Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:28 AM
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by sock
Today 10:22 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:22 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:20 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by carmen
Today 10:19 AM

Old September 1st, 2018, 02:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Teza

Ghostpaw was crouched by the river,waiting for a fish to swim by.He wanted to keep practicing hunting whenever he had the chance since it wasn't really his strong suit.He could usually come back with something,but he felt it took longer than it should.Practice usually helped though right?He just had to keep trying until he could come back saying more than one fish each time.
There was a silver flash in the water.Ghostpaw's green eyes followed it as it circled back around,appearing to be looking for food just like him.As it got closer,Ghostpaw became more and more impatient.Could it not hurry up?In what seemed like a whole moon to ghostpaw,the fish was just a little to the left of the rock Ghostpaw was crouched on.Ghostpaw darted his paw into the river,scooping out the fish onto the bank.Before he could land the killing blow though,it slipped out of his claws,flopping back into the water."Mouse dung!"Ghostpaw said to himself,watching the river again for another flash of silver that indicated fish.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; September 1st, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old September 1st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
@Teza

Ghostpaw was crouched by the river,waiting for a fish to swim by.He wanted to keep practicing hunting whenever he had the chance sense it wasn't really his strong suit.He could usually come back with something,but he felt it took longer than it should.Practice usually helped though right?He just had to keep trying until he could come back saying more than one fish each time.
There was a silver flas in the water.Ghostpaw's green eyes followed it as it circled back around,appearing to be looking for food just like him.As it got closer,ghostpaw became more and more impatient.Could it not hurry up?In what seemed like a whole moon to ghostpaw,the fish was just a little to the left of the rock Ghostpaw was crouched on.Ghostpaw darted his paw into the river,scooping out the fish onto the bank.Before he could land the killing blow though,it slipped out of his claws,flopping back into the water."Mouse dung!"Ghostpaw said to himself,watching the river again for another flash of silver that indicated fish.
His thirst had summoned the tom from his own small patrol around the territory. Sunstream couldn't help but let out a small, nearly inaudible chuckle when he saw his kit at the water's edge. He sat back, watching as his son fished, taking note of what movements Ghostpaw was making when he lunged at the fish. When he lost it, Sunstream chuckled once more, this time audibly. She quietly padded up next to his son and glanced in the water. "You know, Ghostpaw, if you knock the fish far enough onto the shore it's a lot easier to catch it," he offered. The tom saw the fish that Ghostpaw was eyeing and backed up a bit so as not to scare it off or get in his son's way. "You're close enough to the edge that you should be able to do that. Don't worry about hooking it, as long as you can get it on the shore and jump to it you'll be fine."
Old September 1st, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

His thirst had summoned the tom from his own small patrol around the territory. Sunstream couldn't help but let out a small, nearly inaudible chuckle when he saw his kit at the water's edge. He sat back, watching as his son fished, taking note of what movements Ghostpaw was making when he lunged at the fish. When he lost it, Sunstream chuckled once more, this time audibly. She quietly padded up next to his son and glanced in the water. "You know, Ghostpaw, if you knock the fish far enough onto the shore it's a lot easier to catch ," he offered. The tom saw the fish that Ghostpaw was eyeing and backed up a bit so as not to scare it off or get in his son's way. "You're close enough to the edge that you should be able to do that. Don't worry about hooking it, as long as you can get it on the shore and jump to it you'll be fine."
Ghostpaw nodded,crouching down by the water again.He made sure not to let his reflection get onto the water.It was one of the first things he had learned.When he saw the fish again,he shot his paw into the water.This time though,he scooped it out of the water,throwing away from the shore.It landed with a thud on the dry grass a few fox-lengths away.It started flopping frantically to get back to the water,but Ghostpaw jumped on it as if it was a mouse,snapping it's neck.
" Did I do it right?"Ghostpaw asked his father,looking back at him.Ghostpaw was clearly proud of his catch.It usually took a few tries to get a fish,but this time,it had only taken two.One thing he was uncertain of though was if he had thrown the fish to far away.

Last edited by Static; September 1st, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 01:37 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Ghostpaw nodded,crouching down by the water again.He made sure not to let his reflection get onto the water.It was one of the first things he had learned.When he saw the fish again,he shot his paw into the water.This time though,he scooped it out of the water,throwing away from the shore.It landed with a thud on the dry grass a few fox-lengths away.It started flopping frantically to get back to the water,but Ghostpaw jumped on it as if it was a mouse,snapping it's neck.
" Did I do it right?"Ghostpaw asked his father,looking back at him.Ghostpaw was clearly proud of his catch.It usually took a few tries to get a fish,but this time,it had only taken two.One thing he was uncertain of though was if he had thrown the fish to far away.
Sunstream laughed at his son's sudden excitement and nodded. "Yes you did brilliantly, Ghostpaw!" he said. "A bit far from the water but as long as you can get to the fish before it gets back into the water it doesn't really matter how far off you throw it." The tom gave his son a small nuzzle on the ear, a purr erupting from his throat. "You'll make a great hunter yet!" He then sat by his son's catch and motioned his head for him to keep practicing while he watched.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:

Sunstream laughed at his son's sudden excitement and nodded. "Yes you did brilliantly, Ghostpaw!" he said. "A bit far from the water but as long as you can get to the fish before it gets back into the water it doesn't really matter how far off you throw it." The tom gave his son a small nuzzle on the ear, a purr erupting from his throat. "You'll make a great hunter yet!" He then sat by his son's catch and motioned his head for him to keep practicing while he watched.
Ghostpaw looked at the water,determination showing in his green eyes as he watched for fish.He wanted to show his father how far he had come in the two moons he had been training.Ghostpaw had been taking his training very seriousy since he became an apprentice and spent almost all of his free time trying to improve his skills in fighting and hunting.
There was a splash as Ghostpaw scooped out another fish and tried to throw it onto the bank.Before he could though,it slipped out of his claws,landing back in the river and swimming away.He could almost hear it laughing at him as it did.

