PDA

View Full Version : Murder in WinkClan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Role
September 1st, 2017, 06:22 PM
Thorn let out a weak purr and turned around, heading to the north border. He hadn't let Petal know how weak he was, but he knew he would survive. Lost in thought, he didn't see the flash of russet fur in the bushes behind him. But he did smell something foul. His eyes widened and turned to slits. Fox. Just as he whipped around, the fox lunged, catching his throats in its jaws. Staggering, Thorn let out a gasp before collapsing. Blood poured from his ripped throat, and his last words were, "How cruel fate can be..." Knowing he was about to die, he let out a low chuckle before StarClan came to greet him.

[ As I type this I think "Poor Thorny" ]

Ill make Petal find him soon :3
Oooo yeee)

vellichor
September 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Frostfoot the starclan warrior padded down to thorn. Her eyes gleaming with sadness. She bent down and nuzzled the Tom with her starry nose and drew back. "Thorn... Is it your time to die yet?" asked the she cat. She crouched down and looked at the Tom as death slipped between his skin. The she cat was allowing him the choice, she would carry him to starclan with a. Heavy heart or will another cat to come find him before his time was up

Thorn stared at his body, limp and bleeding. He gave a small smile. "Looks like I can't escape death this time. Besides, it's my time."

[ He has been requested to die so no cheating it... :3 ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
September 1st, 2017, 06:51 PM
Okay... what can a exiled do for now XD)

jaymoon
September 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Am I allowed to join

wren
September 1st, 2017, 07:07 PM
Thorn stared at his body, limp and bleeding. He gave a small smile. "Looks like I can't escape death this time. Besides, it's my time."

[ Oh I didn't know!! Oh well !! He will be carried to heaven!! I mean., starclan.. What? ]

Frostfoot buried her muzzle in the young toms neck. "Than it is your time..." she meows. As she pressed her muzzle into his neck the wound healed and his strength was revealed. Than the she cat grabbed the young toms scruff with her teeth and padded up into the stars. Setting him down, "I'm sorry it'd to end so soon, none of us had the Time we deserved thorn" meowed the young warrior as she looked over at him.

Role
September 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM

[ Oh I didn't know!! Oh well !! He will be carried to heaven!! I mean., starclan.. What? ]

Frostfoot buried her muzzle in the young toms neck. "Than it is your time..." she meows. As she pressed her muzzle into his neck the wound healed and his strength was revealed. Than the she cat grabbed the young toms scruff with her teeth and padded up into the stars. Setting him down, "I'm sorry it'd to end so soon, none of us had the Time we deserved thorn" meowed the young warrior as she looked over at him.
(Ok since idk what to make Petal do, she'll go find him.)

Petal gracefully leaped down from the highrock, and felt her fur rise. The murderer could still be in the camp, right now. Petal felt an urge to escape, an urge to run, but she tarnished the thought and thought about visiting Thorn. The dilute calico padded away from camp, and entered the forest. The trees were dancing in the wind, and the grass tickled her feet. All was perfect, though she had a dark pit in her stomach. Something was about to happen. Petal was now on edge, her fur rising. Her green eyes darted back and forth, but nothing happened. No twigs snapped, no scent of other cats filled her nose, just the overwhelming stench of fox. Petal didnt process this fully. She continued on without a care, but then she stopped. How could she be so stupid? Fox! Petal whirled around teeth bared, but smelled the iron tang of blood a few fox lengths away. Petal inched forward, and poked her head through the bushes. What she saw truly horrified her. Thorn was lying on his side, blood pouring out of him. Many scratches and bites the size of a fox's littered his body. Petal swayed on her feet. No! This can't be real! Petal wanted to run away, but her paws were glued to the spot. In moments, she let out a blood curdling screech of horror and grief.

Role
September 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Okay... what can a exiled do for now XD)
I think you can roleplay outside of the clan.. but your charrie has to die i think...

vellichor
September 1st, 2017, 08:14 PM

Thorn nodded sadly. "All I ask is that I can dream visit Petal," he said, desperation in his voice.

vellichor
September 1st, 2017, 08:15 PM
I think you can roleplay outside of the clan.. but your charrie has to die i think...

( no, he doesn't have to. I was just requested to die by the murderer ~ )

Role
September 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
( no, he doesn't have to. I was just requested to die by the murderer ~ )
Oohhhhh okay
Woops!
Sasukewolf (madness)

red_inactive
September 2nd, 2017, 12:48 AM
I'm going on Hiatus for the next couple of days; I may post now and again, but I'm stuck to my tablet for a little while.

Role
September 2nd, 2017, 09:20 AM
I'm going on Hiatus for the next couple of days; I may post now and again, but I'm stuck to my tablet for a little while.
Alrighty!

vellichor
September 3rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
[ Any cat wanna find Thorn's body? Careful ~ A fox is nearby ]

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
[ Any cat wanna find Thorn's body? Careful ~ A fox is nearby ]
(Ok since idk what to make Petal do, she'll go find him.)

Petal gracefully leaped down from the highrock, and felt her fur rise. The murderer could still be in the camp, right now. Petal felt an urge to escape, an urge to run, but she tarnished the thought and thought about visiting Thorn. The dilute calico padded away from camp, and entered the forest. The trees were dancing in the wind, and the grass tickled her feet. All was perfect, though she had a dark pit in her stomach. Something was about to happen. Petal was now on edge, her fur rising. Her green eyes darted back and forth, but nothing happened. No twigs snapped, no scent of other cats filled her nose, just the overwhelming stench of fox. Petal didnt process this fully. She continued on without a care, but then she stopped. How could she be so stupid? Fox! Petal whirled around teeth bared, but smelled the iron tang of blood a few fox lengths away. Petal inched forward, and poked her head through the bushes. What she saw truly horrified her. Thorn was lying on his side, blood pouring out of him. Many scratches and bites the size of a fox's littered his body. Petal swayed on her feet. No! This can't be real! Petal wanted to run away, but her paws were glued to the spot. In moments, she let out a blood curdling screech of horror and grief.
Petal found him idk if u saw it

vellichor
September 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Petal found him idk if u saw it

[ Nope didn't see~ ]

Thorn looked down from the heavens at the sound of Petal's cry. She found my body, he thought sadly, knowing Petal cared for him. He drifted down, a wisp in the woods. Barely visible, though the glint of his eyes gave him away. Stars littered his translucent pelt. "It's okay, Petal. I'm okay." He whispered these words into Petals ears.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
[ Nope didn't see~ ]

Thorn looked down from the heavens at the sound of Petal's cry. She found my body, he thought sadly, knowing Petal cared for him. He drifted down, a wisp in the woods. Barely visible, though the glint of his eyes gave him away. Stars littered his translucent pelt. "It's okay, Petal. I'm okay." He whispered these words into Petals ears.
Petal felt an ominous chill pass through her, and a familiar scent drifted into her nostrils. "Thorn? Is that you?" The she-cat's ears rose and her eyes grew wide and hopeful as she saw the starry outline of the young apprentice. "Is it really you?"

vellichor
September 3rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
Petal felt an ominous chill pass through her, and a familiar scent drifted into her nostrils. "Thorn? Is that you?" The she-cat's ears rose and her eyes grew wide and hopeful as she saw the starry outline of the young apprentice. "Is it really you?"

Thorn laughed, a melodious sound that filled the clearing with light despite the tragedy. "Of course, Petal," he purred. "I'll always be here for you."

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Thorn laughed, a melodious sound that filled the clearing with light despite the tragedy. "Of course, Petal," he purred. "I'll always be here for you."

Teary eyed and bristling, Petal chuckled. "Thank you," she breathed. "I'll make sure I avenge your death, and I will make sure you're remembered." The dilute calico stepped towards the starry figure to brush his pelt one last time.

vellichor
September 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Teary eyed and bristling, Petal chuckled. "Thank you," she breathed. "I'll make sure I avenge your death, and I will make sure you're remembered." The dilute calico stepped towards the starry figure to brush his pelt one last time.

"Be strong, Petal. Serve WinkClan well," Thorn purred, brushing pelts with Petal before disappearing in a blink of starlight.

Role
September 3rd, 2017, 07:09 PM
"Be strong, Petal. Serve WinkClan well," Thorn purred, brushing pelts with Petal before disappearing in a blink of starlight.

Petal smiled softly as the starry cat disappeared. "Rest well, Thorn," she whispered. With sadness, the warrior heaved the apprentice's body back to camp.

Mango
September 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Just bumping this.

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Helpful Bump!~

red_inactive
September 5th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat
Fawnstep || ♀ || Black Cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders
Ferngaze || ♀ || Chameleon KILLED

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || Royal KILLED
Morningblue || ♂ || Charmer
Lightwing || ♂ || Shadomaru
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || Flameleaf
Flameclaw || ♀ || Webpaw All The Way~
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || mompaws
Lucifer/Lostface || ♂ || Sasukewolf (madness) EXILED
Forestleap || ♀ || blue jellie

Apprentices
Thorn || ♂ || Aura EXILED

Queens
---

Kits
---

A rustle sounded in the bushes, a quiet sound that Petal normally wouldn't have picked up on; however, the deputy was alert, aware that a fox was around. She knew she was upwind of whatever was in the bushes, a dangerous place to be; the scent of fox on Thorn's body clouded her senses, and she was unaware that it was not a fox before her, but rather a cat. A cold breeze rustled through Petal's fur as she got closer to the lake, just a few tail lengths from the camp entrance. Her pale paws slipped on the stones beneath her, and she crashed headfirst into the rocks; above her, a feline stood, shockingly familiar. Before Petal could speak their name, however, the feline pressed their paw into Petal's throat and smiled thinly.
"Time for you to join Thorn."
Petal let out a gurgle as the cat pinning her down sank their claws into her throat, ripping them down to her stomach. They smiled cruelly down at her, eyes gleaming with malice.
"This time, they won't find your body."
The words echoed in Petal's mind, filling her with dread; they wouldn't find her body. Would they assume her dead, or that she had run off? A splash sounded, and Petal could feel her body hit the water, before another body hit hers. Thorn's dead body was weighing her down, unintentionally dragging her down into the lake. Already weak from the blood loss, Petal struggled as much as she could before accepting her fate and releasing her final breath.

Darky
September 5th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

A rustle sounded in the bushes, a quiet sound that Petal normally wouldn't have picked up on; however, the deputy was alert, aware that a fox was around. She knew she was upwind of whatever was in the bushes, a dangerous place to be; the scent of fox on Thorn's body clouded her senses, and she was unaware that it was not a fox before her, but rather a cat. A cold breeze rustled through Petal's fur as she got closer to the lake, just a few tail lengths from the camp entrance. Her pale paws slipped on the stones beneath her, and she crashed headfirst into the rocks; above her, a feline stood, shockingly familiar. Before Petal could speak their name, however, the feline pressed their paw into Petal's throat and smiled thinly.
Petal let out a gurgle as the cat pinning her down sank their claws into her throat, ripping them down to her stomach. They smiled cruelly down at her, eyes gleaming with malice.
The words echoed in Petal's mind, filling her with dread; they wouldn't find her body. Would they assume her dead, or that she had run off? A splash sounded, and Petal could feel her body hit the water, before another body hit hers. Thorn's dead body was weighing her down, unintentionally dragging her down into the lake. Already weak from the blood loss, Petal struggled as much as she could before accepting her fate and releasing her final breath.
NOOOOOO! Aslo morningblue is dep!

