PDA

View Full Version : ~Loner Roleplay~

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 02:47 PM
This rp is about a group of loner cats, living alone and quietly in the forest. One day, danger begins to lurk in their once peaceful home. Suddenly they are forced to work together if they want to survive. Will they find new territory and continue their life? Or will they die trying?

(I dunno what the danger is, I just wanna rp something besides a clan :P We can decide or just wing it if you want. Once they find a new territory they can start building a clan perhaps, but likely with different customs and stuff. We'll see!)

Please only one oc (for now!)

Current rpers: (Username/Cat/Gender/Looks)

-Shay / Ember / Female / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/77/63/16776310681af3312c9e7364d8534195.jpg

-Aleka / Swift / Male / lithe Havana Brown

-Webpaw all the way~ / Golden / Female / http://www.siberiankittens.com.au/images/Slideshow/Delta/GoldenSiberianCat36.jpg

-Undercover / Alloy / Male / Dark grey and black tom cat with striking silver and black bi-colored eyes

-New Adventures
-Jaymoon
-~Wildmoon~
-River of Roses

New Adventures
August 27th, 2017, 03:03 PM
May I join :p?

jaymoon
August 27th, 2017, 03:03 PM
May I join

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 03:06 PM
*Rolls in* Can I join?

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Is it fine if my bab Swift (http://alekascharacters.weebly.com/swift.html) joins?

Wildy~ =3
August 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM
*wants to throw winged kitten in but pretty sure no powers*

cute skeleton
August 27th, 2017, 03:20 PM
may I join?

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 03:21 PM
May I join :p?
May I join
*Rolls in* Can I join?
Is it fine if my bab Swift (http://alekascharacters.weebly.com/swift.html) joins?
*wants to throw winged kitten in but pretty sure no powers*
(Y'all can start rping! I think this is a good amount of people to start with. And yeah, no powers, sorry :P
If you have any ideas for what the danger can be, feel free to pitch it and maybe we can do it! Right now our cats are all separated)

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 03:21 PM
may I join?
(Yep! Feel free to start rping)

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 03:25 PM
(Y'all can start rping! I think this is a good amount of people to start with. And yeah, no powers, sorry :P
If you have any ideas for what the danger can be, feel free to pitch it and maybe we can do it! Right now our cats are all separated)

(Maybe the danger could be a group of dogs?
Or maybe a group of badgers?

Or A clan trying to drive them out?
Idk theres some ideas for ya)

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Swift tucked into a rabbit he had just finished killing. The rodent had just bounded out of it's burrow when suddenly, the havanna brown was practically on top of it, quickly breaking it's neck with a quick snap of his jaws. The lithe-framed male tore off a bit of flesh, swallowing it. This was one of the best pieces of prey he had found in the past few days. He quickly shoved the thoughts about the prey to the back of his mind and continued eating the rabbit, savoring it. Rabbit was his favorite prey, both to eat and to hunt.
He had craved the excitement of running them down or outsmarting them for the past few days when all he had found are things like mice and voles. It also, tasted pretty good. Perhaps, this was because rabbit is what he had eaten for most of his life.
Either way, he was glad that he found this rodent.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 03:38 PM
(Maybe the danger could be a group of dogs?
Or maybe a group of badgers?

Or A clan trying to drive them out?
Idk theres some ideas for ya)
(Yeah, Maybe c: )

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Swift tucked into a rabbit he had just finished killing. The rodent had just bounded out of it's burrow when suddenly, the havanna brown was practically on top of it, quickly breaking it's neck with a quick snap of his jaws. The lithe-framed male tore off a bit of flesh, swallowing it. This was one of the best pieces of prey he had found in the past few days. He quickly shoved the thoughts about the prey to the back of his mind and continued eating the rabbit, savoring it. Rabbit was his favorite prey, both to eat and to hunt.
He had craved the excitement of running them down or outsmarting them for the past few days when all he had found are things like mice and voles. It also, tasted pretty good. Perhaps, this was because rabbit is what he had eaten for most of his life.
Either way, he was glad that he found this rodent.
Ember woke up with a stretch and a yawn, her white paws crunching on the dead leaves on the inside of her small den. She crawled out of her den- a small opening in an old tree, the entrance covered by ivy- and shook the dust from her orange patched fur. The small she-cat felt her stomach growl.
I'll go hunting, she decided.
She padded a bit farther from her den until she reached an area that would be good for hunting. Scenting the air, she found the scents of mostly mice and birds, but something else, too.
Rabbit! A rabbit would feed her for a while. Prey was going scarcer as it was mid leaf-fall and she hadn't eaten much in the past few days. She followed her nose, looking for her next kill, and didn't smell the other cat until it was too late. She was starting right into the eyes of a brown tom.

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Ember woke up with a stretch and a yawn, her white paws crunching on the dead leaves on the inside of her small den. She crawled out of her den- a small opening in an old tree, the entrance covered by ivy- and shook the dust from her orange patched fur. The small she-cat felt her stomach growl.
I'll go hunting, she decided.
She padded a bit farther from her den until she reached an area that would be good for hunting. Scenting the air, she found the scents of mostly mice and birds, but something else, too.
Rabbit! A rabbit would feed her for a while. Prey was going scarcer as it was mid leaf-fall and she hadn't eaten much in the past few days. She followed her nose, looking for her next kill, and didn't smell the other cat until it was too late. She was starting right into the eyes of a brown tom.
The dark brown male had been too intent on eating his prey that he didn't noticed the other feline that had seemed to just appear in front of him. He knew that wasn't true, the molly had obviously followed her nose to the scent of a rabbit. Uh- well it's nice to know I'm not the only one who hasn't found good prey in the past days... He thought, not really knowing what to say, his golden hued eyes blank. He was unaware that his mouth was hanging open, causing a small piece of rabbit dribbling out the corner of it, landing near his paws.
"Uhh-" He was attempting to say something, but the words dried out before they could leave his mouth.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 03:56 PM
The dark brown male had been too intent on eating his prey that he didn't noticed the other feline that had seemed to just appear in front of him. He knew that wasn't true, the molly had obviously followed her nose to the scent of a rabbit. Uh- well it's nice to know I'm not the only one who hasn't found good prey in the past days... He thought, not really knowing what to say, his golden hued eyes blank. He was unaware that his mouth was hanging open, causing a small piece of rabbit dribbling out the corner of it, landing near his paws.
"Uhh-" He was attempting to say something, but the words dried out before they could leave his mouth.
The small orange cat stumbled backwards.
"I wasn't trying to steal your prey! I swear!" Ember mewed frantically. She hadn't had any experience fighting before; on the rare occasion she saw a fox or badger, she stayed well out of its way. The tom in front of her was bigger than her, too. She glanced behind her, considering simply running away, but was sure it wouldn't work because of how close she was to the other cat. Instead she fluffed out her fur and hoped for the best.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Golden laid in her own little den that she made from an abandoned badger hole. "Ugh.." she hissed, looking outside. "Can the sun just go away." she turned her back to the bright star and went back in her hole, where a small prey pile laid.

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
The small orange cat stumbled backwards.
"I wasn't trying to steal your prey! I swear!" Ember mewed frantically. She hadn't had any experience fighting before; on the rare occasion she saw a fox or badger, she stayed well out of its way. The tom in front of her was bigger than her, too. She glanced behind her, considering simply running away, but was sure it wouldn't work because of how close she was to the other cat. Instead she fluffed out her fur and hoped for the best.
"I wasn't really expecting you try to steal a half eaten bit of prey anyways..." Swift replied, dragging a paw on the dirt in nervousness, his ears flattened. He was just a bit bigger then the molly, simply because he was a tom. He was pretty terrible at fighting, since he usually preferred to just dash away whenever a fox or another cat attempted to lash out at him. After all, the feline was named Swift for a reason. He had quick paws.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"I wasn't really expecting you try to steal a half eaten bit of prey anyways..." Swift replied, dragging a paw on the dirt in nervousness, his ears flattened. He was just a bit bigger then the molly, simply because he was a tom. He was pretty terrible at fighting, since he usually preferred to just dash away whenever a fox or another cat attempted to lash out at him. After all, the feline was named Swift for a reason. He had quick paws.
Ember let her fur rest just a little bit. Truthfully, she was hungry enough that she would have eaten the rabbit anyway, but above that she just didn't want to be hurt.
"You really won't attack me?" she mewed quietly, without really thinking about it.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Golden laid in her own little den that she made from an abandoned badger hole. "Ugh.." she hissed, looking outside. "Can the sun just go away." she turned her back to the bright star and went back in her hole, where a small prey pile laid.
(How about the threat is a pack of dogs, and they find Golden? Also, you can post a picture of your cat if you want, I'll put it on the original post.)

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM
(How about the threat is a pack of dogs, and they find Golden? Also, you can post a picture of your cat if you want, I'll put it on the original post.)

(Yeah sure! Just tell me when you want the dogs to find Golden.
And this is what she looks like: http://www.siberiankittens.com.au/images/Slideshow/Delta/GoldenSiberianCat36.jpg )

Undercover
August 27th, 2017, 04:19 PM
May I join, Shay ?

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 04:20 PM
May I join, Shay ?
(Of course! Jump in wherever c: )

Undercover
August 27th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Thank you

Username/Cat/Gender/Looks
Undercover / Alloy / Male / Dark grey and black tom cat with striking silver and black bi-colored eyes

Need I be accepted before roleplaying, Shay ?

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ember let her fur rest just a little bit. Truthfully, she was hungry enough that she would have eaten the rabbit anyway, but above that she just didn't want to be hurt.
"You really won't attack me?" she mewed quietly, without really thinking about it.
"Yeah, I won't." He said in reply, his ears pricked slightly as he looked at Ember. "There's really no point in me to attack you..." He answered with a shrug.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Yeah, I won't." He said in reply, his ears pricked slightly as he looked at Ember. "There's really no point in me to attack you..." He answered with a shrug.
"Yeah, I suppose," she said back. Maybe I was worrying for no reason, but better safe than sorry, she thought. She still didn't fully trust him, but decided she didn't have to worry about him attacking her, at least for now.
"What's your name, by the way? I'm Ember."

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"Yeah, I suppose," she said back. Maybe I was worrying for no reason, but better safe than sorry, she thought. She still didn't fully trust him, but decided she didn't have to worry about him attacking her, at least for now.
"What's your name, by the way? I'm Ember."
"Oh, I'm Swift." He said in reply, blinking once. He sat back down, tucking back into the rodent, but keeping a wary glance toward the other cat.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM
(Yeah sure! Just tell me when you want the dogs to find Golden.
And this is what she looks like: http://www.siberiankittens.com.au/images/Slideshow/Delta/GoldenSiberianCat36.jpg )
(Is now a good time?)

"Oh, I'm Swift." He said in reply, blinking once. He sat back down, tucking back into the rodent, but keeping a wary glance toward the other cat.
"Nice to meet you. I should get back to hunting," Ember replied. "I hope the prey runs well for you," she called back, beginning to pad away.
That went better than expected, I guess. She sniffed the air for prey.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 05:13 PM
(Is now a good time?)

"Nice to meet you. I should get back to hunting," Ember replied. "I hope the prey runs well for you," she called back, beginning to pad away.

(Sure!)
Golden was about to grab a piece of prey when she heard growling outside her den. 'Now whats going on?" She meowed, walking to the entrance of her cave where about 5 dogs stood, all looking at her hungry. "Uh oh....." She meowed, her eyes were huge. How was she supposed to escape alive??

aleka!
August 27th, 2017, 05:15 PM
(Is now a good time?)

"You too." He mumbled in reply through a mouthful.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM
(Sure!)
Golden was about to grab a piece of prey when she heard growling outside her den. 'Now whats going on?" She meowed, walking to the entrance of her cave where about 5 dogs stood, all looking at her hungry. "Uh oh....." She meowed, her eyes were huge. How was she supposed to escape alive??
The dogs surrounded Golden. One of them snarls and lunges as her.

"You too." He mumbled in reply through a mouthful.
Not too far away, Ember had managed to catch a plump vole. She ate it, which filled her stomach a little bit, and continued to hunt. She was stalking a mouse when suddenly something distracted her. In the distance, she could head loud barking.
Are those dogs? she thought nervously, forgetting about the mouse. Since when are there dogs here? At least they're far away. Hopefully they're just passing by. She recalled the brown tom she had met. I should warn Swift if I see him, too.
Ember was no longer very hungry. She began to pad back to her den.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
The dogs surrounded Golden. One of them snarls and lunges as her.

Not too far away, Ember had managed to catch a plump vole. She ate it, which filled her stomach a little bit, and continued to hunt. She was stalking a mouse when suddenly something distracted her. In the distance, she could head loud barking.
Are those dogs? she thought nervously, forgetting about the mouse. Since when are there dogs here? At least they're far away. Hopefully they're just passing by. She recalled the brown tom she had met. I should warn Swift if I see him, too.
Ember was no longer very hungry. She began to pad back to her den.

