PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Is As It Seems [Open]

SacredMadness
September 17th, 2017, 10:10 PM
(I got the idea from Twilight but I actually hate Twilight {Team Jacob though! Don't hate on me!} So here goes)

This is a world where Vampires and Werewolves live in harmony, sorta. The Vamps and Wolves mingle and learn together. But, they have to disguise that they are what they are. Why? Because they go to human high school and live in the human world. Very few humans know of their secret but before long they are changed into either Vampire or Werewolf. (Open for Plot ideas!) In the small town Moonblood things are not always as they seem.

|Rules|
1. Follow all WCO rules and guidelines
2. No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's
3. No swearing
4. Sorry no hybrids
5. You can be Vampire, Werewolf, or Human to be changed
6. Please include full name in Form
7. If you are a Human to be Changed you CANNOT know about people being a Vamp or Wolf right away
8. Put the number I missed in the 'Code' section 1234578910111213
9. No Bella-Edward-Jacob copies ok?
10. Please keep OOC chatting to a minimum.
11. As soon as I accept your Character delete the post to save space. I will list your characters on the Intro post
12. Questions? PM me.
13. Put 'got' after the number I missed (EX #GOT)
14. Please Pm me if you have any plot ideas
15. You can have as many OCs as you can handle.
16. You can have any pets except wolves or dogs.
17. If you have a mystical pet only Vamps and Werewolves can know you have one. HTBC's can only have domestic pets
18. Please delete all words in parentheses
19. You can be an adult
20. No young marriages
21. You cannot marry/date your own OC
22. Romance is allowed but keep it PG
23. Your can be siblings with your own OC
24. Hate the OC not the OOC
25. I give second chances not third or fourth or fifth, you get the idea
26. Please ask to be related to someone or in a relationship with someone else's character
27. Only a total of 4 packs are allowed in Moonblood, PM me if you'd like to be a Leader of one. School cliques do not count
28. Please try to be active.......
29. You can have another try the day after you failed twice
Put 'me not' after the other codes

Vampires-Asaki Juniper, Vexy Thaliah Prime
Werewolves-Alyssa Starling, Maiko Chan, Rhubin Trace, Harper Smith, Kila Anne Pride
HTBC- Aster, Abi Parker
Vampire Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)|
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)|
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
|Other|
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever|
|Code|

Werewolf Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|Human Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)|
|Wolf Looks (Links accepted)|
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Pack or Loner|
|Mate|
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
|Code|

HTBC Form
|Name (First and Last)|
|Age|
|What are you going to be Changed to?|
(Please use a spoiler and fill out a Werewolf or Vampire Form as well,)
|Backstory (Optional)|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
|Sexuality|
|Pet?(Optional)|
| How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever|
|Code|

People Possibly Interested-
Hawkstar
SpiralWhirl
Burnpaw (maybe...)
SparkleDemon (maybe.....) GyreHaze
Shadomaru CandyFlossCat Undercover
Random Melody

|Name|
Brittany Welsh
|Age|
|Human Looks|https://goo.gl/mj3Nej
She is naturally a bronzish color and her hair is brown with the ends dip-dyed blue. Her shirt and beanie are electric blue and she usually wears loose skinny jeans with Nikes
|Wolf Looks|https://goo.gl/BYy8oK
|Personality|
She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective.
|Pack or Loner|
Pack *insert title here*
|Mate|
Open
Heterosexual
|Pet|
A https://goo.gl/cWFRSQ named Fury
|How Active Are You|
|Code|
i already know dis

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 18th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Can we get a form

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Can we get a form
Umm there are 3 forms in the 'Forms' spoiler.....
Scarwings

|Name|
Alyssa Starling

|Age|

|Human Looks|
Human (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/16/4b/93164b45f17115f862db3df07e1472c7.jpg)
A short girl with shoulder-length white hair and large, sapphire blue eyes.

|Wolf Looks|
Wolf (https://orig13.deviantart.net/49e4/f/2017/238/b/7/edit4_by_samcats-dbldemt.png)

|Personality|
She's confident and outgoing, and will force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.

|Pack or Loner|
Loner

|Mate|
Open

|Sexuality|
Demisexual

|Pet|
Ember (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/64/71/1164717668b21f9f10aac6f71e437c47.png)

|How Active Are You|

|Code|
6gotmenot
ACCEPTED!!

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 18th, 2017, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry. I'm tired and school loves to rush me

wolfie
September 18th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Ah, I'll join later~

SpiralWhirl
(Little Reminder)

Undercover
September 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
ACCEPTED! I just realized I forgot to make my Character for this * facepalms*
Thank you!

Undercover
September 18th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Plz delet your post so no one cheats :)
You'll have to delete the post that says accepted too.

