PDA

View Full Version : A school for o ( ANIME RP OC AND PRVATE )

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 06:49 AM
Have you ever felt like you just don't matter ? When you leave foot prints on some sand and they just wash away the next day ? Well my dears here is a school for you but try and behave and most have powers not all . Many kids are gifted they just have to find out ! And sorry about the Name I guess I'll leave it .

Name ( Japanese )-
Personality
Looks
Sexuality
Ability or human ( powers )-
Theme song -

REMEMBER ASK SOME ONE TO RP! )
Chameleon
Darky
Myik
Scarwings.
XxMidnight GalaxyxX (can still join )

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 06:53 AM
Name ( Japanese )- Haruko | Maiko
Age 18 | 17
Gender both female
Personality TBRP
Looks later
Sexuality homosexual for both
Ability or human ( powers )- Haruko has red tattoos that glow and make her part demon . Maiko can levitate things and teleport she also is a vampire
Theme song - battle cry for Maiko and warrior for haruko both are by Beth Crowley

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 06:54 AM
I WILL BE IN SCHOOL MOST OF THE DAY SO MENTION ME

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Name ( Japanese )- Haruko | Maiko
Age 18 | 17
Gender both female
Personality TBRP
Looks later
Sexuality homosexual for both
Ability or human ( powers )- Haruko has red tattoos that glow and make her part demon . Maiko can levitate things and teleport she also is a vampire
Theme song - battle cry for Maiko and warrior for haruko both are by Beth Crowley
Yuz

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM
Yuz

Who be your characters ???

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 03:25 PM
Who be your characters ???
Hazel and blackhood(oc)
Blackhood is like Ari actually her sister.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Hazel and blackhood(oc)
Blackhood is like Ari actually her sister.

Accepted I'm gonna transition between Maiko and Haruko

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 03:41 PM
Accepted I'm gonna transition between Maiko and Haruko
Okay

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
Boop la boop!

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
IMMA GIVE A FEW MORE MINUTES AND WAIT TO SEE ANY ONE ELSE GETS ON BUT IF NOT THEN WE START ALREADY , but others may join still

Darky. (If you wanna )

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 06:22 PM
I GUESS WE ARE STARTING

Darky

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM
I GUESS WE ARE STARTING

Darky
Black hood and hazel walked around the school.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
Black hood and hazel walked around the school.

Haruko sat by herself she had her hood down on her head covering most of her face her mark of cane clearly showed and it wasn't a tattoo sadly. Her anger and need for destruction kept growing every minute every second . The only person kept her sane was hazel . Haruko sat behind a brick wall as she did nothing

Harukos look )

Darky
September 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
Haruko sat by herself she had her hood down on her head covering most of her face her mark of cane clearly showed and it wasn't a tattoo sadly. Her anger and need for destruction kept growing every minute every second . The only person kept her sane was hazel . Haruko sat behind a brick wall as she did nothing

Harukos look )
"Hey babe" hazel said.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Hey babe" hazel said.

Haruko looked at hazel with her left eye it had a hint of lava red as she hid her face " h-hi" she said as the mark started glowing again she winced from the fire it created inside , it she resisted that pain would grow.

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Haruko looked at hazel with her left eye it had a hint of lava red as she hid her face " h-hi" she said as the mark started glowing again she winced from the fire it created inside , it she resisted that pain would grow.
"Sup haruko" blackhood said.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Sup haruko" blackhood said.

Haruko smiled as she saw both of them her left eye was lava colored as she hid it again " so sorry " she said

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Haruko smiled as she saw both of them her left eye was lava colored as she hid it again " so sorry " she said
"It's fine, it happens" blackhood said. She had her mask off as she was wearing her usually hoodie.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
"It's fine, it happens" blackhood said. She had her mask off as she was wearing her usually hoodie.

" no it's not ok I could kill y-you any second! You will know what happens if I don't kill I'll be a demon! " Haruko said as she finally looked at them her left arm had lava markings that glowed

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
" no it's not ok I could kill y-you any second! You will know what happens if I don't kill I'll be a demon! " Haruko said as she finally looked at them her left arm had lava markings that glowed
"Well I'm a highly trained assassin and ninja" blackhood said.
"And I'm part demon part angel" hazel said.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
"Well I'm a highly trained assassin and ninja" blackhood said.
"And I'm part demon part angel" hazel said.

I'll only be using Haruko for your new rp! I'm not using Sam if that's ok but I might use her and do you know what the mark of cane is?:3 )

Haruko gulped she got up with her hood covering her face her back side of her hand burned like fire . She had to make it quit , she saw a another girl walking by she had no choice . Haruko pulled out her dagger and walked up behind the girl and stabbed her through the throat as the other girl screamed

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
I'll only be using Haruko for your new rp! I'm not using Sam if that's ok but I might use her and do you know what the mark of cane is?:3 )

Haruko gulped she got up with her hood covering her face her back side of her hand burned like fire . She had to make it quit , she saw a another girl walking by she had no choice . Haruko pulled out her dagger and walked up behind the girl and stabbed her through the throat as the other girl screamed
(Kk and Nuu. And I WANT SAMMY)
Hazel had stood in front of haruko as she tried to stop her.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
(Kk and Nuu. And I WANT SAMMY)
Hazel had stood in front of haruko as she tried to stop her.