Role
September 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

GG murderer, GG XD

Tundra
September 5th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Wow

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Morningblue padded out of camp, thinking that a hunt might help him get his mind off things. His nerves were frazzled, but he kept alert as he scented the air, uncomfortable as he realized that he could be the hunted as well as the hunter today. He parted his jaws and caught the acrid tang of a scent that made his fur stand on end. Fox! It seemed that just because a murderer stalked his clanmates didn't mean Starclan would give the other predators of the woods the day off. He crept silently toward the source of the smell. It grew stronger as he crept down the slope and through the woods until he was near the edge of the territory. Finally, he reached the spot where the scent was the strongest, and saw with a grim shock that there was blood on the ground. A cat had been killed here, and based on the clumps of fur, that cat had been Thorn. But there was no body to be seen. When the tom looked closer, he saw that the leaves had been disturbed, like the body had been dragged. A fox may drag off its prey if it didn't feel safe eating where it was, he reasoned. If I follow the scent trail, I may be able to recover some part of him for the vigil. We owe him that much... Morningblue had no doubt that Thorn had not been the killer. The apprentice was exactly that, an apprentice, not a trained warrior. How could he have overpowered two warriors? All while battered and scratched like he was. With that, Morningblue began the grim task of tracking the body, expecting to find no more than a bloody pelt, and a few broken bones. As Morningblue followed the trail, his nose to the earth and his senses alert for any sign of that fox. But as he continued to track the scent, he noticed something strange. There wasn't just one scent on this trail. There were two. Both of them smelled like Winkclan cats. Panic began to mount as he continued on and the trail lead him to the edge of the lake and stopped at the water. Now there was no denying that something about this was off. A fox wouldn't drag its kill to the water, it would go back to its den. And whatever had dragged this cat's body to the edge had dumped it into the actual water. Morningblue plunged in, shuddering at the cold as he felt along the bottom of the lake. His foot hit something that moved, and with a grimace, he hooked in the claws of his front foot and began to walk backwards. When the water was shallow enough, he dipped his head in a grabbed the object with his teeth. It was heavy, and he strained as he continued to walk backward until at last he laid the object on the ground. It was Thorn! His throat had been ripped out. As Morningblue stood and looked at the body in shock a sound interrupted his thoughts, an air bubble, then a flash of fur bobbed to the surface and sank again. The tom dove back in without a second thought, and dragged out a second cat. "Oh Starclan, no... Petal." The deputy's throat had been ripped open by what was unmistakably cat claws. He knew now that this was the work of the killer, and that the killer couldn't be Lucifer since Lucifer would have eaten the bodies. For once, Morningblue wasn't angry. He was sad. His life was falling apart around him. His clan was dying. And he was powerless to stop it. "I'll take you home, now," he said to Petal, knowing that the deputy couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry," he said as he took a mouthful of her scruff in his teeth, "I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe." The warrior looked toward Thorn as he began to drag Petal's body back to camp. "I'll come back for you. This is the last time you two will be apart... I promise."

Silhouettes
September 5th, 2017, 05:28 PM
That is gruesome, even for me

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
NOOOOOO! Aslo morningblue is dep!

On any other day, this would have made his day. My poor bab.

Darky
September 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Morningblue padded out of camp, thinking that a hunt might help him get his mind off things. His nerves were frazzled, but he kept alert as he scented the air, uncomfortable as he realized that he could be the hunted as well as the hunter today. He parted his jaws and caught the acrid tang of a scent that made his fur stand on end. Fox! It seemed that just because a murderer stalked his clanmates didn't mean Starclan would give the other predators of the woods the day off. He crept silently toward the source of the smell. It grew stronger as he crept down the slope and through the woods until he was near the edge of the territory. Finally, he reached the spot where the scent was the strongest, and saw with a grim shock that there was blood on the ground. A cat had been killed here, and based on the clumps of fur, that cat had been Thorn. But there was no body to be seen. When the tom looked closer, he saw that the leaves had been disturbed, like the body had been dragged. A fox may drag off its prey if it didn't feel safe eating where it was, he reasoned. If I follow the scent trail, I may be able to recover some part of him for the vigil. We owe him that much... Morningblue had no doubt that Thorn had not been the killer. The apprentice was exactly that, an apprentice, not a trained warrior. How could he have overpowered two warriors? All while battered and scratched like he was. With that, Morningblue began the grim task of tracking the body, expecting to find no more than a bloody pelt, and a few broken bones. As Morningblue followed the trail, his nose to the earth and his senses alert for any sign of that fox. But as he continued to track the scent, he noticed something strange. There wasn't just one scent on this trail. There were two. Both of them smelled like Winkclan cats. Panic began to mount as he continued on and the trail lead him to the edge of the lake and stopped at the water. Now there was no denying that something about this was off. A fox wouldn't drag its kill to the water, it would go back to its den. And whatever had dragged this cat's body to the edge had dumped it into the actual water. Morningblue plunged in, shuddering at the cold as he felt along the bottom of the lake. His foot hit something that moved, and with a grimace, he hooked in the claws of his front foot and began to walk backwards. When the water was shallow enough, he dipped his head in a grabbed the object with his teeth. It was heavy, and he strained as he continued to walk backward until at last he laid the object on the ground. It was Thorn! His throat had been ripped out. As Morningblue stood and looked at the body in shock a sound interrupted his thoughts, an air bubble, then a flash of fur bobbed to the surface and sank again. The tom dove back in without a second thought, and dragged out a second cat. "Oh Starclan, no... Petal." The deputy's throat had been ripped open by what was unmistakably cat claws. He knew now that this was the work of the killer, and that the killer couldn't be Lucifer since Lucifer would have eaten the bodies. For once, Morningblue wasn't angry. He was sad. His life was falling apart around him. His clan was dying. And he was powerless to stop it. "I'll take you home, now," he said to Petal, knowing that the deputy couldn't hear him. "I'm sorry," he said as he took a mouthful of her scruff in his teeth, "I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe." The warrior looked toward Thorn as he began to drag Petal's body back to camp. "I'll come back for you. This is the last time you two will be apart... I promise."
Graystar sat in her den with tears coming down. Her friend, her deputy. Dead. She was there for petal now she couldn't. The ones she loved most dead. But she knew petal was happy in starclan with her kits and thorn. She just wished she got an goodbye. Slowly her tears came down as she wished she died instead. She put her head down in sadness. She had an job to do.

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Graystar sat in her den with tears coming down. Her friend, her deputy. Dead. She was there for petal now she couldn't. The ones she loved most dead. But she knew petal was happy in starclan with her kits and thorn. She just wished she got an goodbye. Slowly her tears came down as she wished she died instead. She put her head down in sadness. She had an job to do.

Morningblue stood before his leader. He had dragged Petal and Thorn's bodies back to camp. He was sore and exhausted. His head drooped and his shoulders sagged. "I'm sorry, Graystar," the warrior meowed. His voice heavy with grief.

Darky
September 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Morningblue stood before his leader. He had dragged Petal and Thorn's bodies back to camp. He was sore and exhausted. His head drooped and his shoulders sagged. "I'm sorry, Graystar," the warrior meowed. His voice heavy with grief.
"Thanks morningblue. I want you to be the next deputy." Graystar said in sadness. Her light gray was ruffled as she had to get ready for the vigal.

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
"Thanks morningblue. I want you to be the next deputy." Graystar said in sadness. Her light gray was ruffled as she had to get ready for the vigal.

As a kit, Morningblue had dreamed of one day hearing those words from his leader. He'd imagined glowing with pride as he swore to serve his clan and to one day be a strong leader for them all. But there was no sweetness in the moment now that it had arrived. Morningblue had already failed. He had failed to defend his clanmates. He had failed the to determine who was responsible for their deaths, he had failed himself by not being stronger somehow. I'll do better, he swore. I'll figure this out and protect my clan. I don't care what it costs me. "I will, Graystar." The warrior places a powerful paw on his leader's shoulder. "We're going to catch the fox-heart who did this. I promise you."

Darky
September 5th, 2017, 06:13 PM
As a kit, Morningblue had dreamed of one day hearing those words from his leader. He'd imagined glowing with pride as he swore to serve his clan and to one day be a strong leader for them all. But there was no sweetness in the moment now that it had arrived. Morningblue had already failed. He had failed to defend his clanmates. He had failed the to determine who was responsible for their deaths, he had failed himself by not being stronger somehow. I'll do better, he swore. I'll figure this out and protect my clan. I don't care what it costs me. "I will, Graystar." The warrior places a powerful paw on his leader's shoulder. "We're going to catch the fox-heart who did this. I promise you."
"Thanks morningblue. Can you do the meeting. I'm too sad to do it." Graystar said to the warrior. I'll see you soon petal. I promise. Graystar said falling alseep.

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Thanks morningblue. Can you do the meeting. I'm too sad to do it." Graystar said to the warrior. I'll see you soon petal. I promise. Graystar said falling alseep.

Morningblue hesitated. He had hoped that Graystar could face the clan to show that he was still the strong leader they all relied on. But he could see that Graystar's was exhausted with grief and needed his rest. "Of course," the warrior said, bowing his head as he exited the den.

Morningblue leapt onto the highrock, and took in the view of the clearing from this place. He'd often wondered what it would feel like to stand here, and thought it would be like a dream. But it was just a moment of awe in the midst of a nightmare now.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting." His voice rang out and the clan began to gather, many seeing the bodies of Petal and Thorn for the first time. "Today, I tracked Thorn's body to the edge of the lake. I thought he'd been carried off by a fox, but when I found him in the lake, and Petal there as well, I determined that this was the work of the killer. The death of these two cats is a tragedy, and we will hold a vigil and mourn them tonight. Graystar has offered me the role of deputy, and I have accepted. Starclan willing, I will serve you long and well. I want you all to know, that the death of these noble cats will not be in vain. Graystar and I will find whoever did this to our clanmates and make them answer for their crimes." This last part, Morningblue said with a low voice, his eyes scanning the crowd. "Thank you."

The deputy leapt from the rock, and pressed his nose into Petal's fur. "I'll find who did this to you," he promised into the cold fur.

vellichor
September 5th, 2017, 06:44 PM
[ Role - Aww, how sad :/ ]

Thorn sat, watching the murder from the heavens. He hissed, but knew he had a job to do. "Petal," he whispered, poking her body, awakening the spirit. "It's Thorn."

Role
September 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
[ Role - Aww, how sad :/ ]

Thorn sat, watching the murder from the heavens. He hissed, but knew he had a job to do. "Petal," he whispered, poking her body, awakening the spirit. "It's Thorn."

The dead warrior's spirit's eyes opened. She gingerly raised up, and realized she was underwater. "What happened? Thorn? Is that you?" The now starry warrior arose from her body. "Am I.. dead?" Petal frowned, her eyes full of anger and regret.

( :") )

vellichor
September 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
The dead warrior's spirit's eyes opened. She gingerly raised up, and realized she was underwater. "What happened? Thorn? Is that you?" The now starry warrior arose from her body. "Am I.. dead?" Petal frowned, her eyes full of anger and regret.

( :") )

"Unfortunately, yes." Thorn sighed, gesturing up. "I'll lead you to starclan if you'd like."

Role
September 5th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"Unfortunately, yes." Thorn sighed, gesturing up. "I'll lead you to starclan if you'd like."

Petal nodded with a sigh. "Of course," she purred. However, the purr cracked with emotion. "Lead the way, Thorn." Then, as she looked up, three, tiny, starry shapes appeared. My kits! Before Thorn could lead her, Petal sped upward, heading for her three kittens. The trio squealed with delight. They bounced. They spun around. They were happy. Petal purred loudly as she met her kits above the water's surface. She glanced back down, and waited for Thorn to guide her the rest of the way.

Mango
September 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Applepaw is suspicious.

red_inactive
September 5th, 2017, 08:33 PM
The voting may begin.

Charmer
September 5th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Rubinaito

I vote Lightwing

red_inactive
September 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
bump

red_inactive
September 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Round 3
Role List Update #3
Sixth post.

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role KILLED

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Bump~

Tundra
September 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Ah! No one was killed/exiled? Good.

fresh
September 6th, 2017, 10:06 PM
I'M STILL ALIIIIIVE
THANK GOD STARCLAN!
*smiles at Forestleap*

fresh
September 6th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Don't ask why
I vote Lightwing

red_inactive
September 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Ah! No one was killed/exiled? Good.
I'M STILL ALIIIIIVE
THANK GOD STARCLAN!
*smiles at Forestleap*
That post was merely to grab everyone's attention since the Thread was almost dead.

Tundra
September 6th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Oh

Tundra
September 6th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Kingfisherswoop
I just picked randomly

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 7th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Don't know how I'm still alive

Mango
September 7th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Don't know how I'm still alive
It was to alert you of voting

Darky
September 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I vote Lightwing

red_inactive
September 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Kingfisherswoop- 1
Lightwing- 3

Voting will close tomorrow morning.

Black Cat Mousy Shadomaru Webpaw All The Way~ mompaws @

Webpaw All The Way~
September 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Graystarr

Silhouettes
September 8th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Lightwing

red_inactive
September 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Lightwing the witness has been voted out of the Clan.

Murmurs rose among the clan cats, a dull roar among the chaos as Graystar and Morningblue desperately tried to get things under control so that they could preform the vigil. The only consistent thing that the leader and deputy could hear was the name 'Lightwing'. After focusing her eyes on the cat himself, Graystar frowned. "Morningblue, start preparing the vigil. I have something I need to attend to." Slinking forward, Graystar moved towards the male, her eyes narrowing. "Lightwing." She ordered. "Come with me." She flicked her tail, motioning towards the Highrock.
Lightwing blinked at her in confusion, following the leader. "Graystar?"
"The clan seems to think that you're the murderer." Informed Graystar, the molly turning her head slightly. "And as such, you know what I must do."
"But I'm not!" Lightwing protested, shrinking back as Graystar focused her cold, hard glare onto him.
"In this time of chaos and disorder, I have but no choice to listen to the clan." Graystar spoke, her eyes narrowing. "There is a murderer among us, and I will do everything I can to get rid of them. Anyone under suspicion is a major suspect." Her gaze softened slightly, showing her stress and anxiety. "Please, don't make this harder than it has to be, Lightwing."
Lightwing closed his eyes, nodding stiffly. "I'll leave now." He said, his voice just above a whisper as he turned and left the camp.

Charmer
September 8th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Ok well, I don't seem to have much luck with guessing. Suggestions?

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Lightwing the witness has been voted out of the Clan.

Murmurs rose among the clan cats, a dull roar among the chaos as Graystar and Morningblue desperately tried to get things under control so that they could preform the vigil. The only consistent thing that the leader and deputy could hear was the name 'Lightwing'. After focusing her eyes on the cat himself, Graystar frowned. "Morningblue, start preparing the vigil. I have something I need to attend to." Slinking forward, Graystar moved towards the male, her eyes narrowing. "Lightwing." She ordered. "Come with me." She flicked her tail, motioning towards the Highrock.
Lightwing blinked at her in confusion, following the leader. "Graystar?"
"The clan seems to think that you're the murderer." Informed Graystar, the molly turning her head slightly. "And as such, you know what I must do."
"But I'm not!" Lightwing protested, shrinking back as Graystar focused her cold, hard glare onto him.
"In this time of chaos and disorder, I have but no choice to listen to the clan." Graystar spoke, her eyes narrowing. "There is a murderer among us, and I will do everything I can to get rid of them. Anyone under suspicion is a major suspect." Her gaze softened slightly, showing her stress and anxiety. "Please, don't make this harder than it has to be, Lightwing."
Lightwing closed his eyes, nodding stiffly. "I'll leave now." He said, his voice just above a whisper as he turned and left the camp.
This is what I notice because gray is leader her personality changes as she kinda gets colder each exile. Well all leaders do but we literally see Graystar break down at petal death. She's so sad she can't even do morningblue deputy ceremony. I think that she is beyond broken she's destroyed. And is having more mood swings each clanmate killed mattering in who it is.

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Graystarr
And we traded Pokémon. You betrayer(this has no effect on Pokefarm)

Charmer
September 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Morningblue watched in silence as Graystar led Lightwing away. He knew what was happening. He had cast a vote for the shecat himself. The truth was he simply couldn't tell who to trust anymore. A small part of him hoped that this exile might stop the killings at last, but doubt lingered in his mind.

fresh
September 8th, 2017, 06:40 PM
OH CRAP!!! That was one of the witnesses?!

Tundra
September 8th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Wow
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Whisperbreeze watched as the exile took place. I cant take this anymore... She put her paws over he head as Lightwing left. I just can't!

red_inactive
September 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Murderer may PM me their choice, and I'll post the murder tomorrow morning.

As for Darky yeah, that's what I was going for when writing Graystar out ^-^
blue jellie Correct!
Flameleaf Wow indeed.

I'm actually surprised that this has gotten so far...

Darky
September 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Murderer may PM me their choice, and I'll post the murder tomorrow morning.

As for Darky yeah, that's what I was going for when writing Graystar out ^-^
blue jellie Correct!
Flameleaf Wow indeed.

I'm actually surprised that this has gotten so far...

red_inactive
September 8th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Hmm?

NightWarrior4Life
September 9th, 2017, 04:47 AM
Can you guys please mention me when the next round starts? Cause I keep missing it and I wanna join again

mvoxhu
September 9th, 2017, 06:57 AM
[ wow o.o I'm surprised at how far this has gone. ]

Nomad
September 9th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Can I join?

Darky
September 9th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Hmm?
I just like dots....

Mango
September 9th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Can I join?
Once the murderer is found, you can sign up.

red_inactive
September 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors
Lightwing || ♂ || Shadomaru EXILED

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Applepaw let out a sigh, his paws gently hitting the ground as he jumped down from a low branch, herbs in his mouth. The aura around the clan was becoming darker with each passing day, some losing the hope that they'll survive this disaster wreaked within the clan. And honestly? Applepaw was one of them. He knew that the murderer, whoever they were, was going to win this battle against their hope and kill them all off before allowing Lostface to return and devour their corpses like the sick cannibal he is. The medicine apprentice shuddered, placing the herbs in his mouth down on the ground and turning his head, ready to get some more. Curiously, a thought drifted into his head; what if he found out who the murderer was, and gave them deathberries? A wild fantasy began circling his mind of the clan revering him as a hero; during this daydream, however, the cat did not notice the cat sneaking up behind them.
"Well... isn't this funny."
A cold voice shot chills up Applepaw's spine; he knew who this was, and he knew in his gut that they were the one behind the murders. He didn't dare turn around, lest his fears be confirmed. "Wh-Whats funny?" He asked, trying to keep his voice light and normal. His mind was racing, trying to figure out a way out of this terrible situation. He didn't want to die. His breathing quickened slightly as the perpetrator's tail ran down his side in a teasing way.
"I'm afraid you wouldn't understand, little apprentice."
The voice answered, and Applepaw closed his eyes. "Try me." He whispered, his voice hoarse. "I'm about to die anyways, aren't I?" A heavy, cold feeling settled in the bottom of his stomach as he finally came to terms with the fact that he would not return back to the camp.
"You are about to die."
Applepaw almost whimpered as the voice confirmed his death.
"And StarClan cannot protect a spoiled brat like you any longer."
Applepaw began trembling as a paw slowly snaked around him, claws glinting in the dim sunlight as they pressed against his throat. They slowly began to press harder, breaking the skin. Applepaw held back a scream as he watched the blood drip down his chest and fall to the floor.
"Goodnight little one."
Applepaw could feel the claws pierce through his windpipe, blood filling the tube as the sharp objects retracted. He fell to the floor, bubbles of blood forming around his mouth as he began to drown in his own blood; his paws flailed for a moment, unable to cry for help as he gagged and gurgled, trying desperately to suck air into his lungs, but failing. It wasn't long before he stopped, his paws falling to the floor and the light in his eyes fading away.

vellichor
September 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Applepaw let out a sigh, his paws gently hitting the ground as he jumped down from a low branch, herbs in his mouth. The aura around the clan was becoming darker with each passing day, some losing the hope that they'll survive this disaster wreaked within the clan. And honestly? Applepaw was one of them. He knew that the murderer, whoever they were, was going to win this battle against their hope and kill them all off before allowing Lostface to return and devour their corpses like the sick cannibal he is. The medicine apprentice shuddered, placing the herbs in his mouth down on the ground and turning his head, ready to get some more. Curiously, a thought drifted into his head; what if he found out who the murderer was, and gave them deathberries? A wild fantasy began circling his mind of the clan revering him as a hero; during this daydream, however, the cat did not notice the cat sneaking up behind them.
A cold voice shot chills up Applepaw's spine; he knew who this was, and he knew in his gut that they were the one behind the murders. He didn't dare turn around, lest his fears be confirmed. "Wh-Whats funny?" He asked, trying to keep his voice light and normal. His mind was racing, trying to figure out a way out of this terrible situation. He didn't want to die. His breathing quickened slightly as the perpetrator's tail ran down his side in a teasing way.
The voice answered, and Applepaw closed his eyes. "Try me." He whispered, his voice hoarse. "I'm about to die anyways, aren't I?" A heavy, cold feeling settled in the bottom of his stomach as he finally came to terms with the fact that he would not return back to the camp.
"You are about to die."
Applepaw began trembling as a paw slowly snaked around him, claws glinting in the dim sunlight as they pressed against his throat. They slowly began to press harder, breaking the skin. Applepaw held back a scream as he watched the blood drip down his chest and fall to the floor.
"Goodnight little one."
Applepaw could feel the claws pierce through his windpipe, blood filling the tube as the sharp objects retracted. He fell to the floor, bubbles of blood forming around his mouth as he began to drown in his own blood; his paws flailed for a moment, unable to cry for help as he gagged and gurgled, trying desperately to suck air into his lungs, but failing. It wasn't long before he stopped, his paws falling to the floor and the light in his eyes fading away.

[ How sad... and it keeps saying Petal isn't dead. ]

Nomad
September 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Petal || ♀ || Role

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

"You are about to die."
"Goodnight little one."
So, now I can join?

red_inactive
September 9th, 2017, 06:46 PM
So, now I can join?
No; you have to wait until this game is finished.

red_inactive
September 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
[ How sad... and it keeps saying Petal isn't dead. ]
Fixed.

Role
September 9th, 2017, 06:52 PM
So, now I can join?
The game will finish when they find the murderer
In the game there is first an intermission (sort of), a murder, voting, and an exile. Whoever was votes out is exiled. When or if the murderer is exiled the game will end
THEN ANYONE CAN JOIN :D

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Where is the common logic. If I barely post on this anymore, why would I be the murderer.

Charmer
September 9th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Where is the common logic. If I barely post on this anymore, why would I be the murderer.

My thinking was that the murderer is not posting frequently or at all and trying to stay invisible that way. Sorry for guessing wrong :(

Ainz Ooal Gown
September 9th, 2017, 09:11 PM
So then why would I say how am I still......never mind)

Tundra
September 9th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Wow... That's sad

mvoxhu
September 10th, 2017, 07:56 AM
I probably won't be on when voting starts, so I'm going to place my vote now.
I vote for Flameclaw.

Silhouettes
September 10th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Only 6 cats left!

