PDA

View Full Version : "Why?" [SkyClan Plot]

Tundra
August 25th, 2017, 08:09 PM
This is my First ever Plot,
so it probably won't be good...
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
[Goldenpaw is a SkyClan cat]

Goldenpaw became an apprentice a few moons ago and is now mentored by Umbraice. Wheatpool is proud that she is an apprentice, and so is her [Father],
but Goldenpaw isn't. She known that some apprentices will be rude to her.

When she enters the apprentices den,
she receives a shove from Currentpaw.
The other apprentices laugh and begin taunting her. Goldenpaw runs out of the den immediately and runs for the entrance of the camp,
but Wheatpool stops her and suggests that they go on a walk. Goldenpaw accepts.

In the territory Goldenpaw tells Wheatpool what happened in the apprentices den. Wheatpool understands and explains to her that she just has to ignore it.

Soon, Goldenpaw gets separated from Wheatpool and goes to find her.
Meanwhile, a fox attacks Goldenpaw. A few moments later her Wheatpool comes and rescues Goldenpaw, but dies in the process. Goldenpaw is heartbroken by this, and takes her Wheatpool's body back to camp.

She enters the apprentice den again and her Currentpaw
mess with her again. Goldenpaw is already heartbroken, and now she's being bullied. She attacks Currentpaw,
then stalks out of the den. [Sibling 1] bumps into Goldenpaw. Goldenpaw refuses to tell what's wrong. [Sibling 1] presses until Goldenpaw tells her what happens. [Sibling 1] takes Goldenpaw hunting with her. They each catch a mouse,
then as they're going along a river,
[Sibling 1] falls in and drowns.
Goldenpaw heads back to camp and falls asleep in the apprentice den.

The next morning Goldenpaw and her [Father] go out into the territory to practice tree climbing. While in the tree, her [Father] slips and falls to his death...

Goldenpaw enters the camp, heartbroken. Dawnpaw and [Sibling 3] Approach Goldenpaw and begin yelling at her, due to their parents and siblings' death. Goldenpaw tries to explain, but Dawnpaw and [Sibling 3] walk away, leaving Goldenpaw heartbroken in the clearing.

Soon, Goldenpaw meets Frogpaw. Goldenpaw Frogpaw go on a walk in the territory and return to camp safely. Frogpaw goes to the apprentice den for a nap and Dawnpaw walks up to Goldenpaw, along with Currentpaw
and [Bully 2] they begin bullying her and shoving her around. Goldenpaw attacks Dawnpaw and starts a fight.

Soon Goldenpaw meets Perchstep and starts hanging out with him. Eventually she admits her feelings to Perchstep and he rejects. Goldenpaw is heartbroken once more and tells Frogpaw what happened. Frogpaw understands and talks to Goldenpaw for a while.

Goldenpaw meets Duskpaw and talks to him. They go for a walk in the territory. About a week later Goldenpaw tells Duskpaw about her feelings for him.

The rest is Tbrp.
Father:

Adoptive Father: Sparrowwind [Silentshade]

Mother: Wheatpool [Charmer]

Adoptive Mother: Cascadefall [Phoenix Flames]

Sibling 1:

Sibling 2: Dawnpaw [SamCats]

Sibling 3:

Bully 1: Currentpaw [Spikes]

Bully 2:

Best Friend: Frogpaw [Captain Toad]

Crush 1: Perchstep [~Breadsticks~]

Crush 2: Duskpaw [BlackCat]
Forum~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Role:
Other:
Question(s):
This took 4 hours to type.
Boba Fett
Charmer
Maybe you'll wanna apply?
Note: Adoptive Parents are not typed in the plot, but they are part of it! They adopt Goldenpaw and her siblings after the real parents die!

Mango
August 25th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I'll apply if I have a cat that works it might take a while :)

Charmer
August 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM
I'm happy to help you out. There is one problem though: I don't have a Skyclan cat and haven't read any warriors books that feature Skyclan, so I'm not really sure how to make one... can I get a two sentence summary on Skyclan cats?

