They follow pack rules:
There's an alpha male and an alpha female
There's a beta
There's an omega
BWAAAAP
XDD

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Omega: Daniel | Summer Haze | Faye | Black Cat | Skyra | Hopekit | Lauryn | Webpaw All The Way~
Just WWs: Dottie | Summer Haze | Malory | Frosty | Accalia | Black Cat | Aaron | Webpaw All The Way~

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Role:
Perso:
Crush/Love Interest:
Other:
Anything I Missed:

Name: Dottie | Daniel
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+dottie&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAzIm98vXVAhUT8YMKHUv1CTIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=35VQ1oOVyLzFaM: | https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=anime+boy+with+wolf+ears+and+tail&oq=anime+boy+with+wolf+e&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l3.20842.27664.0.28988.20.19.1.0.0.0.138.1 564.14j4.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.19.1571...0i67k1.ok69VKCxBcU#imgrc=YxBc2oCw_ vdAjM:
Role: Just a WW | Omega
Perso: Tbrp'd
Crush/Love Interest: Just ask | Mallory X33
Other:
Anything I Missed:

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Name: Faye
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/81/7e/39817e07d8e45ab56d6566f268845190--anime-neko-hot-anime.jpg
Role: Omega
Personality: Tbrp'd
Other: Is there gonna be a Beta? Like 2nd in command?
Anything I Missed: Nope

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Name: Faye
Looks: Coming
Other: Is there gonna be a Beta? Like 2nd in command?
Anything I Missed: Nope
(Yeeep
Accepted!)

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM
One second while I make my form..
Can there be multiple Omegas? Or only one?
[Name]
[Name] Skyra
[Nicknames] Ra , Sky, Skyrie
Future Nicknames] ---
[Previous Nicknames] ---
[Origin] Unknown

[Basics]
[Age] 14 Years
[Gender] Female
[Pronouns] She/Her
[Sexuality] Heterosexual
[Rank] Omega

[Appearance]
[References] [1] (http://pm1.narvii.com/6003/0dc6888869e3aea218b85590546ae3df91567f19_hq.jpg) I was going to do more but I couldn't find any good ones XD
[Deformities/Disabilities] ---
[Description]
Skyra is a rather thin female, having been born with a slender build and small but long and rounded wolf ears. Little bits of white fluff reside near her ears. Her skin is a pretty pale shade of whatever, other than a few spots where her hair and stuff create little pink shadows. Her cheeks are a light pink, almost but not quite the color of the shadows on her; a little bit more light-toned. Ra's brown hair falls in long strands, with many hairs straying from the more straightened part of her hair. Long bangs almost cover her eyes. Speaking of eyes, hers are an almost golden shade of brown. Sky's tail is the same tone of brown as her hair, but a bit over halfway on her tail, the brown becomes a light black with a sort of purplish hue to it. Skyrie wears the same thing daily. Well, I don't know exactly how to explain what she wears, but you can see through the picture...

[Personality]
[Traits]
+ Affectionate + Loyal + Understanding
= Stubborn = Curious = Lazy = Shy = Thoughtful =
- Clumsy - Sharp-Tongued - Sarcastic
[Description]
I'm like, too lazy to do this, but I'll do it if I must.

[Relations]
[Crush/Love Interests] ---
[Siblings] Accalia
[Parents] ---
[Friends] ---
[Best Friend] ----
[Neutral] ---
[Negative] ---
[Enemies] ---
[Nemeses] At least two.

[Other]
[Questions] How are you?
[Other] XD monsieur Ducky

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM
One second while I make my form..
Can there be multiple Omegas? Or only one?
You can have the last available one if you want

There's Three X3

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Name:Mallory
Looks: Mallory is a averaged sized girl for her age, though very thin and extremely pale . she has electric blue hair that reaches her mid back, complimented by equally colored eyes. Her ears and tail are both almost completely black except for a bit of blue splashing the tips . She usually wears a black hoodie and ripped skinny jeans
Role: normal ww
Perso: Mal is the type of girl who doesn't give a damn. She does what she wants and doesn't care about other people opinion . Shes the one usually to be blamed for things. 9/10 times actually being the one who did it . She loves pulling pranks and it isn't uncommon for her to skip class . When she does she most likely won't pay attention .
In addition to this she's rather lonely a lot because she isn't trusted a lot, despite her being very trustworthy to those she enjoys being around . She doesn't have many friends, which somewhat upsets her , but she doesn't care too much or mind it
Crush/Love Interest:open
Other:hi summer

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Frosty HI <3 Accepted!

Hopekit once you done u accepted X33

AND THEN WE START XD

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Frosty HI <3 Accepted!

Hopekit once you done u accepted X33

AND THEN WE START XD
save me female alpha while I finish my forms XD

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 06:05 PM
save me female alpha while I finish my forms XD
Yes ma'am XD

Alsooo Daniel could be here brother, or Dottie could be her sister, your choice rlly XD

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Yes ma'am XD
XD :3

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(I'm gonna make another wolffy)
Name: Accalia
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/7b/52/1e7b520c2a2f0cd4705537d321f93687.jpg
Role: WW
Other: Hopekit Sky's sister?
Anything I missed:

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Other:
Anything I missed:
Accepted again X3

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Other: Hopekit Sky's sister?
Anything I missed:

Sure! :D

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Once we have one Alpha we can start X33

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Once we have one Alpha we can start X33
If no one applies for it after a while, Accalia can be one

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
If no one applies for it after a while, Accalia can be one
Hopekit said she would make a Alpha Female X33

but okay

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Hopekit said she would make a Alpha Female X33

but okay

I'n doing it I'm doing it sheesh sorry for being so slow .

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
SIMPLE FORM NOW :P

[Name]Aura
[Age]17
[Gender] Female
[Looks] [1 (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PB4WuUjROGAlpPCHT2D8lgEsDU&pid=15.1)] But with pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail
[Role] Female Alpha
[Perso] I'm too lazy for this XD
[Crush/Love Interest] ---
[Other] How are you XD Also can she have a cat? XD
[Anything I Missed] ---

Summer Haze

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I'n doing it I'm doing it sheesh sorry for being so slow .
Sorry I'm impatient XD

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Sorry I'm impatient XD
Same here... I keep switching between this and another game cuz its taking me so long to do one thing XDDD IM DONE :D

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Allow me to add some males to this girl fest

Name: Kyle /Jordan
Looks: Kyle is short and thin , with blonde hair and blue eyes / Jordan is tall and lean with black hair and green eyes
Role: freakin normies
Perso: kyle is innocent and shy while Jordan is more like Mallory
Crush/Love Interest: open/open (will be sorta difficult)
Other: nawp
Anything I Missed:nawp

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:27 PM
SIMPLE FORM NOW :P

[Name]Aura
[Age]17
[Gender] Female
[Looks] [1 (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PB4WuUjROGAlpPCHT2D8lgEsDU&pid=15.1)] But with pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail
[Role] Female Alpha
[Perso] I'm too lazy for this XD
[Crush/Love Interest] ---
[Other] How are you XD
[Anything I Missed] ---

Summer Haze
Accepted! WE CAN STAAAART XD

Hopekit Frosty Black Cat

Daniel sat in the back of class, head down.

Dottie stared at the roof, smiling.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Mallory sat in the back of the class next to a window , earbuds hidden behind her long ebony hair.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Daniel glanced at Mallory and his tail started wagging a bit. He grabbed it and put his head back down. Stop it, Daniel!

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Mallory's ear twitched , making her turn around and glance over her surroundings. Her eyes rested on Daniel for a second before she shrugged and let her eyes drift back to the window

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM
(*hugs Daniel* Mah poor Omega XD)

Dottie looked over and her eyes shone. New shiiip?! She thought excitedly.

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM
(Both Open)
Faye scribbled notes down from the middle of the classroom. She knew that the higher ranks would probably take it or make her do their homework, but it couldn't hurt to hope they didn't. At the thought, the omega copied the price of paper, before putting the extra in her pocket.

Accalia looked at the teacher with boredom, hardly paying attention. She let out a groan. Why couldn't you skip class one more time? She averted her attention to the clock, waiting for the bell to ring.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Mallory let out a soft sigh , wishing she wasn't there right now. It was agonizing to wait for the bell. It would be worse if she knew what was going on in Dottie's head

vellichor
August 26th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Name: Winter

Looks: Coming

Role: Male Alpha

Perso: TBRP

Crush/Love Interest: Aura ( Duh )

Other: Naw

Anything I Missed: Nuh

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(Rolls in)
A part of me wants to put Aaron in XD

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Aura Accepted!

Dottie started drawing in the margins of her notebook, tail wagging. And unlike Daniel, she didn't stop it.

Daniel started writing notes and stuff. He blew his hair out of his eyes and smiled.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
(Rolls in)
A part of me wants to put Aaron in XD
(OH MY GOD.
YOU KNOW WHAT APHMAU IS.)

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
(OH MY GOD.
YOU KNOW WHAT APHMAU IS.)

(HEHEHEHE YES
As soon I saw Dottie I was like
HOLY CRAP IS PHOENIX DROP HIGH ALL OVER AGAIN)

Even if I only watched a couple episodes of both seasons XD

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
(HEHEHEHE YES
As soon I saw Dottie I was like
HOLY CRAP IS PHOENIX DROP HIGH ALL OVER AGAIN)

Even if I only watched a couple episodes of both seasons XD
(Ha
ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH OH MAH GAWD XDDD)

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Mallory began humming softly to the music that she now didn't even try to hide that she was listening to .She let out one of her rare genuine smiles and doodled on the front of her notebook

vellichor
August 26th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Winter yawned, his white ears flattened. He gazed upon his pack, a small grin on his face. His white tail wagged, and his ice blue eyes scanned for anyone to speak to.

Open

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(Ha
ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH OH MAH GAWD XDDD)

(I wanted to put Aaron in but I was too late!)

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:03 PM
{Lol Aura.... Winter likes 'Aura' :P XD}
Aura whined. Why does class have to be so boring?, she thought as she drifted her attention to the slow clock. Come on.... Bell... Ring! Anything to get out of this stinky classroom. I can't stand being in an educational environment, and this place is practically homework-infested! Aura looked around. Nothing seemed interesting enough to catch her attention.

