PDA

View Full Version : Vampire academy ( Scarwings and I :D )

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Have you ever felt insatiable hunger? The need for blood? Well don't fret this is a school for vampires , now some humans might excidently slip into this school without knowing but try your best to show your Good side . Now my students it's time for another year to begin

The cold skin shines in Sun
As human eyes gaze upon a hundred to one

Scarwings

Name
Sexuality
Human or vampire
Looks
Theme song !!
Personality (TBRP allowed ):
Backstory :

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Have you ever felt insatiable hunger? The need for blood? Well don't fret this is a school for vampires , now some humans might excidently slip into this school without knowing but try your best to show your Good side . Now my students it's time for another year to begin

The cold skin shines in Sun
As human eyes gaze upon a hundred to one

Scarwings

Name
Sexuality
Human or vampire
Looks
Theme song !!
Personality (TBRP allowed ):
Backstory :
Name (VAMP OC!!!!) Zima (Friends call her Z) Knight
Age 17
Gender Female
Sexuality Heterosexual
Human or vampire VAMPIRE
Looks you know what all of my charrie's look like
Theme song !! I Am Machine by Three Days Grace
Personality (TBRP allowed ): TBRPED (in reality like all my other OCs)
Backstory :TBRPED?

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name Maiko chan
Age 18
Gender female
Sexuality homosexual
Human or vampire VAMPIRE DUUUDES
Looks http://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Anime-Girl-With-Headphones-And-Brown-Hair-And-Blue-Eyes.jpg
Theme song !! Animal I've become by three days grace
Personality (TBRP allowed ): TBRP
Backstory : Maiko born was in the old London era where you had to fight to survive one night she was walking down the streets a blurr knocked her out cold and turned her into a vampire who craved blood. She has killed countless times but as the modern era awakened she has learned to control her need and drink animal blood instead Scarwings

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Name (VAMP OC!!!!) Zima (Friends call her Z) Knight
Age 17
Gender Female
Sexuality Heterosexual
Human or vampire VAMPIRE
Looks you know what all of my charrie's look like
Theme song !! I Am Machine by Three Days Grace
Personality (TBRP allowed ): TBRPED (in reality like all my other OCs)
Backstory :TBRPED?
Accepted and maiko theme is animal I've become !

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Accepted and maiko theme is animal I've become !
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:40 PM
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

You check her out? And you can be scarlet to and Britt since they are cool! And bring in humans as you want I here by declare START!

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 10:42 PM
You check her out? And you can be scarlet to and Britt since they are cool! And bring in humans as you want I here by declare START!
Z needs a boyfriend!

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Z needs a boyfriend!

I'll make one his name is Peter and vampire and Maiko needs a girlfriend as well and I would like it to be human since I'm a nerd with that kind @-@ (don't judge ) ! OK NOW START

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 10:47 PM
I'll make one his name is Peter and vampire and Maiko needs a girlfriend as well and I would like it to be human since I'm a nerd with that kind @-@ (don't judge ) ! OK NOW START
Okie))
Z walked down the hall, her brown hair flowing like a waterfall down her back. Her black beanie sat comfortably on her head. Her eyes were an unusual shade of blue-ocean blue. The female Vamp was starving but knew she couldn't physically eat anything. She grimaced at the pain in her stomach.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Okie))
Z walked down the hall, her brown hair flowing like a waterfall down her back. Her black beanie sat comfortably on her head. Her eyes were an unusual shade of blue-ocean blue. The female Vamp was starving but knew she couldn't physically eat anything. She grimaced at the pain in her stomach.

Peter saw Z as he waved his checkered red and black shirt had some stains on it his green eyes where kind as he walked up to her
" sup Z you seem hungry here " he said as he always had packets of blood and gave one to Zima
_________
Maiko was sitting alone on a bench she read her book twilight (ironic ) as she sighed she was getting hungry again as well but she didn't want to be what she was long ago not ever again. Her silver eyes glowed as she was in the shade

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Peter saw Z as he waved his checkered red and black shirt had some stains on it his green eyes where kind as he walked up to her
" sup Z you seem hungry here " he said as he always had packets of blood and gave one to Zima
_________
Maiko was sitting alone on a bench she read her book twilight (ironic ) as she sighed she was getting hungry again as well but she didn't want to be what she was long ago not ever again. Her silver eyes glowed as she was in the shade
Sighing with relief Z snatched one of the bags from Peter, and drained it. The delicious metallic flavor filled her mouth. She wiped her mouth and looked thankfully at Peter. "Thanks, I didn't want to have to drain you," she said, obviously concerned about her state. She didn't trust herself around humans, because she was afraid she would kill them or injure them severely.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Sighing with relief Z snatched one of the bags from Peter, and drained it. The delicious metallic flavor filled her mouth. She wiped her mouth and looked thankfully at Peter. "Thanks, I didn't want to have to drain you," she said, obviously concerned about her state. She didn't trust herself around humans, because she was afraid she would kill them or injure them severely.