Ok I put Sam in my character list and I added a new one named demitri who is a boy and look up Mark of cane it's cool! )
Haruko ignored hazel as she killed the girl and threw her on the ground her eyes where lava colored as she looked at hazel half of her arm was in the same color markings . The symbol glowed brighter as she made a demonic growl

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Ok I put Sam in my character list and I added a new one named demitri who is a boy and look up Mark of cane it's cool! )
Haruko ignored hazel as she killed the girl and threw her on the ground her eyes where lava colored as she looked at hazel half of her arm was in the same color markings . The symbol glowed brighter as she made a demonic growl
Kk)
Blackhood slowly grabbed hazel as hazel didn't notice.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Kk)
Blackhood slowly grabbed hazel as hazel didn't notice.

Haruko laughed madly she started walking up to them and dragged her knife across the brick walls of the school leaving trails of blood . She smirked as she saw them back away . She was not the same
" awww afraid " she said

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Haruko laughed madly she started walking up to them and dragged her knife across the brick walls of the school leaving trails of blood . She smirked as she saw them back away . She was not the same
" awww afraid " she said
Blackhood had grabbed haruko. She wasn't letting everyone else getting killed.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Blackhood had grabbed haruko. She wasn't letting everyone else getting killed.

Haruko laughed and put her hand on her face as she was . She couldn't breath but stopped laughing to catch her breath
" what are you gonna do?kill me that's well impossible " she said and clutched her dagger waiting just waiting for them to strike . She had a comfort grin on
( Like Cheshire cat )

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Haruko laughed and put her hand on her face as she was . She couldn't breath but stopped laughing to catch her breath
" what are you gonna do?kill me that's well impossible " she said and clutched her dagger waiting just waiting for them to strike . She had a comfort grin on
( Like Cheshire cat )
"Nope just going to change you back" Blackhood said taking the dagger quickly and breaking it.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
"Nope just going to change you back" Blackhood said taking the dagger quickly and breaking it.

" please darling , this mark will never vanish it's in my soul it's who I am. " Haruko said as the lava colored tattoos started burning again

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
" please darling , this mark will never vanish it's in my soul it's who I am. " Haruko said as the lava colored tattoos started burning again
"I'm not getting rid of it. Just controlling it" Blackhood said as she did the spell.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
"I'm not getting rid of it. Just controlling it" Blackhood said as she did the spell.

Haruko winced as the pain whent away her eyes whent back to normal green . She felt woozy but kept from falling.
" h-hazel? " she said

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Haruko winced as the pain whent away her eyes whent back to normal green . She felt woozy but kept from falling.
" h-hazel? " she said
"Haruko!" Hazel said as someone had grabbed haruko.
"Big trouble" a female said with cat ears. The adult was mad as hell.(I just had to...)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Haruko!" Hazel said as someone had grabbed haruko.
"Big trouble" a female said with cat ears. The adult was mad as hell.(I just had to...)

" ugh..i... Um it's not my fault I swear! " Haruko said it was true it wasn't but she did do it now she had to pay th e price
"I...ok it was my fault ...." She said as she tried to clean the blood off from her shirt

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
" ugh..i... Um it's not my fault I swear! " Haruko said it was true it wasn't but she did do it now she had to pay th e price
"I...ok it was my fault ...." She said as she tried to clean the blood off from her shirt
"detention with sam now!" The female said. "Every week, this will end haruko" she said in rage.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:31 PM
"detention with sam now!" The female said. "Every week, this will end haruko" she said in rage.

" i... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I can't control it I have to... " Haruko whimpered . She tried to run as she backed up and ran away

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
" i... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I can't control it I have to... " Haruko whimpered . She tried to run as she backed up and ran away
The girl grabbed haruko by her shirt callor as she put her with sam.
"Oh yes I do.... if sam can control it you can." Abby said.

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
The girl grabbed haruko by her shirt callor as she put her with sam.
"Oh yes I do.... if sam can control it you can." Abby said.

Haruko started to shake it was impossible to control the dark !. Her tattoo glowed with that familiar color again , she whimpered and rubbed her hand
" i...i... " she said. Sam growled and narrowed her eyes at the girl she has had enough of this every day another student dead
" I don't think even detention is good enough . Put her in the cage " she said as she pointed to a silver door meant for the ones who where bad . Haruko whimpered and shook more

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
Hawkstar

(WAT IS DIS SORCERY)

Name ( Japanese ): Oishi / Matsuo
Personality: Kind, Loves wind, Nervous around boys / Bad boy sometimes, Kind when not a Bad boy
Looks:

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=77736248

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/cc/0a/99cc0a06700724f1a3d7ce0ce71b170e.jpg

(sorry for big images!)

