Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:48 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Flint Finder!

Semi-Literate! That means at least 4+ sentences!

Reference

Flint is a purebred Snowshoe Cat kittypet who has a dream of adventuring in the wild. It would give him a taste of the outside world, and set him free! He is around 12 moons, and very rambunctious. Flint is an outdoor kittypet which means he could escape at any time, however does he really wany to? This is his biggest question. This tom would love to explore, but he would miss the housefolk. He would especially miss his best friend, Ginger, who is a dog. Most cats hate dogs, but Flint loves them! How could he not? He grew up with one! Flint often looks angry as his resting face isn't a happy expression, but he love love loves to crack jokes. Jokes are what make him happy! Flint will eventually leave his home and join WindClan. He won't know the concepts of borders, and will often be kind to border patrols. He probably won't believe in StarClan either.

Roles!

Kittypet Friends (2/4)
These friends can choose to accompany him on his long journey to find the Clans. They can follow him, or stay behind and wish him luck. Staying behind would be pretty boring, though. But it's your decision. Join him, or stay. If they join they will be his closest friends along with two Clan cats. Make sure they have Clan mentors to help them learn the ways of the Clans! Or maybe.. they can become enemies.

Best Friends (1/2)
They will welcome him into the Clan as if he was never a kittypet! They should make him feel welcome and treat him as if he's normal. They will tease him in a playful way, and be there for him. They must also get along with the Kittypet Friends. Must be from Windclan!

Friends
Unlimited! Be creative! He can have many friends, or little. They can be from any Clan

Enemies
Unlimited! He will definately need these. Joining as a kittypet is frowned upon by all Clans, and he will need some hecklers. They can be from any Clan.

Mentor
As Flint is joining, he will be an apprentice first, like all loners who join. The Kittypet Friends will join the apprentice life as well. Taken!

Love Interest
Be very creative. This cat can be an enemy and slowly turn into a friend, or she can be a best friend. Flint is a heterosexual so please make sure the Love Interest is a female! She must be accepting in some way. She can be abusive or kind to him, just make sure she seems like she accepts him. Must be from WindClan!

Form!!

Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

Form w/Link

Name w/link:
Plot Ideas:
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

Last edited by Role; October 14th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Flint Everything Finder!

Name: Jack
Current Age: 24 Moons
Role: Kittypet Friend
Clan: None
Appearance: click here
Personality Traits: Anxious | Kindhearted | Timid | Efficient | Stubborn

Roleplaying Example:
“You cannot be serious..” Jack murmured, looking out the window at the rain that poured against the window, “You don’t honestly believe them, can you?” The patched tabby said this before glancing at his older, slightly larger brother that sat beside him. Oliver, commonly known as Ollie, nodded with a bit of curiosity within his emerald-hued eyes. “Those old tabbies that live down the street said so, Jackie, there are wild cats out in that forest behind the house - just like us! Can you imagine?” He exclaimed and the youth shook his head with dismay. “Tiger and Speckles constantly tell the younger cats on our street tall tales in order to keep them away from the dangers of the forest. Those stories are meant to scare you, brother, not intrigue you.” Jack said, his long fluffy tail swishing back and forth behind him as it hung down the front of the couch, where they now sat on top of to watch the rainstorm. “Besides, what does it matter? Rebecca has always been good to us - giving us food and a warm home.” He said this before turning away from the older brother once more, “Don’t tell me you’re thinking about going back out there..” Ollie blinked at the younger one that seemed rather difficult to persuade, but he honestly couldn’t blame him now, considering their early kithood. He gave a slight sigh, lightly nudging Jack reassuringly. “Come on, I was just playing with you.” He said, turning the conversation into a lighthearted joke, “Want to go visit Lucky from across the street? She might be willing to share some of the delicious tuna that her owner gives her out on the porch.” Jack was silent for a moment, his twitching as he thought it over, before caving in. “Fine, but there better be tuna.”

Other: They are based on the two cats that I have in real life. ^^
Questions: Would it be okay if I applied both of them? They’re brothers.

