blackhood said and opened the door . Nikki hugged Maiko and walked in she hugged blackhood to .
"You should have told us you where coming !" Maiko said
"I didn't know... how did you find me?" Blackhood said.
"Tracking" Ronnie said smiling.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
"I didn't know... how did you find me?" Blackhood said.
"Tracking" Ronnie said smiling.

Maiko didn't need these pesky children she was in a very bad mood . She didn't show any signs of the wolf though she only wanted blackhood to know and that was it. She glanced at blackhood and thought of what she said when the hunters where here she blushed suddenly and walked up to her room.
" are you going to the festival ?? " Nikki asked

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Maiko didn't need these pesky children she was in a very bad mood . She didn't show any signs of the wolf though she only wanted blackhood to know and that was it. She glanced at blackhood and thought of what she said when the hunters where here she blushed suddenly and walked up to her room.
" are you going to the festival ?? " Nikki asked
Blackhood punched Nikki in her arm.
"NI! Why would I? It's trying to find people likes us!" Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Blackhood punched Nikki in her arm.
"NI! Why would I? It's trying to find people likes us!" Blackhood said.

Nikki tilted her head in confusion she didn't understand
" sorry ... But Maiko is normal and i consider you nornal...I thought it would be fun..they say the great wolf is supposed to show! "Nikki said

" And OW! " Nikki added

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Nikki tilted her head in confusion she didn't understand
" sorry ... But Maiko is normal and i consider you nornal...I thought it would be fun..they say the great wolf is supposed to show! "Nikki said

" And OW! " Nikki added
"Maiko is the wolf you dumb ice girl!" Blackhood said punching Nikki again but she punched Nikki ice instead.
"Chill out you two." Ronnie said eating her sandwich. "Wait I thought the great wolf was about sam?" Ronnie said.
"Sam stays in the forset with Abby and the others." Blackhood said,

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:19 AM
"Maiko is the wolf you dumb ice girl!" Blackhood said punching Nikki again but she punched Nikki ice instead.
"Chill out you two." Ronnie said eating her sandwich. "Wait I thought the great wolf was about sam?" Ronnie said.
"Sam stays in the forset with Abby and the others." Blackhood said,

Nikki gulped
" w-what did I do... " Nikki said as she was fragile person. Maiko walked back down to Nikki starting to cry
" blackhood! " she snarled

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Nikki gulped
" w-what did I do... " Nikki said as she was fragile person. Maiko walked back down to Nikki starting to cry
" blackhood! " she snarled
"Sorry, its Just I'm in an bad mood." Blackhood said. "Also how did you get ice on your arm so quick?" Blackhood asked shaking off the pain.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:26 AM
"Sorry, its Just I'm in an bad mood." Blackhood said. "Also how did you get ice on your arm so quick?" Blackhood asked shaking off the pain.

" I don't know! " Nikki said as she whent to her sister . Maiko grumbled

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 08:31 AM
" I don't know! " Nikki said as she whent to her sister . Maiko grumbled
Harry was being pet by Ronnie as he saw an cat and tried to chase it.
"Okay ronnie who did you bring?" Blackhood said.
"Thats A stray, I didn't Bring it." Ronnie said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Harry was being pet by Ronnie as he saw an cat and tried to chase it.
"Okay ronnie who did you bring?" Blackhood said.
"Thats A stray, I didn't Bring it." Ronnie said.

Maiko eyes where yellow as she growled at the cat
" I don't like cats " she said and her claws sharpened . Nikki saW this and screamed she ran to the kitchen. To get a weapon
" Monster! " she said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Maiko eyes where yellow as she growled at the cat
" I don't like cats " she said and her claws sharpened . Nikki saW this and screamed she ran to the kitchen. To get a weapon
" Monster! " she said
"AhHH! I'm not a stray! it me Ella!" the cat said.
"Go back, in nit getting in trouble with Abby because of your wondering off." Blackhood said as Ella sighed and walked out the door.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:44 AM
"AhHH! I'm not a stray! it me Ella!" the cat said.
"Go back, in nit getting in trouble with Abby because of your wondering off." Blackhood said as Ella sighed and walked out the door.
Maiko huffed as she formed back with her claws and eyes Nikki how ever had a knife
" be gone demon! " Nikki said as Maiko giggle at that

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Maiko huffed as she formed back with her claws and eyes Nikki how ever had a knife
" be gone demon! " Nikki said as Maiko giggle at that
Ella narrows her eyes as she hissed at Nikki. She went back into the forset with the others like her.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Ella narrows her eyes as she hissed at Nikki. She went back into the forset with the others like her.

Soon Maiko started to laugh with her child like voice of hers . Nikki gulped and pointed the knife at Maiko
" WEREWOLF! " she yelled and she was scared but Maiko just kept laughing

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Soon Maiko started to laugh with her child like voice of hers . Nikki gulped and pointed the knife at Maiko
" WEREWOLF! " she yelled and she was scared but Maiko just kept laughing
"Nikki chill she's like us, outcasted." Blackhood said.
"She doesn't know about her ice powers yet" Ronnie said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:19 AM
"Nikki chill she's like us, outcasted." Blackhood said.
"She doesn't know about her ice powers yet" Ronnie said.

" have you seen werewolf movies!?! " Nikki asked as Maiko smiled
" c'mon I don't bite " she joked and walked over to her bookshelf

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 09:22 AM
" have you seen werewolf movies!?! " Nikki asked as Maiko smiled
" c'mon I don't bite " she joked and walked over to her bookshelf
"Sam a werewolf and you don't treat her that way. Or Ari that way" Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:37 AM
"Sam a werewolf and you don't treat her that way. Or Ari that way" Blackhood said.

" they don't kill! " Nikki said and shook . Maiko grabbed a book and started reading now her bad mood was gone

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 09:40 AM
" they don't kill! " Nikki said and shook . Maiko grabbed a book and started reading now her bad mood was gone
"She doesn't kill people like us" Blackhood said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:48 AM
"She doesn't kill people like us" Blackhood said.