-Never mind-

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
NOT LET THIS DIE !!!!!!!!!!! Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Vampire form:
Name: Asaki Juniper
Looks: With blue eyes and black hair (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealms/images/d/d8/Anime-girl-with-white-hair-and-red-eyes-2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140602003922)
Personality: Asaki is a fierce one. She doesn't care what people say about her, or what they think. She doesn't care who likes her and who doesn't. If someone has a problem with her, they can stay out of her way. Asaki is pretty antisocial; Aside from her family, she doesn't know many other people. Nor does she like many other people. She keeps to herself and as long as they do the same, she wont have a problem. Asaki can be pretty violent if she's provoked. Its pretty easy to set her off, and you'll know when she's mad, because she wont hold back. Now, even though she can be vicious sometimes, Asaki has alot of restraint. Despite her "anger issues", she knows her limits, and knows when to stop and walk away. She wont let her anger get the best of her, and wont hurt anyone unless they absolutely, positively deserved it. Meaning; Unless they physically or emotionally someone she loved.

Asaki can be sweet when she needs to be, though. And she can flirt her way through certain situations . Not that she does this often; She doesn't exactly like to. Mostly due to her feelings on love - Which are "it doesn't exist". Or at least that's what she's trying to make herself believe. She thinks that love and romance can be over-rated, but she secretly wants to experience it. Though, she'd never admit it of course.

Asaki has a wall built around herself. A fortress, if you will. She's guarded, careful not to let anyone into her heart. She already has enough people she cares about, and isnt interested in having anymore. Though, people have managed to break past her careful shell before; Those who do are extremely lucky. They get to see the caring side of Asaki instead of that cold exterior. Of course she keeps her sarcasm - Asaki isnt Asaki without sarcasm. But there's a warmth in her voice and eyes when she talks to people she cares about, in contrast to the coldness when she talks to people she doesn't like. Asaki's walls will be tough to break to - But its not impossible.
Backstory: Coming
Spouse or Gf/Bf: Open
Sexuality: Pansexual
Pet: None
Other: Nope
How active are you? 8
Code:: Can I message you this?

Name: Harper Smith
Human looks: Boop (http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0147/tAG_147504.jpg)
Wolf looks: Beep (http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35400000/janice-a-and-o-anime-wolf-pack-35449693-500-361.png)
Personality: Harper is probably one of the silliest people you'll ever meet. She can lighten almost any situation, but she knows when to sober up, especially around her packmates. She can be respectful at most times, but completely disrespectful other times. Its just the way Harper seems to be. Though despite this silly personality of her, Harper definitely has a side of her that not many living creatures have seen. When it comes to hunting, she becomes cold, fierce, uncaring to the supernatural world. And when it comes to protecting his pack? Harper becomes a whole different person. The silly, overexcited girl becomes a protective, brave soldier, willing to disobey any order- Even his alpha- If its to protect the ones she cares about.
Pack or loner: Pack
Mate: Open
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pets: None

Form for humans:
Name: Aster
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/f8/01/fdf801444b9b6821c9a7c3149f868629.jpg
What are you going to be changed too?: Depends
Personality: Aster is fierce. This goes without saying. He's not afraid to be stern and show you what he's made of. When you've made your way into his heart, he'll become protective of you, destroying any harm that comes your way. He's serious when it comes to protecting the ones he loves. But, he can also be playful. When he's sure that its safe, he'll let his guard down. He likes to tease his siblings and friends, and play and joke around. But he doesnt usually have time for that stuff, since he's busy protecting them, usually. Despite this Aster can be fairly laid back, usually staying calm in most situations, and not really freaking out until it gets to the point where it should, which is hard to cross. He rarely raises his voice at all. He can be flirtatious at times, and likes to joke around with friends and family, which are important to him.
Spouse or Gf/Bf: Open
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pet:: None

Accepted! Maybe Aster can get switched to a werewolf by My OC Brittany and they can start liking each other or something. Just a suggestion. We can talk more about this in PM if you want. Or Visitir messages

Silhouettes
September 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Accepted! Maybe Aster can get switched to a werewolf by My OC Brittany and they can start liking each other or something. Just a suggestion. We can talk more about this in PM if you want. Or Visitir messages
That'd be interesting~

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
That'd be interesting~
Okie... :)

Random Melody
September 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Vampire Form
|Name|
Vexy Thaliah Prime (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10745)

|Age|

|Looks|
Vexy has long, straight brown hair and ice blue eyes

|Personality|
Vexy is waaayyy too perky. The exact opposite of Kila, Vexy is happy-go-lucky, loving, and definitely naive. She lets people in too easily, even if some of them end up hurting her, she stays open. She misses her brothers (both are mortal, but not with her at the moment), but understands its a bit of a risk to be around them. See, Vexy has these "freakouts", which Kila helps her through. Of course its odd to have a werewolf as her best friend... But Vexy doesn't mind. Like I said, she's open to that kinda thing. She adores anything that has to do with romance, and can get obsessive over small things.