Darky
September 10th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

"You are about to die."
"Goodnight little one."
nooooo..... the med app.... thats sad

fresh
September 10th, 2017, 08:58 AM
This is actually my first post as Forestleap O_O

~~~

The warrior could admit that she was a little bit.. nosy. Even after this shenanigan began, Forestleap never lost that trait.
Which was why she was out in the forest when a rustle caught her attention.
Peeking through the leaves, Forestleap whispered, "Great StarClan..." There, in a small little clearing, was Applepaw, who bathed silently in his own pool of blood.
The molly dashed out of her hiding spot and yowled in horror, hoping her Clanmates would hear her. She buried her head into Applepaw's blood soaked fur, muffled sobs escaping her lips.

Why? Why WinkClan?

Webpaw All The Way~
September 10th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

"You are about to die."
"Goodnight little one."

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE?????))

Flameclaw sat in the clearing, her body physically shaking.

Role
September 10th, 2017, 10:02 AM
i know who it is but i cant say it
Oml yall

Silhouettes
September 10th, 2017, 10:11 AM
i know who it is but i cant say it
Oml yall
*Pokes* I think it's Graystar tbh

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Voting may begin.

Mango
September 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I wish I could vote. It's so Graystar..

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 05:23 PM
I wish I could vote. It's so Graystar..
Why?

Mango
September 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Why?
Because they seem innocent and helpless as to what's happening. And only six ppl are left and Graystar is like hardly hated not even voted against once.

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Because they seem innocent and helpless as to what's happening. And only six ppl are left and Graystar is like hardly hated not even voted against once.
Graystar has been voted against several times, but she hasn't accumulated enough votes to be voted out. As for your suspicions being based completely on them being innocent and helpless, that doesn't make much sense; everyone has that appearance, they are all helpless to the situation around them, and they all have distinct elements of innocence.

(Sorry, I like debating things xD)

Silhouettes
September 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Like I said, I vote Graystar {Also, is it weird that I want Fawn to be murdered?}

Charmer
September 10th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Rubinaito
Flameclaw

Mango
September 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Like I said, I vote Graystar {Also, is it weird that I want Fawn to be murdered?}
Graystar has been voted against several times, but she hasn't accumulated enough votes to be voted out. As for your suspicions being based completely on them being innocent and helpless, that doesn't make much sense; everyone has that appearance, they are all helpless to the situation around them, and they all have distinct elements of innocence.

(Sorry, I like debating things xD)
Black cat YAS on Graystar!(and dun worry I do too)
Well...Gray always finds them and reacts and isn't like most leaders on WCO and in the books.

red_inactive
September 10th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Black cat YAS on Graystar!(and dun worry I do too)
Well...Gray always finds them and reacts and isn't like most leaders on WCO and in the books.
Darky isn't exactly the most literate roleplayer either. And she hasn't found the victims the last three-four times. And with more than half her clan either dead or in exile, how do you think a leader would behave? I think Bluestar's behavior towards the end of her life is similar to how a leader would behave, which is very similar to Graystar's behavior.

Charmer
September 11th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Darky isn't exactly the most literate roleplayer either. And she hasn't found the victims the last three-four times. And with more than half her clan either dead or in exile, how do you think a leader would behave? I think Bluestar's behavior towards the end of her life is similar to how a leader would behave, which is very similar to Graystar's behavior.

I agree. You know I once had the thought that it seems like the first real duty of a leader happens while they are still deputy: care for the clan in spite of the declining health and mental wellbeing of the leader. Firestar had to basically lead the clan when Bluestar got too depressed and grief-stricken to lead. During the last gathering Leopardstar attended, she was acting like a raving lunatic, and Mistystar, then Mistyfoot, had to calm her down and take over. It's kind of sad actually: the first unofficial duty of a new leader is to try and fail to care for the old leader.

Tundra
September 11th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Scree! We we're voting?!
Um...
Kingfisherswoop...?

mvoxhu
September 11th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Just making sure that my vote for Flameclaw was included?

Mango
September 11th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Gah post the exile already!

Role
September 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Gah post the exile already!
Be patient :3

Mango
September 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Be patient :3
IK...i just want it posted before anyone can defeat the votes against Graystar, my suspicious which, I'm out and desperate for round two.

Role
September 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM
IK...i just want it posted before anyone can defeat the votes against Graystar, my suspicious which, I'm out and desperate for round two.
XD
Cant wait for next round
I hope i get a fun role!

Mango
September 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM
XD
Cant wait for next round
I hope i get a fun role!
Im gunna apply a NOT suspicious cat that round.

Role
September 11th, 2017, 07:04 PM
XD
Idk who i'll apply yet
Maybe some cats i never use?
I have an old oc im redoing so that might be the one im using

Silhouettes
September 11th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Fawnstep is honestly made to be a 'lil suspicious

red_inactive
September 11th, 2017, 07:05 PM
I really hope the others will vote...

Darky
September 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Kingfisherswoop(wth with the long name?)

wren
September 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I really hope the others will vote...
I would vote but frostfoot is dead

fresh
September 11th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Phew! Forestleap's still aliiive.
Anywho.

I vote...
Kingfisherswoop.

mvoxhu
September 12th, 2017, 01:17 AM
Uh. Just a small question...
You can only be given one role, right?

Mango
September 12th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Ugh. Kingfisherswoop not Graystar!

mvoxhu
September 12th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Ugh. Kingfisherswoop not Graystar!
Nahnahnah, Flameclaw :0

vellichor
September 12th, 2017, 06:22 PM
[ Maaah ]

vellichor
September 14th, 2017, 07:15 AM
[ Badoop Rubinaito ]

Role
September 14th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Bump Rubinaito

red_inactive
September 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
I'm currently grounded. Won't be able to post until tomorrow.

Role
September 14th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I'm currently grounded. Won't be able to post until tomorrow.
Oop! Sorry!

Blue Jay
September 14th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Oh! I wanna join next round! Can someone mention me when a new round is being applied for?

Wolfheart2329
September 14th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Can you mention me too?

red_inactive
September 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Graystar - 1
Flameclaw - 2
Kingfisherswoop - 3

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice
Applepaw || ♂ || Mousy KILLED

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Forestleap, after a few more minutes of mourning the young apprentice, she finally stood up. Her eyes, focused on the still body of the child were full of sadness and horror, wondering still- who would murder an apprentice? She exhaled, scooping the deceased cat onto her back and heading over to the entrance of the camp. She let out a choked sob as she entered, sliding the body to the ground right before Graystar, Morningblue, and Fawnstep. Kingfisherswoop, Whisperbreeze, and Flameclaw gathered around. Only seven cats remained in the ruins of this once great clan, picked off by the sick cat who decided to kill off everyone.
"..." Graystar stared at the body, before looking slowly up at Kingfisherswoop. It was clear that she was loosing her sanity at this point, her eyes slightly glazed over and full of suspicion. "You." She rasped, raising her paw to point at Kingfisherswoop. "It's you who's killing us all."
Kingfisherswoop's eyes widened. "What?"
"Graystar, you're acting irrational." Morningblue protested, stepping in front of Kingfisherswoop protectively.
"Step aside, Pet- Deputy." Graystar hissed. "Or you'll go with him."
Morningblue lifted his chin defiantly. "Fine then." He snapped. "Then we'll leave." He looked at Kingfisherswoop, and the two left the camp.
Only four more to get rid of...

fresh
September 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Graystar - 1
Flameclaw - 2
Kingfisherswoop - 3

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Forestleap, after a few more minutes of mourning the young apprentice, she finally stood up. Her eyes, focused on the still body of the child were full of sadness and horror, wondering still- who would murder an apprentice? She exhaled, scooping the deceased cat onto her back and heading over to the entrance of the camp. She let out a choked sob as she entered, sliding the body to the ground right before Graystar, Morningblue, and Fawnstep. Kingfisherswoop, Whisperbreeze, and Flameclaw gathered around. Only seven cats remained in the ruins of this once great clan, picked off by the sick cat who decided to kill off everyone.
"..." Graystar stared at the body, before looking slowly up at Kingfisherswoop. It was clear that she was loosing her sanity at this point, her eyes slightly glazed over and full of suspicion. "You." She rasped, raising her paw to point at Kingfisherswoop. "It's you who's killing us all."
"Graystar, you're acting irrational." Morningblue protested, stepping in front of Kingfisherswoop protectively.
Morningblue lifted his chin defiantly. "Fine then." He snapped. "Then we'll leave." He looked at Kingfisherswoop, and the two left the camp.
*coughs*
EXCUSE ME
IM IN THE FINAL FOUR
WHY DOES THIS FEEL LIKE SUCH AN ACCOMPLISHMENT

Charmer
September 14th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Don't worry mompaws. We'll start our own clan. With blackjack, and shecats. In fact, forget the clan!

Silhouettes
September 14th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Me and Charmer are the only ones that haven't been voted against, I believe

Charmer
September 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Morningblue stormed away with Kingfisherswoop at his side and hot anger seeping through him. He had dreamed of being a leader in his clan. But now, what was Winkclan? Just a few cats and one murderer being led by a leader with failing sanity. What choice did he have? He simply couldn't see one more innocent cat needlessly exiled! "I know it wasn't you Kingfisherswoop. I can't quite put my claw on who it is but... I just know it isn't you. And I couldn't just sit by and watch while you left the clan unprotected while that... thing is still around."

@momspaws

Tundra
September 14th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Me and Charmer are the only ones that haven't been voted against, I believe
*Cough Cough*
No.
*Cough Cough*

Graystar - 1
Flameclaw - 2
Kingfisherswoop - 3

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Hm... I feel bad about this... Forestleap...

Darky
September 15th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Graystar - 1
Flameclaw - 2
Kingfisherswoop - 3

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Only four more to get rid of...WHY ARE YOU MAKING HER LOOK EVIL... I know she is losing her sanity but really! Why would she choose her?

Mango
September 16th, 2017, 05:55 PM
HMPH! Graystar thought "only four more to go" It's obviously Graystar.

Silhouettes
September 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
This is the color, which is bolded, used for Graystar. Even though it wouldn't been anything let's see if it's the same as the killer.

fresh
September 16th, 2017, 10:44 PM
The murderer needs to kill someone already! The suspense is too real.
JUST DONT KILL MY BAB
THANKS MURDERER :D

Blue Jay
September 17th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Yes! Finish this round so I can join!

Silhouettes
September 17th, 2017, 08:39 AM
If the murderer is civilized please kill Fawnstep I want to see how she dies

Mango
September 17th, 2017, 01:18 PM
It has to be Graystar as they are the only RPer not asking to keep there character alive!

Mango
September 20th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Bump

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Chameleon The color I use for the murder, White, is different than that of the color I use for Graystar, Silver. I would like to post the next murder, but the murderer still has yet to PM me their victim... so there isn't much else I can do at this point.

Mango
September 20th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Chameleon The color I use for the murder, White, is different than that of the color I use for Graystar, Silver. I would like to post the next murder, but the murderer still has yet to PM me their victim... so there isn't much else I can do at this point.
Are they innactive?

red_inactive
September 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Are they innactive?
Probably.

Mango
September 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Probably.
Maybe PM them bumping them?

Silhouettes
September 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM
If they don't pm you soon should we do a new round?

Charmer
September 21st, 2017, 11:11 PM
Webpaw All The Way~

Morningblue left the distraught Kingfisherswoop safely outside of the territory. It was just the two of them now, he supposed. But he couldn't seem to shake the desire to make things right in the clan that was once his. He might not be the deputy anymore, but he couldn't just leave his former clanmates to die one by one. And what's more, he had not been banished, but left of his own accord. Stepping over the border into the Winkclan territory, he went searching for the cat that he was sure now must be responsible. Flameclaw. Here I am, trespassing... what have I become? while the tom had no intention of going near camp and planned to leave as soon as his... task was complete. What he was doing now was unlawful. He knew it too. His only defense for his actions was that he hoped to stop a greater evil at work. Dusk was falling over the territory and long shadows stretched over the field where Morningblue eventually tracked Flameclaw. "Out for a bit of evening hunting?" he asked as he stepped out from among the brambles. "I know it's you Flameclaw, now admit it." The powerful grey tom took a threatening step forward, his fur bristling, but his eyes steady and calm.

Darky
September 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
(Umm guys I have so much rps I'm I will post each time but whisperbrezze Flametail cat is dep )

Nomad
September 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Umm did I miss my chance?

Role
September 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Umm did I miss my chance?
Nope! You only have to wait for the round to end, which it will be soon as there are only four left, and then apply! Or you could even ask to be the game master

Charmer
September 22nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
Rubinaito has asked me to go ahead and finish this round.

If I don't get the post exactly right, be easy on me since this is my first rodeo.

Killer, you've had more than enough time to choose a victim, so I'm going to consider this killing round forfeit and allow the players still in the game to go ahead and vote. You all have until 6pm Pacific time, then I'm tallying the votes. Good luck.

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy
Morningblue || ♂ || Charmer LEFT CLAN

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors
Frostfoot || ♀ || @Royal KILLED
Kingfisherswoop || ♂ || mompaws EXILED

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 AM
5 cats left...

Er...

Fawnstep?

fresh
September 23rd, 2017, 06:46 AM
Graystar.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 07:27 AM

If I don't get the post exactly right, be easy on me since this is my first rodeo.

Killer, you've had more than enough time to choose a victim, so I'm going to consider this killing round forfeit and allow the players still in the game to go ahead and vote. You all have until 6pm Pacific time, then I'm tallying the votes. Good luck.

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---
5 cats left...

Er...

Fawnstep?
Graystar.
I said forsetleap was dep......
Umm I vote for flameclaw...
Blue jellie if your voting for Graystar cause she's not very active its Became I have many rps that I'm in

Charmer
September 23rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
It seems there was an error in transfer of GM, and there in fact was a victim selected. Guess I'll take care of that now, voting still closes at the same time.

Round 4

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Whisperbreeze woke in the morning to see a clan she could hardly recognize. All around her, where before there had been happiness and comradery between clanmates, there was suspicion and fear. What had become of the Winkclan she called home less than a moon ago? And how could they ever go back to the way things were when so many awful things had happened, and so many good and decent cats had either died or left? The she-cat shook her head. This was all too much. Perhaps a little hunting might clear her head. Everyone might be on edge and scared, but that didn't mean that the freshkill pile didn't need to be restocked.

Hunting in the crisp morning air did help the she-cat clear her senses.
Things are bad now, sure, but they could find the killer and move past this as a clan, she thought to herself. The tantalizing scent of mouse caught her attention and she spotted the plump prey nibbling on a seed in the underbrush. Whisperbreeze dropped into a crouch and began to creep downwind, her senses fixed on the tiny creature. She moved into position, stalked within a fox length, prepared to pounce, and gasped as a weight landed squarely on her own back. Whisperbreeze flailed and screamed in anger and confusion. "Wha?! Get off me!" But whoever was on her held her firmly pinned. She twisted on the ground, ready to batter her attacker's belly with her hind leg, but as she turned and saw their face, she found herself frozen in shock and confusion. "You? But...why?"

The cat above her merely smiled cruelly, their eyes horrifying, hungry slits. "Excellent hunting technique. Now you know what's next, right?" The attacker lunged forward, mouth open.

"N-no, n-!" Whisperbreeze screamed in panic, but her cries were cut short as her attacker sank their teeth into her throat. Whisperbreeze struggled feebly, the forest around her growing dark as a tear rolled down her face. If her clan did manage to move on like she hoped, she'd just have to watch it from Starclan. The she-cat became quiet and limp in the killer's jaws, and they released her and began to pad away.

"Thank you Starclan for this life you've given to me to do with as I please," they said in a twisted prayer of thanks, a wicked laugh escaping them as they left Whisperbreeze dead on the forest floor.

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 11:49 AM
It seems there was an error in transfer of GM, and there in fact was a victim selected. Guess I'll take care of that now, voting still closes at the same time.

Round 4

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Whisperbreeze woke in the morning to see a clan she could hardly recognize. All around her, where before there had been happiness and comradery between clanmates, there was suspicion and fear. What had become of the Winkclan she called home less than a moon ago? And how could they ever go back to the way things were when so many awful things had happened, and so many good and decent cats had either died or left? The she-cat shook her head. This was all too much. Perhaps a little hunting might clear her head. Everyone might be on edge and scared, but that didn't mean that the freshkill pile didn't need to be restocked.

Hunting in the crisp morning air did help the she-cat clear her senses.
Things are bad now, sure, but they could find the killer and move past this as a clan, she thought to herself. The tantalizing scent of mouse caught her attention and she spotted the plump prey nibbling on a seed in the underbrush. Whisperbreeze dropped into a crouch and began to creep downwind, her senses fixed on the tiny creature. She moved into position, stalked within a fox length, prepared to pounce, and gasped as a weight landed squarely on her own back. Whisperbreeze flailed and screamed in anger and confusion. "Wha?! Get off me!" But whoever was on her held her firmly pinned. She twisted on the ground, ready to batter her attacker's belly with her hind leg, but as she turned and saw their face, she found herself frozen in shock and confusion. "You? But...why?"

The cat above her merely smiled cruelly, their eyes horrifying, hungry slits. "Excellent hunting technique. Now you know what's next, right?" The attacker lunged forward, mouth open.

"N-no, n-!" Whisperbreeze screamed in panic, but her cries were cut short as her attacker sank their teeth into her throat. Whisperbreeze struggled feebly, the forest around her growing dark as a tear rolled down her face. If her clan did manage to move on like she hoped, she'd just have to watch it from Starclan. The she-cat became quiet and limp in the killer's jaws, and they released her and began to pad away.

"Thank you Starclan for this life you've given to me to do with as I please," they said in a twisted prayer of thanks, a wicked laugh escaping them as they left Whisperbreeze dead on the forest floor.
0_0 i suspect something like the last murder post but this was kinda unexpected. Also NO.... Whisperbrezze

vellichor
September 23rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
*cough* shabumpie?

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[Grabs my dead kitty]
You lived such a good life...

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Wow... I actually did not expect her to die like that to be honest...

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[Grabs my dead kitty]
You lived such a good life...
Also 4 female cats left..... flametail when your cat dies/ exiled you can tell your role... I'm curious what your rank is

Silhouettes
September 23rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
What'd I miss?

Charmer
September 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM

The never do...

Darky
September 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
What'd I miss?
The never do...
Whisperbrezze died an way we never suspected darker than teggy cat death. But I can't believe that 4 females are left, I'm one, 3 high ranks still alive(well 2), and 1 murder.
I think it's flameclaw....

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
I shall continue to watch this round. I wanna see how it ends

Charmer
September 23rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
What'd I miss?

I'm finishing the round, Whisperbreeze is dead, and anyone with a character who's not dead or exiled had until 6pm pacific time to cast their vote.

Charmer
September 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM
I'll post vote results tomorrow. I got a little caught up in something. Nothing bad, though I am beginning to suspect that my life might be weird. Oh well.

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Tundra
September 23rd, 2017, 11:45 PM
Charmer, Whisper is dead... remember?

Charmer
September 24th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Charmer, Whisper is dead... remember?

Yes I know. I just copied and pasted the last chart because it was a fast way to inform people of my delay from my cell phone since all the mentions are already in there.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 02:50 AM
Oh...
Whoops!

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 06:20 AM
I'll post vote results tomorrow. I got a little caught up in something. Nothing bad, though I am beginning to suspect that my life might be weird. Oh well.

Round 3

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---
It round 5.....

fresh
September 24th, 2017, 06:51 AM
GOD HELP ME
FORESTLEAP SURVIIIIIIIIIIIVED!!!
Somebody slap me, because I think I'm actually doing good in a game. This is a new topic for me

OH and Charmer I vote for Flameclaw

Seraphon
September 24th, 2017, 12:15 PM
(Hey can somebody mention me when this game is over so I can join?)

Silhouettes
September 24th, 2017, 12:53 PM
I also vote Flameclaw

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM
(Hey can somebody mention me when this game is over so I can join?)
Sure

DragonChaos
(someone mention me as well when this game ends, I'm interested in this so i wanna join in next game)

Darky
I vote flameclaw Charmer

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 12:59 PM
(someone mention me as well when this game ends, I'm interested in this so i wanna join in next game)

Sure

Seraphon
September 24th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Sure
Thx

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Also the 3 high ranks will be left

Charmer
September 24th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Flameclaw - 3

Round 5

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors
Whisperbreeze || ♀ || Flameleaf KILLED

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

In the Winkclan clearing, cats stood around in horror, gazing at the body of yet another fallen clanmate. Graystar, her fur disheveled and ungroomed, looked on with a blank and empty gaze. Whispers began to sound among the cats, the same name over and over: "Flameclaw, Flameclaw, Flameclaw," the she-cat fixed her gaze on the she-cat, her eyes alight with smoldering rage. "It's you!" she screamed, her hackles raised and her claws unsheathed.

Flameclaw looked at her leader, her tail raised in alarm. "I... No Graystar,
please, it wasn't me. I understand that you're hurt and-"

"Get out of my clan, you murderer!" the she-cat shrieked, her eyes wild.

"Graystar, please!" Without further warning, the leader leaped at Flameclaw.
The she-cat turned, panic seizing her as she took off, out of the clearing and out of the territory.

"And don't come back!" the leader called after the fleeing warrior. For a long moment, she stood, her limbs trembling as the rest of the small clan looked on their leader in shocked silence. Then, at last, the leader straightened,
her tail drooping helplessly on the ground as she began to shuffle toward her den. "Forestleap is deputy, now." she muttered as she passed the staring cats. "I'll be in my den."

Flameclaw was not the murderer. They are still at large. The next murder will happen tonight.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Why do I get the sudden feeling that I know who it is...

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Who is it?)
Graystar when to her den, there was three members. She couldn't stand the pain of her falling calnmates. She fell asleep as she need to calm down.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Why do I get the sudden feeling that I know who it is...
Don't tell then.

Silhouettes
September 24th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Three people left! One more murder and voting!

mvoxhu
September 24th, 2017, 03:04 PM
[ y'all i bet my very first guess was correct ]

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:06 PM
No voting is over we are waiting for the kill

Silhouettes
September 24th, 2017, 03:12 PM
No voting is over we are waiting for the kill
I meant after the kill, we have one more voting before either innocents when or murderer wins.

Darky
September 24th, 2017, 03:14 PM
I meant after the kill, we have one more voting before either innocents when or murderer wins.
Okay... probably

Charmer
September 24th, 2017, 03:55 PM
blue jellie
Black Cat
Darky

BTW, the last person couldn't tell me who the witness is because they forgot. Please send me a PM telling me if you are or are not a witness.

Charmer
September 24th, 2017, 08:29 PM
And Now, the exciting conclusion...

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors
Flameclaw || ♀ || Webpaw All The Way~ EXILED

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Fawnstep woke with a gasp in her nest, her gaze darting around frantically. She was alone in her den, and tonight, she felt as though she couldn't stand that for another moment. She padded out of her own den and into the warriors den. But it was empty. Forestleap must have gone to the dirtplace. She thought shakily. In the stillness, a sob welled up in her throat and burst forth in the emptiness of the warrior's den. The air seemed too thick here with the scent of her dead friends. Unable to bear it for another moment, she turned to leave again. I'll just wait outside the entrance for Forestleap to come back. I have to make sure she gets back to the den safe. I can't lose another friend! She began to pad to the entrance but stopped dead in her tracks. But what if she IS the reason they're all gone? As this horrific thought filled the medicine cat's mind, she heard the sound of a twig snapping just outside the den and snapped to attention with a start. "W-Who's...Oh it's you," the medicine cat said with relief

"Fawnstep?" the cat entered the den. "What are you doing here?"