" I'm normal!! . She isn't ! " Nikki said and stared at the wolf creature . Maiko started humming again while turning a page or two
" she can't control it " Nikki added and Maiko just nodded

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 09:51 AM
" I'm normal!! . She isn't ! " Nikki said and stared at the wolf creature . Maiko started humming again while turning a page or two
" she can't control it " Nikki added and Maiko just nodded
"And so? Foxy still learning to control his fox side. Nikki you can't win this argument." Blackhood said.
"She's right foxy is out of owwww!" Ronnie said as foxy bit her arm.
"BAD FOXY!" Ronnie said as Blackhood pulled foxy off of Ronnie as he turned human.
"Sorry" the teenager said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"And so? Foxy still learning to control his fox side. Nikki you can't win this argument." Blackhood said.
"She's right foxy is out of owwww!" Ronnie said as foxy bit her arm.
"BAD FOXY!" Ronnie said as Blackhood pulled foxy off of Ronnie as he turned human.
"Sorry" the teenager said.

Nikki narrowed her eyes at both of them . She wasn't gonna be with a killer!
" sorry but I'm not staying with a murder " she said and she whent to slap Maiko and Maiko winced but did nothing . Nikki walker out of the house and left . Maiko continued to read.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Nikki narrowed her eyes at both of them . She wasn't gonna be with a killer!
" sorry but I'm not staying with a murder " she said and she whent to slap Maiko and Maiko winced but did nothing . Nikki walker out of the house and left . Maiko continued to read.
"Don't you share an room with foxy?" Blackhood said as foxy nodded following Nikki.
"Maiko I got some friends for you to meet, they won't turn you in" ronnie said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"Don't you share an room with foxy?" Blackhood said as foxy nodded following Nikki.
"Maiko I got some friends for you to meet, they won't turn you in" ronnie said.

Maiko turned her gaze to Ronnie and her eyes looked from left to right
" alright ....just as long as there are no tricks because I still think this is rubish " Maiko said and got up . Nikki ignored blackhood and stormed off

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Maiko turned her gaze to Ronnie and her eyes looked from left to right
" alright ....just as long as there are no tricks because I still think this is rubish " Maiko said and got up . Nikki ignored blackhood and stormed off
Blackhood and Ronnie took maiko to Blackhood forset as their was a village type. Ari was carrying deer and lioness was gardening.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Blackhood and Ronnie took maiko to Blackhood forset as their was a village type. Ari was carrying deer and lioness was gardening.

Maiko looked around her nose worked over time
' I guess they keep there word ' She thought . She smelled two more wolves , Sam was playing violin as tigress helped out with Ari
" strange...very ..peculiar... " Maiko said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Maiko looked around her nose worked over time
' I guess they keep there word ' She thought . She smelled two more wolves , Sam was playing violin as tigress helped out with Ari
" strange...very ..peculiar... " Maiko said
"They are like us each been tried to be caught and have survived." Blackhood said. Eve and Ava where running around playing tag. Lioness had out the fruit and vegetables in her bucket as she had eaten an apple. Abby was looking over her village as she smiled. Everything was great and going fine, harvest was fine and hunting was going well.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"They are like us each been tried to be caught and have survived." Blackhood said. Eve and Ava where running around playing tag. Lioness had out the fruit and vegetables in her bucket as she had eaten an apple. Abby was looking over her village as she smiled. Everything was great and going fine, harvest was fine and hunting was going well.

Two little kids giggled Tania and Victor . They ran around as well , Tania taged Ava as Victor decided to hide in some hay . Sam kept watch over the two kids she always loved them as her own and the two had no parents either . Victor coughed and Sam picked him up. Maiko gulped she didn't know what to do it if she could even do anything

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Two little kids giggled Tania and Victor . They ran around as well , Tania taged Ava as Victor decided to hide in some hay . Sam kept watch over the two kids she always loved them as her own and the two had no parents either . Victor coughed and Sam picked him up. Maiko gulped she didn't know what to do it if she could even do anything
"Maiko why don't you go meet Abby, I have to help sky with making weapons" blackhood said as sky was making an shield and some armor. Icy grabbed her sythce and her sister new sycthe from sky.
"Hey!" Ava said.
"Can I have some of the meat Ari?" Eve asked.
"No not yet. Don't worry their is come fish cooking" ari said as eve smiled. Lioness started to replant as Jade had helped plowing the field with her wings. Ella was in battle practice.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 11:04 AM
"Maiko why don't you go meet Abby, I have to help sky with making weapons" blackhood said as sky was making an shield and some armor. Icy grabbed her sythce and her sister new sycthe from sky.
"Hey!" Ava said.
"Can I have some of the meat Ari?" Eve asked.
"No not yet. Don't worry their is come fish cooking" ari said as eve smiled. Lioness started to replant as Jade had helped plowing the field with her wings. Ella was in battle practice.

Tania giggled she and Victor both saw Maiko so did Sam . Tania tilted her head and walked up to Maiko while Victor whimpered and held onto Sam .
Tania gave Maiko a flower she giggled and ran. Off.
" ugh....h-h-hi" Maiko said . Sam narrowed her eyes to show that she was in charge to the wolf

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Tania giggled she and Victor both saw Maiko so did Sam . Tania tilted her head and walked up to Maiko while Victor whimpered and held onto Sam .
Tania gave Maiko a flower she giggled and ran. Off.
" ugh....h-h-hi" Maiko said . Sam narrowed her eyes to show that she was in charge to the wolf
"Is their an problem going on sam?" Abby asked her wife. She looked at maiko.
"Your the new one? The great protecter?" Abby asked.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM
"Is their an problem going on sam?" Abby asked her wife. She looked at maiko.
"Your the new one? The great protecter?" Abby asked.

Maiko nodded
" b-but I'm no protector they have the name wrong.. " Maiko said as Sam kept glaring at Maiko she already was fine with Ari but this ? Not an exception .
Sam walked up to Maiko while holding Victor
" I'm the alpha so don't even bother omega " Sam snarled
" excuse me!? " Maiko said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Maiko nodded
" b-but I'm no protector they have the name wrong.. " Maiko said as Sam kept glaring at Maiko she already was fine with Ari but this ? Not an exception .
Sam walked up to Maiko while holding Victor
" I'm the alpha so don't even bother omega " Sam snarled
" excuse me!? " Maiko said
"Sam? Excuse me, my wife but your deputy remember?" Abby said." We know about the festivals they make us sound like heros but try to kill is...." Abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 11:28 AM
"Sam? Excuse me, my wife but your deputy remember?" Abby said." We know about the festivals they make us sound like heros but try to kill is...." Abby said.

