PDA

View Full Version : Living in a dead world(The Walking Dead rp)(Semi-Private)

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Summer Haze
Random Melchester
Rubinaito (If your interested)

Ya'll know the drill! This is an oc plot, but you can claim any lovable characters x3

Random Melody
September 10th, 2017, 03:42 PM
(YAAAYYY)

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 04:10 PM
I am very much interested ^-^

I think I'll work with my new two OC's for this. (For now.)

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 04:17 PM
YAAAAY
Okay, I'm bringing in Sade, but besides that I'll have original characters
And we're starting at season one so....
I give Random Glenn as a present X3

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
May I post?

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Is everyone ready?

Random Melody
September 10th, 2017, 04:46 PM
YAAAAY
Okay, I'm bringing in Sade, but besides that I'll have original characters
And we're starting at season one so....
I give Random Glenn as a present X3

G- G- Glenn
Glenn
Glenn
*breaks down sobbing* Star *hugs* I love you

Im ready *sniffles*

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I love you too buddy *Hugs*
Red, You can have Rick x3.
We can start now :D

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I love you too buddy *Hugs*
Red, You can have Rick x3.
We can start now :D
Ahhhh... I've never watched the show, so you can have 'em.
I barely know enough to roleplay this.

A cold breeze blew through the silent city, carrying with it the scent of death and decay. The quiet shuffling of roamers filled the silent air after a sharp clatter sounded; a few groans echoed as they lurched towards the source of the noise, which happened to be a trashcan knocked over by a particularly strong breeze.

From the top of a building sat a young woman, of about twenty-eight. Her greasy, unwashed blonde hair was pulled back in a rough ponytail, her tattered flannel shirt revealing the bloodstained white of her undershirt, and her jeans ripped at the knees; steel-toed boots dangled over the edge, the girl sitting with her back towards the rest of the roof, and several trinkets next to her. She was cleaning out her rifle, the many parts laying around her in a chaotically organized mess, some polished and others still needing a good cleaning. She dipped her rag in a small pool of water and soap, careful to not soak up more than she needed. Green eyes flicked over the landscape, gazing at the last few rays of sunlight that stretched across the sky as the sun finally sank below the horizon. The girl sighed, leaning back and staring at the clouds drifting above, eyes focused on the white, fluffy objects. Nature was immortal, never pausing, never stopping; it mattered not to it whether man was dying off, nor was it of any importance. For once all of humanity was gone, the cycle would begin once more. These were the thoughts that plagued the girls mind daily as she considered her own mortality. She closed her eyes and sighed, finishing up and beginning to piece the gun back together. From under her breath, she began humming a sweet old lullaby from her childhood, calming her thoughts and banishing her anxiety for the moment.
"Alice?" It seemed as if another girl was calling her name, but the head that popped up from the stairwell was not quite feminine. Their hair was cut short, like a guys, and their figure was more masculine than feminine. However, one would be forgiven for mistaking them for a female; they were, biologically, a female. But they strongly identified as male, and as such male pronouns were the only ones that they would respond to. He tilted his head, standing up all the way. "You all right there?"
Alice did not respond, silent as she stared at the purple sky. She turned her head to look over at her male companion, and nodded once, standing up and walking over to the stairwell without a word. Before she walked down, however, she turned to look at him. "I'm alright." She confirmed, before walking into the darkness, her blonde hair drifting behind her slightly.
The boy frowned to himself with concern, before glancing over at the garden they had set up on the roof. Some of the plants were almost ready to be harvested, but he wasn't sure that the others would be ready before winter started. His frown deepening, he walked back down the stairs after Alice, shutting the door behind him. The light at the end of the stairs was dim, candlelight lighting up the abandoned building. He stopped for a moment, allowing his warm brown eyes to flick around, taking in the scene. Alice was in one of the apartments- he could already smell her cooking. The delicious scent tickled his nose, and he smiled slightly to himself. Even in this day of horror and death, there was still a sense of normalcy. Walking towards him was a little girl, skipping along with her stuffed rabbit in hand, attracted by the scent of food. Her eyes were completely white; she was blind, the little girl. But that didn't stop her from moving around with ease. He smiled as she got closer, kneeling down and scooping her up in his arms. "Hey, Lisa."
"Hi Alex!" Lisa chirped, hugging her arms around Alex's neck and smiling in his general direction. "How are you?" She tilted her head, her dark brown curls falling to the side and her cocoa colored skin flushing up with a faint blush. It was cute how she had a small crush on the boy she could never see, almost like a fairytale.
"Good, good. How are you?"
"Okay. I was heading to where Alice is, so I can get some food." She said cheerfully, wiggling her legs. "Can you put me down now?"
Alex chuckled, placing her down. "Alright. Take care now." He called over to her as she walked into the apartment where Alice had set up her kitchen. The boy smiled, before his eyes darkened and he began walking down the hallway towards the end of it. Walkers tended to not head in areas where the scent of their own was, so Alex had taken the opportunity to use this to their advantage. Chained up in the final apartment in the hallway were three zombies, their lower jaws removed and their hands tied up as best as they could be. Alex stared into the chamber at the three mutilated living corpses that once had been his friends, now only mindless beings that couldn't do much else but keep their kind away from the humans still living in these abandoned apartments. Even in death, Alex reflected morosely, they were still doing everything the could to protect them.