" heh I can spot a vamp in trouble so how's class ? " he asked as he sat down on the stairs . He didn't mind loners but he was lonely himself and was getting tired of it . He looked around and whistled hanging tree
______
Maiko decided she was finished with her book and got up from where she was , she speed walked with her head down to her dorm she wasn't expecting anything to happen really since she was like a ghost .

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM
" heh I can spot a vamp in trouble so how's class ? " he asked as he sat down on the stairs . He didn't mind loners but he was lonely himself and was getting tired of it . He looked around and whistled hanging tree
______
Maiko decided she was finished with her book and got up from where she was , she speed walked with her head down to her dorm she wasn't expecting anything to happen really since she was like a ghost .
(Are they dating yet?)
Z leaned against the wall, her sweatpants were loose but shirt showed off her athletic figure. She rubbed her bat necklace charm that was sitting in her pocket

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 11:07 PM
(Are they dating yet?)
Z leaned against the wall, her sweatpants were loose but shirt showed off her athletic figure. She rubbed her bat necklace charm that was sitting in her pocket

If you want and can you bring in maikos crush ?? )
Peter sighed as he yawned not of tiredness but out of boredom
" so you talk to people ? Just wondering " he asked kindly
________
Maiko checked in her book as she went to find another one that had raven and other short poems by poe . She sighed as she opened it to quick read it Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 04:57 AM
If you want and can you bring in maikos crush ?? )
Peter sighed as he yawned not of tiredness but out of boredom
" so you talk to people ? Just wondering " he asked kindly
________
Maiko checked in her book as she went to find another one that had raven and other short poems by poe . She sighed as she opened it to quick read it Scarwings
Her oceanic blue eyes flicked back to Peter, "Yeah, I'm just extremely bored. She faked a yawn and smiled, displaying really straight teeth and sharper-than-average fangs.
---------------------------------
(New OC)
Tessa walked through the corridors of th unknown school. The place was creepy and it gave her a weird vibe.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Her oceanic blue eyes flicked back to Peter, "Yeah, I'm just extremely bored. She faked a yawn and smiled, displaying really straight teeth and sharper-than-average fangs.
---------------------------------
(New OC)
Tessa walked through the corridors of th unknown school. The place was creepy and it gave her a weird vibe.

" Ok so how's your hunting skills ? " Peter asked as he showed his teeth in an non threatening way but as a smile
Maiko walked out of the library as she held her book and moved her bangs out of her face she noticed a human as her vision turned dark and could see a red person ' oh no no! ' She thought as she tried to contain herself
" h-hello" she said

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 03:17 PM
" Ok so how's your hunting skills ? " Peter asked as he showed his teeth in an non threatening way but as a smile
Maiko walked out of the library as she held her book and moved her bangs out of her face she noticed a human as her vision turned dark and could see a red person ' oh no no! ' She thought as she tried to contain herself
" h-hello" she said
"With weapons, I'm pretty good with a bow. Looking for my....natural...food, I have built in sense so that part is pretty easy," she said smoothly. She had nothing to hide. This guy obviously knew she was a vampire, so why act like she is not?
Tessa squeaked and jumped as she heard someone behind her. She turned around slowly and looked in fear at the person behind her.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 03:20 PM
"With weapons, I'm pretty good with a bow. Looking for my....natural...food, I have built in sense so that part is pretty easy," she said smoothly. She had nothing to hide. This guy obviously knew she was a vampire, so why act like she is not?
Tessa squeaked and jumped as she heard someone behind her. She turned around slowly and looked in fear at the person behind her.

" nice! My personal weapons are GUNS! I love them " Peter said with a wide smile
_________
Maiko gulped as she was hoping not to scare Tessa
" it's ok I won't harm you , are you lost ? " she asked as she slowly walked to Tessa hoping to seem less scary Scarwings

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 07:21 PM
BUMP Scarwings

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:25 PM
" nice! My personal weapons are GUNS! I love them " Peter said with a wide smile
_________
Maiko gulped as she was hoping not to scare Tessa
" it's ok I won't harm you , are you lost ? " she asked as she slowly walked to Tessa hoping to seem less scary Scarwings
Z grinned widely and laughed. "I like the sound of the arrow flying through the air though, although the click when you c ock a gun is satisfying as well," she said thoughtfully
-----------------------
"Uh, uh," she said frantically looking around for an exit. She was not well with strangers.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Z grinned widely and laughed. "I like the sound of the arrow flying through the air though, although the click when you c ock a gun is satisfying as well," she said thoughtfully
-----------------------
"Uh, uh," she said frantically looking around for an exit. She was not well with strangers.

