PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft RP

Ariii
September 22nd, 2017, 01:28 PM
Yep, Minecraft.You know the game! A game about mining, crafting, & building.
That's it really.
Form-

Username:
Building skills:
PvP'ing skills:
Mining skills:
Personality:
Pets:
Other:

Ariii
September 22nd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Username: XxSummer_LeafxX
Skin: An orange cat
Building skills: 10/10
PvP'ing skills: 5/10
Mining skills: 5/10
Personality: Nice, kind.
Pets: An orange cat named Ginger, a dog named Ginger-snap
Other: her dog has an orange collar

Ariii
September 22nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Summer sat at her PC sipping root beer

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 22nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Username: Shadomaru
Skin: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.78ZSnRH59nAgzR_oH7QE0wEMDo&pid=15.1
Building skills: 3/10
PvP'ing skills: 10/10
Mining skills: 8/10
Personality: Always has a plan for everything he does.
Pets: none
Other: none

jaymoon
September 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM
do i need to use my user name on minecraft or wco or any name i want?

bobtail
September 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
Username: SamCats
Skin: Boop (http://www.minecraftskins.com/3D/bigcombine/skin_2015082200211113287both.png)
Building skills: 3/10
Mining skills: 7/10
Personality: Distant and aloof, only really showing emotion during battles.
Pets: Two dogs: Ivy, who has a dark green collar; and Ash, who has a grey collar.
Other: Nope

bobtail
September 22nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Summer sat at her PC sipping root beer

Sam frowned as she looked around her house. It was pretty average, but had taken her way too long to build. Sighing at her incompetence, she whistled for Ivy and Ash and left the house, hoisting her iron sword and resting it over her shoulder. I wonder if I'll find anyone to fight today?

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 22nd, 2017, 03:20 PM
Shadomaru stayed in his base, working with all the materials he had right now, having enough iron to make an anvil.

jaymoon
September 23rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
Username: jay
Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/11495962/lava-queen/
Building skills: 6/10
Mining skills: 8/10
Personality: always looking for battle never really makes frends never uses swords just bows
Pets:7 wolfs
bosh: red collor
fire: cyan collor
adalwolf: green collor ( name is german for nobal wolf)
thunder: yellow collor
avalanche: white collor
akira: pink collor
apollo: grey collor
Other: the resen she has many wolfs is because she found a pack if there are to many just tell me and i will edit

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 04:42 AM
Username
Epicfoxgirlgamer
Skin
[Don't have it at the moment... So I'll try to explain...]
Something like This (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3d/22/89/3d2289fcf457f2aa0584de8c9692fe3d--skins-minecraft-minecraft-mods.jpg), but the hoodie is a plain grey, [no design] with a brown tail [White tip]. The eyes are light blue. The shoes are a light grey and the shoelace [ish] thing is white. Her hair is a light brown as well. [Sorry if that was confusing, I'll show an image a when I get my phone back!]
Building skills
8/10
PvP'ing skills
10/10
Mining skills
5/10
Personality
Tbrp [I'm only saying this because she'll act different when different things are happening]
Pets
Apricot - A ginger tabby with a white underbelly, front paws and tail tip with green eyes.
Other
She sometimes calls her cat Apricat || Summerleaf

NightWarrior4Life
September 23rd, 2017, 06:33 AM
Username: XxAngelsxX
Skin: An angel with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Building skills: 5/10
PvP skills: 5/10
Mining skills: 5/10
Personality: very jumpy/skittish (seriously I hate survival mode and I once screamed cause I was jump scared by a zombie and a creeper) prefers to be with another player at all times or a pet that can protect me. Very big imagination and ideas. Loves farming and animals and food. Loves big houses and lots of stuff (what I call being rich in minecraft)
Pets: every animal in minecraft.
Other: don't think so.

jaymoon
September 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Jay walks around in the forest looking for some wolf's she called her favored wolf's from the pack fire and bosh and pointed at a sheep telling them to attack the sheep how do people feel pity for these helpless animals their just food she thought drawing her bow with a arrow ready on the string as she creeps through the grass and trees staying out of sight and pulled the string ready to shoot a cow

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 24th, 2017, 02:58 AM
Shadomaru left his small base and went out into the world. He kept his bow and his sword ready so he could easily switch and his food close. He looked around for any signs of any unknowns out and about.

Ariii
October 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
All accepted, sorry for late reply. And as long as you can keep track of them all Jaymoon, it’s fine) Summer started up her computer and joined in. She saw a few flowers and decided to grab them for her garden. She was running to the Lilacs and didn’t see the ravine. She fell in and she let out a slight shriek. She was one block away from lava. “That was close.” She said, glancing down at her one heart she has left.