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM
(Oh. In that case Random can have Rick too xD)
(We're starting season one. When Rick wakes up from his coma, so everyone should be near Atlanta x3 I'm sorry I didn't explain)

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
(Oh. In that case Random can have Rick too xD)
(We're starting season one. When Rick wakes up from his coma, so everyone should be near Atlanta x3 I'm sorry I didn't explain)
(Well, since this city isn't named, we'll say it's Atlanta then. XD)

Random Melody
September 10th, 2017, 06:59 PM
(No. No, no, no, no, no, I do not want the crybaby. Thank you but no XDDDD)
(*lowkey just hates Rick*)

Stario&Co.
September 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I don't want him either XD
Here Summer Haze You be Rick XDD

shark sailor
September 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM
(I don't want him I know nothing XDD)
Angelica laid down, her head on Koroti's lap. "Hey, Ti?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think mom and dad lived?" She choked.
"Yes, and there taking a very long nap." Koro said,
smiling.

Random Melody
September 10th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"I hate this. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!"
"Vincent," Vexy groaned as they continued on. "Im sorry the Impala is surrounded by zombies. But stop being a freakin' girl and man up!"
"Preach sister." Kila grumbled.
Vincent shot her an icy look.
"Oy vey." Chaka grumbled as he trudged on. "Where are we going?"
Vincent's eyes flickered toward a hospital, and he tipped his head curiously. "Maybe there."
"Why?" Vexy said dryly.
"There might be some people trapped inside." Vincent pointed out. "C'mon." He headed forward, his siblings and Kila following.

shark sailor
September 10th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Angelica managed a laugh. "Stop trying to be older than me."
She said, smiling.
"Alright Jelly." She giggled.

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Alex grabbed his machete and rifle, as well as a couple of handguns just in case. Placing everything in their correct holders, and checking himself over, the boy in a green jacket, black shirt, and tattered jeans walked down the stairs, a Walker trailing behind him on a chain to hopefully mask his scent. Poking his head out to look around, he cautiously walked out and began walking to the hospital, frowning to himself as he walked as quietly as possible, trying to shuffle along like one of the Walkers. The boy looked curiously towards a horde of Walkers, surrounding a car that he couldn't exactly make out. His eyes flicked over to a few people walking in his general direction, and then towards the hospital. He narrowed his eyes slightly, before continuing in his direction, his hand drifting to his machete as he walked along. He had some medicine to get that hopefully hadn't been looted from the hospital yet, to hopefully help with Alice's depression. And it wouldn't hurt to refresh their medical supplies either...

red_inactive
September 11th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Bump~

red_inactive
September 13th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 13th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Now say I've watched all episodes of walking dead right now and i want to be a part of this)

Stario&Co.
September 14th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Now say I've watched all episodes of walking dead right now and i want to be a part of this)

YES!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE SQUAD! PLEASE BE RICK!!

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 14th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Why Rick)

Random Melody
September 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM
(He's a crybaby :3)

Kila continued, trailing behind Vexy and the others. Her thoughts were mostly on her family. Were they alright? God, Kila hoped so. Glancing back over her shoulder, she let herself drop back slightly and slipped silently into an abandoned ally, once that the Walkers luckily hadn't discovered just yet. She rushed over and hoisted herself up onto the dumpster, before grabbing hold of the ladder on the side of the building next to it and beginning to climb her way up until she reached the top. She was huffing by the time she reached it, since it was a pretty tall building, but she managed to catch her breath quick enough. She slowly made her way to her feet, her curly blonde hair bouncing as she stood up swiftly, glancing down. The sight of how far up she was made her stomach curl with unease, and she quickly turned her head away, rubbing her forehead with two fingers as she continued forward, carefully making her way toward what she guessed was the front of the building. She looked satisfied to see Chaka, Vexy and Vincent continuing below. Good, the last thing she needed was her best friend yelling her name and alerting any Walkers nearby. She felt oddly safe where she was, glancing around the zombie-infested streets below. Still, her fingers lingered on the knife in her back pocket, and she remained completely silent, waiting for any noise behind her to make itself known. Whether it be a human or a Walker, she couldn't be too careful. Stab first, ask questions later. The girl decided silently, keeping narrowed eyes trained below and listening intently for any noise.

Stario&Co.
September 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
(He's a crybaby :3)

Kila continued, trailing behind Vexy and the others. Her thoughts were mostly on her family. Were they alright? God, Kila hoped so. Glancing back over her shoulder, she let herself drop back slightly and slipped silently into an abandoned ally, once that the Walkers luckily hadn't discovered just yet. She rushed over and hoisted herself up onto the dumpster, before grabbing hold of the ladder on the side of the building next to it and beginning to climb her way up until she reached the top. She was huffing by the time she reached it, since it was a pretty tall building, but she managed to catch her breath quick enough. She slowly made her way to her feet, her curly blonde hair bouncing as she stood up swiftly, glancing down. The sight of how far up she was made her stomach curl with unease, and she quickly turned her head away, rubbing her forehead with two fingers as she continued forward, carefully making her way toward what she guessed was the front of the building. She looked satisfied to see Chaka, Vexy and Vincent continuing below. Good, the last thing she needed was her best friend yelling her name and alerting any Walkers nearby. She felt oddly safe where she was, glancing around the zombie-infested streets below. Still, her fingers lingered on the knife in her back pocket, and she remained completely silent, waiting for any noise behind her to make itself known. Whether it be a human or a Walker, she couldn't be too careful. Stab first, ask questions later. The girl decided silently, keeping narrowed eyes trained below and listening intently for any noise.

And....Sade enters here, right O3O

Random Melody
September 14th, 2017, 09:12 PM
And....Sade enters here, right O3O

(Yes dont worry she wont get stabbed :3)

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM
(Okay! XD)
The sound of a gun's safety switch clicked off behind her
"That's where you stop walking."
The hand holding the gun belong to a man, around 28 years of age. His hair was red and greasy, curling at the ends. His eyes were dark with rings under them as a sign of stress. He wore and old green shirt with a brown jacket and worn jeans
A girl stood behind him. she was around 13 or 14 years. Her dark eyes were wide with whatever innocence she had left. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate. Her coal black curly hair went down to her shoulders. Most of it was covered with the hood from her zipped purple torn jacket. Her left hand squeezed around a small dagger

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"I hate this. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!"
"Vincent," Vexy groaned as they continued on. "Im sorry the Impala is surrounded by zombies. But stop being a freakin' girl and man up!"
"Preach sister." Kila grumbled.
Vincent shot her an icy look.
"Oy vey." Chaka grumbled as he trudged on. "Where are we going?"
Vincent's eyes flickered toward a hospital, and he tipped his head curiously. "Maybe there."
"Why?" Vexy said dryly.
"There might be some people trapped inside." Vincent pointed out. "C'mon." He headed forward, his siblings and Kila following.

Alex grabbed his machete and rifle, as well as a couple of handguns just in case. Placing everything in their correct holders, and checking himself over, the boy in a green jacket, black shirt, and tattered jeans walked down the stairs, a Walker trailing behind him on a chain to hopefully mask his scent. Poking his head out to look around, he cautiously walked out and began walking to the hospital, frowning to himself as he walked as quietly as possible, trying to shuffle along like one of the Walkers. The boy looked curiously towards a horde of Walkers, surrounding a car that he couldn't exactly make out. His eyes flicked over to a few people walking in his general direction, and then towards the hospital. He narrowed his eyes slightly, before continuing in his direction, his hand drifting to his machete as he walked along. He had some medicine to get that hopefully hadn't been looted from the hospital yet, to hopefully help with Alice's depression. And it wouldn't hurt to refresh their medical supplies either...
Cautious little poke~

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Kila didn't freeze. She whirled around, her hand with the knife shooting out to do whatever damage she could. But she paused when she realized the man was - Well, a man. And then she saw the girl behind him. Cautious amber eyes flickered back and forth between them, then back toward the ground. Vexy had looked up and was watching concerned, but luckily, wasn't screaming her name. Kila nodded to her to show her she was okay, before putting her knife away and turning narrowed eyes on the man and the girl, with wariness, but not hostility. "Hi."

##

Vexy sighed, looking up at the roof Kila was on. "I'ma kill her."
"C'mon." Vincent pulled her along, as well as Chaka. "No time for killing right now. She's tough. And she knows where to meet us."

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"H..." The girl blinked at her, looking almost scared to speak. "H..Hello--"
"Sade," The man barked, and the girls mouth closed as quickly as it opened. He kept his eyes fixated on Kila. "You do realize this building is occupied."

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"H..." The girl blinked at her, looking almost scared to speak. "H..Hello--"
"Sade," The man barked, and the girls mouth closed as quickly as it opened. He kept his eyes fixated on Kila. "You do realize this building is occupied."

(Is this the building where Alex, Alice, and Lisa are in?)

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 06:17 PM
"You do realize I don't give a damn." Kila's lips curved up at the corner in a dry half-smirk, but her amber eyes stayed wary. "Lucky for you, I'm not here to stay. In fact, me and my friends are just headed off." She inclined her head toward the edge of the building. "I just came up here to ensure a safe route for us to where we're headed." Her arms folded over her chest, and she blew her curly golden bangs from her face. "So."

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 06:30 PM
(No, this isn't XDD)
"She seems friendly," Sade piped up once more, only to shrink back when the man glared at her
"Say I even believe your story," He pointed to her bag and her weapon "I'm gonna have to check through those myself. Make sure that you didn't nab anything."

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Sure." Kila kicked the bag toward him. "I don't steal things, Mister. I may be alot of things, but I'm not a thief." Her arms remained crossed, but she stepped back to allow him to look through the bag. "So, go ahead."

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 06:36 PM
(No, this isn't XDD)
"She seems friendly," Sade piped up once more, only to shrink back when the man glared at her
"Say I even believe your story," He pointed to her bag and her weapon "I'm gonna have to check through those myself. Make sure that you didn't nab anything."

(... Could it be?)
(...)
(*slinks off into the depths of the void*)
(*comes back holding waffles and pancakes*)
(*waddles over*)
(*gives waffles to star and pancakes to random*)
(*waddles back into the corner*)
(*sits*)
(*starts staring at the phone screen.*)
(*has existential crisis*)
(*runs into Random's arms crying*)
(*cheers up*)
(*picks up keyboard*)
(*starts typing a new roleplay post*)

This may or may not be my life every day...

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Alright. What my peoples gotta do to join the group)

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Alright. What my peoples gotta do to join the group)
(*yanks at father's arm*)
(You can roleplay with my group of peoples?)
(*big cute eyes*)

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 06:41 PM
(... Could it be?)
(...)
(*slinks off into the depths of the void*)
(*comes back holding waffles and pancakes*)
(*waddles over*)
(*gives waffles to star and pancakes to random*)
(*waddles back into the corner*)
(*sits*)
(*starts staring at the phone screen.*)
(*has existential crisis*)
(*runs into Random's arms crying*)
(*cheers up*)
(*picks up keyboard*)
(*starts typing a new roleplay post*)

This may or may not be my life every day...

(Oh babyyyyy *hugs* Mommah's got you, its okay <3 <3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 07:03 PM
(*yanks at father's arm*)
(You can roleplay with my group of peoples?)
(*big cute eyes*)
Alright)

Two men walked, both with M16s. "How much farther?" One asked.

"I don't....look." He was pointing to buildings they could just barely see. "We're close now."

"Yea and hopefully there's hopefully stuff we can salvage."

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Seriously.

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Seriously.
(What's up?)
(I really can't do anything with my characters unless someone gets into their building, or finds Alex raiding the hospital.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Mmhmm....people about to throw hands)

The two sprinted to the building with one factor in their minds. Hope.

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Mmhmm....people about to throw hands)

The two sprinted to the building with one factor in their minds. Hope.

(*blinks* What?)

