Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 10:03 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default CreekClan [Open]

[Link to Sign-Up]

The sun hadn't come up yet; the forest was awash with the dusky blues and greys of the night but the horizon was a thin line of pale blue, barely visible even from the top of the Oak. A light dusting of snow littered the ground, but the air was damp and mild enough for any snow and ice to melt after the sun made itself known. It had been a relatively tame Leafbare that Lionstar was more than thankful for, as the last two had whittled down the clan to barely anything. From his perch on one of the high branches, he gazed down the trunk to the knotholes where the quiet sounds of sleep echoed. Camp was peaceful, but soon enough the first dawn patrol would have to be sent out, and the freshkill pile cleared off for the day.

As quietly as he could manage, the cream tom slunk down from the tree, pausing whenever he thought a branch might creak, until he reached the middle knothole, the Warrior's den. Lionstar peeked inside and let his pale whiskers fan out as he looked for the first cat to stir, but everyone seemed to be deep in their slumber still. Backing out, he continued gracefully slinking downward until he reached the ground, where the Leader gave a quiet yawn and lifted a hind leg to contentedly scratch his chin.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: CreekClan [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[Link to Sign-Up]

The sun hadn't come up yet; the forest was awash with the dusky blues and greys of the night but the horizon was a thin line of pale blue, barely visible even from the top of the Oak. A light dusting of snow littered the ground, but the air was damp and mild enough for any snow and ice to melt after the sun made itself known. It had been a relatively tame Leafbare that Lionstar was more than thankful for, as the last two had whittled down the clan to barely anything. From his perch on one of the high branches, he gazed down the trunk to the knotholes where the quiet sounds of sleep echoed. Camp was peaceful, but soon enough the first dawn patrol would have to be sent out, and the freshkill pile cleared off for the day.

As quietly as he could manage, the cream tom slunk down from the tree, pausing whenever he thought a branch might creak, until he reached the middle knothole, the Warrior's den. Lionstar peeked inside and let his pale whiskers fan out as he looked for the first cat to stir, but everyone seemed to be deep in their slumber still. Backing out, he continued gracefully slinking downward until he reached the ground, where the Leader gave a quiet yawn and lifted a hind leg to contentedly scratch his chin.
Breezespirit woke up at the smell and quietest movement of Lionstar, as she felt his presence gone out she made a big yawn and took a long satisfying stretch before slowly getting to her paws and walked out carefully, not wanting to disturb any of her sleeping clan-mates. She saw her leader and padded over to him, ``Morning Lionstar,`` She gave a dip of her head politely.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:09 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Cherryfire awoke, grumbling. Cats were ALREADY talking. What is the point of yammering on at sunrise? She buried her ears in moss, stuffing them full to muffle the noise. Nope, not working. She got up, and shook out her mottled creamy pelt, her nicked ear twitching. She padded out from the tree hollow, and looked about. Two cats were already awake, and chatting like two sparrows in an angry debate about wether the sun would rise tomorrow. Her foggy eyes blinked, clearing away the mist in her gaze and outlining the camp in sharp precision. She yawned, stretching her paws. Her tail brushed up, and curled her spine. The dawn light shone brightly in her eyes, and the soft light was gorgeous among the crested trees. The creek glistened, and starling twittered from the branches.

Open

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 21st, 2018, 09:01 PM

My Mood: In Love

@Mystic
While he swiped a paw over his face, quietly grooming away any sleep from his eyes, the subtle noise of rousing cats began to stir from their cozy nooks in the tree. Lionstar tipped his head in a way that in his periphery, he could see a cat climb out from the Warrior's den and make her way down to the ground. Once he heard her feet touch the trampled leaf-litter, the cream tom turned around properly and greeted Breezespirit with a matching nod of his head but kept his voiced as hushed as he could.
"Good morning Breezespirit, I was just about to set up a patrol, are you awake enough to join?"

@Silver Pinneaple
While waiting for the Warrior's reply, Lionstar turned his attention to the sole elder in the clan. She seemed to be admiring the morning as the first of dawn's light began to trickle down between the branches, and he gave a charmed smile at the thought, before calling out to her as well.
"Cherryfire, did you sleep alright? I know it's been warmer than usual this season."
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

opennnnn
~~~~<~#~>~~~~

A slim but furry character was slinking from her den, stretching once reaching a suitable area. Letting out a quiet yawn, which was nearly unnoticeable, she mewed softly, "Who's ready for patrol?" The she-cat had been chosen as deputy moons ago, but she still wasn't used to it. It was obviously easier than when she first started, of course, but she felt as though she would never settle into the position.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