PDA

View Full Version : Monster hunter stories ( game rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 19th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Here in this very rp, you have two choices either become a monster hunter and end the lives of unruly beasts or tame them and make them your own!
they will be two huge tribes that will fit the choice you have decided on so be sure to choose wisely and remember this is all up to you.
the monster enders is the tribe for those that seek to end monsters who have gotten too far with their strength and have ended up ending the lives of many loved ones will come here to learn the arts of hunting using powerful huge weapons and armor to helming withstand the attacks along with a few other tools that will help you on you're quest of hunting like traps, bombs and even bait.

the monster keep is a tribe for those seeking to tame these powerful beasts and make them into friends that will help with anything you can put you're mind into but you'll have to be strong and ready to tame the best of beast so coming here is kinda a must if you want to live. they will teach the bests methods of taming the big boys using many things like treats or fighting styles to prove that you are worthy of being it's master

also you have a other choice to be a beasts as well so you can very free with that choice,

roles for the tribe if you intend to join it
for both
leaders: both open
second in command: monster ender open
healer: 4 open
protecters: unlimited
hunters ( hunt and gather food and other resources for tribe: unlimited
quest givers ( gives quests and even takes quests if needed): 6 open

forum for humans
name
tribe
job or role
if in monster keep name of your beasts
if in monster enders your armor and weapons
personality
love interest
other
questions

forum for beasts
name
nickname
abilities
skills
if any master
hate or love humans
love interest
other
questions

my ocs ( also you can make up a job to have if human)
Sasuke wolfheart
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/20/3a/34203abb6e611cc32121535451622d05--male-vampire-anime-dark.jpg
monster keep
trader
ender: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/89/d7/1089d74b1a220613133d0ce1834c8666.jpg
nightmare: http://pm1.narvii.com/6477/7513fa7506a6e73e5d5ee112bf874e36a4c6af8c_hq.jpg
river: https://luveltal.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/img_4548-1.png?w=620
wolf: http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/article/201603/11/20160311034326a0ecpfnwsvu2cdxv.jpg
snake: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/d5/8c/03d58cdb751295efc01b15a27e89003e.jpg
hell: https://img00.deviantart.net/5fdf/i/2015/273/9/b/gogmazios__the_giant_halberd_dragon_by_halycon450-d9bhk0h.jpg
tbrp
open bisexual
single and travels a lot
anyone want to be his number one?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 19th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Bump?
Celestial Hawkstar
Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 19th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Bump? :(

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 20th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Come on guys!!

vellichor
September 20th, 2017, 07:17 AM
I'm coming!!

vellichor
September 20th, 2017, 07:23 AM
~Human~

Fennec "Fenny" Foxx
Shabeep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/17/68/fd/1768fd59e99d70e903b537aa52efcd58--anime-blonde-boy-anime-guy-black-hair.jpg)
Monster Keep
Second in Command
Open :3
N / A
TBRP
Open - He's bisexual X3
Nurp
No

~Beastie~

Luna Wolff
"Night Terror"
Human (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/70/28/ce70284e7754eb236a2d9fbb5f67c65f--teen-actresses-lydia-martin.jpg) | Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/c7/18/66c71845ee4961b1679319daa2375918.jpg) | True Form (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c1/7d/28/c17d2869a13545cb11f172139c82da05--demon-wolf-demon-art.jpg)
Unknown
Unknown
Open
Neutral
Open - Pansexual
Nah
Naw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 20th, 2017, 07:26 AM
~Human~

Fennec "Fenny" Foxx
Shabeep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/17/68/fd/1768fd59e99d70e903b537aa52efcd58--anime-blonde-boy-anime-guy-black-hair.jpg)
Monster Keep
Second in Command
Open :3
N / A
TBRP
Open - He's bisexual X3
Nurp
No

~Beastie~

Luna Wolff
"Night Terror"
Human (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/70/28/ce70284e7754eb236a2d9fbb5f67c65f--teen-actresses-lydia-martin.jpg) | Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/c7/18/66c71845ee4961b1679319daa2375918.jpg) | True Form (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c1/7d/28/c17d2869a13545cb11f172139c82da05--demon-wolf-demon-art.jpg)
Unknown
Unknown
Open
Neutral
Open - Pansexual
Nah
Naw

Yay!!! Accepted!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 20th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Bump or shall we start Aura

vellichor
September 20th, 2017, 03:29 PM
One more... *inhales*

BOOP

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 21st, 2017, 09:00 AM
One more... *inhales*

BOOP
K! Bump!!

