PDA

View Full Version : Animal Riders RP {Reboot!}

Pawziplier
September 16th, 2017, 08:36 PM
As the title says, this is a reboot of an RP I did! Here is everything:

Basically, this is an rp where you character, if human, can tame and ride different sorts of animals. There can be mythical animals, such as kitsunes, dragons, etc., or regular animals, wolves, lions, cheetahs, etc..
If you're being an animal, make sure its a large one, or if its something like a domesticated cat, it can just be a REALLY big one. So, yay! We need to maintain an equal amount of creatures and humans, so, I shall keep track of everything. The creatures are also capable of speaking human tongue and, some, are capable of taking human forms. Also, there IS a password so I know you read the WHOLE thing.
Also, all untamed animals live in the wild. Yayyy!!
Forum:
Name:
Animal or Human:
Description:
Personality:
Other:
My Characters
Name: Haikao
Animal or Human: Animal (Dragon)
Description: A large, silver-colored scales and dark, gold eyes. He has many dents and scars on his body, with a particularly nasty scar along his snout. His teeth are large and sharp, and the inside of his mouth and throat are an icy blue, along with his tongue. Haikao's claws are sharp and slightly curved, made for helping him climb up rocky terrain, and his tail is long, ending as whip thin with small spikes on it. He also wears armor to protect the weak spot along the bottom of his stomach, the joints of his wings and his neck and skull. Surrounding him is a arrogant and prideful aura and steam seems to follow him when he moves.
Personality: Haikao is a very arrogant and prideful dragon who hates losing in fights and usually flees if he has to. He also seems to have a soft spot for determined tamers, going harder on them than most he fights.
Other: He is considered the "King" of all animals.

CHARACTER LIST
Humans
N/A

Animals
Haikao (Dragon|Male) Me

The password is Icarus. Put it in the "Other" section of the forum. And, if you were iin the other RP and want to use your character from that, just say so!