"I was having nightmares," the medicine cat admitted. "I wanted to come out here to check on-" The medicine cat stopped short as she saw the look in the cat's eyes. They were wrong somehow...hungry, violent, and evil. "It's you isn't it? The others... Applepaw... She's dead because of you, isn't she?!" The medicine cat unsheathed her claws, her pelt burning with rage.

The other cat's lips curled up in an wicked smirk. "She cried like a little kit when I opened her throat."

"You foxheart!" the medicine cat leapt at her foe, claws aiming at the murdered, but the cat swept at her front paws and she lost her balance. The wind was knocked out of her as the cat knocked her to the ground, causing her to strike her head on the den floor. The world around her swam, but a jolt of agony in her throat brought her to her senses, and her swirling peripheral vision let her catch a glimpse of her attacker's face, covered in blood and smiling down at her. Fawnstep brought her paw to her throat and found it wet with blood, she tried to speak, but could only whimper as her vision began to darken.

"Tell your little apprentice how much I miss her, won't you?" The murderer said sweetly. Then the murderer's ears perked up and they turned. "Ah hello there? If it isn't my loyal deputy!"

Forestleap stood outside the den, her eyes round and her body rigid with shock as she stared at Fawnstep's dead body on the den floor. She raised her eyes to meet the gaze of her leader. "Why? Why Graystar?" It was all she could manage to say.

"Graystar's not here right now" the leader remarked, teasingly. "My name is Insanity. We haven't met before, but then, I'm sure you don't visit the Dark Forest often. Not exactly a lively place to be, if you get my drift. But speaking of Graystar, I'm sure she'd love to see what you've done."

"What? What are you?"

Graystar doubled over as if racked with bellyache and gave a shrill scream. When she looked up again, the eyes that met Forestleap's were those of the familiar, loving, but tired clan leader. She stood where she was for a moment, panting. She looked at Forestleap, who's expression was bewildered. "Forestleap? Where am ? Why am I not in my den?" as she looked around, she saw Fawnstep's dead body one the den floor. "Fawnstep? Fawnstep?! Fawnstep, no?" the leader sank to the floor, and wailed. Suddenly her head snapped around. "You did this?! How could you do this to our clan Pet-, Mor-, Forestleap!" she spat out.

Forestleap bristled, afronted. "It was you who did this! You foxheart!"

"Liar!" Graystar snarled. "Liar! Liar! LIAR!" She launched herself at forestleap, but the shecat dodged and pivoted on one paw, knocking Graystar prone and pinning her by the neck. "Let me go, you Foxhearted murderer! Let me go!"

"I...I'm so sorry Graystar..." Forestleap lunged forward and delivered a killing bite to her leader's throat. Starclan, please take her with as little pain as you can. The leader struggled under Forestleap's paws, and finally became still. She sat up and began to slowly pad toward the camp exit, unsure of just where to go next.

"Leader's have nine lives, remember?" Forestleap felt a weight come down on her back and her legs buckled.

She struggled to get free as Graystar pinned her. When she couldn't get free, she started to beg. "Please, Graystar. I'll leave the territory. I'll never come back, I promise!"

"Graystar is gone again, love. I like this part too much to share." Forestleap felt a claw reach under her neck, and claws dig in. As the claws began to work her throat open, the very last thing she heard was Insanity's hideous laughter.

GAME OVER

I will not be doing the next round.

Role
September 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM
And Now, the exciting conclusion...

Leader
Graystar || ♀ || Darky

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Elders

Warriors
Flameclaw || ♀ || Webpaw All The Way~ EXILED

Apprentices

Queens
---

Kits
---

Fawnstep woke with a gasp in her nest, her gaze darting around frantically. She was alone in her den, and tonight, she felt as though she couldn't stand that for another moment. She padded out of her own den and into the warriors den. But it was empty. Forestleap must have gone to the dirtplace. She thought shakily. In the stillness, a sob welled up in her throat and burst forth in the emptiness of the warrior's den. The air seemed too thick here with the scent of her dead friends. Unable to bear it for another moment, she turned to leave again. I'll just wait outside the entrance for Forestleap to come back. I have to make sure she gets back to the den safe. I can't lose another friend! She began to pad to the entrance but stopped dead in her tracks. But what if she IS the reason they're all gone? As this horrific thought filled the medicine cat's mind, she heard the sound of a twig snapping just outside the den and snapped to attention with a start. "W-Who's...Oh it's you," the medicine cat said with relief

"Fawnstep?" the cat entered the den. "What are you doing here?"

"I was having nightmares," the medicine cat admitted. "I wanted to come out here to check on-" The medicine cat stopped short as she saw the look in the cat's eyes. They were wrong somehow...hungry, violent, and evil. "It's you isn't it? The others... Applepaw... She's dead because of you, isn't she?!" The medicine cat unsheathed her claws, her pelt burning with rage.

The other cat's lips curled up in an wicked smirk. "She cried like a little kit when I opened her throat."

"You foxheart!" the medicine cat leapt at her foe, claws aiming at the murdered, but the cat swept at her front paws and she lost her balance. The wind was knocked out of her as the cat knocked her to the ground, causing her to strike her head on the den floor. The world around her swam, but a jolt of agony in her throat brought her to her senses, and her swirling peripheral vision let her catch a glimpse of her attacker's face, covered in blood and smiling down at her. Fawnstep brought her paw to her throat and found it wet with blood, she tried to speak, but could only whimper as her vision began to darken.

"Tell your little apprentice how much I miss her, won't you?" The murderer said sweetly. Then the murderer's ears perked up and they turned. "Ah hello there? If it isn't my loyal deputy!"

Forestleap stood outside the den, her eyes round and her body rigid with shock as she stared at Fawnstep's dead body on the den floor. She raised her eyes to meet the gaze of her leader. "Why? Why Graystar?" It was all she could manage to say.

"Graystar's not here right now" the leader remarked, teasingly. "My name is Insanity. We haven't met before, but then, I'm sure you don't visit the Dark Forest often. Not exactly a lively place to be, if you get my drift. But speaking of Graystar, I'm sure she'd love to see what you've done."

"What? What are you?"

Graystar doubled over as if racked with bellyache and gave a shrill scream. When she looked up again, the eyes that met Forestleap's were those of the familiar, loving, but tired clan leader. She stood where she was for a moment, panting. She looked at Forestleap, who's expression was bewildered. "Forestleap? Where am ? Why am I not in my den?" as she looked around, she saw Fawnstep's dead body one the den floor. "Fawnstep? Fawnstep?! Fawnstep, no?" the leader sank to the floor, and wailed. Suddenly her head snapped around. "You did this?! How could you do this to our clan Pet-, Mor-, Forestleap!" she spat out.

Forestleap bristled, afronted. "It was you who did this! You foxheart!"

"Liar!" Graystar snarled. "Liar! Liar! LIAR!" She launched herself at forestleap, but the shecat dodged and pivoted on one paw, knocking Graystar prone and pinning her by the neck. "Let me go, you Foxhearted murderer! Let me go!"

"I...I'm so sorry Graystar..." Forestleap lunged forward and delivered a killing bite to her leader's throat. Starclan, please take her with as little pain as you can. The leader struggled under Forestleap's paws, and finally became still. She sat up and began to slowly pad toward the camp exit, unsure of just where to go next.

"Leader's have nine lives, remember?" Forestleap felt a weight come down on her back and her legs buckled.

She struggled to get free as Graystar pinned her. When she couldn't get free, she started to beg. "Please, Graystar. I'll leave the territory. I'll never come back, I promise!"

"Graystar is gone again, love. I like this part too much to share." Forestleap felt a claw reach under her neck, and claws dig in. As the claws began to work her throat open, the very last thing she heard was Insanity's hideous laughter.

GAME OVER

I will not be doing the next round.
Brutal :0

COOL THO
good job charmer!

GG Darky

Role
September 24th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Since there's a new round and I'm starting to grow attached to her:

Name: Rosebelly
Short Desc.: Rosebelly is a ginger she-cat with amber eyes. She is rather extroverted, and slightly mature. She dislikes foxes with a passion. She likes to have fun, but she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Silhouettes
September 24th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Gg, darky. Well played.

Name: Minnowpaw
Short desc: Minnow is a Norwegian forest tabby, yet small for her breed, with long silver fur. She has the typical darker markings portrayed along her fur with yellowish-orange eyes.

Charmer
September 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Ya'll might want to decide on a new GM.

Tundra
September 24th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Good job!

Name
Mangopaw
Rank
Apprentice
Short desc
Orange fur, cream paws, tail tip and ear tips, green eyes. Mangopaw is a very playful cat. She will always mess around, even if it gets her into trouble.
~+~+~+~+~+~
I would be the Game Master, but I think my posts are too short and not very descriptive...

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:32 AM
I can manage the next round? If y’all are okay with me being game master^^

Tundra
September 25th, 2017, 01:41 AM
I'm cool with it, idk about the others tho

fresh
September 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM
mY bAbY

|: Name :|
Sheepstar
|: Age :|
50 moons
|: Gender :|
Male
|: Rank :|
Leader
|: Short Description :|
Click (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/17/f4/5f17f4df154d24807ce85f4b1f5a7e26--sugar-and-spice-silver-cat.jpg)
Sheepstar is a large male with a sharp attitude. He's fairly stocky and agility isn't in his vocabulary.

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Round Four
Beginning Post

In order to keep things neat and tidy for me, I'm asking that you quote or mention me when you complete your form. If you had previously made a form before this post, please repost it with the mention or this quoted post. Thank you~

Let's review the roles;

The Murderer
This player is the target of all the other players. During each round, before the Voting Stage, the Killer Cat PMs their target to the game leader. Despite this, the Killer Cat still votes during the voting stage. It's recommended (and warned) that this cat should and probably will try to remain anonymous in the group and act natural.

The Guard
The guard cat's role is to protect a certain cat. At any point in the round, the Guard cat can PM the Game Leader the cat he/she wants to protect. The protected cat is protected from the Killer cat's attacks. However, if the Guard cat doesn't PM the round leader before the Killer does, the victim will die.

The Witnesses
There are two witness cats. These cats act like the citizen cat and don't have an ability they can use to protect/kill another member, but witnessed a key event or has a key fact that points to the identity of the killer. They aren't allowed to reveal their role nor their hint, but may accuse anycat as much as they want, and convince others to do the same.

The Pairing
Two cats will be given the honor of being part of this duo. If one of these cats are exiled, the second cat will leave with them. If one of these cats die, the other will commit suicide. Please note that there is only one of these pairs. If you would like your cat to be part of this pairing, please add that to your form.

The Warriors
These cats have no special abilities. Like the others they can vote for whomever they believe to be the murderer. The majority of characters will be in this category.

We will begin once we have nine or more characters.

Hope you don't mind me stealing this , Rubin <3

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Round 4
Role List #1

Leader
Sheepstar | M | blue jellie

Deputy
Branchpelt | M | Boba Fett

Med cat
Phoenixwing | M | DragonChaos

Med apprentice
Minnowpaw | F | Black Cat

Warriors
Rosebelly | F | Role
Birchflower | F | MaskedBandits
Hamilton | M | Rubinaito
Blacktail | M | Foxfur
Frostfoot | F | Celestial
Ash | M | Blue Jay
Moonmoon | F | SpiralWhirl

Apprentices
Mangopaw | F | Flameleaf
Cherrypaw | F | Charmer
Elmpaw | M | Chameleon

Elders

Queens

Kits
Graykit | F | Darky

DragonChaos
September 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Phoenixwing

26 moons

Male

Med Cat?

Looks (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/published/phoenix.jpg?1495125518)
He's Determined, Kind, Confident, and Caring, but he's secretly depressed. He also has Thanatophobia and Pyrophobia

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
added :)

Seraphon
September 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Branchpelt
15 moons or so
Male
Deputy
White cat with brown tabby spots and fern green eyes.

He is shy and was/is bullied(basically XD)

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Branchpelt
15 moons or so
Male
Deputy
White cat with brown tabby spots and fern green eyes.

He is shy and was/is bullied(basically XD)

Ahh, could you make him a bit older or change his rank? ^^
Sorry for any inconvenience, he just seems a lil bit young for deputy.

Seraphon
September 25th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Ahh, could you make him a bit older or change his rank? ^^
Sorry for any inconvenience, he just seems a lil bit young for deputy.
Yeah I was just trying to use the actual age I have set for him but you can say he's whatever age, say... 30 moons?

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Yeah I was just trying to use the actual age I have set for him but you can say he's whatever age, say... 30 moons?

That would work ^^

Seraphon
September 25th, 2017, 02:02 PM
That would work ^^
K! ^^

fresh
September 25th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Charmer
New round, fam! If you're still interested now that you're famous ^^

Charmer
September 25th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Charmer
New round, fam! If you're still interested now that you're famous ^^

*blushes* lol, oh stop you. It's just me, fam :)
Sure I'll play. I just didn't want to GM. It's more work than you might think.

Charmer
September 25th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Name: Cherrypaw
Short description: ginger and white with blue eyes, very shy and prone to self-blame.

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Graykit(basically graytail)
Being murder is easy, I loved how I picked how Graystar would have acted when she was caught or the game was over or how an cat died.

MaskedBandits
September 25th, 2017, 04:12 PM
|| Name ||
Birchflower
|| Age ||
17 moons
