Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:10 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Fish
Today 05:06 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:03 PM
There aren't enough stars...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Winterkit Everything Finder!

THUNDERCLAN

Winterkit is a ginger she-kit with light orange patches. She has a white chest and belly, and her eyes are blue. Winterkit was named for her white chest and icy personality. She mostly stays quiet and analyzes anyone who talks to her. If you really want to be her friend, keep talking to her. She has three other siblings, named after seasons. Her father told her how twolegs would call leaf-bare, winter, and leaf-fall, autumn. Winterkit was fascinated by this and would always ask her father how he knew what twolegs say. And he would reply, "I don't. I only understand repeated words." That was understandable. Winterkit loved her name. It was exotic and not many kits had those odd names like her and her siblings. She adores her name the most, however.

Want/Need

Family

Mother
Must be kind and sweet towards her kits, yet anxious and apologetic towards Step-Father and Father. Must either have silver fur or ginger fur

Step-Father
Must be abusive and unkind towards Winterkit's mother in private. When he thinks no one is paying attention, he will bash at her mom emotionally and maybe even physically.

Father
Her father is a kittypet. He will visit Winterkit secretly at night, and give her advice. Winterkit's siblings will find out about her visits, and come with her. Must either have silver fur or ginger fur

Siblings
Season themed! Her siblings' prefixes must be Autumn, Summer, and Spring. Her siblings will play a parts in a plot, and you must be okay with that. I'll tell you the roles and you can decide if that's okay or if they need to change. I might be picky.

Uncle/Aunts
Just for funsies! They can give Winterkit and her siblings advice, and they can play with them. Any Clan!

Cousins
Once again, just for fun! They can play with Winter and her siblings and give advice. Any Clan!

Social Life

Best Friends
WILL PLAY A PART IN A PLOT! I might be a bit picky about these guys. Any Clan!

Friends
Some may play a part in a plot. Any Faction!

Enemies
Will play parts in a plot! Ill need quite a few of these. Any Faction!

Form w/Link

Name w/Link:
Role:
Roleplay Example:
Plot Ideas:
Other/Questions:

Form w/o Link

Name:
Role:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:
Roleplay Example:
Plot Ideas:
Other/Questions:

Last edited by Role; November 22nd, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Winterkit Everything Finder!

I can give you a sibling for each season then you can pick from them.

Name: Autumnkit

Appearance: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/6e/a7/1c/6e...f2ece13b19.jpg

Role wanted: Brother.

Roleplaying example: Wolfhowl trotted out of the Warrior's den after a swift catnap. As she stretched you could see her mussels under her gray and white pelt. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a frog. As she sat eating the frog she was deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but felling blest by StarClan. Yeah she wasn't Clan born but she's been in ShadowClan for about 20 moons and wouldn't want to change that. She had a wonderful mate a lazy apprentice that she found amusing and some fine friends here. What would I have been if (Foster mother) hadn't found me? She wondered as she took a bite of her frog.
She was totally unaware of what was going on around her. At lest no one needed her at the moment, at lest she thinks they don't

Personality: Kind, playful and thinks every things a game.
He loves helping others and doing nice things for them. He would be the tom sticking with a wounded cat even when he wants to go play.
He loves playing with anyone and everyone. He'll convenes warriors and apprentices to play with him any chance he gets.
Loving to play isn't always a good thing. He makes everything a game and will act like it's a game till someone makes him stop. Hopefully he'll grow out of that.

Plot idea: He could end up getting Winter and himself in a lot of trouble on accident and get there apprentice ceremony delayed making Winter mad at him for a long time.

Other/Question: He'll get in trouble a lot. No questions.

or

Name: Springkit.

Role: Sister.

Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...2-1024-768.jpg

Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly and loyal.
She's a bit shy around cats she doesn't know really well and tends to ovoid strangers. She try's not to be noticed but it's hard sometimes.
Since she's shy she tends not to talk but will if it's really really important.
If you get to now her she's really friendly and will play will you. Her few carefully selected friends are luck to have her.
Once you are close to her she'll be a loyal cat though and though no ifs ands or buts. She'll do anything for you so don't joke about things she can do for you case she will.

Plot Ideas: Spring could be the first to find out about Winter's meets with her father but not tell being to shy to tell Winter and to loyal to tell any other cat. Or she could keep a big secret for Winter and get even more anta shoelace because of it.

Other/Questions: Nope.

Another Roleplaying example: The young tom was know tired, witch was expected after all the running he had done. Letting the cool breeze blowing over the moor land ruffle his gray fur he nodded. He was glade he could help his clan by catching the rabbit. If his sister had been alive she would have caught it faster and he knew it but he didn't ponder on these sorrowful thoughts. "Yes, I could do a good nap." He purred. Looking over the grass that seem it was waves in the wind, he felt calm and happy. Does Hawkfeather fell the same? He wondered. After about a heartbeat he picked up the rabbit he had caught ready to follow his tan-furred mentor to camp for a good rest.

or

Name: Summerkit.