Old September 4th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Ghostpaw looked at the water,determination showing in his green eyes as he watched for fish.He wanted to show his father how far he had come in the two moons he had been training.Ghostpaw had been taking his training very seriousy since he became an apprentice and spent almost all of his free time trying to improve his skills in fighting and hunting.
There was a splash as Ghostpaw scooped out another fish and tried to throw it onto the bank.Before he could though,it slipped out of his claws,landing back in the river and swimming away.He could almost hear it laughing at him as it did.
Sunstream's ears went down a bit, his expression softening. "It's okay, you're not going to catch everything you hunt. This is something you must also learn and accept. It's all part of the fun of hunting, after all!" he explained, his expression going back to its usual cheery self. "Now, try again?" he prodded.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:

Sunstream's ears went down a bit, his expression softening. "It's okay, you're not going to catch everything you hunt. This is something you must also learn and accept. It's all part of the fun of hunting, after all!" he explained, his expression going back to its usual cheery self. "Now, try again?" he prodded.
Ghostpaw nodded,trying not to let thought f giving up cross his mind.He really wanted to get better at hunting,but it really wasn't his strong suit.He crouched back down by the water and watched for fish.Time passed with no signs of more fish.He started to fidget,looking around every now and then.Just as he was about to suggest stopping though,a fish jumped out of the water.It was basically calling for him to catch it.He tried to lean forward and grab it in his mouth,but he fell into the water.The water wasn't that deep,and when standing it went up to his chin,so he was able to regain his balance and stand.The fish started to swim away.but Ghostpaw,by some miracle managed to snag it with his claws before it could swim away.He dragged it back onto the shore,throwing it a fox-length away before killing it.

Old September 6th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Ghostpaw nodded,trying not to let thought f giving up cross his mind.He really wanted to get better at hunting,but it really wasn't his strong suit.He crouched back down by the water and watched for fish.Time passed with no signs of more fish.He started to fidget,looking around every now and then.Just as he was about to suggest stopping though,a fish jumped out of the water.It was basically calling for him to catch it.He tried to lean forward and grab it in his mouth,but he fell into the water.The water wasn't that deep,and when standing it went up to his chin,so he was able to regain his balance and stand.The fish started to swim away.but Ghostpaw,by some miracle managed to snag it with his claws before it could swim away.He dragged it back onto the shore,throwing it a fox-length away before killing it.
Sunstream fought back the urge to jump in for the rescue of his son, realizing quickly that he wasn't in the deep end and he wasn't that bad of a swimmer. Soon after, however, the ginger-and-white tom laughed hardily at the catch. "Beautifuly done, Ghostpaw!" he said happily, a purr of pride rumbling through his throat. He then licked the top of his son's head. "With more practice you'll be catching as much fish as a senior warrior! However, I wouldn't try that mouth technique in shallow water again. That's how bears hunt bigger fish during spawning season when they're headed back to the lake. Or so I've heard. Not really good for when they aren't jumping out of the water." The tom smiled at his son, pride rushing through him. "Would you like to keep practicing or do you think you've had enough for now?"
Old September 7th, 2018, 06:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Zodiac found himself trotting along one of those clan borders. He wasn't familiar with the names nor the scents, but could smell the clear fishy scents that made the border. His paws steps weren't quiet as he wasn't trying to hide and icy gaze was rested on the area ahead of him. There wasn't much to say about the white feline. He was just trotting along, not really thinking about much, simply taking in the scents, sights, and feelings from his surroundings.

[oof that was short cause I didn't know what to do lolol]

[its all good]

Splashcloud was still wandering the territory, her ears perked and tail flicking with each step she took. Her nose used to the fishy scents around her, Splashcloud suddenly detected the scent of another cat. Their scent was sharper, more rough and wild than the fishy smells of her home. Dropping into a crouch, the gray feline slunk trough the reeds, her gray prolly blending in with the dim light of the morning. She gently leaped onto a rock, raising her head just slightly sos e could get a look at the intruder. He wasn’t very hard for her to spot, her blue eyes zoning in on his white pelt instantly. She stayed calm though, more curious about the invader than wary. She sat up, simply watching the tomcat make his way deeper into the territory.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 7th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@RedHead

Zodiac continued on his way, completely unaware of the feline watching him. His paw steps started to slow as the sound of water started to tickle his ears. Perhaps he would follow that? He wouldn't mind a drink or a rest for a moment. With the decision, his direction turned slightly, causing him to walk deeper into the territory, the sight of the river entering his field of vision.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL