PDA

View Full Version : Silverbelt academy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Leucos
September 5th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Silver is the bullet that catches it's owners death (Sam )
Amaranth is the rose that lays upon its dead (Abby )
Teal is the owners final look of the sky ( Tai )
Red is the veins of its owners life ( ronie )
Navy is the final place the owner is left to rest ( Niki )
----(team Satrn )------

Sam ,tai , Nikki I'm Role playing darky is Abby and Ronnie

Name
Personality
Weapon looks and looks
Faunus or human (faunus part animal like ears and tail ):
Rank ( heiress huntress/hunter healer , back up , student ):
Team name:
Darky
Chameleon
Blizzardfang
Role
RULES FOR CLASSES!
1 all students must where no ripped clothes
2 all students must not have any devices or weapons out during class
3 be on time or get a tardy mark !!!
4 must contain all magic or inner animal in check
5 no fighting other students

RANKS-
Heiress - controls the team and is basically like an alpha
Huntress/hunter- hunts the Grimm and is the muscle sometimes
Healer - very useful in teams they bring back health
Back up - extra fighters
Students - learners to becoming one of the high ranks

NEWS
There will be an annual winter ball coming up soon I'll pm all who join

CLASSES !
Magic control
Faunus history and control
Art and gym also music
Weapons design and use
Inner animal control

HOUSE PLACEMENT
Four houses
SILVER HOUSE- this is a house if your loyal and true
BROWN HOUSE- wise and creative
RED HOUSE - sneaky and sly
GOLD HOUSE - shy but kind

Leucos
September 5th, 2017, 10:29 PM
BOOOOOOP

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:46 AM
BUMP!

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Name sam
Age 17
Gender female
Personality TBRP
Weapon looks and looks. Weapon ( http://img11.deviantart.net/f481/i/2016/190/9/0/_eon_eclypse_____oblivion_oath____rwby_oc_weapons_ by_darkusl0rd-da9fk7h.jpg ). Her looks Are down below but with wolf ears shone tail
Faunus or human (faunus part animal like ears and tail ): wolf faunus
Rank ( heiress huntress/hunter healer , back up , student ): heiress and huntress
Team name : satrn

fresh
September 6th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Why not ^^

|: Name :|
Heled
|: Age :|
|: Gender :|
Female (Hetero)
|: Personality :|
|:| Kind |:| Shy |:| Quiet |:| Funny |:| Misunderstood |:|
|: Weapons/Looks :|
Weapons?!?! ; Looks (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/5c/5a/d85c5a819676a0a16eecba97f4ec9c5e--anime-angel-girl-anime-girl-child.jpg)
|: Faunus or Human :|
Faunus. She is part falcon.
|: Rank :|
Student

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Why not ^^

|: Name :|
Heled
|: Age :|
|: Gender :|
Female (Hetero)
|: Personality :|
|:| Kind |:| Shy |:| Quiet |:| Funny |:| Misunderstood |:|
|: Weapons/Looks :|
Weapons?!?! ; Looks (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/5c/5a/d85c5a819676a0a16eecba97f4ec9c5e--anime-angel-girl-anime-girl-child.jpg)
|: Faunus or Human :|
Faunus. She is part falcon.
|: Rank :|
Student

Dear heled welcome to silverbelt !

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 12:10 PM
|:|Name|:| Corwin
|:|Age|:| 16
|:|Gender|:| Male
|:|Personality|:| TBRP'd
|:|Weapons|:| Beep (http://s376565721.onlinehome.us/darkside/image/data/The%20Hobbit/Mirkwood%20Double-Bladed%20Polearm%20UC3043%20/UC3043.JPG)
|:|Appearance|:| Beep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b7/41/5b/b7415ba5ad9276b04c08fb594a08af22.jpg)
|:|Faunus or Human|:| Faunas [ Great Horned Owl Talons & Wings ]
|:|Rank|:| Student
|:|Team Name|:| ???

|:|Name|:| Rico
|:|Age|:| 17
|:|Weapons|:| Beep (https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/101/images/35042-1-1286480176.jpg)
|:|Appearance|:| Beep (http://image.diyidan.net/user/2016/9/19/gpN2RGd4R2vmTP2X.jpg!tiny)
|:|Faunus or Human|:| Faunas [ White Lion Tail & Ears ]
|:|Rank|:| Hunter

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
|:|Name|:| Corwin
|:|Age|:| 16
|:|Weapons|:| Beep (http://s376565721.onlinehome.us/darkside/image/data/The%20Hobbit/Mirkwood%20Double-Bladed%20Polearm%20UC3043%20/UC3043.JPG)
|:|Appearance|:| Beep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b7/41/5b/b7415ba5ad9276b04c08fb594a08af22.jpg)
|:|Faunus or Human|:| Faunas [ Great Horned Owl Talons & Wings ]
|:|Rank|:| Student

|:|Name|:| Rico
|:|Age|:| 17
|:|Weapons|:| Beep (https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/101/images/35042-1-1286480176.jpg)
|:|Appearance|:| Beep (http://image.diyidan.net/user/2016/9/19/gpN2RGd4R2vmTP2X.jpg!tiny)
|:|Faunus or Human|:| Faunas [ White Lion Tail & Ears ]
|:|Rank|:| Hunter

Welcome to silverbelt academy rico and corwin! And team name is like RWBY or SATRN but it's totally optional

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
AT LEAST THREE MORE PEOPLE TO START

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 03:50 PM
|Name| Lyric James
|Age| 15
|Gender| Female
|Personality| Funny and cheerful. When she is down she attempts to hide it. She tends to push herself past her abilities. Headstrong. Stubborn. Impulsive. Overprotective.
|Weapon|https://goo.gl/Rf8mFo
|Looks| Tall with Blue dragon wings, tail, and ears. Long straight brown hair with oceanic blue eyes
|Faunus or Human|Dragon Faunus
|Rank| Student!
|Team| Wat?
Hawkstar

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 03:54 PM
|Name| Lyric James
|Age| 15
|Gender| Female
|Personality| Funny and cheerful. When she is down she attempts to hide it. She tends to push herself past her abilities. Headstrong. Stubborn. Impulsive. Overprotective.
|Weapon|https://goo.gl/Rf8mFo
|Looks| Tall with Blue dragon wings, tail, and ears.
|Faunus or Human|Dragon Faunus
|Rank| Student!
|Team| Wat?
Hawkstar

Welcome to silverbelt academy lyric james !

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 04:30 PM
WERE STARING I'M TO IMPATIENT

Blizzardfang
Bad Wolf
blue jellie

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 04:33 PM
[OPEN]
Lyric ran up the steps of Silverbolt Academy. She looked up at the building looking inside nervously. She folded in her blue dragon wings and wrapped her mace like tail around her waste to keep from hitting anybody. Her brown hair was braided today to keep it from getting shut in doors, since that almost always happens to her either way, and her oceanic blue eyes were full of anxiety and excitement.

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Corwin slipped inside, his talons clicking on the ground, and the floor cool against his bare feet, since shoes weren't easy to wear, he just went barefoot most of the time, unless he really had to wear shoes. His ice colored eyes scanned the crowd, spotting some humans and some other faunas. He twisted a feather between his thumb and forefinger, the feather a dark brownish russet color with stripes blackish parts. Cory didn't really know what to do with it, because there wasn't much he could do with it. After a moment, he tucked it behind his ear and looked around for someone to talk to.

[ Open ]

Rico gazed around in awe, his eyes wide. He wasn't really watching where he was going, but looking up, at the ceiling, which he found to be rather impressive for some reason. He yawned, flicking one white ear and looking down as he bumped into someone and fell over backwards, turning the fall into a roll and coming up standing, already reaching for his black and silver shamshir, which he kept strapped to his hip at all times, just in case, and his goldish yellow eyes narrowed, then he relaxed and let the blade slide back into its sheath, looking embarrassed. “Sorry,” Rico muttered, looking at who he'd bumped into.

[ Open ]

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Corwin slipped inside, his talons clicking on the ground, and the floor cool against his bare feet, since shoes weren't easy to wear, he just went barefoot most of the time, unless he really had to wear shoes. His ice colored eyes scanned the crowd, spotting some humans and some other faunas. He twisted a feather between his thumb and forefinger, the feather a dark brownish russet color with stripes blackish parts. Cory didn't really know what to do with it, because there wasn't much he could do with it. After a moment, he tucked it behind his ear and looked around for someone to talk to.

[ Open ]

Rico gazed around in awe, his eyes wide. He wasn't really watching where he was going, but looking up, at the ceiling, which he found to be rather impressive for some reason. He yawned, flicking one white ear and looking down as he bumped into someone and fell over backwards, turning the fall into a roll and coming up standing, already reaching for his black and silver shamshir, which he kept strapped to his hip at all times, just in case, and his goldish yellow eyes narrowed, then he relaxed and let the blade slide back into its sheath, looking embarrassed. “Sorry,” Rico muttered, looking at who he'd bumped into.

[ Open ]

Tai looked at rico she noticed that he wasn't familiar
" hey need any help ? " tai said to rico as she walked up to him , she was in cyan clothes she had her chain weapon around her neck and body a black flame tattoo was on her left shoulder " names tai " she said with a smile

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Tai looked at rico she noticed that he wasn't familiar
" hey need any help ? " tai said to rico as she walked up to him , she was in cyan clothes she had her chain weapon around her neck and body a black flame tattoo was on her left shoulder " names tai " she said with a smile
Rico shook his head quickly, looking down. “Nope, thanks,” he said, looking back up and looking the girl up and down, sizing her up almost, as if he saw her as threat, but he didn't, which was good, because Rico liked to... eliminate threats. Not kill them, just make sure they were no longer threats, however way he had to. “Rico,” he said calmly. “Have you been here before?” he asked suddenly, meeting Tai's gaze with his own unwavering blue eyes.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Rico shook his head quickly, looking down. “Nope, thanks,” he said, looking back up and looking the girl up and down, sizing her up almost, as if he saw her as threat, but he didn't, which was good, because Rico liked to... eliminate threats. Not kill them, just make sure they were no longer threats, however way he had to. “Rico,” he said calmly. “Have you been here before?” he asked suddenly, meeting Tai's gaze with his own unwavering blue eyes.

" nice to meet you rico and yes I have in apart of team Satrn " tai said with a smile " your a faunus? Cool our team leader is a wolf faunus " she said as her brown eyes looked at rico

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 06:19 PM
" nice to meet you rico and yes I have in apart of team Satrn " tai said with a smile " your a faunus? Cool our team leader is a wolf faunus " she said as her brown eyes looked at rico
Rico tipped his head to one side. “Teams?” he quarried, confusion clouding his gaze slightly, and then he nodded after a moment. “Yeah, lion,” he replied, the white lion tail behind him curling up with mild amusement. He had known that there would be a lot of other faunas, and he didn't particularly get along with most faunas, though why was uncertain, and wolves least of all. They brought out the fierce side of him, that's all. He looked down sharply after he finished speaking, a common habit of his.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Rico tipped his head to one side. “Teams?” he quarried, confusion clouding his gaze slightly, and then he nodded after a moment. “Yeah, lion,” he replied, the white lion tail behind him curling up with mild amusement. He had known that there would be a lot of other faunas, and he didn't particularly get along with most faunas, though why was uncertain, and wolves least of all. They brought out the fierce side of him, that's all. He looked down sharply after he finished speaking, a common habit of his.

" oh right I forgot your knew sorry , team satrn protects this school from ...aw man I shouldn't say the last part to new students sorry! " tai said and slapped her self . " any way wanna meet Sam or ... " she asked

Darky
September 6th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Silver is the bullet that catches it's owners death (Sam )
Amaranth is the rose that lays upon its dead (Abby )
Teal is the owners final look of the sky ( Tai )
Red is the veins of its owners life ( ronie )
Navy is the final place the owner is left to rest ( Niki )
----(team Satrn )------

Sam And Tai I'm Role playing but.Nikki and Ronnie are open!

Name
Personality
Weapon looks and looks
Faunus or human (faunus part animal like ears and tail ):
Rank ( heiress huntress/hunter healer , back up , student ):
Team name:
Darky
Chameleon
Blizzardfang

RULES FOR CLASSES!
1 all students must where no ripped clothes
2 all students must not have any devices or weapons out during class
3 be on time or get a tardy mark !!!
4 must contain all magic or inner animal in check
5 no fighting other students

RANKS-
Heiress - controls the team and is basically like an alpha
Huntress/hunter- hunts the Grimm and is the muscle sometimes
Healer - very useful in teams they bring back health
Back up - extra fighters
Students - learners to becoming one of the high ranks

NEWS
There will be an annual winter ball coming up soon I'll pm all who join

CLASSES !
Magic control
Faunus history and control
Art and gym also music
Weapons design and use
Inner animal control

HOUSE PLACEMENT
Four houses
SILVER HOUSE- this is a house if your loyal and true
BROWN HOUSE- wise and creative
RED HOUSE - sneaky and sly
GOLD HOUSE - shy but kind
You know my ocs..... Ari foxy lioness Theo Apollyon Nabook Abby sky ella(not doing Sedrick this time)

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 06:28 PM
" oh right I forgot your knew sorry , team satrn protects this school from ...aw man I shouldn't say the last part to new students sorry! " tai said and slapped her self . " any way wanna meet Sam or ... " she asked
Rico was disappointed at her words, but didn't press her, though he had intentions of asking later, when he could catch her off guard. “Who's Sam?” he asked, blinking at her, then shrugged helplessly, realizing that he might as well find out. I mean, why not? “Uh... sure?” he said before she could answer his first question, looking around.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:29 PM
You know my ocs..... Ari foxy lioness Theo Apollyon Nabook Abby sky ella(not doing Sedrick this time)

Yup! And probably gonna say no but do you have a hint what anime this is based off of???

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Rico was disappointed at her words, but didn't press her, though he had intentions of asking later, when he could catch her off guard. “Who's Sam?” he asked, blinking at her, then shrugged helplessly, realizing that he might as well find out. I mean, why not? “Uh... sure?” he said before she could answer his first question, looking around.

" ok ! Sam might seem like a big bad wolf but underneath she is a sweat heart! " tai said with a smile " oh and just a hint try not to get on her bad side ok? " tai said and motioned rico the other way towards the stairs Sam was sitting and reading her book her black wolf ears twitched.

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
" ok ! Sam might seem like a big bad wolf but underneath she is a sweat heart! " tai said with a smile " oh and just a hint try not to get on her bad side ok? " tai said and motioned rico the other way towards the stairs Sam was sitting and reading her book her black wolf ears twitched.
Wait, "big bad wolf"? Shoot! He glared at the wolf fauna with an almost murderous expression, his eyes narrowed, and a growl springing up in the back of his throat. He stood tensely, then nodded in greeting. “Hello, wolf,” he said in a mocking tone, growling as he spoke, ears folded back and tail lashing back and forth. Oh, try not to get on her bad side, huh? Rico thought in annoyance, his eyes never leaving the girl, already guessing that he was on her bad side, but he didn't care.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Wait, "big bad wolf"? Shoot! He glared at the wolf fauna with an almost murderous expression, his eyes narrowed, and a growl springing up in the back of his throat. He stood tensely, then nodded in greeting. “Hello, wolf,” he said in a mocking tone, growling as he spoke, ears folded back and tail lashing back and forth. Oh, try not to get on her bad side, huh? Rico thought in annoyance, his eyes never leaving the girl, already guessing that he was on her bad side, but he didn't care.

Sam growled loudly as she looked at rico with her golden eyes ,her ears where back " hello cat , are you new? Just a little warning don't even try to get into things you can't finish " Sam said as she got up closing her book . She already was in a bad mood now this?. Tai looked at rico she motioned her eyes to the wolf " remember what I said? " tai whispered

Darky
September 6th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Yup! And probably gonna say no but do you have a hint what anime this is based off of???
Sailor moon naruto? umm No!

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sailor moon naruto? umm No!

Knew it! And *drumb role * RWBY!

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sam growled loudly as she looked at rico with her golden eyes ,her ears where back " hello cat , are you new? Just a little warning don't even try to get into things you can't finish " Sam said as she got up closing her book . She already was in a bad mood now this?. Tai looked at rico she motioned her eyes to the wolf " remember what I said? " tai whispered
Rico growled, his hands curling into fists. “Of course, I just don't care,” he said, standing his ground and glaring furiously at the wolf girl. “And, oh, I won't,” he promised Sam, his words belaying a hidden threat. He had been in a good mood just moments before, and now, he was rude, angry and making threats, which were rarely empty ones. He didn't like to make empty threats, and couldn't remember any time that he had.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Rico growled, his hands curling into fists. “Of course, I just don't care,” he said, standing his ground and glaring furiously at the wolf girl. “And, oh, I won't,” he promised Sam, his words belaying a hidden threat. He had been in a good mood just moments before, and now, he was rude, angry and making threats, which were rarely empty ones. He didn't like to make empty threats, and couldn't remember any time that he had.

Sam snarled she huffed smoke out of her nose her ears where pinned against her head " is that any way to treat a heiress ?? " she asked her eyes had a death glare . Tai face plammed she looked between her leader and rico
" don't push it pleas! " tai asked rico

Darky
September 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Knew it! And *drumb role * RWBY!

"What happened this time sam?" Abby asked as she waved at Rico.(writer block)

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Sam sighed as she looked at Abby
" nothing I'm just in a bad mood , and besides he's the one who started it by calling me wolf " Sam said as tai was looking between them she was almost ready to yell stop
Bad Wolf

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sam snarled she huffed smoke out of her nose her ears where pinned against her head " is that any way to treat a heiress ?? " she asked her eyes had a death glare . Tai face plammed she looked between her leader and rico
" don't push it pleas! " tai asked rico

Rico smirked at Sam and tried not to laugh. “Of course not! But you? A heiress? Good one,” he snorted, doing his best to get on her nerves, since that seemed to be one of his talents when it came to wolves. Ignoring Tai's pleas and keeping his attention focused on Sam, he gave her a s!IG grin, then turned as someone new approached. “What? Is she not always this grumpy?” Rico asked, tipping his head to one side a bit.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Rico smirked at Sam and tried not to laugh. “Of course not! But you? A heiress? Good one,” he snorted, doing his best to get on her nerves, since that seemed to be one of his talents when it came to wolves. Ignoring Tai's pleas and keeping his attention focused on Sam, he gave her a s!IG grin, then turned as someone new approached. “What? Is she not always this grumpy?” Rico asked, tipping his head to one side a bit.

Sam growled
" I'm not always grumpy " she said " and I am a heiress I'll let you off with a warning " she snarled tai sighed in relief

Darky
September 6th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Sam sighed as she looked at Abby
" nothing I'm just in a bad mood , and besides he's the one who started it by calling me wolf " Sam said as tai was looking between them she was almost ready to yell stop
Bad Wolf

Sam growled
" I'm not always grumpy " she said " and I am a heiress I'll let you off with a warning " she snarled tai sighed in relief
"Yea don't want to upset sam. She is the alpha if our school" Abby said as she had spotted her little sister and her friends. Lioness saw her sister sam as she smiled.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Yea don't want to upset sam. She is the alpha if our school" Abby said as she had spotted her little sister and her friends. Lioness saw her sister sam as she smiled.

Sam looked at lioness and smiled back tai walked away from them and whent over to the stairs . " people these days " Sam growled as she sat back down

doghouse
September 6th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sam growled

Rico shrugged and turned back to Sam. “Fine with me, but warnings never do anything,” he said ominously, looking at the trio. Really Rico? You had to go and make yourself some enemies? He thought, then thought of Sam. Whatever it's worth it. He added, his lion tail whipping back and forth, a flash of white. “Well, you should know that I don't like wolves, so maybe that might not be true much longer,” Rico growled, stepping away from Sam, though not out of fear, since Rico was far from scared.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Rico shrugged and turned back to Sam. “Fine with me, but warnings never do anything,” he said ominously, looking at the trio. Really Rico? You had to go and make yourself some enemies? He thought, then thought of Sam. Whatever it's worth it. He added, his lion tail whipping back and forth, a flash of white. “Well, you should know that I don't like wolves, so maybe that might not be true much longer,” Rico growled, stepping away from Sam, though not out of fear, since Rico was far from scared.

Sam sat back down on the stairs where tai was " sorry " tai whispered
" look like I said rico just try not to get on my bad side and I'm already in a bad mood before you came so sorry " she apologized

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I missed so much! XD )
[Open]
Scarlett wandered down the hallway her gaze shifting from side to side. The lockers seemed to be looming over her. Draconic features still close to her athletic figure she scanned the hall with her keen, ocean blue eyes, looking for, perhaps, a new friend.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 08:37 PM
I missed so much! XD )
[Open]
Scarlett wandered down the hallway her gaze shifting from side to side. The lockers seemed to be looming over her. Draconic features still close to her athletic figure she scanned the hall with her keen, ocean blue eyes, looking for, perhaps, a new friend.

Mind if I join this one?)
Sam was sitting on the steps whith tai . She was reading her favorite book beauty and the beast , tai was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Mind if I join this one?)
Sam was sitting on the steps whith tai . She was reading her favorite book beauty and the beast , tai was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it
Sure!))
Scarlett saw a wolf fauna reading a book and someone else throwing a ball. She tripped but her wings slowed the fall. She got back up and brushed herself off. "Klutz," she muttered to herself

Role
September 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM
GONNA APPLY IN A MIN

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sure!))
Scarlett saw a wolf fauna reading a book and someone else throwing a ball. She tripped but her wings slowed the fall. She got back up and brushed herself off. "Klutz," she muttered to herself

Tai looked at the Dragon fauna as she tilted her head
" you ok? " she asked since she heard what the girl said . The wolf faunas ears twitched but kept reading

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Tai looked at the Dragon fauna as she tilted her head
" you ok? " she asked since she heard what the girl said . The wolf faunas ears twitched but kept reading
She turned to Tai and studied her before responding, "Yeah I'm fine. " she shrugged and her tail came from around her waist and was dragging along the floor. The spikes in her tail scraping the tile. She groaned and lifted her tail up and he,d the mace end above the ground.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 08:51 PM
She turned to Tai and studied her before responding, "Yeah I'm fine. " she shrugged and her tail came from around her waist and was dragging along the floor. The spikes in her tail scraping the tile. She groaned and lifted her tail up and he,d the mace end above the ground.

" are you sure? " tai asked again as she caught her ball one last time
" oh and the names tai this is sam she is ahead of team satrn " she said with a smile . Sam looked at lyric but whent back to her book

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 08:54 PM
" are you sure? " tai asked again as she caught her ball one last time
" oh and the names tai this is sam she is ahead of team satrn " she said with a smile . Sam looked at lyric but whent back to her book
"Yeah I'm fine," she replied with a small smile. She shifted her attention to Sam. Her dragon wings moved slightly. Her dragon eyes enhanced her vision and saw the book Sam was reading, 'Beauty and the Beast' I didn't like that one, hmmmm how to start a conversation "The name is Lyric by the way."

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 08:59 PM
"Yeah I'm fine," she replied with a small smile. She shifted her attention to Sam. Her dragon wings moved slightly. Her dragon eyes enhanced her vision and saw the book Sam was reading, 'Beauty and the Beast' I didn't like that one, hmmmm how to start a conversation "The name is Lyric by the way."

" nice to meet you lyric ! " tai said her chain that she had as a weapon was annoying her so she took it off " wanna sit with us? " she asked " and sorry if the chain is awkward it's my weapon" she said . The wolf faunas ears whent back against her head she was trying to concentrate on reading not talking . Her tail how ever thought differently it whent ballistic .

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 09:02 PM
" nice to meet you lyric ! " tai said her chain that she had as a weapon was annoying her so she took it off " wanna sit with us? " she asked " and sorry if the chain is awkward it's my weapon" she said . The wolf faunas ears whent back against her head she was trying to concentrate on reading not talking . Her tail how ever thought differently it whent ballistic .
She shrugged and said "Sure," she was careful not to sit near Sam's tail. Her own tail was long, thick and scaly. If you wanted a boyfriend, being born a Dragon fauna was not a helpful factor. But she wasn't searching and she loved her attributes. "Soooo, what's it like around here?"

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 09:06 PM
She shrugged and said "Sure," she was careful not to sit near Sam's tail. Her own tail was long, thick and scaly. If you wanted a boyfriend, being born a Dragon fauna was not a helpful factor. But she wasn't searching and she loved her attributes. "Soooo, what's it like around here?"

" well it's pretty good! Except for the gr-" tai said as Sam nudged her and gave her an look " for the grades , teachers aren't so easy going " tai said with a smile . Sam whent back to reading , her own tail kept on wagging she snarled and put her hand on it

She meant to say Grimm who are the bad guys )

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 09:09 PM
" well it's pretty good! Except for the gr-" tai said as Sam nudged her and gave her an look " for the grades , teachers aren't so easy going " tai said with a smile . Sam whent back to reading , her own tail kept on wagging she snarled and put her hand on it

She meant to say Grimm who are the bad guys )
She was confused, "The grades? Are the teachers scoring pretty hardcore around here?" The spikes on her tail popped up as Sam startled her by snarling. Inches away from Tai's leg was one of Lyric's spikes. She smoothed them down and looked away quickly apologizing.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM
She was confused, "The grades? Are the teachers scoring pretty hardcore around here?" The spikes on her tail popped up as Sam startled her by snarling. Inches away from Tai's leg was one of Lyric's spikes. She smoothed them down and looked away quickly apologizing.

" sorry I wasn't snarling at you it was a t my tail " Sam said looking at lyric
Tai saw lyrics tail she smiled " it's ok don't worry about the tail thing simlar things happen with sam like not to long ago " tai said with a smile . Sam blushed a little she hated her tail

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
" sorry I wasn't snarling at you it was a t my tail " Sam said looking at lyric
Tai saw lyrics tail she smiled " it's ok don't worry about the tail thing simlar things happen with sam like not to long ago " tai said with a smile . Sam blushed a little she hated her tail
"I know the feeling," she said glaring at her tail. (Is there a synonym for tail XD ) She raised an eyebrow, I am not sure Sam would appreciate you telling a complete stranger all of her secrets she thought to herself. She shook her head and searched for a new topic, other than annoying extremities.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
"I know the feeling," she said glaring at her tail. (Is there a synonym for tail XD ) She raised an eyebrow, I am not sure Sam would appreciate you telling a complete stranger all of her secrets she thought to herself. She shook her head and searched for a new topic, other than annoying extremities.

" heh some days I just wish I was normal not a monster " Sam said her ears where down again . Tai sighed she always had this conversation with her friend
" how many times do I have to tell you sam? " tai said
" if you knew what it's like then you'd know my pain "Sam glared at tai who just shrugged

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM
" heh some days I just wish I was normal not a monster " Sam said her ears where down again . Tai sighed she always had this conversation with her friend
" how many times do I have to tell you sam? " tai said
" if you knew what it's like then you'd know my pain "Sam glared at tai who just shrugged
She looked away, leaving the friends to argue, If anyone is a monster it would be me she thought bitterly looking at her draconic features. Her tail thrashed and almost hit Tai. She got up quickly and stood as far from Tai and Sam as possible while still in earshot.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
She looked away, leaving the friends to argue, If anyone is a monster it would be me she thought bitterly looking at her draconic features. Her tail thrashed and almost hit Tai. She got up quickly and stood as far from Tai and Sam as possible while still in earshot.

" hey wait it's ok! " tai said as she got up to lyric she smiled as she looked at the other faunas
" you don't have to leave because of your tail " tai said kindly
The wolf heiress looked at the other two ' maybe I should leave them alone...beside no one likes a mutt in charge ' She thought as she got up she walked away slowly. Tai noticed this but stayed where she was

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 10:00 PM
" hey wait it's ok! " tai said as she got up to lyric she smiled as she looked at the other faunas
" you don't have to leave because of your tail " tai said kindly
The wolf heiress looked at the other two ' maybe I should leave them alone...beside no one likes a mutt in charge ' She thought as she got up she walked away slowly. Tai noticed this but stayed where she was
Her dragon ears drooped, "I-I should really be going," she stammered. She started edging away to-- who knows where. She got around the corner and took off into the air, wings pumping and tail streaming behind her. Her hair like ribbons, and her eyes full of anxiety.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Her dragon ears drooped, "I-I should really be going," she stammered. She started edging away to-- who knows where. She got around the corner and took off into the air, wings pumping and tail streaming behind her. Her hair like ribbons, and her eyes full of anxiety.