" so favorite song? " Peter asked as he tried to get to know Z better

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
" so favorite song? " Peter asked as he tried to get to know Z better
Zima's eyes lit up and she started rambling off songs, "How can i choose!? Lets see, Miracle, Dangerous, 45, Cut the Cord, Asking For It, Thick as Thieves, Misfits, Outcast, Second Chance, Amaryllis, I'm Not Alright, My Name, I Dare You, If You Only Knew, Call Me, The Crow & The Butterfly, Unity, Bully, Enemies, Nowhere Kids, Sound of Madness, State of my Head, How Did You Love, It All Adds Up, Oblivion, Black Cadillac, and Simple Man," she stopped out of breath, then continued again, "They are all by Shinedown!" She definitely loved this topic
-----------------------
Tessa looked curiously at Maiko, "You go to this weird place!?"

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Zima's eyes lit up and she started rambling off songs, "How can i choose!? Lets see, Miracle, Dangerous, 45, Cut the Cord, Asking For It, Thick as Thieves, Misfits, Outcast, Second Chance, Amaryllis, I'm Not Alright, My Name, I Dare You, If You Only Knew, Call Me, The Crow & The Butterfly, Unity, Bully, Enemies, Nowhere Kids, Sound of Madness, State of my Head, How Did You Love, It All Adds Up, Oblivion, Black Cadillac, and Simple Man," she stopped out of breath, then continued again, "They are all by Shinedown!" She definitely loved this topic
-----------------------
Tessa looked curiously at Maiko, "You go to this weird place!?"" your forgetting diamond eyes , my fav is people are strange by doors " Peter said as he started humming
" People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down. " he sang
" well of course ! I have to learn you know . And it's been a while since I've talked to some one .. " she said as she saw tessas blood her own vision was nothing but blue static kinda like night vision when humans showed up as red she grew hungry now as her throat was getting dry ( like in Dracula untold )

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM
" your forgetting diamond eyes , my fav is people are strange by doors " Peter said as he started humming
" People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down. " he sang
" well of course ! I have to learn you know . And it's been a while since I've talked to some one .. " she said as she saw tessas blood her own vision was nothing but blue static kinda like night vision when humans showed up as red she grew hungry now as her throat was getting dry ( like in Dracula untold )
Z gasped and said, "I FORGOT DIAMOND EYES! " she couldn't believe it. She calmed down and said, "I have no idea who those peoples are..."

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Z gasped and said, "I FORGOT DIAMOND EYES! " she couldn't believe it. She calmed down and said, "I have no idea who those peoples are..."

" there oldie but a goody ! Kinda like us I guess " Peter said
_________
Maiko stopped Tessa desperately she needed to talk to some one she hasn't talked to any one in like a thousand years ! She was shaking nervously as she grabbed Tessa
" p-please don't go ! Your the only person I have talked to all year please ... " she said as she was the one who was nervous now . She gulped , yet she did want to kill this girl but she didn't want to as well.

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
" there oldie but a goody ! Kinda like us I guess " Peter said
_________
Maiko stopped Tessa desperately she needed to talk to some one she hasn't talked to any one in like a thousand years ! She was shaking nervously as she grabbed Tessa
" p-please don't go ! Your the only person I have talked to all year please ... " she said as she was the one who was nervous now . She gulped , yet she did want to kill this girl but she didn't want to as well.
She raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean us?" She turned her head as she her a shriek.
--------------
Tessa shrieked and took off running. She was scared for her life.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 09:03 PM
She raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean us?" She turned her head as she her a shriek.
--------------
Tessa shrieked and took off running. She was scared for her life.

" wow sounds like a horror movie going on " Peter said as he heard some yell no " on great it's Maiko chan again " he said
_________
" NO! Please I won't hurt you I promise . Please don't run ! " Maiko said desperately as she didn't realize it but she used her vampire speed and ran after Tessa she was in front of Tessa as she had a frown on her face
" please I won't hurt you... " she said as she broke off into a whimper

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
" wow sounds like a horror movie going on " Peter said as he heard some yell no " on great it's Maiko chan again " he said
_________
" NO! Please I won't hurt you I promise . Please don't run ! " Maiko said desperately as she didn't realize it but she used her vampire speed and ran after Tessa she was in front of Tessa as she had a frown on her face
" please I won't hurt you... " she said as she broke off into a whimper
Z rolled her eyes and used her own speed to catch up with Maiko, "Maiko, the poor girl is scared leave her be," she said rolling her eyes
-----------
Tessa gasped as she saw Z's fangs. She fainted right there on the spot.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Z rolled her eyes and used her own speed to catch up with Maiko, "Maiko, the poor girl is scared leave her be," she said rolling her eyes
-----------
Tessa gasped as she saw Z's fangs. She fainted right there on the spot.

