PDA

View Full Version : lie of living

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
In this world their are angels and demons.The God Mila emi and the demon Gurou Anzu were in a battle of Heaven vs Hell.But when Gurou and Mila saw each other,they fell in love.They ceased to fight.This caused the demons,gods,angels,and devil's(including Gurou's brother Lucifer) to turn on them.Before they died,they sealed away there memories.When they where reincarnated,they continued as lower levels.One day,they foumnd there memories,rembering there love for eachother,and had four children.One was a angel,while the other three were demons.When the higher people found out,the lovers gave away their children to a rich family before disappearing. They live with the new family know,with their loving adoptive farther and mother,all of them thinking they were normal.This is were our story begins.

Sorry everyone,but this is again private between
KayMew07
Hawkstar
Darky
And me.You may be able to join,but you have to ask all of us sense this will be a book.Because of this,some things may change,but we will try to keep it mostly the same.

Angel daughter-Kaymew
Demon sons and daughter-Me,darky
Parents and friends and other people-Hawkstar

Form
Name:
Appearence:
Role:
Other:

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
When will start?? KayMew07

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
all last names of siblings are Anzu btw. just make a fourm and we'll get started soon! ^-^ Hawkstar

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Name : Haruko | Sam | Demitri
Gender: (siblings are same as I said): female | female | male ( not siblings )
Appearence: can it be later it's hard to find a picture right away
Role: crush for hazel | crush for Abby | friend
Other:.....

Darky. Haruko still has the mark of cane and Sam is the same just not a wolf but she tends to disappear a lot . And Dimitri is just a frewend

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM

KayMew07
Btw it's ok to be fukll human at first.just asked,so you can go with your original plan.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Btw it's ok to be fukll human at first.just asked,so you can go with your original plan.

YAY! I LOVE DARK STUFF!

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Name:Hiroshi anzu
Appearence: Black hair and ice blue eyes.He added different cloths and normally has a scratch or bruise because he gets into alot of fights at school.
Role:demon sibling
Other:no

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Btw automatically accepted unless kaymew says something is wrong because she knows more than I do.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Form----
Name: Kasumi Anzu
Gender(siblings are same as I said): Female
Appearence: long light blonde hair and green eyes
Role: angel daughter. one of the triplets
Other:...

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:03 PM

KayMew07
Abby(looks below) (angel daughter )
Hazel(demon... I guess) ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqI_ub_pPeQ7H-_YFSY6UbpihxQzNaDgvkL3EHk3ZQIMgWBXHQlg )

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Abby(looks below) (angel daughter )
Hazel(demon... I guess) ( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqI_ub_pPeQ7H-_YFSY6UbpihxQzNaDgvkL3EHk3ZQIMgWBXHQlg )

Ok and sorry I mentioned I didn't know how long it will take xD

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
so can we start? who want's to types first?
Swiftheart
Hawkstar
Darky

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Swiftheart
Hawkstar
Darky
......not me......

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:20 PM
Swiftheart
Hawkstar
Darky
Here I go then.make the fourm for one parent after this post.any other takers on a mother?)
Hiroshi walked into the living room,eyes still course with sleep."What's for breakfast?I'm hungry." He said in the middle of a yawn.Jun kenji,his dad,looked up at him."Bacon,eggs,and toast." He said.Hiroshi was already ready for school,with jeans and a blue shirt on."Fine." He grumbled,putting his book bagbeside him and sitting down.
(Figured they could all meet after or during school.we don't have to RP at the school unless everyone wants to)

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Here I go then.make the fourm for one parent after this post.any other takers on a mother?)
Hiroshi walked into the living room,eyes still course with sleep."What's for breakfast?I'm hungry." He said in the middle of a yawn.Kenji,his dad,looked up at him."Bacon,eggs,and toast." He said.Hiroshi was already ready for school,with jeans and a blue shirt on."Fine." He grumbled,putting his book bagbeside him and sitting down.
(Figured they could all meet after or during school.we don't have to RP at the school unless everyone wants to)
(ill be the mum)
Kasumi (sorry got confused) smiled "good morning" she said stretching then continued to eat her breakfast

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
(ill be the mum)
Kenji smiled "good morning" she said stretching then continued to eat her breakfast
Oh Kenji is the last name.what's the dads name???)

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Hiroshi walked into the living room,eyes still course with sleep."What's for breakfast?I'm hungry." He said in the middle of a yawn.Kenji,his dad,looked up at him."Bacon,eggs,and toast." He said.Hiroshi was already ready for school,with jeans and a blue shirt on."Fine." He grumbled,putting his book bagbeside him and sitting down.
Abby was dressed as hazel had yawned getting up. She was putting on her shirt as hazel had fell down the stairs.
"You put it on backwards" Abby said grabbing her jacket.
"I don't care, I'm going to be wearing my hoodie today" hazel said putting the black hoodie on. Abby sighed as she had gotten an apple to eat.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
I'm confused where should I put le characters or should I at all?

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Form-------
Name: Kiku Kenji
Appearance: short red hair, freckles, and blue eyes
Role: human mom/caretaker of siblings.
Other: doctor

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
your the lil brother too right? so just come downstairs?

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
your the lil brother too right? so just come downstairs?

Ummm Dimitri isn't a sibling he is a friend ... And my characters aren't siblings there well not siblings xD

Static
Abby was dressed as hazel had yawned getting up. She was putting on her shirt as hazel had fell down the stairs.
"I don't care, I'm going to be wearing my hoodie today" hazel said putting the black hoodie on. Abby sighed as she had gotten an apple to eat.
Yours could meet ours outside cause he likes hazel(or abby) )
Hikaru finished his right when his plate was set and rushed outside,grabbing his book bag on his way out,still holding his toast."Thanks for the food dad and mom." He said on his way out.

KayMew07
Oh Kenji is the last name.what's the dads name???)
(yes I meant kasumi)

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Ummm Dimitri isn't a sibling he is a friend ... And my characters aren't siblings there well not siblings xD
oh okie appeared on there way to school

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:36 PM

Haruko and Sam waited outside as Sam drank some soda and looked at Haruko who had been rubbing her tattoo for an hour which burned a lot
" why can't the burning stop? " Haruko said as Sam shrugged

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
Hikaru finished his right when his plate was set and rushed outside,grabbing his book bag on his way out,still holding his toast."Thanks for the food dad and mom." He said on his way out.
Kasumi smiled and got up following her brother. "where's Michiko?" she asked "I'm right here" the brown head said quietly (shy?) Kasumi shrugged as they walked to school

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Haruko and Sam waited outside as Sam drank some soda and looked at Haruko who had been rubbing her tattoo for an hour which burned a lot
" why can't the burning stop? " Haruko said as Sam shrugged
Hikaru almost bumped into them while getting off his porch,but swerved to the side quickly before he did,almost falling but keeping his balance.He stopped an looked at them."Who you waiting for?Can't you wait somewhere else?" He asked.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hikaru almost bumped into them while getting off his porch,but swerved to the side quickly before he did,almost falling but keeping his balance.He stopped an looked at them."Who you waiting for?Can't you wait somewhere else?" He asked.

Haruko looked at Hikaru
" ugh nothing sorry for disturbing c'mon Sam " haruko said as her back of her hand that had a tattoo started glowing but she ignored it . Sam sighed and walked away and threw her can

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
(Hazel, Abby, haruko and sam are lesbian)
Hazel and Abby met hikaru outside. They waited as Abby was listening to music on her phone while singing.
"I don't like your little games. Don't like your titled stage. The role you made me play of the fool, no I don't like you I don't like your perfect crime How you laugh when you lie you said the gun was mine isn't cool, no, I don't like you oh! But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list name in yours in red, unlined I check once, then I check it twice, oh!" Abby sang as hazel had covered her ears. 'Look what you made me do, I hate that song!' hazel thought covering her ears.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Kasumi giggled at him "lets just get to school were almost there" Michiko nodded wearing her 'I hate life' black shirt

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Kasumi giggled at him "lets just get to school were almost there" Michiko nodded wearing her 'I hate life' black shirt
Abby had followed her siblings as hazel had covered her ears.
"Please make her stop" hazel said as Abby was still singing.
"The world goes on and on another day another drama" abby sang.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Hazel and Abby met hikaru outside. They waited as Abby was listening to music on her phone while singing.
"I don't like your little games. Don't like your titled stage. The role you made me play of the fool, no I don't like you I don't like your perfect crime How you laugh when you lie you said the gun was mine isn't cool, no, I don't like you oh! But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I got a list name in yours in red, unlined I check once, then I check it twice, oh!" Abby sang as hazel had covered her ears. 'Look what you made me do, I hate that song!' hazel thought covering her ears.

May I ?? )
Haruko was walking down the street after the situation with said person as Sam had head phones in full blast as well
" first things first imma say all the words in side my head in fired up and tired the ways the things have been oh OOOH . Second things second don't you tell me what you think that I can be I'm the one master of my see Oh ohhh" Sam sang and skipped while Haruko giggled

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
May I ?? )
Haruko was walking down the street after the situation with said person as Sam had head phones in full blast as well
" first things first imma say all the words in side my head in fired up and tired the ways the things have been oh OOOH . Second things second don't you tell me what you think that I can be I'm the one master of my see Oh ohhh" Sam sang and skipped while Haruko giggled
Hazel walked over to haruko to escape Abby song.
"How is your day haruko" hazel asked uncovering her ears.

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Haruko looked at Hikaru
" ugh nothing sorry for disturbing c'mon Sam " haruko said as her back of her hand that had a tattoo started glowing but she ignored it . Sam sighed and walked away and threw her can

May I ?? )
Sor I'm late.can't find medicine cat applications no more -_-)
Hikaru sighed,following them.He had a scrape on his shoulder from a fight he had been in at school the other day,but didn't bother to cover it sense it was normal."So we didn't have any homework did we?" He asked,a little embarrassed.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:02 PM
Kasumi over heard people singing that terrible Taylor swift song (sorry people i just hate it irl..) she covered her ears continuing walking "would you please stop!" she yelled at the singing girl

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Hazel walked over to haruko to escape Abby song.
"How is your day haruko" hazel asked uncovering her ears.
Hikaru sighed,following them.He had a scrape on his shoulder from a fight he had been in at school the other day,but didn't bother to cover it sense it was normal."So we didn't have any homework did we?" He asked,a little embarrassed.

Haruko smiled at hazel as she covered her hand with her long sleeves
" great ish.. " she lied it wasn't great after almost hitting a teacher she looked at hikaru " no homework for me an ways " she said with a smile . Sam waved at them

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Michiko shrugged "if we did i didn't do it" she said bluntly Kasami had just finished yelling the singer she wasn't bad but that cursed song "no we didn't"

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Kasumi over heard people singing that terrible Taylor swift song (sorry people i just hate it irl..) she covered her ears continuing walking "would you please stop!" she yelled at the singing girl
" great ish.. " she lied it wasn't great after almost hitting a teacher she looked at hikaru " no homework for me an ways " she said with a smile . Sam waved at them
Michiko shrugged "if we did i didn't do it" she said bluntly Kasami had just finished yelling the singer she wasn't bad but that cursed song "no we didn't"
"Don't tell me what the hell to do it's my favorite song so deal with it michiko!" Abby said putting it on speaker and listening to the song.
------
"Good, good" hazel said.

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
He nodded." Thanks you two." He said."Sorry about earlier.I just thought you was robbing us or something." He said.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:09 PM

Kasumi walked in to the school "its okie bro" Michiko ran to her locker far away from people. Swiftheart

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
He nodded." Thanks you two." He said."Sorry about earlier.I just thought you was robbing us or something." He said.

"Don't tell me what the hell to do it's my favorite song so deal with it michiko!" Abby said putting it on speaker and listening to the song.
------
"Good, good" hazel said.

What's Abby song?)
Sam giggled as she took off her head phones
" easy tiger . And the song is cute " Sam said as she walked by Abby . Haruko gulped and rubbed her hand again it was burning for some reason
" i-its alright you where just protective " Haruko said to the boy

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:14 PM
Kasumi waved at them before walking into the school. Michiko went to her locker staying as far away from people as possible. "how was your weekend?" she asked Abby and Hazel
What's Abby song?)
" easy tiger . And the song is cute " Sam said as she walked by Abby . Haruko gulped and rubbed her hand again it was burning for some reason
He shrugged."I'm not over protective.Its happened before." He said."Do you have something on your hand?" He asked,catching up to him.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:17 PM
He shrugged."I'm not over protective.Its happened before." He said."Do you have something on your hand?" He asked,catching up to him.

Haruko eeped she didn't realize it was obvious
" i...ugh yes.. " haruko said as her hand burned like fire her tattoo glowed it was in a shape of a red cane her eyes closed in pain

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Haruko eeped she didn't realize it was obvious
" i...ugh yes.. " haruko said as her hand burned like fire her tattoo glowed it was in a shape of a red cane her eyes closed in pain
"Maby you should go to the nurse." He said.

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 07:19 PM
What's Abby song?)
(Look what you made me do)
"Thanks wolfy" Abby joked around.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Maby you should go to the nurse." He said.

Haruko whimpered and shook her head she ignored the pain as she kept rubbing her hand hoping to make it stop burning she didn't want hazel to know
" no I don't want any one to know it's my problem " she said and hid the mark with her sleeve as Sam laughed nervously Darky

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Kasumi sighed looking for her best friend Phoenix. she looked around and saw her by her locker "hey Phoe!" she said walking over to her "oh hey Kas did you hear the BTS comeback?" (i have a real friend/crush like this ^-^shhh) "haha! yeah i loved DNA" they laughed "lets go catch up with bro bro" kay said as they followed him doing there own thing (they had a lot of classes with him so yeah)

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
Kasumi sighed looking for her best friend Phoenix. she looked around and saw her by her locker "hey Phoe!" she said walking over to her "oh hey Kas did you hear the BTS comeback?" (i have a real friend/crush like this ^-^shhh) "haha! yeah i loved DNA" they laughed "lets go catch up with bro bro" kay said as they followed him doing there own thing (they had a lot of classes with him so yeah)
Haruko whimpered and shook her head she ignored the pain as she kept rubbing her hand hoping to make it stop burning she didn't want hazel to know
" no I don't want any one to know it's my problem " she said and hid the mark with her sleeve as Sam laughed nervously Darky
He noticed how late he was."Oh crap were late!" He exclaimed."Ill see you later ok?" He shouted,running in the school.went to his locker quickly amd grabbed everything.

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 07:29 PM
"What are you listing to?" Abby asked sam. She smiled.

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
He noticed how late he was."Oh crap were late!" He exclaimed."Ill see you later ok?" He shouted,running in the school.went to his locker quickly amd grabbed everything.
Kasumi and phoenix were waiting at the class door for him.

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Kasumi and phoenix were waiting at the class door for him.
"Sorry I'm late.I got distracted." He said between breaths.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
"What are you listing to?" Abby asked sam. She smiled.

Sam gulped as her song finished and whent to the next one it showed Celtic women ( THERE AMAZING) she had no choice but to sing a little bit and she always did have a Celtic history ( I had to ).
" Look how the light of the town
the lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'm off on the road to Galway now
Look how she's off on the town
She's off on a search for sailors though
There's fine fellas here to be found
She's never been one to stay at home " she Sang and blushed a little as she skipped off to school while Haruko started to run to school ( I just had to! )

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Sorry I'm late.I got distracted." He said between breaths.
the girls laughed "of course don't worry the teachers in the office so I checked you as present" Kasumi said with a smirk

Static
September 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sam gulped as her song finished and whent to the next one it showed Celtic women ( THERE AMAZING) she had no choice but to sing a little bit and she always did have a Celtic history ( I had to ).
" Look how the light of the town
the lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'm off on the road to Galway now
Look how she's off on the town
She's off on a search for sailors though
There's fine fellas here to be found
She's never been one to stay at home " she Sang and blushed a little as she skipped off to school while Haruko started to run to school ( I just had to! )
the girls laughed "of course don't worry the teachers in the office so I checked you as present" Kasumi said with a smirk
Hiroshi tsked."Thanks I guess. " he muttered,walking into the classroom.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:59 PM

Haruko was the first to be there before Sam she gasped breath as she looked around
" am I late " she asked

KayMew07
September 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Phoenix made a 'tch' noise before sitting down by Kasumi. the teacher Mr. Wood (I regret nothing) came in and began Science class

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
(Good night)

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Phoenix made a 'tch' noise before sitting down by Kasumi. the teacher Mr. Wood (I regret nothing) came in and began Science class(I forgot about this)
Abby and hazel sat down as they were on time. Abby took off her headphones as she was ready to help but didn't want to kill anything.

Static
September 30th, 2017, 11:44 AM
(I forgot about this)
Abby and hazel sat down as they were on time. Abby took off her headphones as she was ready to help but didn't want to kill anything.
It's fine.)
Hiroshi yawned and watched the teacher,already bored.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 11:48 AM
It's fine.)
Hiroshi yawned and watched the teacher,already bored.
Abby had started to draw as she was a great one. She drew a picture of a stray cat she had took in. She had called the cat Ella as she shad paid attention as well.