Sexuality: Both of em are straight
Ability or human ( powers ): Ice and Wind / Fire and Water
Theme song: Ice Ice Baby / Forget (his past is the reason hes a bad boy sometimes)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Hawkstar

(WAT IS DIS SORCERY)

Name ( Japanese ): Oishi / Matsuo
Personality: Kind, Loves wind, Nervous around boys / Bad boy sometimes, Kind when not a Bad boy
Looks:

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=77736248

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/cc/0a/99cc0a06700724f1a3d7ce0ce71b170e.jpg

(sorry for big images!)

Sexuality: Both of em are straight
Ability or human ( powers ): Ice and Wind / Fire and Water
Theme song: Ice Ice Baby / Forget (his past is the reason hes a bad boy sometimes)

Accepted ! And is the second pic from rwby??

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 07:39 PM
Haruko started to shake it was impossible to control the dark !. Her tattoo glowed with that familiar color again , she whimpered and rubbed her hand
" i...i... " she said. Sam growled and narrowed her eyes at the girl she has had enough of this every day another student dead
" I don't think even detention is good enough . Put her in the cage " she said as she pointed to a silver door meant for the ones who where bad . Haruko whimpered and shook more
"Abby please don't" hazel said as Abby looked hazel in her eyes. "Fine but you deal with her!" Abby said. Hazel sighed as she grabbed haruko.

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 07:39 PM
Accepted ! And is the second pic from rwby??

(i rlly dunno I just looked up 'anime boys' and I liked that pic ^^ also is Matsuo the only boy?)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Abby please don't" hazel said as Abby looked hazel in her eyes. "Fine but you deal with her!" Abby said. Hazel sighed as she grabbed haruko.

Sam grumbled as she let them go she sighed and walked up to her mother's picture.

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sam grumbled as she let them go she sighed and walked up to her mother's picture.

-Oishi walked by and heard Haruko- "Y-You are?" -she asked nervously-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
-Oishi walked by and heard Haruko- "Y-You are?" -she asked nervously-

Haruko looked at Oishi she was upset but she couldn't hide it
" y-yes...but it's b-because of this " she said and showed the back of her hand it had the mark of cane

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Haruko looked at Oishi she was upset but she couldn't hide it
" y-yes...but it's b-because of this " she said and showed the back of her hand it had the mark of cane

"Hm..." -she stared at the mark and the mark on Haruko started to glow- "DEMONS BEGONE!!!!!!!!!!" -she said as the mark faded a little-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:00 PM
"Hm..." -she stared at the mark and the mark on Haruko started to glow- "DEMONS BEGONE!!!!!!!!!!" -she said as the mark faded a little-

" IT WON'T WORK LIKE THAT! " Haruko growled as the mark glowed lava red so did half of her left eye but she calmed down she felt the. Burning again as she rubbed her hand ( MARK OF CANE :3 )

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
" IT WON'T WORK LIKE THAT! " Haruko growled as the mark glowed lava red so did half of her left eye but she calmed down she felt the. Burning again as she rubbed her hand ( MARK OF CANE :3 )

"It was working a little...until you yelled..." -she said and walked away awkwardly-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
"It was working a little...until you yelled..." -she said and walked away awkwardly-

" no wait I'm sorry! " Haruko said as her hand burned ( I control the mark ..)

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
-----
"Haruko will crack, trust me" abby said to her wife.

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:09 PM
" no wait I'm sorry! " Haruko said as her hand burned ( I control the mark ..)

-Oishi turned around and saw Matsuo and she massively blushed- "H-Hi Matsuo!" -she said nervously- "Hi girls." -he said as he passed-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
"Not anymore, I'll help you even if it means extreme ways I'm not letting them put you in a cage" hazel said.
-----
"Haruko will crack, trust me" abby said to her wife.

" I hope so that murder has done enough damage " Sam said

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
-Oishi turned around and saw Matsuo and she massively blushed- "H-Hi Matsuo!" -she said nervously- "Hi girls." -he said as he passed-
Haruko just ran as maiko walked by them and tilted her head as her silver eyes shined and her pale skin sparkled in the sun . She was confused by this
" what is she running from? " Maiko asked

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Haruko just ran as maiko walked by them and tilted her head as her silver eyes shined and her pale skin sparkled in the sun . She was confused by this
" what is she running from? " Maiko asked

-Oishi dashed after Haruko and she tripped and fell flat on her face after chasing after Haruko for 10 minutes- "Agh..." -she got up and there was a scrape on her but all the sudden ice covered- "What the flip?" -ice covered her comepletely- "AHH!!"

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:42 PM
-Oishi dashed after Haruko and she tripped and fell flat on her face after chasing after Haruko for 10 minutes- "Agh..." -she got up and there was a scrape on her but all the sudden ice covered- "What the flip?" -ice covered her comepletely- "AHH!!"

Maiko used her super speed and helped Oishi she melted the ice with her vampire breath since she could along with teleporting and levitating . But she didn't melt Oishi though

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Maiko used her super speed and helped Oishi she melted the ice with her vampire breath since she could along with teleporting and levitating . But she didn't melt Oishi though

"T-Thanks M-Maiko" -she said-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:46 PM
"T-Thanks M-Maiko" -she said-

" your welcome just control it before it controls you I learned that the hard way " Maiko said with a smile

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
" your welcome just control it before it controls you I learned that the hard way " Maiko said with a smile

"Ok!" -she said smiling and she walked away-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
"Ok!" -she said smiling and she walked away-

Maiko tilted her head
" why are humans so strange " she said to herself

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Maiko tilted her head
" why are humans so strange " she said to herself

(my gawd u know wat I just realized?)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
(my gawd u know wat I just realized?)

