PDA

View Full Version : Should I make Murder in WinkClan again?

Mousy
August 20th, 2017, 08:23 AM
So, I made a murder mystery game a while ago called 'Murder in WinkClan'. It was really fun, but I, the host, went inactive for a while and the thread died. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted me to make it again. You can view the thread here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4524&highlight=Murder+WinkClan).

Bandido
August 20th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Usually from what I've seen and experienced, bringing back old threads never really works out. When users leave, it might be because they all got bored of the concept and just fly away. Now I'm not saying you really shouldn't, you might be the first to create a thread from an old one and pull all those people back.

Mousy
August 20th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Usually from what I've seen and experienced, bringing back old threads never really works out. When users leave, it might be because they all got bored of the concept and just fly away. Now I'm not saying you really shouldn't, you might be the first to create a thread from an old one and pull all those people back.
The only reason it died was because I left, and I didn't have someone take over the narrator/ host of the round and no one could do anything.

Darky
August 20th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Yes!

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 08:50 AM
So, I made a murder mystery game a while ago called 'Murder in WinkClan'. It was really fun, but I, the host, went inactive for a while and the thread died. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted me to make it again. You can view the thread here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4524&highlight=Murder+WinkClan).
I SAY YES!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS!!!!! Just not as the host/narrarator... I wouldn't be good at that XD

Mousy
August 20th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Lil bump
Probably going to make it though.

Mousy
August 20th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Well, I'm just going to make it

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Well, I'm just going to make it
Where is it gonna be?

Mousy
August 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Where is it gonna be?
General Board, like it was last time.

Seraphon
August 20th, 2017, 11:26 AM
General Board, like it was last time.
Ok! ILL BE FIRST THERE! XD OR AT LEAST ILL TRY TO BE!!!