Today 08:49 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:41 AM

Old September 4th, 2018, 01:37 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Seastones

{Guess I'll throw out the starter if no one minds. Though it's like 2:30 am so, yeah.}
@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Mauve @Silver Fishie

Buttercupbreeze staid by Blazingstar's side as they headed out to Seastones, it was honesty pretty odd coming here mid day but the five Clans had set up a meeting. The prophecy the Medicine cats dreamed of was still pretty fresh in her mind, though it seemed her leader didn't see it as a prophecy at all. Maybe it was just the fact that she was inexperienced as being a high rank that made her believe it was or maybe the fact that she was a bit more open minded. Either way she believed it was a sign to stop the fighting, that it would only lead to unwanted bloodshed and casualties. With a quick luck to her puffy chest fur the creamy molly stopped beside the Seastones. Buttercup's ear twitched and her whiskers quivered in the breeze, the silence that echoed through the clearing was a mix between soothing and ery. Not even the last gathering was this quite when they arrived and WindClan were the first Clan to get there. It was almost like every living thing was waiting for something to happen.
Taking a breath she scanned the clearing once more. The other Clans will be here shortly. The molly told herself as she glanced over at Blazingstar not entirely sure what to do at this point. Just sit and wait? Or were they supposed to do something? If they were she was clueless on what. With a small twitch of her tail the bushy furred feline looked out at the ocean and the glittering sun reflecting in it. At least one thing looked peaceful, with all the tension it was hard to find things that were peaceful or calming. Though, there was always something somewhere that'd brighten any cat's day.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 4th, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@.:Blue Wishes:. @king kaleb! @blue jellie @Fuzzyfeline

The grainy sand made the tiniest crunch as the fluffy feline walked. The deputy stuck beside his leader, looking back and expecting to see a horde of ShadowClanners behind him. No, this wasn’t a Gathering. It was meeting between all of the Clan’s leaders, deputies, and medicine cats. He wasn’t sure how the meeting would go, but Windygale suspected he knew what it was about. The omen that Daydream had told him and Goldenstar. He was sure that the other medicine cats told their leaders and deputies. It seemed urgent, necessary to share it. Just in case the others hadn’t been informed, though, the deputy would keep his mouth closed about the matter. Of course, that wouldn’t stop him from making small talk with the other deputies.

Speaking of deputies, he saw that WindClan was already there. The tan tom spotted the other deputy and, with a quick, reassuring nod at Goldenstar and a glance toward the medicine cats, trotted toward her. Although sand annoyingly got between his claws and on his pads, he got closer. He slowed down as he approached, not wanting to throw sand. His bright amber eyes looked Buttercupbreeze over - he let out the smallest of smiles when he quickly remembered her name - and nodded. “Hello, Buttercupbreeze,” he started formally, unsure of how to speak to his ally.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 4th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Mauve @Silver Fishie

Shinefang strode into the clearing at Seastones with a sureness of motion that only came from his use of a mixture of willow bark and just one poppy seed. He kept stride with the much more fit deputy and leader of his clan along with young Ringpaw.His remaining eye narrowed as he took in the sight of Windclan's and Shadowlclan's leaders, deputies, and medicine cats gathering her at this sacred meeting place at sunhigh.

His mind and dreams had been troubled since the night of the vision. The skin beneath his pelt crawled at the sight of that black fish with its wrong eyes... familiar eyes. He hadn't managed to piece together that meaning of it all. Was it a sign that Riverclan was in trouble? A drought like Grousestar seemed to think? The old tom's mind was fraught with worry and confusion over it all, and the sight of those blue eyes made him want to claw out Fallenstar's so that they would stop staring at him with that terrible, pathetic, pleading gaze in his dreams!

Old September 4th, 2018, 10:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @.:Blue Wishes:. @king kaleb! @Aurora Australis @Fuzzyfeline @Suspiciousmindz @Duskflight @Charmer @Empress Of Evil @Cosmo @Silver Fishie ]

Flashpaw entered beside her leader, mentor, and deputy, her eyes slightly downcast. She was extremely conflicted about the vision all of the medicine cats saw, but was certain it had to do with RiverClan. The smoky feline stepped into Seastones and gave a halfhearted nod to the SkyClan and WindClan medicine cats, her eyes with a faraway look. Maybe it had something to do with Fallenstar. If they got rid of Fallenstar, the arrogant tom, that would bring the end of the bloodshed. No more endless quarrels over who-knows-what. There would finally be peace, and she would never have to see that draining river ever again. It actually made sense. She just wished it didn't involve a cat dying. Maybe they could just demote him, or convince him to step down. That would be less violent, hopefully. All of RiverClan wasn't at fault though. Just Fallenstar. There would be no tension between the Clans if the RiverClan leader didn't have such a big ego. Letting out a sigh, she awaited the beginning of the meeting without speaking. This wasn't a happy time, and Flashpaw wasn't one to pretend it was.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 5th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Mauve @Silver Fishie @Fuzzyfeline

The young she-cat followed Buttercupbreeze to the seastones, her gaze flicking across the cats. Her posture was timid and she kept her small body as near to her leader and deputy as possible. They were much older than her, much more capable of protecting her than she was if anything were to happen. She could feel the tension on the air. Oriolepaw's yellow orbs studied the surrounding cats, and landed on Flashpaw, the medicine cat apprentice of ShadowClan. The she-cat was around her age, and ShadowClan and WindClan were allies so she was pretty sure she could talk to her. Leaving Buttercupbreeze's side as Windygale walked bye, she dipped her head to acknowledge him ever so slightly before heading over to Flashpaw. "Hello Flashpaw,"
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:00 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Mauve @Silver Fishie @Fuzzyfeline

A furrowed brow worried over the Skyclan leader's forehead as he made his way to the Seastones with his clan. This would be the first time he's ever led them there in broad daylight, without the pale light of a full moon. All because of an omen, a prophecy sent by Starclan. He couldn't recall the last time that he had been told a prophecy, or if he's ever received one at all in his many moons of leading this clan. However he couldn't see it meaning anything more than a drought, something concerning but nonetheless something all the clans could over come. Surely it had nothing to do with any of the clans in particular. He didn't want to believe it did anyways, it would complicate things and the last thing Grousestar wanted right now was complication.
Skyclan was not the first clan there, it appeared that Windclan and Shadowclan had already arrived. Letting the troubled expression melt from his face as he joined the other two leaders, he would offer each a silent nod before sitting down, eyes focused towards the sky. Silverpelt was hiding behind the light of day, but he knew they were there, watching them. He only hoped he wasn't a fool, he hoped that he had understood that omen right. Flicking his ear, the brown tabby would glance to his paws for a moment before looking out at the mingled clans again. Surely this would all be sorted out today right? The correct way to proceed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 5th, 2018, 01:06 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Duskflight @Silver Fishie @Fuzzyfeline

As a small breeze ruffled through Heatherfur's flanks, the RiverClan medicine cat slowed her steps. Up ahead she could detect the familiar scents of WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan, knowing that RiverClan must be bringing up the tail end with ThunderClan not far behind. She silently cursed under her breath - being late was something that she wasn't keen to - but if she knew anything about Fallenstar it was that he wasn't exactly too keen about this meeting. Or so she guessed. There was an obvious layer of distrust between herself and the RiverClan leader, as much as Heatherfur kept trying to prove herself. After all, as moon after moon passed she was beginning to feel more apart of RiverClan, and that was mostly thanks to Rowanflower. She had grown close to the deputy, with her being one of the first cats to really accept her into the Clan. She glanced towards where Rowanflower stood on the other side of Fallenstar, hoping the feline knew how much Heatherfur appreciated her friendship. With the ominous dream and tensions rising higher than the trees in ThunderClan's territory, the light furred tabby wasn't sure exactly what to expect.

At least she knew one other cat she could count on; Daydream had been consistent with teaching her leading up to the omen. They both shared personal losses that tied them together closely, and she found herself searching out the familiar golden beige pelt. Her green eyes relaxed a bit as she spotted the ShadowClan medicine cat, standing close beside his apprentice Flashpaw whom she had briefly met at the Starcave earlier that moon. As much as she wanted to run up and greet them with a smile, Heatherfur was quite aware that it wouldn't appear good in Fallenstar's eyes, and right now she was trying her best to gain the black tom's trust, despite the other Clan's opinions on him. So for now, she simply sat down and dipped her head in Daydream's direction, hoping they caught it and took it as a sign of hello. She didn't even bother to glance in Shinefang's direction, as the SkyClan medicine cat had already made a bad first impression when he'd struck Fallenstar.
Old September 6th, 2018, 01:09 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Mauve @Emoress Of Evil @blue jellie @Cosmo @Charmer @king kaleb! @Lonestar23 @Duskflight @Silver Fishie @Fuzzyfeline

It was a particularity cold day, one that would make the elders grouch about aching bones and limbs and demand they be brought extra moss. The one apprentices could barely drag themselves out of their nests too and the warriors would always try to avoid being out. It signified not only the coming of the colder seasons but almost something else, like the land recognized what tension was held on it. She wasn't too particularly keen on that idea, the idea that maybe starclan had a way of messing around with the weather. Although cooling down was expected around this time, it almost came as if on cue like starclan knew, and was expecting such behaviour. the large oriental tabby flicked her large ears pinning them to the back of her skull as she followed fallenstar into the thicket that lead into the gathering place. The embrace of many mingling scents bathing her tongue and causing her snout to wrinkle up in disgust. Windclan, skyclan, Shadowclan where here already. normally she would've been happy to see the younger deputies. To perhaps greet them and have a formal conversation although now she felt no heart to do so, Nor did it seem socially acceptable to do such a thing anyways.