vellichor
September 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM
Right, can you post the starter? Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 21st, 2017, 03:48 PM
Right, can you post the starter? Sasukewolf (madness)
Sure thing!) within the old village of monster keep was a man hard at work on something for one of his many powerful beasts. His name was Sasuke a trader and former leader of the monster keep until he unexpectedly retired so early. Now he trades beasts or any other valuables for gold or anything less. He was a powerful warrior who managed to tame the most monstrous of beasts within mare days. Yet he wants less is unknown to many but as long as he's happy about it than they don't mind especially the women or males that come to see this old powerful warrior whose looks often took many hearts but he has denied them all.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 21st, 2017, 08:10 PM
Bump?

vellichor
September 22nd, 2017, 07:24 AM
Sure thing!) within the old village of monster keep was a man hard at work on something for one of his many powerful beasts. His name was Sasuke a trader and former leader of the monster keep until he unexpectedly retired so early. Now he trades beasts or any other valuables for gold or anything less. He was a powerful warrior who managed to tame the most monstrous of beasts within mare days. Yet he wants less is unknown to many but as long as he's happy about it than they don't mind especially the women or males that come to see this old powerful warrior whose looks often took many hearts but he has denied them all.

The Night Terror stalked around the Village, curiousity sparking in her eyes. She glanced around, shifting to her human form, and entered the village. She kept her head low, looking at the ground more than the surroundings. She didn't want to be noticed. Or else.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 22nd, 2017, 08:16 AM
The Night Terror stalked around the Village, curiousity sparking in her eyes. She glanced around, shifting to her human form, and entered the village. She kept her head low, looking at the ground more than the surroundings. She didn't want to be noticed. Or else.

Nightmare purple hue glowed a bit in the dark smelling the ground and hearing a other monster within the village his master works in. With a soft growl he begins to move heading towards the scent soon he was right in front of night terror. His purple hue glowed more as he hisses loudly but a voice was heard " hi! Nightmare stand down!" Said Sasuke who was immediately running the calm nightmare Aura Rubinaito Hawkstar
Join?

rubinaito
September 23rd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Nightmare purple hue glowed a bit in the dark smelling the ground and hearing a other monster within the village his master works in. With a soft growl he begins to move heading towards the scent soon he was right in front of night terror. His purple hue glowed more as he hisses loudly but a voice was heard " hi! Nightmare stand down!" Said Sasuke who was immediately running the calm nightmare Aura Rubinaito Hawkstar
Join?
If I can jump in with Noctis without filling out a form, then sure!

vellichor
September 23rd, 2017, 12:26 PM
Nightmare purple hue glowed a bit in the dark smelling the ground and hearing a other monster within the village his master works in. With a soft growl he begins to move heading towards the scent soon he was right in front of night terror. His purple hue glowed more as he hisses loudly but a voice was heard " hi! Nightmare stand down!" Said Sasuke who was immediately running the calm nightmare

The Night Terror screamed, throwing up her arms in protection. She ducked her head before realizing she was out of danger. In the gray, she had shifted to wolf form involuntarily. She looked up, whining. She showed her teeth. "What do you want?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 23rd, 2017, 12:44 PM
If I can jump in with Noctis without filling out a form, then sure!
Yes!!! Come right in!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
The Night Terror screamed, throwing up her arms in protection. She ducked her head before realizing she was out of danger. In the gray, she had shifted to wolf form involuntarily. She looked up, whining. She showed her teeth. "What do you want?"

Sasuke laughs softly " oh you're a night terror huh? Nothing just trying to save your butt from my beast say sorry nightmare " nightmare growls loudly

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " oh you're a night terror huh? Nothing just trying to save your butt from my beast say sorry nightmare " nightmare growls loudly

She snarled in reply, glaring at Nightmare. "Not a Night Terror, the Night Terror. I don't give my true name out very often."

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Aura Sasukewolf (madness)

Gleaming purple eyes came from the shadows just behind Sasuke, curiously staring right at the Night Terror before him. The eyes blinked ever so slightly, a quick movement almost unseen by those who had even noticed that they were there. There was a faint, wind-like sound as the beast stepped forward into the light, towering over Sasuke and Nightmare, as well as the one who had called themselves 'the Night Terror'. Cold, albiet curious eyes gazed down at the beast confronting Sasuke, the wolf's master. It's black, almost purple fur seemed to shine in the sunlight, the fur lying flat against it's back and it's ears lifted in faint intrigue. Noctis Corvum, known as the Night Raven to those who had heard of it's legend, was a beast of great proportions with three different forms; a massive wolf that when standing on all four legs was eight feet high; a raven that could shift into different sizes; and a man as mysterious as his master. He was the only one of his kind, immortal and god-like; yet here he was, standing behind Sasuke as if the man was his master, which he was. "Hello, Luna." He rumbled, gazing down at her.