Role: Sister.

Appearance: http://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ss...gthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Friendly, kind, always happy and caring.
She maybe a bit to friendly and some may blame her Kittypet roots. She will try to be friends with every one! from any clan, gender or rank which could be a really bad thing.
She is the kindhearted cat you'll ever meet, always potting others in front of herself. She'll do anything for any cat if she thinks it'll make them happy.
She always seems happy, but is it an act? No she really is that happy. Why? No one really knows. I don't think she knows.

Plot Ideas: Summer could fall in love with a tom from a deferent Clan and Winter could try to talk her out of it. They could be warriors or apprentices.

Other/Questions: All the kits personality's will grow as they get older and metro.

And another Roleplaying example: Scarface flattened his ears and followed Flatwing. "You youngsters always pick the right time for a meeting." He grumbled but sat with the rest of the clan.

Thistlestar's gaze traveled over his Clan. "As you all know Snakestar has just died and I have just resaved my nine lives. According to the warrior code I need to appoint a new deputy." He began the rain was lifting a bit but his fur was still socked. "I have put a lot of thought and I have come to my decision." His green gaze looked over his Clan then he looked to the sky. "As StarClan as my wetness I appose, Dawnshadow as Deputy of GrassClan!" He yowled looking down at Dawnshadow. "Do you except?" He asked the pretty she-cat.

Will any of them work? @Role

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 16th, 2017 at 12:30 AM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Summerkit
Gender: she-kit at birth but as an apprentice will decide she’s a tom and become transgender.
Role: sibling
Personality: Summerkit often feels out of place. She doesn’t know why, but as an apprentice when she decides she’s a tom she will feel in place.
Looks: Silver fur and green eyes
Roleplay Example: Blackheart (aww...I miss her) glanced at the young kit,” Are you sure you want to hear my life story? Fine...I was born in Shadowclan under the kit name of Nightkit. I hated my name. I was as bright as the day. I shined and sparkled, well my fur did and I was smart. So as an apprentice I requested to change my prefix. I became known as Blackpaw. I felt angry. I wanted something more like Daypaw or Dawnpaw not Blackpaw. But I grit my teeth. I decided to make my name mean somthing. I was a rebel...but don’t be a rebel kit. I attacked outsiders savagely. Snuck out at night. Flirted with apprentices, no matter the clan. I became a warrior known as Blackheart. I took Falconsky- a Riverclan warrior as a mate. I knew it was wrong, yes. I had a kit named Riverkit after Riverclan. Someone grew suspicious so I took Riverkit to the river and drowned him, I regret it to this day. I never saw Falconsky again. I lived a life alone grieving, but soon after mentoring your mother, I found joy again and pride. I then retired. So yep. That’s me, Blackheart.” She meowed
Plot Ideas: Maybe one of the littermates tease Summerkit when she’s declares she’s a tom and asks them to use masculine pronouns?
Other/Questions: What clan is this?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
I can give you a sibling for each season then you can pick from them.

Name: Autumnkit

Appearance: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/6e/a7/1c/6e...f2ece13b19.jpg

Role wanted: Brother.

Roleplaying example: Wolfhowl trotted out of the Warrior's den after a swift catnap. As she stretched you could see her mussels under her gray and white pelt. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a frog. As she sat eating the frog she was deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but felling blest by StarClan. Yeah she wasn't Clan born but she's been in ShadowClan for about 20 moons and wouldn't want to change that. She had a wonderful mate a lazy apprentice that she found amusing and some fine friends here. What would I have been if (Foster mother) hadn't found me? She wondered as she took a bite of her frog.
She was totally unaware of what was going on around her. At lest no one needed her at the moment, at lest she thinks they don't

Personality: Kind, playful and thinks every things a game.
He loves helping others and doing nice things for them. He would be the tom sticking with a wounded cat even when he wants to go play.
He loves playing with anyone and everyone. He'll convenes warriors and apprentices to play with him any chance he gets.
Loving to play isn't always a good thing. He makes everything a game and will act like it's a game till someone makes him stop. Hopefully he'll grow out of that.

Plot idea: He could end up getting Winter and himself in a lot of trouble on accident and get there apprentice ceremony delayed making Winter mad at him for a long time.

Other/Question: He'll get in trouble a lot. No questions @Role
Accepting Autumnkit! He's perfect! Maybe Winter and Autumn could be super close? They would have a good dynamic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Summerkit
Gender: she-kit at birth but as an apprentice will decide she’s a tom and become transgender.
Role: sibling
Personality: Summerkit often feels out of place. She doesn’t know why, but as an apprentice when she decides she’s a tom she will feel in place.
Looks: Silver fur and green eyes
Roleplay Example: Blackheart (aww...I miss her) glanced at the young kit,” Are you sure you want to hear my life story? Fine...I was born in Shadowclan under the kit name of Nightkit. I hated my name. I was as bright as the day. I shined and sparkled, well my fur did and I was smart. So as an apprentice I requested to change my prefix. I became known as Blackpaw. I felt angry. I wanted something more like Daypaw or Dawnpaw not Blackpaw. But I grit my teeth. I decided to make my name mean somthing. I was a rebel...but don’t be a rebel kit. I attacked outsiders savagely. Snuck out at night. Flirted with apprentices, no matter the clan. I became a warrior known as Blackheart. I took Falconsky- a Riverclan warrior as a mate. I knew it was wrong, yes. I had a kit named Riverkit after Riverclan. Someone grew suspicious so I took Riverkit to the river and drowned him, I regret it to this day. I never saw Falconsky again. I lived a life alone grieving, but soon after mentoring your mother, I found joy again and pride. I then retired. So yep. That’s me, Blackheart.” She meowed
Plot Ideas: Maybe one of the littermates tease Summerkit when she’s declares she’s a tom and asks them to use masculine pronouns?
Other/Questions: What clan is this?
:”3 Yikes. Talk about a hiatus.
I’m back and gayer! than ever!!

Last edited by Role; November 22nd, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Accepting Autumnkit! He's perfect! Maybe Winter and Autumn could be super close? They would have a good dynamic.
Yes they would! I think they should be super close.
And thank you!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Yes they would! I think they should be super close.
And thank you!
Also, to that plot idea, maybe they could sneak out of camp and do something to get their ceremony delayed..
Maybe.. climb a tree and one of them gets a minor injury?
If you have any ideas id be glad to hear them!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Role
I FORGOT BUT I FINISHED HER
Name: Springkit
Role: Sibling
Clan: Thunder
Personality:
Looks: Boop
Roleplay Example:
Cobaltsnow walked with a certain confidence in her stride. Even though she was close to the boarder of a Clan she was going to war with soon, she didn't show any fear. She was on her side of the boarder, and she hadn't set a paw over it, why should she worry? The lean silver-and-black ticked she-cat glared over the boarder, malice in her eyes. While the she-cat was usually sweet, she felt nothing but distaste for the forest-dwellers in this time period. They were going for war, she had no need to feel sympathy or guilt towards them.
Cobaltsnow parted her jaws slightly, the overwhelming scent of ThunderClan made her cringe as she shut her maw tightly. She flicked her feathery tail, turning her gaze away, continuing to walk, casting glances over the boarder every now and then. She was glancing around - hostility and weariness in her sharp green gaze - for anything odd, feeling like she was being clever, but also letting paranoia control her movements. Cobaltsnow shook her head slightly, she was just being observant, that was a way to put it. She prepared herself for a battle, or maybe just a bit of conflict, knowing ThunderClan, they'd strike up a conflict with the patrol.

Plot Ideas: None currently
Other/Questions: DONE~

Last edited by wickedvirtues; December 16th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Also, to that plot idea, maybe they could sneak out of camp and do something to get their ceremony delayed..
Maybe.. climb a tree and one of them gets a minor injury?
If you have any ideas id be glad to hear them!
Oh those or good.
Yeah maybe Autumnkit could brake a leg or something and maybe be crippled like Cinderpelt was. Or be like Cinderheart and bonce back when everyone loses hope.
They passably could sneak off to WindClan to spy on them because of the tension or maybe to Twolegplace to get away from the war and find there dad. They could do al this as kits.
Then when there apprentices they could go exploring in the middle of the night and end up either getting lost outside ThunderClan borders or find an old badger set and one of them get trapped in it.
Still working on a possibility for when there warriors.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Oh those or good.
Yeah maybe Autumnkit could brake a leg or something and maybe be crippled like Cinderpelt was. Or be like Cinderheart and bonce back when everyone loses hope.
They passably could sneak off to WindClan to spy on them because of the tension or maybe to Twolegplace to get away from the war and find there dad. They could do al this as kits.
Then when there apprentices they could go exploring in the middle of the night and end up either getting lost outside ThunderClan borders or find an old badger set and one of them get trapped in it.
Still working on a possibility for when there warriors.
Ooh all of those sound good ^^
Winterkit would be ambitious to get to WindClan and/or Twolegplace XD she's a bit headstrong
(So short compared to yours :") )
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Bump