PDA

View Full Version : the foxes of the forest

jaymoon
September 10th, 2017, 03:15 AM
the foxes of the forest have been around for a long time the fox that made the group was named snowflame ( the leader will always have flame at the end ) he got a group of foxes together to make a pack so they would be stronger agenst the bagers and other threats
(will update later)
form
name
perso
what I missed
other
queshtons

jaymoon
September 17th, 2017, 12:23 AM
boop

jaymoon
September 17th, 2017, 06:24 PM
boop

jaymoon
October 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM
boop

Bracken12
October 13th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Okay, I've seen this three times, and not thought of anything about it so here you go!

Name: Iceflame?
Role: Alpha?
Perso: Smart. cunning, somewhat cruel but not overly so, and wise in his leadership
What I missed: as his name implies, he is a snow white fox with pale silver eyes
Other: Nope!

Name: Willowstep
Role: Mother
perso: Sweet, caring, but also cunning and funny, has a lot of wit and charm.
What I missed: She is a light gray fox with green eyes, mate is Ice.

Name: Hawk
role: the packs healer?
personality: snippy, somewhat harsh, yet skilled at healing and knows what is right and
other: brown, unlike his sister Willowstep, with blazing amber eyes and a scar across his face from a badger fight when he was smaller

Name: Storm
Role: cub
Personality: spitfire, flamboyant, witty, sarcastic, on the verge of rude
What I missed: he is a gray male with blue eyes, oldest cub of Willowstep and Ice

Name: Snowflurry
role: cub
Personality: funny, yet sweet and caring, takes after her mother
What I missed: she is a white and gray cub with green eyes, sister and seconsd oldest of the litter

Name: Whispernight
role: cub
personality: sweet, quiet, almost never speaks
Other: he's a black and white cub with one green eye and one blue, youngest of the litter

jaymoon
October 19th, 2017, 03:04 PM
boop