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Rank ||
Warrior
|| Short Description ||
Birchflower (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=jLvpHkxj&id=49AD550FA505C37AFCAA114EC8A2D51347EFA9FB&thid=OIP.jLvpHkxjIC05fuUDdubRlwEsD4&q=yellow+black+and+white+cats&simid=608039140347347355&selectedIndex=0)

[+] Sweet [+] Trustworthy [+] Cheery [+] Intelligent
[-] Too Trusting [-] Brutally Honest [-] Impulsive [-] Insecure

( mompaws )

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Being murder is easy, I loved how I picked how Graystar would have acted when she was caught or the game was over or how an cat died.

Please fill out the form.
I know it's the same character as before, but it just helps me :)

Darky
September 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Please fill out the form.
I know it's the same character as before, but it just helps me :)
Graykit
4 moons
Female
Kit

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Alright :P
That's nine cats.
If anyone knows or can think of anyone else who would like to join before the round starts, please inform them now.
Roles will be messaged out tomorrow at 5PM [GMT+1]

Charmer
September 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM

I was hoping I had written an ending that was to your liking. I was actually kind of proud of it.

Mango
September 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
That's nine cats.
If anyone knows or can think of anyone else who would like to join before the round starts, please inform them now.
WAIT!!! Is it too late to apply Elmpaw!!!

DragonChaos
September 25th, 2017, 06:05 PM
That's nine cats.

Based on the time difference between EDT and GMT+1, I'm probably gonna be in school when you send out the roles, so if you assign me a role, don't expect me to reply ASAP

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Based on the time difference between EDT and GMT+1, I'm probably gonna be in school when you send out the roles, so if you assign me a role, don't expect me to reply ASAP

Ah, I understand. I wouldn’t expect many people to be on at that time ^^

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
WAIT!!! Is it too late to apply Elmpaw!!!
You have until tomorrow to apply.

Mango
September 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM
You have until tomorrow to apply.
I'll apply Elmpaw
Name: Elmpaw

red_inactive
September 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
mompaws

I'm bringing Hamilton in again. He's either Warrior, Deputy, or Leader.

mvoxhu
September 25th, 2017, 06:33 PM
added both :)
Rubinaito , he’ll have to settle for warrior, but once the round is over I could make a note for him to be leader??

red_inactive
September 25th, 2017, 06:51 PM
added both :)
Rubinaito , he’ll have to settle for warrior, but once the round is over I could make a note for him to be leader??
If you want.

Nomad
September 25th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Finally?

Name: Blacktail
He's a grey cat,... With a black tail and dark green eyes
Short description: odd likes solitude but is sweet and kind.

wren
September 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Wait are we starting again! Gasp!! mompaws

Name: Frostfoot
Short description: Shoft and kind hearted, wouldn't hurt a fly, is like a motherly figure

Blue Jay
September 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
I can finally join!!! *Inserts cat-in-progress*

Form-

Name: Ash
Short description: Jet-black tom with stormy grey, almost silvery, eyes. Seems to always be cold and distant, although he is shy and warm if you get through him. He is also quite short-tempered.

mvoxhu
September 26th, 2017, 01:07 AM
all cats have been added c:
would anyone else like to join? the number of cats must be odd to start.

DragonChaos
September 26th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Ah, I understand. I wouldn’t expect many people to be on at that time ^^

At the same time, I just remembered that I have band rehearsal after school today, so I'm going to be extra late

mvoxhu
September 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
I'll be PMing roles out now, just so that I don't forget.

Please send me some sort of message back, to make me aware that you know and have gotten your role.

Note that I won't be epecting a response for a few hours now. But if I don't get a reply within 8 hours of now, your role will be taken away.

also, if you haven't been PMed about roles, then your cat is a warrior.

mvoxhu
September 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
the first murder will be posted shortly ! be prepared to vote & roleplay :bunny:

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Ah, is it too late to join?

mvoxhu
September 26th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Ah, is it too late to join?

ahhh, you can join! but only this once :p

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Thank you!

Name: Moonmoon
Short description: Moonmoon is a sliver tabby, dark blue eyes. She has a kind and motherly personitally, and rarely holds grudges but she is a bit weak in strength.

mvoxhu
September 26th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The shadows danced gleefully, one would say that they were prepared for the feast they were about to witness.

Blacktail, having just experienced a short night terror, was now leaving the camp. Every other cat was presumably asleep, which made him yearn for some fresh air even more. With the twinkling stars up ahead, and frequent brushing of brambles and branches, it seemed that all was calm and peaceful.
The male carried his body through the territory, being careful not to trod on any thing that could potentially harm him. Slits of charcoal wounded their way through his yellow-green hues, as they observed the moon-basked scenery in all its glory. He found it beautiful, and became drawn in to the wonderful sights and views that could only be shared at the latest hours of night.
His breathing having slowed, and body relaxed, another cat slunk by him in an unnoticed fashion.
"Oh, have I been waiting for you..." the voice cooed softly into the tom's ear; sending chills down his back.
As if shaken from his dazed state, he instinctively swung around in an attempt to face the other. Only as he did so, a sharp pain jolted into his chest.
Guilt. Agony. Pain. Multiple feelings cascaded as one, all piling up into his very self. A crimson liquid spluttered out from the warrior's body, as his bodice became lifeless and still upon the cool ground.

The moon watched on in contentment, as if its wooing atmosphere had been wanting just that to occur.[/I]

UPDATE

Leader

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Warriors
Rosebelly | F | Role
Hamilton | M | Rubinaito
Blacktail | M | Foxfur KILLED
Ash | M | Blue Jay

Apprentices
Mangopaw | F | Flameleaf
Cherrypaw | F | Charmer
Elmpaw | M | Chameleon

Elders

Queens

Kits
Graykit | F | Darky

VOTING WILL NOW BEGIN

Darky
September 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
The shadows danced gleefully, one would say that they were prepared for the feast they were about to witness.

Blacktail, having just experienced a short night terror, was now leaving the camp. Every other cat was presumably asleep, which made him yearn for some fresh air even more. With the twinkling stars up ahead, and frequent brushing of brambles and branches, it seemed that all was calm and peaceful.
The male carried his body through the territory, being careful not to trod on any thing that could potentially harm him. Slits of charcoal wounded their way through his yellow-green hues, as they observed the moon-basked scenery in all its glory. He found it beautiful, and became drawn in to the wonderful sights and views that could only be shared at the latest hours of night.
His breathing having slowed, and body relaxed, another cat slunk by him in an unnoticed fashion.
"Oh, have I been waiting for you..." the voice cooed softly into the tom's ear; sending chills down his back.
As if shaken from his dazed state, he instinctively swung around in an attempt to face the other. Only as he did so, a sharp pain jolted into his chest.
Guilt. Agony. Pain. Multiple feelings cascaded as one, all piling up into his very self. A crimson liquid spluttered out from the warrior's body, as his bodice became lifeless and still upon the cool ground.

The moon watched on in contentment, as if its wooing atmosphere had been wanting just that to occur.[/I]

UPDATE

Leader

Deputy

Med cat

Med apprentice

Warriors
Rosebelly | F | Role
Hamilton | M | Rubinaito
Blacktail | M | Foxfur KILLED
Ash | M | Blue Jay

Apprentices
Mangopaw | F | Flameleaf
Cherrypaw | F | Charmer
Elmpaw | M | Chameleon

Elders

Queens

Kits
Graykit | F | Darky

VOTING WILL NOW BEGIN
Graykit couldn't sleep, she knew something was going to happen. Their were no queens to tell her that she was just making herself stress. She when out early she smelled something, blood. She when to the warrior den.

red_inactive
September 26th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Graykit couldn't sleep, she knew something was going to happen. Their were no queens to tell her that she was just making herself stress. She when out early she smelled something, blood. She when to the warrior den.
Hamilton looked up, his ears flicking as he watched the small kit wander into the Warrior's den. His eyes focused on her, circles underneath them thanks to his recent lack of sleep. Hamilton had been feeling oddly on edge, but he couldn't figure out what had been going on- everything was currently all right. "Couldn't sleep, Graykit?" He meowed softly, flicking his ears up as she got closer.

Role
September 26th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Rosebelly's eyes fluttered open. Moonlight shone down in the Warrior's Den, making her ginger pelt a faded golden. Wistful as can be, the warrior exited the den. Then, a dark feeling arose in her belly. Something was wrong. A scent trail led out of camp, followed by another she couldn't recognize. Rosebelly's heart leaped as she felt sudden dread wash over her. Something was definitely wrong.
The ginger she-cat bounded out of camp, and into the woods. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and the pale moonlight reflected every root, bramble, and briar. Rosebelly came to a stop as an iron tang entered her nostrils. Blood, she thought with dread. The molly crept closer, her heart pounding so loud she wondered if anyone could hear it. Anyone alive at least.
Rosebelly emerged from the bushes, horrified at what she saw. Blacktail was dead. A deep chest wound was causing the grass around the corpse become stained with blood. The stench of blood made her eyes water, and the feeling of sudden realization hit her like a train. Starting with a slow moan, her voice worked itself into a wail of grief. The forest was silent. Even the crickets stopped chirping as she discovered the body of her Clanmate.

MaskedBandits
September 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Birchflower had been dozing near the warrior's den entrance. When Graykit entered the den, she was awoken by his pawsteps, as they were quiet but not silent. She forced her eyes open, glancing around the den to see if any other cats were awake. Rosebelly seemed to be active, as the spotted cat heard her voice directed at Graykit, but other than that all seemed to be peaceful. Wonder why Graykit has come to the warriors den. The thought alerted her senses, making the she-cat more aware. Kits rarely came into their den... so why had the young she-kit come in now? What could be amiss? What could be happening that she came here? Loneliness, maybe? It must be hard, being a kit with no queen to look after you. Her emotions caved, and Birchflower sat up and looked at Graykit. "Graykit?" She asked, sympathy and understand present in her eyes. "Is everything ok?"

Blue Jay
September 26th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Ash's eyes opened with a jolt. What's all of the racket? He wondered, padding out of the Warrior's Den, Is someone... crying? His fur suddenly stood on end. Something was wrong. Very wrong. He followed the wailing of Rosebelly, eventually leading up to her and a dark lump in front of her. "What's wro-," The Warrior gasped. That dark lump was Blacktail! A cry of sudden grief welled up in his chest, but he pushed it down. "Blacktail... no..." He murmured, his voice breaking.

Role

Seraphon
September 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Branchpelt startled awake from voices. He swiveled his ears back, too tired to move his head, to hear the voices of Hamilton and Graykit, two of his Clanmates. He sat up, knowing he wouldn't be able to go to sleep now and left the den just as it looked like the rest of WinkClan was awaking. He sighed, still half asleep and decided to have something to eat. As he walked to the fresh-kill pile he picked up a wierd smell, probably just some crow food, he thought. He searched for crow food in the fresh-kill pile to no avail. He narrowed his eyes to slits, a little more awake now, it must have been something else... he sniffed around and when he caught the smell again, he stiffened, that's no crow food... That's blood... Cat blood... he decided to go investigate as he felt it was his responsibility to protect his Clan - or, hopefully not, the rest of it... He went to the center of the camp to search for Rosebelly, she might be able to help me find where this scent is coming from, as he knew she was usually awake pretty early, but he was unable to find her, she must have picked up the smell too and went looking for the source... he left camp and tracked the scent right to Rosebelly... Standing with a horrified look on her face over Blacktail.

Role

Role
September 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Rosebelly almost leaped four feet into the air when she heard the voice of her Clanmate. Her lip quivered, and her eyes rounded with worry and sadness. "I d-didn't do it," she swore, fear making her voice high and shaky. The she-cat would never murder a Clanmate, in fact, the sight of her dead friend made her feel sick. "Please don't th-think I did it," she sobbed. The molly didn't want to be labled as a murder suspect in her Clan. She wanted to keep the respect of her Clanmates, she wanted to live without fear, but the sight of the deep claw marks in Blacktail's chest was unmistakable. Those were cat claws. Blue Jay Boba Fett
( mompaws
I vote.. Ash

Idk why :"( I don't have any reasons to vote for anyone)

Seraphon
September 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Rosebelly almost leaped four feet into the air when she heard the voice of her Clanmate. Her lip quivered, and her eyes rounded with worry and sadness. "I d-didn't do it," she swore, fear making her voice high and shaky. The she-cat would never murder a Clanmate, in fact, the sight of her dead friend made her feel sick. "Please don't th-think I did it," she sobbed. The molly didn't want to be labled as a murder suspect in her Clan. She wanted to keep the respect of her Clanmates, she wanted to live without fear, but the sight of the deep claw marks in Blacktail's chest was unmistakable. Those were cat claws. Blue Jay Boba Fett
( mompaws
I vote.. Ash