Maiko hissed as she pushed Z
" you don't know what it like to be alone A THOUSAND YEARS! . No one to talk to NO ONE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! " she yelled as she picked up Tessa as she was upset she growled at Z and Peter she ran off to her dorm and placed the girl on her bed and a cold wash cloth on the girls head .

Peter was silent as he was shocked
" uncalled for . Z you ok? " he asked

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Maiko hissed as she pushed Z
" you don't know what it like to be alone A THOUSAND YEARS! . No one to talk to NO ONE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! " she yelled as she picked up Tessa as she was upset she growled at Z and Peter she ran off to her dorm and placed the girl on her bed and a cold wash cloth on the girls head .

Peter was silent as he was shocked
" uncalled for . Z you ok? " he asked
Z was utterly POed. Her fangs grew an inch longer and she ran after Maiko, she pounded on the door, knocking it off its hinges. "Wanna push me again Maiko?" she said dangerously

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Z was utterly POed. Her fangs grew an inch longer and she ran after Maiko, she pounded on the door, knocking it off its hinges. "Wanna push me again Maiko?" she said dangerously

Maiko hissed as she tried to control the anger especially with a human in her own bed . Her fangs grew as her eyes where red with anger , she looked back at Z and growled she showed her fangs as a warning and hissed.

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Maiko hissed as she tried to control the anger especially with a human in her own bed . Her fangs grew as her eyes where red with anger , she looked back at Z and growled she showed her fangs as a warning and hissed.
"Come at me bro!" She taunted. She hissed at Maiko and stood up straight.
------
Tessa was half conscious when this was happening.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"Come at me bro!" She taunted. She hissed at Maiko and stood up straight.
------
Tessa was half conscious when this was happening.

Maiko couldn't fight it she had to ,to make this girl quiet . She looked back at Tessa then back at Z she hissed and threw Z down the hall and made a hiss between a growl she scratched the door and was back to looking after Tessa in a blur

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Maiko couldn't fight it she had to ,to make this girl quiet . She looked back at Tessa then back at Z she hissed and threw Z down the hall and made a hiss between a growl she scratched the door and was back to looking after Tessa in a blur
(Sowwy making OC site XD)
Z hit her head off a wall and fell unconscious.
----------
Tessa woke up and started screaming.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 10:20 PM
(Sowwy making OC site XD)
Z hit her head off a wall and fell unconscious.
----------
Tessa woke up and started screaming.
Cool! )
Peter ran to Z as he picked her up
_________
Maiko didn't growl or flinch she just put her hand on Tessa fore head
" well you seem ok. And I'm not gonna harm you! Your in my bed and do you see any signs that I will hurt you? " she said as she removed her hand
" your lucky I didnt leave you with other people that may harm you so your safe with me " Maiko said ( OMG OMG THE SONG I KNOW I'M A WOLF IS PERFECT FOR THESE TWO!)

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Cool! )
Peter ran to Z as he picked her up
_________
Maiko didn't growl or flinch she just put her hand on Tessa fore head
" well you seem ok. And I'm not gonna harm you! Your in my bed and do you see any signs that I will hurt you? " she said as she removed her hand
" your lucky I didnt leave you with other people that may harm you so your safe with me " Maiko said ( OMG OMG THE SONG I KNOW I'M A WOLF IS PERFECT FOR THESE TWO!)
(?????)
Z groaned and grimaced.
-------------
Tessa stopped screaming but her eyes were full of terror.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 10:31 PM
(?????)
Z groaned and grimaced.
-------------
Tessa stopped screaming but her eyes were full of terror.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFPN37hhE )
Peter set her on her dorms bed
" you shouldn't have done that Z " he said
_________
" why are you afraid? I won't harm you and your better off with me in here where it's safe . I promise no harm will come to you " Maiko said as she felt her throat burn " ugh-h-hold on b-be right back " she said as she used her speed to go to the mini fridge in a corner of the room where Tessa couldn't see and grabbed a blood bag and drank it . Normally she only used one a day now it's three

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 10:35 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSFPN37hhE )
Peter set her on her dorms bed
" you shouldn't have done that Z " he said
_________
" why are you afraid? I won't harm you and your better off with me in here where it's safe . I promise no harm will come to you " Maiko said as she felt her throat burn " ugh-h-hold on b-be right back " she said as she used her speed to go to the mini fridge in a corner of the room where Tessa couldn't see and grabbed a blood bag and drank it . Normally she only used one a day now it's three
"Don't boss me human," she said groaning and holding her head. She had one knee up and a leg straight as she arched her back. She was convince it was a concussion but it might be something more. She sat up and her hair was hanging off her head like a waterfall.
-----
"You're like HER!" She cried. She slid into a corner and was about to scream. Again.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Don't boss me human," she said groaning and holding her head. She had one knee up and a leg straight as she arched her back. She was convince it was a concussion but it might be something more. She sat up and her hair was hanging off her head like a waterfall.
-----
"You're like HER!" She cried. She slid into a corner and was about to scream. Again.

" I'm not human ! You kidding !?! " Peter hissed and showed his fangs
Maiko looked at Tessa as she was upset she wasn't like HER at all she was different from the rest . She never wanted to harm any one only show them her good side but at times it was hard as the beast wanted out. She rushed up to and looked at her in the face she was calm and kind she wasn't like she used to be. " I'm not gonna hurt you , I'm not what I used to be and belie v me that was way worse then how I act now . I'm telling you your safe with me as long as you try to be brave " she said calmly

SacredMadness
September 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
" I'm not human ! You kidding !?! " Peter hissed and showed his fangs
Maiko looked at Tessa as she was upset she wasn't like HER at all she was different from the rest . She never wanted to harm any one only show them her good side but at times it was hard as the beast wanted out. She rushed up to and looked at her in the face she was calm and kind she wasn't like she used to be. " I'm not gonna hurt you , I'm not what I used to be and belie v me that was way worse then how I act now . I'm telling you your safe with me as long as you try to be brave " she said calmly
Z blinked and looked astonished. "That actually explains a few things." She remarked grinning. She laughed but the vibrations cause a sharp pain to run through her head. She flopped onto a pillow but the impact made it worse. She clutched her head and scooted so her head was on a pillow. "I didn't think Vamps could get concussions...."
----
Tessa squeaked and squeezed herself into a ball.

Leucos
September 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Z blinked and looked astonished. "That actually explains a few things." She remarked grinning. She laughed but the vibrations cause a sharp pain to run through her head. She flopped onto a pillow but the impact made it worse. She clutched her head and scooted so her head was on a pillow. "I didn't think Vamps could get concussions...."
----
Tessa squeaked and squeezed herself into a ball.

' Great now look what you've done dolt ' She thought as she kneeled down to the girl. She hugged Tessa as a way to calm her down she sang a lullaby as her mother did when she was scared
" Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta

Come now and follow me down
Down to the lights of Galway where
There's fine sailors walking the town
And waiting to meet the ladies there
Watch now he'll soon be along " she sang sweetly ( it's actually a great song by Celtic women )

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM
' Great now look what you've done dolt ' She thought as she kneeled down to the girl. She hugged Tessa as a way to calm her down she sang a lullaby as her mother did when she was scared
" Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta

Come now and follow me down
Down to the lights of Galway where
There's fine sailors walking the town
And waiting to meet the ladies there
Watch now he'll soon be along " she sang sweetly ( it's actually a great song by Celtic women )
"Shut up Peter," she retorted. She got up and pretended like it didn't hurt. It was throbbing but she tried not to show it. She walked up the hallway and into the archery range. She grabbed a bow and sunk a couple of arrows in a bulls eye.
------------
Tessa looked up and cowered. The scaredy girl was frightened but the feeling started to slowly ebb away.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:23 PM
"Shut up Peter," she retorted. She got up and pretended like it didn't hurt. It was throbbing but she tried not to show it. She walked up the hallway and into the archery range. She grabbed a bow and sunk a couple of arrows in a bulls eye.
------------
Tessa looked up and cowered. The scaredy girl was frightened but the feeling started to slowly ebb away.

Peter was confused ' I was only trying to help...' He thought as he walked to the archery room he just stood outside the door not speaking just watching