---

Name: Oliver
Current Age: 25 Moons
Personality Traits: Protective | Humorous | Aggressive | Social | Flirtatious

Roleplaying Example:
Oliver purred as his brother agreed to accompany him on his visit to the old shecat that lived across the street from them. “You know she will. Come on!” He purred, before leaping off the couch and landing on the coffee table with a small thud as he looked back up at Jack, who had heaved himself to his paws to face his older, troublesome sibling. “Will you be more careful? The last thing we need is for Rebecca to yell at us again for breaking something again. Remember when you knocked over the lamp on top of Kaneki’s cage? She wouldn’t live that one down for three days straight!” He mentioned, leaping down onto the soft cushions of the couch onto the wooden floor. The creature known as Kaneki was their owner’s pet lizard that lived in a glass cage that rested on a table in the bedroom of the house. Oliver’s curiosity had gotten the better of him one day towards the creature in question and climbed on top of the cage, knocking over the glass lamp that headed the cage, shattering it on the floor. The larger patched tabby rolled his eyes. “Yes, mom. I’ll be careful.” He teased the youth with a playful smirk, “Besides, that was just one time and I wouldn’t have knocked it over if you weren’t distracting me!” He said this as the two of them met back up on the floor as they padded side-by-side towards the front door where the small flap in the door would let them go outside. “Distracting you? Oh, please.” Jack claimed with a huff, “You’re the one with your head always in the clouds, you fuzzbrain.” Oliver gave a softened chuckle at their brotherly banter as they slipped out the cat flap on the door and onto the peaceful porch. “You got me there, brother.” He mewed, “Let’s call a truce for now.”

Other: They are based on my two cats that I have in real life. ^^
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Name: Jack
Current Age: 24 Moons
Personality Traits: Anxious | Kindhearted | Timid | Efficient | Stubborn

Roleplaying Example:
“You cannot be serious..” Jack murmured, looking out the window at the rain that poured against the window, “You don’t honestly believe them, can you?” The patched tabby said this before glancing at his older, slightly larger brother that sat beside him. Oliver, commonly known as Ollie, nodded with a bit of curiosity within his emerald-hued eyes. “Those old tabbies that live down the street said so, Jackie, there are wild cats out in that forest behind the house - just like us! Can you imagine?” He exclaimed and the youth shook his head with dismay. “Tiger and Speckles constantly tell the younger cats on our street tall tales in order to keep them away from the dangers of the forest. Those stories are meant to scare you, brother, not intrigue you.” Jack said, his long fluffy tail swishing back and forth behind him as it hung down the front of the couch, where they now sat on top of to watch the rainstorm. “Besides, what does it matter? Rebecca has always been good to us - giving us food and a warm home.” He said this before turning away from the older brother once more, “Don’t tell me you’re thinking about going back out there..” Ollie blinked at the younger one that seemed rather difficult to persuade, but he honestly couldn’t blame him now, considering their early kithood. He gave a slight sigh, lightly nudging Jack reassuringly. “Come on, I was just playing with you.” He said, turning the conversation into a lighthearted joke, “Want to go visit Lucky from across the street? She might be willing to share some of the delicious tuna that her owner gives her out on the porch.” Jack was silent for a moment, his twitching as he thought it over, before caving in. “Fine, but there better be tuna.”

Other: They are based on the two cats that I have in real life. ^^

---

Name: Oliver
Current Age: 25 Moons
Personality Traits: Protective | Humorous | Aggressive | Social | Flirtatious

Roleplaying Example:
Oliver purred as his brother agreed to accompany him on his visit to the old shecat that lived across the street from them. “You know she will. Come on!” He purred, before leaping off the couch and landing on the coffee table with a small thud as he looked back up at Jack, who had heaved himself to his paws to face his older, troublesome sibling. “Will you be more careful? The last thing we need is for Rebecca to yell at us again for breaking something again. Remember when you knocked over the lamp on top of Kaneki’s cage? She wouldn’t live that one down for three days straight!” He mentioned, leaping down onto the soft cushions of the couch onto the wooden floor. The creature known as Kaneki was their owner’s pet lizard that lived in a glass cage that rested on a table in the bedroom of the house. Oliver’s curiosity had gotten the better of him one day towards the creature in question and climbed on top of the cage, knocking over the glass lamp that headed the cage, shattering it on the floor. The larger patched tabby rolled his eyes. “Yes, mom. I’ll be careful.” He teased the youth with a playful smirk, “Besides, that was just one time and I wouldn’t have knocked it over if you weren’t distracting me!” He said this as the two of them met back up on the floor as they padded side-by-side towards the front door where the small flap in the door would let them go outside. “Distracting you? Oh, please.” Jack claimed with a huff, “You’re the one with your head always in the clouds, you fuzzbrain.” Oliver gave a softened chuckle at their brotherly banter as they slipped out the cat flap on the door and onto the peaceful porch. “You got me there, brother.” He mewed, “Let’s call a truce for now.”