Tundra
August 26th, 2017, 12:30 AM
I'll apply if I have a cat that works it might take a while :)
Okay

I'm happy to help you out. There is one problem though: I don't have a Skyclan cat and haven't read any warriors books that feature Skyclan, so I'm not really sure how to make one... can I get a two sentence summary on Skyclan cats?
SkyClan was the Fifth Clan,
otherwise known as the lost Clan.
When the Two-Legs took over their territory, all the other Clans refused to share any land with them, so they were forced to leave. Along the journey they were seperated. [You can read about how the Clan formed again in Firestar's quest] In Vision of shadows, I believe they live at the lake among the other Clans.

Tundra
August 26th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Bump...? :(

Tundra
August 26th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Bop do, Bop do, Bop do, Bop do da, Bop do, Bop do, Bop do, Bop do da!

Tundra
August 28th, 2017, 04:51 PM
C'mon… This is my first plot… pwease!

Role
August 28th, 2017, 04:54 PM
C'mon… This is my first plot… pwease!
Ill join in as one to two cats if that's okay!

Bracken12
August 28th, 2017, 05:07 PM
This is my First ever Plot,
so it probably won't be good...
[Goldenpaw is a SkyClan cat]

Goldenpaw became an apprentice a few moons ago and is now mentored by Umbraice. Her [Mother] is proud that she is an apprentice, and so is her [Father],
but Goldenpaw isn't. She known that some apprentices will be rude to her.

When she enters the apprentices den,
she receives a shove from one of her [Bullies].
The other apprentices laugh and begin taunting her. Goldenpaw runs out of the den immediately and runs for the entrance of the camp,
but her [Mother] stops her and suggests that they go on a walk. Goldenpaw accepts.

In the territory Goldenpaw tells her [Mother] what happened in the apprentices den. Her [Mother] understands and explains to her that she just has to ignore it.

Soon, Goldenpaw gets separated from her [Mother]
and goes to find her.
Meanwhile, a fox attacks Goldenpaw. A few moments later her [Mother] comes and rescues Goldenpaw, but dies in the process. Goldenpaw is heartbroken by this, and takes her [Mothers] body back to camp.

She enters the apprentice den again and her [Bullies]
mess with her again. Goldenpaw is already heartbroken, and now she's being bullied. She attacks [Bully 1],
then stalks out of the den. [Sibling 1] bumps into Goldenpaw. Goldenpaw refuses to tell what's wrong. [Sibling 1] presses until Goldenpaw tells her what happens. [Sibling 1] takes Goldenpaw hunting with her. They each catch a mouse,
then as they're going along a river,
[Sibling 1] falls in and drowns.
Goldenpaw heads back to camp and falls asleep in the apprentice den.

The next morning Goldenpaw and her [Father] go out into the territory to practice tree climbing. While in the tree, her [Father] slips and falls to his death...

Goldenpaw enters the camp, heartbroken. [Sibling 2] and [Sibling 3] Approach Goldenpaw and begin yelling at her, due to their parents and siblings' death. Goldenpaw tries to explain, but [Sibling 2] and [Sibling 3] walk away, leaving Goldenpaw heartbroken in the clearing.

Soon, Goldenpaw meets [Best Friend]. Goldenpaw [Best Friend] go on a walk in the territory and return to camp safely. [Best Friend] goes to the apprentice den for a nap and [Sibling 2] walks up to Goldenpaw, along with [Bully 1]
and [Bully 2] they begin bullying her and shoving her around. Goldenpaw attacks [Sibling 2] and starts a fight.

Soon Goldenpaw meets [Crush] and starts hanging out with him. Eventually she admits her feelings to [Crush] and he rejects. Goldenpaw is heartbroken once more and tells [Best Friend] what happened. [Best Friend] understands and talks to Goldenpaw for a while.

Goldenpaw meets [Crush 2] and talks to him. They go for a walk in the territory. About a week later Goldenpaw tells [Crush 2] about her feelings for him.

The rest is Tbrp.
Father:

Mother:

Sibling 1:

Sibling 2:

Sibling 3:

Bully 1:

Bully 2:

Best Friend:

Crush 1:

Crush 2:
Forum~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Role:
Other:
Question(s):
This took 4 hours to type.
@Boba Fett (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3338)
@Charmer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3886)
Maybe you'll wanna apply?

