Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree
~~~~~~

Hello and welcome to CIRCLE Inc we are dedicated to making the human world a better place for you for us. Now we have a few rules stay on time and take care of your project . We are willing to give you all the items you need for its use and tests . The project is to create a human being but it won't exactly be a human it will be a human with ability . If they does not respond right away feel free to give it an electric shock once in a while make sure it's on full blast mmmk ? We are the picture of pure peace ! And if any one goes against us well then it might not be the best part of your day . Hello and welcome to The CIRCLe When knowing everything is best and creating life is our GOAL .
The CIRCLE a better world A Better place
( If i Know You Character Then You Dont Need To Make A Form dedicated To the new circle movie which emm a Watson is in! And sasuke gave me this idea! )

THE CIRCLE INC IT'S SELF - http://i2.asntown.net/h4/art-and-design/6/amazing-creative-architecture-design/amazing-futuristic-buildings-02.jpg

Rooms!
Lab 1 - http://www07.abb.com/images/librariesprovider98/default-album/laboratory-analyzers.jpg?sfvrsn=1
Lab 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/CICB%27s_Laboratory.jpg
Lab 3 - https://pic.made-in-china.com/4f0j00eCQtSmWKEicg/Laboratory-Project.jpg
Basement - http://herot.typepad.com/photos/mit/mit_25_april_2008137.jpg
Lunch Room - https://suncrestdug.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/breakroom-reverse.jpg
Break room - http://www.austintenantadvisors.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_1518.jpg
Bedrooms -
1 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rh88ychNVtI/UcDFOHhAHsI/AAAAAAAALBk/2JoRxZ0gam4/s1600/awesome+Bedrooms+ideas+pictures-6.jpg
2- http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/awesome-beach-bedroom-cool-luxury-Favim.com-455541.jpg
3 - http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/romantic-bedroom-lighting-ideas-11.jpg
4- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48517700

cell blocks - http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium/hallway-and-prison-cells-observation-roberto-westbrook.jpg
Chameleon

name :
Project human ?:
Personality
Looks
crush :
Theme Song :
Sasukewolf (madness)
Darky
Chameleon
Role
Swiftheart
Scarwings

Leucos
September 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP :heartbounce:

Leucos
September 16th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Boooop

Leucos
September 16th, 2017, 09:37 PM
LE BOOP

Leucos
September 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
PLEASE PEOPLE!?

Leucos
September 16th, 2017, 11:47 PM

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Abby... lioness...storm(if your adding tigeress).. ella... ari.... icy and ronnie

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Abby... lioness...storm(if your adding tigeress).. ella... ari.... icy and ronnie

YAY! Thank you!!!!!! And yes tigress have you seen the circle trailer? And what you think also who is a project ???? Sam is a project tigress is not Nikki is not project

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 09:45 AM
YAY! Thank you!!!!!! And yes tigress have you seen the circle trailer? And what you think also who is a project ???? Sam is a project tigress is not Nikki is not project
I didn't. Lioness is a project. Ari is,Abby isn't not. Ronnie is not, Ari is(cause badass shooting) storm is Ella isn't and icy isn't

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM
I didn't. Lioness is a project. Ari is,Abby isn't not. Ronnie is not, Ari is(cause badass shooting) storm is Ella isn't and icy isn't

Alrighty then my friend !
And boop
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2C9tKfl8t0Y trailer :3

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Alrighty then my friend !
And boop
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2C9tKfl8t0Y trailer :3
Cool

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Booop

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM
WE ARE STARTING NOW!!!!

Darky Chameleon
Swiftheart

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Name:Akila
Project human:I don't get this???if project is like a monster than project
Personality:tbrp'd
Looks:Question above.I'll fill this out when answered
Crush: open
Theme song:In the end-linkin park (this could change)

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Name:Akila
Project human:I don't get this???if project is like a monster than project
Personality:tbrp'd
Looks:Question above.I'll fill this out when answered
Crush: open
Theme song:In the end-linkin park (this could change)
Accepted and is akila a project meaning having ability or just plain human and thank you! Did you check the circle trailer ??

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Accepted and is akila a project meaning having ability or just plain human and thank you! Did you check the circle trailer ??
Is didn't understand it...I never understand trailers that much,but movies seem more understandable.
Her ability will be healing and making herself and things invisible then.the projects are people right?)

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Is didn't understand it...I never understand trailers that much,but movies seem more understandable.
Her ability will be healing and making herself and things invisible then.the projects are people right?)

Yes but with an dna that make them different like fire ability of something

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Yes but with an dna that make them different like fire ability of something
They in cages or something because I saw glass cage things they where walking past.I might not join cause I don't understand any of this :hmm: )

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
They in cages or something because I saw glass cage things they where walking past.I might not join cause I don't understand any of this :hmm: )

Ok you don't have to xD )

Static
September 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Ok you don't have to xD )
Sorry.I'll keep role-playing with you in other places though.)

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Sorry.I'll keep role-playing with you in other places though.)
Ok!)

Mango
September 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Henna worked on projected Cell Blocks. (As you chose for me)

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 05:16 PM
lioness sat beside ari. ari was in her cell as she wanted to get an gun.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
lioness sat beside ari. ari was in her cell as she wanted to get an gun.

Sam saw lioness as she slowly woke up her vision was blurry
" Lioness! " she said and ran to the bars . Tigress walked up to Sam and hit the cell door
" shut it " Tigress said as she held a clip board . Nikki was in lab 1

(Sorry if late!)

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sam saw lioness as she slowly woke up her vision was blurry
" Lioness! " she said and ran to the bars . Tigress walked up to Sam and hit the cell door
" shut it " Tigress said as she held a clip board . Nikki was in lab 1

(Sorry if late!)
Lioness and Ari had tried to get to out as icy had put the four girls together.
"Here you go. And here you go storm" icy said putting the in as lioness had licked icy. "Good girl" icy said as she had shut the door.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Lioness and Ari had tried to get to out as icy had put the four girls together.
"Here you go. And here you go storm" icy said putting the in as lioness had licked icy. "Good girl" icy said as she had shut the door.

" HEELP! " Sam yelled as tigress grabbed her and threw her out of the cell
" think she is ready icy? " Tigress asked

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 06:38 PM
" HEELP! " Sam yelled as tigress grabbed her and threw her out of the cell
" think she is ready icy? " Tigress asked
"Don't be mean to sam tigeress" icy said as lioness whined as icy put her back in. Lioness hugged sam happily.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Don't be mean to sam tigeress" icy said as lioness whined as icy put her back in. Lioness hugged sam happily.

" she's a project but fine " Tigress said as Sam hugged lioness back she looked at Ari
" when are we gonna be out!? " Sam asked tigres s shrugged

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 06:45 PM
" she's a project but fine " Tigress said as Sam hugged lioness back she looked at Ari
" when are we gonna be out!? " Sam asked tigres s shrugged
"As soon as I convince Nikki and Ronnie to get you guys out" icy said. The hippogriff got thrown in the cell.
"A bit nicer Apollyon" icy said as the guard rolled his eyes. Icy punched the guard.
"Oh okay" Apollyon said.
"So how is your morning" sky said.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"As soon as I convince Nikki and Ronnie to get you guys out" icy said. The hippogriff got thrown in the cell.
"A bit nicer Apollyon" icy said as the guard rolled his eyes. Icy punched the guard.
"Oh okay" Apollyon said.
"So how is your morning" sky said.

Sam nodded as she stayed with lioness .
____
Nikki grabbed a test tube that had liquid ice
" Ronnie how you doing!? " she asked

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Sam nodded as she stayed with lioness .
____
Nikki grabbed a test tube that had liquid ice
" Ronnie how you doing!? " she asked
"Good good" ronnie said.
------
Icy gave the food as lioness had eaten her raw meat.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Good good" ronnie said.
------
Icy gave the food as lioness had eaten her raw meat.

Sam was starting to get hungry after looking at the meat she tried to ignore her instincts but could her eyes where yellow
____
" good! Abby how are you? " Nikki asked

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Sam was starting to get hungry after looking at the meat she tried to ignore her instincts but could her eyes where yellow
____
" good! Abby how are you? " Nikki asked
Abby icy new trainee looked up at Nikki.
"I'm good" Abby said as Ella came in with Ronnie and Nikki coffee.
------
"Here you go sam" icy said giving sam deer(2%)

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Abby icy new trainee looked up at Nikki.
"I'm good" Abby said as Ella came in with Ronnie and Nikki coffee.
------
"Here you go sam" icy said giving sam deer(2%)

K)

Sam gladly took it
____
" thanks ella ! " Nikki said as she put the tubes down and took off her goggles

Darky
September 17th, 2017, 07:44 PM
K)

Sam gladly took it
____
" thanks ella ! " Nikki said as she put the tubes down and took off her goggles
Ella had smiled as Ronnie had drank her coffee.
-----
Icy smiled.

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Ella had smiled as Ronnie had drank her coffee.
-----
Icy smiled.

Sam ate the deer quickly as her instincts kicked in she growled at lioness as a sign that the food was hers
_______
" how are the subjects? " Nikki asked as she grabbed her coffee

Leucos
September 17th, 2017, 08:44 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Sam ate the deer quickly as her instincts kicked in she growled at lioness as a sign that the food was hers
_______
" how are the subjects? " Nikki asked as she grabbed her coffee
Lioness smacked Ari head who was trying to get the deer.
"Don't worry Ari you will get your food" icy said petting the wolf.
-------
"They fine all but sky. Icy let's sky out in the night cause sky needs to fly and icy loves sky. Apollyon keeps throwing sky in her cell" Abby said.
"That reminds me, Ronnie I took Ivy out. Do you want me to bring her in?" Ella asked as Ronnie nodded her head. Ella brought in the cat as Ivy ran to Ronnie.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Lioness smacked Ari head who was trying to get the deer.
"Don't worry Ari you will get your food" icy said petting the wolf.
-------
"They fine all but sky. Icy let's sky out in the night cause sky needs to fly and icy loves sky. Apollyon keeps throwing sky in her cell" Abby said.
"That reminds me, Ronnie I took Ivy out. Do you want me to bring her in?" Ella asked as Ronnie nodded her head. Ella brought in the cat as Ivy ran to Ronnie.

" well good " Nikki said as she sat in her chair and hooked up the computer a red circle came on the screen as the computer started
_________
Sam snarled at ari as her teeth clenched the dead and backed up
It was her food not there's . She took a quick bite and growled

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM
" well good " Nikki said as she sat in her chair and hooked up the computer a red circle came on the screen as the computer started
_________
Sam snarled at ari as her teeth clenched the dead and backed up
It was her food not there's . She took a quick bite and growled
Ari had gotten fish as she began to eat it. Sky had gotten human food as it was all she could eat beside rabbit.
-------
Abby had headed to icy as Ivy purred at Nikki. Ronnie smiled as Ella had sat waiting for orders. She was an assistant for Nikki and Ronnie.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Ari had gotten fish as she began to eat it. Sky had gotten human food as it was all she could eat beside rabbit.
-------
Abby had headed to icy as Ivy purred at Nikki. Ronnie smiled as Ella had sat waiting for orders. She was an assistant for Nikki and Ronnie.

Nikki smiled at ivy as she pet her Skype came on and the boss showed his face
" Nikki Ronnie how are you doing ??the subject behaving well? " he asked

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Nikki smiled at ivy as she pet her Skype came on and the boss showed his face
" Nikki Ronnie how are you doing ??the subject behaving well? " he asked
-------
"Tigeress, I will take you off guard. Your lucky I'm letting Abby take care of you and sam." Icy said as Abby entered with her donut.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 04:27 PM
"Good, and the subjects are acting fine. Icy is actually making them feel human and letting them out to play." Ronnie said as Ivy meowed.
-------
"Tigeress, I will take you off guard. Your lucky I'm letting Abby take care of you and sam." Icy said as Abby entered with her donut.

" good now make sure they behave as they should . Knowing things is good knowing everything is better " he said with a smile
_______
" thank heavens " tigres s said as she gave Abby a pat on the shoulder
" oh and keep an eye on the dog " Tigress said as Sam growled

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 04:34 PM
" good now make sure they behave as they should . Knowing things is good knowing everything is better " he said with a smile
_______
" thank heavens " tigres s said as she gave Abby a pat on the shoulder
" oh and keep an eye on the dog " Tigress said as Sam growled
"Tigeress i will smack you if you call sam that again. Cause that makes lioness said if she hears it. Lucky she's eating" abby said. Lioness sat down as she was fisined with her breakfast.
"When we finish it's time to go outside" icy said as sky smiled.
------
"Yes, we take good care here" Ronnie said as ivy purred at the boss while jumping on Ronnie desk.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Tigeress i will smack you if you call sam that again. Cause that makes lioness said if she hears it. Lucky she's eating" abby said. Lioness sat down as she was fisined with her breakfast.
"When we finish it's time to go outside" icy said as sky smiled.
------
"Yes, we take good care here" Ronnie said as ivy purred at the boss while jumping on Ronnie desk.

" Fine then puppy " tigres s said with a smile as Sam shrugged she didn't mind the word puppy as much
________
" well good luck " he said and backed out of Skype . Nikki groaned in annoyance " he is so bossy! " she said

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
" Fine then puppy " tigres s said with a smile as Sam shrugged she didn't mind the word puppy as much
________
" well good luck " he said and backed out of Skype . Nikki groaned in annoyance " he is so bossy! " she said
"But we have the control over the circle" Ronnie said as Ella had put the box of donuts on the table. Ella didn't mind doing this.
"Ella could you take an note, have tigeress checked out with sam about their bond" Ronnie said as Ella wrote it down.
-------
Lioness smiled at her sisters.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
"But we have the control over the circle" Ronnie said as Ella had put the box of donuts on the table. Ella didn't mind doing this.
"Ella could you take an note, have tigeress checked out with sam about their bond" Ronnie said as Ella wrote it down.
-------
Lioness smiled at her sisters.

" true oh hey sis! " Nikki said as she pulled up a picture with the boss but he had a clown nose that says ' who wants to Punch me ?!' as Nikki laughed
_______
Sam smiled at lioness then looked at Abby she was confused with this new girl . Tigress walked down the hall ways and down the stairs . Sam on the other hand walked up to the cell door

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 05:16 PM
" true oh hey sis! " Nikki said as she pulled up a picture with the boss but he had a clown nose that says ' who wants to Punch me ?!' as Nikki laughed
_______
Sam smiled at lioness then looked at Abby she was confused with this new girl . Tigress walked down the hall ways and down the stairs . Sam on the other hand walked up to the cell door
"You still have that" Ronnie laughed.
-------
Abby let them go as she pet sam.
"Good morning pal." Abby said with an smile. Sky stole Abby donut.
"Sky with the steal" sky said eating it as Abby laughed.
"I will get you one day" Abby said.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 05:21 PM
"You still have that" Ronnie laughed.
-------
Abby let them go as she pet sam.
"Good morning pal." Abby said with an smile. Sky stole Abby donut.
"Sky with the steal" sky said eating it as Abby laughed.
"I will get you one day" Abby said.

Nikki nodded as she pulled up YouTube
" break time " she said and pulled up top 10 creatures
_______
Sam grumbled as she was being pet but didn't mind she walked around and sniffed the place . The subject yawned and found a room , she put her face close to the cells door window as a creature jumpscared her she fell backwards

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Nikki nodded as she pulled up YouTube
" break time " she said and pulled up top 10 creatures
_______
Sam grumbled as she was being pet but didn't mind she walked around and sniffed the place . The subject yawned and found a room , she put her face close to the cells door window as a creature jumpscared her she fell backwards
"Want an donut?" Ronnie asked her sister.
------
"Wow chill out crow it's just me and Abby. " icy said as Abby hugged crow.
"Morning how was your night" abby asked

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 05:42 PM
"Want an donut?" Ronnie asked her sister.
------
"Wow chill out crow it's just me and Abby. " icy said as Abby hugged crow.
"Morning how was your night" abby asked

" nu thanks " Nikki said as her cat flicker jumped on the desk and meowed
_______
Crow hissed mixed with a snarl his eyes where like an owls as his claws scratched the window . Sam whimpered and ran down the hall

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
" nu thanks " Nikki said as her cat flicker jumped on the desk and meowed
_______
Crow hissed mixed with a snarl his eyes where like an owls as his claws scratched the window . Sam whimpered and ran down the hall
Abby ran after Abby as icy slowly pet crow.
"Calm down" icy said.
------
"More for me and Ella" Ronnie said as she had eaten one.

Leucos
September 18th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Abby ran after Abby as icy slowly pet crow.
"Calm down" icy said.
------
"More for me and Ella" Ronnie said as she had eaten one.

Crow calmed down as he was being pet he made little chirps
Sam slipped and hit her head on the wall she whined
________
" and more calories " Nikki called back

Darky
September 18th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Crow calmed down as he was being pet he made little chirps
Sam slipped and hit her head on the wall she whined
________
" and more calories " Nikki called back
"I grabbed you an healthy one and coffee just like you like" Ella said.
-----
" good crow" icy said putting crow on her shoulder.