PDA

View Full Version : Possible Medieval Roleplay

Clover
August 25th, 2017, 11:18 PM
so, i was thinking of making a sort of MMORPG (minus crude characters) style medieval fantasy roleplay, and wanted to see how many people might be interested in that. along with it, someone to specifically be my "roleplay partner" for this other roleplay; their character(s) would be very involved in my character(s) plots, relations, etc. and i'd want to see who might want to do it. so, please vote, and share; if you have a different idea or a question/concern than simply post below and mention me; i'll check this periodically.

Dust
August 26th, 2017, 02:53 AM
Clover
No ideas, but this sounds incredibly cool! Are you thinking along the lines of a skyrim-esque type roleplay or otherwise?

Clover
August 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
gonna give this a bump so anyone possibly interested can see! <3

red_inactive
August 26th, 2017, 09:11 PM
I love the idea! It's so hard to find well-written roleplays these days that are in the other section...

Clover
August 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
I love the idea! It's so hard to find well-written roleplays these days that are in the other section...

yeah; this'd be a literate roleplay, 2-3 paragraphs minimum per post, unless OOC. and paragraphs would be 3-4 sentences, but more preferred :)

NightWarrior4Life
August 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM
I always like medieval things especially writing about them or RPing them. I like to be princesses or doctors or something interesting like that rather than just a boring normal person who doesn't have much money, blah blah blah. I'm totally down

red_inactive
August 27th, 2017, 11:14 AM
yeah; this'd be a literate roleplay, 2-3 paragraphs minimum per post, unless OOC. and paragraphs would be 3-4 sentences, but more preferred :)
Woo!

Hopekit
August 27th, 2017, 11:19 AM

It's so hard to find threads these days that have people who post a paragraph... After years of searching I've found one.. Or maybe only months. Whatever... :D