What? )

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
What? )

(I forgot to put that Matsuo was a vampire T_T WHY MEEEE )

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
(I forgot to put that Matsuo was a vampire T_T WHY MEEEE )

Oh well! )
Maiko shook her head and walked away as well she grabbed her book and continued her reading when she sat on her bench . Soon she got bored and took out her head phones and listened to celtic women (I just have to they need to be recognized )
" look how the lights of the town
The lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'll be off to Galway now " she sang

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Oh well! )
Maiko shook her head and walked away as well she grabbed her book and continued her reading when she sat on her bench . Soon she got bored and took out her head phones and listened to celtic women (I just have to they need to be recognized )
" look how the lights of the town
The lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'll be off to Galway now " she sang

(he can still be a vampire...right?)

-Matsuo walked past Maiko and stopped and sat next to her and read a book called 'If You Read This You Might Become A Vampire! Read If You Want To Become One!'- (idk...I rlly dont know...)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:09 PM
(he can still be a vampire...right?)

-Matsuo walked past Maiko and stopped and sat next to her and read a book called 'If You Read This You Might Become A Vampire! Read If You Want To Become One!'- (idk...I rlly dont know...)

Yup he can ! And click on the SPOILER in my signature it has two Celtic women songs . )
" look how she's off on the town she's in the search for sailors though
There fine men here waiting to be found she's never the one to stay at home " she Sang again and noticed Matsuo and smiled
' Is he a vampire as well?' She thought

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:25 PM
Yup he can ! And click on the SPOILER in my signature it has two Celtic women songs . )
" look how she's off on the town she's in the search for sailors though
There fine men here waiting to be found she's never the one to stay at home " she Sang again and noticed Matsuo and smiled
' Is he a vampire as well?' She thought

(I saw em ^^ I listened to em too ^^)

' You do realize...I can hear your thoughts? Also I will not tell you if im a vampire or not ' -he thought-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
(I saw em ^^ I listened to em too ^^)

' You do realize...I can hear your thoughts? Also I will not tell you if im a vampire or not ' -he thought-

( amazing or what!?^^ )

' Pardon me but why did you sit next to me in the first place?' She thought as she continued to sing her silver eyes scanned the atrium she had an London accent since that was where a she was from even in her thoughts she used old language

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
( amazing or what!?^^ )

' Pardon me but why did you sit next to me in the first place?' She thought as she continued to sing her silver eyes scanned the atrium she had an London accent since that was where a she was from even in her thoughts she used old language

' I...erm...FINE...I'm a vampire too... ' -he glanced at Maiko and then looked away- (gimme a sec me cat's water pump is derping up)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
' I...erm...FINE...I'm a vampire too... ' -he glanced at Maiko and then looked away- (gimme a sec me cat's water pump is derping up)

Ok )

' Ha now was that so difficult boy? Any ways it is a pleasure to meet you ' she thought and smiled as she saw Matsuo looking at her

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Ok )

' Ha now was that so difficult boy? Any ways it is a pleasure to meet you ' she thought and smiled as she saw Matsuo looking at her

' ...You wanna go do somethin? Maybe like...smoothies? ' -he thought- (I didn't know what to put XD)

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:43 PM
' ...You wanna go do somethin? Maybe like...smoothies? ' -he thought- (I didn't know what to put XD)

' Umm hello vampire can't drink anything ' She thought back and glared at matsuo in annoyance from the side

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:44 PM
' Umm hello vampire can't drink anything ' She thought back and glared at matsuo in annoyance from the side

' You do realize I JUST became a vampire like YESTERDAY????? So it's not like I knew that!! ' -he thought-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
' You do realize I JUST became a vampire like YESTERDAY????? So it's not like I knew that!! ' -he thought-

' Of course your a newborn . Well I've been one for around a thousand years , maybe we can take a walk?' She thought as she sighed and stood up stretching

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
' Of course your a newborn . Well I've been one for around a thousand years , maybe we can take a walk?' She thought as she sighed and stood up stretching

' Sure! ' -he thought as he stood up too-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
' Sure! ' -he thought as he stood up too-

Maiko smiled as she walked out of the school it was cloudy any way
" so how much have you learned of vampires ? " she asked

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 09:56 PM
Maiko smiled as she walked out of the school it was cloudy any way
" so how much have you learned of vampires ? " she asked

"Not too much surprisingly...all I know is that I need blood." -he said and made this face: :/ -

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Not too much surprisingly...all I know is that I need blood." -he said and made this face: :/ -

" well some aren t monsters if you are wondering .... " Maiko said

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 10:00 PM
" well some aren t monsters if you are wondering .... " Maiko said

"Ok..." -he said and glanced quickly at Maiko and then quickly looked back to the floor-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
"Ok..." -he said and glanced quickly at Maiko and then quickly looked back to the floor-

Maiko noticed his glances and chuckled slightly she smiled and used her speed and ran to the tree a few mile from them
" HA! " she shouted

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Maiko noticed his glances and chuckled slightly she smiled and used her speed and ran to the tree a few mile from them
" HA! " she shouted

-he laughed and fire was below his feet. he stood on the fire as it took him to the tree and it disappeared- "Ya know...you're fun!" -he said and then chuckled-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 10:09 PM
-he laughed and fire was below his feet. he stood on the fire as it took him to the tree and it disappeared- "Ya know...you're fun!" -he said and then chuckled-

Maiko giggled and smiled
" yeah? Well I'm not what you think I am! . I used to be a monster before this era .but any way " she said and ran to the other side of the fields

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 10:13 PM
Maiko giggled and smiled
" yeah? Well I'm not what you think I am! . I used to be a monster before this era .but any way " she said and ran to the other side of the fields

-he chased after her laughing and then tumbled in the grass and when he stopped he tackled Maiko and laughed-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
-he chased after her laughing and then tumbled in the grass and when he stopped he tackled Maiko and laughed-

Maiko grumbled and levitate him off of her she slightly snarled and stood back up and brushed the grass off of her and straightened her shirt

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 10:20 PM
Maiko grumbled and levitate him off of her she slightly snarled and stood back up and brushed the grass off of her and straightened her shirt

-he ran a different way from Maiko- "Catch me if you can! No teleportation or super speed though!" -he yelled to Maiko-

Leucos
September 22nd, 2017, 10:26 PM
-he ran a different way from Maiko- "Catch me if you can! No teleportation or super speed though!" -he yelled to Maiko-

Maiko froze she hated being slow she grumbled and kicked the grass she started getting into a little tantrum and waving her arms . She snarled and ran after the boy normally finally she just gave up she used her speed and tripped matsuo

S t a r
September 22nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
Maiko froze she hated being slow she grumbled and kicked the grass she started getting into a little tantrum and waving her arms . She snarled and ran after the boy normally finally she just gave up she used her speed and tripped matsuo

(sorry for late reply!!)

-he fell flat on his face laughing-

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:26 PM
" I hope so that murder has done enough damage " Sam said
"Yes, hazel can't keep her out of the cell" Abby said.
-----
"Yes haruko" hazel said bring her to blackhood secret chill place underground.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
"Yes, hazel can't keep her out of the cell" Abby said.
-----
"Yes haruko" hazel said bring her to blackhood secret chill place underground.

Sam walked back to her desk and brought out a huge book a book that contained any possible myth legend and story she whent pass her story ' the big bad wolf ' but she paused when she saw the woodsman aim his axe at her as the wolf . She had a sad face as she remembered
Haruko cluched her sides as her eyes glowed that familiar color , it wasn't going to stop no matter what . Her body was on fire or at least it felt like it she whimpered as she heard voices and sounds of countless screams of pain.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Sam walked back to her desk and brought out a huge book a book that contained any possible myth legend and story she whent pass her story ' the big bad wolf ' but she paused when she saw the woodsman aim his axe at her as the wolf . She had a sad face as she remembered
Haruko cluched her sides as her eyes glowed that familiar color , it wasn't going to stop no matter what . Her body was on fire or at least it felt like it she whimpered as she heard voices and sounds of countless screams of pain.
Abby patted sam on her back.
"Sam your past is long gone, just focus on now" Abby said.
------
Hazel took haruko to blackhood little nap room as she had closed the door.
"If you can't get out you can't harm anyone. I still don't understand why her nap room has the strongest doors, not even a moster can break them" hazel said.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Abby patted sam on her back.
"Sam your past is long gone, just focus on now" Abby said.
------
Hazel took haruko to blackhood little nap room as she had closed the door.
"If you can't get out you can't harm anyone. I still don't understand why her nap room has the strongest doors, not even a moster can break them" hazel said.

" i... I still remember it that t-thing I was.. The Axe everything . People said WOLF RUN. And I didn't mind . You werent there ..... " Sam said as she whent pass the pages

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
" i... I still remember it that t-thing I was.. The Axe everything . People said WOLF RUN. And I didn't mind . You werent there ..... " Sam said as she whent pass the pages
Blackhood put headphones on haruko and an sleeping dart in her neck.

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Name ( Japanese )- Konoku
Age 17
Gender both female
Personality (Please excuse all cat related pronouns) (I legit copy and pasted it from one of my cats Persono) You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Looks you know what they usually look like
Sexuality Heterosexual
Ability or human ( powers )- Can manipulate water
Theme song - Asking For It by Shinedown Hawkstar

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Name ( Japanese )- Konoku
Age 17
Gender both female
Personality (Please excuse all cat related pronouns) (I legit copy and pasted it from one of my cats Persono) You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Looks you know what they usually look like
Sexuality Heterosexual
Ability or human ( powers )- Can manipulate water
Theme song - Asking For It by Shinedown Hawkstar

ACCEPTED AND SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR! :3 apart from the cat one ! I'm using Ran a new character and it's always female I don't like rping men :P xD