Alice, still busy cooking, moved over to the window to get a breath of fresh air. She sighed, her fiery red curls tumbling down her shoulders and hanging out the window, her tattered white shirt hidden by the thick mass of hair. Her green eyes focused on the two men sprinting towards the building, panic flaring up in her system. Alice scrambled back, hoping that they hadn't seen her and grabbed onto Lisa, who was sitting at the table with a curious expression on her face.
"What's going on?" Lisa asked, clinging to Alice's shirt as she was picked up.
"There are people coming." Alice muttered, grabbing onto her gun and ducking into a closet. "Sit still." The woman placed the girl towards the back of the closet, while she sat closer to the front, her gun propped up on one knee.

Stario
So, I just noticed that Sade and Lisa look quite a bit alike. What if they were siblings that got separated?

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
(*blinks* What?)

Alice, still busy cooking, moved over to the window to get a breath of fresh air. She sighed, her fiery red curls tumbling down her shoulders and hanging out the window, her tattered white shirt hidden by the thick mass of hair. Her green eyes focused on the two men sprinting towards the building, panic flaring up in her system. Alice scrambled back, hoping that they hadn't seen her and grabbed onto Lisa, who was sitting at the table with a curious expression on her face.
"What's going on?" Lisa asked, clinging to Alice's shirt as she was picked up.
"There are people coming." Alice muttered, grabbing onto her gun and ducking into a closet. "Sit still." The woman placed the girl towards the back of the closet, while she sat closer to the front, her gun propped up on one knee.

Stario
So, I just noticed that Sade and Lisa look quite a bit alike. What if they were siblings that got separated?
Both stopped a little bit away. "Darn. Looks like people got into it already." One said.

"That doesnt mean we can't get their leftovers." Said the other walking up to the door while the other had his gun raised for any demons.

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Both stopped a little bit away. "Darn. Looks like people got into it already." One said.

"That doesnt mean we can't get their leftovers." Said the other walking up to the door while the other had his gun raised for any demons.
Alice held her finger on the trigger, hearing them just outside the apartment.

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 09:10 PM
(How old is Lisa? x3)
The man immediately grabbed the bag and started searching through.
Sade looked down into his pocket, spotting a pair of keys. She shifted behind him, and it was soon apparent that she was wearing a pair of rusty handcuffs. She pulled at the chains, as if she had the brute force to free herself.

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 09:12 PM
(How old is Lisa? x3)
Sade looked down into his pocket, spotting a pair of keys. She shifted behind him, and it was soon apparent that she was wearing a pair of rusty handcuffs. She pulled at the chains, as if she had the brute force to free herself.

(Star. Lion Guard. :3)

Kila narrowed her eyes at the girl, then at the man. Her grip tightened around a baseball bat she had hiding behind her back, but other than that, she remained totally relax.
(Permission to knock this guy unconscious?)

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 09:12 PM
(How old is Lisa? x3)

Eight. She's also blind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Alice held her finger on the trigger, hearing them just outside the apartment.
The one reached for the doorknob and looked back to his friend and nodded.

He nodded slowly back. "To anyone in there, we did not know anyone was here. We are just like you, survivers trying to make it in this world. Just know we mean no harm but if you shoot, we shoot back."

The one opened the door and stepped away.

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Alice let out a shuddering sigh, opening the closet door and picking up Lisa, cradling her close to her chest and the gun resting against the wall. Her green eyes full of suspicion rested on the duo, but she didn't reach for the gun. "Come in." She said quietly. "And, uh... Close the door behind you, please." She cleared her throat a little, setting Lisa down.
Lisa turned her head so that she was looking in the direction the two men were in, her blank white eyes gazing at nothing, her small hands fidgeting with her skirt and a concerned look on her face. "Where's my bunny?" She wondered out loud, referring to her stuffed bunny.
"Right here." Alice pressed the toy into Lisa's hands before dusting herself off and looking at the two men. "I've, uh, almost finished dinner. Would you like to sit down?" She gestured to the rickety table under the window, with three chairs around it.
--
Alex tugged the Walker closer to him as he stepped around a corner, his satchel filled with the medicine and medical supplies that they needed. His eyes darted to the left and met with Chaka's, surprise written all over his face. Alex nearly dropped the chain holding the Walker prisoner, gazing at them with uncertainty. The Walker itself wasn't dangerous; it's lower jaw had been removed, and their hands removed. All it was useful for was masking Alex's scent from the other walkers. "Hello..." He said quietly, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

Random Melody Shadomaru

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Alex tugged the Walker closer to him as he stepped around a corner, his satchel filled with the medicine and medical supplies that they needed. His eyes darted to the left and met with Chaka's, surprise written all over his face. Alex nearly dropped the chain holding the Walker prisoner, gazing at them with uncertainty. The Walker itself wasn't dangerous; it's lower jaw had been removed, and their hands removed. All it was useful for was masking Alex's scent from the other walkers. "Hello..." He said quietly, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

