PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a dark forest mentor!

Wolfheart2329
September 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
I am looking for a dark forest mentor for my apprentice foxpaw. The mentor must be active and willing to train with him 2+ times a week. I would like to see a website link but making up a Form is fine.

Starfall
September 4th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Name: Grasstuft
Age: 18 moons (12 moons at death 6 moons in the Dark Forest)
Clan: Formerly Thunderclan
Appearance: Grasstuft is a slim, caramel colored tabby with pitch black tabby markings on his arms, underbelly, back, flank, chest, face, ears, and tail. He has short, soft fur and beautiful, leafy green eyes.
Personality: Sweet at first, can be rude, oblivious, willful, sly, sneaky.

Wolfheart2329
September 4th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Name: Grasstuft
Age: 18 moons (12 moons at death 6 moons in the Dark Forest)
Clan: Formerly Thunderclan
Appearance: Grasstuft is a slim, caramel colored tabby with pitch black tabby markings on his arms, underbelly, back, flank, chest, face, ears, and tail. He has short, soft fur and beautiful, leafy green eyes.
Personality: Sweet at first, can be rude, oblivious, willful, sly, sneaky.

Grass tuft is accepted! Pm me when you would like to do a training session. Remember that I would like to have training sessions 2 or more times a week. If you are going to be inactive for a while, please pm me to notify me.

Starfall
September 4th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Grass tuft is accepted! Pm me when you would like to do a training session. Remember that I would like to have training sessions 2 or more times a week. If you are going to be inactive for a while, please pm me to notify me.
Will do :heartbounce: