Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM

Old March 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Finder for my Four New Kitties!

o
Hello! I am looking for families and friends for my four new cats. They are based off of my four kittypets at home, each with a unique personality. Here are my cats:

Name:
Scarletkit
Clan:
Open
Looks**:
She has desert yellow eyes and an entirely black short-haired coat, except a dark brown belly, chest, and back legs. She has a round head and a bit of a plump belly.
Personality:
She is a kind, warm-hearted cat that can always give second chances. She can build a trust bond with someone very easily, and never turns down an opportunity to make a new friend, no matter the backstory. However, this causes her to easily be manipulated by an enemy, spilling out secrets and cluelessly fighting for the wrong cause.

Name:
Silentkit
Clan:
Open
Looks**:
She has a very mixed pelt, with a left flank filled to the majority with dark brown, a right flank filled to the majority with black, and a back with a ring of brown right after the front legs, withholding one brighter spot of brown. She has an almost completely brown underbelly and a black tail, with all four legs having dark brown backs. She is another yellow-eyed cat.
Personality:
She is a very practical cat, examining every detail before making a decision. Using phenomenal wits, she can outsmart an opponent easily, and end a battle quickly. Her social skills are lacking, though, so she can be reserved and a bit cold. Also, she is hardly loyal, except to the people she truly loves, sometimes traversing sides based on the odds. This would change if she found a true home. She can get second chances with little effort.

Name:
Tinykit
Clan:
Open
Looks**:
She has a black short-haired pelt with a brown underbelly that also extends onto the back of her back legs. She also has the same colored eyes as her sisters, a white tuft on her chest, and a slightly smaller body than her siblings.
Personality:
She is very wary of the cats around her. Her loyalty to her friends is so great that she couldn't bear to see them suffer. Her eye for the enemy is constantly working, even during sleep. She is not a great fighter, and is infact a little bit of a scaredy cat. Her friendship skills are not the best, and her trust can only be gained from seasons of being together. She is highly against bloodshed, and is decently intelligent.

Name:
Ghost/Ghostkit
Clan:
Open
Looks:
She has piercing desert yellow eyes and a snow white short-haired pelt. However, the top of her head is covered in a grey color with a bit of ginger on the left of her neck. Also, on her back and hind legs she has many small to medium sized grey and ginger spots, and a raccoon-style tail. Her build is quite skinny and moderately long.
Personality:
She is very cold-hearted. Seeing others suffer is her delight, and she has an unfillable desire for power. She is quite the fighter, but is well-rounded and can be a good negotiator; neither skill is better than good. She can sometimes get a bit caught up in details, and let her secrets out through escapees of her deeds. She has a hard time making friends, but she is able to create deals with others well enough.

So please let me know if you would like to interact with my beautiful kitties. Please keep atleast two of Scarletkit, Silentkit, and Tinykit in the same clan if possible. Ghost/Ghostkit, I would prefer, should be in the Dusk Syndicate. Have fun!

**The dark brown and black are very close in color, so it's a bit hard to see the difference between them.
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; November 17th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

Default Re: Finder for my Four New Kitties!

Bump
Waffle.

Old March 29th, 2017, 07:38 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

I can have dawnspot or either duskheart find silentkit on windclan territory or by the border and adopt her after one of them takes her to camp

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old March 30th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
I can have dawnspot or either duskheart find silentkit on windclan territory or by the border and adopt her after one of them takes her to camp
Okay, but she'll be newborn. I could make a whole plot about her finding her true parents. Let me just fill out her looks.
Waffle.

Old March 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
Okay, but she'll be newborn. I could make a whole plot about her finding her true parents. Let me just fill out her looks.
maybe she can be one of duskhearts kits? you would have to wait a bit to roleplay her but she can be one of her kits since she is already expecting and is supposed to have them soon and its part of a plot.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; March 30th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old March 30th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
maybe she can be one of duskhearts kits? you would have to wait a bit to roleplay her but she can be one of her kits since she is already expecting and is supposed to have them soon and its part of a plot.
Okie dokie.
Waffle.