@Random Melody (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=79)

Chaka skidded to a sharp halt, but instead of speaking, his eyes darted toward his siblings.
Vexy backed up a little, grip tightening on the bag she'd filled up with their own medical surprised. Her eyes were on the Walker with a mixture of fascination and confusion.
Vincent narrowed his eyes slightly at Alex, glancing toward his siblings for a second, nodding to them. "Hi."
At Vincent's nod, Chaka seemed to visibly relax, looking Alex over. He waited for Vincent to speak before speaking up as well, wary. "Hello."
Vexy was silent, staring at the Walker with cold blue eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Alice let out a shuddering sigh, opening the closet door and picking up Lisa, cradling her close to her chest and the gun resting against the wall. Her green eyes full of suspicion rested on the duo, but she didn't reach for the gun. "Come in." She said quietly. "And, uh... Close the door behind you, please." She cleared her throat a little, setting Lisa down.
Lisa turned her head so that she was looking in the direction the two men were in, her blank white eyes gazing at nothing, her small hands fidgeting with her skirt and a concerned look on her face. "Where's my bunny?" She wondered out loud, referring to her stuffed bunny.
"Right here." Alice pressed the toy into Lisa's hands before dusting herself off and looking at the two men. "I've, uh, almost finished dinner. Would you like to sit down?" She gestured to the rickety table under the window, with three chairs around it.
--

Random Melody Shadomaru
The two relaxed and lowered their rifles, walking in and making sure the door was closed behind them.

"We're sorry for bothering you two." One said not taking the offer of the seat. "Is it just you two?"

The other stood next to him, silent.

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 09:35 PM
(Permission granted XD)
(And sorry XD)

(Also sure Red x3)
Sade glanced up at Kila briefly before continuing to reach for the keys. She was only and inch away, and her dagger slipped from her fingers. She cringed as it hit the ground.
The man straightened quickly and turned around, eyes narrowed "What are you doing?" he demaned. Sade shook her head and stayed silent, though that didn't seem to work. "You were reaching for the keys, weren't you?"
"I was just-!" Sade began, but was cut off when the back of a hand roughly hit her face, making her stumble back and fall. The shock was one thing, the pain that came after was another. a intense sting coursed over her cheek.
"I'll deal with you later," he scowled, before kicking the bag over to Kila. "Here. Take your bag and get out."
Sade almost immediately whipped her head to look at Kila. Her eyes held a mixture of emotions and words, but all the same desire.

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
(Permission granted XD)
(And sorry XD)

(Also sure Red x3)
Sade glanced up at Kila briefly before continuing to reach for the keys. She was only and inch away, and her dagger slipped from her fingers. She cringed as it hit the ground.
The man straightened quickly and turned around, eyes narrowed "What are you doing?" he demaned. Sade shook her head and stayed silent, though that didn't seem to work. "You were reaching for the keys, weren't you?"
"I was just-!" Sade began, but was cut off when the back of a hand roughly hit her face, making her stumble back and fall. The shock was one thing, the pain that came after was another. a intense sting coursed over her cheek.
"I'll deal with you later," he scowled, before kicking the bag over to Kila. "Here. Take your bag and get out."
Sade almost immediately whipped her head to look at Kila. Her eyes held a mixture of emotions and words, but all the same desire.

Kila's gaze met Sade's. It didn't take long at all. One minute, she stood straight; The next, she was swinging the bat full-force, hearing the crunch and the loud thud as it slammed into the man's skull. Her amber eyes were hard and cold and just... Murderous.

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Shadomaru

"Nope!" Lisa chirped before Alice could answer. "Our friend Alex is outside right now getting supplies, and we have a few zombies locked in a closet." She hopped up onto a chair, swinging her legs back and forth as Alice set a plate with a surprisingly good amount of food on it. She dug in happily after locating the fork and plate, trying her best to not be messy.
Alice smiled down at Lisa, running a hand through her hair before nodding at the two in confirmation.