Sam still thought Maiko was an omega
" well she's still an omega to me , and if I where to make a pack she will be an omega " Sam said with a growl she put Victor down and he ran off to the others . Maiko growled as well and the two stared at each other not looking away and snarled " well at least I'm not some dog! " Maiko said back

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sam still thought Maiko was an omega
" well she's still an omega to me , and if I where to make a pack she will be an omega " Sam said with a growl she put Victor down and he ran off to the others . Maiko growled as well and the two stared at each other not looking away and snarled " well at least I'm not some dog! " Maiko said back
"Quit it you two" Abby said. "I'll show her around, sam go play with the others and loiness. Have some fun" abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Quit it you two" Abby said. "I'll show her around, sam go play with the others and loiness. Have some fun" abby said.

Sam narrowed her eyes at the newcomer she barked which made Maiko step back. Sam chuckled and walked off , Victor and Tania chased each other .
Maiko eyes turned yellow as she was angry
" hey get back here you mutt! I'm not finished with you ! You can't do that to me!! "Maiko said and waved her fist . Sam looked back and snarled
" Fine then let's settle things shall we? " Sam said and Maiko nodded

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Sam narrowed her eyes at the newcomer she barked which made Maiko step back. Sam chuckled and walked off , Victor and Tania chased each other .
Maiko eyes turned yellow as she was angry
" hey get back here you mutt! I'm not finished with you ! You can't do that to me!! "Maiko said and waved her fist . Sam looked back and snarled
" Fine then let's settle things shall we? " Sam said and Maiko nodded
Abby grabbed the two by their shirts.
"don't even dare! air this happens again their will punishments " Abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Abby grabbed the two by their shirts.
"don't even dare! air this happens again their will punishments " Abby said.

Maiko crossed her arms and sighed in defeat while Sam whimpered and nodded . Sam couldn't say no to Abby so she played along while Maiko giggled at Sam acting like a harmed pup Sam kinda giggled as well

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Maiko crossed her arms and sighed in defeat while Sam whimpered and nodded . Sam couldn't say no to Abby so she played along while Maiko giggled at Sam acting like a harmed pup Sam kinda giggled as well
"Maiko come on I'll show you around" Abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:09 PM
"Maiko come on I'll show you around" Abby said.

Maiko walked up to Abby
" alrighT " she said
" have any books? " she asked

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Maiko walked up to Abby
" alrighT " she said
" have any books? " she asked
"Yes the library is over there" abby said. "The hunter school is over there. We have some stores. We have a shcool where when time the young learn about what they can do in the future to help our village. There is the garden, and there is our healer house and office." Abby Said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"Yes the library is over there" abby said. "The hunter school is over there. We have some stores. We have a shcool where when time the young learn about what they can do in the future to help our village. There is the garden, and there is our healer house and office." Abby Said.

Maiko smiled she wasted no time running to the library and she looked at the different kinds of books they had she saw her favorite one American werewolf in London it was just like her story but only reversed . She grabbed it .

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Maiko smiled she wasted no time running to the library and she looked at the different kinds of books they had she saw her favorite one American werewolf in London it was just like her story but only reversed . She grabbed it .
"You can have that book if you want. I'll pay for it" Abby said giving the book keeper 25 dollars.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
"You can have that book if you want. I'll pay for it" Abby said giving the book keeper 25 dollars.

Maiko smiled and squeed like a little girl , she hugged Abby as a thank you . The girl skipped happily and giggled she sat down on a bench and started reading

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Maiko smiled and squeed like a little girl , she hugged Abby as a thank you . The girl skipped happily and giggled she sat down on a bench and started reading
Abby smiled she grabbed her spare change and dollars from the book.
"You can start off with an job if you want, if you want I'll tell some of the jobs" abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Abby smiled she grabbed her spare change and dollars from the book.
"You can start off with an job if you want, if you want I'll tell some of the jobs" abby said.

Maiko looked up at Abby
" librarian ! " she said with a smile she looved books. Tania ran up to blackhood she wanted to play tag
" tag you it! " she said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Maiko looked up at Abby
" librarian ! " she said with a smile she looved books. Tania ran up to blackhood she wanted to play tag
" tag you it! " she said
Blackhood tagged Ava. Ava ran after her friends as she was close to Tania.
"Sure why not." Abby said smiling. "You be working with the bookkeeper" Abby said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Blackhood tagged Ava. Ava ran after her friends as she was close to Tania.
"Sure why not." Abby said smiling. "You be working with the bookkeeper" Abby said.

Maiko smiled
" yes " she said to herself . Tania giggled she saw ava while Victor hid behind a barrel he was always a scaredy cat as his cat ears whent down

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Maiko smiled
" yes " she said to herself . Tania giggled she saw ava while Victor hid behind a barrel he was always a scaredy cat as his cat ears whent down
Ava tagged victor.
"Your it" Ava said. Eve was inside reading her book she had checked out. She was drawing while she had put her headphones on to listen to the E-book.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Ava tagged victor.
"Your it" Ava said. Eve was inside reading her book she had checked out. She was drawing while she had put her headphones on to listen to the E-book.

Victor yelled and his tail curled he ran to a different spot as his ears where back
" run forest run! " Tania joked . Maiko ignored them and Kept reading she was already in chapter 2

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Victor yelled and his tail curled he ran to a different spot as his ears where back
" run forest run! " Tania joked . Maiko ignored them and Kept reading she was already in chapter 2
Ava chased after victor. Lioness and Jade had replanted the garden.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Ava chased after victor. Lioness and Jade had replanted the garden.

Sam helped with the garden by watering it . Victor ran on all fours and whimpered . Maiko decided to walk around she noticed it was getting dark she felt pain so did Sam as Sam clutched her stomach
" great again " Sam said as Maiko eyes flashed from yellow to silver

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Sam helped with the garden by watering it . Victor ran on all fours and whimpered . Maiko decided to walk around she noticed it was getting dark she felt pain so did Sam as Sam clutched her stomach
" great again " Sam said as Maiko eyes flashed from yellow to silver
"Sam go off with foxy, please come home safe" lioness said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"Sam go off with foxy, please come home safe" lioness said.

" c-cant m-make any promises " Sam said as it was dark out Maiko already had formed . Sam yelled as she formed . The black wolf looked at the brown wolf they snarled at each other before running off

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM
" c-cant m-make any promises " Sam said as it was dark out Maiko already had formed . Sam yelled as she formed . The black wolf looked at the brown wolf they snarled at each other before running off
Foxy when with the wolves and Harry. Harry playfully tackled the fox down.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Foxy when with the wolves and Harry. Harry playfully tackled the fox down.

Maiko growled at Sam but the brown wolf ignored the pup . Three humans where walking around as Sam crouched Maiko crouched as well and licked her lips . One human had a gun , Sam and Maiko attacked the group and tore them apart the human with the gun yelled and screamed it shot Sam in the side and shot Maiko in the shoulder

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Maiko growled at Sam but the brown wolf ignored the pup . Three humans where walking around as Sam crouched Maiko crouched as well and licked her lips . One human had a gun , Sam and Maiko attacked the group and tore them apart the human with the gun yelled and screamed it shot Sam in the side and shot Maiko in the shoulder
Foxy healed the two wolves as Harry grabbed the gun and unloaded it. Sky was looking for weapons. He put it in a vault which disappeared.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Foxy healed the two wolves as Harry grabbed the gun and unloaded it. Sky was looking for weapons. He put it in a vault which disappeared.

Sam nodded as a thanks she sort of had control but not complete control . Maiko clawed foxy and snarled howled and Sam killed the human that had the gun . One human escaped and ended up in the village
" HELP! MONSTER HELP! " he yelled .

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Sam nodded as a thanks she sort of had control but not complete control . Maiko clawed foxy and snarled howled and Sam killed the human that had the gun . One human escaped and ended up in the village
" HELP! MONSTER HELP! " he yelled .(will he become an friend?)(if not the person will be killed.)
Abby looked at the man.
"Sorry just some pesky wolves." Abby said as an cue for the wolves to leave. Harry made the others leave as he understood the message. He barked the message to the others. 'Get the human when he leaves' Harry barked.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
(will he become an friend?)(if not the person will be killed.)
Abby looked at the man.
"Sorry just some pesky wolves." Abby said as an cue for the wolves to leave. Harry made the others leave as he understood the message. He barked the message to the others. 'Get the human when he leaves' Harry barked.

No just a stranger )
Maiko and Sam nodded but Maiko snarled and ran off Sam walked off as she sniffed the ground and howled .
" before I g-go any bars here? " the man asked he was thirsty

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:47 PM
No just a stranger )
Maiko and Sam nodded but Maiko snarled and ran off Sam walked off as she sniffed the ground and howled .
" before I g-go any bars here? " the man asked he was thirsty(he could be a friend)
"You should stay here with us for now, we are eating right no, please tell on one about our tribe. People kill our livestock and we are the last of our kind. Blackhood is the only person that knows were are here that's why she hates hunters" Abby said. Eve gave the man some water.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:52 PM
(he could be a friend)
"You should stay here with us for now, we are eating right no, please tell on one about our tribe. People kill our livestock and we are the last of our kind. Blackhood is the only person that knows were are here that's why she hates hunters" Abby said. Eve gave the man some water.

The man nodded and drank the water
" apologies . It's just those wolves killed my friends " he said
" names Cato " Cato said as he sat down on a bench . Sam trotted back and you could see her yellow eyes she growled and barked . Maiko ran out of the bushes and playfully tackled Sam while Sam kicked Maiko off.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:55 PM
The man nodded and drank the water
" apologies . It's just those wolves killed my friends " he said
" names Cato " Cato said as he sat down on a bench . Sam trotted back and you could see her yellow eyes she growled and barked . Maiko ran out of the bushes and playfully tackled Sam while Sam kicked Maiko off.
"Cato you may stay with us" Abby said as lioness had cooked dinner.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 01:57 PM
"Cato you may stay with us" Abby said as lioness had cooked dinner.

" ugh isn't it late it's midnight ! And wolf! " Cato said as the two wolves charged at him as they snarled

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
" ugh isn't it late it's midnight ! And wolf! " Cato said as the two wolves charged at him as they snarled
Jade barked at the wolves. 'Change of plan stop!' Jade barked as the fox had fake growled at the wolves.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Jade barked at the wolves. 'Change of plan stop!' Jade barked as the fox had fake growled at the wolves.

Cato screamed like a girl and ran off while Sam snarled and chased after him she wasn't in control . Maiko whimpered she backed up and barked
' Who is the alpha?' She barked as she saw Sam running

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Cato screamed like a girl and ran off while Sam snarled and chased after him she wasn't in control . Maiko whimpered she backed up and barked
' Who is the alpha?' She barked as she saw Sam running
'Abby is!' Jade growled. Lioness grabbed Cato as she protected her.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:10 PM
'Abby is!' Jade growled. Lioness grabbed Cato as she protected her.

Maiko whined as she bowed she hated being growls at
' I just wanted to know ..' She whined . Cato was gonna hind behind lioness as Sam grabbed his leg and started ripping it while snarling

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Maiko whined as she bowed she hated being growls at
' I just wanted to know ..' She whined . Cato was gonna hind behind lioness as Sam grabbed his leg and started ripping it while snarling
I hate to do this lioness thought as she kicked her sister away. Foxy was battling Jade as Jade had defeated him. 'Didn't mean to growl at you' Jade barked.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:16 PM
I hate to do this lioness thought as she kicked her sister away. Foxy was battling Jade as Jade had defeated him. 'Didn't mean to growl at you' Jade barked.