Now tai felt like she's does something wrong
" LYRIC WAIT! " tai yelled hoping that she could keep talking to the new girl
" LYRIC PLEASE! " tai yelled again

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Now tai felt like she's does something wrong
" LYRIC WAIT! " tai yelled hoping that she could keep talking to the new girl
" LYRIC PLEASE! " tai yelled again
(WARNING: I'm Sick so I took some medicine and I might pass out on ya)
Not waiting Lyric zoomed down the hallway. She stopped at a dead end, feeling like a cornered dog. Her tail lashed and her wings fluttered and her dragon ears were laid back.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 10:13 PM
(WARNING: I'm Sick so I took some medicine and I might pass out on ya)
Not waiting Lyric zoomed down the hallway. She stopped at a dead end, feeling like a cornered dog. Her tail lashed and her wings fluttered and her dragon ears were laid back.
OK!:3 hope you get better!)

Tai found lyric she ran up to the girl but she was also calm
" lyric it's ok please don't run from me . I'm not angry or anything , I just want to talk to you " tai said she was starting to cry from the fact that lyric was scared " please.. " she said

SacredMadness
September 6th, 2017, 10:19 PM
OK!:3 hope you get better!)

Tai found lyric she ran up to the girl but she was also calm
" lyric it's ok please don't run from me . I'm not angry or anything , I just want to talk to you " tai said she was starting to cry from the fact that lyric was scared " please.. " she said
"I just don't want to hurt anyone," (sounds like someone we all know *cough* Elsa from Frozen *cough*) she said, fear outlining her face, she looked away and said "I shouldn't have come here!" Her tail spikes expanded again and she actually used her time looking away to plan an escape route. She darted past Tai and glided back down the hall way.

Leucos
September 6th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"I just don't want to hurt anyone," (sounds like someone we all know *cough* Elsa from Frozen *cough*) she said, fear outlining her face, she looked away and said "I shouldn't have come here!" Her tail spikes expanded again and she actually used her time looking away to plan an escape route. She darted past Tai and glided back down the hall way.

Yup and night )

Tai sighed " i only use this for emergency and this is an emergency " she said and grabbed her chain she threw it and it wrapped around lyrics tail dragging her back but not hurting her " you aren't chickening out on me lyric! Just let me talk to you for a few minutes , I'm not afraid " she said as she kept dragging lyric back

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Sam looked at lioness and smiled back tai walked away from them and whent over to the stairs . " people these days " Sam growled as she sat back down
Lioness and Ella entered sam office.
"Morning sam" lioness said hugging her older sister. Ella hugged Abby as she had her donut.
"So who are you taking to the ball?" Abby asked the girls.
"Dean" lioness said.
"Ummm..... sedrick?" Ella said.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Lioness and Ella entered sam office.
"Morning sam" lioness said hugging her older sister. Ella hugged Abby as she had her donut.
"So who are you taking to the ball?" Abby asked the girls.
"Dean" lioness said.
"Ummm..... sedrick?" Ella said.

" i don't know maybe rico? But like I said I don't know.. " tai said as she looked around . Sam sat at her desk she just shrugged her ears twitched a little
" no one , besides other people like normal people " Sam said

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM
" i don't know maybe rico? But like I said I don't know.. " tai said as she looked around . Sam sat at her desk she just shrugged her ears twitched a little
" no one , besides other people like normal people " Sam said
"Sam don't you remember our frist ball" Abby said as she had kissed sam. Lioness and Ella where almost late for their class.
"We have to go. See you later guys." Ella said as they both left and ran off to class.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 05:00 PM
"Sam don't you remember our frist ball" Abby said as she had kissed sam. Lioness and Ella where almost late for their class.
"We have to go. See you later guys." Ella said as they both left and ran off to class.

" yeah..ish " Sam said as she got up with a blush she whent to her book cabinet " by ella!by lioness " tai said waving

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM
" yeah..ish " Sam said as she got up with a blush she whent to her book cabinet " by ella!by lioness " tai said waving
"Bye tai" the girls said heading to class.
"5 dollar fee" Apollyon said as Ella punched him.
"There my 5" Ella said as lioness kicked his shin.
"And there's an ten" lioness said getting to class. The two girls high fived each other as they sat down.

Role
September 7th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Name: Tyrone
Personality: Tyrone doesn't play by the rules. He mostly does his own thing. He's a drifter. He rarely flirts with anyone, but loves to make friends. He wishes for a partner in crime. A partner to help him fight Grimm beside him every day.
Weapon Looks and Looks: Weapons. (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2z7Db5UKBkVrmfwDxJZBpbS6x0LOqe qwmbW0QM9Cp6ragMNKW) Looks emo I know, but Looks. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/de/af/5bdeaf285f0b9f6b5ca83f858d6662a9--cool-drawings-drawing-boys-faces.jpg)
Race: Human
Team Name: Idk i want to join a team XD

Hawkstar

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 05:19 PM
"Bye tai" the girls said heading to class.
"5 dollar fee" Apollyon said as Ella punched him.
"There my 5" Ella said as lioness kicked his shin.
"And there's an ten" lioness said getting to class. The two girls high fived each other as they sat down.

" girls no fighting " a teacher said as he walked in the class
" Apollyon detention " the teacher said as he points to the room
_____
" Abby are you going to the ball with any one? " Sam asked as she grabbed a book . Tai looked at an vace as she tilted her head she was about to touch it
" don't touch " Sam said tai removed her hand " I didn't " she said

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Name: Tyrone
Personality: Tyrone doesn't play by the rules. He mostly does his own thing. He's a drifter. He rarely flirts with anyone, but loves to make friends. He wishes for a partner in crime. A partner to help him fight Grimm beside him every day.
Weapon Looks and Looks: Weapons. (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2z7Db5UKBkVrmfwDxJZBpbS6x0LOqe qwmbW0QM9Cp6ragMNKW) Looks emo I know, but Looks. (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/de/af/5bdeaf285f0b9f6b5ca83f858d6662a9--cool-drawings-drawing-boys-faces.jpg)
Race: Human
Team Name: Idk i want to join a team XD

Hawkstar

Welcome to silverbelt academy ! ( what you think of team satrn? It's my rwby oc! )

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
" girls no fighting " a teacher said as he walked in the class
" Apollyon detention " the teacher said as he points to the room
_____
" Abby are you going to the ball with any one? " Sam asked as she grabbed a book . Tai looked at an vace as she tilted her head she was about to touch it
" don't touch " Sam said tai removed her hand " I didn't " she said
"We have permission from Abby and sam cause reasons kept top serect" Ella said showing the note.
"Where is Nabook and Lilly?" Ari asked.
"Playing games cause there the new detention teachers" foxy said.
"Forgot about that" Ari said.
"Why do I hav-" Apollyon said as Lilly took Apollyon to detention class.
------
"Sam your my wife now, why would I go to the ball with anyone but you" Abby said kissing sam.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"We have permission from Abby and sam cause reasons kept top serect" Ella said showing the note.
"Where is Nabook and Lilly?" Ari asked.
"Playing games cause there the new detention teachers" foxy said.
"Forgot about that" Ari said.
"Why do I hav-" Apollyon said as Lilly took Apollyon to detention class.
------
"Sam your my wife now, why would I go to the ball with anyone but you" Abby said kissing sam.

" alright alright aloud " the teacher said as he turned the lights off
" now faunus history " he said
_______
" just thought you might get tired of the same old dog " Sam said as she hugged Abby , she sat back at her desk and started to read her book. Tai was about to say something but didn't

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 05:40 PM
" alright alright aloud " the teacher said as he turned the lights off
" now faunus history " he said
_______
" just thought you might get tired of the same old dog " Sam said as she hugged Abby , she sat back at her desk and started to read her book. Tai was about to say something but didn't
"Why would I? So tai who is the lucky man this time?" Abby asked.
"Umm I need to get to Nabook for gamer club" foxy said raising his hand.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Why would I? So tai who is the lucky man this time?" Abby asked.
"Umm I need to get to Nabook for gamer club" foxy said raising his hand.

" fine fine " the teacher said as he was getting annoyed . The board showed an old picture that was brown " Thomas bucklin ,one of the eldest faunus to form this school as you can see he was part lion " he said
_______
" ugh maybe rico...like I said I don't know " tai said as she moved the chain around her body

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 05:54 PM
" fine fine " the teacher said as he was getting annoyed . The board showed an old picture that was brown " Thomas bucklin ,one of the eldest faunus to form this school as you can see he was part lion " he said
_______
" ugh maybe rico...like I said I don't know " tai said as she moved the chain around her body
"Umm teacher I know this is our class time but most of us have clubs and sports. this is that time cause the bell is about to ring so can we go to our actives?" Theo said as he knew where dillain need to be with Nabook and Lilly.
------
"Why not rio(rue and rio remember from camp beast)" abby asked. Rio was an new teacher as he was teaching fighting with students animals.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM
"Umm teacher I know this is our class time but most of us have clubs and sports. this is that time cause the bell is about to ring so can we go to our actives?" Theo said as he knew where dillain need to be with Nabook and Lilly.
------
"Why not rio(rue and rio remember from camp beast)" abby asked. Rio was an new teacher as he was teaching fighting with students animals.

I remember ! And it's weapon use and design)
" UGH fine! Whenever I teach this class they never listen any way " the teacher said

" maybe ... Heh " tai said as she blushed a little she moved the chain more ,
" d-did Ronnie use her fire emblem again? It's hot in here... " tai added

Emblem is a signature magic that they use all the time and I'm rp Ronnie and nikki since no one is ^^ )

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
I remember ! And it's weapon use and design)
" UGH fine! Whenever I teach this class they never listen any way " the teacher said

" maybe ... Heh " tai said as she blushed a little she moved the chain more ,
" d-did Ronnie use her fire emblem again? It's hot in here... " tai added

Emblem is a signature magic that they use all the time and I'm rp Ronnie and nikki since no one is ^^ )
(His claws)(I want to rp Ronnie)
"No I didn't at all" Ronnie said. "It's just that you like rio"
"Club time" Abby said ringing the bell.
-------
"We all do it's just it's club time" ari said as she had raced Apollyon to wrestling club with rio and sam.
-----
Nabook and Lilly had seen dillain and foxy playing their games.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(His claws)(I want to rp Ronnie)
"No I didn't at all" Ronnie said. "It's just that you like rio"
"Club time" Abby said ringing the bell.
-------
"We all do it's just it's club time" ari said as she had raced Apollyon to wrestling club with rio and sam.
-----
Nabook and Lilly had seen dillain and foxy playing their games.

Ok! Thx )

Tai narrowed her eyes as her flame tattoo glowed purple
" I do not! " she yelled as she walked away blushing ' crap! ' She thought
Sam raised her eyebrow as she got up and head out the door she smiled at Abby before going down the stairs her ears twitched again
_________
Dillan looked at foxy game to see what he was doing then looked back at his . His avatar leveled up to 31 and said " I am your worst nightmare " . Suddenly his monkey tail was curled up with excitement

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ok! Thx )

Tai narrowed her eyes as her flame tattoo glowed purple
" I do not! " she yelled as she walked away blushing ' crap! ' She thought
Sam raised her eyebrow as she got up and head out the door she smiled at Abby before going down the stairs her ears twitched again
_________
Dillan looked at foxy game to see what he was doing then looked back at his . His avatar leveled up to 31 and said " I am your worst nightmare " . Suddenly his monkey tail was curled up with excitement
"You do... RIO AND TAI SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N GGGG" Ronnie said as her flame she spelled the words kissing.
--------
"Let's see I beat all fnaf games. I is king and let's super smash bros" foxy said as gen had picked sonic.
-------
Ari and Apollyon where waiting on sam to do their match. Apollyon wanted an rematch he wasnt Losing to some girl.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"You do... RIO AND TAI SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N GGGG" Ronnie said as her flame she spelled the words kissing.
--------
"Let's see I beat all fnaf games. I is king and let's super smash bros" foxy said as gen had picked sonic.
-------
Ari and Apollyon where waiting on sam to do their match. Apollyon wanted an rematch he wasnt Losing to some girl.

Yas sonic !!)

Tai yelled as she ran down stairs
_________
" ok! I choose SHADOW! " dillan yelled as shadow appeared saying
" play time is over time to step it up " again his tail curled

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Yas sonic !!)

Tai yelled as she ran down stairs
_________
" ok! I choose SHADOW! " dillan yelled as shadow appeared saying
" play time is over time to step it up " again his tail curled
----
"YOU LOVE HIM AMDIT" Ronnie said(she's going to be my new oc)
-------
"No I'm going to beat Ari I been practing for months." Apollyon said to sam as he didn't know Ari was an champ in wrestling just any sport that had to do with fighting.

Role
September 7th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Welcome to silverbelt academy ! ( what you think of team satrn? It's my rwby oc! )
:D
(Its nice :3)

Role
September 7th, 2017, 06:48 PM
(Idk where to start so ill start when the ball begins)

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"Right but sonic is the fastest charrie in the game so beat that" foxy said as Lilly had picked greninja.
"Prepare to get your asses kicked" Lilly said as Nabook had picked browser.
----
"YOU LOVE HIM AMDIT" Ronnie said(she's going to be my new oc)
-------
"No I'm going to beat Ari I been practing for months." Apollyon said to sam as he didn't know Ari was an champ in wrestling just any sport that had to do with fighting.

Dillan made a face as shadow taunted greninja
_______
" SHUT UP RONNIE ! " tai said from the bottom of the stairs

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Dillan made a face as shadow taunted greninja
_______
" SHUT UP RONNIE ! " tai said from the bottom of the stairs
------
"Then come get me then" ronnie said.
--------
"Apollyon will" Ari said getting in the ring.
"In your dreams sweetheart" Apollyon said.
"You sure want your ass kicked" ari said.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Greninja had kicked shadow off the stage. Sonic was battling browser as shadow had responded.
------
"Then come get me then" ronnie said.
--------
"Apollyon will" Ari said getting in the ring.
"In your dreams sweetheart" Apollyon said.
"You sure want your ass kicked" ari said.

Shadow used chaos blast kicking greninja off the map
_____
Tai yelled again as she threw one of her books up the stairs
_____
Sam laughed she really wanted to beat up Apollyon
She looked at his weak points the gut head legs ' ill start with head ' Sam thought as she smiled

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Shadow used chaos blast kicking greninja off the map
_____
Tai yelled again as she threw one of her books up the stairs
_____
Sam laughed she really wanted to beat up Apollyon
She looked at his weak points the gut head legs ' ill start with head ' Sam thought as she smiled
Greninja blocked as sonic and browser had killed each other.
"Just you and me dillain and I am a master at this game." Lilly said as she knew combat on all characters that no one never knew about.
--------
"IF YOU WHAT ME TO SHUT UP COME AND MAKE ME!" Ronnie yelled.
-------
Ari had punched Apollyon gut as he had an shot for an pin. He aimed an attack but Ari had pinned him down as she waited for an countdown from sam.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Greninja blocked as sonic and browser had killed each other.
"Just you and me dillain and I am a master at this game." Lilly said as she knew combat on all characters that no one never knew about.
--------
"IF YOU WHAT ME TO SHUT UP COME AND MAKE ME!" Ronnie yelled.
-------
Ari had punched Apollyon gut as he had an shot for an pin. He aimed an attack but Ari had pinned him down as she waited for an countdown from sam.