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 03:32 PM
Peter was confused ' I was only trying to help...' He thought as he walked to the archery room he just stood outside the door not speaking just watching
Zima did not even notice he was there. She was lost in the world of aim and precision. Arrow after arrow after arrow, each one hitting its target. Shooting usually calmed her down. She blinked out her own world and walked up to a machine with buttons. She pressed something and the still targets disappeared. Her arrows were returned to her quiver and she waited for more to come. Targets illustrated as deer, skunks, bear, etc. appeared and started moving around. She shot an arrow and although it looked like she would miss, she didn't. Z hit another button and arrows started shooting at her. She ducked, rolled, and dodged every arrow and shot the machines. She stood up breathing heavily, hair in her face.
-----------
Tessa squeaked and said, "Monster!?" She scooted away from Maiko and her blonde hair swung. Her green eyes darted around, looking for an escape.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM
Zima did not even notice he was there. She was lost in the world of aim and precision. Arrow after arrow after arrow, each one hitting its target. Shooting usually calmed her down. She blinked out her own world and walked up to a machine with buttons. She pressed something and the still targets disappeared. Her arrows were returned to her quiver and she waited for more to come. Targets illustrated as deer, skunks, bear, etc. appeared and started moving around. She shot an arrow and although it looked like she would miss, she didn't. Z hit another button and arrows started shooting at her. She ducked, rolled, and dodged every arrow and shot the machines. She stood up breathing heavily, hair in her face.
-----------
Tessa squeaked and said, "Monster!?" She scooted away from Maiko and her blonde hair swung. Her green eyes darted around, looking for an escape.
Maiko looked at the girl as she sighed
" people think I am and I used to be... But I didn't know how to control this side of me . I'm still fighting it I .I want to be normal " she said as she stayed where she was " i used to be just like you " she said

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 03:50 PM
Maiko looked at the girl as she sighed
" people think I am and I used to be... But I didn't know how to control this side of me . I'm still fighting it I .I want to be normal " she said as she stayed where she was " i used to be just like you " she said
"Really!?" She asked amazed. Tessa was starting to warm up to Maiko.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 03:55 PM
The sound hurt her hypersensitive ears. She screamed and clutched her ears and dropped her bow. She sat on the ground and held her head. Why me? she thought to herself.
------------
"Really!?" She asked amazed. Tessa was starting to warm up to Maiko.

Peter looked at Z and sighed in annoyance
' Why can't I do anything in this school!?!' He thought as he stopped he broke the gun and threw it away . He grumbled and kicked an object over he wasn't sure if he should be here at the moment
________
" yes , I used to be human as well . I'm not what I am by nature. And it was a very long time ago I don't even remember what it was like at times " Maiko said as she looked away

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Peter looked at Z and sighed in annoyance
' Why can't I do anything in this school!?!' He thought as he stopped he broke the gun and threw it away . He grumbled and kicked an object over he wasn't sure if he should be here at the moment
________
" yes , I used to be human as well . I'm not what I am by nature. And it was a very long time ago I don't even remember what it was like at times " Maiko said as she looked away
She glared at Peter as bells rung in her ears. She was disoriented and stumbled trying to get up. Why would you shoot a gun around aVamp that doesn't have ear protection. He should know this! she thought angrily. She grabbed the bow and put it back on the shelf. She set the bow on the shelf and stalked down the hallway. Her brown hair was swaying in the air as she walked briskly.
--------
Tessa crossed her arms and said, "No your not, you've always been a monster," she didn't mean it, she said it as a test.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
She glared at Peter as bells rung in her ears. She was disoriented and stumbled trying to get up. Why would you shoot a gun around aVamp that doesn't have ear protection. He should know this! she thought angrily. She grabbed the bow and put it back on the shelf. She set the bow on the shelf and stalked down the hallway. Her brown hair was swaying in the air as she walked briskly.
--------
Tessa crossed her arms and said, "No your not, you've always been a monster," she didn't mean it, she said it as a test.

Maiko flinched but didn't attack she was telling the truth she used to be human but it felt like ages since she was. Maiko just looked at Tessa with a frown
" if I where a beast you would already be dead , heck you wouldn't be in this room right now. I'm trying to fight that " she choked out

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Maiko flinched but didn't attack she was telling the truth she used to be human but it felt like ages since she was. Maiko just looked at Tessa with a frown
" if I where a beast you would already be dead , heck you wouldn't be in this room right now. I'm trying to fight that " she choked out
She was starving but didn't want to be anywhere near him. (I don't think the relationship is working out very well....XD ) She went into her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed and grabbed her phone from inside the nightstand. She looked up songs on YouTube and let the post-grunge tell the story of her life.
---------
Tess got up and took off down the hall to a place that sorta looked like a cafeteria.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:21 PM
She was starving but didn't want to be anywhere near him. (I don't think the relationship is working out very well....XD ) She went into her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed and grabbed her phone from inside the nightstand. She looked up songs on YouTube and let the post-grunge tell the story of her life.
---------
Tess got up and took off down the hall to a place that sorta looked like a cafeteria.

It's building up! :3 )
Peter saw A human as he was in the cafeteria he looked at Tessa hungrily as his fangs grew he rushed at the girl as soon as he saw her. He was about to have is lunch as soon as Maiko walked sadly and saw them
" NO!! " she yelled

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
It's building up! :3 )
Peter saw A human as he was in the cafeteria he looked at Tessa hungrily as his fangs grew he rushed at the girl as soon as he saw her. He was about to have is lunch as soon as Maiko walked sadly and saw them
" NO!! " she yelled
Tessa screamed and glass windows broke. Her secret was out. She was part banshee. (MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
Z landed on the floor and clutched her ears as she heard the deafening scream. She was disoriented she couldn't even move.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:34 PM
Tessa screamed and glass windows broke. Her secret was out. She was part banshee. (MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA)
Z landed on the floor and clutched her ears as she heard the deafening scream. She was disoriented she couldn't even move.

Maiko ignored the sound as she punched and threw PeteR off of Tessa she hissed and stood in front of her while Peter hated hated being interrupted while he was eating . The fought each other in a blurr and soon Peter had Maiko in a neck hold as he was gonna rip her head off
" say goodnight . Next time don't interrupt my meal! " Peter hissed as Maiko winced

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
Maiko ignored the sound as she punched and threw PeteR off of Tessa she hissed and stood in front of her while Peter hated hated being interrupted while he was eating . The fought each other in a blurr and soon Peter had Maiko in a neck hold as he was gonna rip her head off
" say goodnight . Next time don't interrupt my meal! " Peter hissed as Maiko winced
Z struggled toward the cafeteria and saw the seen. Adrenaline kicking in she sped towards them and broke up the fight holding each of them by their necks. "Look what you did banshee!" she sneered at Tessa. Tessa looked smug as she waltzed out the door.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Z struggled toward the cafeteria and saw the seen. Adrenaline kicking in she sped towards them and broke up the fight holding each of them by their necks. "Look what you did banshee!" she sneered at Tessa. Tessa looked smug as she waltzed out the door.

Peter stopped at looked at Z
" umm she interrupted my meal.. " he said as Maiko hissed ' at least the girl is alright ' She thought . Maiko got out of Z grasp and glared at her before running off to Tessa
" are you alright?! " Maiko asked Tessa

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:49 PM
Peter stopped at looked at Z
" umm she interrupted my meal.. " he said as Maiko hissed ' at least the girl is alright ' She thought . Maiko got out of Z grasp and glared at her before running off to Tessa
" are you alright?! " Maiko asked Tessa
Tessa took a deep breath to scream again. "That is the second time you have hurt my ears Peter!" Zima yelled. Her ears were more sensitive then most which meant that a full grown banshee scream would kill her.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 04:53 PM
Tessa took a deep breath to scream again. "That is the second time you have hurt my ears Peter!" Zima yelled. Her ears were more sensitive then most which meant that a full grown banshee scream would kill her.

" i-im s-sorry . I'll make it up to you! " Peter said as he gulped . Maiko didn't want Tessa to scream for one it will kill Z and two she didn't want her to be scared so she covered Tessa mouth with her hand
" stop it! I'll tell you everything alright but be thankful you are alive HUMAN! " she said half in anger as she breathed in and out to calm down
" look like I said your safe with me " she repeated

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 04:55 PM
" i-im s-sorry . I'll make it up to you! " Peter said as he gulped . Maiko didn't want Tessa to scream for one it will kill Z and two she didn't want her to be scared so she covered Tessa mouth with her hand
" stop it! I'll tell you everything alright but be thankful you are alive HUMAN! " she said half in anger as she breathed in and out to calm down
" look like I said your safe with me " she repeated
Tessa ripped Maiko's hand off her mouth and grinned insanely. "I'm not human Ima banshee!!!!" She shrieked and Z fell to the floor crying out in agony.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 05:00 PM
Tessa ripped Maiko's hand off her mouth and grinned insanely. "I'm not human Ima banshee!!!!" She shrieked and Z fell to the floor crying out in agony.

Peter grabbed Z and rushed them out of the school to the back of it and further from that and placed her down far from the school
________
Maiko hissed as she grabbed the girl by her shoulders and stared at Tessa in the eyes she was angery and it didn't seem like this was gonna end well for either of them
" you little you little!! You TRICKED ME! " she growled as she hated being a fool and people playing in her emotion . But she wasn't gonna kill Tessa . Not yet at least .

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 05:08 PM
Peter grabbed Z and rushed them out of the school to the back of it and further from that and placed her down far from the school
________
Maiko hissed as she grabbed the girl by her shoulders and stared at Tessa in the eyes she was angery and it didn't seem like this was gonna end well for either of them
" you little you little!! You TRICKED ME! " she growled as she hated being a fool and people playing in her emotion . But she wasn't gonna kill Tessa . Not yet at least .
(Ima about to make a thing for Tessa )
Tessa laughed evilly and screamed some more. The scream had knocked Zima unconscious.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 05:13 PM
(Ima about to make a thing for Tessa )
Tessa laughed evilly and screamed some more. The scream had knocked Zima unconscious.

Oki )
Peter carried zima to his house if was out in the country no screams could be heard. Peter layed zima on his bed
Maiko had no choice she was anger beyond that her fangs grew as she hissed and growled she scratched tessas cheek she saw a little bit of blood on her finger as she licked it off . How badly she wanted to kill

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Oki )
Peter carried zima to his house if was out in the country no screams could be heard. Peter layed zima on his bed
Maiko had no choice she was anger beyond that her fangs grew as she hissed and growled she scratched tessas cheek she saw a little bit of blood on her finger as she licked it off . How badly she wanted to kill
Tessa screamed insanely and started to defy gravity. Her screams were now a high pitched whine.
--------
Zima stirred a bit before opening her eyes.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 05:21 PM
Tessa screamed insanely and started to defy gravity. Her screams were now a high pitched whine.
--------
Zima stirred a bit before opening her eyes.

" hey there Z " Peter said and handed her a blood bag
_______
' Does this girl ever BE QUIET!? SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE AS WELL' Maiko thought she snarled and tackled the banshee she put her hand on the girls mouth and held it there . There was no way Tessa could stop her now.
" STOP YOUR PATHETIC SCREAMS I'M TIRED OF THIS ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN BE THEN PUSH IT SCREAM ONE MORE TIME I'LL BE A MONSTER ! " Maiko yelled as her eyes had a red shine to the silver
( Did you check out Maiko bio?)

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM
" hey there Z " Peter said and handed her a blood bag
_______
' Does this girl ever SHUT UP!? SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE AS WELL' Maiko thought she snarled and tackled the banshee she put her hand on the girls mouth and held it there . There was no way Tessa could stop her now.
" SHUT UP ! STOP YOUR PATHETIC SCREAMS I'M TIRED OF THIS ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I CAN BE THEN PUSH IT SCREAM ONE MORE TIME I'LL BE A MONSTER ! " Maiko yelled as her eyes had a red shine to the silver
( Did you check out Maiko bio?)
(Nu not yet!)
Tessa's screams were muffled but still loud.
-------------
"W-what where is the fricking banshee! Ima kill the <string of swear words here>"

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
(Nu not yet!)
Tessa's screams were muffled but still loud.
-------------
"W-what where is the fricking banshee! Ima kill the <string of swear words here>"

' This girl is asking for it !!' She thought as she felt hunger again she bit tessas neck hard and drank a little bit of blood . She was gonna stop after that but it tasted amazing . She felt powerful . She drank more she missed this alot .
______
" Woah woah easy please calm down Z please " Peter asked

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
' This girl is asking for it !!' She thought as she felt hunger again she bit tessas neck hard and drank a little bit of blood . She was gonna stop after that but it tasted amazing . She felt powerful . She drank more she missed this alot .
______
" Woah woah easy please calm down Z please " Peter asked
Infuriated Zima whipped toward Peter, "Calm down? Ha! I want you to try calming down after almost getting murdered by a concussive shriek!"
---------
Tessa felt the life draining from her but she kept shrieking.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 05:47 PM
Infuriated Zima whipped toward Peter, "Calm down? Ha! I want you to try calming down after almost getting murdered by a concussive shriek!"
---------
Tessa felt the life draining from her but she kept shrieking.

Suddenly she mentally slapped her self as her eyes widened , Maiko saw Tessa slowly dieng she whimpered and ripped herself away from the girl
" w-what have i... " she said she didn't bother cleaning her self she started to cry like any human would as she ran to her dorm

SacredMadness
September 21st, 2017, 05:53 PM
Suddenly she mentally slapped her self as her eyes widened , Maiko saw Tessa slowly dieng she whimpered and ripped herself away from the girl
" w-what have i... " she said she didn't bother cleaning her self she started to cry like any human would as she ran to her dorm
------
Tess' life force slowly ebbed away into nothingness.

Leucos
September 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Z punched a hole in the drywall. Now that all of her anger was out she gasped at the enormous hole and looked at Peter with apologies written all over her face.
------
Tess' life force slowly ebbed away into nothingness.

So is tess gonna be an enemie or?)
Maiko stopped at her dorm as she thought for a moment
' I can save her maybe by doing what that beast a long time ago has done to me. But I don't want her to suffer ...' She thought as she ran back to Tessa she saw the mess she made sadness was written on her face she kneeled down to the human as she had a different idea . Her tears flowed as her hands where on Tessa neck and healed her completely ' I'm not making her a beast like me ' She thought ( extra power )