I don't have a Skyclan kitty who fits this, but can my Sparrowwind be pratically her adoptive father/protector? He's very warm hearted!

Tundra
August 28th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Ill join in as one to two cats if that's okay!
Sure!
I don't have a Skyclan kitty who fits this, but can my Sparrowwind be pratically her adoptive father/protector? He's very warm hearted!
Um… Wow… I never thought of that… Sure! But please fill out a forum, so i know his peru and all that!

~Breadsticks~
August 28th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Name: Perchstep
Appearance: Tall, fluffy tom with a slightly flatter face, large ears and a longer, rounded muzzle. His eyes are almond shaped and are golden with green flecks. His base coat is alabaster and he has tawny, cocoa, and creamy patches dotting his pelt. His fur is long and curly in some places. He has large paws and a long thin tail.
Personality: [Prideful][Stubborn][Protective][Rude][Leader]
Sexuality: Asexual
Role: Crush 1
Other: Is it okay if he's a young warrior?
Question(s): N/A

Tundra
August 29th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Accpeted!~

Tundra
August 29th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Smol Bump~

Tundra
September 1st, 2017, 06:10 PM
'Nother Bump~

vellichor
September 1st, 2017, 06:18 PM
Got Dawnsky (https://v4.simplesite.com/#/pages/436049589?editmode=false#anchor436049589) for mentor? Think she needs one

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 01:47 AM
Well she has a mentor, but we haven't rp'd yet, and i think they forgot… Accepted I guess!~

bobtail
September 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Flameleaf

Name: Dawnpaw
Appearance: Boop (http://catsoftheforest.webstarts.com/uploads/aahoneyt.jpg)
Personality: She's outgoing and optimistic, refusing to sit still and wanting nothing more than to explore and play with her siblings. She takes a drastic turn after [Sibling 1]'s death, becoming upfront and confrontational, getting annoyed by the tiniest things and only showing her formerly emotional persona when it's to rage or cry about something.
Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual
Role: Sibling 2
Other: Nope
Question(s): None

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Your accepted! I can't see the image, so would you mind giving a description?

Captain Toad
September 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Name: Frogpaw
Appearance: http://www.sobi.org/photos/Cat/Selcuk/DSC_3390.jpg
Personality: Frogpaw is very subborn and hot headed. But she is a good friend in that she is understanding and patient if someone is sad. Ifnyou have something you need to let out, she will sit down and listen for hours.
Sexuality: bi
Role: best friend
Other: She has a sister called Gingerpaw, who can switch for best friend if you don't like Frogpaw.
Question(s): nurp durp
Flameleaf

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Accepted!~

Silhouettes
September 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Name: Duskpaw {Duskfall}
Apperance: https://www.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-articles/pet-breeds/~/media/All%20PHZ%20Images/Article%20images/Turkish%20Angora%20Cat%20Grey.ashx
Personality:
Personality: Duskpaw is a fairly laid back feline, usually staying calm in most situations, and not really freaking out unless it gets to a point where he should, which is rather rare. He rarely raises his voice at all, and is considered a friendly and kind tom. He can be flirty at times, but not to an extent where he would be called a 'cheater' or 'player'. Duskpaw is also rather adventurous, curiosity usually getting the best on him in multiple circumstances.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Crush two
Other: Flameleaf
Questions:

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Accepted!~

bobtail
September 2nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Your accepted! I can't see the image, so would you mind giving a description?

Dawnpaw is a mainly white she-cat with deep blue eyes. She has pale ginger patches on her body, most noticeably the one that covers her entire back and long, striped tail. The ginger parts of her body have very faint tabby markings; these are most visible on the patch covering the top of her head, with the stripes sitting just above and beside her eyes. Her ears are slightly ragged from overgrooming; her pelt is constantly pristine and sleek, never unkempt, no matter the muddy or dangerous situation. She has a little ginger dot on her bottom lip that can be mistaken for her sticking her tongue out at first glance, which wouldn't be all that out of character. There's a long white dash going sideways across her back, right in the centre of her largest ginger patch.