Other: They are based on my two cats that I have in real life. ^^
Arg theyre so cute!!

Its okay! Ill accept them both and extend the friend limit so it'll give a few more people a chance ^^
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Arg theyre so cute!!

Its okay! Ill accept them both and extend the friend limit so it'll give a few more people a chance ^^
Thank you so much! They are my precious boys and I'm so glad to see them finally get into a roleplaying plot. ^^
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Thank you so much! They are my precious boys and I'm so glad to see them finally get into a roleplaying plot. ^^
^^ its no prob
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Bump
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Name: Emeraldpaw
Role: Best Friend
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: http://www.royalcanin.ca/~/media/Roy...ding-hero.ashx
Personality: Teasing, playful, kit-like, friendly, silly
Plot Ideas: None currently
Roleplaying Example:
Quote:
"Who are you and what have you done to the quiet Ivy?" She giggled, giving her sister a little nuzzle. "I think that's the loudest I've heard you speak." She teased. She enjoyed her sisters quietness. While most would interrupt her rants with unneeded or unnecessary comments, Ivysong usually sat and listened as Mothlight ranted about her problems with toms, or hunting, or random things about her day. And she would do the same for Ivy. They were like the definition of opposites attract, because, well, they were best friends. One was loud, flirty, and kit-like, while the other was more quiet and reserved. But it just..worked, and Moth enjoyed that. She was getting distracted, she realized, and she snapped out of her thoughts and back to reality. By then, she sighed inaudibly, the butterfly was gone. I will get revenge She thought, but right now, she needed to hang out with Ivy.
Other: @Role
Questions: Nah

Name: Tealeaf
Role: Mentor
Clan: WC
Appearance: https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/...45mk062211.jpg
Personality: Tealeaf is a very curious, excitable, kit-like molly. She is always grinning and daydreaming about something-or-other, so she isn't the most reliable. Tea is oblivious to others feelings, so if someone was madly crushing on them she'd have to be told to notice. She is a very kind cat, and a good listener when she isn't daydreaming or spacing out. Not so much for a speaker. If caught off-guard, she'll stumble over her words and make a complete mess of her sentence.
Plot Ideas: He can rant to her about..things I suppose
Roleplaying Example: ^ Above
Other: Nah
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Name: Emeraldpaw
Role: Best Friend
Clan: WindClan
Appearance: http://www.royalcanin.ca/~/media/Roy...ding-hero.ashx
Personality: Teasing, playful, kit-like, friendly, silly
Plot Ideas: None currently
Roleplaying Example:
Other: @Role
Questions: Nah

Name: Tealeaf
Role: Mentor
Clan: WC
Appearance: https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/...45mk062211.jpg
Personality: Tealeaf is a very curious, excitable, kit-like molly. She is always grinning and daydreaming about something-or-other, so she isn't the most reliable. Tea is oblivious to others feelings, so if someone was madly crushing on them she'd have to be told to notice. She is a very kind cat, and a good listener when she isn't daydreaming or spacing out. Not so much for a speaker. If caught off-guard, she'll stumble over her words and make a complete mess of her sentence.
Plot Ideas: He can rant to her about..things I suppose
Roleplaying Example: ^ Above
Other: Nah
Accepted!
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

@The Little Robin
Welp we can go ahead and start bc im tired of waiting XD
Ill make a post and mention you!
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@The Little Robin
Welp we can go ahead and start bc im tired of waiting XD
Ill make a post and mention you!
Hooray! I finally have a new rp to focus on now!