Golden yowled, managing to dodge the dog and claw him at the right time. her body trembled at the pack of dogs that surrounded her. She never fought, only hunted and sometimes took walks. She never had to fight off something, until now.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Golden yowled, managing to dodge the dog and claw him at the right time. her body trembled at the pack of dogs that surrounded her. She never fought, only hunted and sometimes took walks. She never had to fight off something, until now.
The dog yelped, but another one took its place, ready to attack.

Ember was on the way back to her den when she saw a she-cat being attacked by a group of wild dogs. Oh no. She was terrified, she didn't want anything to do with them... but she couldn't just let this cat die. Heart pounding, she ran towards the dog closest to the cat, and clawed it as hard as she could on its snout. She gave it a warning hiss and fluffed out her fur.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The dog yelped, but another one took its place, ready to attack.

Ember was on the way back to her den when she saw a she-cat being attacked by a group of wild dogs. Oh no. She was terrified, she didn't want anything to do with them... but she couldn't just let this cat die. Heart pounding, she ran towards the dog closest to the cat, and clawed it as hard as she could on its snout. She gave it a warning hiss and fluffed out her fur.

The she-cat looked wide eyed at the cat who came to help her. 'You need to get more help! Im surrounded and we can't take them on al-" She yelped as one of the dogs grabbed her and started to shake her around.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
The she-cat looked wide eyed at the cat who came to help her. 'You need to get more help! Im surrounded and we can't take them on al-" She yelped as one of the dogs grabbed her and started to shake her around.
Ember scratched the dog in the eye, causing it to throw the other cat down. While that dog was distracted, there was a small opening where they could run past.
"Run!" Ember hissed urgently.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Ember scratched the dog in the eye, causing it to throw the other cat down. While that dog was distracted, there was a small opening where they could run past.
"Run!" Ember hissed urgently.

Golden oneyed, running like her life was on the line. Well it was.. wasn't it. What was going to happen to her den? Will the dogs take it! They better not. She didn't even look back as she ran, but she made sure the other cat was following her.

Shay
August 27th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Golden oneyed, running like her life was on the line. Well it was.. wasn't it. What was going to happen to her den? Will the dogs take it! They better not. She didn't even look back as she ran, but she made sure the other cat was following her.
Ember ran right behind the other she-cat. The dogs remained close behind them. This is going to be how I die, isn't it? She kept running as fast as she could. If we're going to have any chance of surviving, we need to do something now.
"Climb one of the trees ahead of us!" Ember yowled. Without waiting for a response, she began running the other way. About half of the dogs followed her while the others were still chasing the other cat. She scrambled up a tree, perching on one of the branches and catching her breath. The dogs tried to reach her, but to no avail.

Misery
August 29th, 2017, 06:45 AM
May I possibly join? :P

Webpaw All The Way~
August 29th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Ember ran right behind the other she-cat. The dogs remained close behind them. This is going to be how I die, isn't it? She kept running as fast as she could. If we're going to have any chance of surviving, we need to do something now.
"Climb one of the trees ahead of us!" Ember yowled. Without waiting for a response, she began running the other way. About half of the dogs followed her while the others were still chasing the other cat. She scrambled up a tree, perching on one of the branches and catching her breath. The dogs tried to reach her, but to no avail.

Golden nodded, running towards one of the trees. The golden she-cat quickly climbed up the tree once she got there, avoiding the dogs grasp as they tried to bite her tail. "Oh thank god, we're safe."

Shay
September 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
May I possibly join? :P
Yeah you can! Sorry for late reply )
Golden nodded, running towards one of the trees. The golden she-cat quickly climbed up the tree once she got there, avoiding the dogs grasp as they tried to bite her tail. "Oh thank god, we're safe."
Ember waited on the tree until she couldn't smell the scent of the dogs anymore. Once she was sure they were gone, she slid down the trunk.
I hope that cat wasn't hurt, she thought worriedly, and decided to check on them.
"Golden?" she called.

Webpaw All The Way~
September 2nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Yeah you can! Sorry for late reply )

Ember waited on the tree until she couldn't smell the scent of the dogs anymore. Once she was sure they were gone, she slid down the trunk.
I hope that cat wasn't hurt, she thought worriedly, and decided to check on them.
"Golden?" she called.

The she-cat climbed down the tree, her fur still pricked up. "Yeah..?" She meowed. The she-cat was generally ok except for a bitemark on her back. However it wasn't bad.