" your fate now lies in my hands " shadow said as he formed into super shadow he used his chaos blast that was 10times stronger

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 07:24 PM
" your fate now lies in my hands " shadow said as he formed into super shadow he used his chaos blast that was 10times stronger
Ronnie had hit tai with an pan.
"Me one you 0 and rio love" Ronnie said as she had made the score board.
------
The orb had came by as greninja had gotten it as he had do an special move on shadow taking his second life. Greninja still had the three lives.
-------
Apollyon had punched Ari as she punched his gut causing him to fall over.
"and an knockout" rio said as Ari hopped out the ring. "Great job" rio said.
"Well I learned from the best. Sam" Ari said smiling as Apollyon got up. Ella had came in as she was with Abby who was trying out wrestling cause bets.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ronnie had hit tai with an pan.
"Me one you 0 and rio love" Ronnie said as she had made the score board.
------
The orb had came by as greninja had gotten it as he had do an special move on shadow taking his second life. Greninja still had the three lives.
-------
Apollyon had punched Ari as she punched his gut causing him to fall over.
"and an knockout" rio said as Ari hopped out the ring. "Great job" rio said.
"Well I learned from the best. Sam" Ari said smiling as Apollyon got up. Ella had came in as she was with Abby who was trying out wrestling cause bets.

Tai yelled again her chain was still around Ronnie " YOU ASKED FOR IT! " she yelled and yanked Ronnie down the stairs

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Tai yelled again her chain was still around Ronnie " YOU ASKED FOR IT! " she yelled and yanked Ronnie down the stairs
"So I won 15 times at the international super smash bros competition world wide. I played and won with greninja" Lilly said showing her awards.
-------
Ronnie had tackled tai into the gym as Ella wanted to go against abby.
"Sam after those two get done how about Two on two. Me and Ella vs you and Abby?" Rio asked.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"So I won 15 times at the international super smash bros competition world wide. I played and won with greninja" Lilly said showing her awards.
-------
Ronnie had tackled tai into the gym as Ella wanted to go against abby.
"Sam after those two get done how about Two on two. Me and Ella vs you and Abby?" Rio asked.

" lies! " Dillan said as his monkey tail slapped him
_______
Tai blushed that she was tackled by Ronnie and also seeing rio ' dang it!' She thought
_____
" ok , but I'm not sure about hurting abby " Sam said as her ears where down

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
" lies! " Dillan said as his monkey tail slapped him
_______
Tai blushed that she was tackled by Ronnie and also seeing rio ' dang it!' She thought
_____
" ok , but I'm not sure about hurting abby " Sam said as her ears where down
"You will on the same team as Abby plus she's strong. She handled kila by herself." Rio said. He saw tai as he blushed.
"TELL HIM OR I POST THE PICTURE OF YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT!" Ronnie said.
-------
Lilly picked up the YouTube video of her in the ISSBC per year every battle even when Nabook asked the question in the end if it.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"You will on the same team as Abby plus she's strong. She handled kila by herself." Rio said. He saw tai as he blushed.
"TELL HIM OR I POST THE PICTURE OF YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT!" Ronnie said.
-------
Lilly picked up the YouTube video of her in the ISSBC per year every battle even when Nabook asked the question in the end if it.

" ok " the faunus nodded .
Tai was shaking as she moved her chain as she looked at rio and back at Ronnie ' why does Ronnie have to make threats!' She thought
_______
" fine " Dillan said as his tail curled again

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 08:12 PM
" ok " the faunus nodded .
Tai was shaking as she moved her chain as she looked at rio and back at Ronnie ' why does Ronnie have to make threats!' She thought
_______
" fine " Dillan said as his tail curled again
"I WILL DO IT" Ronnie said almost pushing the post button. I'll tell I can't hold it in! rio thought as he blurred out something.
"Tia I love you" rio said. Damn it
-----
"Could we play left or die 2" foxy asked.
"I CALL COACH!" Nabook yelled out

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
"I WILL DO IT" Ronnie said almost pushing the post button. I'll tell I can't hold it in! rio thought as he blurred out something.
"Tia I love you" rio said. Damn it
-----
"Could we play left or die 2" foxy asked.
"I CALL COACH!" Nabook yelled out

Tai lost it at that moment ' post it I don't care ' She thought as she fell backwards
________
" sure! " Dillan said as he jumped up his tail thrashed

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Tai lost it at that moment ' post it I don't care ' She thought as she fell backwards
________
" sure! " Dillan said as he jumped up his tail thrashed
"Bro that wasn't even an picture of you. It's of abby with an bowl on her head an Ella is coping her" Ronnie said falling over in laugher.
"I told you to delete it" Abby said as Ella had smiled at the photo.
"Wait what that?" Ella asked as she pushed it an the picture played.
---(video)-----
"Like bi sissy!" Little Ella said as the dog had came in barking.
"Why!" the dog barked.
---back to now_-----
"POST IT" Ella said as Abby face was red.

Leucos
September 7th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Bro that wasn't even an picture of you. It's of abby with an bowl on her head an Ella is coping her" Ronnie said falling over in laugher.
"I told you to delete it" Abby said as Ella had smiled at the photo.
"Wait what that?" Ella asked as she pushed it an the picture played.
---(video)-----
"Like bi sissy!" Little Ella said as the dog had came in barking.
"Why!" the dog barked.
---back to now_-----
"POST IT" Ella said as Abby face was red.
Actually laughing now! )
Sam snarled as she walked up to them
" no one is posting anything ! " she growled at Ronnie tai was still out cold but her hand twitched

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Actually laughing now! )
Sam snarled as she walked up to them
" no one is posting anything ! " she growled at Ronnie tai was still out cold but her hand twitched
"Fine but send me the link!" Ella said. Rio had grabbed tai and took of her off the ring.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Fine but send me the link!" Ella said. Rio had grabbed tai and took of her off the ring.

Tai woke up as she saw Rio
" thanks ri" she said ' no that's his nickname!' She thought
Sam nodded as her ears twitched

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Tai woke up as she saw Rio
" thanks ri" she said ' no that's his nickname!' She thought
Sam nodded as her ears twitched
"No problem" rio said smiling.
"So are we doing the two on two match? Abby your going down" Ella said as they had both made some bets. Abby rolled her eyes as she smiled.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"No problem" rio said smiling.
"So are we doing the two on two match? Abby your going down" Ella said as they had both made some bets. Abby rolled her eyes as she smiled.

Sam snarled as she was beside Abby
" no I think it's quite the opposite actually " she said as she cracked her nuckles . Tai stood by Rio as she blushed a little

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Sam snarled as she was beside Abby
" no I think it's quite the opposite actually " she said as she cracked her nuckles . Tai stood by Rio as she blushed a little
"Hey sam we are sister in law but bets have been made" ella said.
"How much?" Ari asked.
"Somewhere around 75$ to 100$" Abby said.
"I can tell the stakes are high with you two" ari said.

Role
September 8th, 2017, 04:36 PM
(Finally starting >:3 )
Tyrone was sitting on a roof in the town, swinging his legs back and forth. Then, he felt a sharp poke in his side. "Ow!" He looked down and saw the scabbard for his sword was jabbing him everytime he swung his legs. Tyrone sighed and took the sword out of the scabbard. Although the sword looked nice with it's shining metal and the purple pattern centered on the sword, it could be a pain sometimes. Though, Tyrone loved it. Tyrone stood up ontop of the roof, and began to run across it to the edge. Then, he jumped. He landed on the roof beside the other building, and then he jumped again. And again. And again.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Hey sam we are sister in law but bets have been made" ella said.
"How much?" Ari asked.
"Somewhere around 75$ to 100$" Abby said.
"I can tell the stakes are high with you two" ari said.

A puff of smoke came out of Sams nose her ears where back '. Bets? That's child s play ' She thought as she rolled her shoulders .

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:40 PM
(Finally starting >:3 )
Tyrone was sitting on a roof in the town, swinging his legs back and forth. Then, he felt a sharp poke in his side. "Ow!" He looked down and saw the scabbard for his sword was jabbing him everytime he swung his legs. Tyrone sighed and took the sword out of the scabbard. Although the sword looked nice with it's shining metal and the purple pattern centered on the sword, it could be a pain sometimes. Though, Tyrone loved it. Tyrone stood up ontop of the roof, and began to run across it to the edge. Then, he jumped. He landed on the roof beside the other building, and then he jumped again. And again. And again.

I'm multi role playing but when ever some one posts I don't want them left out )

Dillan walked out of the building as his monkey tail curled he turned around and saw Tyrone he tilted his head " cool ! " he yelled . ( he is like Sun )

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:40 PM
A puff of smoke came out of Sams nose her ears where back '. Bets? That's child s play ' She thought as she rolled her shoulders .
"Well don't you and loiness play around? This is our way" ella said.
"And I can tell I will win this" Abby said as Ella rolled her eyes. "Just promise you won't faint" Abby said.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Well don't you and loiness play around? This is our way" ella said.
"And I can tell I will win this" Abby said as Ella rolled her eyes. "Just promise you won't faint" Abby said.

" we aren't children any more ! And she is my sister . Let's just get to fighting and stop reading my mind " Sam snarled her wolf tail thrashed a little .

Role
September 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
I'm multi role playing but when ever some one posts I don't want them left out )

Dillan walked out of the building as his monkey tail curled he turned around and saw Tyrone he tilted his head " cool ! " he yelled . ( he is like Sun )
(Its cool its cool :3)

Tyrone was taken aback. He faltered and landed clumsily on the next roof. "Oof!" Tyrone slowly stood up, and he scowled. Although you couldn't see it under his 'cool' surgical mask, his eyes shined with anger.

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM
" we aren't children any more ! And she is my sister . Let's just get to fighting and stop reading my mind " Sam snarled her wolf tail thrashed a little .
"Well..." lioness said.

doghouse
September 8th, 2017, 04:47 PM
( Recap please? )

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:47 PM
(Its cool its cool :3)

Tyrone was taken aback. He faltered and landed clumsily on the next roof. "Oof!" Tyrone slowly stood up, and he scowled. Although you couldn't see it under his 'cool' surgical mask, his eyes shined with anger.

Dillan still looked at him his tail curled in and out then thrashed .
" you ok!? " he asked

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:48 PM
( Recap please? )

Ok well Sam and the others are wrestling while Dillan is watching Tyrone you can ask blue jellie to rp I'm multitasking )

Role
September 8th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Dillan still looked at him his tail curled in and out then thrashed .
" you ok!? " he asked
Tyrone didn't reply. He carefully climbed down the roof, and began to walk away. Giving the cold shoulder seemed like the perfect revenge for ruining his rythm.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:50 PM
"Well..." lioness said.

Sam looked at lioness her ears where down for a minute but perked back up
" sorry sis.. " she said as she looked at Ella she was still in a bad mood since she has a lot of mood swings

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Tyrone didn't reply. He carefully climbed down the roof, and began to walk away. Giving the cold shoulder seemed like the perfect revenge for ruining his rythm.

Dillan narrowed his eyes ' the hell did I do!? That dolt!' He thought as he walked up tyrone " hey I didn't do anything ! " he said as his tail thrashed angrily

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sam looked at lioness her ears where down for a minute but perked back up
" sorry sis.. " she said as she looked at Ella she was still in a bad mood since she has a lot of mood swings
"Let's just say when it's time to goof off we do" Lioness said.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Let's just say when it's time to goof off we do" Lioness said.

The wolf fauna nodded as she was starting to get impatient her tail kept thrashing around . " c'mon when will we start? " she said in a kid like tone she whimpered as well. ' dolt! Your an heiress not a pup ' She thought

Tai chuckled as she watched her friend
" sick em girl! " she yelled

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 05:01 PM
The wolf fauna nodded as she was starting to get impatient her tail kept thrashing around . " c'mon when will we start? " she said in a kid like tone she whimpered as well. ' dolt! Your an heiress not a pup ' She thought

Tai chuckled as she watched her friend
" sick em girl! " she yelled
"Let's just start, how about Ella vs sam. She won't kill you. Just make you faint" abby said.
"Not helping." Ella said.
"She's your sister in law, how bad could she harm you?" Abby asked.
"Why not Apollyon go?" Ella said pushing Apollyon in the ring.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"Let's just start, how about Ella vs sam. She won't kill you. Just make you faint" abby said.
"Not helping." Ella said.
"She's your sister in law, how bad could she harm you?" Abby asked.
"Why not Apollyon go?" Ella said pushing Apollyon in the ring.

Sam smirked and nodded with Ella decision . She really wanted to beat this dolt up but not too much.
" what's the matter scared? Don t worry I won't bite well much " she said as she stretched her arms
_____
Tai sat next to Rio she was looking at him from the corner of her eye but trying not to draw attention to herself

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Sam smirked and nodded with Ella decision . She really wanted to beat this dolt up but not too much.
" what's the matter scared? Don t worry I won't bite well much " she said as she stretched her arms
_____
Tai sat next to Rio she was looking at him from the corner of her eye but trying not to draw attention to herself
Rio tried not to blush.
"So umm are you going to the ball with anyone?" rio asked.
-------
"No it's just I seen you wrestle before. Especially with Leah" Ella said.
"I wonder what she's doing" lioness asked. Apollyon had saw sam as he narrowed his eyes.
-------
"Leah, buddy where are you?" Kila asked. She had an plan. Against the shcool. Against Abby and sam. And tai and Rio with Lilly and Nabook. AND RONNIE. The wrost of them all, well not really.

Role
September 8th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Dillan narrowed his eyes ' the hell did I do!? That dolt!' He thought as he walked up tyrone " hey I didn't do anything ! " he said as his tail thrashed angrily
Tyrone stopped and stared at Dillan. He still didn't reply.

(Writers block)

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Rio tried not to blush.
"So umm are you going to the ball with anyone?" rio asked.
-------
"No it's just I seen you wrestle before. Especially with Leah" Ella said.
"I wonder what she's doing" lioness asked. Apollyon had saw sam as he narrowed his eyes.
-------
"Leah, buddy where are you?" Kila asked. She had an plan. Against the shcool. Against Abby and sam. And tai and Rio with Lilly and Nabook. AND RONNIE. The wrost of them all, well not really.

" aww what's the matter Apollyon afraid I'll bite? Watch out for the big bad wolf! " Sam snarled as she kicked him in the gut
Leah sighed as she leaned against the wall chewing her gum
" I'm here " she said

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Tyrone stopped and stared at Dillan. He still didn't reply.

(Writers block)

Dillan was getting irate
" do you speak or do you ride the short bus?! " he snarled as his tail thrashed angrily

Ok .)

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 05:33 PM
" aww what's the matter Apollyon afraid I'll bite? Watch out for the big bad wolf! " Sam snarled as she kicked him in the gut
Leah sighed as she leaned against the wall chewing her gum
" I'm here " she said
Apollyon had blocked as he had gotten hit but tried to into the pain.
-------
"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go with me?" Rio asked as he was trying not to blush but he did.
--------
"Good. I got an plan to deal with sam and Abby. But my only problem is where does Ronnie fit in" kila said. " you still have your army right? We will easily out number them. But my plan is try to get Ella and lioness when Abby and sam aren't looking." Kila said.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Apollyon had blocked as he had gotten hit but tried to into the pain.
-------
"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go with me?" Rio asked as he was trying not to blush but he did.
--------
"Good. I got an plan to deal with sam and Abby. But my only problem is where does Ronnie fit in" kila said. " you still have your army right? We will easily out number them. But my plan is try to get Ella and lioness when Abby and sam aren't looking." Kila said.

Sam threw a few punches at him quickly one hitting him in the shoulder the chest and left shoulder ' now to make sure he doesn't get back up grab his arm and twist it then kick him ' She thought as she grabbed Apollyon arm and twisted it
" yeah I gotten mine where is yours? " Leah said as three boys walked up one was wearing red his name was wukon as he held his scyth . One was wearing a black jacket and was a lion faunus his name was of course Leo the second one wore a checkered shirt and shorts his name was Damien he had a katana

Role
September 8th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Dillan was getting irate
" do you speak or do you ride the short bus?! " he snarled as his tail thrashed angrily

Ok .)
"I can speak, just not to you," he replied. Tyrone kept walking. "I don't like to talk to anyone," he continued.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:45 PM
"I can speak, just not to you," he replied. Tyrone kept walking. "I don't like to talk to anyone," he continued.

" well sorry I said cool ! " Dillan said as his tail kept thrashing

Role
September 8th, 2017, 05:49 PM
" well sorry I said cool ! " Dillan said as his tail kept thrashing
"It kind of messed me up," he admitted, a scowl returning to his face.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:51 PM
"It kind of messed me up," he admitted, a scowl returning to his face.

Dillan backed up a little
" sorry but I can't do that type of stuff " he said

Role
September 8th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Dillan backed up a little
" sorry but I can't do that type of stuff " he said
"Meh. It's fine," he replied with a dismissive wave. "The name's Tyrone." Tyrone held out his hand for Dillan to shake it.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Meh. It's fine," he replied with a dismissive wave. "The name's Tyrone." Tyrone held out his hand for Dillan to shake it.

" names Dillan " he said and shook tyrone hand his tail curled happily

No offense but I don't like Sun , but there has to be a monkey fauna oc )

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Sam threw a few punches at him quickly one hitting him in the shoulder the chest and left shoulder ' now to make sure he doesn't get back up grab his arm and twist it then kick him ' She thought as she grabbed Apollyon arm and twisted it
" yeah I gotten mine where is yours? " Leah said as three boys walked up one was wearing red his name was wukon as he held his scyth . One was wearing a black jacket and was a lion faunus his name was of course Leo the second one wore a checkered shirt and shorts his name was Damien he had a katana
"Great" rio said hugging back. Apollyon yelled in pain as he fell.
-------
"Good we should get the two after the ball" lioness said as some of her warriors came. One was named max as he was known for history in crime. A female name rose was spinning her dagger. She looked sweet but she was an thorn.

Role
September 8th, 2017, 06:03 PM
" names Dillan " he said and shook tyrone hand his tail curled happily

No offense but I don't like Sun , but there has to be a monkey fauna oc )
(I think sun is a cutie
Hes a goofy monk.)

Tyrone smiled, but he was thankful he wore his mask. He thought it was cool. He thought it made him more mysterious. Suddenly, realization hit him. "My sword!" Panic hit him like a freight train. "I left my sword on the roof!" Tyrone sprinted back towards the building he first climbed on.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"Great" rio said hugging back. Apollyon yelled in pain as he fell.
-------
"Good we should get the two after the ball" lioness said as some of her warriors came. One was named max as he was known for history in crime. A female name rose was spinning her dagger. She looked sweet but she was an thorn.

" aww poor pup " Sam said as she kicked Apollyon
_____
Tai smiled as she kept hugging Rio
____
Leo tilted his head at rose ' hardly a look for a warrior ' He thought as his lion tail curled
Wukon and Damien looked at each other then high fived
" wait isn't Sam your sister? If she gets in the way you'll fight her " Leah said

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM
(I think sun is a cutie
Hes a goofy monk.)

Tyrone smiled, but he was thankful he wore his mask. He thought it was cool. He thought it made him more mysterious. Suddenly, realization hit him. "My sword!" Panic hit him like a freight train. "I left my sword on the roof!" Tyrone sprinted back towards the building he first climbed on.

Dillan looked at Tyrone as he held his mouth shut his tail curled again but he wanted to say cool again as well ' dang it ' He thought

Blakey! * hugs * " get off of me! "-Blake .@-@ )

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
" aww poor pup " Sam said as she kicked Apollyon
_____
Tai smiled as she kept hugging Rio
____
Leo tilted his head at rose ' hardly a look for a warrior ' He thought as his lion tail curled
Wukon and Damien looked at each other then high fived
" wait isn't Sam your sister? If she gets in the way you'll fight her " Leah said
"We not sisters. Not at all" kila said. Rose had her fox ears and tail as she started at Leo.
"What are you looking at king of idiots?" rose said coldy as her black fur in her ears and tailed where covered in bloods so as her white fur. Her ears pinned back as her eyes where red. She wasn't looking sweet anymore.
-------
"I can see where Ari gets her personality from" Apollyon said.
"I'll never let you go unless Ronnie does something" rio said happily.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"We not sisters. Not at all" kila said. Rose had her fox ears and tail as she started at Leo.
"What are you looking at king of idiots?" rose said coldy as her black fur in her ears and tailed where covered in bloods so as her white fur. Her ears pinned back as her eyes where red. She wasn't looking sweet anymore.
-------
"I can see where Ari gets her personality from" Apollyon said.
"I'll never let you go unless Ronnie does something" rio said happily.

" no I meant lioness " Leah growled at Ella
Wukon and Damien did a fist bump then chest bump
" I'm just interested in seeing a fox " Leo said as his ears pinned back and his tail flicked
_________
" heiress one Apollyon none " Sam said as she walked off her tail swishing
" aww ri! " tai said

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 06:28 PM
" no I meant lioness " Leah growled at Ella
Wukon and Damien did a fist bump then chest bump
" I'm just interested in seeing a fox " Leo said as his ears pinned back and his tail flicked
_________
" heiress one Apollyon none " Sam said as she walked off her tail swishing
" aww ri! " tai said
"Can you feel the love tonight" ronnie sighed as Rio looked back. He never seen Ronnie sing but it sounded as beautiful as tai looked.
"Make that heiress and Ari 2 Apollyon none." Ari said.
-------
"Yes and sam cares for her like Abby with Ella" kila said.
"No your lying. You just thought why I was on this team. Well roses have thorns and some delay or poisonous" rose said pinning Leo to all wall and putting her dagger to his neck.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Can you feel the love tonight" ronnie sighed as Rio looked back. He never seen Ronnie sing but it sounded as beautiful as tai looked.
"Make that heiress and Ari 2 Apollyon none." Ari said.
-------
"Yes and sam cares for her like Abby with Ella" kila said.
"No your lying. You just thought why I was on this team. Well roses have thorns and some delay or poisonous" rose said pinning Leo to all wall and putting her dagger to his neck.

Leo looked at rose as his head tilted an his tail thrashed with interest
" you think I'm lying ? Sorry but I'm a bad lier " he said

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Leo looked at rose as his head tilted an his tail thrashed with interest
" you think I'm lying ? Sorry but I'm a bad lier " he said
"Kila, Leah. I see them should I go up their?" Rose asked.
"Sure. Take Leo with you " Kila said as rose had climbed up the wall with Leo in her grasp as She had opened the window and climbed in.
--------
Ari smiled as she felt something was wrong. She ran to the room where lioness and Ella where inside.
"B you can't beat Apollyon in an wrestling match" Abby dared her sister.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"Don't get killed by me" rose said as she had punched Leo gut hard before seeing Ella and lioness in sam office.
"Kila, Leah. I see them should I go up their?" Rose asked.
"Sure. Take Leo with you " Kila said as rose had climbed up the wall with Leo in her grasp as She had opened the window and climbed in.
--------
Ari smiled as she felt something was wrong. She ran to the room where lioness and Ella where inside.
"B you can't beat Apollyon in an wrestling match" Abby dared her sister.

Leo flopped in the room and snarled at rose
" careful! " he snarled

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Leo flopped in the room and snarled at rose
" careful! " he snarled
Abby had kicked Apollyon in his shin.
--------
Rose had knocked out lioness as Ella had ran to the others. Ari had tackled rose down as rose had punched her down.
"Miss me Ari?" Rose asked.
"No not as much" ari said kicking rose down as rose had stepped on Ari.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Abby had kicked Apollyon in his shin.
--------
Rose had knocked out lioness as Ella had ran to the others. Ari had tackled rose down as rose had punched her down.
"Miss me Ari?" Rose asked.
"No not as much" ari said kicking rose down as rose had stepped on Ari.

Leo grabbed Ari from behind and held her still

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Leo grabbed Ari from behind and held her still
Rose knocked her out as she carried her off. She appeared by kila and Leah.
"I got lioness and Ari" rose said.
"Good, Ari will make an great warrior put the callor on her" kila said as rose had did so.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Tai wrong person" Ella said choking.
-----
Rose knocked her out as she carried her off. She appeared by kila and Leah.
"I got lioness and Ari" rose said.
"Good, Ari will make an great warrior put the callor on her" kila said as rose had did so.

" sorry! " tai said and pulled chain away
______
Sam smelled an intruder as she growled ' lioness!' She thought and head to her office they where gone! She looked out the window as she tasted the air she snarled as she howled for abby and the others
_______
" hey I helped! " Leo said as he felt cheated

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 07:57 PM
" sorry! " tai said and pulled chain away
______
Sam smelled an intruder as she growled ' lioness!' She thought and head to her office they where gone! She looked out the window as she tasted the air she snarled as she howled for abby and the others
_______
" hey I helped! " Leo said as he felt cheated
"You helped grab Ari and didn't Get Ella!! Rose yelled as she had teleported everyone back to base.. she put the girls in a cell.
------
Abby heard the howl.
"Come on sam made the howl." Abby said as the crew had ran to her.
"Rose get Ella and if you could tai" kila said as rose nodded and teleported off.
"TAI BEHIND YOU" Ella said as rose was choking tai with tai chains.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"You helped grab Ari and didn't Get Ella!! Rose yelled as she had teleported everyone back to base.. she put the girls in a cell.
------
Abby heard the howl.
"Come on sam made the howl." Abby said as the crew had ran to her.
"Rose get Ella and if you could tai" kila said as rose nodded and teleported off.
"TAI BEHIND YOU" Ella said as rose was choking tai with tai chains.

Tai was choking as her eyes glowed so did her tattoo she was in rage mode as she broke the chain and hit rose on the head her arms glowed dark purple

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Tai was choking as her eyes glowed so did her tattoo she was in rage mode as she broke the chain and hit rose on the head her arms glowed dark purple

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"And that's Ella!" Abby said rushing to the room as it was on lockdown.
"No! Ella!" Abby said trying to get inside. Rose eyes glowed red as she had kicked tai in her gut. Her skull tattoo glew black as she smiled evilly.

Sam twirled her weapons as she pushed the button under her desk that made the lockdown not happen " no one harms my sister ! " Sam snarled and ran down the stairs
________
Tai grunted but didn't move she grabbed her chain as it swung around it glowed dark purple so did her eyes " time for some fun " she said and threw her chain at rose wrapping around her

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Sam twirled her weapons as she pushed the button under her desk that made the lockdown not happen " no one harms my sister ! " Sam snarled and ran down the stairs
________
Tai grunted but didn't move she grabbed her chain as it swung around it glowed dark purple so did her eyes " time for some fun " she said and threw her chain at rose wrapping around her
Rose had teleported Ella with tai into an forset as she had broken tai chains.
"Well looks like your chain is mine" rose said using magic to grab Ella with the chain.
"Tai!" Ella said chocking on the chain as Abby had turned into her cheetah form and ran off into the forset.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Rose had teleported Ella with tai into an forset as she had broken tai chains.
"Well looks like your chain is mine" rose said using magic to grab Ella with the chain.
"Tai!" Ella said chocking on the chain as Abby had turned into her cheetah form and ran off into the forset.

Tai poofed Ella beside her and held on to her
" she isn't yours " tai said as she created a shadow ball and blasted rose with it
______
Sam ran after them on all fours her ears where back as she held her weapon in her mouth

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Tai poofed Ella beside her and held on to her
" she isn't yours " tai said as she created a shadow ball and blasted rose with it
______
Sam ran after them on all fours her ears where back as she held her weapon in her mouth
"She is now so are you" rose said knocking Ella out and putting an callor around tai, she had knocked tai out to as she had dropped tai chain. Abby had saw rose as she growled at her. Rose teleported away with the girls.
"Ella, no" Abby said putting her head down. "I failed" Abby said softly.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"She is now so are you" rose said knocking Ella out and putting an callor around tai, she had knocked tai out to as she had dropped tai chain. Abby had saw rose as she growled at her. Rose teleported away with the girls.
"Ella, no" Abby said putting her head down. "I failed" Abby said softly.