|Backstory|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
Open

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Code|
6gotmenot

Werewolf Form
|Name|
Kilana Anne Pride (Kila) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10703)

|Age|

|Human Looks|
Kila has long, curled golden hair, with amber eyes

|Wolf Looks|
Golden wolf with amber eyes

|Personality|
Kila is a fierce one. She doesn't care what people say about her, or what they think. She doesn't care who likes her and who doesn't. If someone has a problem with her, they can stay out of her way. Kila is pretty antisocial; Aside from her family, she doesn't know many other people. Nor does she like many other people. She keeps to herself and as long as they do the same, she wont have a problem. Kila can be pretty violent if she's provoked. Its pretty easy to set her off, and you'll know when she's mad, because she wont hold back. Now, even though she can be vicious sometimes, Kila has alot of restraint. Despite her "anger issues", she knows her limits, and knows when to stop and walk away. She wont let her anger get the best of her, and wont hurt anyone unless they absolutely, positively deserved it. Meaning; Unless they hurt someone she loved.

Kila can be sweet when she needs to be, though. And she can flirt her way through any situation. Not that she does this often; She doesn't exactly like to. Mostly due to her feelings on love - Which are "it doesn't exist". Kila doesn't believe in love one bit. She doesn't have any reason to. Most people think she doesn't really have a reason not to believe it, but she does. Well, kind of. She has a reason not to want to get close to anybody - She's already lost someone close to her, and she doesnt like the feeling of it at all. So, no - Kila doesnt believe in love. And she doesnt believe you should soften your heart like that for someone who's either gonna die or leave you one day. She's hardened her heart with a protective shell thats tough to break through - That way, she can avoid being hurt.

Kila has a wall built around herself. A fortress, if you will. She's guarded, careful not to let anyone into her heart. She already has enough people she cares about, and isnt interested in having anymore. Though, people have managed to break past her careful shell before; Those who do are extremely lucky. They get to see the caring side of Kila instead of that cold exterior. Of course she keeps her sarcasm - Kila isnt Kila without sarcasm. But there's a warmth in her voice and eyes when she talks to people she loves, in contrast to the coldness when she talks to people she doesn't like. Kila's walls will be tough to break to - But its not impossible.

|Pack or Loner|
Loner

|Mate|
None

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Code|
6gotmenot

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Vampire Form
|Name|
Vexy Thaliah Prime (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10745)

|Age|

|Looks|
Vexy has long, straight brown hair and ice blue eyes

|Personality|
Vexy is waaayyy too perky. The exact opposite of Kila, Vexy is happy-go-lucky, loving, and definitely naive. She lets people in too easily, even if some of them end up hurting her, she stays open. She misses her brothers (both are mortal, but not with her at the moment), but understands its a bit of a risk to be around them. See, Vexy has these "freakouts", which Kila helps her through. Of course its odd to have a werewolf as her best friend... But Vexy doesn't mind. Like I said, she's open to that kinda thing. She adores anything that has to do with romance, and can get obsessive over small things.

|Backstory|
|Spouse or GF/BF |
Open

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Code|
6gotmenot

Werewolf Form
|Name|
Kilana Anne Pride (Kila) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10703)

|Age|

|Human Looks|
Kila has long, curled golden hair, with amber eyes

|Wolf Looks|
Golden wolf with amber eyes

|Personality|
Kila is a fierce one. She doesn't care what people say about her, or what they think. She doesn't care who likes her and who doesn't. If someone has a problem with her, they can stay out of her way. Kila is pretty antisocial; Aside from her family, she doesn't know many other people. Nor does she like many other people. She keeps to herself and as long as they do the same, she wont have a problem. Kila can be pretty violent if she's provoked. Its pretty easy to set her off, and you'll know when she's mad, because she wont hold back. Now, even though she can be vicious sometimes, Kila has alot of restraint. Despite her "anger issues", she knows her limits, and knows when to stop and walk away. She wont let her anger get the best of her, and wont hurt anyone unless they absolutely, positively deserved it. Meaning; Unless they hurt someone she loved.

Kila can be sweet when she needs to be, though. And she can flirt her way through any situation. Not that she does this often; She doesn't exactly like to. Mostly due to her feelings on love - Which are "it doesn't exist". Kila doesn't believe in love one bit. She doesn't have any reason to. Most people think she doesn't really have a reason not to believe it, but she does. Well, kind of. She has a reason not to want to get close to anybody - She's already lost someone close to her, and she doesnt like the feeling of it at all. So, no - Kila doesnt believe in love. And she doesnt believe you should soften your heart like that for someone who's either gonna die or leave you one day. She's hardened her heart with a protective shell thats tough to break through - That way, she can avoid being hurt.