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
(Both Open)
Faye scribbled notes down from the middle of the classroom. She knew that the higher ranks would probably take it or make her do their homework, but it couldn't hurt to hope they didn't. At the thought, the omega copied the price of paper, before putting the extra in her pocket.

Accalia looked at the teacher with boredom, hardly paying attention. She let out a groan. Why couldn't you skip class one more time? She averted her attention to the clock, waiting for the bell to ring.
Being my {very} inpatient self, boop.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
(I wanted to put Aaron in but I was too late!)
(Oh noo!)

Finally the bell rang.
Daniel jumped up and ran out the door.

Dottie got up and waved at Winter and Aura. "Hi Alphas!" She said, smiling.

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Being my {very} inpatient self, boop.
Skyra turned her attention to her sister, trying to make her look at her. To try to communicate with her sister through eye contact and mouthing words. She knew it was a stupid idea, but even she was becoming bored of listening to the teacher ramble on and on about facts and stupid things she believed she did not need to know whatsoever. She turned her gaze to her tail. Her tail swished around in her seat, restlessly. She couldn't stop it, but didn't feel like stopping it anyway. It gave her some sort of entertainment. Something to watch and listen to as it swished around. Skyra knew some people would think she was crazy if the Omega told them she got entertained watching a ball of fur swish this way and that, but Skyra liked being 'different'. That's what she called herself, anyway. She also called herself a lot of other things, like stupid, weird, and odd-ball.. And well, all of those things were true. She was, in fact, stupid. She lacked intelligence, her actions were dumbly done, even her ideas were horrible. At least that was her opinion, and many others'. Skyra was weird, or 'different'. Odd-Ball And Weird, sort of the same thing. But it was true. If someone called her an odd-ball or something related to it, she wouldn't mind; she believed so too.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Mallory threw her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the room, glad class was over

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Aura jumped as the bell rang. It nearly scared her out of her tail! The Alpha got up from her seat in one swift move, and saw Dottie wave to her. She smiled back. Taking a few steps towards Dottie, she waved and said," Hey, Dottie! What's up?" She waited for the reply she thought she would get; 'the sky'. That's what her family said whenever she asked them. Yes, the sky was up, but that wasn't what she meant to be asking. Taking the opportunity while Dottie was waving, she sprinted towards her and turned the wave into a high-five and gave her a large wink.

Skyra jumped as she listened to the somewhat familiar sound of the bell ring and bounced out of her seat, headed for Accalia and her desk. "Accalia!" She said, hoping her sister would hear or notice her. { Dunno what to write XD }

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"I'm pretty good! How about you?" She asked Aura before spotting Daniel. "Wait one second, Alpha."

"Hey Puppy!"
Dottie said, skipping over to him.

"Hey Dottie.." He said, tail dragging behind him.

"I noticed the way you had looked at Mallory~."
Dottie giggled.

"D-Dottie!" Daniel exclaimed, alarmed.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Oh noo!)

Finally the bell rang.
Daniel jumped up and ran out the door.

Dottie got up and waved at Winter and Aura. "Hi Alphas!" She said, smiling.

(ScREW IT I'm putting Aaron in.
And I'm going to make him have his old personality)

Form:
Name: Aaron Lycan
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/c8/ae/93c8ae1c36910b3f4b5af985f45d83b8--aaron-and-aphmau-emerald-secret-aphmau.jpg (AHH ITS SO CUTE)
Role: Just WW
Perso: Hes a loner, never really talking to anyone. And once you start talking and getting to know him, its hard to get out of his rude phase, where he knows you, but doesn't consider you a friend. Once your out of that stage, he'll start talking to you like a normal person.
Crush/Love Interest: Open
Other: This is a different Aaron. Like basically him if he never met Aphmau (Is it also possible for him to secretly be an Ultima (Cause.. you know)
Anything I Missed:
He's straight.

Form:
Name: Lauryn
Looks: A very pale girl with freckles covering her body. Her hair is brunette with many blond highlights. And her eyes are a grayish blue. Her ears and tail are Bothe black with the tips of them blonde. (Much like how Aaron go into red)
Perso: TBRP'D
Other: Nope
Anything I Missed:

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:26 PM
(ScREW IT I'm putting Aaron in.
And I'm going to make him have his old personality)

Form:
Name: Aaron Lycan
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/c8/ae/93c8ae1c36910b3f4b5af985f45d83b8--aaron-and-aphmau-emerald-secret-aphmau.jpg (AHH ITS SO CUTE)
Role: Just WW
Perso: Hes a loner, never really talking to anyone. And once you start talking and getting to know him, its hard to get out of his rude phase, where he knows you, but doesn't consider you a friend. Once your out of that stage, he'll start talking to you like a normal person.
Other: This is a different Aaron. Like basically him if he never met Aphmau (Is it also possible for him to secretly be an Ultima (Cause.. you know)
Anything I Missed:
He's straight.

Form:
Name: Lauryn
Looks: A very pale girl with freckles covering her body. Her hair is brunette with many blond highlights. And her eyes are a grayish blue. Her ears and tail are Bothe black with the tips of them blonde. (Much like how Aaron go into red)
Perso: TBRP'D
Other: Nope
Anything I Missed:
(ACCEPTED!
I love Aaron so much XD)

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:29 PM
"I'm pretty good! How about you?" She asked Aura before spotting Daniel. "Wait one second, Alpha."

"Hey Puppy!"
Dottie said, skipping over to him.

"Hey Dottie.." He said, tail dragging behind him.

"I noticed the way you had looked at Mallory~."
Dottie giggled.

"D-Dottie!" Daniel exclaimed, alarmed.

Aura blinked happily as Dottie replied the opposite of what she had expected her to reply, and what she had been wanting to hear her entire life when she asked that question. "I'm--" She cut off abruptly and waited for Dottie. She watched as the person she had been talking to walked up to Daniel and began talking to him. Aura felt the urge to eavesdrop on their conversation but decided against it. She didn't know what they were talking about, and what if Dottie would hate her if she heard? She didn't really want to find out. Dottie was one of the only people kind to her; she didn't want that to change.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:29 PM
(ACCEPTED!
I love Aaron so much XD)

(I know right!
I love how he changed so much since High school as well.)

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Skyra turned her attention to her sister, trying to make her look at her. To try to communicate with her sister through eye contact and mouthing words. She knew it was a stupid idea, but even she was becoming bored of listening to the teacher ramble on and on about facts and stupid things she believed she did not need to know whatsoever. She turned her gaze to her tail. Her tail swished around in her seat, restlessly. She couldn't stop it, but didn't feel like stopping it anyway. It gave her some sort of entertainment. Something to watch and listen to as it swished around. Skyra knew some people would think she was crazy if the Omega told them she got entertained watching a ball of fur swish this way and that, but Skyra liked being 'different'. That's what she called herself, anyway. She also called herself a lot of other things, like stupid, weird, and odd-ball.. And well, all of those things were true. She was, in fact, stupid. She lacked intelligence, her actions were dumbly done, even her ideas were horrible. At least that was her opinion, and many others'. Skyra was weird, or 'different'. Odd-Ball And Weird, sort of the same thing. But it was true. If someone called her an odd-ball or something related to it, she wouldn't mind; she believed so too.
Accalia saw Skyra try to catch her attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to the Omega, before realizing she was trying to talk to her. The she-wolf couldn't help but pity for her sister. Sky was the lowest rank there was in the school, and many picked on her like they did to other Omegas. Accalia tried to protect her from them the best she could, and tried to always keep tabs on where she was. Some thought she was over protective. And they would be too if their sister was an omega. Just as she was about to mouth 'You bored?' the bell rang. The werewolf quickly collected her items before going next to Sky. She could only pray that an alpha or beta didn't bully her younger sister. No one could do anything about that, unless they foolishly decided to challabge them.

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
(ACCEPTED!
I love Aaron so much XD)
Thought you said there were only supposed to be 3 but ok XD

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
(SAAME
Aaron went from a cold hearted hidden unltima, to a FREAKING AWESOME BOYFRIEND XDD

And Hopekit, I have bent the rules a bit XDD)

Dottie giggled and walked away. She walked back to Aura and smiled. "Sorry about that."

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:32 PM
(SAAME
Aaron went from a cold hearted hidden unltima, to a FREAKING AWESOME BOYFRIEND XDD)

Dottie giggled and walked away. She walked back to Aura and smiled. "Sorry about that."

(Now, lets see how his life would be like if he didn't hide his ears and tail, and Aphmau never existed)

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
(Now, lets see how his life would be like if he didn't hide his ears and tail, and Aphmau never existed)
(.. Now I'm tempted to make a werwolf Aph. Dang it XDD
OH WAIT SHE IS ONE XD)

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(.. Now I'm tempted to make a werwolf Aph. Dang it XDD
OH WAIT SHE IS ONE XD)

(DO IT DO IT
If you want XD
*Also, im a little annoyed they didn't show her ears and tail yetttttt*

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Accalia saw Skyra try to catch her attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to the Omega, before realizing she was trying to talk to her. The she-wolf couldn't help but pity for her sister. Sky was the lowest rank there was in the school, and many picked on her like they did to other Omegas. Accalia tried to protect her from them the best she could, and tried to always keep tabs on where she was. Some thought she was over protective. And they would be too if their sister was an omega. Just as she was about to mouth 'You bored?' the bell rang. The werewolf quickly collected her items before going next to Sky. She could only pray that an alpha or beta didn't bully her younger sister. No one could do anything about that, unless they foolishly decided to challenge them.

Skyra almost forgot to collect her items before going to Accalia. Skyra gathered her stuff, and sprinted to her sister. Skyra hugged her tightly and then let go of her. "You ok?" She asked. "That was super boring!" I commented, hoping that the teacher was out of range.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Name: Aphmau <3
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS748US748&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=aphmau&oq=aphmau&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0j0i67k1l2.6257.7308.0.7449.2.2.0.0.0 .0.109.179.1j1.2.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.176.XHtpfOm5v0g#imgrc=-cD9GC7CchFZCM: ISH A POTATO THAT CAN THINK XD
Role: Just a WW
Perso: Feisty 'lil thang. BUUT She's a huge sweetheart that will help you with anything
Crush/Love Interest: EVENTUALLY Aaron Lycan X33
Other:
Anything I Missed:

AND I'M ACCEPTED XDD)

Aphmau sat on a bench, reading a book. Her ears twitched and she looked around.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Have I missed stuff?)