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
ACCEPTED AND SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR! :3 apart from the cat one ! I'm using Ran a new character and it's always female I don't like rping men :P xD
XD

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 10:45 PM
Ran was sitting in the lunch room she was sining a song as her white cat nana popped its head out of her book bag and looked around Ran couldn't leave the poor thing at home so why not bring nana with?
" Wait, wait a minute take a step back
you gotta think twice before you react
so stay, stay a little while
Because a Promise not kept is the road to exile
HEY! whats the circumstance
you'll never be great without taking a chance so
wait, you waited too long
had your hands in your pocket
when you shoulda been gone " ran sang she did hand motions to the song. She loved it , she didn't care if any one else thought she was annoying Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 10:52 PM
Ran was sitting in the lunch room she was sining a song as her white cat nana popped its head out of her book bag and looked around Ran couldn't leave the poor thing at home so why not bring nana with?
" Wait, wait a minute take a step back
you gotta think twice before you react
so stay, stay a little while
Because a Promise not kept is the road to exile
HEY! whats the circumstance
you'll never be great without taking a chance so
wait, you waited too long
had your hands in your pocket
when you shoulda been gone " ran sang she did hand motions to the song. She loved it , she didn't care if any one else thought she was annoying Scarwings
Konoku walked down the hall and heard someone singing. She cringed and made a gagging sound. She walked over to the person and tapped politely on their shoulder.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
Konoku walked down the hall and heard someone singing. She cringed and made a gagging sound. She walked over to the person and tapped politely on their shoulder.

Nana meowed and tilted her head at the person . Ran how ever was slightly dancing she looked at Konoku and tilted her head as well her blue eyes looked left from right as she didn't understand the ' problem ' She held her cross necklace .

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 10:59 PM
Nana meowed and tilted her head at the person . Ran how ever was slightly dancing she looked at Konoku and tilted her head as well her blue eyes looked left from right as she didn't understand the ' problem ' She held her cross necklace .
"Could you perhaps be quieter, people are trying to study," she said politely. A quote came into her head and she saved in case Ran shot any verbal attacks at her.

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:04 PM
"Could you perhaps be quieter, people are trying to study," she said politely. A quote came into her head and she saved in case Ran shot any verbal attacks at her.

Nana mrrowed angrily and hissed she didn't really like strangers . The white cat hopped on the lunch table and growled at konoku while Ran pet her and took her head phones off
" sorry but " she said and looked around the lunch room was empty
" I don't see any one here so... " she said and shrugged

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 11:08 PM
Nana mrrowed angrily and hissed she didn't really like strangers . The white cat hopped on the lunch table and growled at konoku while Ran pet her and took her head phones off
" sorry but " she said and looked around the lunch room was empty
" I don't see any one here so... " she said and shrugged
She tapped her foot angrily and said, "Correction IM TRYING TO STUDY!" She stalked off and she could feel the water rushing through pipes and such. She was tempted to make a water fountain explode, since the girl did not know she had an affinity for water. She plugged her head phones into her ears and went over terms in her head,

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:13 PM
She tapped her foot angrily and said, "Correction IM TRYING TO STUDY!" She stalked off and she could feel the water rushing through pipes and such. She was tempted to make a water fountain explode, since the girl did not know she had an affinity for water. She plugged her head phones into her ears and went over terms in her head,

Nana hissed and pawed at Konoku angrily while Ran flinched and slightly jumped her left eye glowed dark purple for a minute , she had a ability that when ever she felt threatened harmed or angered she lost control . Ran gulped as she was gonna say something back when Nana got protective and lunged at Konoku and landed at the other table

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Nana hissed and pawed at Konoku angrily while Ran flinched and slightly jumped her left eye glowed dark purple for a minute , she had a ability that when ever she felt threatened harmed or angered she lost control . Ran gulped as she was gonna say something back when Nana got protective and lunged at Konoku and landed at the other table
Konoku jumped as the cat landed on the table. "Hey there pretty kitty," she said soothingly, admiring the cats white coat. Although she didn't have an affinity with animals, she was naturally good with them. "Your beautiful," she said. She pulled out an earbud and rock music blasted from the small speaker.

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 11:25 PM

(mah boi Matsuo is teh only boy T_T POOR MATSUO!!!)

-Matsuo got up from falling over- "So...Maiko what now?"

-Oishi walked around school and saw the two girls fighting and encased Konoku and the cat in one ice dome and Ran in another on accident- "Whoops! Sorry! Not used to my powers!" -she said as the made the domes lower-

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
Konoku jumped as the cat landed on the table. "Hey there pretty kitty," she said soothingly, admiring the cats white coat. Although she didn't have an affinity with animals, she was naturally good with them. "Your beautiful," she said. She pulled out an earbud and rock music blasted from the small speaker.

Ran gulped and walked up to her kitty Nana hissed at konoku and clawed the air . Ran grabbed nana as she held the white cat close
" she's m-mine... " she stuttered she was scared of konoku as nana stuck her young out at konoku Rans eyes flashed purple to blue

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
(mah boi Matsuo is teh only boy T_T POOR MATSUO!!!)

-Matsuo got up from falling over- "So...Maiko what now?"

-Oishi walked around school and saw the two girls fighting and encased Konoku and the cat in one ice dome and Ran in another on accident- "Whoops! Sorry! Not used to my powers!" -she said as the made the domes lower-

Sorry for late! )
Maiko thought as she blocked her thoughts from matsuo since she was pretty good at it. " well maybe some hunting I'm getting hungry " Maiko said and dashed off

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 11:34 PM
Sorry for late! )
Maiko thought as she blocked her thoughts from matsuo since she was pretty good at it. " well maybe some hunting I'm getting hungry " Maiko said and dashed off

-he flew on his flames next to her-

(I put that before u posted the cat thing)

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:41 PM
-he flew on his flames next to her-

(I put that before u posted the cat thing)

Ran jumped when she saw Oishi and nana tilted her head as her tail curled . Her eyes flashed from blue to purple and back she felt threatened and scared at the same time anything else she would loose control
_______
Maiko found a dear and tackled it she started to drink it's blood

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 11:42 PM
Ran gulped and walked up to her kitty Nana hissed at konoku and clawed the air . Ran grabbed nana as she held the white cat close
" she's m-mine... " she stuttered she was scared of konoku as nana stuck her young out at konoku Rans eyes flashed purple to blue
"She is a very pretty cat," she answered emotionlessly. She put the earbud back in and continued studying. "Can I have a moment of your time! Just a single second so you see that indeed we'll be leaving you behind!" She started singing as a new song played.

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
Ran jumped when she saw Oishi and nana tilted her head as her tail curled . Her eyes flashed from blue to purple and back she felt threatened and scared at the same time anything else she would loose control
_______
Maiko found a dear and tackled it she started to drink it's blood

Scarwings

-she dashed away when she saw Ran's eyes- "SHE'S GONNA SNAP!" -she yelled as she ran-

-Matsuo attacked a bear and drank its blood-

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:49 PM
"She is a very pretty cat," she answered emotionlessly. She put the earbud back in and continued studying. "Can I have a moment of your time! Just a single second so you see that indeed we'll be leaving you behind!" She started singing as a new song played.
-she dashed away when she saw Ran's eyes- "SHE'S GONNA SNAP!" -she yelled as she ran-

-Matsuo attacked a bear and drank its blood-

Ran started to shiver violently as nana meowed and it was a sign that ran was scared beyond calming down . Nana hissed and jumped out of her owners arms she walked over to konoku and hid. Ran held her head as her eyes turned fully dark purple her teeth where a little bit just a little bit sharp and screamed .
________
Maiko cleaned the blood off her face and saw Matsuo
" nice! " she said

Rans looks! )

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Ran started to shiver violently as nana meowed and it was a sign that ran was scared beyond calming down . Nana hissed and jumped out of her owners arms she walked over to konoku and hid. Ran held her head as her eyes turned fully dark purple her teeth where a little bit just a little bit sharp and screamed .
________
" nice! " she said

Rans looks! )
Konoku backed away and formed a wall of water in front of her. "Oh crap!" She cried. She formed a dome around herself and Nana.

S t a r
September 23rd, 2017, 11:55 PM
________
" nice! " she said

Rans looks! )

Scarwings

"KONOKU RUN!!!!!!!" -she screamed and ran-

"Thanks!" -Matsuo said as he passed the bear to Maiko-

Leucos
September 23rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
Konoku backed away and formed a wall of water in front of her. "Oh crap!" She cried. She formed a dome around herself and Nana.

Nana meowed and jumped on konoku shoulder and shook. Ran growled as she saw konoku all she was to her was a threat at the moment , she smashed the table next to her and ran at the other girl . Dark energy formed around her and she hit the water dome a few times . She was in pure rage finally she stomped and grabbed a table
_______
Maiko smiled and walked around
XxMidnight GalaxyxX

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Nana meowed and jumped on konoku shoulder and shook. Ran growled as she saw konoku all she was to her was a threat at the moment , she smashed the table next to her and ran at the other girl . Dark energy formed around her and she hit the water dome a few times . She was in pure rage finally she stomped and grabbed a table
_______
Maiko smiled and walked around
XxMidnight GalaxyxX
Konoku surrounded Ran with water to keep the psycho from killing or hurting anyone outside the dome.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Konoku surrounded Ran with water to keep the psycho from killing or hurting anyone outside the dome.

Ran yelled and growled she looked everywhere , she stared at konoku and showed her teeth . She lunged at her but was blocked by water , she started to calm down but her eyes where still dark purple , she put her hand to the water dome.

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 04:47 AM
Ran yelled and growled she looked everywhere , she stared at konoku and showed her teeth . She lunged at her but was blocked by water , she started to calm down but her eyes where still dark purple , she put her hand to the water dome.
Konoku stood in defiance and pet nana.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Konoku stood in defiance and pet nana.

Nana meowed and hopped off of konoku and walked up to her owner and meowed . Ran eyes whent back to blue and she looked around
" ugh...what did I do again? " she asked

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Nana meowed and hopped off of konoku and walked up to her owner and meowed . Ran eyes whent back to blue and she looked around
" ugh...what did I do again? " she asked
"Hmmm, lets see YOU TRIED TO MURDER ME!" She yelled. She stomped out of the room.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 08:34 AM
"Hmmm, lets see YOU TRIED TO MURDER ME!" She yelled. She stomped out of the room.

Ran jumped back as she was feeling threatened her eyes flashed again but kept calm " MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T YELL AT ME I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG UNTIL YOU MADE ME FEEL THREATENED !IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IN SCARED OF YOU! " she yelled

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Ran jumped back as she was feeling threatened her eyes flashed again but kept calm " MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T YELL AT ME I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG UNTIL YOU MADE ME FEEL THREATENED !IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IN SCARED OF YOU! " she yelled
Konoku laughed sarcastically, "Scared? Of me?" She walked off drowning out the demonic weirdo with the sound of heavy metal.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Konoku laughed sarcastically, "Scared? Of me?" She walked off drowning out the demonic weirdo with the sound of heavy metal.

Ran had enough of this girl she ran after konoku and tackled her down and hit her like a drum!
" you have no idea what happens to me! " ran said

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Ran had enough of this girl she ran after konoku and tackled her down and hit her like a drum!
" you have no idea what happens to me! " ran said
Konoku shoved the girl off of her and spun around and bashed the girl's face off her knee. "Leave me alone," she walked away and entered Hernandez next class. She sat in the front and mentally dared the demon to attack her.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Konoku shoved the girl off of her and spun around and bashed the girl's face off her knee. "Leave me alone," she walked away and entered Hernandez next class. She sat in the front and mentally dared the demon to attack her.

' Demon!?! ' She thought and growled she hated people like this!
" please I'm no freak! and sorry for you being so so COLD! " Ran said as she crossed her arms
" why are you mean to me! I'm nice. When I'm not in my demon mode... " she said as Nana sat on her shoulder and glared at konoku

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 10:04 AM
' Demon!?! ' She thought and growled she hated people like this!
" please I'm no freak! and sorry for you being so so COLD! " Ran said as she crossed her arms
" why are you mean to me! I'm nice. When I'm not in my demon mode... " she said as Nana sat on her shoulder and glared at konoku
Konoku ignored Ran and copied down notes for the class. It was her fault if she was yelled at for talking in class not Konoku's

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Konoku ignored Ran and copied down notes for the class. It was her fault if she was yelled at for talking in class not Konoku's

Ran stood outside of the door she smirked since an idea came to mind . She looked out in the hall way and pretended to not know , suddenly konoku pencile levitate and aimed it's self at the teacher and whent above its head. Ran yawned and suddenly konoku desk floated and flew at the wall
' Score one for ran!' She thought . Nana meowed and looked at her owner then at konoku (Ran is a name and she is part demon yay for demon!)

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Ran stood outside of the door she smirked since an idea came to mind . She looked out in the hall way and pretended to not know , suddenly konoku pencile levitate and aimed it's self at the teacher and whent above its head. Ran yawned and suddenly konoku desk floated and flew at the wall
' Score one for ran!' She thought . Nana meowed and looked at her owner then at konoku (Ran is a name and she is part demon yay for demon!)
Konoku yelped as her desk floated and she glared at Ran and simply moved to another desk. She didn't mind if anyone else was watching her or not.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Konoku yelped as her desk floated and she glared at Ran and simply moved to another desk. She didn't mind if anyone else was watching her or not.

Frenemies? Or enemies )

Ran simply made a cute giggle
" your fun to mess with! " she said and started laughing she levitated konokus ear buds

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Frenemies? Or enemies )

Ran simply made a cute giggle
" your fun to mess with! " she said and started laughing she levitated konokus ear buds
(FRENEMIES)
She ignored Ran and took out the plug on the earbuds as she let her music blast from the speaker. Hopefully that would get the teachers attention.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
(FRENEMIES)
She ignored Ran and took out the plug on the earbuds as she let her music blast from the speaker. Hopefully that would get the teachers attention.

The teacher was on break as Ran listened to the song which sounded familiar
" hey wats this called? " ran asked

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
The teacher was on break as Ran listened to the song which sounded familiar
" hey wats this called? " ran asked
She glanced up at Ran and said "Diamond Eyes," her eyes were cold and her face showing no emotion at all.

Leucos
September 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM
She glanced up at Ran and said "Diamond Eyes," her eyes were cold and her face showing no emotion at all.

Ran squeaked like a child and hugged konoku
" I LOVE THAT SONG! " Ran said and smiled
" I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes,
I am the ghost, that hides in the night
Boom-Lay Boom-Lay BOOM!
Boom-Lay Boom-Lay BOOM! " she started to sing yet again Nana meowed and hung her head in annoyance

SacredMadness
September 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Ran squeaked like a child and hugged konoku
" I LOVE THAT SONG! " Ran said and smiled
" I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes,
I am the ghost, that hides in the night
Boom-Lay Boom-Lay BOOM!
Boom-Lay Boom-Lay BOOM! " she started to sing yet again Nana meowed and hung her head in annoyance
Konoku shoved away Ran and turned off the song. She groaned and held her head in her hands.