Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:11 PM
OakFeather's Demise
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:08 PM

Old December 29th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Blackpaw.

"Any good warrior would know that you have to live by the Warrior Code. It tells you right from wrong. Right?"~Blackkit

"The Warrior Code is: One, Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. I say you shouldn't have any friends outside ShadowClan.
Two, Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. Very important. Three, Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless we have permission, us apprentices may not eat until we have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
Four, Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. Remember this every hunt you go on.
Five, A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
Six, Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. Only braking it if there's an attack.
Seven, A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
Eight, The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. I can tell you Goldenstar won't be exiled.
Nine, After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. Every should know that.
Ten, A Gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time no matter what. Like that's been happening.
Eleven, Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge any and all trespassing cats.
Twelve, No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
Thirteen, The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code. That means lessen to Goldenstar.
Fourteen, An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
Fifteen, A Warrior always rejects the soft life of a Kitty-pet!
Sixteen, Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall. That's the Warrior Code live by it or go become a rouge."~Blackpaw to all apprentices.

Name: Blackpaw.
Past Names: Blackkit.
Future names: Blackfrost? Blackice? Blackflower? Blackfire? Blackheart? Blackmoon? Blacksparrow? Blackcomet?
Name organ: Black, her jet black pelt. Paw, the suffix for Apprentices.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Straight.

Past Ranks: Kit.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: ShadowClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: ShadowClan.
Date of birth: 4, 15, 2017.
Blood line: unknown.
Beliefs: StarClan| Dark Forest.

Appearance: Blackpaw is an average sized apprentice with thick legs and long tail. Her pelt is a silky jet black expect for a small white tuft of fur on her throat. Her eyes are pale green and her nose as well as paw pads are a dark gray. The only other light hue on this molly is her long white whiskers.
Fur Texture: Soft, silky and thick.
Fur Length: Long.

Personality

Outer look: Blackpaw is a very, and I mean very, loyal and devoted ShadowClan cat. She believes you have to follow every single word the Warrior code says and practically lives by it. She'd be the cat trying to test your loyalty and keep you inline. Why? Well that is hard to explain. When Blackpaw was very young she made the choice to follow everything the warrior code said and be the best Warryshe could be no matter what. To this day she still trys her best but isn't perfect.
Testing someone normally has something to with trust and this molly is fast from trusting. She's quite untrusting. This molly doesn't trust anyone really, other then close friends and kin. It can get on some cats nerves and that makes her step back more. She's just a challenging molly with trust issues.
One thing you'd guess is that she's quite stubborn you could tell that by talking to her once or her kin. Everyone in ShadowClan knows she's a stubborn molly and doesn't bouge. This can be a both good and bad thing. She can be stubborn about helping someone, which we'll get to in a moment, or stubborn about anything else. You'll never know.
Now Blackpaw may be untrusting and all but she's quite helpful around the clan. She takes her tasks such as cleaning the Elders den seriously as if it was battle training as she believes you should always be willing to help your Clanmates even if they don't thank you. She'll alsdp help around with the kits every once and awhile trying to help teach them about the warrior code and how clash life works.
Bold. Such a multi use word. But this bold describes her quite well. The definition of bold is, showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous. So, I could have used Confident or Courageous to described her but I didn't. Why? Well, I believe it Ute's her better since bold covers both. Blackpaw is very capable of taking risks but only for good reasons and the Warrior code is a good reason to her.
Outspoken or Blunt? Well the definition of blunt is, uncompromisingly forthright and the definition of outspoken is, frank in stating one's opinions, especially if they are critical or controversial. So, they could go side by side but for Blackpaw they do not. She'll stat her thoughts as if they were hearable but normally not uncompromisingly. Yes this is sometimes mixed up with bluntness but I'm not going to describe her that way.
Blackpaw as mentioned above is loyal and with her loyalty she's also hardworking. Maybe a bit to hardworking at times. She'll work her tail off which can be both good and bad. She's so stubborn that she won't stop working till she has to and when I say has I don't mean she was told to. Blackpaw wouldn't stop working till she's dragging from tiredness or fiscally can't. But it's a good thing because she's working hard for what she loves, ShafowClan.
Though there's a this g or two you should know. This'd young molly can get very snappy at times. Meaning round remarks, yelling out of nowhere or sudden bursts of anger. This normally doesn't happen unless you've gotten on her nerves or broke the Warrior code. So, most are fine.
Blackpaw is strict. She strictly follows the warrior code and will try and force everyone around her to. It's just how she is. Beware everyone around her who don't care for the Warrior code you'll be in for it.
As mentioned above Blackpaw is devoted to her Clan but that's not all. She's devoted to her Friends, Kin, Clanmates, the Warrior code and her Clan. That's about it.
Personality traits: Loyal| Untrusting| Stubborn| Helpful| Bold| Outspoken| Hardworking| Snappy| Strict| Devoted| Caring.
Ups: Loyal, helpful, devoted, caring.
Equals: Outspoken, stubborn, hardworking.
Downs: Untrusting, bold, snappy, strict.

Fears: Blackpaw secretly fears, high places, such as trees, and water. Due to this so will practically yell anyone who enjoys these things that they are mouse brained.
Reason for fears: She is afraid of water because her father, who she viewed as the strongest and loyalist warrior, drowned in the river. She is afraid of highest because her younger cozen, Cometpaw fell from a pine and was killed by the impact.
Mental static: Grieving for her father and cozen. Whale grieving she will most likely snappy a lot and show unexplainable hostility to everyone.

Kin.

Mother: Sparrowflight| Biological| Mising| RPed by @Twilight01| Loves dearly.
Father: Grayfrost| Biological| Deceased| RPed by @Radler| Loved, misses, still grieving for.
Brother: Darkpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Megan| Loves, likes to hang out with.
Sisters: Emberpaw| Biological| Missing| RPed by @Radler| Loves, likes to talk to.
Dawnpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @2018 Okapi| Loves, enjoys her company.
Aunts: Lilybreeze| Biological via Treestep| Living| RPed by @Mistyfoot⚜| Thoughts on ---
Uncles: Treestep| Biological| RPed by @Boba Fett | Thoughts ---
Cozens: Rubypaw| Biological| Unknown| RPed by ???| Thoughts ---
Dawnpaw| Biological| Unknown| RPed by ??? | Thoughts ---
Brindlepaw| Biological| Unknown| RPed by ???| Thoughts ---
Hummingbirdpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Mistyfoot⚜| Thoughts ---
Commentpaw| Biological| Deceased| RPed by @Nighty | Loved, misses, wishes she had more time with.
Grandfather Father's side: Thornpatch| Biological| RPed by @Lefty the bear | Thoughts ---
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: None yet.
Nieces: None yet.
Offspring: None yet.

Family tree: Here

Relationships

Friends: Zephyrfrost| RPed by @Phoenix Flames| Thinks he's a bit of a mouse brain but she likes him.
Blarewind| RPed by @Megan| Thinks he's a loyal warrior, likes
Open.
Close Friends: Open.
Beast Friends: Open.

Mentor: Zephyrfrost| RPed by Phoenix Flames| Thinks he's a bit of a mouse brain but she likes him.
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor: None.

Crush: Stiltpaw| RPed by @Midgefur | Doesn't know he likes her, thinks he's just another friend.
Love interest: Open.
Past Love interest: To young.
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.

https://pixabay.com/en/cat-black-bla...ature-2163115/

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Blackpaw was originally going to be a sassy little apprentice in ThunderClan.
(2) I was debating on giving her Asperger syndrome.
(3) My favorite canon cat Hollyleaf was an inspiration in her personality.

Back story:
To be added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 17th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.