Sam saw that Abby was upset she snarled and threw her one of her sword at a tree " no Abby I failed I'm supposed to protect all of you... " she said as she hugged Abby " all of you " she repeated
_____
Tai woke up as she feels different"ugh what the ? " she said

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Sam saw that Abby was upset she snarled and threw her one of her sword at a tree " no Abby I failed I'm supposed to protect all of you... " she said as she hugged Abby " all of you " she repeated
_____
Tai woke up as she feels different"ugh what the ? " she said
"But I'm heiress to. I failed my sister" abby said.
--------
"Rise and shine. Ari and tai you are in the hq where you will train train to be the best warriors" Kila said as Ella growled at kila. Kila saw this as she had kicked Ella. Ella groaned.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
"But I'm heiress to. I failed my sister" abby said.
--------
"Rise and shine. Ari and tai you are in the hq where you will train train to be the best warriors" Kila said as Ella growled at kila. Kila saw this as she had kicked Ella. Ella groaned.

" no you tried " Sam said as she looked down
" I wasn't there so I failed I'm supposed to stay by my team but didn't " she said as her ears where down

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
" no you tried " Sam said as she looked down
" I wasn't there so I failed I'm supposed to stay by my team but didn't " she said as her ears where down
Kila shocked Ari and tai as Ari twicthed in pain.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 09:20 PM
"Well we both failed but we will get them back" Abby said to her wife.
--------
Kila shocked Ari and tai as Ari twicthed in pain.

Sam started to cry she lost her sister
" I want my sister back I want them all back there my only family .. " she whimpered
________
Tai screamed in pain but was in rage her eyes glowed dangerously as she roared

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sam started to cry she lost her sister
" I want my sister back I want them all back there my only family .. " she whimpered
________
Tai screamed in pain but was in rage her eyes glowed dangerously as she roared
"So do I" abby said hugging sam.
-------
"Rose Leah? Going to train them?" She asked.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"So do I" abby said hugging sam.
-------
"Rose Leah? Going to train them?" She asked.

Sam hugged back
_________
Leah stepped back as she saw tai
" no thanks! Look at her! " she said . Tai roared again as she looked at kila her eyes where fully purple she was in beast mode . She charged at kila

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Sam hugged back
_________
Leah stepped back as she saw tai
" no thanks! Look at her! " she said . Tai roared again as she looked at kila her eyes where fully purple she was in beast mode . She charged at kila
Rose had used an spell to get tai under her control.
"Sit down" rose said.

Leucos
September 8th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Rose had used an spell to get tai under her control.
"Sit down" rose said.

Tai snarled she had no choice but to listen she sat down like a dog but she still snarled . ' rio!!!help me!!' She thought . Tai wasn't in control any more she looked around as she poked the ground

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Tai snarled she had no choice but to listen she sat down like a dog but she still snarled . ' rio!!!help me!!' She thought . Tai wasn't in control any more she looked around as she poked the ground
"Leah how about you train Ari and I train tai?" Rose suggested(night)

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 09:15 AM
"Leah how about you train Ari and I train tai?" Rose suggested(night)

Leah nodded as she head over to Ari
_______
Tai growled as she looked around she was still in beast mode but she hates to be controlled ' RIO! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!' She thought as her eyes glowed brighter

Can rio read minds? )

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Leah nodded as she head over to Ari
_______
Tai growled as she looked around she was still in beast mode but she hates to be controlled ' RIO! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!' She thought as her eyes glowed brighter

Can rio read minds? )
(No but sky can)
Sky suddenly heard tai as she groaned.
------
Ari tried not to get grabbed as she was pulled out. Rose had grabbed tai as she took her to the training room. Hawkstar

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 11:24 AM
(No but sky can)
Sky suddenly heard tai as she groaned.
------
Ari tried not to get grabbed as she was pulled out. Rose had grabbed tai as she took her to the training room. Hawkstar

Tai growled as she loked at rose she tried clawing her

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Tai growled as she loked at rose she tried clawing her
"Sky are you okay?" Rio asked the hippogriff fanus.
-------
Rose shocked tai.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
"Sky are you okay?" Rio asked the hippogriff fanus.
-------
Rose shocked tai.

Tai whimpered as she was shocked ' RIO!' She thought . tai stared at rose she snarled again as she fell . She wasn't going to follow her orders since the spell works out. She kicked rose and knocked her out .She roared and ran back to the academy as fast as she could

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Tai whimpered as she was shocked ' RIO!' She thought. tai stared at rose she snarled again as she fell. She wasn't going to follow her orders since the spell works out. She kicked rose and knocked her out.She roared and ran back to the academy as fast as she could
rose had grabbed tai with tai chains as she had gotten her. Abby saw rose as the heiress headbutted rose. rose had blocked the attack as some blast of fire came out of nowhere and two orange eyes were glowing.
"its time for fun." a raspy voice said as it had blasted fire at the two. abby had hit an tree as rose had some burns but teleported away.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 04:02 PM
rose had grabbed tai with tai chains as she had gotten her. Abby saw rose as the heiress headbutted rose. rose had blocked the attack as some blast of fire came out of nowhere and two orange eyes were glowing.
"its time for fun." a raspy voice said as it had blasted fire at the two. abby had hit an tree as rose had some burns but teleported away.

Ronnie or rio?? )

Sam ran to Abby and helped her up her ears twitched as she saw the person she snarled and grabbed her weapon . Tai growled and grabbed her chain her eyes where still bright purple . She ran back to the person she cared about rio
" who the heck are you? " Sam snarled

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Ronnie or rio?? )

Sam ran to Abby and helped her up her ears twitched as she saw the person she snarled and grabbed her weapon . Tai growled and grabbed her chain her eyes where still bright purple . She ran back to the person she cared about rio
" who the heck are you? " Sam snarled
(ronnie)
"damn it i lost my temper again" ronnie said.
"thats the third time this week" abby said.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 04:24 PM
(ronnie)
"damn it i lost my temper again" ronnie said.
"thats the third time this week" abby said.

Ok )

Sam calmed down she put her weapon away " at least your ok , both of you " she said .She looked around and sighed "shall we head back?" She asked

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ok )

Sam calmed down she put her weapon away " at least your ok , both of you " she said .She looked around and sighed "shall we head back?" She asked
-------
"yes" abby said.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
rio ran to tia.
"im so happy your okay. sky told us what happened" rio said.
-------
"yes" abby said.

Tai whimpered while looking at him her purple eyes at his . She couldn't speak only make noises at the moment . She played with her chain a little bit , and scratched her ear .
_______
Sam motions Ronnie and Abby to head to the academy
' Rose is so dead when she comes back to the academy! ' She thought

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Tai whimpered while looking at him her purple eyes at his . She couldn't speak only make noises at the moment . She played with her chain a little bit , and scratched her ear .
_______
Sam motions Ronnie and Abby to head to the academy
' Rose is so dead when she comes back to the academy! ' She thought
ronnie had did an spell so tai could talk.
------
rose had a new misson but it was one she didnt want to do. go to the academy as an student and act nice. she had turned into her other form as she looked sweet and kind. her fox ears turned red and she wasnt cover in blood. she walked in as she ahd to get used to her new name ivy. she had bumped into sam.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 05:12 PM
ronnie had did an spell so tai could talk.
------
rose had a new misson but it was one she didnt want to do. go to the academy as an student and act nice. she had turned into her other form as she looked sweet and kind. her fox ears turned red and she wasnt cover in blood. she walked in as she ahd to get used to her new name ivy. she had bumped into sam.

" thanks ronnie.. " tai said in a raspy voice she looks at Rio again she backed up a few inches " you shouldn't be near me when I'm in this mode .. " she said
_______
Sam stumbled as she saw a new student
" you ok? Names Sam I'm ahead of team satrn . You need help? " she asked ivy

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 05:21 PM
" thanks ronnie.. " tai said in a raspy voice she looks at Rio again she backed up a few inches " you shouldn't be near me when I'm in this mode .. " she said
_______
Sam stumbled as she saw a new student
" you ok? Names Sam I'm ahead of team satrn . You need help? " she asked ivy
"hi sam. Umm yes. I don't know my way around." ivy said getting up.
------
"why not your been around me like that before" rio asked.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 05:24 PM
"hi sam. Umm yes. I don't know my way around." ivy said getting up.
------
"why not your been around me like that before" rio asked.

Tai snarled as she pushed Rio
" because I could hurt you this is why it's called beast mode!! You dolt " she said as her eyes glowed brighter than before

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Tai snarled as she pushed Rio
" because I could hurt you this is why it's called beast mode!! You dolt " she said as her eyes glowed brighter than before
(so rose will change while she at the academy. but when kila comes for her rose she hides and kila leaves. then the others get rose and she tells the truth. and that she changed)
"how about the gym. i love to wrestle and play sports" ivy said.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"oh okay" rio said going inside.
-----
(so rose will change while she at the academy. but when kila comes for her rose she hides and kila leaves. then the others get rose and she tells the truth. and that she changed)
"how about the gym. i love to wrestle and play sports" ivy said.

Tai mentally slapped her self when rio walked in the academy
" GRAAAAAAARH! " tai yelled as she punched a near by tree making it fall over
' You stupid beast !' She thought
________
" well I would love to show you , but I will warn you Ari and I are pretty good . Oh and no fighting with student no phones or weapons out unless In weapons management and use and no ripped clothes understood? " Sam said as she lead ivy to the gym

Ok )

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Tai mentally slapped her self when rio walked in the academy
" GRAAAAAAARH! " tai yelled as she punched a near by tree making it fall over
' You stupid beast !' She thought
________
" well I would love to show you , but I will warn you Ari and I are pretty good . Oh and no fighting with student no phones or weapons out unless In weapons management and use and no ripped clothes understood? " Sam said as she lead ivy to the gym

Ok )
"okay but who is ari? and what if i get attacked first?" ivy asked.
------
ari had made an tunnel as she was under tai. she heard tai as she saw that tai chain, which was around her neck was glowing. she had started to choke.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"okay but who is ari? and what if i get attacked first?" ivy asked.
------
ari had made an tunnel as she was under tai. she heard tai as she saw that tai chain, which was around her neck was glowing. she had started to choke.

" a friend of my mine , and don't worry you won't " Sam said as her ears where down
_________
Tai choked as she tried getting her chain off her pupils shrunk as she roared her teeth grew . She was full beast now , she kept choking trying to breath as she scratched the grass

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
" a friend of my mine , and don't worry you won't " Sam said as her ears where down
_________
Tai choked as she tried getting her chain off her pupils shrunk as she roared her teeth grew . She was full beast now , she kept choking trying to breath as she scratched the grass
"oh okay" ivy said.
-----
"tai stop!" ari said choking.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"oh okay" ivy said.
-----
"tai stop!" ari said choking.

Tai growled as she ripped her chain off of her self she snarled and threw it away .She could breath again she looked around as she sniffed and bared her teeth she looked like a mad women ready to attack.
_______
Nikki walked up to Sam and ivy
" s-so sorry I'm late ! I was sick . Oh a new student! Names Nikki I'm apart of the team welcome to silverbelt! " Nikki said and opened her arms wide as if they where entering a palace . Sam rolled her eyes
" that's what you say every time Nikki " Sam said

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Tai growled as she ripped her chain off of her self she snarled and threw it away .She could breath again she looked around as she sniffed and bared her teeth she looked like a mad women ready to attack.
_______
Nikki walked up to Sam and ivy
" s-so sorry I'm late ! I was sick . Oh a new student! Names Nikki I'm apart of the team welcome to silverbelt! " Nikki said and opened her arms wide as if they where entering a palace . Sam rolled her eyes
" that's what you say every time Nikki " Sam said
ari had still choking.
"please stop" ari said.
------
"hi" ivy said as she felt hotter than usually.
"sorry i messed with the ac. stupid thing not working" ronnie said fixing the heat.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 07:19 PM
ari had still choking.
"please stop" ari said.
------
"hi" ivy said as she felt hotter than usually.
"sorry i messed with the ac. stupid thing not working" ronnie said fixing the heat.

Tai tilted her head as she realized what she was doing her purple glow dimmed down as her pupils enlarged . She had a shocked look on her face her hands covering her mouth
" Im ...im so sorry! I never meant to hurt you..I am a monster..! " tai said while crying she ran off not even looking at Ari

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Tai tilted her head as she realized what she was doing her purple glow dimmed down as her pupils enlarged . She had a shocked look on her face her hands covering her mouth
" Im ...im so sorry! I never meant to hurt you..I am a monster..! " tai said while crying she ran off not even looking at Ari
-----
ivy watched ronnie leave.
"where is she going?" ivy asked.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"its fine. happened to the best including ronnie and rio" ari said.
-----
ivy watched ronnie leave.
"where is she going?" ivy asked.

" probably to her room " Nikki said as she made it snow , a snow flake landed on the heiress nose witch made it twitch
" Nikki your making it snow again " Sam said as she sneezed nikki snapped out of it " oh sorry " she said smiling she shifted her navy blue cloak
_________
Tai hid behind some bushes she held her knees as she cried she didn't listen , she looked around as she didn't see any one
" g-good n-no o-o-o-one should be near me ... " she sniffles

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 07:37 PM
" probably to her room " Nikki said as she made it snow , a snow flake landed on the heiress nose witch made it twitch
" Nikki your making it snow again " Sam said as she sneezed nikki snapped out of it " oh sorry " she said smiling she shifted her navy blue cloak
_________
Tai hid behind some bushes she held her knees as she cried she didn't listen , she looked around as she didn't see any one
" g-good n-no o-o-o-one should be near me ... " she sniffles
"but OWWW!" ari said as her tail had caught as well with the rest of her fur.
"put it out" ari said running around.
-----
"but that's the exit" ivy said.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"but OWWW!" ari said as her tail had caught as well with the rest of her fur.
"put it out" ari said running around.
-----
"but that's the exit" ivy said.

" then I'm not sure ... " Nikki said as she waved by to ivy
" welp I'm heading to t the library " she said and headed there

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM
" then I'm not sure ... " Nikki said as she waved by to ivy
" welp I'm heading to t the library " she said and headed there
"tai, on 3 run. 1..2..3 ! NOW" ari said as she had started to run. the girl smiled as she chased after the two.
----
"okay" ivy said.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
A girl had hopped out of the bushed. a golden collar was around her neck as she had an job to do. kill ari and tai.
"tai, on 3 run. 1..2..3 ! NOW" ari said as she had started to run. the girl smiled as she chased after the two.
----
"okay" ivy said.

Tai stayed where she was as her eyes glowed purple again her pupils shrunk she roared as she ran at the girl she jumped high and made her fist slam into the ground creating a crack that would hopefully make the girl call
_____
The two arrived at the gym
" well here we are " Sam said

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Tai stayed where she was as her eyes glowed purple again her pupils shrunk she roared as she ran at the girl she jumped high and made her fist slam into the ground creating a crack that would hopefully make the girl call
_____
The two arrived at the gym
" well here we are " Sam said
the girl backflipped over the crack as she had summoned an fire sword. she smiled. finally some fun.
-----
"wow. who is that?" ivy asked as apollyon came over.
"Hey be-'' apollyon said as ivy had popped his shoulder.
"sorry buddy try harder next time to not to flirt with me." ivy said as apollyon nodded his head.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
the girl backflipped over the crack as she had summoned an fire sword. she smiled. finally some fun.
-----
"wow. who is that?" ivy asked as apollyon came over.
"Hey be-'' apollyon said as ivy had popped his shoulder.
"sorry buddy try harder next time to not to flirt with me." ivy said as apollyon nodded his head.

Tai snarled as her hands had black flame around it like gauntlets she hit the girl quickly from one side then the next and the next . She was in rage a storm a monster nothing was stopping her. She continued to hit the girl

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Tai snarled as her hands had black flame around it like gauntlets she hit the girl quickly from one side then the next and the next . She was in rage a storm a monster nothing was stopping her. She continued to hit the girl
-----
the girl had dodged the attacks as she had kicked tai down. ari laid on teh ground begin shocked by the female.

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 08:40 PM
ivy raised her eyebrow as apollyon saw that.
"i'm sorry sam it won't happen again" apollyon said.
-----
the girl had dodged the attacks as she had kicked tai down. ari laid on teh ground begin shocked by the female.

Tai fell down as she got back up a puff of smoke came out of her nose , she roared in anger as she glowed purple creating a huge chaotic blast making the girl and the other girl fly in opposite directions . She was like a bomb waiting to explode or in this case attack

Leucos
September 9th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Bad Wolf

Nikki was sitting in the library as she was doing some research on kila
" where are you" she said to herself

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Tai fell down as she got back up a puff of smoke came out of her nose , she roared in anger as she glowed purple creating a huge chaotic blast making the girl and the other girl fly in opposite directions . She was like a bomb waiting to explode or in this case attack
the girl handed on the tree as ari knew who it is. ronnie but where is her tattoo? ari thought seeing it removed.
"tai its ronnie. shes under control and her tattoo is gone" ari said. ronnie hopped down from the tree.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 10:24 AM
the girl handed on the tree as ari knew who it is. ronnie but where is her tattoo? ari thought seeing it removed.
"tai its ronnie. shes under control and her tattoo is gone" ari said. ronnie hopped down from the tree.

Tai growled as she stood back up glowing purple she saw the collar as her eyes narrowed she rushed towards Ronnie as she grabbed the collar and ripped it off of her. " n-no o-one h-hurts m-my friends.. " was all she could say as she crushed the collar

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Tai growled as she stood back up glowing purple she saw the collar as her eyes narrowed she rushed towards Ronnie as she grabbed the collar and ripped it off of her. " n-no o-one h-hurts m-my friends.. " was all she could say as she crushed the collar
ronnie collar fell off as she laughed.
"going to have to try harder" roinne said blasting fire at the two.
"oh where is nikki when you need her" ari said.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM
ronnie collar fell off as she laughed.
"going to have to try harder" roinne said blasting fire at the two.
"oh where is nikki when you need her" ari said.

Tai fell to her knees as she screamed in pain Nikki blasted some ice at Ronnie
" sister stop! This isn't you! Please " Nikki said as she grabbed her syth she twirled it around as she moved her ice blue cloak
" Ronnie please I don't want to fight a sister " she said as her eyes where ice blue

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Tai fell to her knees as she screamed in pain Nikki blasted some ice at Ronnie
" sister stop! This isn't you! Please " Nikki said as she grabbed her syth she twirled it around as she moved her ice blue cloak
" Ronnie please I don't want to fight a sister " she said as her eyes where ice blue
ronnie hit the tree as she was covered in snow.
"nikki her tattoo its been removed" ari said. ronnie had grabbed her sword.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 10:57 AM
ronnie hit the tree as she was covered in snow.
"nikki her tattoo its been removed" ari said. ronnie had grabbed her sword.

Nikki nodded as she dashed to Ronnie she blasted ice at her to stop her from moving she grabbed her arm and hand glowed
" bring back what was lost to the eyes of host , let her see before it's too late " Nikki said as Ronnie tattoo came back .
______
Tai on the other hand was catching her breath she snarled as she was still in beast mode. Which was like a curse , she looked at Ronnie and Nikki her hands turned into fists

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Nikki nodded as she dashed to Ronnie she blasted ice at her to stop her from moving she grabbed her arm and hand glowed
" bring back what was lost to the eyes of host , let her see before it's too late " Nikki said as Ronnie tattoo came back .
______
Tai on the other hand was catching her breath she snarled as she was still in beast mode. Which was like a curse , she looked at Ronnie and Nikki her hands turned into fists
ronnie kicked nikki as she before the spell was done. ronnie opened her eyes as she looked around.
"nikki are you okay?" ronnie asked before hearing an spell.
"take back what was placed as control is back to mine" a man said removing the tattoo again.

doghouse
September 10th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Bad Wolf

Nikki was sitting in the library as she was doing some research on kila
" where are you" she said to herself
Corwin slipped into the library, his hands in his pockets, owl talons clicking softly on the ground, though he did his best to move as quietly as he could, he couldn't help but make a bit of noise, especially when his wings rustled slightly, and he paused as he walked into an isle to see a girl, who seemed to be looking for a book. “Are you looking for something?” he asked, blinking at her, whispering not only because he normally did, but this was a library.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 11:07 AM
ronnie kicked nikki as she before the spell was done. ronnie opened her eyes as she looked around.
"nikki are you okay?" ronnie asked before hearing an spell.
"take back what was placed as control is back to mine" a man said removing the tattoo again.

Nikki shook her head and growled at the man
" on come on ! That's not fair , and how dare you hurt Ronnie! " she said as she grabbed her weapon
" your cheating ! Play fair game or I'll cheat as well! " Nikki said as she placed some ice on Ronnie to hold her still
" she is y sister so back off tall dark and grousome! " she said in anger

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Corwin slipped into the library, his hands in his pockets, owl talons clicking softly on the ground, though he did his best to move as quietly as he could, he couldn't help but make a bit of noise, especially when his wings rustled slightly, and he paused as he walked into an isle to see a girl, who seemed to be looking for a book. “Are you looking for something?” he asked, blinking at her, whispering not only because he normally did, but this was a library.

" huh oh sorry I was researching on something may I help you? " Nikki asked as she shifted her cloak

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Nikki shook her head and growled at the man
" on come on ! That's not fair , and how dare you hurt Ronnie! " she said as she grabbed her weapon
" your cheating ! Play fair game or I'll cheat as well! " Nikki said as she placed some ice on Ronnie to hold her still
" she is y sister so back off tall dark and grousome! " she said in anger
"aww elsa got angry..." the man said smiling. "ronnie attack" the man said as ronnie had blasted fire at nikki and unfroze. ari had blocked the fireballs as she growled at the man.

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 11:11 AM
" huh oh sorry I was researching on something may I help you? " Nikki asked as she shifted her cloak
but how is nikki in two places at once wait.......
THE ANSWER is MAGIC)

doghouse
September 10th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Corwin shook his head, but hesitated a moment. “No,” he said after a short pause, looking at her with a slightly cheerful gleam in his eyes. “If you don't mind me asking, what were you researching?” he asked distractedly, running one finger over a row of books, searching for the right letter.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Corwin shook his head, but hesitated a moment. “No,” he said after a short pause, looking at her with a slightly cheerful gleam in his eyes. “If you don't mind me asking, what were you researching?” he asked distractedly, running one finger over a row of books, searching for the right letter.

" this man who is harming my sister Ronnie my other half is protecting her .meaning I split myself " Nikki said

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"aww elsa got angry..." the man said smiling. "ronnie attack" the man said as ronnie had blasted fire at nikki and unfroze. ari had blocked the fireballs as she growled at the man.

Nikki yelled as she blocked it with her scyth
" sister stop! " she said as she vanished and hit Ronnie with her scyth she backflipped and hit her again . This time she spun her scyth as she created four white snowflakes and blasted it at the man making them explode at him

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Nikki yelled as she blocked it with her scyth
" sister stop! " she said as she vanished and hit Ronnie with her scyth she backflipped and hit her again . This time she spun her scyth as she created four white snowflakes and blasted it at the man making them explode at him
the man had teleported out of the way.
"nikki there is no use to stop me. i'm your oldest enemy. i studied your every move, your friends every weakness and moves. you can't stop me." the man said as ari charged at him. the man had kicked ari down as she had fell down whining.
"not all of them" ari said as she saw someone familiar.
"and who would that be? weiss and lilly" ari said.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 12:01 PM
the man had teleported out of the way.
"nikki there is no use to stop me. i'm your oldest enemy. i studied your every move, your friends every weakness and moves. you can't stop me." the man said as ari charged at him. the man had kicked ari down as she had fell down whining.
"not all of them" ari said as she saw someone familiar.
"and who would that be? weiss and lilly" ari said.

" you you you DOLT!! " Nikki said as she teleported behind him and put her scryth up to his neck " WEISS help! " she said as Weiss grabbed her sword and created a silver circle and blasted it at the man hoping to make him freeze

Tai growled as she used her chain to wrap around the man she made it glow to weaken him "l-l-leave Ronnie alone!!" She said in a raspy voice . Sam walked out of no where and saw what was going on she unsheathed her red claws and dashed at the man

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 12:09 PM
" you you you DOLT!! " Nikki said as she teleported behind him and put her scryth up to his neck " WEISS help! " she said as Weiss grabbed her sword and created a silver circle and blasted it at the man hoping to make him freeze

Tai growled as she used her chain to wrap around the man she made it glow to weaken him "l-l-leave Ronnie alone!!" She said in a raspy voice . Sam walked out of no where and saw what was going on she unsheathed her red claws and dashed at the man
the man had dodged the two attacks.
"weiss ready?" lilly asked as she had watched the fight.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 12:18 PM
the man had dodged the two attacks.
"weiss ready?" lilly asked as she had watched the fight.

Weiss nodded as her eyes glowed silver she put her hands out like a ti chi move and created a huge white and blue bull she pointed her hand at the man which made the bull charge at him . Nikki on the other hand was raged like a little child " No fair no fair no fair! Ugh! Why do I even bother playing by the rules i-i could just GARH! " she said as her scyth glowe d and shifted into a gun blasting at the man. Sam teleported to the man and scratched him with her wolverine like claws , she did a few backflips and kicked him in the knees then scratched his neck with no miss .

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Weiss nodded as her eyes glowed silver she put her hands out like a ti chi move and created a huge white and blue bull she pointed her hand at the man which made the bull charge at him . Nikki on the other hand was raged like a little child " No fair no fair no fair! Ugh! Why do I even bother playing by the rules i-i could just GARH! " she said as her scyth glowe d and shifted into a gun blasting at the man. Sam teleported to the man and scratched him with her wolverine like claws , she did a few backflips and kicked him in the knees then scratched his neck with no miss .
(the man knows everyone moves but weiss and lilly so.... how would a gun hit him?)
the man got hit by weiss bull as he didn't see it coming. lilly had sweeped kick the man before being grabbed by ronnie.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
(the man knows everyone moves but weiss and lilly so.... how would a gun hit him?)
the man got hit by weiss bull as he didn't see it coming. lilly had sweeped kick the man before being grabbed by ronnie.

What you mean her scyth forms into a gun as well kinda like ruby rose ! )
" oh come on! Just give up you dolt Ronnie please hurt him! " Nikki said as she saw Ronnie grab the man . Tai was confused as she grabbed her chain Sam snarled as she landed on her feet
" I've had enough of this pesky fighting , time to get things over with! " she said as her claws shrunk she nodded to Weiss as Weiss hands glowed creating a weakening spell on the man for Ronnie

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
What you mean her scyth forms into a gun as well kinda like ruby rose ! )
" oh come on! Just give up you dolt Ronnie please hurt him! " Nikki said as she saw Ronnie grab the man . Tai was confused as she grabbed her chain Sam snarled as she landed on her feet
" I've had enough of this pesky fighting , time to get things over with! " she said as her claws shrunk she nodded to Weiss as Weiss hands glowed creating a weakening spell on the man for Ronnie
the man teleported away as ronnie had her tattoo back.
"umm... what happened this time?" ronnie asked.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 12:54 PM
the man teleported away as ronnie had her tattoo back.
"umm... what happened this time?" ronnie asked.

" well your tattoo was gone as you tried to kill tai who is in beast mode still , I tried to help but you kicked me and this whole fighting thing happens . But I'm so glad your back sister! " Nikki said and hugged Ronnie Sam smiled while crossing her arms her ears twitched. Weiss sighed as she put her sword away
" now if I can get back to the company that'll be great " she said and walked away . Tai growled as she walked off her eyes glowed she looked for rio

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 01:08 PM
" well your tattoo was gone as you tried to kill tai who is in beast mode still , I tried to help but you kicked me and this whole fighting thing happens . But I'm so glad your back sister! " Nikki said and hugged Ronnie Sam smiled while crossing her arms her ears twitched. Weiss sighed as she put her sword away
" now if I can get back to the company that'll be great " she said and walked away . Tai growled as she walked off her eyes glowed she looked for rio
rio hugged tai as lilly had when back inside.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 01:14 PM
rio hugged tai as lilly had when back inside.

Tai hugged back as her eyes whent back to normal her mode was off well for now at least " sorry rio... " tai said as she looked down , Sam walked back into the academy she looked for ivy as she was interested in this new person
' Strange this girl is a Fox but people didn't judge me when I was a wolf better not judge a Fox ' She thought and walked into the library .

Nikki smiled at Ronnie she was happy that her sister was ok
" so what are you doing for the ball?! Are you even going ooh! I got a great idea! " Nikki said as she acted like a child

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Tai hugged back as her eyes whent back to normal her mode was off well for now at least " sorry rio... " tai said as she looked down , Sam walked back into the academy she looked for ivy as she was interested in this new person
' Strange this girl is a Fox but people didn't judge me when I was a wolf better not judge a Fox ' She thought and walked into the library .

Nikki smiled at Ronnie she was happy that her sister was ok
" so what are you doing for the ball?! Are you even going ooh! I got a great idea! " Nikki said as she acted like a child
"hi" ivy said to tai smiling.
------
"I was going to dj again but what's your plan?" ronnie asked feeling that something was going to happen. the man had took away nikki tattoo as ronnie looked at hr sister.
"nikki you okay?" ronnie asked as the man had yelled the words 'nikki attack ronnie'

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 01:30 PM
"hi" ivy said to tai smiling.
------
"I was going to dj again but what's your plan?" ronnie asked feeling that something was going to happen. the man had took away nikki tattoo as ronnie looked at hr sister.
"nikki you okay?" ronnie asked as the man had yelled the words 'nikki attack ronnie'

" hi.. " tai said nervously
________
Nikki closed her eyes she tried to fight but had no choice she had a frown on her face as she kicked Ronnie and summond her scyth
" I'm sorry...but i...I DIE! " she said and blasted some ice near Ronnie

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 01:42 PM
" hi.. " tai said nervously
________
Nikki closed her eyes she tried to fight but had no choice she had a frown on her face as she kicked Ronnie and summoned her scythe
" I'm sorry...but i...I DIE! " she said and blasted some ice near Ronnie
ronnie hit a tree as her powers were weak to nikkis. ronnie had blasted a flame her sister. she was in pain but she need to fight back.
----
"cool chain. i have one like that" ivy said to tai showing the chain.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 01:49 PM
ronnie hit a tree as her powers were weak to nikkis. ronnie had blasted a flame her sister. she was in pain but she need to fight back.
----
"cool chain. i have one like that" ivy said to tai showing the chain.

' Um..' Tai thought as she looked at the chain
" cool.. " she said as she shifted her own
_______
Nikki was burned as she fell she cought her breath
' I'm sorry!' She thought as she twirled her scyth around , she dashed at Ronnie and grabbed her sister by her neck
Her eye glowed as she was angry
" goodbye sister " she said as she raised her scyth

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 01:53 PM
' Um..' Tai thought as she looked at the chain
" cool.. " she said as she shifted her own
_______
Nikki was burned as she fell she cought her breath
' I'm sorry!' She thought as she twirled her scyth around , she dashed at Ronnie and grabbed her sister by her neck
Her eye glowed as she was angry
" goodbye sister " she said as she raised her scyth
"nikki don't please" ronnie said as she was surrounded by walls of ice. she couldn't escape. ronnie had kicked her sister back as she tried to get to her sword.
-----
"do you have like cool powers?" ivy asked.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"nikki don't please" ronnie said as she was surrounded by walls of ice. she couldn't escape. ronnie had kicked her sister back as she tried to get to her sword.
-----
"do you have like cool powers?" ivy asked.

Nikki fell backwards she hit her head on a wall of ice ,she got back up her scythe turned into a gun as she aimed it at Ronnie her eyes narrowed
" I have to I'm sorry " she said
Nikki was there at her first day of school with Ronnie she couldn't make any friends as they ignored her some one pushed her into the trash can as Ronnie helped her out of it
Nikki eyes widened she saw what she was doing but shook her head

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Nikki fell backwards she hit her head on a wall of ice ,she got back up her scythe turned into a gun as she aimed it at Ronnie her eyes narrowed
" I have to I'm sorry " she said
Nikki was there at her first day of school with Ronnie she couldn't make any friends as they ignored her some one pushed her into the trash can as Ronnie helped her out of it
Nikki eyes widened she saw what she was doing but shook her head
"thanks nikki you're the best sister" ronnie said.
ronnie put her head down at the broken sword as she had nothing to protect her. she heard an gunshot as she fell in the white snow. she had gotten hit in her chest as the snow had started to turn red. she had saw memories past her by as she was slowly freezing to death.
------
"cool... is that snow?" ivy asked looking at the white forest.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:19 PM
ronnie saw her sword broken as it was an gift from nikki for her 10th birthday.
"open mine ronnie!" nikki said as ronnie had opened it and saw a sword that looked like a flame. just like she wanted.
"thanks nikki you're the best sister" ronnie said.
ronnie put her head down at the broken sword as she had nothing to protect her. she heard an gunshot as she fell in the white snow. she had gotten hit in her chest as the snow had started to turn red. she has memory past her by as she was slowly freezing to death.
------
"cool... is that snow?" ivy asked looking at the white forest.

Nikki put the gun away she was back to normal as her eyes widened she screamed and ran to Ronnie
" NO!!! No no no no no! " she said and held Ronnie the snow was getting worse her hand glowed over the wound and healed it as it took the bullet out
" no....Ronnie. " she said the snow created a blurr

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
BALL WILL START TONIGHT!

Darky Bad Wolf Role Jaymoon

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Nikki put the gun away she was back to normal as her eyes widened she screamed and ran to Ronnie
" NO!!! No no no no no! " she said and held Ronnie the snow was getting worse her hand glowed over the wound and healed it as it took the bullet out
" no....Ronnie. " she said the snow created a blurr
"nik-ni-nikki? i-is t-that y-y-you?" ronnie asked as she couldn't see through the snow. ronnie eyes were trying to stay open as she was half way dead. ari had saw the snow as she ran beside tai. ivy had followed.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:32 PM
ronnie was still freezing to death as she starting to get colder.
"nik-ni-nikki? i-is t-that y-y-you?" ronnie asked as she couldn't see through the snow. ronnie eyes were trying to stay open as she was half way dead. ari had saw the snow as she ran beside tai. ivy had followed.

Nikki calmed down so did the snow disappeared she was crying tai made it before things got any worse her hand glowed purple and healed Ronnie to full state as she learned in her classes . Nikki hugged her sister as she was upset at herself " I'm so sorry I should never h-have been here! " she said as she got up and ran away

Blizzardfang gave me an idea! *cough * *cough* )

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Nikki calmed down so did the snow disappeared she was crying tai made it before things got any worse her hand glowed purple and healed Ronnie to full state as she learned in her classes . Nikki hugged her sister as she was upset at herself " I'm so sorry I should never h-have been here! " she said as she got up and ran away

Blizzardfang gave me an idea! *cough * *cough* )( she's fully healed the snow is killing her cause she been lying in snow for about a long time)
"no nikki wait" ronnie said using some power to keep nikki beside her.
"it wasn't your fault. i will always be your older sister. i'm never will leave you. I will always be right there for you" ronnie said weakly as she had smiled at nikki hugging her.

doghouse
September 10th, 2017, 02:41 PM
" this man who is harming my sister Ronnie my other half is protecting her .meaning I split myself " Nikki said
Corwin stopped and looked at her, confused. “What...? Could you explain that again please?” he asked, not at all following her words. Did she mean there was like two of her or something? He wasn't sure, and started tapping his toes on the floor, a nervous habit of his, which produced a soft drumming noise like rain on glass.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:47 PM
( she's fully healed the snow is killing her cause she been lying in snow for about a long time)
"no nikki wait" ronnie said using some power to keep nikki beside her.
"it wasn't your fault. i will always be your older sister. i'm never will leave you. I will always be right there for you" ronnie said weakly as she had smiled at nikki hugging her.

Oh )
Nikki looked down she got out of Ronnie hug
" i... " she said as snow rose from her feet

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Corwin stopped and looked at her, confused. “What...? Could you explain that again please?” he asked, not at all following her words. Did she mean there was like two of her or something? He wasn't sure, and started tapping his toes on the floor, a nervous habit of his, which produced a soft drumming noise like rain on glass.

" well you see I have magic and ice abilities this ability where I multi my self to where there was one there is now two of me " she said as she flipped a page

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Oh )
Nikki looked down she got out of Ronnie hug
" i... " she said as snow rose from her feet
ronnie began to fall asleep as she snored an bit. she was fine and warm.
"she was dying because she was laying in the snow. got it" ari said.
"nikki i think you should get some rest with ronnie. you two had fought today. just get some rest before the ball" ari said.

doghouse
September 10th, 2017, 02:58 PM
" well you see I have magic and ice abilities this ability where I multi my self to where there was one there is now two of me " she said as she flipped a page
“That's... interesting,” he managed, trying to wrap his mind around that, then deciding that either she was insane, or she was telling the truth, or maybe both. He smiled at that a little bit and nodded. Corwin grabbed a book of the shelf with a triumphant noise and flipped through it, quickly reading over the pages he needed, and searching for anything else. “Why would there be books on him?”

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:00 PM
ronnie began to fall asleep as she snored an bit. she was fine and warm.
"she was dying because she was laying in the snow. got it" ari said.
"nikki i think you should get some rest with ronnie. you two had fought today. just get some rest before the ball" ari said.

" b-but that still means I hurt her! I created the snow !! " she shrieked . She layed down by Ronnie as she yawned
" but she is still my sister " she said tiredly
" well at least it was a one time thing " she yawned
________
Tai was in the library with Sam she grabbed a book
" so how was it? " Sam asked and flipped a page tai growled
" no thanks to you Ronnie and Nikki could have used your help! " she growled as she sat down

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:01 PM
“That's... interesting,” he managed, trying to wrap his mind around that, then deciding that either she was insane, or she was telling the truth, or maybe both. He smiled at that a little bit and nodded. Corwin grabbed a book of the shelf with a triumphant noise and flipped through it, quickly reading over the pages he needed, and searching for anything else. “Why would there be books on him?”

" he said he was our eldest enemie that means there must be some history about him " Nikki said

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:04 PM
" b-but that still means I hurt her! I created the snow !! " she shrieked . She layed down by Ronnie as she yawned
" but she is still my sister " she said tiredly
" well at least it was a one time thing " she yawned
________
Tai was in the library with Sam she grabbed a book
" so how was it? " Sam asked and flipped a page tai growled
" no thanks to you Ronnie and Nikki could have used your help! " she growled as she sat down
"no you didn't you were under control" ari said.
------
abby smacked tai on the head with an newspaper.
"a bit nicer tai if you mind. hand on." abby said remembering what the man had said earlier. "wait the man is old enemies with nikki so how could that be?" Abby asked the others.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:09 PM
"no you didn't you were under control" ari said.
------
abby smacked tai on the head with an newspaper.
"a bit nicer tai if you mind. hand on." abby said remembering what the man had said earlier. "wait the man is old enemies with nikki so how could that be?" Abby asked the others.

Tai rolled her eyes
" she didn't do anything! We could have used her help " she said as she went to her book . Sam rolled her eyes as well
" honestly I don't know " Sam said as tai scoffed
" yeah I don't know is that all you have to say dog? " she said as she was in a bad mood Sam snarled now she was in a bad mood as well

doghouse
September 10th, 2017, 03:10 PM
" he said he was our eldest enemie that means there must be some history about him " Nikki said
Corwin nodded. It made sense, and after a moment, he closed his book and put it away, moving to the next one and flipping to the end for the index. “Could be,” he said, speaking in a distant and distracted tone, his eyes scanning the pages for anything useful. “I'm Corwin, by the way.”

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Corwin nodded. It made sense, and after a moment, he closed his book and put it away, moving to the next one and flipping to the end for the index. “Could be,” he said, speaking in a distant and distracted tone, his eyes scanning the pages for anything useful. “I'm Corwin, by the way.”

" nice to meet you corwin I'm Nikki " she said with a smile

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Tai rolled her eyes
" she didn't do anything! We could have used her help " she said as she went to her book . Sam rolled her eyes as well
" honestly I don't know " Sam said as tai scoffed
" yeah I don't know is that all you have to say dog? " she said as she was in a bad mood Sam snarled now she was in a bad mood as well
abby smacked both of them.
"don't start" abby said. "the oldest person that nikki knew besides ronnie is jones. jones maxis." abby said as lioness and ella had but though the window by force.
"owww damn monster" lioness said as ella looked up.
"so how was your day?" ella asked.
-----
ronnie woke up as she saw the mosner.
"nikki want to take it down like old times? i just need to find a new weapon." ronnie said looking around as she found gun and a sword.
"good enough"

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:23 PM
abby smacked both of them.
"don't start" abby said. "the oldest person that nikki knew besides ronnie is jones. jones maxis." abby said as lioness and ella had but though the window by force.
"owww damn monster" lioness said as ella looked up.
"so how was your day?" ella asked.
-----
ronnie woke up as she saw the mosner.
"nikki want to take it down like old times? i just need to find a new weapon." ronnie said looking around as she found gun and a sword.
"good enough"

Nikki smiled as she grabbed her scythe and dashed at it
_______
Sam looked down as tai saw the two
" That was smashing entrance you two! " she laughed
" wait but why would Jones attack us? " Sam said as she unsheathed her red claws

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Nikki smiled as she grabbed her scythe and dashed at it
_______
Sam looked down as tai saw the two
" That was smashing entrance you two! " she laughed
" wait but why would Jones attack us? " Sam said as she unsheathed her red claws
"we are nikki friends and we would protect her so" abby said.
------
(can you play the monster?)
ronnie had shot as the monster as she smiled. she had missed doing this with nikki. she continued to shoot as she got closer.

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:35 PM
"we are nikki friends and we would protect her so" abby said.
------
(can you play the monster?)
ronnie had shot as the monster as she smiled. she had missed doing this with nikki. she continued to shoot as she got closer.

Sure! )
The monster roared as it swung its tail at Nikki which she dodged and tumbled she landed on her scythe and jumped off of it and stabbed the creature making it growls . The breast grabbed Nikki and threw her away
" Bad idea!! " Nikki said as she tumbled backwards . Sam and tai ran out , Sam grabbed tai arm as they jumped she spinner and threw tai at the creature who hit it in the head and Sam scratched its chest

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Sure! )
The monster roared as it swung its tail at Nikki which she dodged and tumbled she landed on her scythe and jumped off of it and stabbed the creature making it growls . The breast grabbed Nikki and threw her away
" Bad idea!! " Nikki said as she tumbled backwards . Sam and tai ran out , Sam grabbed tai arm as they jumped she spinner and threw tai at the creature who hit it in the head and Sam scratched its chest
ronnie had grabbed her sister as she had continued to shoot the beast in its chest as she had saw ivy running out with her sword as she ran out. ivy had ran to the beast as she had stabbed its leg with her sword as her chain had grown bigger as she had hit the beast with the chain.

Role
September 10th, 2017, 03:43 PM
BALL WILL START TONIGHT!

Darky Bad Wolf Role Jaymoon
WOOP

Leucos
September 10th, 2017, 03:50 PM
ronnie had grabbed her sister as she had continued to shoot the beast in its chest as she had saw ivy running out with her sword as she ran out. ivy had ran to the beast as she had stabbed its leg with her sword as her chain had grown bigger as she had hit the beast with the chain.

The beast roared in pain as it was being attacked
" thanks sis! " Nikki said as tai was in beast mode again she grabbed the beasts arm with her chain and ripped it off her eyes glowed . Sam cut the creatures chest as Nikki blasted ice at it making it explode