Random Melody

Alex made a soft clicking noise in the back of his throat while he thought, considering the trio before him with intrigue. The walker behind him reached out for Vexy with a handless arm, before Alex smacked it away. "Jenny. No." He snapped, before smiling sheepishly at the three. "Ah, sorry... I'm Alex, and this is- was my friend Jenny. She's- it's still pretty helpful, keeping the walkers away." Alex explained, shifting his weight onto another leg and taking out a bottle of water. He offered it to them, concern in his eyes. "You don't look so good. I can offer you a safe place to stay for the night, if you're just travelling through." He smiled slightly, knocking 'Jenny's' arm away from him gently and looking back at the three. In this day and age, it was dangerous to be kind... but the man wasn't about to become as rude and as savage as some of the people out there just because society looked down on manners these days. He cringed slightly, remembering how his mother constantly lectured him on behaving 'lady-like'.

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Alex made a soft clicking noise in the back of his throat while he thought, considering the trio before him with intrigue. The walker behind him reached out for Vexy with a handless arm, before Alex smacked it away. "Jenny. No." He snapped, before smiling sheepishly at the three. "Ah, sorry... I'm Alex, and this is- was my friend Jenny. She's- it's still pretty helpful, keeping the walkers away." Alex explained, shifting his weight onto another leg and taking out a bottle of water. He offered it to them, concern in his eyes. "You don't look so good. I can offer you a safe place to stay for the night, if you're just travelling through." He smiled slightly, knocking 'Jenny's' arm away from him gently and looking back at the three. In this day and age, it was dangerous to be kind... but the man wasn't about to become as rude and as savage as some of the people out there just because society looked down on manners these days. He cringed slightly, remembering how his mother constantly lectured him on behaving 'lady-like'.

Vincent slid a step back instinctively, growling under his breath as the Walker reached for his sister, but his gaze didn't shift from Alex. He leaned back a bit when he handed the water to them, and cast an uncertain glance toward his siblings before reluctantly reaching out. "We're just trying to find somewhere safe from the... Freaks.." He said warily.
Vexy blinked as the Walker reached for her. "Jenny", Alex had called her? Curiously, Vexy moved forward, ignoring Vincent's grunt of protest, and reached out to touch the Walker's shoulder. "Poor thing.." She murmured quietly, eyes flickering sympathetically.
"Poor thing that eats brains." Chaka mumbled under his breath, but obviously Vexy heard, because her eyes darted toward him.
"It's not her fault." The defense was weak, Vexy knew, but somebody had to stand up for the creatures that couldn't seem to defend themselves. "She didn't ask for this."
"She's not human anymore, Vexy."
"I know." Vexy hesitated before drawing her hand away reluctantly. "But she didn't ask for that, either."

Stario&Co.
September 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(WHOA DON'T KILL HIM XDD)
Sade's eyed widened to the size of bolders. She scrambled quickly from the man as he fell to the ground. She stared up at Kila in shock. "Did...did you just.."

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Vincent slid a step back instinctively, growling under his breath as the Walker reached for his sister, but his gaze didn't shift from Alex. He leaned back a bit when he handed the water to them, and cast an uncertain glance toward his siblings before reluctantly reaching out. "We're just trying to find somewhere safe from the... Freaks.." He said warily.
Vexy blinked as the Walker reached for her. "Jenny", Alex had called her? Curiously, Vexy moved forward, ignoring Vincent's grunt of protest, and reached out to touch the Walker's shoulder. "Poor thing.." She murmured quietly, eyes flickering sympathetically.
"Poor thing that eats brains." Chaka mumbled under his breath, but obviously Vexy heard, because her eyes darted toward him.
"It's not her fault." The defense was weak, Vexy knew, but somebody had to stand up for the creatures that couldn't seem to defend themselves. "She didn't ask for this."
"She's not human anymore, Vexy."
"I know." Vexy hesitated before drawing her hand away reluctantly. "But she didn't ask for that, either."

Alex blinked at Vexy, smiling a little at her before his eyes flicked over to Vincent. "Well... would an apartment building with the entire top story refurnished and well protected against these Walkers work?" He asked, gently pushing Jenny away from his shoulder. "Or, Freaks as you call them." He added, shifting his bag to dig out two more water bottles and offering them to Vexy and Chaka. "So are you guys the only ones in your group, or are you waiting on a few others?" He asked, trying to make light conversation.
Jenny let out a sigh-like groan, slumping her head forward like she was bored.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Shadomaru

"Nope!" Lisa chirped before Alice could answer. "Our friend Alex is outside right now getting supplies, and we have a few zombies locked in a closet." She hopped up onto a chair, swinging her legs back and forth as Alice set a plate with a surprisingly good amount of food on it. She dug in happily after locating the fork and plate, trying her best to not be messy.
Alice smiled down at Lisa, running a hand through her hair before nodding at the two in confirmation.

