PDA

View Full Version : The Curious Lamb And The Gentle Wolf{Limited}

Socks
September 20th, 2017, 05:10 PM
This story is pretty simple.
The little lamb sneaks away from their family to explore the woods.
The wolf guards the woods so he confronts the lamb.

I bet you expect the wolf to eat the lamb, don't you?
The lamb thought so too, they'd been warned of the big, bad wolf before.
But what if the wolf wasn't so big and bad?

This is an unexpected love story, the 'lamb' wants to escape their boring life, not wanting to grow up to be a farmer like their family.
The 'wolf' has always lived in the woods as everyone in town does not like them.
They come across each other, perhaps by fate, and their storybook life together begins.

It's kind of like a little red riding hood story except its a love story instead.

Roles:

The Curious 'Lamb'
-Not an actual Lamb, they're a human with lamb-like features.
-They can be any gender, it doesn't much matter.
-They must be a gentle cinnamon roll
-15-17

The Gentle Wolf
-Yeah, this is my role.
-It's a sad boy, living alone
-He's 17

Small Roles(Are not in the full of the story):

The Hunter
-Someone who hunts the wolf
-They most likely have a family to protect

The Baker's Wife
-Well, the wife of a baker
-She is a kind soul
-She will hide/protect the Lamb and the Wolf

You can sign up to be both Small Roles but if you sign up for the Lamb you can't be any small role. Remember, they're all humans.

Form-

Name
Personality
Looks
Role
Other

The original name was going to be "The Lamb, The Pup, And The Shepard" a story of an arranged marriage but the lamb runs off the night before the marriage because they had fallen in love with a dashing young man.

I debated whether or not to make this a main roleplay plot instead.

rubinaito
September 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Name
Rachel Amani
Rachel- Ewe; Female Sheep
Amani- Peace
Sixteen; turning seventeen in two {roleplay} days.
Personality
Warm || Sweet || Kind || Loving || Slightly Rebellious || Daydreamer
Rachel is a sweet, kind girl who is easy to become friends with. She's always there to listen to your problems and offer some advice, and she isn't the type to hurt someone intentionally. Rachel daydreams quite a bit of a life of her own in the woods; it's typically a fantasy-like dream, imagining up all sorts of mythical forest creatures that would help her live in comfort in the forest by herself, and becoming known as a Seeress among the superstitious folk of the village. (If you can't tell, I'm basing her off of Anne from Anne of Green Gables.) She enjoys running through the fields letting the dewy grass graze the hem of her dress and scratch at her legs, picking flowers to decorate her room with, and having conversations with the many animals on the farm. She isn't very satisfied with life on the farm, and has made up her mind to visit the boy in the woods for an adventure of some sort.
Looks
Rachel has dark, wavy auburn hair that tumbles over her shoulders like a waterfall. Her eyes tend to seem either grey, blue, or green depending on the lighting, and warm brown freckles are scattered across her face. She's on the short side, standing at five feet and two inches with a petite frame. Rachel loves the color blue, and likes to wear blue dresses when she can. (Imagine Alice's dress from the original Alice in Wonderland movie from Disney.)
Role
The 'Lamb'.
Other
Hello, friend~

Socks
September 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
pop

Captain Toad
September 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Name
Rachel Amani
Rachel- Ewe; Female Sheep
Amani- Peace
Sixteen; turning seventeen in two {roleplay} days.
Personality
Warm || Sweet || Kind || Loving || Slightly Rebellious || Daydreamer
Rachel is a sweet, kind girl who is easy to become friends with. She's always there to listen to your problems and offer some advice, and she isn't the type to hurt someone intentionally. Rachel daydreams quite a bit of a life of her own in the woods; it's typically a fantasy-like dream, imagining up all sorts of mythical forest creatures that would help her live in comfort in the forest by herself, and becoming known as a Seeress among the superstitious folk of the village. (If you can't tell, I'm basing her off of Anne from Anne of Green Gables.) She enjoys running through the fields letting the dewy grass graze the hem of her dress and scratch at her legs, picking flowers to decorate her room with, and having conversations with the many animals on the farm. She isn't very satisfied with life on the farm, and has made up her mind to visit the boy in the woods for an adventure of some sort.
Looks
Rachel has dark, wavy auburn hair that tumbles over her shoulders like a waterfall. Her eyes tend to seem either grey, blue, or green depending on the lighting, and warm brown freckles are scattered across her face. She's on the short side, standing at five feet and two inches with a petite frame. Rachel loves the color blue, and likes to wear blue dresses when she can. (Imagine Alice's dress from the original Alice in Wonderland movie from Disney.)
Role
The 'Lamb'.
Other
Hello, friend~
Im not part of this, but i cant help it
I AM SIXTEEN, GOING ON SEVENTEEN🎵

Socks
September 20th, 2017, 10:55 PM

Socks
September 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM
cop

Socks
September 22nd, 2017, 12:34 AM
mop

vellichor
September 22nd, 2017, 05:25 AM
I'll apply later Aura

Is the lamb chosen or is it first come, first served?

Socks
September 22nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
I'll apply later Aura

Is the lamb chosen or is it first come, first served?
it's not first come first serve, so it's not chosen yet

vellichor
September 22nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
I'll apply tomorrow, soz I'm busy~

Socks
September 22nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
flop

rubinaito
September 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Chop

Socks
September 22nd, 2017, 10:13 PM