I am very descriptive if I have a reference. Not sure how I've never noticed before.

To get more people, I'd recommend mentioning well-known people on the site, such as Empress and Hexict. That'll get you a couple cats and attract more people.

Tundra
September 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Accepted!~

Okay, I'll try your idea...

Hexict Empress Of Evil @royal
Maybe you'd be interested....?

Tundra
September 3rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
Bump

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Bump!~

~Breadsticks~
September 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Accpeted!~
Hey, when are we going to rp them?

Spikes
September 5th, 2017, 09:43 PM
||Forum||

||Name||
Currantpaw (bush)
||Age||
8 moons
||Gender||
Female
||Appearance||
Currantpaw is a scottish fold, her ears are folded foward and her face is rather round, with big orange eyes. This gives her an air of innocence, as her face often appears fearful. Her fur is a light grey, though with black spots dotted through, almost looking like blackcurrants. Her fur is medium in length, and is soft to the touch, while her nose and pads are a black/dark grey.
||Personality||
Currantpaw may appear innocent, but she has found a way to manipulate this. She picks on any cats she wants, starting fights and tussles in private then running to another cat with tears in her eyes, crying about her hardships and injuries.
Currantpaw likes to form groups of followers when she can, to follow her around an act like bodyguards or heads of agreement. Her friendships are often shallow and based on popularity.
||Sexuality||
Asexual
||Role||
Bully 1
||Other||
Flameleaf
||Question(s)||
If I'm accepted, could you mention me when you want to roleplay, or when she's needed? Thank you c:

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Accepted and sure!~

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Name: Wheatpool
Appearance: Gold-colored tabby with golden eyes
Personality: Wheatpool is a soft-spoken, patient cat who does everything in a leisurely manner with the exception of hunting and fighting. She spends as much time being silent as she does being still and is generally calm and collected.
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Mother
Question(s): Nope

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Name: Wheatpool
Appearance: Gold-colored tabby with golden eyes
Personality: Wheatpool is a soft-spoken, patient cat who does everything in a leisurely manner with the exception of hunting and fighting. She spends as much time being silent as she does being still and is generally calm and collected.
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Mother
Question(s): Nope
Accepted!~
Hey, when are we going to rp them?
Um... Whenever your ready I guess...
School has started so just let me know and I'll trey to get back ASAP

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Accepted!~

Awesome! You just tell me when and where it's time to get started.

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Kay~

bobtail
September 6th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Kay~
I'm also ready whenever :)

Tundra
September 6th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Well. I don't want to keep you all waiting, so we can start tomorrow when I get home from school~

[Too lazy to mention]

~Breadsticks~
September 6th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Accepted!~

It's just started for me too, maybe sometime on a weekend? Or maybe after school someday :)

Tundra
September 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Sure! On the weekend

Bracken12
September 9th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sure!

Um… Wow… I never thought of that… Sure! But please fill out a forum, so i know his peru and all that!

okay! I will get on to that, and if you need more info, his bio. is "Sparrowwind, my first Skyclan kitty!"

Bracken12
September 9th, 2017, 08:14 PM
here it is!
Name: Sparrowwind
Appearance: Black and brown patched with reddish brown socks on his paws
Personality: a bit of multi-personality kind of cat, but over all he's generous, thoughtful, and a warm hearted lovable guy. I mean come on, he apologized to a butterfly! For chasing it! ( when he was a kit...)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Goldenpaw's adoptive father/ protecter and possibly her big brother figure.
Other: nope!
Questions?: NOPE!

( if you need him, just put Silenty into the roleplay, and I'll search it, otherwise just PM me and yell at me to get my butt over to the roleplay)

Tundra
September 9th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Okay, accepted~

Tundra
September 11th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Under soooooo much pressure...

Silentshade
SamCats
Charmer
~Breadsticks~
Spikes
Captain Toad
Black Cat

We can all start this Saturday if that's alright with you guys! Unless your in the hurricane area.