Random Melody

The two nodded both looking at the plate, hungry bit quickly looked back. "Is there anything we could possibly do to help? If not then we'll leave."

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The two nodded both looking at the plate, hungry bit quickly looked back. "Is there anything we could possibly do to help? If not then we'll leave."
"Well." Alice said, shifting her tone to a more conversational one. "You can sit down and eat while telling me about yourselves. I made a little more food than necessary this time, and it wouldn't do to let it go to waste." The red haired woman arched an eyebrow at them, gesturing for them to take a seat next to Lisa, who sat in the middle chair.

Random Melody
September 20th, 2017, 10:18 PM
(WHOA DON'T KILL HIM XDD)
Sade's eyed widened to the size of bolders. She scrambled quickly from the man as he fell to the ground. She stared up at Kila in shock. "Did...did you just.."

(Sorry, couldn't help myself XD)
Kila nodded. "Yep." She grabbed the keys from the man's pocket, dropping the bat as she came forward and undid the chains on Sade's wrists.

Alex blinked at Vexy, smiling a little at her before his eyes flicked over to Vincent. "Well... would an apartment building with the entire top story refurnished and well protected against these Walkers work?" He asked, gently pushing Jenny away from his shoulder. "Or, Freaks as you call them." He added, shifting his bag to dig out two more water bottles and offering them to Vexy and Chaka. "So are you guys the only ones in your group, or are you waiting on a few others?" He asked, trying to make light conversation.
Jenny let out a sigh-like groan, slumping her head forward like she was bored.

"Maybe." Vincent eyed Alex skeptically for a moment, confused as to why he was being so nice. "We're waiting on her best friend." He nodded at Vexy. "Kila."
Vexy reached out and took the water without any hesitation. "I'm Vexy."
Chaka didn't make a move for the water until Vincent gestured gently with a hand. Only then did Chaka reach out to take it. "...Chaka."
"And I'm Vincent." Vincent continued to stare at Alex in silence.

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 20th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Well." Alice said, shifting her tone to a more conversational one. "You can sit down and eat while telling me about yourselves. I made a little more food than necessary this time, and it wouldn't do to let it go to waste." The red haired woman arched an eyebrow at them, gesturing for them to take a seat next to Lisa, who sat in the middle chair.
One nodded in gratitude. "Oh thank you for your kind offer. We appreciate it very much."

The other watched more carefully. She didn't seem like they could be in any trouble, but he just wanted to be sure and stay alert for now.

red_inactive
September 21st, 2017, 09:38 AM
Random Melody

"Wonderful names." Alex said with a smile, his eyes locking with Vexy's for a moment before he cleared his throat and looked out one of the windows, a large piece missing from it. "So, my half-sister's pretty good at cooking." He said, trying to be a little conversational. "And there's a little girl with us that Alice's adopted, her name's Lisa. She's blind, so we can't take her out." He frowned, focusing his eyes on the building across from them. "There's two guys in the building." He murmured, panic flashing through his eyes. "With guns." He almost raised his gun before spotting where Lisa and Alice were, and he shuffled backwards with concern. "I can't shoot them."

Shadomaru

Alice simply placed two plates on the table with a couple of bent forks and a substantial amount of food on them. "Eat up."

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 21st, 2017, 11:15 AM
Random Melody

"Wonderful names." Alex said with a smile, his eyes locking with Vexy's for a moment before he cleared his throat and looked out one of the windows, a large piece missing from it. "So, my half-sister's pretty good at cooking." He said, trying to be a little conversational. "And there's a little girl with us that Alice's adopted, her name's Lisa. She's blind, so we can't take her out." He frowned, focusing his eyes on the building across from them. "There's two guys in the building." He murmured, panic flashing through his eyes. "With guns." He almost raised his gun before spotting where Lisa and Alice were, and he shuffled backwards with concern. "I can't shoot them."

Shadomaru

Alice simply placed two plates on the table with a couple of bent forks and a substantial amount of food on them. "Eat up."
One nodded in gratitude and began eating.

The other nodded in thanks, but didn't eat.

"Come on. Do you not understand she is helping us, eat."

He shook his head.

"Honestly. You are a handful. Just eat."

He shook his head again.

The other sighed and looked at the two. "Forgive him. He's not really a person that trusts others, especially after what happened not too long ago."

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 27th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Bump