Idk why :"( I don't have any reasons to vote for anyone)
Branchpelt put his tail on her pelt and looked her in the eyes,"I don't think you did it," he glanced at Ash,"Ash doesn't think you did it. No one thinks you would," he gulped,"murder a Clanmate. But, I do want to ask, is there anything you think was suspicious, anything at all?" He asked her softly.

( mompaws I vote Sheepstar)

Silhouettes
September 26th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Minnowpaw bit into the bottom of the stalk that grew right outside of camp, pulling the marigold by the root. She gently placed it next to the other herbs not to far off. Her ears perked up and eyes went wide at the sound of cats mourning and the pungent sent of death. Carefully picking the medical supplies in her maw, she trotted to camp at a high pace. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of blood splattered on the ground near the body. The medicine Cat apprentice pushed through the others, bending down to examine the corpse of her fellow clan-mate. She didn't seem to have any emotion as the molly looked up at the others surrounding Blacktail. Her orbs carried a slight glare as she perked up abruptly. Claw marks. The only conclusion was suicide or a murderer. A killer among their clan. The young cat looked at his body once more. Only his chest carried any visible wounds. A shiver ran down Minnowpaw's spine. Who could of done this?
(I vote *randomly picking* Ash.)

DragonChaos
September 26th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Phoenixwing was sitting in the Medicine den, looking down at the ground. He couldn't sleep that night for some reason, but he knew that he would need to sleep at some point. His ears twitched though to some noises being made throughout the clan, and looked at the entrance to the den, walking on over it to look outside. Before he could say any4thing, though, his nose twitched as a familiar tangy iron scent flowed into his nostrils. That's blood... He thought, and quickly sniffed the air to search for scents. He could smell many leaving the camp, as well as the tangy smell of blood, and so he quickly left the camp to follow the scent. He knew he was getting close when the scent got stronger and stronger, but soon he could see Birchflower, Ash, Rosebelly and Minnowpaw all nearby a limp, black figure. When he got closer, he asked, "What's going on he-" but stopped mid-sentence, completely stopping to soon realize the bleeding body of a cat. Blacktail. Out of instinct, he immediately ran past the three warriors and and over to the body next to Minnowpaw, looking at his wounds, then turning to the three and asking, "What happened?" In a worried tone.

@Role (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3213) @Boba Fett (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3338) @Blue Jay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3271) @Black Cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=458)
I never thought that i would be this descriptive omg...
I vote Elmpaw

Mango
September 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Elmpaw had heard a noise, but he didn't think much as he rolled over to sleep. I vote Graykit.

Role
September 26th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Branchpelt put his tail on her pelt and looked her in the eyes,"I don't think you did it," he glanced at Ash,"Ash doesn't think you did it. No one thinks you would," he gulped,"murder a Clanmate. But, I do want to ask, is there anything you think was suspicious, anything at all?" He asked her softly.

( mompaws I vote Sheepstar)
Minnowpaw bit into the bottom of the stalk that grew right outside of camp, pulling the marigold by the root. She gently placed it next to the other herbs not to far off. Her ears perked up and eyes went wide at the sound of cats mourning and the pungent sent of death. Carefully picking the medical supplies in her maw, she trotted to camp at a high pace. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of blood splattered on the ground near the body. The medicine Cat apprentice pushed through the others, bending down to examine the corpse of her fellow clan-mate. She didn't seem to have any emotion as the molly looked up at the others surrounding Blacktail. Her orbs carried a slight glare as she perked up abruptly. Claw marks. The only conclusion was suicide or a murderer. A killer among their clan. The young cat looked at his body once more. Only his chest carried any visible wounds. A shiver ran down Minnowpaw's spine. Who could of done this?
(I vote *randomly picking* Ash.)
Phoenixwing was sitting in the Medicine den, looking down at the ground. He couldn't sleep that night for some reason, but he knew that he would need to sleep at some point. His ears twitched though to some noises being made throughout the clan, and looked at the entrance to the den, walking on over it to look outside. Before he could say any4thing, though, his nose twitched as a familiar tangy iron scent flowed into his nostrils. That's blood... He thought, and quickly sniffed the air to search for scents. He could smell many leaving the camp, as well as the tangy smell of blood, and so he quickly left the camp to follow the scent. He knew he was getting close when the scent got stronger and stronger, but soon he could see Birchflower, Ash, Rosebelly and Minnowpaw all nearby a limp, black figure. When he got closer, he asked, "What's going on he-" but stopped mid-sentence, completely stopping to soon realize the bleeding body of a cat. Blacktail. Out of instinct, he immediately ran past the three warriors and and over to the body next to Minnowpaw, looking at his wounds, then turning to the three and asking, "What happened?" In a worried tone.

@Role (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3213) @Boba Fett (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3338) @Blue Jay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3271) @Black Cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=458)
I never thought that i would be this descriptive omg...
I vote Elmpaw

Rosebelly nodded. "There was.. another scent trail following Blacktail's. It didn't come from anywhere outside the camp, but inside," she breathed. Rosebelly's fear rose as more and more cats surrounded her and the body. Panting, Rosebelly began to back away, her eyes flitting from feline to feline. One of these cats could the the murderer. One of these cats could be the murderer. Hackles rising, and eyes widening, the panicked molly raced away. Rosebelly sobbed as she ran. She couldn't handle this. She just couldn't. The molly eventually arrived at camp, ears flat and claws sliding out. There was a murderer outside or inside of camp. Suddenly, a determined look spread across her face. She would find this murderer, and she would kill them personally.

MaskedBandits
September 26th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Murmured voices perked Birchflower's interest, so she got up and headed into the clearing. Instantly the tang of blood hit her nose, and she nearly stepped back, it was so unappealing. What in StarClan is going on? It was seconds later realized there were other scents mixed in; the scents of her Clanmates. Her nervousness growing, she trotted out of camp, praying nothing was wrong. Hoping nothing had happened.

So when she stumbled upon her Clan next to a lifeless Blacktail, her own heart nearly stopped beating. No. At first set couldn't think any other thoughts but the simple word. No. No. No no no! She struggled to hold in a cry. What - but... how? "Wha- what's going on here?" Her breathing was ragged, her eyes darting around to her friends, her Clanmates. She didn't know what to thinks what to do... or what monster would do such a thing.

(I think Ash too, being honest mompaws )

Silhouettes
September 26th, 2017, 08:49 PM

She glanced at her mentor and brother, pupils wide and breath shaky. "H-he was found dead in camp." Her tone was forcefully calm yet voice shaking as she spoke the obvious. Her fur was pricked slightly at the thought of someone here. In this clan is a killer. Someone killed another cat, and one of their own clan! Surely it was just a mistake, right? A fox or badger managed to kill him. But what about the scent of felines the only aroma there was? "Should I gather lavender to hide the scent of death?" She asked Phoenixwing. Minnowpaw wanted to get out of here. Out of camp. The molly had to treat wounds of course, but never a murder in the few moons of apprenticehood she had. And she doubt very few medicine cats of Winkclan had to.

Seraphon
September 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Rosebelly nodded. "There was.. another scent trail following Blacktail's. It didn't come from anywhere outside the camp, but inside," she breathed. Rosebelly's fear rose as more and more cats surrounded her and the body. Panting, Rosebelly began to back away, her eyes flitting from feline to feline. One of these cats could the the murderer. One of these cats could be the murderer. Hackles rising, and eyes widening, the panicked molly raced away. Rosebelly sobbed as she ran. She couldn't handle this. She just couldn't. The molly eventually arrived at camp, ears flat and claws sliding out. There was a murderer outside or inside of camp. Suddenly, a determined look spread across her face. She would find this murderer, and she would kill them personally.
Branchpelt followed after her more slowly. He needed to report to Sheepstar and he wanted to calm Rosebelly down. He wanted none of this to happen. He wished everything could be happy again, with Blacktail still alive. But it couldn't. It never would,"ROSEBELLY! ROSEBELLY!? WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OK!!?? ROSEBELLY!!??" He ran back to camp to try and find her.

red_inactive
September 26th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I'm voting Ash 'cause I can't formulate my own opinions.

DragonChaos
September 26th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Murmured voices perked Birchflower's interest, so she got up and headed into the clearing. Instantly the tang of blood hit her nose, and she nearly stepped back, it was so unappealing. What in StarClan is going on? It was seconds later realized there were other scents mixed in; the scents of her Clanmates. Her nervousness growing, she trotted out of camp, praying nothing was wrong. Hoping nothing had happened.

So when she stumbled upon her Clan next to a lifeless Blacktail, her own heart nearly stopped beating. No. At first set couldn't think any other thoughts but the simple word. No. No. No no no! She struggled to hold in a cry. What - but... how? "Wha- what's going on here?" Her breathing was ragged, her eyes darting around to her friends, her Clanmates. She didn't know what to thinks what to do... or what monster would do such a thing.

(I think Ash too, being honest @mompaws (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4480) )

She glanced at her mentor and brother, pupils wide and breath shaky. "H-he was found dead in camp." Her tone was forcefully calm yet voice shaking as she spoke the obvious. Her fur was pricked slightly at the thought of someone here. In this clan is a killer. Someone killed another cat, and one of their own clan! Surely it was just a mistake, right? A fox or badger managed to kill him. But what about the scent of felines the only aroma there was? "Should I gather lavender to hide the scent of death?" She asked Phoenixwing. Minnowpaw wanted to get out of here. Out of camp. The molly had to treat wounds of course, but never a murder in the few moons of apprenticehood she had. And she doubt very few medicine cats of Winkclan had to.

Branchpelt followed after her more slowly. He needed to report to Sheepstar and he wanted to calm Rosebelly down. He wanted none of this to happen. He wished everything could be happy again, with Blacktail still alive. But it couldn't. It never would,"ROSEBELLY! ROSEBELLY!? WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OK!!?? ROSEBELLY!!??" He ran back to camp to try and find her.

Phoenixwing watched Rosebelly run off back towards camp, seeing Branchpelt follow her as Birchpelt asked what had happened, saying, "Blacktail...has been killed..." trying to remain calm, She then turned to her younger sister and apprentice, giving a nod and saying, "I do not want any more cats to wake up to the smell of blood and death in the air, we do not need an entire clan panicking." He then turned to the others that were around and ordered, "Someone go alert Sheepstar that Blacktail has been killed before I do it myself." sitting next to the body, careful not to get his blood on his paws, trying not to cry, but instead trying to stay calm and collective, despite the thought of a murderer in the clan, but at first denying that and thinking that it was probably a fox or badger.

Tundra
September 26th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Mangopaw sprinted into the clearing. "What's wrong! What's happening!" Her gaze trailed over to the dead warrior laying in the clearing. "Oh gosh..." She breathed. The young apprentice sucked in a breath of air and had to stop herself from bursting into tears. She didn't know this cat very well, but Blacktail had been a Clanmate of hers - who had now been heartlessly slaughtered. "Who could do such a thing!" She yowled.
~+~+~+~+~+~
mompaws, Birchflower

Blue Jay
September 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Gosh, everyone hates Ash x3 ))

I'll vote for Sheepstar because this is a bit early to know the real suspects... ))

Ash gave a sympathetic look towards Rosebelly. "Of course I don't think you did it, Rosebelly," He said, his voice shaking as he held back a tear.

He didn't stop the she-cat when she darted away. I suppose she needs time alone, He decided, crouching low beside the deceased warrior. "You were a great warrior, Blacktail. May StarClan light your path," He murmured quietly before stepping aside so others could bid a farewell to him. After all, he didn't want the foxes to get to him.

Blue Jay
September 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Okay, here's why Ash is not the murderer:

I know most of you don't have an opinion because he was voted up first, but anyways...

Ash is a darker kind of cat, but he is not cruel and sadistic.

If he was the killer, he wouldn't care for other cats, and

Finally, Ash is a shy tom, so he has the natural ability to hide his emotions, which makes him look bad, but he actually isn't.

I'm not asking you to change your vote, I just want you guys to consider your options. You can exile Ash if you want to, but I'm warning you...))

Charmer
September 26th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Role

(Can Cherrypaw be Rosebelly's apprentice for the round?)

Cherrypaw woke with a start to the sound of commotion in the clearing and stumbled out of the warrior's den, grogginess spooked out of her. She emerged and looked around at all the cats, moving around in confusion, and the scent struck her. That's when she realized that one cat in this bustling mob was not moving...was eerily still in fact, and reeking of blood. Her eyes flew open and she stared in shock, he body trembling. "S-Starclan no..." she whispered, almost too softly for any cat to hear.

(I will abstain from voting)