For a moment she felt fallenstars fur brush up against her shoulder and she was jerked back into reality, turning her gaze forward to meet the faces of the many cats gathered before her. Some cats she didn't recognize, it didn't matter nor did she care much for them anyways. Although she quickly observed they where young, likely medicine cat apprentices. Why would you bring young cats here? If she knew anything about youth it was likely that things would soon spread. They would talk and soon enough everyone would know of those ordeal. no matter, it wasn't her clan besides there was more pressing things to attend to now. As her gaze passed by shinefang she felt her whole body almost convulse, it was as if the skyclan Tom had forgot his manners. Lashing out and attacking a leader as if he had any right to raise a claw? Wasn't there something in the warrior code? No matter. Maybe it was due to the fact skyclan only recently appeared in the loop of clans. she paused for a moment her gaze casualy shifting to grousestar as she padded beside fallenstar. He's a reasonable leader respectable and noble, although his medicne cat needed to be controlled.

As she left fallenstars side she glanced back at him, her eyebrows furrowed in a questionable glance. She had forgot to ask him What he wanted her to do, how he wanted her to react or if hey needed some sort of communication prior to his whole mess. She quickly averted her gaze to heatherfur as she passed sparing a fleeting moment to offer a warm glance. Rowanflower felt her chest puff out with pride. Windclan wasn't good enough for her. she thought smugly, her lips tugging into a small smirk quickly dismissible by the slight chatter of windygale. Finally taking her seat.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 6th, 2018, 06:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:. @starfall @Duskflight @Brilliance @Aurora Australis @Celestial @Empress Of Evil @blue jellie @Charmer @Cosmo @Fuzzy Feline @Lonestar23 @Mauve @Silver Fishie

daydream finally entered scene, tail held high as they walked along their apprentice, flashpaw. they didnt know how happy they were to be here with the other highranks, all at once, but they supposed they couldnt avoid it. they took a nod towards heatherfur, returning her gaze with a humble look and nudged oriolepaw as they passed. they had grown close with those two medicine cats, training them alongside flashpaw. they didnt bother looking towards shinefang, making it clear how they felt about eachother during the starcave meeting, instead shooting a kind smile towards ringpaw. they didnt mean for their first impression of them to her to be a bad one, they werent always like that, anyone could swear on it. even shinefang. the air was tense, not under the truce of the moon with a prophecy in the air. no one was really talking unless it was small talk, so they thought they would get right down to the point.

"were all here because of the prophecy, yes?" they prompted to everyone, seeing as goldenstar or any other leader wasnt going to make an introduction, they thought they would. even if they were no leader or deputy that was involved with the war process, they had just as a right to decide what was good for their clan as anyone else, and would claw someone if said otherwise. "i have come to conclusion that it has something to do with riverclan," they spoke, gaze turning to every single one of them to gain their attention. "i saw something when i had made eye contact with the fish in the omen..possibly a shot into the future, is the most logical conclusion i can think of," they spoke, remembering the memory vividly. "i saw cats running away, and fighting. many, many wars. i saw kits..dying, and then quiet. i couldnt see past that, except for a river running dry." they explained, trying to get their point across.

[daydream has the power to see into memories - past and future ! just to give a heads up, this is their first time.. being introduced to it.]
Old September 6th, 2018, 07:36 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @Cosmo @.:Blue Wishes:. @Aurora Australis @king kaleb! @blue jellie @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Ringpaw crowded next to Shinefang, so close that her fur was brushing his side.
Why did she always cling next to him? Why did she agree to come? This wasn’t normal.
Ringpaw, you’ve messed up big time. You should have stayed back at camp. She thought. Any excuse could have worked. She had to clean her nest, or check the elders for ticks, or she was tired. Starclan, she could have just said she didn’t want to go! This meeting might make everyone happy, but it would probably go so far South no one would know what happened to Ringpaw and everyone else here.
Oh wait, she decided to go along to something that barely involved her.
Of course, nothing could go wrong. After the vision, the leaders would have to listen to the medicine cats. If Fallenstar was gone, the warring would stop.
She looked up at her mentor, who seemed to have been clenching his jaws together in extreme effort.
Not even the willow bark is helping. She thought, sighing inwardly. She knew about how he was trying not to show anything to anyone, and if no one looked too closely Shinefang looked like he could walk a mile, and then some.
But Ringpaw knew he had to use willow on trips like this.
”Shinefang? Are we sure about everything?” She asked cautiously.
Ringpaw was new to everything. She had been launched into something that she hadn’t even cared for. But now? Now she was involved.
Before answering her question, she watched as he strode confidently into the clearing.
He looked almost majestic. Ringpaw wasn’t majestic. Head down, she jogged quickly out of the darkness ringing the clearing of seastones, her fur bristling.
I have no idea what’s going on. I have no way of finding out what to do. Shivering, she hung back, and even though she longed to bound up to everyone, this wasn’t a friendly meeting.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; September 6th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.