Sam barked at lioness and Cato who was whining . The brown wolf howled and ran off . Maiko howled as well she ran off to but on her own decision . Through the night gunshot could be heard as morning came

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Sam barked at lioness and Cato who was whining . The brown wolf howled and ran off . Maiko howled as well she ran off to but on her own decision . Through the night gunshot could be heard as morning came
"Who is hunting on my land!" Blackhood said. Foxy turned back. Blackhood ran to where the gunshot was as she could kill the person in her land.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Who is hunting on my land!" Blackhood said. Foxy turned back. Blackhood ran to where the gunshot was as she could kill the person in her land.

The hunter was gone before blackhood could make it . But two bodies layed there Sam and Maiko . Sam had bullets holes in her side's and shoulder while Maiko had holes in her leg and side but they where not dead

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:25 PM
The hunter was gone before blackhood could make it . But two bodies layed there Sam and Maiko . Sam had bullets holes in her side's and shoulder while Maiko had holes in her leg and side but they where not dead
Blackhood healed them without anyone seeing as she turned them back.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Blackhood healed them without anyone seeing as she turned them back.

Sam got up as she saw blackhood she nodded as a thanks and head home. Maiko opened her eyes she saw blackhood and she blushed a lot
" um t-thanks " she said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sam got up as she saw blackhood she nodded as a thanks and head home. Maiko opened her eyes she saw blackhood and she blushed a lot
" um t-thanks " she said
"No problem" Blackhood said.
"Cato this is Jade, our fox, we saved and raised her when she was an cub"lioness said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM
"No problem" Blackhood said.
"Cato this is Jade, our fox, we saved and raised her when she was an cub"lioness said.

Cato gulped he slowly pet jade
" Good g-girl " Cato said Sam walked up she was looking for Abby she sniffed the air . Maiko smiled and whent back to the village

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Cato gulped he slowly pet jade
" Good g-girl " Cato said Sam walked up she was looking for Abby she sniffed the air . Maiko smiled and whent back to the village
Jade smiled and barked back.
"I trust you to tell you an secret, don't tell anyone please" lioness said.
"All the festivals are made for us, to kill us but failed. We all met here. Please don't tell anyone, we are like you all" lioness said as Jade showed her wings.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Jade smiled and barked back.
"I trust you to tell you an secret, don't tell anyone please" lioness said.
"All the festivals are made for us, to kill us but failed. We all met here. Please don't tell anyone, we are like you all" lioness said as Jade showed her wings.

Cato nodded he wasn't much for telling secrets or gossip
" sis.. " Sam said as she saw lioness. Maiko walked into the library

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Cato nodded he wasn't much for telling secrets or gossip
" sis.. " Sam said as she saw lioness. Maiko walked into the library
"Yes sam?" lioness asked.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Yes sam?" lioness asked.

Sam sighed in relief she hugged her sister and smiled
" thank gosh " she said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Sam sighed in relief she hugged her sister and smiled
" thank gosh " she said
"I'm okay" lioness said. Harry gave sky the broken gun.
"Thanks boy" sky said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"I'm okay" lioness said. Harry gave sky the broken gun.
"Thanks boy" sky said.

Maiko saw that Sam and her sister where close she had no family at all she was starting to cry but ignored it . Sam just kept hugging lioness
" is Abby alright? " she asked

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Maiko saw that Sam and her sister where close she had no family at all she was starting to cry but ignored it . Sam just kept hugging lioness
" is Abby alright? " she asked
"She's fine" lioness said.
'What's wrong maiko?" eve asked.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"She's fine" lioness said.
'What's wrong maiko?" eve asked.

" n-nothing it's j-just my family is dead and seeing those two i...i.. " Maiko said she started crying

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:05 PM
" n-nothing it's j-just my family is dead and seeing those two i...i.. " Maiko said she started crying
"It's fine, I'll be your sister" eve said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
"It's fine, I'll be your sister" eve said.

Maiko tilted her head
' Is she serious !!' She thought . The girl stopped crying and hugged eve

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Maiko tilted her head
' Is she serious !!' She thought . The girl stopped crying and hugged eve
Eve hugged her back happily as Ava shrugged and joined the hug.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Eve hugged her back happily as Ava shrugged and joined the hug.

Maiko smiled she was so happy it couldn't be described . The British girl giggled
" so wanna play a game? " she asked as she was bored

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Maiko smiled she was so happy it couldn't be described . The British girl giggled
" so wanna play a game? " she asked as she was bored
"Sure!" The girls said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:27 PM
"Sure!" The girls said.

Luckily she had a few London type games in mind
" Cinderella dressed in yellow ! " Maiko said and had a jump rope

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Luckily she had a few London type games in mind
" Cinderella dressed in yellow ! " Maiko said and had a jump rope
Ava and eve smiled. As they jumproped.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Ava and eve smiled. As they jumproped.

Maiko giggled and jumped
" Cinderella dressed in green whent down to buy a ring made a mistake how many days before it breaks 1,2,3 " she chanted and spun the jump rope

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Maiko giggled and jumped
" Cinderella dressed in green whent down to buy a ring made a mistake how many days before it breaks 1,2,3 " she chanted and spun the jump rope
Ava and eve continued to spin the rope.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Ava and eve continued to spin the rope.

Cato looked around when Sam could have swore she saw a shadow vigure she froze but whent searching and out of no where a demon girl screeched and made Sam scream which the girl laughed

Maiko continued jumping

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Cato looked around when Sam could have swore she saw a shadow vigure she froze but whent searching and out of no where a demon girl screeched and made Sam scream which the girl laughed

Maiko continued jumping
"What the hell? Are you doing?" A creature asked.
"You blown our cover" another one said.(looks below)

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"What the hell? Are you doing?" A creature asked.
"You blown our cover" another one said.(looks below)

" oh come on any can't I just scars people? " the demon said as Sam shook
" ABBY!!! " sam yelled in fear as the demon girl out her cloak on

Looks https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/3f/b6/2d3fb68f446c748ec8b4e4b1d21ca9ae.jpg )

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM
" oh come on any can't I just scars people? " the demon said as Sam shook
" ABBY!!! " sam yelled in fear as the demon girl out her cloak on

Looks https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/3f/b6/2d3fb68f446c748ec8b4e4b1d21ca9ae.jpg )
"But now we can't stay here!" The One of them said.
"Why not?" The other said. They tackled each other as they had started an fight.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"But now we can't stay here!" The One of them said.
"Why not?" The other said. They tackled each other as they had started an fight.