Kila has a wall built around herself. A fortress, if you will. She's guarded, careful not to let anyone into her heart. She already has enough people she cares about, and isnt interested in having anymore. Though, people have managed to break past her careful shell before; Those who do are extremely lucky. They get to see the caring side of Kila instead of that cold exterior. Of course she keeps her sarcasm - Kila isnt Kila without sarcasm. But there's a warmth in her voice and eyes when she talks to people she loves, in contrast to the coldness when she talks to people she doesn't like. Kila's walls will be tough to break to - But its not impossible.

|Pack or Loner|
Loner

|Mate|
None

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Code|
6gotmenot

Accepted!

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
HTBC Form
|Name| Abigail "Abi" Parker
|Age| 16
|Looks| Abi stands at an average height, having fairly toned skin and wavy but long, deep brown hair that goes to blonde at the ends. She has riveting light blue eyes that always catch your attention. She has light freckles along her cheekbones. Abi normally wears a plaid shirt with rolled up cuffs, fitted jeans, and brown copper-toed boots that overlap the jeans, going up to her mid-calf.
|What are you going to be Changed to?| Werewolf?
|Personality| Abi is known for her fiery personality; short-tempered, but friendly, humorous, and fun to be around. She always sticks up for her friends, which may end up getting herself hurt. She is also quite daring, too daring. It gets her in trouble all of the time.
|Backstory| TBA
|Spouse or GF/BF | Open
|Sexuality| Bisexual
|Pet?| Had a German Shepard named Ollie that recently died (Will be mourning for the first couple RP days).
| How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| During the Week: Maybe 6/10
During the Weekend: 9/10
|Code| 6GOTMENOT

Werewolf Form
|Name| Abigail "Abi" Parker
|Age| 16
|Human Looks| It's on the other form...
|Wolf Looks| Abi (https://m.imgur.com/r/RedWolves/iWEgb) (the first one)
|Personality| Again, other form...
|Backstory (Optional)| TBA
|Pack or Loner| Will be Loner but may join a pack in the future
|Mate| Closed for now...
|Sexuality| Bisexual
|Pet?| Other Form
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| Obviously on the other form
|Code| 6GOTMENOT
Eep I was hoping you'd join! ACCEPTED!

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM
ATTENTION

SamCats
Hawkstar
Black Cat
Random Melody
Blue Jay
WE ARE STARTING!
Still accepting though please delete all posts!

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Maiko was walking down the sidewalk as she had her hood on and head phones in full blast
" wolf mother where you been you look so warn so thin your a taker devils maker let me here you sing heya heya! " she sang sweetly as she skipped along the sidewalk soon she started dance walking
" wolf father at the door you don't smile any more your a drifter shape shifter let me see you run heya heya !! " she added

Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Maiko was walking down the sidewalk as she had her hood on and head phones in full blast
" wolf mother where you been you look so warn so thin your a taker devils maker let me here you sing heya heya! " she sang sweetly as she skipped along the sidewalk soon she started dance walking
" wolf father at the door you don't smile any more your a drifter shape shifter let me see you run heya heya !! " she added

Scarwings
Brittany walked past Maliki and waved. She was listening to Dangerous by Shinedown.
"I will never be voiceless, my weapon of choice is, I'd rather be DANGEROUS!"

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Brittany walked past Maliki and waved. She was listening to Dangerous by Shinedown.
"I will never be voiceless, my weapon of choice is, I'd rather be DANGEROUS!"

Have you seen wolfblood?just wondering :3and do I have to make another form for a wolf character ??? )
Maiko waved back as she smelled something kinda like dog
' I washed ! ' She thought as she took a quick wif of her self
' Nope it's not me thank goodness ' She looked around as she stoped singing as she felt a little scared she took off her head phones and put them around her neck Scarwings

SacredMadness
September 18th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Have you seen wolfblood?just wondering :3and do I have to make another form for a wolf character ??? )
Maiko waved back as she smelled something kinda like dog
' I washed ! ' She thought as she took a quick wif of her self
' Nope it's not me thank goodness ' She looked around as she stoped singing as she felt a little scared she took off her head phones and put them around her neck Scarwings
Yeeees))
Brit smelled a wolf as well. The werewolf was almost at school.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Yeeees))
Brit smelled a wolf as well. The werewolf was almost at school.

Suddenly a shadow came out of the ally way and Maiko knew who it was she was scared out of her wits . The man was tall red swet shirt black hair some bandages on his wrist his name was Victor he always bullied Maiko for being a child a freak ( I changed mind he is human he just smells a lot!) . Victor smirked
" sup freak ready for your daily check? " Victor said as he always stole from Maiko . Maiko gulped and ran passed Brittany , while Victor laughed Scarwings. Hurry up please ...*gets impatient * )
BUMP Scarwings .....)

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:00 AM
Suddenly a shadow came out of the ally way and Maiko knew who it was she was scared out of her wits . The man was tall red swet shirt black hair some bandages on his wrist his name was Victor he always bullied Maiko for being a child a freak ( I changed mind he is human he just smells a lot!) . Victor smirked
" sup freak ready for your daily check? " Victor said as he always stole from Maiko . Maiko gulped and ran passed Brittany , while Victor laughed Scarwings. Hurry up please ...*gets impatient * )
BUMP Scarwings .....)
(Sorry I fells asleep....)
Brittany growled and walked up to Victor. "What do you think your doing!?" She exclaimed giving him a deathly glare.

Blue Jay
September 19th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Abi strolled along the sidewalk towards the school. Almost there, she thought. She was reading a book while walking, but she put it away, quickening her pace. The teen wanted to get away from her house as fast as she could; she didn't feel like seeing the small mound of dirt that was Ollie's permanent home. Why did my only dog have to die? she wondered, tears threatening to roll down her cheeks. But she didn't let them; it was high school, after all.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 06:39 AM
(Sorry I fells asleep....)
Brittany growled and walked up to Victor. "What do you think your doing!?" She exclaimed giving him a deathly glare.

School! )
Victor laughed
" get out of my way sweaty " Victor said as maiko ran down an ally way
" great thanks a lot now I'll have to run " Victor said and ran after Maiko

Random Melody
September 19th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Kila silently headed down the street, scrolling through her phone. She was completely quiet, though her lips moved along to the music coming from her headphones as she headed along.
"You're gonna be late." Vexy was beside her, bouncing along. "You're gonna be late, and you're gonna get detention."
"Girl, I am the Queen of Detention." Kila pulled one of her earbuds out, even though her werewolf senses allowed her to hear her best friend either way. "So, I'm good with that."
"Whatever, Mutt." Vexy giggled.
"Bloodsucker." Kila retorted, but her eyes were warm as the two continued along to school.

Undercover
September 19th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Rhubin didn't live far from school, so he often walked when the weather was nice. His backpack, black, was slung overboard one shoulder, and he was screwing around with a couple metal rings linked together. They were small enough that the things could be hidden inside his hand.

((Open))

bobtail
September 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Rhubin didn't live far from school, so he often walked when the weather was nice. His backpack, black, was slung overboard one shoulder, and he was screwing around with a couple metal rings linked together. They were small enough that the things could be hidden inside his hand.

((Open))

Alyssa walked towards the school, seeming calm as ever and yet freaking out on the inside as normal. It was another day of school with vampires and werewolves and humans and all sorts of people, mean and kind, popular and invisible, slow and smart and everything last little thing in between. She remembered growing up hearing horror stories about how school was a place to learn about the world but forget your sense of self. The werewolf girl liked to think that she knew herself pretty well.

As if echoing her thoughts, the backpack slung across her shoulder gave an impatient wriggle. Alyssa smiled to herself and grabbed the bag, continuing her walk as she unzipped it slightly and looked in at the small orange bird within. "Ember, you're my little secret, remember? No one can know about you!" There was technically nothing wrong with her having a pet, but she was constantly afraid of someone thinking Ember was valuable and trying to steal her, so she kept the baby fire bird a secret.

She was so invested in this one-sided conversation that she wasn't really looking where she was going. Her only warning was the scent of her own species before she walked straight into another person.

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
School! )
Victor laughed
" get out of my way sweaty " Victor said as maiko ran down an ally way
" great thanks a lot now I'll have to run " Victor said and ran after Maiko
Brittany tripped Victor and said, "Do not! Call me sweety.....that's the worst mistake you'll ever make," she stomped on his shoulder and walked away with a powerful aura around her. (What is Victor?) Her brown hair swaying in its ponytail.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Brittany tripped Victor and said, "Do not! Call me sweety.....that's the worst mistake you'll ever make," she stomped on his shoulder and walked away with a powerful aura around her. (What is Victor?) Her brown hair swaying in its ponytail.

Human )
Victor swallowed the pain as he got up he delt with many things like this before
" awww ok warrior " Victor said as he ran after maiko he ignored the girl as he found the ally way . Maiko was shaking behind a trash can too bad she couldn't just kill him now she will have to wait till full moon tonight , at the most she hates killing others even when they deserve it .

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Human )
Victor swallowed the pain as he got up he delt with many things like this before
" awww ok warrior " Victor said as he ran after maiko he ignored the girl as he found the ally way . Maiko was shaking behind a trash can too bad she couldn't just kill him now she will have to wait till full moon tonight , at the most she hates killing others even when they deserve it .
A growl rumbled from Brittany (that's my aunts name) throat. She darted after Victor and kicked his legs out from under him. She stood in front of a trembling Maiko. She was sooo close to shifting. Victor was really getting on her nerves. Pathetic human....

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
A growl rumbled from Brittany (that's my aunts name) throat. She darted after Victor and kicked his legs out from under him. She stood in front of a trembling Maiko. She was sooo close to shifting. Victor was really getting on her nerves. Pathetic human....

Victor fell down as he grumbled
" c'mon I have no problems with you!so leave before I do " Victor said calmly as he started to stand up
" awww the little child scared better run to momy " he said as maiko growled she grabbed a rock and threw it at his head
" ENOUGH!!!! " she finally spoke

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Victor fell down as he grumbled
" c'mon I have no problems with you!so leave before I do " Victor said calmly as he started to stand up
" awww the little child scared better run to momy " he said as maiko growled she grabbed a rock and threw it at his head
" ENOUGH!!!! " she finally spoke
While Victor was stunned, Brit kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and grinned at Maiko, "There ya go! How hard was that?" She laughed. She bent down to Victor and said, "I'm not worried about you having a problem with me, I don't give a crap. On the other hand, it's you who should be worried about having a problem with me,"

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 05:01 PM
While Victor was stunned, Brit kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and grinned at Maiko, "There ya go! How hard was that?" She laughed. She bent down to Victor and said, "I'm not worried about you having a problem with me, I don't give a crap. On the other hand, it's you who should be worried about having a problem with me,"

Victor screamed like a girl as he was on his knees he got up as he ran away he tripped a few times but ran. Maiko eyes glowed yellow as she was angry she got up and yelled at the running boy now she was in charge no more shout outs saying " there she is ! " every time. And tonight was her second night of shifting since she was a late shifter .

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Victor screamed like a girl as he was on his knees he got up as he ran away he tripped a few times but ran. Maiko eyes glowed yellow as she was angry she got up and yelled at the running boy now she was in charge no more shout outs saying " there she is ! " every time. And tonight was her second night of shifting since she was a late shifter .
Britt laughed as Victor ran away. "Pansy-*** human, " she commented. She started back down the alley and towards the skate park.

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:06 PM

((Open))
Brittany face palmed as she remembered today was Monday, not Sunday. She turned on her heel and turned back towards the school. She put in her earbuds and lip synced the words to one of her favorite songs. (Dangerous by Shinedown)

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Britt laughed as Victor ran away. "Pansy-*** human, " she commented. She started back down the alley and towards the skate park.

Maiko looked back at the other girl
' No way another wolf!' She thought as she ran up to Brittany and yanked her arm
" hey hold up hold up!! " she said as she was in front of Britt
" are you what I'm thinking since that would be AWESOME! " Maiko said with a kid squeal

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Maiko looked back at the other girl
' No way another wolf!' She thought as she ran up to Brittany and yanked her arm
" hey hold up hold up!! " she said as she was in front of Britt
" are you what I'm thinking since that would be AWESOME! " Maiko said with a kid squeal
Ima rp with both you AND Undercover))
Werewolf sense helped Brit hear Maiko, "Shhhh not so loud! Humans will hear you!" She said with a slight growl. She turned toward Maiko and looked annoyed. She paused her song and took the earbuds out.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Ima rp with both you AND Undercover))
Werewolf sense helped Brit hear Maiko, "Shhhh not so loud! Humans will hear you!" She said with a slight growl. She turned toward Maiko and looked annoyed. She paused her song and took the earbuds out.

Maiko laughed
" oh come on its not like they'll believe us any way! Don t be so strict ! Oooh! We should make a pack " Maiko said she always spoke quickly
" this is gonna be AWEEESOMEEE! " she said with a jump and a little dance
" oh yeah watch out people! " she said
( Ok and she is kinda like kenzi from lost girl *coughs * must watch )

Silhouettes
September 19th, 2017, 05:18 PM
(Open)
Aster was practically running on his way to school. He lived rather far yet he didn't get bus service. He quickened his pace going to a full-on sprint. His school is what you would call strange. It was rude, but the truth. Some seemed to be animal like, in one way or another. Others were normal, too normal in his opinion. He clashed into the person infront of him with a small 'crash.' Aspen let out a small groan. His few excess papers he was holding scattering on the ground.

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:25 PM
(Open)
Aster was practically running on his way to school. He lived rather far yet he didn't get bus service. He quickened his pace going to a full-on sprint. His school is what you would call strange. It was rude, but the truth. Some seemed to be animal like, in one way or another. Others were normal, too normal in his opinion. He clashed into the person infront of him with a small 'crash.' Aspen let out a small groan. His few excess papers he was holding scattering on the ground.
Maiko laughed
" oh come on its not like they'll believe us any way! Don t be so strict ! Oooh! We should make a pack " Maiko said she always spoke quickly
" this is gonna be AWEEESOMEEE! " she said with a jump and a little dance
" oh yeah watch out people! " she said
( Ok and she is kinda like kenzi from lost girl *coughs * must watch )
"Yeah, whatever, " she said scanning the surrounding people when she felt herself hit the ground. A yelp escaped from her throat as she turned to see if the person who crashed into her was alright. "You ok?"

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"Yeah, whatever, " she said scanning the surrounding people when she felt herself hit the ground. A yelp escaped from her throat as she turned to see if the person who crashed into her was alright. "You ok?"

Maiko stopped talking as she saw the person then started again
" Omg are they ok! ? Are you ok!?! Maybe we should call the doctor or something " she said as she looked at the person she was starting get worried if they heard and if they where hurt

Silhouettes
September 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Maiko stopped talking as she saw the person then started again
" Omg are they ok! ? Are you ok!?! Maybe we should call the doctor or something " she said as she looked at the person she was starting get worried if they heard and if they where hurt

He looked at the too, an apologetic look on his face. Aster quickly collected his papers before they flew away in the wind. "No, I should be asking if your ok. I'm sorry." He said, standing up.

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
He looked at the too, an apologetic look on his face. Aster quickly collected his papers before they flew away in the wind. "No, I should be asking if your ok. I'm sorry." He said, standing up.
Britt pulled herself up and smiled at the boy, "Nothing but a few scratches not the worst," she made eye contact and her ocean blue eyes were warm. Her ponytail was messed up but she didn't care.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM

Britt pulled herself up and smiled at the boy, "Nothing but a few scratches not the worst," she made eye contact and her ocean blue eyes were warm. Her ponytail was messed up but she didn't care.

Maiko was wondering what she should do
" oh no it's us who should be sorry ! I mean you could have tripped! " she said and walked up to Aster
" Names Maiko! " she said with a smile
" so what should we do now!? Wait isn't there school today ?? Eh any ways " Maiko started talking randomly again it's what's she always did when she met new people and she was so excited !( Forget the shy part ! I shouldn't have added shy in personality )

Blue Jay
September 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
{Open}

Abi arrived at High School, managing to pass by quite a few people for some reason. Must be that Monday kind of thing, She thought, yawning. Traveling towards her locker, she started to get her stuff organized.

Undercover
September 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Brittany face palmed as she remembered today was Monday, not Sunday. She turned on her heel and turned back towards the school. She put in her earbuds and lip synced the words to one of her favorite songs. (Dangerous by Shinedown)
Alyssa walked towards the school, seeming calm as ever and yet freaking out on the inside as normal. It was another day of school with vampires and werewolves and humans and all sorts of people, mean and kind, popular and invisible, slow and smart and everything last little thing in between. She remembered growing up hearing horror stories about how school was a place to learn about the world but forget your sense of self. The werewolf girl liked to think that she knew herself pretty well.

As if echoing her thoughts, the backpack slung across her shoulder gave an impatient wriggle. Alyssa smiled to herself and grabbed the bag, continuing her walk as she unzipped it slightly and looked in at the small orange bird within. "Ember, you're my little secret, remember? No one can know about you!" There was technically nothing wrong with her having a pet, but she was constantly afraid of someone thinking Ember was valuable and trying to steal her, so she kept the baby fire bird a secret.

She was so invested in this one-sided conversation that she wasn't really looking where she was going. Her only warning was the scent of her own species before she walked straight into another person.
Rhubin looked up as he was bumped into by Alyssa. Sliding the metal contraption into his pocket, he offered a crooked a smile.
"Hey," he said, tipping his head upward in a relaxed greeting, realizing it was a fellow werewolf. Then he heard another come up beside him, and the friendly guy turned his head.
"Hello," he said. Then he turned to asknowledge them both. "I'm Rhubin. I don't think I've seen you guys around before. What are your names?"

Silhouettes
September 19th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Maiko was wondering what she should do
" oh no it's us who should be sorry ! I mean you could have tripped! " she said and walked up to Aster
" Names Maiko! " she said with a smile
" so what should we do now!? Wait isn't there school today ?? Eh any ways " Maiko started talking randomly again it's what's she always did when she met new people and she was so excited !( Forget the shy part ! I shouldn't have added shy in personality )
](Sorry it took so long, had to practice my instrument.)
A frown formed on his face as Britt mentioned getting injured. "I'm Aster." He replied to both of them. He nodded to Maiko. "We should probably hurry." His cheek stung slightly from a small cut running along his cheekbone, a small trickle of blood running down his face.

Silhouettes
September 19th, 2017, 06:33 PM
{Open}

Abi arrived at High School, managing to pass by quite a few people for some reason. Must be that Monday kind of thing, She thought, yawning. Traveling towards her locker, she started to get her stuff organized.
Asaki glanced at the girl. She usually determined humans by how their blood smelled, and Abis certainly caught her attention. It could just be that she was parched, but either way she wanted a drink. She walked the short distance over to her, a fake smile on her face. "Hi." The 17 year old chirped. Her voice was slightly strained, but she hoped she wouldn't hear it.

Leucos
September 19th, 2017, 06:36 PM
A frown formed on his face as Britt mentioned getting injured. "I'm Aster." He replied to both of them. He nodded to Maiko. "We should probably hurry." His cheek stung slightly from a small cut running along his cheekbone, a small trickle of blood running down his face.
Maiko tried to control what was happening she wasn't a vampire but she was getting hungry and quick
" poor thing we should get you to the nurse " Maiko said as she tried to ignore what was going on inside her she felt her stomach bones break she winced but disguised it with a giggle

Blue Jay
September 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Asaki glanced at the girl. She usually determined humans by how their blood smelled, and Abis certainly caught her attention. It could just be that she was parched, but either way she wanted a drink. She walked the short distance over to her, a fake smile on her face. "Hi." The 17 year old chirped. Her voice was slightly strained, but she hoped she wouldn't hear it.

Abi gave a small grin. "Hey," She greeted, "Name's Abigail, but you can just call me Abi if you want." The teen detected a bit of strain in her voice, but she didn't bother asking. Probably just school problems, She decided.

SacredMadness
September 19th, 2017, 07:16 PM

Britt touched the cut and a look of concern slid across her face. "Yeah, we should get you to the nurse." She said peering at it with ocean blue eyes.

bobtail
September 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Rhubin looked up as he was bumped into by Alyssa. Sliding the metal contraption into his pocket, he offered a crooked a smile.
"Hey," he said, tipping his head upward in a relaxed greeting, realizing it was a fellow werewolf. Then he heard another come up beside him, and the friendly guy turned his head.
"Hello," he said. Then he turned to asknowledge them both. "I'm Rhubin. I don't think I've seen you guys around before. What are your names?"

Alyssa yelped in surprise and stumbled backwards a little bit, clutching her backpack to her chest in sudden fear. She looked up at the fellow werewolf she'd ran into, taking a moment to catch her breath before standing up and smiling awkwardly.

"My name's Alyssa." She told him, relaxing her grip on the backpack to the relief of Ember, who had barely stopped herself from squawking in shock. "Sorry for running into you like that." The white-haired girl apologised, honestly just glad she hadn't dropped her bag.

SacredMadness
September 23rd, 2017, 04:55 PM
|Name (First and Last)| Vix Adair
|Age| 17
I'm too lazy to describe so I'll just do links.

Wait for le Clothes (http://pre12.deviantart.net/03ae/th/pre/f/2015/355/5/6/still_doll___akashi_seijuro_x_reader__au_by_angieh imesan-d9kwqwy.jpg)
Basically he has a gaxley hoodie and jeans.

|What are you going to be Changed to?| Hmm, I suppose I prefer werewolf but since I'll make a vampire form for him too. Ask me to change him
(Please use a spoiler and fill out a Werewolf or Vampire Form as well,)
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)| Vix has always been that strange type, over the time he has develop a sick humor and is most likely the one to be flirty. Over all Vix could have been a murder but nope, just a sick person. Yet he has his times when you think he is the best person, well Vix has a way of making everyone think he is perfect. However he likes making risky and reckless things, even if he didn't get much things in life he seems to risk everything. Never been the whiny time, though. He is extremely studdborn and is always filled with some kind of quest. He doesn't hold grudges and seems to easily forgive and forget. Vix can be a bit.. friendly sometimes. Yet he always is up for a challenge and if you can see past his outlook and things, he over all can be a bit kind and funny.
|Backstory (Optional)|I may do this
|Spouse or GF/BF | Nah
|Sexuality| Hetrosexual
|Pet?(Optional)| Are mythical pets allowed? If so he basically has a snake that is in pieces stitched together. ( Ino )
| How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| 6-7
|Code| 6 #GOT me not

|Name (First and Last)| [/B]Vix Adair
|Age| 17
|Human Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)| Up Above
|Wolf Looks (Links accepted)| Pretty Wolf (http://deskbg.com/i/c/1920x1200/wpp/27/27649/scary-black-wolf-desktop-background.jpg)
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)| Up Above
|Backstory (Optional)| I might do one
|Pack or Loner| Loner, but he'll end up making his own pack.
|Mate| Nah
|Sexuality| Hetrosexual
|Pet?(Optional)|Are mythical pets allowed? If so he basically has a snake that is in pieces stitched together. ( Ino )
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| 6-7
|Code| 6 #GOT me not

|Name (First and Last)| [/B][/B]Vix Adair
|Age| 17
|Looks (Links accepted but description would be preferred as well)| Above
|Personality (TBRPed is NOT accepted)| Above
|Backstory (Optional)| Maybe
|Spouse or GF/BF | Nah
|Sexuality| Hetrosexual
|Pet?(Optional)|Are mythical pets allowed? If so he basically has a snake that is in pieces stitched together. ( Ino )
|Other| Nah
|How Active Are You? 1-10, 1 being hardly ever| 6-7
|Code| 6 #GOT me not

He can have the snake....ACCEPTED!

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 05:36 PM
(BUMP!)