~Breadsticks~
September 11th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Silentshade
SamCats
Charmer
~Breadsticks~
Spikes
Captain Toad
Black Cat

We can all start this Saturday if that's alright with you guys! Unless your in the hurricane area.
I'm good with that :)

bobtail
September 11th, 2017, 12:26 PM

Silentshade
SamCats
Charmer
~Breadsticks~
Spikes
Captain Toad
Black Cat

Sounds good to me!

Bracken12
September 11th, 2017, 05:21 PM

@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
@SamCats (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4089)
@Charmer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3886)
@~Breadsticks~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=44)
@Spikes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1504)
@Captain Toad (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4589)
@Black Cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=458)

yep, sounds good to me!

Spikes
September 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
( Flameleaf )
I'm alright with starting around then, just be sure to mention when you need me :3

Captain Toad
September 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM

Silentshade
SamCats
Charmer
~Breadsticks~
Spikes
Captain Toad
Black Cat

Kay!

Tundra
September 16th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Crap! Saturday is today!
Okay! Spikes Charmer you guys are first!

Charmer
September 16th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Crap! Saturday is today!
Okay! Spikes Charmer you guys are first!

Huh? What now? Am I RPing? With who? What?! *Panics* I zoned out

Tundra
September 17th, 2017, 12:18 AM
We can start tomorrow.
Uh... What's the rp order?

Spikes
September 17th, 2017, 01:05 AM
( Flameleaf )
An order? How about we go you first, then Charmer (or vice versa could work). I'm guessing I bump in as Currant once Golden enters the den, so I'll go after that. Does that work out? ^^
Unless you'd like to go you, me and then Charmer? That would work if we're starting on the part where golden walks into the den.

Tundra
September 17th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Hm...

Me, you then Charmer makes a little more sense I suppose...

Spikes
September 17th, 2017, 01:56 AM
( Flameleaf )
Alright, sorted. ^^ Be sure to mention me in your post, and I'll be able to join in :3
As a sidenote, considering the notice on the side I think I'll have to change currantpaw's breed. She should stay the same relatively but she won't be a scottish fold at this point.

Tundra
September 17th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Kay

Uh, I'm gonna start tomorrow {Or today actually} because its 3:06 here and I'm tired.

Phoenix Flames
September 17th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Flameleaf

Name: Cascadefall
Appearance: http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/ragdoll/ragdoll-cats-kittens-6.jpg
Personality: Kindhearted, Wary, Loyal, Cautious, Friendly
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Adoptive Mother
Other: Silentshade Would you be okay with this?
Question(s): No.

Tundra
September 17th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Accepted if Silentshade is okay with it

Charmer
September 18th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Kay

Uh, I'm gonna start tomorrow {Or today actually} because its 3:06 here and I'm tired.

You just mention me, and I'll get right to RPing once you're set. :)

Tundra
September 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Currentpaw {spikes}
and Golden are interacting in the apprentice den.

But he's not responding.

Bracken12
September 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Accepted if @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952) is okay with it

I'm cool with it! And thanks for asking me first, I don't like it if people do stuff with my cats or for my cats without asking or telling me.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 10:40 PM
You just mention me, and I'll get right to RPing once you're set. :)
Okay, this is dead... unless you still want Golden and Wheat to interact?
I'm cool with it! And thanks for asking me first, I don't like it if people do stuff with my cats or for my cats without asking or telling me.
No problem! I don't like to control other peoples characters, it just seems wrong.

Bracken12
September 25th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Okay, this is dead... unless you still want Golden and Wheat to interact?

No problem! I don't like to control other peoples characters, it just seems wrong.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't like it unless you ask, and I give you permission. I give you permission Flameleaf

Tundra
September 26th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I don't like it unless you ask, and I give you permission. I give you permission Flameleaf

Usually I'd understand... But, what?

Bracken12
September 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Usually I'd understand... But, what?

never mind, When are we going to get this roleplay started?

Tundra
September 28th, 2017, 05:21 PM
It already started. Golden and Wheat are currently in the territory, i'm sorry for keeping you waiting, but you will be mentioned when it's your turn to enter the roleplay