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Have I missed stuff?)
(I dont think so.
No.)

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Mallory began her way to an old abandoned classroom many didn't know of. Why she didn't come here instead of class, she didn't know. But she was glad she was here now

Silhouettes
August 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Skyra almost forgot to collect her items before going to Accalia. Skyra gathered her stuff, and sprinted to her sister. Skyra hugged her tightly and then let go of her. "You ok?" She asked. "That was super boring!" I commented, hoping that the teacher was out of range.
She hugged her back. Accalia nodded. "It was really boring. It seems like they keep teaching us the same thing." She sighed. The normal wolf headed towards the hallway. "Our next class isn't together. Tell me if anyone is picking on you asap. Ok?" She instructed.

(Open, anyone wanna be a bully? :3)
Faye headed away from the classroom quickly. She didn't want to attract any attention to herself. The Omega didn't exactly know how she became such a low rank, she just did. She clutched her books tightly. She didn't want to be bullied today. It happened too many times for too many days.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Aaron leaned against a wall near the lockers in the hallways. He never made eye contact, just thinking to himself. He thought about a lot of things, like how his dad told him to not tell anyone he's an Ultima, and yet he suggested he got into a pack. And so, he was forced to join the pack, but he never talked to any of the other members.

Lauryn walked to her locker, her tail swaying back and forth as she walked. She was an omega, the lowest rank in the pack. But she didn't care. She was a freshman, and she barely knew anything about high school. So she wasn't surprised as someone walked past her and pushed the books out of her hands. The wolf sighed as she went to go pick up her books once again.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Aphmau looked up and saw someone run into Lauryn. Instead of helping her, she went after the one who pushed her stuff.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Aphmau looked up and saw someone run into Lauryn. Instead of helping her, she went after the one who pushed her stuff.

Lauryn looked up to see Aphmau go after her bully. 'Good luck." She whispered, finally getting all her book and walking to her locker. Her ears twitched as she looked over her shoulder, watching what Aphmau was doing.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Mallory sat at a desk in the back of an empty classroom and sighed. "I hate school" she said aloud, her voice cracking from lack of use

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Hey!" Aphmau snapped, stamping her foot. "Why would you do that?" She demanded,
crossing her arms.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"Hey!" Aphmau snapped, stamping her foot. "Why would you do that?" She demanded,
crossing her arms.
The bully rolled their eyes. "She's an Omega, I can do whatever I want with her. Now, how about you run along before you get hurt?" They smirked.

Aaron watched them talk from afar, not bothering to do anything. Hmmph. Stupid potato trying to stand up for her friend. How cute."

Lauryn put her ears down, scared of what would happen. She turned her attention away from the two to open her locker and put her stuff away, peaking at what the she-wolf was doing every couple seconds.

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"No! It's unfair how we treat Omega's! There just werewolves, like you or me! There as good as the Pups, or as me or as the Alphas! And you?" She stalked up to him and jabbed his chest with her finger. "Your just a dirty scumbag that picks on others to raise their own self esteem!" She turned, whacked him with her tail and walked back to the bench.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 26th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"No! It's unfair how we treat Omega's! There just werewolves, like you or me! There as good as the Pups, or as me or as the Alphas! And you?" She stalked up to him and jabbed his chest with her finger. "Your just a dirty scumbag that picks on others to raise their own self esteem!" She turned, whacked him with her tail and walked back to the bench.
The wolf just rolled his eyes and put in earbuds. "Stupid she-wolf" They growled before walking off.

Lauryn watched as Aphmau walked off. "H-hey, Aphmau!" She ran over, waving the girl down. 'I just want to thank you for that.. It means a lot to me."

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"Your welcome! The way those kind of people act REALLY ticks me off." She said, sorta loud and she glanced at Aaron with a quick glare.

Hopekit
August 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
She hugged her back. Accalia nodded. "It was really boring. It seems like they keep teaching us the same thing." She sighed. The normal wolf headed towards the hallway. "Our next class isn't together. Tell me if anyone is picking on you asap. Ok?" She instructed.

(Open, anyone wanna be a bully? :3)
Faye headed away from the classroom quickly. She didn't want to attract any attention to herself. The Omega didn't exactly know how she became such a low rank, she just did. She clutched her books tightly. She didn't want to be bullied today. It happened too many times for too many days.

She felt a feeling of protection as she heard her sister's voice. "It really does. Ok, I will." She replied, flickering her tail gratefully to her sister for protecting her from bullies that picked on her for being an Omega; a lower rank than them. She didn't understand it; so what if she was an Omega? Skyra was still allowed to do things. It's not that the bullies had control over her, that they were more powerful than her? Or were they? What was the real reason she was being picked on? Was it due to her lack of intelligence? The lowness of her rank? She had to know! Skyra felt tears in her eyes as she departed from her sister, heading towards her next class. She clutched her things tightly and pulled them closer to her. Skyra hoped no one would try to take them from her to get the poor Omega in trouble. It happened too often for her liking. Every once in a while, she would of understood. But the bullies did it daily, or at least, whenever they saw her. And no one other than her awesome sister bothered to challenge them, protect her, or do anything really. It made her feel sad, that her sister and herself were the only people who cared. At least Accalia cares. She's the best person in this high school, if not in the entire world. She takes care of me so well.... Skyra thought to herself, tilting her ears as she heard something. She hurried to her next classroom. The quicker she got there, the lower the chances she would meet the bullies. They always waited for her there if they got there first. It was as if the only thing they ever cared about was to harm her and her feelings; like nothing else mattered at all. Skyra shook her head. It didn't make sense. What had she done that made them want to hurt her? Her rank didn't have anything to do with this, surely? But suddenly the Omega didn't feel so sure. In fact, she began to think it had everything to do with it. Ra pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind as she approached the classroom door. She had done it; reached the door before they had. She shivered as she saw one member of the bullies walking through one of the halls towards the classroom and swiftly reached her hand to the door and opened it. Inside was an empty room. She stared. Uh oh. She thought as it struck her. She had come to the wrong room. She began running through the halls, away from the lockers, past the doors until she finally found it; her class. Sky was surprised when she noticed nobody waiting for her. Her guess; she was late to class. She opened the door silently and scanned the class, realizing that the bullies were in their seats. She entered, walked to her desk, and sat down. Her footsteps made almost no sound. Skyrie hoped the teacher hadn't noticed she had not arrived on time. Her heartbeat quickened as she met the eyes of a bully staring at her, throwing a menacing glance at her as they began to speak. Ra wiped the sweat from her forehead as she realized that he hadn't told the teacher about her coming late. They were actually answering one of the teacher's questions? Something didn't feel right and she instantly felt suspicious; they weren't bothering her. Maybe someone had knocked some sense into them. Or maybe threatened them. Maybe it was an act. Or perhaps they wanted something from her and were going to play her to get what they wanted. Either way, something was fishy. And she didn't like how she was clueless about what it was.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(Will someone interact with mal ?)

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 10:42 PM
(Will someone interact with mal ?)
(*points at Danny dramatically*)

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM
(*points at Danny dramatically*)
Where is the bean ? Mallory is in a random classroom alone))

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Where is the bean ? Mallory is in a random classroom alone))
(He's sitting alone oustide :3)

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 11:26 PM
(He's sitting alone oustide :3)
Here comes Mallory ! )

After a few moments Mallory sighed. Not even her special place could help with her undying loneliness and boredom. She began roaming the halls, soon not even paying attention to direction, yet very surprised when she found herself staring at the door that was the exit . She wasted no time to open it , somewhat relieved to be out of the building as she stepped out into the world , not even noticing there was another werewolf outside with her

shark sailor
August 26th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Daniel laid his head on his knees, tail swishing. He flicked his ears and looked up from his place behind a bush. He flinched and saw Mallory.

Frosty
August 26th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Mallory heard the slightest of sounds and turned around quickly, deep blue eyes wide and electric hair swinging. "Who is there ?! " she called out towards Daniel, not knowing it was him

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"Your welcome! The way those kind of people act REALLY ticks me off." She said, sorta loud and she glanced at Aaron with a quick glare.
"Im sorta used to it. But thank you again. Say.. what class do you have next?" Maybe this time she could make a friend.

Aaron looked at her then looked down, not interested in what she was doing.

Silhouettes
August 27th, 2017, 12:44 PM
She felt a feeling of protection as she heard her sister's voice. "It really does. Ok, I will." She replied, flickering her tail gratefully to her sister for protecting her from bullies that picked on her for being an Omega; a lower rank than them. She didn't understand it; so what if she was an Omega? Skyra was still allowed to do things. It's not that the bullies had control over her, that they were more powerful than her? Or were they? What was the real reason she was being picked on? Was it due to her lack of intelligence? The lowness of her rank? She had to know! Skyra felt tears in her eyes as she departed from her sister, heading towards her next class. She clutched her things tightly and pulled them closer to her. Skyra hoped no one would try to take them from her to get the poor Omega in trouble. It happened too often for her liking. Every once in a while, she would of understood. But the bullies did it daily, or at least, whenever they saw her. And no one other than her awesome sister bothered to challenge them, protect her, or do anything really. It made her feel sad, that her sister and herself were the only people who cared. At least Accalia cares. She's the best person in this high school, if not in the entire world. She takes care of me so well.... Skyra thought to herself, tilting her ears as she heard something. She hurried to her next classroom. The quicker she got there, the lower the chances she would meet the bullies. They always waited for her there if they got there first. It was as if the only thing they ever cared about was to harm her and her feelings; like nothing else mattered at all. Skyra shook her head. It didn't make sense. What had she done that made them want to hurt her? Her rank didn't have anything to do with this, surely? But suddenly the Omega didn't feel so sure. In fact, she began to think it had everything to do with it. Ra pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind as she approached the classroom door. She had done it; reached the door before they had. She shivered as she saw one member of the bullies walking through one of the halls towards the classroom and swiftly reached her hand to the door and opened it. Inside was an empty room. She stared. Uh oh. She thought as it struck her. She had come to the wrong room. She began running through the halls, away from the lockers, past the doors until she finally found it; her class. Sky was surprised when she noticed nobody waiting for her. Her guess; she was late to class. She opened the door silently and scanned the class, realizing that the bullies were in their seats. She entered, walked to her desk, and sat down. Her footsteps made almost no sound. Skyrie hoped the teacher hadn't noticed she had not arrived on time. Her heartbeat quickened as she met the eyes of a bully staring at her, throwing a menacing glance at her as they began to speak. Ra wiped the sweat from her forehead as she realized that he hadn't told the teacher about her coming late. They were actually answering one of the teacher's questions? Something didn't feel right and she instantly felt suspicious; they weren't bothering her. Maybe someone had knocked some sense into them. Or maybe threatened them. Maybe it was an act. Or perhaps they wanted something from her and were going to play her to get what they wanted. Either way, something was fishy. And she didn't like how she was clueless about what it was.
(That is very very long)
Accalia frowned as she walked away. She had asked if they could be in the same classes, but the principle refused. They were sick, bullying who they thought were weaker and giving them a rank that said so. She had wanted to be the female alpha ever since her sister had gotten the lowly title, so she could get rid of the omega rank; and all the rankings in general. The ranks were a way for people to think they were better than others. To gain more self-esteem for downgrading others who were wise enough not to join in. Accalia was picked on too; but not as much as Sky was. The others thought that her showing kindness to her sister was disguisting and a disgrace. They also did so because she was what you could say absent-minded and 'out there' sometimes. Some even thought she was loony. Accalia shook her head at the thought and let out a sigh. Her next class was next to her sister, though, and she headed off to the direction. The normal wolf bit her lip as Ra was late for
class. That meant that she would be too. She hurried into her class two classrooms down from her and slipped in her chair. The teacher noticed and sent her a glare before going back to pointing at the white board.

Name: Scarlett
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/04/02/8e0402161debac8836dd1e9d2a737166.jpg
Personality: Tbrp'd but I made her to be a bully to whoever
Other: Summer Haze
Anything I missed:

shark sailor
August 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Mallory heard the slightest of sounds and turned around quickly, deep blue eyes wide and electric hair swinging. "Who is there ?! " she called out towards Daniel, not knowing it was him

Daniel slowly stood up, ears twitching. "A-ah!" He fell back in surprise and hid behind the bush.

Webpaw All The Way~

Aphmau smiled. "I have Science next." She said,
smiling even more.

Frosty
August 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
!Mallory ran forward, placing her hand over her mouth and attempting to hold back a giggle at the sight. "Are y-you okay ? " she asked through laughs

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Daniel slowly stood up, ears twitching. "A-ah!" He fell back in surprise and hid behind the bush.

Webpaw All The Way~

Aphmau smiled. "I have Science next." She said,
smiling even more.

Her eyes seemed to beam. "Me too! Room 125 right?" She hoped that she had the same class. She didn't want to be alone after that happened.

shark sailor
August 27th, 2017, 01:20 PM
"Yeah!" Aphmau giggled.

"Y-yeah." Daniel blushed, standing up

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"Yeah!" Aphmau giggled.

"Y-yeah." Daniel blushed, standing up

"Great!" She giggled as well as they walked towards the classroom.

shark sailor
August 27th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Aphmau giggled and followed. She twitched her ear and looked at the ceiling.

Frosty
August 27th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Mallory finally got her giggling under control. "Sorry for laughing . it was kinda unexpected to see someone fallen over behind a bush . " she explained, smiling at the younger boy. "I'm Mallory , by the way "

shark sailor
August 27th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"D-Daniel. My name is Daniel." He stammered, moving his hair out of his eyes.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Aphmau giggled and followed. She twitched her ear and looked at the ceiling.

She looked at Aphmau, wondering what she was looking at. But she ignored it as they walked into the classroom.

shark sailor
August 27th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Aphmau sat down and looked back at the ceiling.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 27th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Aphmau sat down and looked back at the ceiling.

She sat next to aphmau, hoping the class would be over soon.

vellichor
August 27th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Recap~)

Silhouettes
August 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Recap~)
Pretty much just socializing. If you want, you can Rp with Faye.

vellichor
August 27th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Okay, thanks~ )

Winter headed out of algebra, shouldering his heavy backpack. He headed outside, his book in one hand. He placed his backpack on the bench and opened his book, The Mortal Instruments - City of Glass.

Silhouettes
August 27th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Okay, thanks~ )

Winter headed out of algebra, shouldering his heavy backpack. He headed outside, his book in one hand. He placed his backpack on the bench and opened his book, The Mortal Instruments - City of Glass.
Faye walked over to Winter, a sunshiny vibe coming off her. "Hi." She said simply. The omega had recently taken a beating by some of the normal wolf, and wanted to have a conversation with someone. Her smile faltered when she realized who she had just spoken so casually to.

vellichor
August 27th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Faye walked over to Winter, a sunshiny vibe coming off her. "Hi." She said simply. The omega had recently taken a beating by some of the normal wolf, and wanted to have a conversation with someone. Her smile faltered when she realized who she had just spoken so casually to.

Winter looked at the person who had spoken to him, seeing it was Faye. He felt the optimism radiating off her in waves, and her bright smile. Before he could smile back, he saw her smile falter. He grinned in response, though. "Hey, Faye. Everything alright?" he asked, his voice full of warmth. He didn't really care about rank and was kind to all his classmates.

Silhouettes
August 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Winter looked at the person who had spoken to him, seeing it was Faye. He felt the optimism radiating off her in waves, and her bright smile. Before he could smile back, he saw her smile falter. He grinned in response, though. "Hey, Faye. Everything alright?" he asked, his voice full of warmth. He didn't really care about rank and was kind to all his classmates.

She seemed rather confused as how he responded to her. "Yes, Alpha male Winter. I'm sorry I wasted your time." Fayes voice was little more than a squeak. She had never spoken to someone with such a high authority before, and the she-wolf was afraid of slipping up and it resulting into more physical harm.

vellichor
August 28th, 2017, 07:19 AM
She seemed rather confused as how he responded to her. "Yes, Alpha male Winter. I'm sorry I wasted your time." Fayes voice was little more than a squeak. She had never spoken to someone with such a high authority before, and the she-wolf was afraid of slipping up and it resulting into more physical harm.

Winter flattened one ear, looking at Faye. "Faye. You're not a waste of time. You want to talk? That's fine." He tried to look as open as he could, throwing in a small smile. "And it's just Winter. I don't care for that 'Alpha Male' stuff."

shark sailor
August 28th, 2017, 05:10 PM
She sat next to aphmau, hoping the class would be over soon.
Aphmau turned her head to the door and frowned a bit.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 29th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Aphmau turned her head to the door and frowned a bit.

She turned to her friend. "Is something wrong?" she tilted her head.

shark sailor
August 29th, 2017, 05:06 PM
She turned to her friend. "Is something wrong?" she tilted her head.
"No, just thinking about... Something." Someone. Aphmau smiled a bit.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 29th, 2017, 05:32 PM
"No, just thinking about... Something." Someone. Aphmau smiled a bit.

"Ooo thinking about what??" She smiled. "Some He-wolf?" She teased.

shark sailor
August 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"NO!" Aphmau yelped, covering her face.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 29th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"NO!" Aphmau yelped, covering her face.

She started laughing. "I didn't expect that."

shark sailor
August 29th, 2017, 05:48 PM
She started laughing. "I didn't expect that."
"Just I was thinking about how SOMEONE is a jerk to everyone!" She said, rolling her eyes a bit.

Webpaw All The Way~
August 29th, 2017, 07:11 PM
"Just I was thinking about how SOMEONE is a jerk to everyone!" She said, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Oh. Aphmau you can stop thinking about it. Its fine.." She looked at her friend worried.

shark sailor
August 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"No, it's someone else.."

vellichor
August 30th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Winter flattened one ear, looking at Faye. "Faye. You're not a waste of time. You want to talk? That's fine." He tried to look as open as he could, throwing in a small smile. "And it's just Winter. I don't care for that 'Alpha Male' stuff."

Le boop

Hopekit
September 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(That is very very long)
Accalia frowned as she walked away. She had asked if they could be in the same classes, but the principle refused. They were sick, bullying who they thought were weaker and giving them a rank that said so. She had wanted to be the female alpha ever since her sister had gotten the lowly title, so she could get rid of the omega rank; and all the rankings in general. The ranks were a way for people to think they were better than others. To gain more self-esteem for downgrading others who were wise enough not to join in. Accalia was picked on too; but not as much as Sky was. The others thought that her showing kindness to her sister was disguisting and a disgrace. They also did so because she was what you could say absent-minded and 'out there' sometimes. Some even thought she was loony. Accalia shook her head at the thought and let out a sigh. Her next class was next to her sister, though, and she headed off to the direction. The normal wolf bit her lip as Ra was late for
class. That meant that she would be too. She hurried into her class two classrooms down from her and slipped in her chair. The teacher noticed and sent her a glare before going back to pointing at the white board.

Name: Scarlett
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/04/02/8e0402161debac8836dd1e9d2a737166.jpg
Personality: Tbrp'd but I made her to be a bully to whoever
Other: Summer Haze
Anything I missed:

Skyra stared at the board, using her hand to hold her head as she thought to herself. I've had many near brushes with death, thanks to these teachers. Especially during math. Boredom is killing me. Literally. Her ear twitched and she stared at the teacher. She was clear; they weren't paying attention to her. She took out her notebook, which she had placed in her desk before, and tore a page quietly out of it. At least, she tried to do it quietly. The sound was as loud as if somebody had scraped a chalkboard, but sounded a bit more paper-like. She hid her notebook and paper as eyes turned towards her. She did her best to fake a smile, which would hopefully stop the suspicion. The teacher glared at her, then continued as if nothing had happened. She kept the notebook in the same spot, but Ra took out the ripped out notebook paper from the hiding spot and grabbed her pencil in one swift motion. She laid the paper on her knee and began writing. To: Accalia
Subject: Stuff
Accalia, why can't we talk to Aura about the bullying problem? She's kind enough, plus she's female alpha. What could go wrong, besides everything? She paused for a second to think what else to write.