" STOP! " the girl said and Sam ran away any can't people understand she hates ghost!?

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 04:16 PM
" STOP! " the girl said and Sam ran away any can't people understand she hates ghost!?
Abby bumped into sam. The two wolves had fought their way into camp.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Abby bumped into sam. The two wolves had fought their way into camp.

" d-d-DEMON DEMON! " Sam whined she shook again and she hid inside a bush. The demon girl ran after the two wolves .

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 04:32 PM
" d-d-DEMON DEMON! " Sam whined she shook again and she hid inside a bush. The demon girl ran after the two wolves .
"Moon get off me!" The wolf said with star marks.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"Moon get off me!" The wolf said with star marks.

Diana had enough of this she used her magic to pull apart the two wolves
" STOP this nonsense " Diana said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Diana had enough of this she used her magic to pull apart the two wolves
" STOP this nonsense " Diana said
"Diana let me get star!" Moon said.
"I gave up already!"star said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Diana let me get star!" Moon said.
"I gave up already!"star said.

" I said enough you two are being very annoying " Diana said as her eyes whent black. Sam gathered her courage and walked out Maiko saw the two
" ugh hi? " she said

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 04:52 PM
" I said enough you two are being very annoying " Diana said as her eyes whent black. Sam gathered her courage and walked out Maiko saw the two
" ugh hi? " she said
"Hi" the twins said smiling.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 04:59 PM
"Hi" the twins said smiling.

" who a-are you? " Maiko asked as Diana growled
" what do we look like? You have eyes but apparently you can't see! " Diana said and Maiko scoffed " yeah well I wouldn't like to see any one like you! " Maiko retorted back

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 05:09 PM
" who a-are you? " Maiko asked as Diana growled
" what do we look like? You have eyes but apparently you can't see! " Diana said and Maiko scoffed " yeah well I wouldn't like to see any one like you! " Maiko retorted back
"Diana be nice" star said.
"Yea nice!" Moon said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Diana be nice" star said.
"Yea nice!" Moon said.

" demons aren't meant to be nice but fine " Diana said and held out her hand Maiko shook dianas hand
" so are they pets? " Maiko asked

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 05:16 PM
" demons aren't meant to be nice but fine " Diana said and held out her hand Maiko shook dianas hand
" so are they pets? " Maiko asked
"Pets!" Star said.
"We are sisters and her friends" moon said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Pets!" Star said.
"We are sisters and her friends" moon said.

Diana smacked Maiko
" no one calls them pets " Diana said Maiko winced
" I didn't know! " Maiko said in defense

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Diana smacked Maiko
" no one calls them pets " Diana said Maiko winced
" I didn't know! " Maiko said in defense
"Thanks big sis" star said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"Thanks big sis" star said.

Diana circled Maiko she didn't like this girl one bit
" did any one tell you to think before you opened your mouth now I'm in a bad mood "Diana said as Maiko felt threatened her eyes flashed yellow

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Diana circled Maiko she didn't like this girl one bit
" did any one tell you to think before you opened your mouth now I'm in a bad mood "Diana said as Maiko felt threatened her eyes flashed yellow
Kate used an spell against Diana.
"Leave her alone" kate said holding her wand. Moon ran to Diana.
"Sis you okay?" Moon asked. Star looked at Kate want. She always wanted to be a wizard, well an witch.
"Friend or foe?" Kate asked Diana putting the wand near Diana.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Kate used an spell against Diana.
"Leave her alone" kate said holding her wand. Moon ran to Diana.
"Sis you okay?" Moon asked. Star looked at Kate want. She always wanted to be a wizard, well an witch.
"Friend or foe?" Kate asked Diana putting the wand near Diana.

Diana narrowed her eyes
" ugh hello captain obvious ! Look with your eyes what you think am i?! " Diana said as she glowed dark purple she was always quick to anger . Maiko growled " leave kate alone! " she said and Diana huffed

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Diana narrowed her eyes
" ugh hello captain obvious ! Look with your eyes what you think am i?! " Diana said as she glowed dark purple she was always quick to anger . Maiko growled " leave kate alone! " she said and Diana huffed
"Could you teach me magic?" star asked.
"Yes, you should see Abby before someone else attacks you" kate said.
"Yes" star said as she turned human.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Could you teach me magic?" star asked.
"Yes, you should see Abby before someone else attacks you" kate said.
"Yes" star said as she turned human.

Diana vanished out of Kates grasp and hit Maiko
"Now for you to learn manners " Diana said and Maiko snarled

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Diana vanished out of Kates grasp and hit Maiko
"Now for you to learn manners " Diana said and Maiko snarled
Kate blasted Diana to an tree.
"Just because your gone doesn't mean I don't hear you" Kate said, moon had enough as she tackled Kate down. Kate blasted moon to Diana as the wolf groaned.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Kate blasted Diana to an tree.
"Just because your gone doesn't mean I don't hear you" Kate said, moon had enough as she tackled Kate down. Kate blasted moon to Diana as the wolf groaned.

Diana helped moon as she formed to a shadow wolf and snarled
" c'mon what's the matter scared? " she asked and Maiko snarled her eyes where yellow and her claws sharpened

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Diana helped moon as she formed to a shadow wolf and snarled
" c'mon what's the matter scared? " she asked and Maiko snarled her eyes where yellow and her claws sharpened Kate teleported maiko back.
"If your fighting anyone it's going to be me" Kate said putting her wand away.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Kate teleported maiko back.
"If your fighting anyone it's going to be me" Kate said putting her wand away.

Diana smirked and tackled Kate down she roared in her face and glared at her
" why are you defending it? " she asked . Maiko waited for Kate ( is Kate her frenemie enemies friend or maybe who actually like her or?)

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Diana smirked and tackled Kate down she roared in her face and glared at her
" why are you defending it? " she asked . Maiko waited for Kate ( is Kate her frenemie enemies friend or maybe who actually like her or?)
"Cause she's a part of the village our tribe" Kate said.(Kate will warm up to Diana)

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Cause she's a part of the village our tribe" Kate said.(Kate will warm up to Diana)

Ok just was little confused )
Diana grumbled and backed off she had a reason and that was all she needed . She formed back to human and put her hood on , . The girl walked off and motioned her siblings to follow

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Ok just was little confused )
Diana grumbled and backed off she had a reason and that was all she needed . She formed back to human and put her hood on , . The girl walked off and motioned her siblings to follow
Star whined at her sisters.
"Sorry but I want learn to be an witch" star said.
"You can stay in the village" Kate said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Star whined at her sisters.
"Sorry but I want learn to be an witch" star said.
"You can stay in the village" Kate said.

Diana nodded as she sat down on the bench
" we can stay " she said and pulled down her hood she looked every where else

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Diana nodded as she sat down on the bench
" we can stay " she said and pulled down her hood she looked every where else
"Okay" moon said as star smiled.
"Let's go get your wand. And you will be training with victor." Kate said.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 07:07 PM
"Okay" moon said as star smiled.
"Let's go get your wand. And you will be training with victor." Kate said.

Shall we make an rp with these four?)

Victor gulped he hid inside a pile of hay and shook he meowed . Diana watched her siblings and Kate walk off she sighed

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Shall we make an rp with these four?)

Victor gulped he hid inside a pile of hay and shook he meowed . Diana watched her siblings and Kate walk off she sighed
(Yup)
Moon sat by Diana. She grabbed a comic book as she stared to read it.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
(Yup)
Moon sat by Diana. She grabbed a comic book as she stared to read it.

Can you make it? And can I come up with the title ?)
Diana smiled at least she had two people who understood her , she hid in the shadows that her hood made
________
Maiko walked to the library as she started her first day of work she fixed the bookshelves alphabetically then dusted

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Can you make it? And can I come up with the title ?)
Diana smiled at least she had two people who understood her , she hid in the shadows that her hood made
________
Maiko walked to the library as she started her first day of work she fixed the bookshelves alphabetically then dusted
Why do I...)
"Diana wat to hunt or go swimming?" Moon asked.
-----
Lioness when in the library. She need an cooking book and herb book.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Why do I...)
"Diana wat to hunt or go swimming?" Moon asked.
-----
Lioness when in the library. She need an cooking book and herb book.

I has a lot of rp and I feel like I'm maken to many ^^ but I can if you want )
" I prefer the shadows " Diana said she scanned the scenery and sighed
_______
" need anything ? " Maiko asked as she put away the duster

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I has a lot of rp and I feel like I'm maken to many ^^ but I can if you want )
" I prefer the shadows " Diana said she scanned the scenery and sighed
_______
" need anything ? " Maiko asked as she put away the duster
"Come on i know an lake that's in the shadows" moon said.
------
(Please make it why don't we call it the 4 sisters)
"I need an cook book and herb book" lioness said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"Come on i know an lake that's in the shadows" moon said.
------
(Please make it why don't we call it the 4 sisters)
"I need an cook book and herb book" lioness said.

" alright " Maiko said and grabbed the two books
" dollar each please or rent is a cent each of they should be " Maiko said
________
(Ok)
" I don't like people but ok " Diana said and got up she held on to her hood

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:07 PM
" alright " Maiko said and grabbed the two books
" dollar each please or rent is a cent each of they should be " Maiko said
________
(Ok)
" I don't like people but ok " Diana said and got up she held on to her hood
"I'm buying" lioness said putting the 50 dollars.
----
"Out here, Ari showed me while fishing" moon said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:11 PM
"I'm buying" lioness said putting the 50 dollars.
----
"Out here, Ari showed me while fishing" moon said.

Maiko tilted her head
" um alright " she said and gave the money to the cashier
" here you are " Maiko said and gave lioness the books
_________
" already here " Diana said as she teleported

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Maiko tilted her head
" um alright " she said and gave the money to the cashier
" here you are " Maiko said and gave lioness the books
_________
" already here " Diana said as she teleported
Moon was beside Diana. She had teleported as well.
"Last one in the lake is a smelly wolf! No magic Diana!" Moon said as she ran to the lake in her wolf form.
------
"Thanks" lioness said as she had when to Weiss. The healer and sky girlfriend.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Moon was beside Diana. She had teleported as well.
"Last one in the lake is a smelly wolf! No magic Diana!" Moon said as she ran to the lake in her wolf form.
------
"Thanks" lioness said as she had when to Weiss. The healer and sky girlfriend.

Weiss was learning how to use some magic she always wanted to know how to. Suddenly a cat ran at her potion and ruined it causing it to spill . Weiss whined and tried to hit the cat
" you little parasite ! Look what happened ! " Weiss shrieked

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Weiss was learning how to use some magic she always wanted to know how to. Suddenly a cat ran at her potion and ruined it causing it to spill . Weiss whined and tried to hit the cat
" you little parasite ! Look what happened ! " Weiss shrieked
Lioness grabbed the cat.
"Breezy what are you doing?" Lioness asked.
"I was trying to protect Weiss" breezy said.
"From what" lioness asked.
"From sunny(I had realized I had a Lilly so I change the Lilly that loves tigeress to sunny)" breezy said as sunny had slide into Weiss office as icy had cam in after her. The girls hit the wall as they both fell on ice from Nikki. They were having an prank war with Nikki and rose as the two had gave up.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Lioness grabbed the cat.
"Breezy what are you doing?" Lioness asked.
"I was trying to protect Weiss" breezy said.
"From what" lioness asked.
"From sunny(I had realized I had a Lilly so I change the Lilly that loves tigeress to sunny)" breezy said as sunny had slide into Weiss office as icy had cam in after her. The girls hit the wall as they both fell on ice from Nikki. They were having an prank war with Nikki and rose as the two had gave up.

Weiss eyes narrowed she had no patients for this! Nikki laughed and saw how angry Weiss was
" ugh oh run! " Nikki said and dashed off . Weiss grabbed her sword and growled " I am running a proper medicine business and it will not be ruined by children ! What will my father say!? " she shrieked and tigress giggled
" I am not sure " tigress said

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Weiss eyes narrowed she had no patients for this! Nikki laughed and saw how angry Weiss was
" ugh oh run! " Nikki said and dashed off . Weiss grabbed her sword and growled " I am running a proper medicine business and it will not be ruined by children ! What will my father say!? " she shrieked and tigress giggled
" I am not sure " tigress said
"This is your room your office is beside this place" sunny said as icy had felt her arm was broken.
"Weiss I think, my sister broke my arm" icy said.
"And your father isn't here. He got caught for walking out of came at night.your already good at magic you have healing and summon bulls" breezy said. The greyhound girl kissed tigress.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:48 PM
"This is your room your office is beside this place" sunny said as icy had felt her arm was broken.
"Weiss I think, my sister broke my arm" icy said.
"And your father isn't here. He got caught for walking out of came at night.your already good at magic you have healing and summon bulls" breezy said. The greyhound girl kissed tigress.

" I will not have childere n in my room or my office ! " Weiss shrieked , tigress smiled she stood up
" yeah and we don't like spoiled brats " tigres s said and grabbed the greyhound girl she ran off before Weiss did anything
" oh you little Graaah! " Weiss said and whent to grab some things

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 04:52 PM
" I will not have childere n in my room or my office ! " Weiss shrieked , tigress smiled she stood up
" yeah and we don't like spoiled brats " tigres s said and grabbed the greyhound girl she ran off before Weiss did anything
" oh you little Graaah! " Weiss said and whent to grab some things
"I'm not an child!" Sunny said.
"Weiss It's not me, sunny or brezzy fault. It's Nikki and rose fault" icy said as her arm was broken. She felt the bone. "Weiss I think my arm is broken, I'm serious! I don't feel the bone!" icy said as she felt her arm.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"I'm not an child!" Sunny said.
"Weiss It's not me, sunny or brezzy fault. It's Nikki and rose fault" icy said as her arm was broken. She felt the bone. "Weiss I think my arm is broken, I'm serious! I don't feel the bone!" icy said as she felt her arm.

Weiss held icy arm softly to not hurt her and used her magic to heal it , she gave icy an apology look and smiled
" there " she said and whipped her white hair out of her face .

Tigress hugged sunny
" you ok? And I know your not a child " tigress said

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Weiss held icy arm softly to not hurt her and used her magic to heal it , she gave icy an apology look and smiled
" there " she said and whipped her white hair out of her face .

Tigress hugged sunny
" you ok? And I know your not a child " tigress said
"Thanks" icy said. "May I get a cast, just to make sure it doesn't break again" icy said.
-------
"I'm fine babe" sunny said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"Thanks" icy said. "May I get a cast, just to make sure it doesn't break again" icy said.
-------
"I'm fine babe" sunny said.

Weiss nodded and grabbed a cast she put it on icy arm for protection and smiled
" no charge " she said
________
Tigress nodded she whent to get something to eat

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Weiss nodded and grabbed a cast she put it on icy arm for protection and smiled
" no charge " she said
________
Tigress nodded she whent to get something to eat
"Thanks" Icy said.
--------
"Let's go to lioness and Jade restaurant" sunny said.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Thanks" Icy said.
--------
"Let's go to lioness and Jade restaurant" sunny said.

Tigress smiled as she grabbed sunny and head that way
_________
" no problem just my temper isn't my strong suit I have to learn it " Weiss said

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Tigress smiled as she grabbed sunny and head that way
_________
" no problem just my temper isn't my strong suit I have to learn it " Weiss said
Jade was washing the glasses. Lioness was severing some beer.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Jade was washing the glasses. Lioness was severing some beer.

" lioness " tigress said and sat at the counter while Maiko walked out of the library and sniffed the air she smelled food

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:52 PM
" lioness " tigress said and sat at the counter while Maiko walked out of the library and sniffed the air she smelled food
"Yes?" lioness asked. Sunny had took out her wallet. She smiled.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Yes?" lioness asked. Sunny had took out her wallet. She smiled.

" sorry I meant it as a greeting " tigress said and slightly giggled
" I think it's time for some music " tigres s said and tunes the music box
' (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.) ' the box said and tigress started to sing along
" now baby listen to me don't ya treet me a this way I'll be back in my feet some day " she sang (great song as well )

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:08 PM
" sorry I meant it as a greeting " tigress said and slightly giggled
" I think it's time for some music " tigres s said and tunes the music box
' (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.) ' the box said and tigress started to sing along
" now baby listen to me don't ya treet me a this way I'll be back in my feet some day " she sang (great song as well )
Sunny ordered the food as she ordered the beer. Sunny listened to her as she smiled.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sunny ordered the food as she ordered the beer. Sunny listened to her as she smiled.

Tigress gave lioness the money and started to dance and forgotten why they where actually here , " don't care cause it's understood you ain't got no money so your just no good . And I guess if you say so then I'll just pack my bags and go . That's right. " tigress sang Maiko walked in and froze she didn't wanna bother any one

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tigress gave lioness the money and started to dance and forgotten why they where actually here , " don't care cause it's understood you ain't got no money so your just no good . And I guess if you say so then I'll just pack my bags and go . That's right. " tigress sang Maiko walked in and froze she didn't wanna bother any one
"Hey maiko coming in for some grub, don't worry its in the house for your first 10 times" lioness said smiling.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Hey maiko coming in for some grub, don't worry its in the house for your first 10 times" lioness said smiling.

Maiko smiled and sat at the counter her nose worked overtime again as it twitched . She grabbed some money she earned

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Maiko smiled and sat at the counter her nose worked overtime again as it twitched . She grabbed some money she earned
"It's on the house" lioness said as Jade came out with an beer and a deer sandwich.

Leucos
September 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM
"It's on the house" lioness said as Jade came out with an beer and a deer sandwich.

" no it's not fair " Maiko said and payed lioness

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM
" no it's not fair " Maiko said and payed lioness
"Okay" lioness said taking the money.

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:16 PM