(So, Noctis is one of the great 'creators' of this world, if that makes any sense. He only bows down to those he deems worthy, and is immortal; he knows everyone by their true name. Aura perhaps Luna could be his 'daughter'?)

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Gleaming purple eyes came from the shadows just behind Sasuke, curiously staring right at the Night Terror before him. The eyes blinked ever so slightly, a quick movement almost unseen by those who had even noticed that they were there. There was a faint, wind-like sound as the beast stepped forward into the light, towering over Sasuke and Nightmare, as well as the one who had called themselves 'the Night Terror'. Cold, albiet curious eyes gazed down at the beast confronting Sasuke, the wolf's master. It's black, almost purple fur seemed to shine in the sunlight, the fur lying flat against it's back and it's ears lifted in faint intrigue. Noctis Corvum, known as the Night Raven to those who had heard of it's legend, was a beast of great proportions with three different forms; a massive wolf that when standing on all four legs was eight feet high; a raven that could shift into different sizes; and a man as mysterious as his master. He was the only one of his kind, immortal and god-like; yet here he was, standing behind Sasuke as if the man was his master, which he was. "Hello, Luna." He rumbled, gazing down at her.

(So, Noctis is one of the great 'creators' of this world, if that makes any sense. He only bows down to those he deems worthy, and is immortal; he knows everyone by their true name. Aura perhaps Luna could be his 'daughter'?)

[ Of course! :> ]

The tension in the Night Terror's shoulders lessened a bit, quite visibly. Yet her stature held unspoken hostility, and she kept her guard up. She cast wary glances at Sasuke, hostile looks at Noghtmare, and warm glances at Noctis. Her hazel eyes flickered from entity to entity, not knowing what to say. She parted her lips, looking up at Noctis. "Noctis?" she finally spluttered, immediately feeling embarrassed.

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
[ Of course! :> ]

The tension in the Night Terror's shoulders lessened a bit, quite visibly. Yet her stature held unspoken hostility, and she kept her guard up. She cast wary glances at Sasuke, hostile looks at Noghtmare, and warm glances at Noctis. Her hazel eyes flickered from entity to entity, not knowing what to say. She parted her lips, looking up at Noctis. "Noctis?" she finally spluttered, immediately feeling embarrassed.

Noctis smiled warmly at his daughter, bending down to gently graze her head with his massive muzzle before straightening up. "It is I." He confirmed, shifting into his humanoid form without struggle. "I thought I taught you to be polite, my little noctis timore." He spoke, the Latin flowing from his mouth easier than English. "Not adversum." He blinked for a moment, before correcting himself. "Hostile, I meant." He took a seat on a rock nearby, watching Sasuke and Luna with faint curiosity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 24th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Sasuke smiles laughs softly " so this is the little one you were talking about Noctis. I gotta say she's cuter in person." He says playfully as nightmare huffs and begins to fly away. " since you're his daughter I guess that means your part of the family! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're father has spoke very highly of you and I'm starting to think there's more to it now." He says kindly as he holds out his hand. " my names Sasuke wolfheart former high ranking monster tamer until a ... few years ago " he says with a sad look in his eyes as if he remembered something... but soon was replaced with warmth as he smiles kindly. " would you like to travel with us? Of course if that's okay with you big man" he says as he looks up at noctis

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Sasuke smiles laughs softly " so this is the little one you were talking about Noctis. I gotta say she's cuter in person." He says playfully as nightmare huffs and begins to fly away. " since you're his daughter I guess that means your part of the family! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're father has spoke very highly of you and I'm starting to think there's more to it now." He says kindly as he holds out his hand. " my names Sasuke wolfheart former high ranking monster tamer until a ... few years ago " he says with a sad look in his eyes as if he remembered something... but soon was replaced with warmth as he smiles kindly. " would you like to travel with us? Of course if that's okay with you big man" he says as he looks up at noctis
"Only if my little Luna is all right with it." Noctis replied to Sasuke, his purple eyes resting on Sasuke's red ones for a moment, the wind rustling his long black hair, reflecting a deep purple color in the sunlight. Noctis arched his back, stretching in the warmth and showing off his powerful muscles unintentionally, stretching his arms out for a moment longer before relaxing, adjusting his cloak so that it completely covered his body once more. His eyes flicked up to the sky, watching Nightmare with a relaxed expression on his face, although he wasn't smiling. He never smiled, unless he was with those he loved- family, or otherwise. Noctis crossed his legs, and laid back so his body was flat against the rock.
Aura

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Luna padded to her 'father', head resting against his knee. She was smaller than average, yes, but she could pack a punch. "Luna, Luna Wolff," she said flatly to Sasuke. Polite... she thought resignedly. "Nice to meet you, and sure I'll come along." she was mostly addressing Noctis, her time a definite 'are-you-happy-now?'

Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
He smiles " great!" He says happily as he looks at noctis observing him a bit before shaking his head. He blushes a bit as he smiles " so let's go! I have to visit Naruto again for a other supply of medicine and stuff. Mind taking me there noctis?" He says kindly as he begins to walk up to noctis " we can stop by your favorite place~" he says playfully as nightmare begins to open his wings taking off immediately

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 06:10 PM

The corners of Noctis' lips curved up in an amused smile as his daughter gave him that look that he knew so very well, and he nodded slightly at her from where he was resting, the smile vanishing after a moment and his eyes drifting closed once more. After Sasuke spoke, Noctis' eyes opened and gazed directly at Sasuke. "Yes, Sir." He stood up, arching his back slightly once more before shifting into a wolf once again, kneeling down so that Sasuke could get onto his back. He rolled his eyes after Sasuke mentioned his 'favorite place' huffing silently to himself. Sasuke didn't even know what his 'favorite place' looked like, much less where it was located- for Noctis, it could be all the way across the world from Sasuke's supply store. Noctis could just get to it faster than everyone else...

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM

The corners of Noctis' lips curved up in an amused smile as his daughter gave him that look that he knew so very well, and he nodded slightly at her from where he was resting, the smile vanishing after a moment and his eyes drifting closed once more. After Sasuke spoke, Noctis' eyes opened and gazed directly at Sasuke. "Yes, Sir." He stood up, arching his back slightly once more before shifting into a wolf once again, kneeling down so that Sasuke could get onto his back. He rolled his eyes after Sasuke mentioned his 'favorite place' huffing silently to himself. Sasuke didn't even know what his 'favorite place' looked like, much less where it was located- for Noctis, it could be all the way across the world from Sasuke's supply store. Noctis could just get to it faster than everyone else...

The smaller wolf drooped her tail, stalking opposite the duo. It was pretty obvious they were master and monster, but what did that make her? Just there? "I'll just be over here..." her voice trailed off as she padded away, to the woods

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 06:25 PM
The smaller wolf drooped her tail, stalking opposite the duo. It was pretty obvious they were master and monster, but what did that make her? Just there? "I'll just be over here..." her voice trailed off as she padded away, to the woods

Noctis stretched his tail out slightly to curl around Luna and bring her closer to his side, his gaze warm and affectionate to his daughter, as well as slightly concerned. While he couldn't speak in his wolf form, unlike Luna, he could get his message perfectly across without words. He nudged her with a paw, asking for her to shape shift into her human form so she can ride with Sasuke on his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
He smiles as he begins to get onto noctis's back, he begins to hold out his hand to Luna " come on. You're part of this family again so come on " he says happily as he pets noctis head. " take me there quickly.." he says in a other language that only noctis knows of .." I don't think I could hold on much longer " he speaks again in this unknown but forgotten language of the Past."

vellichor
September 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Luna nodded her head, yet remained in wolf form. "It's okay," she spoke. "I can walk with you." She wagged her tail, only to perk her ears when Sasuke spoke in a strange language. Was it the one Noctis was teaching her? Something about "Quickly" and "hold on"? She hadn't gotten the hang of it yet. Latin, though, was like her native language. Apart from English, that is.

[ Fair warning - I have to go in 20 minutes~ ]

rubinaito
September 24th, 2017, 06:46 PM

Noctis' eyes filled quickly with concern and he looked at Sasuke with worry. His paws shifted, alerting Luna that he was about to run- which was very, very fast. He knew his daughter could keep up, but he didn't want to catch her off guard, lest he leave her behind on accident. He took off, bounding through the forest for a moment before exiting into the plains, taking giant steps that seemed to crackle like thunder as he raced towards the well-known spot, his heart thudding against his chest with worry and fear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Sasuke begins to force a smile " just Keep up little one" he begins to hold onto noctis tightly as he began to run. He was grabbing his chest a bit with the other hand. Obviously holding back something as he just held on. He begins to suddenly cover his mouth and begins to lay his head on noctis back. He says nothing as his body begins to cough loudly he still covered his mouth obviously hiding something that came out of his body.

vellichor
September 26th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Luna saw her father shift his paws and gave a small nod, flexing her muscles. Once the larger wolf shot off, she soon followed suit. She kept in huge bounds, her paws barely skimming the ground. Her tongue lolled, enjoying the taste of freedom. Suddenly, though, it all came to a stop. At the sight of Noctis slowing to a stop, she did as well, trotting the the of the way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 28th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Soon a small house can be seen, hidden in the woods and in front of the house was all of sasuke's beasts and a man drinking a whole bottle of rum this man was Naruto foxheart and he rarely ever drinks but he always drinks whenever it's time for sasuke to receive his meds... it helped stop the shaking, two strong looking men were waiting by the door and looked a bit scared. Naruto soon sees them and begins to stand up and wave " We're ready!! is he coughing blood!?" he asks quickly and loudly.
Sasuke begins to laugh softly and weakly, " smart like always" he says as he begins to show the blood coming out of his mouth. " come on big guy. let's get this over with" he says as he leans against noctis.
Rubinaito
Aura

rubinaito
September 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Aura

Nothing is worse than seeing ones master die, Noctis reflected soberly as he gazed at Sasuke while he transformed into his human form, supporting Sasuke and gazing at the trickle of blood running down his mouth. He refrained from wiping it away, merely closing his eyes and looking towards Naruto as he began helping Sasuke towards the door, his hands firm as they held Sasuke steady. The great creator could do nothing but watch helplessly as they made their way towards the door, preparing to hand Sasuke to the two men waiting to bring him inside. Noctis cast a glance at his daughter, worry clear in his usually cold and calculating eyes; the situation was serious, and it showed clearly on his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 29th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Aura

Nothing is worse than seeing ones master die, Noctis reflected soberly as he gazed at Sasuke while he transformed into his human form, supporting Sasuke and gazing at the trickle of blood running down his mouth. He refrained from wiping it away, merely closing his eyes and looking towards Naruto as he began helping Sasuke towards the door, his hands firm as they held Sasuke steady. The great creator could do nothing but watch helplessly as they made their way towards the door, preparing to hand Sasuke to the two men waiting to bring him inside. Noctis cast a glance at his daughter, worry clear in his usually cold and calculating eyes; the situation was serious, and it showed clearly on his face.
The men immediately began to take Sasuke from noctis and began to lay him on a table while Naruto smiles softly at noctis " ... you know that drill you need to be outside for this." He says as he gently pushes noctis out closing the door but slowly showed a glimpse of them tying Sasuke to the table tightly.
The beasts Sasuke tamed began to slowly look away or look to be trying to cover their ears of whatever will come next and within minutes.... loud pained screaming was heard from within the building. It was Sasuke and Narutos voice can be heard barking orders like " hold him still!!! " and many other orders to make sure Sasuke is down and ready for whatever pain came.

rubinaito
September 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Aura

Noctis covered his ears, placing his head between his knees and squeezing his eyes shut.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Aura

Noctis covered his ears, placing his head between his knees and squeezing his eyes shut.
After hours of pure agonizing screaming it soon stopped. After seconds of silence, Naruto came out opening the door roughly and rather loudly as he begins to fall to his knees and begins throwing up violently after a few minutes of this he recollects himself and begins to stand up wiping his mouth as he tosses a bag of meds to noctis. " the men are dead. He's resting have you found any information on the one who did this" he says rather coldly as he begins to pull out a flask

rubinaito
September 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
After hours of pure agonizing screaming it soon stopped. After seconds of silence, Naruto came out opening the door roughly and rather loudly as he begins to fall to his knees and begins throwing up violently after a few minutes of this he recollects himself and begins to stand up wiping his mouth as he tosses a bag of meds to noctis. " the men are dead. He's resting have you found any information on the one who did this" he says rather coldly as he begins to pull out a flask
"No." Noctis replied, picking up the medicine and placing it in the bag. "I've been trying to find them, but there has been no luck... anyone who has even spoken to Sasuke has disappeared- you're the only one left." He sighed, leaning back against the rock and staring blankly at the sky.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"No." Noctis replied, picking up the medicine and placing it in the bag. "I've been trying to find them, but there has been no luck... anyone who has even spoken to Sasuke has disappeared- you're the only one left." He sighed, leaning back against the rock and staring blankly at the sky.
He laughs softly " because I'm hard to kill after all. I am the groups healer after all... but still protect him for now until I figure out some cure for this... also don't tell him this since I'm still not sure about it but... can't we rule the possible of it being from something of ... your kind?" He asks calmly